PDA

View Full Version : a quote from Bob Rooney

ONETIMEJOE
01-30-2005, 09:12 PM
Joe's dedication toward our organization and the community as a whole cannot be over looked. This alone makes him a candidate for Dapper Dan Man of the Year. For full article read tomorrows issue of the Tribune Review in the local section. The article discusses candidate of Pittsburgh's annual Dapper Dan award. Thank you.

Nickdfresh
01-30-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by ONETIMEJOE
Joe's dedication toward our organization, NAMBLA, and the pedophile community as a whole cannot be over looked. This alone makes him a candidate for prison rape bitch of the Year. For full article read tomorrows issue of the Tribune Review in the local section. The article discusses candidate of Pittsburgh's pedophile repeat offender. Thank you.

Now shut the fuck up Joe. This thread will end soon enough fool.

ONETIMEJOE
01-30-2005, 10:28 PM
I will be posting updates momentarily on "the wall". Thank you.

ALinChainz
01-30-2005, 10:42 PM
Where's the links to these quotes?

Otherwise it's just you lying some more.

Post a link, Corky.

ALinChainz
01-30-2005, 10:43 PM
You might be up for a "Diaper Dan" award, which goes without saying.

LoungeMachine
01-30-2005, 10:44 PM
Will they be talking about all the Van Halen songs you've claimed to have written?????????????

LoungeMachine
01-30-2005, 11:03 PM
By Sandra Tolliver
TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Sunday, January 30, 2005

When the flier arrived from police warning that a sexually violent predator lives within a mile of the McKees Rocks day care center where she works, Amy Thompson studied the man's photograph and then began to worry.
It wasn't that she had seen him near Community Preschool and Nursery or even in the McKees Rocks neighborhood where she lives. The photo -- also on the state's Megan's Law Web site -- showed a man wearing makeup and dressed as a woman. How, she wondered, would any parent or teacher recognize him if he walked down the street as a man?

"He could walk by right now, and I might not recognize him," said Thompson, 28, a single mother in the borough of 6,600 people. Her greatest fear is that her children, ages 10, 8 and 6, could become victims of a sex crime.

"It happens everywhere -- it happens in church, it happens in schools, it happens with your relatives," Thompson said. "This world is just scary anymore. You've always got to worry."

The man living near Community Preschool and Nursery is among nearly 7,000 sex offenders in Pennsylvania whose photos, hometowns and offenses are accessible to anyone searching the newly expanded Megan's Law Web site, which is linked to state police Web site, www.psp.state.pa.us. The site includes everyone convicted since July 8, 2000, and gives the location of employers and schools that registrants attend.

People convicted of sex crimes, and those who attempt to commit certain crimes, are required to register with state police for 10 years or life, depending on the crime. Any sex offender who moves to Pennsylvania from another state also must register.

Offenders register upon conviction if they receive probation; those imprisoned register a month before their release. Police update registrations yearly or when information changes. Sexually violent predators -- those determined by a court to be inclined to commit such crimes -- register quarterly.

"The purpose ... is to track their address when they're out in society," said Lt. Janet McNeal, who heads the state police Megan's Law unit in Harrisburg. "There's nothing in the law that restricts them from living anyplace."

State police permitted the McKees Rocks man -- among 25 sex offenders in that community -- to dress as a woman for his registry photograph because "that's how he presents himself all the time," McNeal said. He was convicted in October of indecent assault, a misdemeanor that often results in probation, and updated his registration in January, McNeal said.

Since it debuted Monday with thousands of new files, the Web site has attracted the curious and concerned, looking for people they might know or recognize. In its first four days, the site received 238,000 visits, with 39 million viewings of individual records.

The site previously kept records on only the 62 sexually violent predators registered in Pennsylvania. The Legislature changed the law in November to include all people convicted of sex crimes.

Although it covers adult victims as well as children, Megan's Law is named for 7-year-old Megan Kanka of Hamilton, N.J., who was raped and murdered in 1994 by a neighbor who lured her into his home. New Jersey quickly passed a law requiring community notification when a convicted sex offender moves into a neighborhood. Pennsylvania's law took effect in 1996, the same year that Congress passed a federal version.

"Who wouldn't want that information?" said Tina Suleski, 33, of Shaler, who has a 17-month-old daughter and a baby due in June. "There is a power to the knowledge of at least having an awareness of your surroundings." Shaler has only one registered sex offender, in the Glenshaw area.

Parents aren't unfounded in fearing for their children. National statistics show that one in four girls and one in six boys will become victims of sex crimes by age 18, according to the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape in Harrisburg.

In 2003, the last year for which information is available, the state Department of Public Welfare logged 4,053 reports of children age 17 and under who were victimized in sex crimes -- rape, incest, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, statutory sexual assault, sexual assault, prostitution and sexually explicit conduct for visual depiction.

Police statewide in 2004 investigated 2,725 rapes and 7,896 sex offenses involving children and adult victims, according to the state police Uniform Crime Reporting Unit.

McNeal said the state police aren't surprised by the Web site's popularity. It's intended to help prevent victimization.

The idea isn't popular with everyone: Critics cite privacy issues and concerns about neighborhood vigilantism against offenders.

"I'm afraid they're creating more hysteria, both among people who are afraid they might be on the Web site and people who might click and say, 'Oh my God, look how many are in my ZIP code,'" said Larry Frankel, legislative director for the American Civil Liberties Union of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.

"You can have vigilance without vigilantism," countered Diane Moyer, public policy director for the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape. She believes repeat offenses might be less likely to happen if family, employers and others hold sex offenders accountable for their behavior.

