PDA

View Full Version : RAF C-130 Has Crashed in Iraq.

Nickdfresh
01-30-2005, 10:00 AM
I'm hearing reports that a British RAF C-130 transport has crashed North of Bagdhad. I hope to God the plane was not filled to capacity.

The plane was one much like this:
http://www.thelynx.com/aeroscan/pit02/MVC-712F.JPG
Jan 30, 10:00 AM EST
The Buffalo News (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/I/IRAQ_PLANE_CRASH?SITE=NYBUE&SECTION=HOME)

British Military Plane Crashes in Iraq

By CHRIS TOMLINSON
Associated Press Writer

BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) -- A British C-130 military transport plane crashed Sunday north of Baghdad, a senior U.S. military officer said. There was no immediate word on casualties, but the official said the plane's wreckage was scattered over a large area.

The C-130, en route from Baghdad to the city of Balad, went down 25 miles northwest of Baghdad, said the official, who spoke only on condition of anonymity. The cause of the crash not immediately known.

Helicopters were at the scene and observed the wreckage, the military official said.

British Embassy spokeswoman Victoria Whitford said she could not confirm the report. In London, Britain's Ministry of Defense said it had no information about the plane.

© 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

Horseskin
01-30-2005, 11:38 AM
It was probably carrying Jeb Bush's version of missing Florida ballots. Was there a lot of paper flying all over the place?

One thing indeed, after all the death the U.S. has paid in human cost, and not for 9/11, it's a bright spot to see lines of people trying to vote.

Then Jeb Bush's spark plugs failed on the ballot transport... y'know, the same o', same 'o.

Nickdfresh
01-30-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Horseskin
It was probably carrying Jeb Bush's version of missing Florida ballots. Was there a lot of paper flying all over the place?

One thing indeed, after all the death the U.S. has paid in human cost, and not for 9/11, it's a bright spot to see lines of people trying to vote.

Then Jeb Bush's spark plugs failed on the ballot transport... y'know, the same o', same 'o.

? Eh, come again.

Nickdfresh
01-30-2005, 01:01 PM
Jan 30, 12:31 PM EST

By CHRIS TOMLINSON
Associated Press Writer

http://hosted.ap.org/photos/L/LON15301301557-big.jpg
BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) -- A British C-130 military transport plane crash...occurred at around 5:25 p.m. about 20 miles northwest of Baghdad, said a ministry spokesman. He had no further details. C-130s can carry well over 100 people, though the number on the flight was not announced....

Britain's Royal Air Force flies several versions of the American-built C-130 Hercules aircraft, which is mainly used to carry troops, passengers and freight. The older C-130K model has a crew of five or six and carries up to 128 troops. The newer C-130J version has a crew of three and can also carry up to 128 infantry.

Full Story (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/I/IRAQ_PLANE_CRASH?SITE=NYBUE&SECTION=HOME)

BigBadBrian
01-30-2005, 04:24 PM
Let's hope the loss of life, if any, is low. :(

Phil theStalker
01-30-2005, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Jan 30, 12:31 PM EST

By CHRIS TOMLINSON
Associated Press Writer

Now you can sleep, Nick.

Y'know, men were getting their whole ships sank out from under them in the cold oceans and in the night and the Germans... and the UK have left sailors to... die without rescue... the Bizmark's sailor boys were left to die and drown... the UK caught up with the suvivors and didn't rescue them. They let them drown.

Well, the British say that they couldn't stay in the area to rescue many enemy sailors, especially the Bizmark's crew, because they the rescuers could come under U-boat attack.

It's war, Nick.

Okay.

Excuses.

No matter what, the world you live in today that you love was forged by men on all the warring sides who gave all.

And we're going about this peace their sacrifice has won in all the wrong ways.

Everytime a gun is fired from a U.S. soldier we have defeated the sacrifice of WWII soldiers, sailors, and airmen. In Korea, in Vietnam, saving the flunkies at the Granada Medical College who couldn't get into U.S. medical schools, all of these and now a war with Iraq for Israel.

