PDA

View Full Version : A Bad Week for Some

John Ashcroft
02-05-2005, 12:46 PM
by Rachel Marsden (http://newsmax.com/archives/articles/2005/2/4/141955.shtml)

Saddam Hussein and his murderous regime were symbolically toppled with this week's free vote in Iraq. Meanwhile, back in America, Democratic Party sweetheart, Senator Hillary Clinton, fell down and went boom at an event in Buffalo, New York. No doubt, it's been a pretty tough week for terrorists, Saddam, and their liberal cheerleaders.

The terrorists pulled off an Election Day homicide bombing by strapping a bomb to the back of some guy with Downs Syndrome. I think this is the terrorists' way of giving a shout-out to all the liberal infidels in America, by demonstrating that they're committed to non-discriminatory recruiting practices.

Enrollment must be down. I guess blowing yourself up isn't the career of choice anymore, particularly now that there are better things to look forward to over there – like the possibility of a McDonald's on every corner. People who aspire to wear those Grimace, Ronald McDonald or Mayor McCheese outfits don't tend to go blowing themselves to smithereens.
Post-election, terrorists in Iraq put up a picture on one of their Web sites of what they claimed to be a U.S. soldier being held hostage. As it turns out, it was a dummied-up photo of a military doll with a fake machine gun to its head. Not quite the caliber of "Fahrenheit 9/11" propaganda, but definitely an "A+" for effort.

The accompanying statement announced that they were holding others hostage, too. I guess they mean G.I. Joe, Barbie, all the Smurfs, and Bob the Builder. If the terrorists capture Tintin, then maybe the French will actually start fighting?

Things are obviously looking a little grim at the moment for the terrorist movement in Iraq. Not bad spin, though. I hear there are a few new vacancies at CBS. These guys might want to apply.

Sixty percent of Iraqis turned out to vote, even as newscasts reported that terrorists were threatening to blow up polling stations. Remember Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf (aka "Comical Ali" or "Baghdad Bob"), the Iraq Information Minister who insisted that "there are no infidels in Iraq" – while American soldiers were basically standing behind him waving to mom and dad? Well, Saddam doesn't need Bob anymore, now that he has some of these folks on the left in America looking out for him and fighting against a democratic Iraq.

I'm talking about the same people for whom none of the following reasons were apparently good enough to go to war: murder, oppression, Saddam's gaming of the Oil-for-Food program so he could get economic sanctions lifted and restart his WMD programs in full force, the Duelfer Report stating that Saddam retained the capability of making WMDs, weapons inspector David Kay telling the Senate Armed Services Committee that "Iraq posed an imminent threat," Saddam paying $25,000 to families of suicide bombers ... and the list goes on.

They've been attacking Bush's efforts in Iraq and defending Saddam Hussein from the get-go. These are the same people who you probably see on airplanes screaming like banshees as soon as they feel a little turbulence. They quickly assume the "kiss your butt goodbye" position, convinced that the whole tin can will soon be plunging out of the sky.

Every bump in the road to a free, democratic and independent Iraq is a "quagmire" and a reason to look for an exit ramp. Instead of seeing success in a peaceful election that represents a move from dictatorship to primitive democracy in less than two years, it's just another opportunity for them to will President Bush to fail.

Eric Margolis of the Toronto Sun asks, "Will today's elections ... mark the dawn of genuine Mideast democracy, as U.S. President George W. Bush claims, or be another step deeper into the bloody quagmire in Mesopotamia?" He goes on to say that "Iraq, like Humpty Dumpty, is broken and may never be put together."

It's tough to get through a column like this without feeling the urge to down a Costco-sized vat of Prozac. Leftist journalists are constantly comparing Iraq to Vietnam (a war that saw 58,000 U.S. military deaths, compared with 1,400 in Iraq), as if they're endlessly wanting for it to be so. Meanwhile, the mayor of Baghdad, thrilled with the elections in his country, is calling for a statue of Bush to be built to commemorate his efforts.

The ballots in Iraq hadn't even been counted yet when Democratic Senator Ted Kennedy called for the immediate withdrawal of 12,000 troops from Iraq, saying in a speech that the U.S. military "has become part of the problem, not part of the solution."

