PDA

View Full Version : TRUTH or SCAM

Fabulous Shadow
02-03-2005, 01:01 PM
Ok so I am consulting at this company and I meet this guy. He and I have been talking and none the less Van Halen comes up. He says he is a HUGE Van Halen Fan. Dave Fan. Tells me how he used to work on Daves Mercedes Benz. Said Dave is a huge Benz fan. That Dave has a white Benz with a black skull and cross bones on the hood. Said he used to persoanlly go to Dave house to work on his cars. Said he hung out in his backyard and did bong hits with him. BUT... He didn't know MWM or CGTSNM... BUT... he did ask me if I saw him on July 4th with the Boston Pops... So I can't figure this guy out. Is he REALLY a HUGE fan or is he just a soso fan who is trying to get in my pants? Or am I just way to obsessed with VH to begin with?

guwapo_rocker
02-03-2005, 01:14 PM
Is that how you decide if a guy gets in your pants or not??

Fabulous Shadow
02-03-2005, 01:15 PM
Pretty much! LMAO!

Fabulous Shadow
02-03-2005, 01:16 PM
No, in all seriousness... If he is just saying he likes something more than he does to impress me, he is not someone I would want to get to know better...

tomballin
02-03-2005, 01:37 PM
>>>Dave's white Benz with a black skull and cross bones on the hood.

Dave's current Mercedes....Nuff said

Vivian Campbell
02-03-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Ok so I am consulting at this company and I meet this guy. He and I have been talking and none the less Van Halen comes up. He says he is a HUGE Van Halen Fan. Dave Fan. Tells me how he used to work on Daves Mercedes Benz. Said Dave is a huge Benz fan. That Dave has a white Benz with a black skull and cross bones on the hood. Said he used to persoanlly go to Dave house to work on his cars. Said he hung out in his backyard and did bong hits with him. BUT... He didn't know MWM or CGTSNM

He's full of shit. Ask him if he has a pic of him and Dave. I'm sure someone who would be "so close" to Dave would at least have ONE picture.

And yes, you are obsessed with Van Halen. Not like there's any thing wrong with that. :)

Vivian Campbell
02-03-2005, 01:42 PM
No, in all seriousness... If he is just saying he likes something more than he does to impress me, he is not someone I would want to get to know better...

Ask him about Van Hagar. You can tell if he's really into Van Halen and a friend of Dave if he offers you a strong opinion (good or bad) of Sam.

CROWBAR
02-03-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Is that how you decide if a guy gets in your pants or not??

:D Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are! :D

Hey Fab, I'm a Dave fan, can I get into your pants now?:bananna:

Fabulous Shadow
02-03-2005, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Vivian Campbell
Ask him about Van Hagar. You can tell if he's really into Van Halen and a friend of Dave if he offers you a strong opinion (good or bad) of Sam.

Did this...

He was STRONG into Dave and not much into Sammy even tho I told him I appreciated alot of the Van Hagar catalog. He said he stopped paying attention after Dave left.

smaz
02-03-2005, 05:58 PM
Ask him if he's trying to get into your pants.

Fabulous Shadow
02-03-2005, 06:03 PM
I think he is... Today he mentioned catching a glimps of my tattoo... Then he said, I know I should not be looking there... It was cute.

Dan
02-03-2005, 06:07 PM
I think he is... Today he mentioned catching a glimps of my tattoo... Then he said, I know I should not be looking there... It was cute.

Does he get you Wet?

Fabulous Shadow
02-03-2005, 06:09 PM
He is actually pretty cute...

Fabulous Shadow
02-03-2005, 06:09 PM
That said, if he was lying about his love of Dave/VH that will be a turn off...

Dan
02-03-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Does he get you Wet?

Does he get you WETTTTTT,Fab....

Fabulous Shadow
02-03-2005, 06:19 PM
well... No. I have not thought of him that way.
But he is cute so there is wet potential.

Dan
02-03-2005, 06:20 PM
I'm getting wet reading this.

