PDA

View Full Version : Tainted Love

Fabulous Shadow
02-01-2005, 12:07 PM
Are you tainted? Did someone ruin you for others? Is there one person in your past that you think of and it STILL hurts? I swear my very first "SERIOUS" relationship ruined me for other men. He was supposed to be the man I married but he cheated... We broke up...
Some 20 odd years later while we are still great friends... I still harbor resentment and he knows it. I love him, but I hate him... Infact I don't think I spoke to him for like 17 years after it happened. It took me a while to succumb to my husband. Now that that's falling apart I think I am even MORE tainted. I think it's myself I don't trust. I just don't pick the keepers. In saying this, I'm certain that I have tainted a few GREAT guys in the process. I was a REAL bitch to men after the first heartbreak.

How about YOU? Are you the tainted or the taintee?

Carmine
02-01-2005, 12:12 PM
You know me...I still got a smile on my face...No matter what!

Fabulous Shadow
02-01-2005, 12:13 PM
Are you saying carmie that you never broke a heart or felt in crack in your own?

Carmine
02-01-2005, 12:40 PM
I think you know what I meant....

I broke one heart...18 years old....stupid...the main reason I became the caring guy I am today. I think about her everyday...I made the mistake of putting myself first back then....If I only knew....the fact is, I did...I just didn't know what it meant.

Northern Girl
02-01-2005, 12:44 PM
A few years back, I find out one day that the guy I loved and my best friend of 18 years are sneaking around behind my back. I had no clue until just a few days before she called me and told me. I was destroyed. The two people I loved more than anything screwed me over! !

And we all worked at the same place which made it so much worse, because I couldn't get away from it and everyone knew and felt the need to inform me of their gossip every chance they got.

It took some Prozac, some counseling and A LOT of time to get over it. Happily today, I couldn't care less about either of them. Never got an apology. Things got real ugly between she and I for awhile, and then we just never spoke. He and I have never to this day spoke about it; but I heard through other people he wished he could go back in time and erase the whole thing. We don't live in the same town anymore, but I would still talk to him today if I saw him.

Needless to say, it takes me a long time to get to a point where I can trust someone; and yes that screws up a lot of potential relationships.

Oh yeah, they did not stay together; and they're both alone as far as I know. :D

Carmine
02-01-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
A few years back, I find out one day that the guy I loved and my best friend of 18 years are sneaking around behind my back. I had no clue until just a few days before she called me and told me. I was destroyed. The two people I loved more than anything screwed me over! !

And we all worked at the same place which made it so much worse, because I couldn't get away from it and everyone knew and felt the need to inform me of their gossip every chance they got.

It took some Prozac, some counseling and A LOT of time to get over it. Happily today, I couldn't care less about either of them. Never got an apology. Things got real ugly between she and I for awhile, and then we just never spoke. He and I have never to this day spoke about it; but I heard through other people he wished he could go back in time and erase the whole thing. We don't live in the same town anymore, but I would still talk to him today if I saw him.

Needless to say, it takes me a long time to get to a point where I can trust someone; and yes that screws up a lot of potential relationships.

Oh yeah, they did not stay together; and they're both alone as far as I know. :D

This isn't the same girl that caused you to miss that VH show is it? If it is, I'd have a hit out on that chick lemmmme tell ya!

Northern Girl
02-01-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
This isn't the same girl that caused you to miss that VH show is it? If it is, I'd have a hit out on that chick lemmmme tell ya!

No, it's a different one. Let me tell you, I've had more friends screw me over than not!! Nice girls finish last, I guess. :(

Carmine
02-01-2005, 01:02 PM
No, it's a different one. Let me tell you, I've had more friends screw me over than not!! Nice girls finish last, I guess. :(

So do nice guys....at least we finish with CLASS though NG....

Screw em...;)

Fabulous Shadow
02-01-2005, 01:05 PM
Nice girls do finish last... That is why I am NOT nice...

academic punk
02-01-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Are you tainted? Did someone ruin you for others? Is there one person in your past that you think of and it STILL hurts? I swear my very first "SERIOUS" relationship ruined me for other men. He was supposed to be the man I married but he cheated... We broke up...
Some 20 odd years later while we are still great friends... I still harbor resentment and he knows it. I love him, but I hate him... Infact I don't think I spoke to him for like 17 years after it happened. It took me a while to succumb to my husband. Now that that's falling apart I think I am even MORE tainted. I think it's myself I don't trust. I just don't pick the keepers. In saying this, I'm certain that I have tainted a few GREAT guys in the process. I was a REAL bitch to men after the first heartbreak.

hjey, Fab, I don't have time to read the content of your post right now, but I'd love if you'd play with my taint! That's a real turn-on! Thanks!