History provides us with examples of post-war disasters that occurred when short-sighted ignoramuses like Ted Kennedy got their way. When Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford caved to public pressure and yanked U.S. troops out of Vietnam and the Democrats who ran the Congress refused to follow through on the promised military aid, the North steamrollered over the South and slaughtered the supporters of the South Vietnamese government. Meanwhile, the communist Khmer Rouge moved into Cambodia and committed mass genocide.

When Britain pulled troops out of India too soon in 1948, genocide between Hindus and Muslims ensued.

People seem to forget that it hasn't even been two years since Saddam's dictatorship was overthrown. There may be a long way to go before democracy looks as great in Iraq as it does in the USA. But as far as liberals are concerned – thanks to Bush, Diebold voting machines and various other crackpot conspiracies – democracy doesn't really exist in America either.

The only glass that Ted Kennedy seems to enjoy seeing ‘half full' is the one that's holding his scotch.

Viking
02-05-2005, 06:26 PM
BWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHA.... :D Ain't it the truth. Ain't it the truth. Cheers! :guzzle:

ELVIS
02-05-2005, 06:48 PM
Notice the lack of response...

*chirp*

:elvis:

academic punk
02-05-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Notice the lack of response...

*chirp*

guess some things are too stupid to bother responding to...

ELVIS
02-05-2005, 06:54 PM
Yeah, like Bush bad, war bad, gay good...:rolleyes:

academic punk
02-05-2005, 06:56 PM
Yeah, like Bush bad, gay good...

HEY EVERYONE CHECK IT OUT!!!

ELVIS FINALLY ADMITS HE'S AFRAID OF VAGINAS AND THAT HE'S A FAG!!!

ELVIS
02-05-2005, 07:05 PM
Hardy har har...

So funny, I forgot to laugh...:rolleyes:

FORD
02-05-2005, 10:03 PM
I didn't respond because the article looked like the product of a 5th grader who just got her first computer for Christmas, and believes everything her FAUX News - brainwashed parents tell her.

Hell, the 4 hack payola journalists on the BCE payroll have more journalistic skills than this Newshax flunkie.

ELVIS
02-05-2005, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I didn't respond because the article looked like the product of a 5th grader who just got her first computer for Christmas, and believes everything her FAUX News - brainwashed parents tell her.

Some compassion you have for a little girl...

Hell, the 4 hack payola journalists on the BCE payroll have more journalistic skills than this Newshax flunkie.

Name the four...

John Ashcroft
02-06-2005, 11:59 AM
I didn't respond because the article looked like the product of a 5th grader who just got her first computer for Christmas, and believes everything her FAUX News - brainwashed parents tell her...

That, and he know's every bit of the article is true... :D

academic punk
02-06-2005, 12:17 PM
I think the issue of Elvis finally coming out of the closet is of far greater import...

Mazel Tov, Elvis, you big fabulous fruitcake you.

blueturk
02-06-2005, 01:13 PM
Yeah, like Bush bad, war bad, gay good...:rolleyes:

Who the hell said anything about gays?

LoungeMachine
02-06-2005, 01:22 PM
Hardy har har...

So funny, I forgot to laugh...:rolleyes:

Now you're quoting Pee Wee Herman?

[cough, ELVISisgay, cough]:p

LoungeMachine
02-06-2005, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
I think the issue of Elvis finally coming out of the closet is of far greater import...

Mazel Tov, Elvis, you big fabulous fruitcake you.

Sounds to me like the start of a rather fun thread....

WWEL

What Would Elvis Like.

From his posts, I say he's a "catcher" rather than a "pitcher"

Pillow biter for sure:D

Big Train
02-06-2005, 01:26 PM
This is a great article, hitting several things right on the head. It's amazing what 5th graders know nowadays that umm,errr, adults seems to just go over their heads..

Nickdfresh
02-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Like what? And by the way, you said head! Hu-huh hu-huh...
http://www.jimtrottier.com/albums/Regular-Humor/Beavis_and_Butthead_Bush_and_Cheney.thumb.jpg

LoungeMachine
02-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
This is a great article, hitting several things right on the head. It's amazing what 5th graders know nowadays that umm,errr, adults seems to just go over their heads..

Oh, yeah, by all means:rolleyes:

I ALWAYS put much staock and faith into articles that begin with the term Sadaam and his Liberal Cheerleaders.

No slant there:D

LoungeMachine
02-06-2005, 01:37 PM

Funny you should mention 5th graders. MY 5th grader knows that the only things more fucked up than Shrub's foreign policies are his reckless economic policies.