"Naturally, some people have expressed some civil liberties issues, but you clearly have to balance that with public safety concerns, particularly when we're talking about children," Moyer said. "You can't incarcerate people forever. There are longer sentences now, but there comes a time when a sex offender returns to the community."

Before the Web site, community notification meant that police received files on registered sex offenders and sent fliers notifying schools, day care centers and immediate neighbors of those deemed sexually violent predators.

Police caution that anyone who uses information from the Web site to threaten or harass a registered sex offender could face criminal prosecution or civil liability.

THIS IS THE ONLY PITTSBURGH TRIBUNE LOCAL SECTION STORY RELATED TO JOE THUNDER

NATURALLY HIS CLAIM IS TOTAL BULLSHIT ONCE AGAIN

LoungeMachine
01-30-2005, 11:11 PM
01-28-2005 09:57 AM

JOE THUNDER, LP
Reply | Quote
IP: 24.154.4.127

I will be providing all my fans with plenty of info as to where they can log in to get updates from me. Something needs to be done concerning this situation. I hate to put Dave in a corner so to speak, but I NEED AN ANNOUNCEMENT. Just a little side note, happy birthday to the great Brian Minto, who will next be in action on March 9th in Butler. Not sure yet as to the opponent, but we'll get someone in there to take it. Brian, in only 18 months has become one of the elite in the heavyweight division. Look for Brian live this summer on espn in what will more than likely be for the Heavyweight Championship of the World. Many have compared him to Tyson at this stage in his career only with proper management. There is also rumblings that Lewis want's to come out of retirement for a shot at this young phenom.

01-28-2005 02:07 AM

JOE THUNDER, LP
Reply | Quote

Thank you everyone for waiting so patienly for this public announcement. I have put some thought into this decision, thus the delay. Anyway, lets get right to the announcement. I WILL BE SENDING DAVE A CERTIFIED LETTER WITH A FEW DEMANDS ON IT! HE KNOWS WHO I AM, WHO I REPRESENT, MY IMPORTANCE TO THIS SITE AND HIS FAN BASE. THIS IN RETROSPECT IS GOING TO BE A LETTER OF DISGUST. To make a long story short, I will be demanding Dave to update all the fans and well wishers (much like I do on a regular basis) on the latest happenings. I want to know if he is touring this year, when the last time he spoke w/ed was, and if he will be making a record. I WANT THESE QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY MARCH 1. If there is not a private or public address made by Dave by midnight 2-28-05, I will be taking a 3 month hiatus from this site and turning responsibilities over to DavidLeeNatra.

01-28-2005 02:00 AM

LoungeMachine
01-30-2005, 11:13 PM
JOE THUNDER, LP
Reply | Quote

HOW BOUT WE BET ONE MILLION DOLLARS HEAD TO HEAD ON THE SUPER BOWL. I'LL TAKE THE PATRIOTS -7 OVER THAT BLACK QB. YOUR A JACKOFF. YOU SEND ALL THESE PM'S TO ME AND MY SECRETARIES AND ASSOCIATES BEGGING ME TO TALK TO YOU, TO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOU, THEN WHEN I DON'T RESPOND YOU COME HERE AND ACT LIKE A FUCKING CLOWN. ****** LOVER.

01-25-2005 12:04 AM

LoungeMachine
01-30-2005, 11:16 PM
01-24-2005 01:59 PM

JOE THUNDER, LP
Reply | Quote

I have left a note for my technician who comes in at 3 est, to ban al for a period of 3 days. I saved and funded this site for all JT and DLR fans to enjoy to their fullest. The complaints are starting to mount. I do not want one ignorant little weasle ruining it for all our supporters. This guy has mental issues in which he refuses to address. Thank you as always for your continued support and well wishes all across this land. T.

01-24-2005 12:14 PM

LoungeMachine
01-30-2005, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Now shut the fuck up Joe. This thread will end soon enough fool.

Nick,

Instead of closing this piece of shit just like all other Thudner threads, we should sticky it.

LET EVERYONE KNOW HOW THIS LYING SACK OF SAMMY SPOOGE IS CLAIMING TO OWN THIS SITE, AND WRITE DLR/VH SONGS

pathetic pedophile thudner:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
01-30-2005, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
01-24-2005 01:59 PM

JOE THUNDER, LP
Reply | Quote

I have left a note for my technician who comes in at 3 est, to ban al for a period of 3 days. I saved and funded this site for all JT and DLR fans to enjoy to their fullest.

01-24-2005 12:14 PM

Joe Thudner saved and funded this site?

Sarge?

rustoffa
01-30-2005, 11:29 PM
That Bob Rooney fucker gets on my nerves.
The "60 minutes" news show is usually pretty good until he comes on with those circus broom eyebrows.

And what the fuck is there to be proud of in having some geriatric gay kermudgin endorsing you?
This is sick and wrong®.
One time Joe or whatever the fuck......the name in itself implies twisted, homosexual, bath-house horror.

Lemme guess, you made the rounds with Mike Wallace as well, a few joints..*puff-puff*...then Wallace is probing for fascinating insight deep inside your rectum?

Then the fucker with the earring comes in and they slap high-fives and trade ends.......

Disgusting.

EbDawson
01-31-2005, 02:52 AM
Isn't Bob Rooney one of the guys from NO'MAAM (Nat'l Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood)??

http://www.geocities.com/lironsobol/bobmaam.jpg

RogueHorseman
02-02-2005, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by EbDawson
Isn't Bob Rooney one of the guys from NO'MAAM (Nat'l Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood)??

http://www.geocities.com/lironsobol/bobmaam.jpg

LOL!