CROWBAR
02-03-2005, 06:26 PM
Ha Ha! Fab is always avoiding the question! :D

Fabulous Shadow
02-03-2005, 06:28 PM
Well then I should tell you about how he came in and rubbed this natural mineral oil on my neck. I have a cold and he said the smell was soothing ... It had Lavendar, Mint and Chammomile... It was very kind. He lifted up my hair and rubbed it on by glands and neck. Smelled pretty nice...

Fabulous Shadow
02-03-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by CROWBAR
Ha Ha! Fab is always avoiding the question! :D

Hey he's a HUGE Dave fan, he could be reading this!

Mezro
02-03-2005, 06:32 PM
Who would wreck a Mercedes with a fucking skull and crossbones on the hood?

Dave is a rock star and not a pirate with a pimp hand.

And Fab don't let this guy into your pants. He is full of shit about the Dave story...if he lies to get in he will lie to keep getting in.

Mezro...you made a donation...you know where to find entertainment meat...

CROWBAR
02-03-2005, 06:33 PM
You mean he's not there with you now? :D

smaz
02-03-2005, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Mezro

Oh shit!! :rofl:

Fabulous Shadow
02-03-2005, 06:47 PM
Who would wreck a Mercedes with a fucking skull and crossbones on the hood?

And Fab don't let this guy into your pants. He is full of shit about the Dave story...if he lies to get in he will lie to keep getting in.

Mezro...you made a donation...you know where to find entertainment meat...

Mez... I adore you! You rock my world! I'm making another donation tonight! What's that get me?

tomballin
02-03-2005, 06:51 PM
With all due respect Fab, I think this whole thread is total bullshit.

I mean there is some major league Van Rothaholics, cool guys, and studs on this site. Why the hell are you not looking in your own backyard gal.

Damn, come on, you got it!

Sorry just couldn't hold my comments in any longer....Peace

Mezro
02-03-2005, 06:51 PM
Mez... I adore you! You rock my world! I'm making another donation tonight! What's that get me?

One trip to a buffet with a zipper.

Mezro...you know the offer by now...if you are up in the Bay Area let me know...

CROWBAR
02-03-2005, 06:52 PM
The car in question was Dave's old 1979 Mercedes, which was offered on ebay last year. And, it is BLACK w/white skull & crossbones! Makes sense eh? Your boy is full of it and trying for the Fab! Landscaper gone awry! He fixed DLR's sprinkler system so now he knows Dave!

SCAMMER! Can't say I blame him though ha ha! :lol:

tomballin
02-03-2005, 07:01 PM
One trip to a buffet with a zipper.

Mezro...you know the offer by now...if you are up in the Bay Area let me know...

Shite Mez, get on an airplane and go see Fab. What, you want curb service all the time from your women.

Take her to the next DLR gig or something cool.

Ya know babes enjoy stuff like that,.....in case you forgot.

Fabulous Shadow
02-03-2005, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by tomballin

I mean there is some major league Van Rothaholics, cool guys, and studs on this site. Why the hell are you not looking in your own backyard gal.

I've looked here... I've looked at all the VH boards and I have tasted the water...

Fabulous Shadow
02-03-2005, 07:04 PM
The car in question was Dave's old 1979 Mercedes, which was offered on ebay last year. And, it is BLACK w/white skull & crossbones! Makes sense eh? Your boy is full of it and trying for the Fab! Landscaper gone awry! He fixed DLR's sprinkler system so now he knows Dave!

SCAMMER! Can't say I blame him though ha ha! :lol:

Ok so he aint lying about the car. Dave did have a car like that. Now I need to find out if he was Daves personal mechanic. Any ideas?

tomballin
02-03-2005, 07:05 PM
Well then I should tell you about how he came in and rubbed this natural mineral oil on my neck. I have a cold and he said the smell was soothing ... It had Lavendar, Mint and Chammomile... It was very kind. He lifted up my hair and rubbed it on by glands and neck. Smelled pretty nice...

Hey Fab, I want you to post a pic of this guy, Ok.

