PDA

View Full Version : Steve Savicki says follow Mezro and donate.

Steve Savicki
02-03-2005, 07:19 AM
Gentlemen,

If a guy can sign up on the Army's debut, January 1st last year, still have less than a 4 digit figure of post count which averages to only 1.27 a day, I believe those with higher post count averages can donate as well.

Come on folks, you should donate not because you look at the pictures, or download bootlegs or have a high post count, but just because it's the Roth Army itself.

Heck I donated just for the Front Line itself. If I don't post anything, FORD, Nickd, Lounge, and the rest of the leftists will say it for me.

Just a thought for the day,
Steve

Cathedral
02-03-2005, 09:07 AM
Let me point out that just because someone doesn't have a donor badge under their name doesn't mean they haven't donated.
I only say this because of some posts i have read where people are giving other people shit for not donating and siting that as their proof.

I don't have one and i give whenever the spirit moves me to give.

It's voluntary, and we aren't going to get in the habit of drilling people to donate.
If they choose to, they will, if not, they won't.

Steve Savicki
02-03-2005, 11:40 AM
Jim, if you've donated before then give yourself a badge! You've earned it. :)

Mezro
02-03-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral

I only say this because of some posts i have read where people are giving other people shit for not donating and siting that as their proof.

That would have been me giving shit to Full Bug because he did not have yellow badge.

I was also man enough to admit my mistake and apologize to him for jumping the gun.

You know all the reasons why I think people should donate Cath and I understand your concern about pushing people to do so.

Mezro...sometimes you have to be a bit of an asshole to motivate people...i think it is worth it to help Sarge...