PDA

View Full Version : Bachelorette parties

wrigleyvillbabe
01-31-2005, 10:31 PM
Hey y'all,

I just wanted to throw this question out there for the male and female Roth Army members...
Is it taboo for women to hold a bachelorette party at a titty bar? Oh and if you know of some good ones in Chicago, drop me a line.
I'm just asking because I told one of my friends about having the party at a titty bar and she was pretty skeptical. Well, the bride to be wants to go, so we probably will.

Any thoughts?

lms2
01-31-2005, 10:54 PM
If the bride to be wants to go... then go.

Is she a lesbian? or are you just using the bar minus the titties?

Fabulous Shadow
01-31-2005, 11:01 PM
Why not go to a place with HOT Males? I mean shit, who wants to look at titties? If it were me I'd want testosterone not more estrogen!

Carmine
02-01-2005, 08:36 AM
Being the first guy to participate here....WB...lms2...Fab.....why don't the 4 of us just have our own party? Somewhere in the midwest perhaps.....

On topic....I think that a bathelorette party at a mens club would be great! You would probably have a blast....and if "his" party is the same night, connecting the 2 parties would lead to even more fun....

Jérôme Frenchise
02-02-2005, 10:49 AM
It's a tradition for brides and their husbands to have a hell of a party on the night or a week before the wedding in Frogland too.
The bride and her best friends party on their own, and the husband with his mates party somewhere else. Big, big fiestas in general.

To answer the question, she sure will enjoy another kind of place.

Roguesgirl
02-02-2005, 01:41 PM
sure, why not, if thats what the bride wants...