Let's just get right down to it.

smaz
02-03-2005, 07:07 PM
That Dave has a white Benz with a black skull and cross bones on the hood.

And, it is BLACK w/white skull & crossbones!

Ok so he aint lying about the car. Dave did have a car like that. Now I need to find out if he was Daves personal mechanic. Any ideas?

He is lying about the car. You say he said White Benz with Black Crossbones, but the e-bay one was the other way around......

tomballin
02-03-2005, 07:08 PM
I've looked here... I've looked at all the VH boards and I have tasted the water...

Well ya know there is new inventory on the shelf now.

Fabulous Shadow
02-03-2005, 07:10 PM
LMAO at that Madonna pic. That pic is ancient. I am nearly 20 years older now.

CROWBAR
02-03-2005, 07:12 PM
I thought that was a FABULOUSO 80's pic!

Fabulous Shadow
02-03-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by smaz
He is lying about the car. You say he said White Benz with Black Crossbones, but the e-bay one was the other way around......

I am not exactly sure which way he said it was. I will ask him again to be sure. I think he said white w/ black... I'm gonna ck...

I dont have a pic of him but if I did I wouldn't post it. That wouldn't be right.

tomballin
02-03-2005, 07:16 PM

Baaawaaaaaa, I'm dying I'm laughing so hard!!!! ROF

I know,.......saw that pic when you and Tunabummer were flaming each other. You clearly came out the winner in that deal, sister.

On man I'm hurtin from laughin!!!

Woooooo

Mezro
Shite Mez, get on an airplane and go see Fab. What, you want curb service all the time from your women.

I have a very, very busy life. If I was heading down south on business I would let her know.

Mezro...Fab has enough tissue pumpers trying to pick her up...don't feel like being lumped into that group...

Fabulous Shadow
Well ya know there is new inventory on the shelf now.

Is that YOU?

Fabulous Shadow
02-03-2005, 07:17 PM
Baaawaaaaaa, I'm dying I'm laughing so hard!!!! ROF

I know,.......saw that pic when you and Tunabummer were flaming each other. You clearly came out the winner in that deal, sister.

On man I'm hurtin from laughin!!!

Woooooo

TY baby! ;)

CROWBAR
02-03-2005, 07:19 PM
That's Kane Roberts right TB? Anyway, hello Fab!

tomballin
02-03-2005, 07:30 PM
That's Kane Roberts right TB? Anyway, hello Fab!

Yelp, he's way out of my league on the amount of roids and gym drugs the guy is into. He's probably shrunk his jewels up to the size of a pinhead.

tomballin
02-03-2005, 07:33 PM

Well not to get back on my Stewart Smalley soapbox, but there is lots of “ages” and chronological is only one of them, capisce.

Well, I got to get back to work and get some production done.

Fabulous Shadow
02-03-2005, 07:37 PM
Ok, he said Black w/ white skulls and cross bones and that HE rebuilt the motor...

Fabulous Shadow
02-03-2005, 07:57 PM
Ok, just talked to him some more. He said Dave also had a 69 Benz that he sold to a roadie. He described Daves houes as well as how to get there AND he told me that he took a copy of his registration for memoribillia and that he was gonna bring it in and show it to me... IF he can find it... I'm believin him... Sort of...

Mezro
02-03-2005, 08:03 PM
he told me that he took a copy of his registration for memoribillia and that he was gonna bring it in and show it to me

He should have taken something better.

Mezro...like one of Dave's brushes filled with hair:cool:...

Fabulous Shadow
02-03-2005, 08:04 PM
He also said that Dave was smokin BUNK weed and that he scored some good shit for him... LOL

GAR
02-03-2005, 08:32 PM
LMAO at that Madonna pic. That pic is ancient. I am nearly 80 pounds older now.

(milk - thru - nose - laffs)

GAR
02-03-2005, 08:37 PM
Hey - THIS thread is almost as good as the "hey I'm going up to 5150 studios to visit EVH" one!