Carmine
02-01-2005, 01:16 PM

says who...

Fab and Ng....nice girls and nice guys may finish last a series of times, before finally winning once!

It only takes one win...then you never have to "finish" again! ;)

Fabulous Shadow
02-01-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
hjey, Fab, I don't have time to read the content of your post right now, but I'd love if you'd play with my taint! That's a real turn-on! Thanks!

Ok... Let me at it. But you may want to ck my references and make sure you're up to it...

Fabulous Shadow
02-01-2005, 01:33 PM
says who...

Fab and Ng....nice girls and nice guys may finish last a series of times, before finally winning once!

It only takes one win...then you never have to "finish" again! ;)

I'm not looking to win at this point. I'm looking to break even! ;)

Jesterstar
02-01-2005, 01:36 PM

Wow your life sounds like a total mess right now. That's gotta suck.

academic punk
02-01-2005, 01:37 PM
Ok... Let me at it. But you may want to ck my references and make sure you're up to it...

oh my god.

I think I'm in lerv.

Fabulous Shadow
02-01-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Wow your life sounds like a total mess right now. That's gotta suck.

LMAO! Whatever man!

Fabulous Shadow
02-01-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
oh my god.

I think I'm in lerv.

For now...XO

MAX
02-01-2005, 01:45 PM
Hmmmm.............

I had that with my first serious girlfriend for a few years and we didn't speak for a long time. Then when I ran into her at our ten year reunion, we were the best of friends. I've since bumped into her at the grocery store and all is cool. Besides that, she became fat. lol. I'm a poet and didn't even know it.

academic punk
02-01-2005, 01:47 PM
For now...XO

drop kick me jesus through the goal posts of life.

it doesn't get sweeter than this.

Carmine
02-01-2005, 01:49 PM
I'm not looking to win at this point. I'm looking to break even! ;)

you and me both Honey! Lets buy an Island in the carribean...you, me, the kids and a jungle gym...for the kids, of course.;)

Jesterstar
02-01-2005, 02:07 PM
LMAO! Whatever man!

Laughter can't hide the pain and tears your trying to hide. What you need to do it make a film of yourself getting fucked by some guys you pick up at a bar. It's the only thing that will make you feel better.

Carmine
02-01-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Laughter can't hide the pain and tears your trying to hide. What you need to do it make a film of yourself getting fucked by some guys you pick up at a bar. It's the only thing that will make you feel better.

Jester...other army guys yeah...have fun. Not the ladies...certainly not Fab. Cool?

Fabulous Shadow
02-01-2005, 02:18 PM
Thanks Carmie... You're a great guy!

Carmine
02-01-2005, 02:21 PM
Thanks Carmie... You're a great guy!

:yankeeros

Fabulous Shadow
02-01-2005, 02:26 PM
No one will know what I am talking about but TODAY... I actually hurt a guy I ADORE... Didn't even try too... Just did. That's just ME

alexpgrimes
02-01-2005, 03:30 PM
I think you know what I meant....

I broke one heart...18 years old....stupid...the main reason I became the caring guy I am today. I think about her everyday...I made the mistake of putting myself first back then....If I only knew....the fact is, I did...I just didn't know what it meant.
I know what you mean there. I lost the love of my life right after high school. I haven't been the same since.

Carmine
02-01-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by alexpgrimes
I know what you mean there. I lost the love of my life right after high school. I haven't been the same since.

Kinda sucks Alex, doesn't it?

GAR
02-01-2005, 03:54 PM

Back in the '80s when those mini-trucks were so popular, Fabs asked her man, "Hey - why don't you get me a Toyota truck for Christmas?"

Her girlfreind's new man said, "Because YOU ARE a Toyota truck."

I currently now fuck both of 'em in the ass, and have tape to prove it.

GAR
02-01-2005, 03:57 PM
No one will know what I am talking about but TODAY... I actually hurt a guy I ADORE... Didn't even try too... Just did. That's just ME

http://www.firstfives.org/faq/gauges/6.jpg

I recommend: Bondo Auto-Body Filler, for patching up even the worst of bedpost notches, you little-big Minx, you..

Fabulous Shadow
02-01-2005, 04:01 PM
I am a BMW!