They're not getting any oil out of there. This war is for Israel and the political scene in the Middle East.

For some reason you wanted to fixate on this incident.

Look, all the killing is part of the "job" when you sign up. You want to be sure your civilian leaders don't wage illegal warfare with your warm body.

That's not happening now. The U.S. and UK government are murdering their own youth in uniform and bankrupting their countries for the greater Israel and the "new world order" they keep talking about.

The sympathy I feel for these particular casualties is the same I feel for them all. That they shouldn't have been sent there under "sexed up" lies from Blair and with "sexed up" lies from the President of the United States.

This war is for Israel. There are no WMD's. We're not getting any oil out. U.S. citizens Perle and Wolfowitz wrote a report sent to Israel in 1998 for the need of a war between the United States and Iraq for the interests of Israel. Yeh, Clinton was President, but these guys have their own foreign policy, and who's been in office in the U.S. since 2000?

Everything that's happened since they STOLE the high office of the President of the United States of America in 2000 is a benefit to them for this grand design plan of their "new world order."

American citizens were hijacked and used and human missles... or "disappeared" and real missles and fake aircraft were used on 9/11. The "perfect pretext" or "lie" for "going into Iraq" as Wolfowitz is quoted saying.

The "perfect pretext." Yes, and the world has so far bought the LIE.

Don't worry about the dead. Worry about the living and the LIE, Nicky.

People like you and I are going to be living in caves if you don't have a line in the sand for the big lies.

http://nowarforisrael.com/Brigadier%20General.htm

At least with the human sacrifice the illegally invading governments have caused it looks to me that millions of Iraqi citizens I have never seen before in the streets to try to vote.

With all of the guns in Iraq these millions of men who came out to vote today should put a gun in their hands and shoot the "bad guys" themselves and take back their country.

Overthrowing a nation's leadership is not legal or any other nation's job without an "act of war."

Now everyone there needs to fill a power vacuum before there is complete anarchy the invading governments created with an illegal war.

yeh, yeh, yeh

P

Phil theStalker
01-30-2005, 07:39 PM
Look... I feel sick -- WAR makes me sick.

The Bizmark's sailors knew when the British started to leave that they were leaving because of their own U-boats.

It's war.

Now I can sleep like the British sailors sleep remembering WAR, and the faces of their brave enemies.

P

BigBadBrian
01-30-2005, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker

The Bizmark's sailors knew when the British started to leave that they were leaving because of their own U-boats.

It's war.

Now I can sleep like the British sailors sleep remembering WAR, and the faces of their brave enemies.

P

You can sleep now, huh?

:rolleyes:

I hope you can sleep also...after you dishonored this thread by pissing all over it with one of your silly little Horseshit rants that makes absolutely no sense...as usual.

I'm glad, however, you managed to catch up on some of your television watching on the History Channel. They don't tell the entire story, however. Crack a few books once in a while.

Nonetheless......Thanks H :rolleyes:

Dan
01-30-2005, 08:07 PM

It's war.

P

Agree with you Phil,War does make me sick too.

ELVIS
01-30-2005, 08:11 PM
I consider such a reaction to be selfish...

Selfishness is what makes me sick...

Phil theStalker
01-30-2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
You can sleep now, huh?

:rolleyes:

I hope you can sleep also...after you dishonored this thread by pissing all over it with one of your silly little Horseshit rants that makes absolutely no sense...as usual.

I'm glad, however, you managed to catch up on some of your television watching on the History Channel. They don't tell the entire story, however. Crack a few books once in a while.

Nonetheless......Thanks H :rolleyes:
You're just o1ne breath of fresh air. I don't even talk t2o you, dude. Why do you bother talking t2o me?

:spank:

Phil theStalker
01-30-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS

What pills are you taking t2nite, ELVIS? Remember what taking those pills did t2o you in the bathroom that nite.