I didn't know you thought about mechanics as a sex object, only mechanical objects as used for sex..

Anonymous
02-03-2005, 08:46 PM

Hey, I'm a Van Rothaholic, cool guy, and stud! :D I'm also cute! :rolleyes: :p

ROTH ON!!! :guzzle: :killer: :gulp: :donkey:

Fabulous Shadow
02-03-2005, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by ImapusSylicker
Hey, I'm a Van Rothaholic, cool guy, and stud! :D I'm also cute! :rolleyes: :p

ROTH ON!!! :guzzle: :killer: :gulp: :donkey:

So let's see a pic...

tomballin
02-03-2005, 10:49 PM
Ok, just talked to him some more. He said Dave also had a 69 Benz that he sold to a roadie. He described Daves houes as well as how to get there AND he told me that he took a copy of his registration for memoribillia and that he was gonna bring it in and show it to me... IF he can find it... I'm believin him... Sort of...

Baaawaaaa, you’re getting played for a sucker girl!

Hell I know all that. You want me to post pictures of Dave’s Pasadena home, exactly how to get there, what’s its worth, what his mortage was on the house, blah, blah, before he moved to New York City. Press said he was going to sell it. I can check public records tomorrow in L.A. country and see if Dave sold it if you want. It will take me 3 minutes on-line tops.

Dave’s place is/was worth millions because it was sitting on the largest piece of private property in the area. Oh, like your new bro, I am also best friends with Dave and we talk all the time. After Dave’s father (Nathan) died, Dave used some of the inheritance money to pay off the mortgage on his Pasadena home. Ok, do I know Dave and did Dave tell me this. HELL NO! Most of it is public information, and the rest any good Rothaholic knows.

You want me to post a copy of the registration your bro is ballyhooing as memoribillia, since anybody can obtain it from public records.

I mean come on Fab, everything this clown is slow feeding you is common knowledge or public records. Like there has been dozen’s of Rothaholics that have driven by Dave’s Pasadena home, taken pics, and posted them on these websites. I have some pics and when I was cruising around ddlr.com’s site, they have pics over on that site.

I rest my case.

PS: Tell me you are not this easy/desperate

Fabulous Shadow
02-03-2005, 10:54 PM
I'm not going to have SEX with him. Just trying to determin if he is trying to bait me with his LOVE for Roth. If he were making it up, it would be a huge turn off... If he wern't, it doesn't mean I'm jumping in the sack with him. I didn't know about Dave Black Benz with the crossbones... Who here did?

Anonymous
02-03-2005, 11:00 PM
So let's see a pic...

I already posted a pic in that Guys~ Where are YOUR pictures? thread thingy. I'm not going to hurt people's eyes anymore! :D

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=379836#post379836

Click at your own risk... Don't say I didn't warn you!

Fabulous Shadow
02-03-2005, 11:28 PM
IMA... That's you? I saw that pick. Very nice...

Anonymous
02-03-2005, 11:30 PM
Awww... thanks. (blushes)

Anonymous
02-03-2005, 11:32 PM
I'm posting like a madman today. I musta posted about 40 posts. Went from recruit to roadie in 1 hour... shit, I need help!

ashstralia
02-03-2005, 11:56 PM
I didn't know about Dave Black Benz with the crossbones... Who here did?

it's in the book.

tomballin
02-03-2005, 11:57 PM
I'm not going to have SEX with him. Just trying to determin if he is trying to bait me with his LOVE for Roth. If he were making it up, it would be a huge turn off... If he wern't, it doesn't mean I'm jumping in the sack with him. I didn't know about Dave Black Benz with the crossbones... Who here did?

ROFLOL!!!!!! Damn your’re a cutie/funny.

>>I'm not going to have SEX with him.

Fab what does the first part, have to do with the second part.

The guy’s a liar and is baiting you. We’ve confirmed that, Ok.. But he may be great sexually and a cool guy, so don’t cut yourself short because he’s a bull shite artist. Hell 99.9% of us are bullshit artists, that’s how we were trained in business and personal. You cut that out, and there sure isn’t must corn left on the stalk to pick.