But she reads more newspapers than our pResident does.:D

FORD
02-06-2005, 01:45 PM
Elvis Presley was Gay!

My dad would kill me for thinking this, but I realized this weekend just how gay some Elvis Presley lyrics were. The most obvious example comes in the song, Teddy Bear:

Baby let me be,
your lovin' Teddy Bear
Put a chain around my neck,
and lead me anywhere
Oh let me be
Your teddy bear.

Once you get past the requisite Abu Ghraib reference, you notice he is singing about the leather-laded gay bear scene...it is unmistakable.

Speaking of Abu Ghraib...let's examine Jailhouse Rock for a moment...

The drummer boy from Illinois went crash, boom, bang,
the whole rhythm section was the Purple Gang.
Let's rock, everybody, let's rock.
Everybody in the whole cell block
was dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock.
Number forty-seven said to number three:
"You're the cutest jailbird I ever did see.
I sure would be delighted with your company,
come on and do the Jailhouse Rock with me."
Let's rock, everybody, let's rock.
Everybody in the whole cell block
was dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock.
The sad sack was a sittin' on a block of stone
way over in the corner weepin' all alone.
The warden said, "Hey, buddy, don't you be no square.
If you can't find a partner use a wooden chair."

Where do we start...first of all, when was the last time you heard of a co-ed prison? Second.."Purple gang"...you know, lavender is the official gay color...Number 47 seems to have something for fellow inmates, if you know what I mean...although I was still trying to figure out what someone might do with a wooden chair. if you have any ideas, let me know.

Lyrics from Elvis2001.net
Posted by boifromtroy at June 14, 2004 01:12 PM | TrackBack
link (http://boifromtroy.com/archives/002443.php)

academic punk
02-06-2005, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Sounds to me like the start of a rather fun thread....

WWEL

What Would Elvis Like.

From his posts, I say he's a "catcher" rather than a "pitcher"

Pillow biter for sure:D

Rumor around the French Quarter is that he swallows more than just his pride.

blueturk
02-06-2005, 02:45 PM
Funny you should mention 5th graders. MY 5th grader knows that the only things more fucked up than Shrub's foreign policies are his reckless economic policies.

But she reads more newspapers than our pResident does.:D
Dubya READS?!!

"Let me put it to you bluntly. In a changing world, we want more people to have control over your own life." —George W. Bush, Annandale, Va, Aug. 9, 2004

Big Train
02-06-2005, 02:55 PM
Is anyone gonna talk about the ARTICLE or are we just gonna do our normal bullshit and move on? I have a game to watch if we are...

blueturk
02-06-2005, 04:02 PM
Is anyone gonna talk about the ARTICLE or are we just gonna do our normal bullshit and move on? I have a game to watch if we are...

Let's talk about the ARTICLE, then. Rachel Marsden (whoever the hell she is) assumes that those who oppose Bush wanted the elections in Iraq to fail.That's not the case.The success of the elections should have some bearing on when our guys come home, the sooner the better.Why in the hell would someone put their personal dislike of Dubya ahead of the welfare of 150,000 troops?
I notice that this article fails to mention non-existent WMD's, insufficient armor on combat vehicles, a false "Mission Accomplished" photo op, and other minor matters.
But you'll be happy to know that you can purchase Tommy Frank's new book, "American Soldier", on the site this piece appears on.

Recommended reading for Bush fans.

ELVIS
02-06-2005, 04:13 PM
Elvis Presley was Gay!

Elvis was NOT gay...

Those Jailhouse Rock lyrics sure sound gay, though...

blueturk
02-06-2005, 04:39 PM
Elvis was NOT gay..

From most accounts, Elvis liked women, he was just a lousy lay.

LoungeMachine
02-06-2005, 04:48 PM

I'll choose the latter:D

But the mere thought or implication that you'd turn off the game to discuss this "article" is funnier than shit to me:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
02-06-2005, 04:49 PM
Elvis was NOT gay...

Those Jailhouse Rock lyrics sure sound gay, though...

Oh my God.

You DO realize we were speaking of ELVIS, Roth Army Member and NOT Elvis Aaron Presley, right?:rolleyes:

too funny

ELVIS
02-06-2005, 05:07 PM
Yes idiot...

FORD was talking about the real Elvis...

I'm not gay...

