PDA

View Full Version : deflated

picasso bros
02-12-2004, 12:43 AM
After all this time and samantha is the only one the VH sisters could bring back? Come on! We all know there is no VH without DLR but if they can't deal with the guy at least try someone different like Mitch Malloy. Oh wait, I guess that can't work because he said in his interview that Dave should be in VH! Oh well.

Panamark
02-12-2004, 12:48 AM
Ed hates Spammy. Thats what sucks the most. If you are going to work with a dude you hate, why not do it with the original ? Not the
farken replacement.

Dave IS VH
02-12-2004, 02:13 AM
Eddie is just a old fart, that doesn't want to get off his ass, and record a album, or go on tour.

If Eddie knew what was good for him, he would call Dave, put the past behind him, and start over again, so they can go on a kick ass reunion tour, to give the people what they want.

Everyone, wants to see Dave in VH, not Spammy blowing chunks on stage.

alexpgrimes
02-12-2004, 11:25 PM
It's a shame tht a guy with Ed's talent just sits there and let's it go to waste.

One Voice
02-13-2004, 04:58 PM
Ed is so drunk all the time he cant do anything.
With anybody.
In my opinion.

BuzinBad
02-13-2004, 10:36 PM
Ed's so drunk all the time he lost his band, label, wife and now he is trying to add his life to the list. Very sad indeed.

DLR7884
02-13-2004, 11:55 PM
Don't forget that he lost part of his tongue too.

DLR7884
He still smokes like a chimney though.

TwoFoolsAMinute
10-09-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by picasso bros
After all this time and samantha is the only one the VH sisters could bring back? Come on! We all know there is no VH without DLR but if they can't deal with the guy at least try someone different like Mitch Malloy. Oh wait, I guess that can't work because he said in his interview that Dave should be in VH! Oh well.

Picasso Bros. That's a great user name. Five stars.

bueno bob
10-09-2004, 06:55 PM
The only ones who don't really seem to think that David belongs in Van Halen are Ed, Mike, Al and Sam.

Public opinion, however, has spoken otherwise in terms of the failure of BOBW and the tour.

If Ed isn't going to reconcile things and correct the problem, then it's time for his career to be over and for him to go crawl back into his bottle. Then, one day, we can all open up our internet browsers and see our home page news:

"Rocker Edward Van Halen Found Dead - Immediate Cause Unknown Pending Autopsy, Likely Alcohol Poisoning".

That's apparently all he's after, so fuck it, if he can't get his shit together and realize what America wants to see, I say let him do it and then we can at least have our memories of what Van Halen once was.