Maybe the guy does know Dave, how would I know. Of course easy enough to talk/email with Ray or Brian and see if they have ever heard of the guy. Maybe your new bro doesn’t know Dave and just talks this bull as an ice breaker to get some conversation going and get to know you (which is what I think).

I mean despite all our male macho external bull, most guys are very insecure internally, and quite uncomfortable meeting women internally. The key word is internally, not externally...big difference. (Gee you think that statement will start a flame war, even through it’s the hard truth, ROFLOL)

Either way who cares, surely if a relationship developed, or you two just became awesome sex buddies or something, it wouldn’t be based solely on this issue would it? I mean kinda of shallow isn’t it?

Anonymous
02-04-2005, 12:02 AM
ROFLOL!!!!!! Damn your’re a cutie/funny.

>>I'm not going to have SEX with him.

Fab what does the first part, have to do with the second part.

The guy’s a liar and is baiting you. We’ve confirmed that, Ok.. But he may be great sexually and a cool guy, so don’t cut yourself short because he’s a bull shite artist. Hell 99.9% of us are bullshit artists, that’s how we were trained in business and personal. You cut that out, and there sure isn’t must corn left on the stalk to pick.

Maybe the guy does know Dave, how would I know. Of course easy enough to talk/email with Ray or Brian and see if they have ever heard of the guy. Maybe your new bro doesn’t know Dave and just talks this bull as an ice breaker to get some conversation going and get to know you (which is what I think).

I mean despite all our male macho external bull, most guys are very insecure internally, and quite uncomfortable meeting women internally. The key word is internally, not externally...big difference. (Gee you think that statement will start a flame war, even through it’s the hard truth, ROFLOL)

Either way who cares, surely if a relationship developed, or you two just became awesome sex buddies or something, it wouldn’t be based solely on this issue would it? I mean kinda of shallow isn’t it?

I think what tomballin is trying to say here, Fabulous, is if you like him, nail him!

Of course, I could be wrong... :D

tomballin
02-04-2005, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by ImapusSylicker
I think what tomballin is trying to say here, Fabulous, is if you like him, nail him!

Of course, I could be wrong... :D

Baawaaaa. Thank you ImpausSylicker for your "executive summary" and punctual analysis.

tydhurst
02-04-2005, 01:18 AM
I'd just forget him, he sounds like a liar, even if he is telling the truth!

Fabulous Shadow
02-04-2005, 01:47 AM
I don't want to nail him unless nailing him get me in Dave's Benz! ;)

tomballin
02-04-2005, 03:46 AM
I don't want to nail him unless nailing him get me in Dave's Benz! ;)

Daaaa, Dave doesn't have a car currently, he as a bike, like I posted. Listen Fab, Roth is extremely frugal. Nobody living in lower Manhatten has a car. Maybe you could get in the "meat wagon" with Dave when he is on EMT duty. What do ya thing?

Carmine
02-04-2005, 11:38 AM
I just stumbled onto this....interesting....

Pontius Pilate
02-04-2005, 01:11 PM
Ok so I am consulting at this company and I meet this guy. He and I have been talking and none the less Van Halen comes up. He says he is a HUGE Van Halen Fan. Dave Fan. Tells me how he used to work on Daves Mercedes Benz. Said Dave is a huge Benz fan. That Dave has a white Benz with a black skull and cross bones on the hood. Said he used to persoanlly go to Dave house to work on his cars. Said he hung out in his backyard and did bong hits with him. BUT... He didn't know MWM or CGTSNM... BUT... he did ask me if I saw him on July 4th with the Boston Pops... So I can't figure this guy out. Is he REALLY a HUGE fan or is he just a soso fan who is trying to get in my pants? Or am I just way to obsessed with VH to begin with?