GAR
02-01-2005, 04:03 PM
Were you once a Toyota?

Fabulous Shadow
02-01-2005, 04:13 PM
No... I was once a VW bug...

GAR
02-01-2005, 04:16 PM
How does that BBW drive nowadays?

Fabulous Shadow
02-01-2005, 04:19 PM
That info belongs to me and my mechanic...

Rikk
02-01-2005, 04:23 PM
Being nice just doesn't work.

Fabulous Shadow
02-01-2005, 04:25 PM
Look who it is! The Uptight Badass... ;)

Jérôme Frenchise
02-01-2005, 04:29 PM
Than info belongs to my mechanic...

Sometimes it's worth being checked by somebody else who may well see undetected malfunctions.:D

Sorry, it sure is a bad, bad joke...:)

GAR
02-01-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Rikk

Chill.

http://www.otheroom.com/namm/images/Figure/ButtProbe.jpg

Have a pedal, I know you like to play..

Northern Girl
02-01-2005, 04:43 PM

Who can teach me how to be a bitch? :D

Fabulous Shadow
02-01-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
Sometimes it's worth being checked by somebody else who may well see undetected malfunctions.:D

Sorry, it sure is a bad, bad joke...:)

Bébé vous pouvez conduire ma voiture ! ;)

Fabulous Shadow
02-01-2005, 04:46 PM
Who can teach me how to be a bitch? :D

You seem to be doing just fine IMO! :D ;)

GAR
02-01-2005, 04:57 PM
Amazing.

Jesterstar
02-01-2005, 05:30 PM
Jester...other army guys yeah...have fun. Not the ladies...certainly not Fab. Cool?

I'll think about it.

Jérôme Frenchise
02-01-2005, 05:33 PM
Bébé vous pouvez conduire ma voiture ! ;)

Baby, if you let me (if I can) drive your car, then... Just a horn from you, and I'll be there!;)

Jérôme Frenchise
02-01-2005, 05:36 PM
You seem to be doing just fine IMO! :D ;) :D :D

Rikk
02-01-2005, 05:40 PM
Look who it is! The Uptight Badass... ;)

That's me.:o

Rikk
02-01-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by GAR
Chill.

No problem.
http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/iceman/evidence/gallery/body_vzoom.jpg

MAX
02-01-2005, 05:52 PM
Rikk,

You're starting to freak me out man. :eek:

Jérôme Frenchise
02-01-2005, 05:52 PM
No problem.
http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/iceman/evidence/gallery/body_vzoom.jpg

Rikk, you're in a real bad shape. Lemme buy you an honest drink::)

Rikk
02-01-2005, 05:53 PM
He told me to chill. I posted the ICEMAN.:)

Jérôme Frenchise
02-01-2005, 06:11 PM

So now, Rikk, it's serious, you gotta have THIS beverage from my home region. It's juniper alcohol, it's just what you need right now. You can't keep that cadaveric look, you know. Be careful, it's damn strong (I ain't from little girls' land) Come on, bottoms up!:cool:

Rikk
02-01-2005, 06:20 PM
I take it this drink makes you feel more alive?:)

Is there a proper name for this beverage?

Jérôme Frenchise
02-01-2005, 06:24 PM
I take it this drink makes you feel more alive?:)

Is there a proper name for this beverage?

Le (the) Genièvre de (from) Houlle. It's not got more alcohol than gin, but it's 3 times as strong. This is just due to Northern French savoir-faire.
And yes, it brings you back to life. Are you feeling better?

GAR
02-01-2005, 06:25 PM
Yeah: The French Conniption.

Jérôme Frenchise
02-01-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by GAR
Yeah: The French Conniption.

GAR, you know, I won't put my origins forward, I know they aren't worth better than any other, I've traveled enough already. I just had an ole silly reflex.

Then, last but most, it seems you played on words, mixing "connection" and... "nipples"?? Why?:confused:

Nickdfresh
02-01-2005, 07:10 PM
Ahhhh...The soundtrack of our lives:]Tainted Love/Softcell ( [url=http://bhsvikings83.com/music/taintedlove.mp3[/url)

Oh! I'll get flamed for this!

GAR
02-01-2005, 07:14 PM
Then, last but most, it seems you played on words, mixing "connection" and... "nipples"?? Why?:confused:

Drinking makes Fabs horney.. for CHIX.

