PDA

View Full Version : Disabled child in suicide attack

ELVIS
01-31-2005, 01:38 PM
31 January 2005 (http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/articles/16278831)

Terrorists used a disabled child as a suicide bomber on election day, Iraqi interior minister Falah al-Naqib said today.

In all, 44 people were killed in a total of 38 bomb attacks on polling stations. Police at the scene of one the Baghdad blasts said the bomber appeared to have Down's syndrome.

Mr Al-Naqib praised an Iraqi citizen who was killed while preventing one suicide bomber from reaching a crowd of people outside a polling station.

:elvis:

Sgt Schultz
01-31-2005, 01:50 PM
This was also attempted by Hamas ( a teenager with down syndrome used as a suicide bomber) against Israel except that they intercepted him before he carried it out.

ELVIS
01-31-2005, 01:56 PM
Hmmm...

I believe reports such as these mark the end of their weak attempts to block righteous government and justice from flourishing in that region of the world...

Little_Skittles
01-31-2005, 05:58 PM
This is total bullshit.

Little_Skittles
01-31-2005, 05:58 PM
They've reached a new low...why don't they just start using women?

ELVIS
01-31-2005, 06:02 PM
They would if they could...

Mezro
01-31-2005, 06:04 PM
And these scum fuckers think they have a better way?

Mezro...democracy over anarchy every time...

Mishar_McLeud
01-31-2005, 06:07 PM
^^^ :confused:
Didn't you heard of Nord Ost in Moscow, 2002, or Beslan school last year?

Little_Skittles
01-31-2005, 06:11 PM
wasn't that in russia with the school kids? This is just wrong.......

Mishar_McLeud
01-31-2005, 06:24 PM
Yes, it's beyond wrong.
There is a rule in Chenchnya and nearby countries, that each bride has to be 'stolen' by a groom (some sort of stone age ritual). So when a girl is missed, the whole family waits calmly for like a week, until it's too late. In reality, those girls (usually no older than 15) are being put on drugs and brainwashed with the radical Islamic crap, and then sent to subways, theaters, planes, schools - wherever terrorists want.

There was NO problems with Chechnya in the Soviet times ... because Stalin has sent the whole chechen population to Syberia, in one night. Those who didn't agree to go aboard trains were shot. Not a very good way to cope with a problem either.

Little_Skittles
01-31-2005, 06:32 PM
WTF is the world coming to?

ELVIS
01-31-2005, 07:25 PM
The second comming of Jesus Christ...;)

JCOOK
01-31-2005, 08:39 PM
I wonder if any of the "mainstream" media picked up on this?

Nickdfresh
01-31-2005, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Mishar_McLeud
Yes, it's beyond wrong.
There is a rule in Chenchnya and nearby countries, that each bride has to be 'stolen' by a groom (some sort of stone age ritual). So when a girl is missed, the whole family waits calmly for like a week, until it's too late. In reality, those girls (usually no older than 15) are being put on drugs and brainwashed with the radical Islamic crap, and then sent to subways, theaters, planes, schools - wherever terrorists want.

There was NO problems with Chechnya in the Soviet times ... because Stalin has sent the whole chechen population to Syberia, in one night. Those who didn't agree to go aboard trains were shot. Not a very good way to cope with a problem either.

I've read some of them are "Black Widows" of Chechen fighters killed.

Little_Skittles
02-01-2005, 08:17 AM
Long time no see nickd

ODShowtime
02-01-2005, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
The second comming of Jesus Christ...;)

what kind of idiot is excited about the end of the world? :confused:

Mishar_McLeud
02-01-2005, 11:45 AM
The end of the world has some advantages though. At least bin Laden will be dead for sure :D

Mishar_McLeud
02-01-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I've read some of them are "Black Widows" of Chechen fighters killed.
They've probably run out of widows :confused:?

JCOOK
02-01-2005, 11:51 AM
Maybe they'll start using toddlers next

Nickdfresh
02-01-2005, 04:41 PM
They've probably run out of widows :confused:?

I'm sure they're running low at this point. Vladie will see to that.

Little_Skittles
02-01-2005, 05:20 PM
lol mishar. and ya i look forward to the end of the world, i get to see where i'm spending eternity.

ELVIS
02-01-2005, 05:22 PM
That choice is up to you...

Warham
02-01-2005, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime

Who says it's the end of the world when he comes back? It's the end of the world as we know it, just like REM told us years back. Now whether or not you'll feel fine then is up to the big guy.

Mishar_McLeud
02-01-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Little_Skittles
lol mishar. and ya i look forward to the end of the world, i get to see where i'm spending eternity.
Iraq looks like an appropriate place. Like a rehearsal for the armageddon.

Little_Skittles
02-01-2005, 06:34 PM
i'm so shaking lol .

ODShowtime
02-01-2005, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Who says it's the end of the world when he comes back? It's the end of the world as we know it, just like REM told us years back. Now whether or not you'll feel fine then is up to the big guy.

hey Warham's back! :)

Little_Skittles
02-01-2005, 06:40 PM
elvis the choice i don't think is ever up to me. I can do a thousand good deeds live a good life and still be damned to hell i think it's all about where your heart is .

Nickdfresh
02-01-2005, 06:43 PM
hey Warham's back! :)

Great, now we need to find Demon Cunt; then we'll pop popcorn, chill beer, and watch the entertainment unfold!;)

Little_Skittles
02-01-2005, 06:47 PM
hahahaha ya where is dc?

ELVIS
02-01-2005, 06:52 PM
elvis the choice i don't think is ever up to me. I can do a thousand good deeds live a good life and still be damned to hell i think it's all about where your heart is .

Fill your heart with the love of God and the friut of the spirit be exposed in your actions...

God made everything a choice when he gave us free will...;)

Little_Skittles
02-01-2005, 06:56 PM
Hmm how is it that ya'lls can know god and believe in what you say yet i remain as lost as a sinner?

ELVIS
02-01-2005, 07:01 PM
What do you mean ??

You don't have to stay "lost" !!

Little_Skittles
02-01-2005, 07:03 PM
i know. but i don't exactly know how to get where i need to be elvis.

ELVIS
02-01-2005, 07:04 PM
How can a God of love send anybody to Hell? (http://www.christiananswers.net/q-grace/hell-and-god.html)

One of the classic problems that people bring up is: How can a God of love send anybody to Hell? Well, there are several answers to that.
One of course is that God doesn't send anyone to Hell. You send yourself there. God has done everything He possibly can to keep you out of Hell and still leave you as a person with free will and not just a robot. That's the way He made us--after His image, after His likeness, the power to say "yes" or the power to say "no," the power to reject our own Creator, and of course to take the consequences.

In one sense you can say He doesn't send anybody to Hell, because across the road to Hell he has placed the cross of Christ. There are also the prayers of parents, pastors and Sunday school teachers, and all the other things that God brings into our lives to stop us on our selfish way and to bring us to the Savior. We have to go wandering on past it all and put ourselves in Hell.

Sometimes you hear people say, "God wouldn't send His children to Hell." God certainly doesn't send His children to Hell because when we're His children we're in the family of God. We're born again and part of our salvation includes deliverance from judgment. We're not all children of God except through faith in Christ Jesus.

Can a God of love send anyone to Hell? You might as well ask some other question to make just as much sense. Does God allow disease in the world? Does God allow jails and prisons for some people? Does God allow the electric chair sometimes? Does God allow sin to break homes and hearts? Does God allow war? All of these things are the consequences of sin entering into the world, and in some cases the direct result of man's rebellion, and the result of greed and pride and egotism and hunger for power that doesn't have any use for people--only the desire to get ahead.

This is the incredible fruit of sin. Sin brings suffering into the world. There's no way of getting around it. And the greatest sin in the world is to reject the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior.