LoungeMachine
02-06-2005, 05:11 PM
Rumor around the French Quarter is that he swallows more than just his pride.

Yea, ap is speaking of Dead Elvis:rolleyes:

You're the Idiot E.

and it's safe to come out of the basement/closet.

It'll be our secret;)

We were speaking of you before Ford joined the chorus.:p

ELVIS
02-06-2005, 05:26 PM

We were speaking of you before Ford joined the chorus.:p

Dude, like I said before, It's amazing you are 42 years old...

You act like you're 12...

Get a life...:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
02-06-2005, 05:46 PM
Dude, like I said before, It's amazing you are 42 years old...

You act like you're 12...

Get a life...:rolleyes:

Wow, had no idea the subject was so sensitive to you.

Little close to the bone?

Btw, you're free to ignore any and all of my posts.

and I love my life, thankyouverymuch.

We wont tease you about your "leanings" any more if it hurts this bad:D

academic punk
02-06-2005, 05:49 PM
Wow, had no idea the subject was so sensitive to you.

Little close to the bone?

Btw, you're free to ignore any and all of my posts.

and I love my life, thankyouverymuch.

We wont tease you about your "leanings" any more if it hurts this bad:D

LM -

Please don't antagonize Elvis. Earlier today he went shopping and his sugar daddy bought himself a *FABULOUS* new pair of capezio dance shoes, and now you're ruining his good mood.

(elvis, it's okay if I mention your sugar daddy, right? It's not like I'm mentioning Rick Santorum by name, right?

ELVIS
02-06-2005, 06:03 PM
How stupid can you two get ??

You can't compete against real conservative values, so you start name calling and what not...

Listen, I'm a real conservative Christian...

Christianity is the real truth!

Liberals do not fit in...

Say what you want, do what you want...

You will one day, be face to face with God...

blueturk
02-06-2005, 06:07 PM

As will Dubya....

ELVIS
02-06-2005, 06:09 PM
Yes, he will...

LoungeMachine
02-06-2005, 06:52 PM

Ahhh, I can't be in your club? Learn the handshake?

Dont fit in???? I thought Jesus taught inclusion.:confused:

Imagine how distraught I am knowing I can't join your cult.

There's a game on, I'll get back to pointing out how gay you are later:D

LoungeMachine
02-06-2005, 06:54 PM

(elvis, it's okay if I mention your sugar daddy, right? It's not like I'm mentioning Rick Santorum by name, right?

Classic:D

Pretty funny, because a Rick Santorum is pretty much the idea my mind conjures when thinking of GayElvis.

You should really read Dan Savage, E. It might help:D

BTW,

Me thinks thou protests too much ;)

LoungeMachine
02-06-2005, 06:57 PM

So to clarify, all other religions are the "false truth", or a LIE?????

Please explain what "the real truth" means as applied to every human creature who chooses to believe another way??

academic punk
02-06-2005, 07:58 PM
How stupid can you two get ??

You can't compete against real conservative values, so you start name calling and what not...

Say what you want, do what you want...

Elvis -

One day you will be face to face with God too, and he is just going to ADOOOORE those cute li'l buttocks of yours. mm-mmm-mm-mm-mm!

Secondly, you fucking dunce, God is not a republican or democrat, conservative or liberal. Get your head out of your ass. It's already stuffed with enough unlubricated dildos as it is.

How dare you try to claim that your beliefs or practices make you holier than anyone else. Wake up and die right.

I recommend you pick up a copy of God's Politics, a new book by the evangelical Jim Wallis. It maintains your belief system, but also explores how those beliefs fit in with governmental policies. I don't expect you'll agree with everything in it, and that's fine, but I do think it'd be worth your while to actually broaden your mind a bit. For fucks sake, you think W's shit don't stink, buddy. Enough.

p.s. how many male nurses have you ever heard of who were straight., HMMMM?

LoungeMachine
02-06-2005, 08:46 PM
Elvis -

One day you will be face to face with God too, and he is just going to ADOOOORE those cute li'l buttocks of yours. mm-mmm-mm-mm-mm!

Secondly, you fucking dunce, God is not a republican or democrat, conservative or liberal. Get your head out of your ass. It's already stuffed with enough unlubricated dildos as it is.

How dare you try to claim that your beliefs or practices make you holier than anyone else. Wake up and die right.