Jérôme Frenchise
02-01-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by GAR
Drinking makes Fabs horney.. for CHIX. *

I can't stop laughing while looking for words...:D

Fab would make the least interesting thread a gas, she 'd turn it into a fiesta.:)

Nickdfresh
02-01-2005, 07:32 PM
Tainted Love (http://bhsvikings83.com/music/taintedlove.mp3)

Let's try this again.

Jérôme Frenchise
02-01-2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Tainted Love (http://bhsvikings83.com/music/taintedlove.mp3)

Let's try this again.

Nikk, you've got to... run away!:D

Rikk
02-01-2005, 07:42 PM
Nikk, you've got to... run away!:D

Hey look how your name is being spelled now, Nikk.:p

My influence is limitless.

GAR
02-01-2005, 07:44 PM
Fab would make the least interesting thread a gas, she 'd turn it into a fiesta.:)

By Fiesta do you mean all the Mexican food she can snort?

http://www.ryandrews.co.uk/hearsaysuck/pics/fatass.jpg

- and by gas, do you mean the resulting Methane, thereafter?

:p

GAR
02-01-2005, 07:45 PM
GAWD

What a nice load of lovely vegetables.

Jérôme Frenchise
02-01-2005, 07:54 PM
Hey look how your name is being spelled now, Nikk.:p

My influence is limitless.

I'm so sorry, Nick! I had an exhausting day's work today (the 15-19- year-old kids were awful today because of the tons of snow, influenced by the weather like... sheep!).
Being a teacher yourself, I know you'll forgive me for that stupid mistake... You know how tiresome the job can sometimes be...;)

Nickdfresh
02-01-2005, 07:56 PM

ICEGIRL does anything but "chill" me!

"Oh-Nikki get a grip honey!"

Nickdfresh
02-01-2005, 08:00 PM
I'm so sorry, Nick! I had an exhausting day's work today (the 15-19- year-old kids were awful today because of the tons of snow, influenced by the weather like... sheep!).
Being a teacher yourself, I know you'll forgive me for that stupid mistake... You know how tiresome the job can sometimes be...;)

It's all right, I had the eighth-graders from hell today. I don't care, just don't call me NIKKI! My ex-bitch-girlfriend called me Nikki and she "ruined me"...by not letting me cheat on her!:D

Jérôme Frenchise
02-01-2005, 08:00 PM
(to Kriek, Shriek, er, Streak, er, Krnink, er, RIKK (Ireally gotta get some sleep!)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well, I didn't hope to be this right! Now I'm over the moon!:)

Jérôme Frenchise
02-01-2005, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
It's all right, I had the eighth-graders from hell today. I don't care, just don't call me NIKKI! My ex-bitch-girlfriend called me Nikki and she "ruined me"...by not letting me cheat on her!:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
All's well that ends well, then! I see Rikk and you are in top shape, really. As it's 2:10 am here, I really have to get some sleep now, even if I only work in the afternoon tomorrow.
I'd have enjoyed to carry on.
Bye for now, bros!

Rikk
02-01-2005, 09:03 PM
Nite Jerome!:)

Jérôme Frenchise
02-02-2005, 06:25 PM
To deal with Fab's subject again, I've been fooled, I've fooled gals myself. But I really felt "tainted" when I happened to lay with a few chicks who wouldn't make a move, just lying like a pancake. It got me out of my mind. But they weren't the prettiest. One-time lays, of course.:)

GAR
02-02-2005, 07:31 PM
I believe the term is "starfish-position"

tomballin
02-02-2005, 09:00 PM
Well Fab, you get over it girl, life is too short and we could all die at any second.

More importantly, life is for living and enjoying, and not looking behind you, or let ANYTHING get in your way of enjoying life to the fullest and being happy.

Have I been burnt and destroyed by a women. Yelp!

Did it really sour me on taking on another serious relationship? Yelp!

How did I get over it? Got my own shite together internally, then moved on.

There is plenty of awesome people to meet in life, have fun with, and relate with. Why should I let one (or more, haaa) bad/blown out/screwed over relationship deprive me of grabbing/enjoying all life has to offer. If I let that happen, I have only myself to blame for my unhappiness.

Shite, I got to shut up. Starting to sound like that Stewart Smalley character back on Saturday Night Live, haaaaa

PS: Of course Fab, really getting back at some guy, (with a little Sicilian style justice), that burned you bad for no reasons, does wonders for the soul!

http://img9.exs.cx/img9/308/stewartsmalley0ka.jpg

----------

sambo
02-02-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by tomballin
Well Fab, you get over it girl, life is too short and we could all die at any second.