We have our catalog of sins. We have rape and incest and murder; and we have them all cataloged and classified--but there isn't one of them (or even put them all together in one big hunk) that comes close to the sin of keeping Jesus Christ out of your life. Did Jesus say, "I'm going to send the Holy Spirit to convict the world of sin because they rob banks"-- or, "because they believe not on me"?

It is folly to expect that you or I can trifle with the Lord Jesus and not have a penalty attached to it. What ridiculous thinking people have in this area! We expect penalties for doing much less. Life is just built that way.

You jump off a high building, the law of gravity will take care of you. You might say, "God is love," all the way down, but you're still going to get splattered when you hit the bottom! You break the law of gravity, and it breaks you! You may love your little child, but if he puts his finger up on that hot burner on the gas stove or the electric stove, he's going to get burned!

Fire burns. Gravity kills. Water drowns. And you can say, "God is love, God is love, God is love," until you're blue in the face. But water will still drown you, fire will burn you, and gravity will kill you, and sin will damn you no matter how much you say about a loving God.

God just set up life that way. He set up the rules. He set up the laws by which we are to live. And if we break those laws, they break us, and we pay the consequences.

Little_Skittles
02-01-2005, 07:08 PM
hmm......how do i say what i need to say? god demands alot \from us put no one above me it's like it's all about him.

Little_Skittles
02-01-2005, 07:09 PM
everyone is like you should fear god and blah blah i'm like why if he's sucha loving god why does he demand that we fear him?

ELVIS
02-01-2005, 07:10 PM
Check this out, Skittles...

CLICK! (http://www.christiananswers.net/gospel/gospel1.html)

Little_Skittles
02-01-2005, 07:12 PM
aight hold up.

Little_Skittles
02-01-2005, 07:17 PM
wicked
but what exactly am i looking for elvis there's a pleathora of info where do i begin?

ELVIS
02-01-2005, 07:19 PM
hmm......how do i say what i need to say? god demands alot \from us put no one above me it's like it's all about him.

Actually, it is all about him...

We are his most precious creation, and he lovs us unconditionally...

God is also a God of justice, absolute truth, and righteousness...

God's rules are not to make us behave a certain way, but are specifically written so that we will have real life...

ELVIS
02-01-2005, 07:23 PM
wicked
but what exactly am i looking for elvis there's a pleathora of info where do i begin?

Did you click through the pages ??

Yes, the Bible can easily seem like a plethora of information...

That's why I stay grounded in a Bible teaching church...

It can be very difficult without a spiritual leader who you can trust...

Little_Skittles
02-01-2005, 07:23 PM
elvis tell me what is truth? is this what you speak of truth? how do i know it's the truth the bible was written by many men and i've heard king james edited it. All my life i've been reading king james.

Is the king james version somewhat of a lie?

ELVIS
02-01-2005, 07:27 PM
I do not think so...

I've been comparing different versions of the Bible, and I find them amazingly the same...

If you've been reading it all your life, you probably have more Biblical knowledge than I do...

ELVIS
02-01-2005, 07:32 PM
I believe this to be 100% truth, and it is so simple...

JESUS CHRIST CAME INTO THE WORLD
ON A HOLY MISSION!

"For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved." (John 3:17)

Jesus declared, "For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost." (Luke 19:10)

Jesus Christ said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me". (John 14:6)

Salvation is totally a WORK OF GRACE, but we must be sincere in our prayers and believe in His willingness to keep His Word; which He always does!

NO. 1 - Acknowledge Your Lost State!

The Bible says, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God”. (Rom. 3:23) “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on Him the iniquity of us all.” (Isaiah 53:6)

NO. 2 - Believe The Gospel!

“That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already.” (John 3:15,18) “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth My word, and believeth on Him that sent Me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.” (John 5:24)

NO. 3 - Repent of Your Sins!

The Bible says, “…except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.” (Lu.13:3) “Let the wicked forsake his way and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon”. (Isaiah 55:7)

NO. 4 - Receive Jesus Christ as Your Savior!