I recommend you pick up a copy of God's Politics, a new book by the evangelical Jim Wallis. It maintains your belief system, but also explores how those beliefs fit in with governmental policies. I don't expect you'll agree with everything in it, and that's fine, but I do think it'd be worth your while to actually broaden your mind a bit. For fucks sake, you think W's shit don't stink, buddy. Enough.

p.s. how many male nurses have you ever heard of who were straight., HMMMM?

AMEN

As to ap's last point, ELVIS gives all new meaning to the title "Head Nurse":D

This thread just goes to show, give a right wing religious zealot enough bandwidth and he'll hang himself. Or in this case expose himself as a hypocrite.

I disagree with Ford. I think ELVIS'S "finding religion" is just as shallow as Junior's.

The "real" Christians I've met have not been so sanctimonious, pious, or hypocritical.

Game on:D

academic punk
02-06-2005, 08:49 PM
AMEN

This thread just goes to show, give a right wing religious zealot enough bandwidth and he'll hang himself. Or in this case expose himself as a hypocrite.

I disagree with Ford. I think ELVIS'S "finding religion" is just as shallow as Junior's.

The "real" Christians I've met have not been so sanctimonious, pious, or hypocritical.

Game Over!!! Well done, LM!

LoungeMachine
02-06-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft

Saddam Hussein and his murderous regime were symbolically toppled with this week's free vote in Iraq.

Excuse me???????

symbolically toppled???????

You mean after 2 years, 1,400 US dead, 10K wounded, tens of thousands of Iraqis dead, and 200 BILLION spent, all we've managed is a "symbolic" toppling?????????

JUST WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU CROWING ABOUT THEN???

What the FUCK will it take to ACTUALLY topple the regime?

Mission Accomplished then, I guess:rolleyes:

ELVIS
02-06-2005, 10:34 PM
So to clarify, all other religions are the "false truth", or a LIE?????

That's exactly correct!

ELVIS
02-06-2005, 10:43 PM
AMEN

Amen??

:rolleyes:

Yeah, right...

ELVIS'S ?? Did they teach you that in college??

Go ahead, tell us about one of them...

Dude, you already lost...

I'm wasting my time with you...

FORD
02-06-2005, 11:51 PM
Yes, he will...

But not for very long......
http://www.politicalhell.com/images/bushfriend.png

ELVIS
02-07-2005, 12:19 AM
Oh, come on...:rolleyes:

FORD
02-07-2005, 12:36 AM
Oh, come on...:rolleyes:

You think a lying, murdering, criminal fascist warmonger is gonna get into Heaven?

LoungeMachine
02-07-2005, 12:52 AM
That's exactly correct!

fucking moronic:rolleyes:

Care to list some evidence of this?

didnt think so.

Isnt it funny how extremist, fundamentalist Muslims think EXACTLY as you do, that THEY follow the only TRUE religion, and all others are "false"

You're more of a terrorist than your simple mind will ever allow you to admit.:(

academic punk
02-07-2005, 12:19 PM
Here's my gamble:

I bet Elvis not at all really got the rehab he needed. My impression (from very little experience with him, admittedly) is that he has something more akin to obsessive-compulsive disorder.

That means that when he was drugging/drinking/crashing cars/on the receiving end at bukkake parties, he was doing that full-out, with no regard to moderation or his health (though I'll bet it didn't seem so at the time), and now he's simply given up one obsession for ths other one, brow-beating religion and confusing that for politics.

And once again, the ability to moderate his intake is lacking. So he goes from one extreme to the other. And neither is particularly healthy.

Which isn't to say that a belief (and even a passionate one) in God is at all wrong...but everyone on this planet has a God they worship, and NO ONE worships the same exact God: each individual approaches God as he/she understands Him.

besides Elvis, you should be proud of your homosexuality and your repression of it. After all, it's the acting out on it that is the real sin, and you are refusing your deepest impulses and needs, so you're scoring points everyday you don't get shot by a streaming rope of jizz on your chin.

But then again, there are those IMPURE THOUGHTS...

LoungeMachine
02-07-2005, 12:23 PM
Well done a/p

well done.

Big Train
02-07-2005, 12:48 PM
Uncalled for, but well done in execution.

John Ashcroft
02-07-2005, 12:54 PM
Secondly, you fucking dunce, God is not a republican or democrat, conservative or liberal....

God happens to be a Conservative Republican my friend.