Miss Shadow, I must protest. Please remove yourself from the clutches of this charlatan, post haste! He is a lowly breed of man that seeks to tell the tale of Halen just to enter your hinterland. Rubbing oil on thy neck to soothe a cold? Bwahaha! Pontius once used that line back in Rome. I even got the young lass to rub oil on my bald head. These girls will buy anything, as long as you have a brand new chariot and a sack of gold coins.

I suggest you take a vow of chastity and enter a convent. From there, assume a dialogue with the Lord. If Halen talk is all that it takes to explore your wild forest, then you need to immerse yourself in the faith. Prioritize what you need in a man. Once you have healed your mind, give Pontius a call.

CROWBAR
02-04-2005, 05:16 PM
I didn't know about Dave Black Benz with the crossbones... Who here did?

...that would be me darlin', and I don't think that's still available. Dave hawked it because he knew he was going to be in NYC. Makes sense huh?

He's just another landscaper trying to trim a little bush! That scammer! Sure, I worked on DLR's ride.....:D

The subject of "Whose your favorite artist" must have came up leading to the aforementioned, about to be, love tryst! :lookie:

GAR
02-04-2005, 05:23 PM
That won't preclude her from greasing his shifter.

Fabulous Shadow
02-04-2005, 06:20 PM
I don't know. I believe him but I'm really NOT interested in having him give me a lube job. I won't object to drinks and convo tho...

GAR
02-04-2005, 06:39 PM
I won't object to drinks and convo tho...

http://www.keepshouting.com/jokes/owned_group.jpg

GAR
02-04-2005, 06:40 PM
OWNED

tomballin
02-04-2005, 06:45 PM
I don't know. I believe him but I'm really NOT interested in having him give me a lube job. I won't object to drinks and convo tho...

Oh, I bet he understands this Fab, baawaa

OLO
02-07-2005, 05:02 PM

He just wants to hump you. Guys dont do this to women they are not trying to work.

Ozzy Fudd
02-07-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by OLO
He just wants to hump you. Guys dont do this to women they are not trying to work.

And the Winner is ...I would go with this one Fab

Fabulous Shadow
02-09-2005, 02:44 PM
Actually, I've lost interest even if he is Dave's mechanic. After talking I found out he left his wife of 12 years because he was "bored" with her. Leaving her neant leaving his 2 kids as well. They are up North and he seems FINE not seeing them much. He said he will not go there so they have to come to see him. Also, he said that THIS is theor relationship and it "Works". Wouldn't work for me! Kids should be priority, not something left behind. Also, I looked me doesnt make great money. Not even good... I'm done...

Carmine
02-09-2005, 02:49 PM
Actually, I've lost interest even if he is Dave's mechanic. After talking I found out he left his wife of 12 years because he was "bored" with her. Leaving her neant leaving his 2 kids as well. They are up North and he seems FINE not seeing them much. He said he will not go there so they have to come to see him. Also, he said that THIS is theor relationship and it "Works". Wouldn't work for me! Kids should be priority, not something left behind. Also, I looked me doesnt make great money. Not even good... I'm done...

Sounds like a beauty Fab....there is much better out there...
and if your looking.... check in Syracuse!
:D

Mezro
02-09-2005, 02:55 PM
Fab & Carmine: til death do them part.

Mezro...I see a couple just waiting to happen...

Fabulous Shadow
02-09-2005, 03:15 PM
Jeasus Christmas! Talk about typos. LMAO!
Yes Carmie, he is not the wonderful dad that YOU are! He was telling me this stuff like it was NORMAL and acceptable. I know people who stay around for their PETS... *wink* Anyway... While he is rather good looking he is WAY shallow and therefore a turnoff... Carmie on the other hand is a keeper. His wife is a lucky gal. ;)

Carmine
02-09-2005, 03:27 PM
Jeasus Christmas! Talk about typos. LMAO!
Yes Carmie, he is not the wonderful dad that YOU are! He was telling me this stuff like it was NORMAL and acceptable. I know people who stay around for their PETS... *wink* Anyway... While he is rather good looking he is WAY shallow and therefore a turnoff... Carmie on the other hand is a keeper. His wife is a lucky gal. ;)

:D :cool: ;) :yankeeros

Fabulous Shadow
02-09-2005, 03:32 PM
If a man has kids, he better be a damn good father if he want's my attention.