The Bible says: “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life”. (John 3:16)

“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.” (Rev. 3:20) “He that hath the Son hath life: and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.” (1 John 5:12)

NO. 5 - Confess Jesus Christ as Your Lord

The Bible says: “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation”. (Rom. 10:9-10)

“…Whosoever shall confess Me before men, him shall the Son of man confess before the angels of God: But he that denieth Me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.” (Luke 12:8, 9)

Little_Skittles
02-01-2005, 07:39 PM
i know some of that but i find it hard to believe i know jesus died for humans i just don't know if i want salvation in my life. Somethings i regret doing others have made me better that i know is the answer of a spoiled child but so be it.

Little_Skittles
02-01-2005, 07:40 PM
i have a hard time putting my life in the hands of god . Ya know i dont' have a problem with jesus it's just i think that i relate more and better to him than i do the father.

ELVIS
02-01-2005, 07:45 PM
i have a hard time putting my life in the hands of god

Me too, as do most real Christians...

I admire your honesty, and your interest...

It's my duty as a Christian to share what I know with anyone who is interested...

I don't go around preaching to people, although some of the idiots on these boards would lead you to believe otherwise...:D

My only advice would be to stay interested...

You'll figure out the truth...;)

Little_Skittles
02-01-2005, 07:47 PM
stay interested hmm lol i've managed to go 16 years and stay interested. All i wish to see is the truth, and then to understand it.

ELVIS
02-01-2005, 07:49 PM
People who walk around with a Bible that's falling apart, have lives that are not...;)

Little_Skittles
02-01-2005, 07:54 PM
;) true true.

ELVIS
02-01-2005, 07:59 PM
BTW, the most important thing you can do is pray...

You can ask God to reveal the truth to you in prayer...

I do that all the time before I read the Bible...

Little_Skittles
02-01-2005, 08:02 PM
i've always thought i wanted to live a comfortable simple life and understand my faith. I try to read my bible i might as well be reading latin. One day i hope to become like you elvis and katy and actually beleive in what i'm preachin heck i can preach to people how their supposed to live their lives.

But i can't do it. Some one give me the tools and help me use them. I wanna be saved, people who are saved seem happy. They seem lost or confused.

I wanna live a good life in the eyes of god i wanna be part of the body of christ and believe with all my heart.

ELVIS
02-01-2005, 08:08 PM
Wow, that's awesome...

I feel bad because I'm not good at properly relating a Salvation message...:(

Do you know any people your age who are involved in youth ministry ??

Are any of these (http://www.globalads.com/church/) close to you ??

Little_Skittles
02-01-2005, 08:22 PM
i know a few.

ELVIS
02-01-2005, 08:59 PM
Well, go to church with them a couple times to check it out...

I was checking out that link to the Word Of Life Church in Wichita...

That looks very similar to what goes on at our church...

Lots of activity...

Little_Skittles
02-01-2005, 09:17 PM
oh dear lord na i'm baptist i've gone to that churcha couple times ohh them people are scary

ELVIS
02-01-2005, 09:19 PM
How so ??

ELVIS
02-01-2005, 09:20 PM
I'll bet they speak in tongues and stuff like that...

Little_Skittles
02-01-2005, 09:33 PM
oh youv'e no idea they call their worshippers up to the front and everyone is jumping up and down and it's crazy for a baptist.

ELVIS
02-01-2005, 09:42 PM
Some of our church get's pretty out there also, but that's fine...

I've gotten to know most of them on a personal level, and the vast majority are extremely down to earth great people, so their worship antics don't scare me...

Haha...

But, it can be a bit different...

John Ashcroft
02-02-2005, 07:52 AM

The kind of "idiot" who's not scared at all by death. The kind of "idiot" who has faith.

Count me as one of the millions of "idiots" in the world.

Little_Skittles
02-02-2005, 08:26 AM
Some of our church get's pretty out there also, but that's fine...

I've gotten to know most of them on a personal level, and the vast majority are extremely down to earth great people, so their worship antics don't scare me...

Haha...

But, it can be a bit different...

ya being a conservative most of my life though, and then those people are just raw worshippers it's scary it's like whoa.