You guys are fucked! ;)

LoungeMachine
02-07-2005, 01:03 PM
God happens to be a Conservative Republican my friend.

Then why are the teachings of Jesus so Liberal?:D

Oral Roberts and Jerry Falwell are the ones that are fucked;)

academic punk
02-07-2005, 01:06 PM

Tough medicine, but when someone says his way is the only way (not unlike "There's Only One way tto Rock") to achieve enlightenment and grace, then I feel I am well within the bounds of appropriateness to speak up.

academic punk
02-07-2005, 01:09 PM

Besides, we've had our political discourses with one another BT(with some disagreemnts) but I've always apprieciated your POV and what you had to say (always said lucidly, clearly, and with intelligence). When you have someone who resorts to citing the Bible in the face of...

crud...work calls. be back, but i think you knkiw where i was gong with this)

Big Train
02-07-2005, 01:39 PM
Look, I understand what you were trying to do, but when a whole page gets devoted to beating a point to death..you see where I'm going? I just prefer people make their crack, point, joke in one or two posts.

I appreciate that you enjoy my POV, as I yours.

ODShowtime
02-07-2005, 02:15 PM
this is turning into a big gay lovefest. good job elvis

academic punk
02-07-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
this is turning into a big gay lovefest. good job elvis

hahahahahahahahaha

ELVIS
02-07-2005, 03:41 PM
hahahahahahaha...:rolleyes:

ELVIS
02-07-2005, 03:45 PM
Matthew 5:10-12

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven....

Nickdfresh
02-07-2005, 03:56 PM

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven....

Does this heroic martyrdom you are displaying mean we can feed you to the lions?

academic punk
02-07-2005, 04:32 PM

Wow, so Elvis, are you saying that for the way you've persecuted people of other beliefs (consult any of your earlier posts for reference)and sexual orientation, they get to go to Heaven? COOL!!!

ELVIS
02-07-2005, 04:42 PM
No, I'm not saying that...

Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

I haven't persecuted anyone...

Well, FORD maybe, but it was in good fun...:D

FORD
02-07-2005, 05:12 PM
Elvis, do you believe God would send Mahatma Ghandi to Hell, and allow Ted Bundy into Heaven?

ELVIS
02-07-2005, 05:23 PM
Yes...

MURDER

Under the Constitution of God the penalty for premeditated murder is capital punishment. At no time is provision made for a murderer to be imprisoned. The Law of Moses says, "Moreover ye shall take no satisfaction for the life of a murderer, which is guilty of death: but he shall be surely put to death." (Numbers 35:31)

Many people are under the false impression that because they have never killed anyone they will some day go to heaven. This is not true! The Bible teaches us that "All unrighteousness is sin:" (I John 5:17), and "the soul that sinneth, it shall die." (Ezekiel 18:4) You may have never committed murder, but if you have ever harbored hatred or resentment against anyone, you are as guilty as a murder in the eyes of God. The Bible says, "Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer:" (I John 3:15.). People will go to hell because of a unforgiving spirit as surely as a murderer will. The Bible teaches us that all sins come from the heart. The Lord Jesus said, "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:" (Matthew 1:19). It is no wonder the Bible says, "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" (Jeremiah 17;9) Because we all have deceitful hearts, the Bible declares, "all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" (Romans 3:23).

The Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross and paid the death penalty for all of us. He rose again that we might have hope of eternal life. If you repent of your sins and by faith accept the Lord Jesus Christ you will be forgiven. To all of us, whether we are murderers or not, the resurrected Lord Jesus Christ is ready and willing to forgive.

ELVIS
02-07-2005, 05:32 PM
BTW, Ghandi was a student of the Bible, more so the new testament...

If he rejected it, I have no idea, but he knew scripture...

ELVIS
02-07-2005, 05:42 PM
Ghandi:

It is nonviolence only when we love those that hate us. I know how difficult it is to follow this grand law of love. But are not all great and good things difficult to do? Love of the hater is the most difficult of all. But by the grace of God even this most difficult thing becomes easy to accomplish if we want to do it.

BigBadBrian
02-07-2005, 06:42 PM
Elvis, do you believe God would send Mahatma Ghandi to Hell, and allow Ted Bundy into Heaven?

That all depends.

LoungeMachine
02-07-2005, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
That all depends.

On what?