To quote Billy Connolly:

"When people say, "life is short" ... What the fuck?? Life is the
longest damn thing anyone ever fucking does!! What can you do that's longer?"

No harm, no foul tomballin, just having a laugh... :)

Fabulous Shadow
02-02-2005, 09:10 PM
Thanks tomb... good advice!

tomballin
02-02-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by sambo
To quote Billy Connolly:

"When people say, "life is short" ... What the fuck?? Life is the
longest damn thing anyone ever fucking does!! What can you do that's longer?"

No harm, no foul tomballin, just having a laugh... :)

Cool but...........

Billy Connolly hasn't damn near lost his life twice, like I have. Amazing how that changes your perspective on everything.

tomballin
02-02-2005, 09:20 PM
Thanks tomb... good advice!

No bull Fab, straight up, you have the most intelligent and conscientious posts on this entire Board.

sambo
02-02-2005, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by tomballin
Cool but...........

Billy Connolly hasn't damn near lost his life twice, like I have. Amazing how that changes your perspective on everything.

Understood... as have I, fair point.

Ozzy Fudd
02-03-2005, 06:27 AM

Ya know ... i just wrote a novel here read it all then deleted it.
it just Pains me to much.

Fabulous Shadow
02-03-2005, 12:19 PM
PM me Ozz...

Jesterstar
02-03-2005, 12:30 PM
I left my Ex for my current Girlfriend. My Ex had a kid. I cared alot but I just upped and Left. Gone no exsplination nothing. Dropped her laundry and whatever shit she had at her house told her I'd be back. Never came back.

Don't regret it for a second.

tomballin
02-03-2005, 12:51 PM
What can I say Fab, we just use different remotes

Fabulous Shadow
02-03-2005, 01:20 PM
hehehe...

Jérôme Frenchise
02-03-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by GAR
I believe the term is "starfish-position"

:D

Froggies will say they "do the crepe", which is very close.
I'm terribly sorry to go back to this sordid piece of life, but it really makes you tainted, doesn't it? Bad girls (sluts) are called "cods" by "Batrachians". There's so much to say about imagery.

I'm so sorry because I've just read the last dozen posts which I find very relevant too. It's hard not to look in the rear-view mirror. I often do so myself, when I don't go ahead. It makes you stagnate, though it can help you get over even faster, I think.

jacksmar
02-04-2005, 12:58 PM
We met finally at a Halloween party when I was in college. One of the older students had a crush on me and we met for a drink a couple of times. She was very experienced but so am I and that seem to make her very comfortable with herself. The hardest part of us getting together was just getting together alone. So I got us a nice room off campus and we met on a Friday night. We were out of our clothes into each other for Friday and Saturday night.

We said our goodbyes Sunday morning and I decide to go to a local coffee shop for breakfast. I sat down in my booth and was trying to slam down a Coke and some grape juice when I hear her voice from the booth behind me. She was talking with a girlfriend of hers from her dorm and I thought I was pretty clever getting the recap without her knowing. She was talking about how good she was and how she had made me into the kind of lover she could use during her away time from her fiancé from upstate. I couldn’t believe it. Her girlfriend dead-panned a response to her. What are you going to do when you’re done with him? Can I see him? She said she would let me down easy and she would let her know when that happened.

I got up and went around to her booth and said we’re done now. And I asked her girlfriend out on the spot. I told her we would have a great time at a concert I was playing next weekend. The answer was yes but later that week she backed out saying that it would be to out there after what had happened.

Saw the date that had back out from the concert a year ago. She had married the fiancé and they have two kids. She said that my Halloween date never got over that breakfast. :eek:

Ozzy Fudd
02-04-2005, 11:18 PM
PM me Ozz...
ok you asked for it:D

Ms. Conduct
02-04-2005, 11:22 PM
Tainted? I eat men for breakfast!

Jérôme Frenchise
02-05-2005, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Ms. Conduct
Tainted? I eat men for breakfast!

:D A 5-star welcome vote for you, rockin' baby.

I like to pierce a woman after dinner.;)

BlimpyCHIMP™
02-07-2005, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by jacksmar
She had married the fiancé and they have two kids. She said that my Halloween date never got over that breakfast. :eek:

OH YES YES YES THANK YOU SIR

BC!!
THATS KARMA FOR YOU

fanofdave
02-10-2005, 12:09 PM
hey, Ms. Conduct,

sorry to hear about all the bad breakfasts
you've subjected yourself to over the years.
you must be fatter than hell....