Nickdfresh
02-02-2005, 08:27 AM
The kind of person that is fanatically in a cult.

ODShowtime
02-02-2005, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Count me as one of the millions of "idiots" in the world.

done and done!

BTW, there's nothing inherently wrong with engaging in suicidal behavior, unless you're dragging the rest of the world with you WITHOUT OUR CONSENT!

John Ashcroft
02-02-2005, 12:39 PM
done and done!

BTW, there's nothing inherently wrong with engaging in suicidal behavior, unless you're dragging the rest of the world with you WITHOUT OUR CONSENT!

Heh heh heh... I knew that was coming as soon as I typed it. :D

ODShowtime
02-02-2005, 01:58 PM
Heh heh heh... I knew that was coming as soon as I typed it. :D

Just be glad I haven't added:

"Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Count me as one of the millions of "idiots" in the world. "

into my sig yet. ;)

ODShowtime
02-02-2005, 01:59 PM
Hey JA, seriously, does that mean you believe and support gw&friends and Israel pushing us towards armageddon so that JC comes back early?

ELVIS
02-02-2005, 06:38 PM
That's not possible...

Little_Skittles
02-02-2005, 06:39 PM
how so i didn't think the bible said jesus will appear again in this time period.

ODShowtime
02-02-2005, 06:40 PM
alright, let's hear why...

Little_Skittles
02-02-2005, 06:53 PM
well the reason why i said that is coz it's what i hear alot of the time when people talk about the 2nd coming of jesus. is that no one knows when he's gonna come so like it could be today or tomorrow. or in 50 million years.

ODShowtime
02-02-2005, 07:08 PM
The problem is that man will make the events surrounding it happen, since they involve war. Some people think they can influence that and make it happen quicker.

Most were right-wing fringe wackjobs...

Mishar_McLeud
02-03-2005, 11:29 AM
well the reason why i said that is coz it's what i hear alot of the time when people talk about the 2nd coming of jesus. is that no one knows when he's gonna come so like it could be today or tomorrow. or in 50 million years.
It MAY happen in 5 billion years when sun runs out of hydrogen and starts growing in size burning the hell out of mother Earth, that's what 'the second comming' is about.

But it won't happen.

ODShowtime
02-03-2005, 11:59 AM
It MAY happen in 5 billion years when sun runs out of hydrogen and starts growing in size burning the hell out of mother Earth, that's what 'the second comming' is about.

As Sgt. Schultz likes to say, please do not use logic and common sense in discussions such as this.

Mishar_McLeud
02-03-2005, 12:06 PM
As Sgt. Schultz likes to say, please do not use logic and common sense in discussions such as this.
That's the only way to come to some point in such discussions, 'cause if focused on beliefs it's getting nowhere, since most of people believe in different things, and some believe in nothing.

Seshmeister
02-03-2005, 12:33 PM
You see in this thread how these bizarre superstitous cults spread.

Elvis can't help but try and indoctrinate this kid with threats of damnation and hell.

Jesterstar
02-03-2005, 12:36 PM
Is is just me or does this sound like the funniestt suicide bomb attack ever...............

"DERP DEE DER I BLOW YOU UP NOW DERP DEE DERP DERP"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

ODShowtime
02-03-2005, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

Elvis can't help but try and indoctrinate this kid with threats of damnation and hell.

All it takes is one ambitious person and a bunch of stupid, gullible people.

Seshmeister
02-03-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Is is just me or does this sound like the funniestt suicide bomb attack ever...............

"DERP DEE DER I BLOW YOU UP NOW DERP DEE DERP DERP"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Well the joke is that they are using disabled suicide carbombers because they have the parking spaces closest to the building...

ODShowtime
02-03-2005, 01:00 PM
nice

steve
02-03-2005, 01:16 PM
Reading this, you can understand why I spit on the Washington Times news-stand that had the front page banner headline reading "Iraq Explodes With Joy" the day after elections there.

What a bunch of assholes. Not that it's even a newspaper or anyone takes it as such that actually reads, but a bunch of pricksw nonetheless. What a sad story.

