PDA

View Full Version : I quit workin For da man

Ozzy Fudd
02-04-2005, 11:03 PM
:D WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING j/k after i finish getting State Certified i could earn up to $3,000 a month before Taxes .

Just what did Oz man do ? well after a Huge almost Brawl with a Former CEO of a small Company i chose to walk of my job 2 months ago I'm gonna tell ya it was hard giving up the money i made a week . but my sanity has returned and my family no longer wonders what kind of day dad had at the Office. My new Job however revolves around kids ( i figure if we can raise our Grand Daughter) we can open up a day care. Well my first week on the job got me $475. and that's with 4 kids at a neighbors house, i am allowed, Once i am state Ok'd 10 kids in my own home I'm like is that even safe 10 kids i asked the woman on the phone sure she said and if you should hire a approved assistant you can take in 10 more kids . our grand daughter's play room will be used for what ever kids we take in . i just finished making a black board one foot of the floor it measures five feet wide by seven feet long.she draws on it all the time and so does her friends when they come over. it is the hit with her friends. My wife is even willing to retire from her job if we take off like i plan.i hope we do it. Well thats it
:D

Buz
02-04-2005, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
:D WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING j/k after i finish getting State Certified i could earn up to $3,000 a month before Taxes .

Just what did Oz man do ? well after a Huge almost Brawl with a Former CEO of a small Company i chose to walk of my job 2 months ago I'm gonna tell ya it was hard giving up the money i made a week . but my sanity has returned and my family no longer wonders what kind of day dad had at the Office. My new Job however revolves around kids ( i figure if we can raise our Grand Daughter) we can open up a day care. Well my first week on the job got me $475. and that's with 4 kids at a neighbors house, i am allowed, Once i am state Ok'd 10 kids in my own home I'm like is that even safe 10 kids i asked the woman on the phone sure she said and if you should hire a approved assistant you can take in 10 more kids . our grand daughter's play room will be used for what ever kids we take in . i just finished making a black board one foot of the floor it measures five feet wide by seven feet long.she draws on it all the time and so does her friends when they come over. it is the hit with her friends. My wife is even willing to retire from her job if we take off like i plan.i hope we do it. Well thats it

"Let's Get Some Schools Out!"

"Ask Lasandro"

"It's Backordered"

Northern Girl
02-04-2005, 11:11 PM
Well, good luck with that Oz. You have to do what makes you happy in life. Otherwise, what's the point?

Good Lord, that's a lot of kids. I personally couldn't do it. But I'm a heartless wench. :D

Ozzy Fudd
02-04-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Buz
"Let's Get Some Schools Out!"

"Ask Lasandro"

"It's Backordered"

I am glad i'm outta there

Ozzy Fudd
02-04-2005, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
Well, good luck with that Oz. You have to do what makes you happy in life. Otherwise, what's the point?

Good Lord, that's a lot of kids. I personally couldn't do it. But I'm a heartless wench. :D
I am getting use to it every day and these little Tykes are pretty good only the 5 year old is a wild one we put him on a BMT plan And it is workin so far:D Oh i should tell ya i like Wenches :D

lms2
02-05-2005, 12:07 AM
I had a day care for a number of years. Trust me, ten kids is better than two or three! It was a blast. Good luck, and have fun!

YankeeRose
02-05-2005, 12:12 AM
What an astounding turn of events...I never would have guessed! Best of luck and much patience to you...

Ozzy Fudd
02-05-2005, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by lms2
I had a day care for a number of years. Trust me, ten kids is better than two or three! It was a blast. Good luck, and have fun!
i cant wait i have been busy getting projects started on paper awaiting the big day:D

Ozzy Fudd
02-05-2005, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by YankeeRose
What an astounding turn of events...I never would have guessed! Best of luck and much patience to you...
Hey Rosie glad to see ya back , thanks I am 100 percent better now it's been a long time for you and me. KSL :yankeeros :yankeeros ;)

YankeeRose
02-05-2005, 12:45 AM
ksl darlin...:yankeeros :yankeeros

Panamark
02-05-2005, 02:33 AM
Crikies !! Thats a lot of Ruggies to care for...

Good Onya Fargen !!!

Ozzy Fudd
02-05-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
Crikies !! Thats a lot of Ruggies to care for...

Good Onya Fargen !!!
givin it my Best Shot Mark. it looks good so far.

GAR
02-05-2005, 05:28 PM
Be sure you have that backroom ScotchGarded or the whole rear of the place'll start reeking of human waste.

Ozzy Fudd
02-07-2005, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by GAR
Be sure you have that backroom ScotchGarded or the whole rear of the place'll start reeking of human waste.
Woah shit .....That is one thing i will now Remember Thanks GAR

rustoffa
02-08-2005, 12:09 AM
Hats off Oz.

You are truly a man of character and patience.

When some stressed-out parent is raising hell about nothing worth raising hell about, snap a digital picture and say: "welcome to the Army!"

The Scatologist
02-08-2005, 12:30 AM
Damn, I wish I had your job :(

So many tender little children to feed my hunger

smaz
02-08-2005, 04:36 PM
Good luck Ozzy!!

Just show 'em some of your funny shit and that'll keep 'em entertained!

Ozzy Fudd
02-09-2005, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
When some stressed-out parent is raising hell about nothing worth raising hell about, snap a digital picture and say: "welcome to the Army!" :D

lol An drop and gimmie 20

Ozzy Fudd
02-09-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by smaz
Good luck Ozzy!!

Just show 'em some of your funny shit and that'll keep 'em entertained!
and today Kids we learn ........:D