PDA

View Full Version : Extreme: III Sides to Every Story

CVHfan
02-01-2005, 01:47 AM
I have heard some good things about it. The problems with it are that it came out in 1992, which was a bad time for albums like that, and Extreme got defined by "No More Words" and yet the people who have heard the album love it. They say great things about it. The only thing is that Extreme had been pigeon-holed. What is your opinion of the album? I know Gary Cherone sucked in VH, but aside from that.

nosuchluck
02-01-2005, 04:12 AM
u mean 'More Than Words'.

'III sides to every story' is a pretty good album. one or 2 poor songs, but its a solid album.

PhilFlappoRogan
02-01-2005, 11:54 AM
It blows, 'Waiting for the Punchline' is killer though.

DLR_EngineRoom
02-01-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by CVHfan
I have heard some good things about it. The problems with it are that it came out in 1992, which was a bad time for albums like that, and Extreme got defined by "No More Words" and yet the people who have heard the album love it. They say great things about it. The only thing is that Extreme had been pigeon-holed. What is your opinion of the album? I know Gary Cherone sucked in VH, but aside from that.

It had a few good tracks, but it paled in comparison to Extreme I & II.
Those first two albums reminded me soo much of classic VH, with a funky twist, and the metal was pure shred. Add a few jazz beauties, those first 2 albums were 2 of the best ever released in history, IMO.

And BTW, Cherone didn't suck in VH, Hagar sucked in VH. Period.