31 January 2005 (http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/articles/16278831)

Terrorists used a disabled child as a suicide bomber on election day, Iraqi interior minister Falah al-Naqib said today.

In all, 44 people were killed in a total of 38 bomb attacks on polling stations. Police at the scene of one the Baghdad blasts said the bomber appeared to have Down's syndrome.

Mr Al-Naqib praised an Iraqi citizen who was killed while preventing one suicide bomber from reaching a crowd of people outside a polling station.

Mishar_McLeud
02-03-2005, 01:29 PM
All it takes is one ambitious person and a bunch of stupid, gullible people.
It works for politics just as good as for 'bizarre superstitous cults', and that's how it works for suicide bombers, so there is no off-topic here.

Nickdfresh
02-03-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

The Buffalo (New York) News ran a four part feature on Scientology that was very disturbing from Sunday to Wednesday.

The story started with a local bent because a 20-something psychotic that lived at home with his mother killed her by stabbing her 77 times

She was in the Scientology Church and, following the beliefs set out by L. Ron Hubbard, didn't believe in mental health medication, so she gave him vitamins....And one morning, he decided that he didn't want to take them....

The Link (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050130/1056567.asp) is here.

Seshmeister
02-04-2005, 12:54 PM
There you go.

Darwin in action.

Angel
02-04-2005, 02:57 PM
Muslims have a temple for Christ's return. They expect the great prophet Jesus to return in Syria. Too bad the place won't exist when he comes back. :D

(In fact, I'm more in agreement with Sesh, it's quite the fairy tale!)

ELVIS
02-04-2005, 03:10 PM
No, it's quite the truth, Christianity, that is...

As you correctly pointed out, even Muslims believe in Jesus much in the same way that the Jews do...

And you Nick, to suggest that the church of scientology or whatever the hell it is, has any relation to Christianity, shows just how much of a lost soul are...

Angel
02-04-2005, 06:35 PM

In your opinion...

I do believe that there was a man named Jesus Christ. I also believed his teachings of love and resurrection were taught to him by Buddhist monks in his travels.

You listen to your preacher Elvis, I'll listen to the Dalai Lama. :D

Nickdfresh
02-04-2005, 06:49 PM

As you correctly pointed out, even Muslims believe in Jesus much in the same way that the Jews do...

And you Nick, to suggest that the church of scientology or whatever the hell it is, has any relation to Christianity, shows just how much of a lost soul are...

"Yea I was lost and yet I was found"...Whoever said I believed it was Christianity?

ELVIS
02-05-2005, 12:41 AM
You didn't, but you can't just group all belief systems and religions together...

BTW, true Christianity has nothing to do with religion, as I'm sure you've heard before, but it's true...

It's about true freedom in Jesus Christ...

Mishar_McLeud
02-05-2005, 06:40 AM
BTW, true Christianity has nothing to do with religion, as I'm sure you've heard before, but it's true...

It's about true freedom in Jesus Christ...
And I'm sure you've heard that JC is the same God as well as the Holy Spirit

John Ashcroft
02-06-2005, 12:05 PM
Hey JA, seriously, does that mean you believe and support gw&friends and Israel pushing us towards armageddon so that JC comes back early?

Sorry I'm just getting 'round to this...

Now, there's a difference between not fearing death, and actively pursuing it. True Christians do not fear death, but value life as the greatest gift from God (and therefore not to be given up lightly).

Unfortunately it's the Islamic fanatics that neither fear death or value life.

There's a huge difference.

What I find interesting is the left's notion that fighting for what's right, after being attacked by such Islamic fanatics is considered "pushing us towards armageddon", while blowing up innocent civilians with human bombs is not.

Mishar_McLeud
02-06-2005, 12:34 PM
I like when people talk about 'Islamic fanatics' :rolleyes:

Suicide acts or anything that causes death of civils is prohibited by Koran. Terrorists involved in Beslan school siege have infringemented five main rules of Islam - in the month of Rajab, on friday, in the time of prayer between 1AM and 2AM killing innocent people who moreover were children - they are not Muslims. If their clirics say 'Fight for a name of Allah' that has nothing to do with Islam religion.