His mood that day?:rolleyes:

academic punk
02-07-2005, 07:27 PM
Elvis - you are aware that this forum is THE FRONT LINE, right? I think you're looking for THE BACK SIDE. That's elsewhere.

academic punk
02-07-2005, 07:28 PM
(with all this talk of your preference for narrow entranceways, I just want o be sure)

BigBadBrian
02-07-2005, 07:30 PM
Elvis - you are aware that this forum is THE FRONT LINE, right? I think you're looking for THE BACK SIDE. That's elsewhere.

Get off Daddy's computer, little boy, he's coming home from work soon. :gulp:

John Ashcroft
02-07-2005, 07:53 PM
Heh.

FORD
02-07-2005, 08:00 PM
Geez, cut it with all the gay jokes before Dobson sends his "homosexuality detection squad" over here :rolleyes:

ELVIS
02-07-2005, 08:21 PM
Thank you, FORD...

FORD
02-07-2005, 08:33 PM
Hey, it's bad enough we have to deal with the likes of Katydud, Blunder and Panda Boy. We don't need the "Focus on Beating Your Family" types hanging out here as well. :D

ELVIS
02-07-2005, 08:35 PM
:D

academic punk
02-07-2005, 08:57 PM
Well, Elroy, take this as an education then.

You got undeniably uncomfortable over some JOKES. Imagine then what it feels like for the likes of all those who you browbeat simply because of who they were born to be.

Women and blacks were long considered ineligible for your heaven because of their gender and skin color. Jews have been subjected to horrendous torture through the centuries for not being of "Yahweh's true faith" (disregard that jesus was himself of yahweh's faith). So here you are getting your panties in a bunch b/c a couple of people made some JOKES.

a lit'l "sensitive", are we?

Dork.

academic punk
02-07-2005, 11:02 PM
YOU SEE, ELVIS??? A YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU START IN WITH THAT QUOTING OF THE SCRIPTURE CRAP??? THE SITE GOES DOWN!!! HAPPY NOW????

...sheesh...

ELVIS
02-07-2005, 11:10 PM
Well, Elroy, take this as an education then.

You got undeniably uncomfortable over some JOKES. Imagine then what it feels like for the likes of all those who you browbeat simply because of who they were born to be.

Women and blacks were long considered ineligible for your heaven because of their gender and skin color. Jews have been subjected to horrendous torture through the centuries for not being of "Yahweh's true faith" (disregard that jesus was himself of yahweh's faith). So here you are getting your panties in a bunch b/c a couple of people made some JOKES.

a lit'l "sensitive", are we?

Dork.

Who said anyone was "uncomfortable" or "sensitive" ??

Now, you're trying to sound more Bibilical versed than I am by using names like "Yahweh"...

Hey, maybe you are...

Who cares ??

What are you doing with your Biblical knowledge ??

Dork.

LoungeMachine
02-08-2005, 12:16 AM
Hey, it's bad enough we have to deal with the likes of Katydud, Blunder and Panda Boy. We don't need the "Focus on Beating Your Family" types hanging out here as well. :D

Please:rolleyes:

ELVIS is only 1 family reunion hook-up away from katydid's gene pool:D

She spouts the same "believe as me or be damned" rhetoric.

Let's not all of a sudden take ourselves too seriously here, or I might have to start taking stock in some of those ELVIS rumors floating around :cool:

LoungeMachine
02-08-2005, 12:18 AM

Magic tricks.

A little 3 card monte:D

LoungeMachine
02-08-2005, 12:33 AM
and their liberal cheerleaders.

[/B]

Just a reminder of the start of this steaming pile of neo con shitspin thread before Elvis started his scripture thumpin' Crusade......:rolleyes:

Lest we forget.....

ELVIS
02-08-2005, 01:15 AM
Be afraid...

Be very afraid...

Nickdfresh
02-08-2005, 09:20 AM
Be afraid...

Be very afraid...

"You have nothing to fear but fear itself!" --FDR

Funny how Republocants always want us to be afraid, at least when they are running phoney-ass campaigns based on terra' alert levels.

LoungeMachine
02-08-2005, 09:25 AM
Be afraid...

Be very afraid...

Why, you thinking of running for office?

FORD
02-08-2005, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Funny how Republocants always want us to be afraid, at least when they are running phoney-ass campaigns based on terra' alert levels.

