PDA

View Full Version : I got an advanced copy of Metallica's next album

Little Texan
02-11-2004, 01:26 AM
Here's the cover art...

Cathedral
02-11-2004, 02:13 AM
I dunno, i'd have a problem taking that to the checkout much less bringing it into my home with a kid around, lol.

Panamark
02-11-2004, 02:41 AM
Little Texan, you are a real Photoshop wiz, mate !

So did they cut out Kirk's solos on this one too ?? :)

Little Texan
02-11-2004, 03:12 AM
This album is alot like St. Anger in that the only solo Kirk Hammett does is represented on the cover!

High Life Man
02-11-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
So did they cut out Kirk's solos on this one too ?? :)

I think that picture is of Kirk solo! :D

Junyore Grades
02-11-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by High Life Man

Why's he squeezin' Lars so hard?

Dave IS VH
02-12-2004, 03:12 AM
Metallica, has never been the same after the Black album.

Everything after the Black album, has been a peace of Shit!!!!

Little Texan
02-12-2004, 03:35 AM
I thought that Metallica had sunk to an all-time low with St. Anger, but they have gone even further down the toilet with this new CD! They are experimenting with their sound again, and I must say, the production on this just flat out stinks! Metallica has really gone to shit! Here's the opening track off of "Strangler". Have a listen, and judge for yourself.

Little Texan
02-12-2004, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by Dave IS VH
Everything after the Black album, has been a peace of Shit!!!!

Just wait till you hear the new shit from Metallica. Download the clip above.

Dave IS VH
02-12-2004, 04:24 AM
Yeah, if you compare old Metallica to today's Metallica, you would hear how fucked up the band got.

I never forget running threw the halls of my high school, screaming (Metallica sold out to Alternative rock).

When Metal went out, and that shit was in.

It seems like, they are getting even worst every year, pretty soon they will be doing gigs, at the old folks home.

:D :p

Golden AWe
02-12-2004, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by High Life Man

Haahahahaaa...

Often guitar is just an addition to guy's...organ.

Gmoney
02-12-2004, 07:03 PM
Hetfield needs to hit the bottle again....sober is not working for them!!!

St. Anger is one gigantic load of shit or spoo according to the new cover art!!

Little Texan
02-12-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Gmoney
Hetfield needs to hit the bottle again....sober is not working for them!!!

Every band that has sobered up has went on to make the worst album of their career.

Little Texan
02-12-2004, 08:48 PM
One more excerpt from "Strangler". I doubt y'all want to hear any more, since the whole album sounds like shit! On this one, you can hear Lars laughing in the background. How pathetic!

Little Texan
02-15-2004, 05:47 AM
Joking aside, remember how badass Metallica's album covers used to be? The first one wasn't all that impressive, but it was still cool, with the sledgehammer and spilled blood. Ride The Lightning...awesome cover, and awesome album (my favorite Metallica album, btw). Same for the rest of the old albums up until the Black Album, when it seems they ran out of ideas for album covers. Then came the Load cover. What is that all over the front...Jizz? It was around the same time they cut all their hair off and started dressing like flaming homos, which might explain why there was cum on the cover...they were sucking cock and therefore had jizz on the brain, not to mention on the face. Not only was there a "load" on the front, but they ditched the classic Metallica logo, as well. It was nothing but downhill from there, not only cover wise, but also music wise. ReLoad? An even worse cover and worse album. Their album covers these days are just plain dull and boring...as shitty as what they call music these days.

Little Texan
02-15-2004, 05:52 AM
To sum it all up, Metallica's album covers started suck the same time their music did.