BigBadBrian
01-30-2005, 08:24 PM
You're just o1ne breath of fresh air. I don't even talk t2o you, dude. Why do you bother talking t2o me?

What's the dealio?

You don't talk to me 'cause I got your number! ;)

ELVIS
01-30-2005, 08:31 PM
Cool pic...;)

Phil theStalker
01-30-2005, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
What's the dealio?

You don't talk to me 'cause I got your number! ;)
Woteva gets ya through da nite !

KERRY LENNON

ELVIS
01-30-2005, 08:40 PM
I anticipated as much...

Dude, straighten up, and think with a clear head...

You will be amazed!

Dan
01-30-2005, 08:42 PM

WTF?

Phil theStalker
01-30-2005, 08:54 PM
I anticipated as much...

Dude, straighten up, and think with a clear head...

You will be amazed!
You should talk !

NIXON ELVIS

Phil theStalker
01-30-2005, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Dan
WTF?
ELVIS thinks we have ESP t2nite.

ELVIS
01-30-2005, 09:02 PM
You should talk !

I am talking...

Phil theStalker
01-30-2005, 09:08 PM
I am talking...
ELVIS, wot do you grow grains, wheat, pot? huh

ELVIS
01-30-2005, 09:17 PM
Spiritual fruit !!

:elvis:

Phil theStalker
01-30-2005, 09:32 PM
Spiritual fruit !!

:elvis:
I like t2o call tit da happy shrubbery.

ELVIS
01-30-2005, 09:43 PM
Call it what you like...

Dan
01-30-2005, 09:44 PM
ELVIS thinks we have ESP t2nite.

I don't know about ESP,but I eating KFC now.

Phil theStalker
01-30-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Wot time is it in New Zealand? Are you eating Crispy or Original Recipe? Let's use this Internet to do something educational. Let's connect. Does KFC in New Zealand use chicken or sheep? Do you have gyros in New Zealand? And pizza places, t2oo? Wot aboot Starbucks? American Express? BP? How far away is the closest Big Mac t2o you, Dan. Do school teachers have sex with their students like in the U.S.A.?

Phil theStalker
01-30-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Dan
ELVIS, knew that.

I don't know who ELVIS is talking aboot or t2o in dis thread. Only ELVIS knows dat. And he's taking tit t2o da grave wit him.

Dan
01-30-2005, 09:59 PM
Wot time is it in New Zealand? Are you eating Crispy or Original Recipe? Let's use this Internet to do something educational. Let's connect. Does KFC in New Zealand use chicken or sheep? Do you have gyros in New Zealand? And pizza places, t2oo? Wot aboot Starbucks? American Express? BP? How far away is the closest Big Mac t2o you, Dan. Do school teachers have sex with their students like in the U.S.A.?

4.oopm.
Chicken
Pizza Hut,Eagle Boys
Starbucks
BP
5 minutes away
yes

Phil theStalker
01-30-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Dan
4.oopm.
Chicken
Pizza Hut,Eagle Boys
Starbucks
BP
5 minutes away
yes
Tit's 10:00pm in Cleveland, Sunday nite.

We're cuntnecting !

I'm moving t2o New Zealand.

How long is da flight?

Phil theStalker
01-30-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Dan
4.oopm.
Chicken
Pizza Hut,Eagle Boys
Starbucks
BP
5 minutes away
yes
Damn Dan, you're living in America !

I wunda aff flappo is living in America, t2oo. :rolleyes:

LIVING IN AMERICA

Phil theStalker
01-30-2005, 10:07 PM
Damn Dan, you're living in America !

I wunda aff flappo is living in America, t2oo. :rolleyes:

LIVING IN AMERICA
Hey Dan, I'll bet you've got aborigines dat look like dis.

true dat !

Dan
01-30-2005, 10:10 PM
Tit's 10:00pm in Cleveland, Sunday nite.

We're cuntnecting !

I'm moving t2o New Zealand.

How long is da flight?

Phil have you meet any New Zealander's at all?

Phil theStalker
01-30-2005, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Phil have you meet any New Zealander's at all?
I don't think so. Nobody has told me so. How did your family come t2o New Zealand, immigrants, British penal prisoners, Nazis?

Dan
01-30-2005, 10:17 PM
I don't think so. Nobody has told me so. How did your family come t2o New Zealand, immigrants, British penal prisoners, Nazis?

Long story Phil.got a few hours?

Phil theStalker
01-30-2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Dan
4.oopm.
Chicken
Pizza Hut,Eagle Boys
Starbucks
BP
5 minutes away
yes
You're living in Cleveland, Dan!

Phil theStalker
01-30-2005, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Long story Phil.got a few hours?
Yeh, sure.

I knew it wuz da penal colonies.

So did they whip your decendants? Are you related t2o Jack Da Ripper? No big deal.

Dan
01-30-2005, 10:33 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Phil theStalker
Yeh, sure.

I knew it wuz da penal colonies.

So did they whip your decendants? Are you related t2o Jack Da Ripper? No big deal.

:spank: [/QUOTE}

We are all Related somewhere down the line.

Mostl of the convicts went to Australia,not New Zealand Phil.

Dan
01-30-2005, 10:38 PM
You're living in Cleveland, Dan!

Drinking age is 18 years old Phil.
Having sexual intercourse is 16 years old.

Phil theStalker
01-30-2005, 10:42 PM

It's war.

P
Arabs listen up !

These Germans and British and Americans they leave their own white people out at sea to die in war.

What do you think they are going to do to you?

Phil theStalker
01-30-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Drinking age is 18 years old Phil.
Having sexual intercourse is 16 years old.
That's just like Cleveland, Dan.

Phil theStalker
01-30-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Dan

We are all Related somewhere down the line.

Dan,

Are you relaTITed t2o mme?

=PtS=

Phil theStalker
01-30-2005, 10:48 PM
Arabs listen up !

These Germans and British and Americans they leave their own white people out at sea to die in war.

What do you think they are going to do to you?

I guess all of that beheading stuff wuz happening in Falluja. Ever since that "battle" there haven't been any beheadings. I guess that's REALLY why they kicked the shit out of that city door by door.

The site's boring t2nite.

I have t2 answer my own posts.

I'm lonely.

And I'm reaching out t2o someboody.

Dan
01-30-2005, 10:49 PM
Dan,

Are you relaTITed t2o mme?

=PtS=

The answer to that question is in Africa.

If you pee in the shower, yes Phil we are.

Phil theStalker
01-30-2005, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Dan
The answer to that question is in Africa.

If you pee in the shower, yes Phil we are.
Dat's really pretty fakking deep, Dan. Mind sexpanding in and out and up and inside over and out.

We are not relaTITed.

I do not pee in da showwerr.

I pee on my girlfriend.

Do you know the story aff Lucy da bones found by da Leaky's aff Cleveland?

The Leaky's found Lucy in a dig on E. 55th & Quincy.

Archealgicallyology is fun. :confused:

Phil theStalker
01-30-2005, 11:05 PM

Maybe it wuz E. 126th & Buckeye.

Phil theStalker
01-30-2005, 11:08 PM
If you added clay facial muscles and skin to Lucy she would look something like this.

LUCY FACIAL RECONSTRUCTION

Dan
01-30-2005, 11:20 PM
Dat's really pretty fakking deep, Dan. Mind sexpanding in and out and up and inside over and out.

We are not relaTITed.

I do not pee in da showwerr.

I pee on my girlfriend.

Do you know the story aff Lucy da bones found by da Leaky's aff Cleveland?

I would freak out if I found a Body in my garden.

So your Girlfriend likes Golden showers then?maybe she should meat me?

Phil theStalker
01-30-2005, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Dan
I would freak out if I found a Body in my garden.

So your Girlfriend likes Golden showers then?maybe she should meat me?
Yeh, at fir1st the Leaky's thought Lucy wuz a body left ova from da '60's riots.

The more pee the better !