ELVIS
02-06-2005, 12:56 PM
I read somewhere that Muslims are converting to Christianity in huge numbers...

John Ashcroft
02-06-2005, 01:04 PM
I like when people talk about 'Islamic fanatics' :rolleyes:

Suicide acts or anything that causes death of civils is prohibited by Koran. Terrorists involved in Beslan school siege have infringemented five main rules of Islam - in the month of Rajab, on friday, in the time of prayer between 1AM and 2AM killing innocent people who moreover were children - they are not Muslims. If their clirics say 'Fight for a name of Allah' that has nothing to do with Islam religion.

I agree with you. These terrorists are anything but Muslim. However, they most certainly consider themselves as fighters for Allah. Many of their Mosques fan the flames of hatred towards Christians and Jews. Now, whether you like it or not, there are strong elements of the Islamic faith that are breeding this terrorism. So either the faith itself is to blame, or it's been hijacked by fanatics (who call themselves Islamic, whether you agree with them or not). I think personally it's a bit of both, and we find ourselves at war with the most fanatic of Islam's proponents.

Either way, we either win or lose this war. It's that simple. I prefer to win.

Nickdfresh
02-06-2005, 01:38 PM
I agree with you. These terrorists are anything but Muslim. However, they most certainly consider themselves as fighters for Allah. Many of their Mosques fan the flames of hatred towards Christians and Jews. Now, whether you like it or not, there are strong elements of the Islamic faith that are breeding this terrorism. So either the faith itself is to blame, or it's been hijacked by fanatics (who call themselves Islamic, whether you agree with them or not). I think personally it's a bit of both, and we find ourselves at war with the most fanatic of Islam's proponents.

Either way, we either win or lose this war. It's that simple. I prefer to win.

Let's not get too cavalier now!
http://www.geocities.com/psychodramata_2001/998204.jpg
Too some, this is a good, 'Christian' boy.

Little_Skittles
02-06-2005, 01:52 PM
Different people take things to mean different things but don't they also have like schools called madascars or something like that, for boys. I hear they recite the quaran all day and all that stuff. Teaching hatred towards americans. I think cnn was the one who covered the story.

ODShowtime
02-06-2005, 03:24 PM
Now, there's a difference between not fearing death, and actively pursuing it. True Christians do not fear death, but value life as the greatest gift from God (and therefore not to be given up lightly).

Unfortunately it's the Islamic fanatics that neither fear death or value life.

There's a huge difference.

Interesting point.

What I find interesting is the left's notion that fighting for what's right, after being attacked by such Islamic fanatics is considered "pushing us towards armageddon", while blowing up innocent civilians with human bombs is not.

I don't know about anyone else, but I hold the Islamic fanatics just as responsible for the ratcheting up of tensions on the planet as I do gw&friends.

Seshmeister
02-10-2005, 08:09 AM

Muslims believe the whole resurrection was a scam done using a lookalike.

The main differences between cults and religions seems to be how old they are and how many people are taken in.

steve
02-10-2005, 10:01 AM

I don't know of ANY mainstream "lefty" that does not find fault in suicide bombing. One's knowledge does not progress if one constantly demonizes. Read Calvino - a survivor from Auschwitz. He explains the concept of demonization very well, in my opinion. He basically says thatto truely understand the evil of the Nazis, you cannot hyperbolyze them into cartoons. The evil inherient in them was also unearthed in their victims - many of whom, he argues, survived only because they were nasty and manipulative.

Little_Skittles
02-10-2005, 11:06 PM
I read somewhere that Muslims are converting to Christianity in huge numbers...

Are you serious good buddy? I heard that many were converting to islamic(mostly women).

ELVIS
02-10-2005, 11:32 PM
Yeah, I'll find a source...

Little_Skittles
02-11-2005, 08:18 AM
aight i'll find my source too.