Carmine
02-09-2005, 03:35 PM
If a man has kids, he better be a damn good father if he want's my attention.

check...;)

...next

Fabulous Shadow
02-09-2005, 04:50 PM
He must also be a bread winner.

Carmine
02-09-2005, 04:52 PM

Rye...wheat...no-carb?????

...next?

Mezro
02-09-2005, 04:57 PM

I won a loaf of sourdough yesterday.

Mezro...now give me the good prize:cool:...

Fabulous Shadow
02-09-2005, 05:02 PM
Har Har... Ok how's this? He must have a FAT bank account. In other words... I dont want to support him.

Carmine
02-09-2005, 05:03 PM
Har Har... Ok how's this? He must have a FAT bank account. In other words... I dont want to support him.

{yawn} 3 for 3....;)

Mezro
02-09-2005, 05:07 PM

(Blowing on my finger tips)..next.

Mezro...you don't need an average man...you need a Mezro...

Fabulous Shadow
02-09-2005, 05:27 PM
Ok... He must be PATIENT.

Mezro
02-09-2005, 06:47 PM

I'm a patient. Are you ready doctor?

Mezro...:D...

Carmine
02-09-2005, 08:13 PM

LMAO...I think you know I got this one covered!!!;)

tomballin
02-09-2005, 08:28 PM
Baaaaaawaaaaaaa

Bajesus this thread is a scream, ROFLOL

Where the hell is that bald headed clown Dr. Phil, to add to the mix here

guwapo_rocker
02-09-2005, 08:52 PM

GAR
02-09-2005, 10:15 PM
Also, I looked me doesnt make great money. Not even good...

No is not have money, fun.

ME not make grate money neither.

http://www.allvisual.ca/web%20ready%20full/1%20dead%20me%20cu.jpg

Life suck. Then die. Me not know - why?

ashstralia
02-09-2005, 10:23 PM
ashstralia no function beer well without.

Carmine
02-10-2005, 08:01 AM
Fab & Carmine: til death do them part.

Mezro...I see a couple just waiting to happen...

:lookie: :yankeeros

Northern Girl
02-10-2005, 08:13 AM
...you need a Mezro...

EVERYONE should have a Mezro. ;)

Mezro
02-10-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
EVERYONE should have a Mezro. ;)

In a timeshare sort of way everyone does;)

Mezro...block out your date and rock...

Carmine
02-11-2005, 10:03 AM
bump...

CROWBAR
02-11-2005, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by GAR
That won't preclude her from greasing his shifter.

She greased it bro!! Ya know it happened!!:lol:

GAR
02-11-2005, 04:09 PM
She hasn't been on, so maybe her business made another sale?

julesk
02-11-2005, 04:18 PM
maybe he's really into avh and not you. ask him if he likes chicken bones in neck braces.

Rothism: if you can't do it under one lightbulb and wearing a white t-shirt then your a loser

Carmine
02-13-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by GAR
She hasn't been on, so maybe her business made another sale?

Yes she has been busy and that is her business...

Carmine
02-14-2005, 01:16 PM
bump...

Katydid
02-21-2005, 09:16 PM

SO that is who stole my Lavender lotion....

CROWBAR
02-22-2005, 07:57 PM

So, what happened with Mr. Snap On/Greenskeeper??

Let's hear!:D

Fabulous Shadow
02-22-2005, 10:21 PM
Not much. He is very cool about throwing out little innuendos and he gets very territorial when he sees me talking to other men. Kinda cute. In truth though, I have completly lost interest. But it's nice to have a admire at work. Brings me Starbucks and candy...

franksters
02-24-2005, 07:54 PM
tell him to bring you at daves house.. just to show you where it's at..

then maybe dave would like you...1 bong , 1drink and in the pool!

oops here goes your admire @#$%?&? no more coffee and candy for you!