Exactly... without a constant state of fear, the BCE would be nothing. Ask anyone in a "red state" why they voted for the idiotic failure and they'll either say "Bush will protect us from the terraists" or "Bush will save us from the homosexuals". In either case, it's irrational fear hyped to an exponential degree.

John Ashcroft
02-08-2005, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Coming from a member of the party who's politicians have been telling Grandma and Grandpa that the "evil Republicans" are going to have them out on the street... The party who tells blacks that if Republicans are elected, they can count on being dragged through the streets behind a pickup truck...

The difference is that Terrorism is an actual threat (see 9/11 for reference) as opposed to the phony scare tactics your politicians have employed for the last 60 years.

Not to mention, wasn't it the politicians from the left side of the aisle that were demanding Bush resign because he "could've prevented 9/11". And now you guys are saying these "terra alerts" are just political grandstanding??? Which is it? Which line of B.S. is the American public supposed to buy into with you clowns?

Nickdfresh
02-08-2005, 12:46 PM
Coming from a member of the party who's politicians have been telling Grandma and Grandpa that the "evil Republicans" are going to have them out on the street... The party who tells blacks that if Republicans are elected, they can count on being dragged through the streets behind a pickup truck...

The difference is that Terrorism is an actual threat (see 9/11 for reference) as opposed to the phony scare tactics your politicians have employed for the last 60 years.

Not to mention, wasn't it the politicians from the left side of the aisle that were demanding Bush resign because he "could've prevented 9/11". And now you guys are saying these "terra alerts" are just political grandstanding??? Which is it? Which line of B.S. is the American public supposed to buy into with you clowns?

Really? Actually I am a Republican and am in no way associated with the Democrats other than on recent election days.

So, John, how many terra' Alerts have we had since 11/04? That's is all I heard in the "Liberal Media" before election day. What was the threat level color code the day of the inaugeration? I could be wrong, but I swear I haven't heard shit about terra-ists "chatter, plots, or cells" since the election! Go ahead, prove me wrong. Funny how that works. Democrats are clowns because they won't make a real issue out of this bullshit!:rolleyes:

ELVIS
02-08-2005, 01:22 PM
That's a good point...

I think the removal of the Terror alert system may have something to do with The Bush administration's lack of border security at the Mexican border...

You can't flash terror warnings while you neglect your borders...

academic punk
02-08-2005, 01:28 PM
Who said anyone was "uncomfortable" or "sensitive" ??

Now, you're trying to sound more Bibilical versed than I am by using names like "Yahweh"...

Hey, maybe you are...

Who cares ??

Dork.

Buddy, all you're doing is rwading the menu (and
upside-down at that). Some of us are eating the food
from the kitchen. All you're talk of "I'm going to
Heaven and you're not b/c I'm of Gods one true faith"
is the most passive-aggressive childish, ass-backwards
mambly pambly ever.

It's time you learned the difference between theology
and religion.

ELVIS
02-08-2005, 01:33 PM
..and it's time you don't put words in my mouth...

academic punk
02-08-2005, 01:38 PM
..and it's time you don't put words in my mouth...

Uh...earlier in this very thread you told LM that all religions but yours are false and a lie. Did you not? So what is that then?

And, Gandhi was a student of ALL WORLD RELIGIONS.
He approached the words of Jesus as that of a philosopher.

whatever. I'm done with you.

BigBadBrian
02-08-2005, 07:56 PM
Uh...earlier in this very thread you told LM that all religions but yours are false and a lie. Did you not? So what is that then?

And, Gandhi was a student of ALL WORLD RELIGIONS.
He approached the words of Jesus as that of a philosopher.

whatever. I'm done with you.

Yeah, you are a punk. Especially after E kicked your ass. :gulp:

academic punk
02-08-2005, 10:24 PM
Yeah, you are a punk. Especially after E kicked your ass. :gulp:

silence, faggot.

ODShowtime
02-09-2005, 09:05 AM
Especially after E kicked your ass. :gulp:

Now there's a classic gw reality shift if I ever saw one.

Angel
02-09-2005, 02:39 PM
E claims his user name refers to Presley, in actual fact, here's the person it really refers to! ;)

ELVIS
02-09-2005, 02:50 PM
Check out this pic of Angel...

http://badgas.co.uk/moments/moment_028.jpg

Angel
02-09-2005, 02:57 PM
BUWAHAHAHA!

Okay Elvis, you won that one! :D :tits:

ELVIS
02-09-2005, 02:59 PM
:D