Jérôme Frenchise
02-13-2005, 12:18 PM
To get back to the point Fab wanted us to deal with, I've had my share of feeling tainted over the years. I've got some chicks feel so too. But there's one babe who did me wrong, without really noticing how hard she did, and she's still on my mind, 4 and a half years later.

I had packed up my stuff from my place in the North to stay at my parents's for a month, before moving to the French Alps in the end of August 2000. I changed posts on my own demand, so as to associate my job (teaching) with my passion for mountains.
That summer was spent on partying, tennis and getting my band ready for our two last (bar) dates.

I already knew her a little, by joking a little with her, now and then. She could feel I was mad about her (she's, er... marvellously beautiful). One night she dated me for the night after. I got to the pub where we would start from, for a night at the big local nightclub. We had "a few" drinks (3 "giraffes" with her sister and another girl friend), a really good time. I asked "Dawn" (her first name translated into English) about her boyfriend: she answered they had broken up. Gosh, wings suddenly came out of my back. We started to flirt, discreetly giving strokes and kisses to each other.

We wound up at the nightclub, like a couple, with the other two girls. I'm not keen on dancing, though I really can dance (but only with a girl, as to me a man dancing alone will look like a fag). She went dancing with the girls while I was ordering drinks. A bit later, she gazed at me from the middle of the dance-floor, crossed it while still staring at me, took me by the hand for a dance (a Chic song). The dance floor was overcrowded, but the people made a circle around us while we grooved in a love parade. It was osmosis between us, and the people there were sympathizing.

Back in town, I drove the other two girls home, and we stopped in some desert backstreet. Just couldn't wait any longer. Made love there, just like we'd both been living for it so far. Magical.
Before sunrise, I drove her back to her car, and it was hard to part, but we managed to. I stopped at the first traffic lights, and saw her stop behind me in the rear-view mirror. I got out of my car, went to her door. She opened her window, so I could give her another passionate French kiss. Other folks coming back from partying didn't even honk as we took a couple of green lights to say goodbye.

I phoned her the day after. She told me she'd criss-crossed my parents's town in search of my car, as she didn't know the precise place, in vain (it was hidden by the hedgerow in the alley). I saw her sister before seeing her the next evening, and she said "Dawn" and her boyfriend had never broken up: I told her I wasn't jealous (:D), but I felt like tainted then. I asked "Dawn" herself a little later about how things exactly were, and she said it was right, and we'd better stop there... because I was going to move one week after. That very odd reason got me crazy with disappointment.

One week later, I was attending an open-air rock festival headed by my brother's band. I was having a great time with pals and "seriously" boozing. I was to leave the morning after and burying my "northern" life and the memory of "Dawn". As I was answering a pal about my desperate look, I saw her approaching, staring at me. She told me she was sure to see me there. She had only come to say goodbye, in spite of the damn thick fog that there was that night. She stood there facing me, I was most happy and so sad at the same time. Some kind of torture. We spent two last hours together, and that was it. I was back a week later for I had found a flat, and we had our last gig to give with my band - in "Dawn"'s town. I chose not to try and see her, and she seemed to do the same. On the night of the concert, I kept on looking for her across the crowd in the pub, but she never came. I left for good 3 days later.
I phoned her twice within the next 2 months, but each time her friend was around. I met her one year ago at that pub, and she could read in my eyes I'm still in love with her, I could read myself in hers. Had her boyfriend not been there again, we would have wound up in some private place, as the look in her eyes told me.

I'm on holiday now for 2 weeks, and I'm going back up there. This time, I'll do my best to meet her in the best conditions. I feel love for her, never felt that way for any other chick. I really must do the most of it, unlike I've eventually done so far.

That's it. I'm sorry, it's a bit long and maybe boring, but telling about it did me good.:)

Ms. Conduct
02-13-2005, 03:24 PM
Very good story Jer. But leave it as it is. The idea of her is probably much nicer than the actuality of being with her. Do you think her boyfriend thinks if her as the angel that you do? Or does he see her as a selfish lying cheater? When you met her, the first thing she did was LIE to you about being broke up with her bo. Remember this, If they do it WITH you, they will do it TO you. Enjoy the memory and find your real soulmate. XO

Best story in the thread Jer.

Jérôme Frenchise
02-13-2005, 03:35 PM
Thanks very much, my dear, I will remember. Cheers!:)