PDA

View Full Version : The Official "MAX/DG" Thread

Rikk
02-02-2005, 11:57 AM
Here. Fight it out in here. Keep it out of our bar. If I have anything to say about this old and tired topic, I'll say it in here. Please do the same.

Rikk
02-03-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Roguesgirl
You got yourself into it Rikk. Should I share the PMs from last week?

Share every one of them. I mean it. Share them all. I kept 'em myself. I keep everything.

The ultimate manipulator, hmmm?

How many guys have you fucked over at these sites? Look at what you've done to ROGUE. And MAX. And DOWN IN FLAMES.

Get a life. This shit is boring.

Big Troubles
02-04-2005, 03:31 PM
who ever is fighting...take it from me...Its not worth it. it doesn't matter who is right or wrong. all that matters is that we all love this place and we all enjoy the freedom of speech aspect it gives us. we should not take shit personally and just carry on with what makes us happy. whether its talking Dave or VH or bashing Sam or the Superbowl or whatever. Trust me. You are wasting your time arguing. Army needs to pull together and weed out the retards.

GAR
02-04-2005, 05:22 PM
Where's my chicken?
What's the beef?

HOW NOW BROWN BROCCOLI

Rikk
02-05-2005, 11:37 PM
I once had a hubcap named Santa Maria.

She was killed in a drive-by by a black man named Moses.

Sad stuff.

Gimme some more broccoli, you bitch.

Nickdfresh
02-05-2005, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
who ever is fighting...take it from me...Its not worth it. it doesn't matter who is right or wrong. all that matters is that we all love this place and we all enjoy the freedom of speech aspect it gives us. we should not take shit personally and just carry on with what makes us happy. whether its talking Dave or VH or bashing Sam or the Superbowl or whatever. Trust me. You are wasting your time arguing. Army needs to pull together and weed out the retards.

Rikk
02-05-2005, 11:51 PM
Ding dong, my gopher's dead.

His name was Stanley, and he ate brussel sprouts.

Too much for a bad man like that.

Wilt, flower...wilt.

http://home.globalcrossing.net/~rayp/assets/images/raynbill.jpg

MAX
02-06-2005, 01:26 AM
Ally,

This thread is gay. It should be closed.

THE LIES!!!! THE DECIEPT!!! THE DRAMA!!! THE "PHONE RECORDS!!!" LMFAO!!! Shut this fucker down for good. I've saved ALL as well. Take it to court? Time to move on and shut up.

Rikk
02-06-2005, 01:37 AM
MAX, this thread is here in case you guys decide to start it up again. That way, it won't fill up the bar thread AGAIN.

Why the fuck do you bring up the fight again? The "phone records", etc. Dude, LET IT GO. It's like you want to get 1000 last words in.

MAX
02-06-2005, 02:21 AM
It was a joke and to state that I own plenty of records as well. Just defending myself a bit, that's all.

This is beyond ridicules and needs to go away. :rolleyes:

Rikk
02-06-2005, 02:22 AM
THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP BRINGING IT UP EVERY OTHER DAY??????????????

MAX
02-06-2005, 02:24 AM
COS YOU PEOPLE KEEP REVIVING DEAD THREADS!!!!

Rikk
02-06-2005, 02:26 AM
Dude, you need help. Nobody was talking about this fight. But you look for any excuse to have your daily DG rant. It's so retarded.

MAX
02-06-2005, 02:31 AM
Jeeze,

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Too funny.

Late.

I'm going to go chug endless Frescas with a homie.

guwapo_rocker
02-06-2005, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Jeeze,

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Too funny.

Late.

I'm going to go chug endless Frescas with a homie.

Big Troubles
02-06-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

;)

MAX
02-07-2005, 12:44 AM
Ok Guwapo,

I tried?

I guess it's back on? Not just cos of this thread but I've caught your little "LOL" smileys all over anytime I get slammed. Whatever? I'm too happy to play with the lot of you as of now. Oh, but I will. ;) :D

guwapo_rocker
02-07-2005, 09:03 AM
Do you read your own posts Max??:rolleyes: