PDA

View Full Version : Joe Thunder Sends His Regards

ONETIMEJOE
02-06-2005, 11:58 AM
I work for Dr. Joe Thunder here in the family based unit. He has forwarded a message along with instructions as to where to post this info. I will post it verbatim. "JUST PASSING ALONG MY REGARDS TO ALL STAFF AT HOME AND SUPPORTERS ACROSS THE LAND. I HAVE A SPECIAL TREAT I WILL BE POSTING WHEN I RETURN. IT IS A PHOTO SHOOT WE DID OUT HERE IN JACKSONVILLE. IT FEATURES MYSELF, JIM KELLY, DAN MARINO AND JOE MONTANA. ALL OF US GREW UP IN THE WESTERN PA. AREA. ALSO REMEMBER TO TAKE THE PATRIOTS AS THEY WILL CONFUSE AND FRUSTRATE DONALD NABB ALL EVENING. T.

ALinChainz
02-06-2005, 12:02 PM
Who is Donald Nabb?

That is verbatim?

Might you mean Donovan McNabb?

Why would Joe have you post at this site under his user name?

Oh yeah, never mind.

Ladies and gentleman, Joe Thunder, LiPs.

There isn't a bigger loser on this site, I guarantee it.

Joe, everyone knows ONETIMEJOE is about your 7th user name, we know it's you. Hell why don't you post as David Lee Roth under your user name like Katy does?

We know you have to post as your own friends and women to have any to speak of.

You're embarrassing yourself dumbass, get an education, and a job.

guwapo_rocker
02-06-2005, 12:10 PM
ONETIMEJOE.....

Is that what the ladies call you????

ALinChainz
02-06-2005, 12:26 PM
I think you mean "ONEINCHJOE".

Or used in a sentence, "ONETIMEJOE USED TO BE INTO GIRLS".

Rikk
02-06-2005, 12:36 PM
Or "ONETIMEJOEALMOSTHADAGIRLUNTILSHEMETHIMINREALLIFE".

Nickdfresh
02-06-2005, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by ONETIMEJOE
I work for Dr. Joe Thunder here in the family based unit. He has forwarded a message along with instructions as to where to post this info.[quote]

Do you seel drugs to school children for him? How's that meth lab venture going? Is his parole officer onto you guys yet? Isn't he supposed to be looking for a job on his internet time?

[quote]
I will post it verbatim. "JUST PASSING ALONG MY REGARDS TO ALL STAFF AT HOME AND SUPPORTERS ACROSS THE LAND. I HAVE A SPECIAL TREAT I WILL BE POSTING WHEN I RETURN. IT IS A PHOTO SHOOT WE DID OUT HERE IN JACKSONVILLE. IT FEATURES MYSELF, JIM KELLY, DAN MARINO AND JOE MONTANA.

Do I have to use connections to get in touch with Jim Kelly and prove he has no idea who you are and would be appalled that you drop his name you loser? (as would everyone else on that list).

No, your load-of-shit spewed bi-weekly pretty much lets everyone know what a loser, and a fool you are Joe. Get a life, right after you get a job you jail bird pedophile!

ALL OF US GREW UP IN THE WESTERN PA. AREA. ALSO REMEMBER TO TAKE THE PATRIOTS AS THEY WILL CONFUSE AND FRUSTRATE DONALD NABB ALL EVENING. T.

"Donald (Mc)Nabb???" *sigh* If you are a racist Joe, at least know the names of the people that you hate. Joe, Jim Kelly lives about five miles form me. I've met Johnny Reznick (Goo Goo Dolls) and know his ex-wife.

Does that mean they have any idea of who I am Joe. No. Joe, you are a loser's loser and a blowhard. Shut the fuck up already and stop your bullshit name-dropping. Get a job and stay away from children you piece of human trash!

LoungeMachine
02-06-2005, 01:12 PM
Right out of the Katydid Handbook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking hilarious.

Oh, I'm not the Loser Thudner signed in for 12 hours a day., 3 days straight, I'm Joe's houseboy, sending his regards.

He's really in Jax,

And He REALLY played the Rex Theatre friday night doing a DLR impersonation.

You are the Loser's Loser, Joey.

LoungeMachine
02-06-2005, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz

Why would Joe have you post at this site under his user name?

Great point Al:D

Fuck, thudner, If you OWN this site as you claim, why not make one of your "associates" a MOD?

Why would the creep need to post under YOUR username??

I swear to God you have the mental capacity of an inbred 4th grader who lived off paint chips for most his life.:rolleyes:

fanofdave
02-06-2005, 01:26 PM
good to see you're still impressing people
with your ability to be a complete fucking loser
and pathetic asshole, THUDner.

you should try reaching for help instead of
reaching for your ankles, you cock garage.

sucks to be you, little joey.

Anonymous
02-06-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Great point Al:D

Fuck, thudner, If you OWN this site as you claim, why not make one of your "associates" a MOD?

Why would the creep need to post under YOUR username??

I swear to God you have the mental capacity of an inbred 4th grader who lived off paint chips for most his life.:rolleyes:

I like paint chips...

LoungeMachine
02-06-2005, 05:05 PM
ALSO REMEMBER TO TAKE THE PATRIOTS AS THEY WILL CONFUSE AND FRUSTRATE DONALD NABB ALL EVENING. T.

Speaking of being confused and frustrated..............

how's life Joey?????

:D

UGS
02-07-2005, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
Or "ONETIMEJOEALMOSTHADAGIRLUNTILSHEMETHIMINREALLIFE".

I think it was more along the line of:

"ONETIMEJOETHOUGHTHEHADAPUBEBUTTHENHEPEEDOUTOFIT"

LoungeMachine
02-07-2005, 12:59 AM
I just won a 1 million dollar bet with Joe Thunder

Where's my money joey????

Panamark
02-07-2005, 06:11 AM
Leave JOE alone ! He has enough on his plate working on the lyrics to Dave's new album !!!!

Island Boy
02-07-2005, 01:45 PM
I work for Dr. Joe Thunder here in the family based unit. He has forwarded a message along with instructions as to where to post this info. I will post it verbatim. "JUST PASSING ALONG MY REGARDS TO ALL STAFF AT HOME AND SUPPORTERS ACROSS THE LAND. I HAVE A SPECIAL TREAT I WILL BE POSTING WHEN I RETURN. IT IS A PHOTO SHOOT WE DID OUT HERE IN JACKSONVILLE. IT FEATURES MYSELF, JIM KELLY, DAN MARINO AND JOE MONTANA. ALL OF US GREW UP IN THE WESTERN PA. AREA. ALSO REMEMBER TO TAKE THE PATRIOTS AS THEY WILL CONFUSE AND FRUSTRATE DONALD NABB ALL EVENING. T.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/joe23602/lumberg.jpg

Katydid
02-10-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by joe23602
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/joe23602/lumberg.jpg

You mean to tell me Dr. Joe Thunder LP is actually Bill Lumberg?

Thunder, you promised to split the $10,000. with me...not you are splitting with another dumbass?

How can I ever get on my feet now?

Lounge Machine is loaded...you and I should have took the idiots money, but no you you had to split with Bill Lumberger Cheese??/

I am sick.

LoungeMachine
02-10-2005, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
How can I ever get on my feet now?

Lounge Machine is loaded...you and I should have took the idiots money, but no you you had to split with Bill Lumberger Cheese??/

I am sick.

You want $10,000.00 cash??

Simple.

Post ONE single verifiable link or listing showing that a Dr. Joe Thunder, LP exists anywhere in the USA

10 grand.

It's your's. Just go find a link

KICKITJOE!
02-10-2005, 10:06 PM
Lounge acts as if he has a lot of money. However, I had an associate do a backround check on his ip. He makes a little less than 20k a year. What a pussy.

Nickdfresh
02-10-2005, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by KICKITJOE!
Lounge acts as if he has a lot of money. However, I had an associate do a backround check on his ip. He makes a little less than 20k a year. What a pussy.

Yeah douchebag, the internet service provider will tell you all that fool.

Who was the associate? A boy you abducted and smuggled through the Amber Alert?

Matt White
02-10-2005, 10:46 PM

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

Somebody wake me when it's over......

scottydabodi
02-10-2005, 10:53 PM
NEWSFLASH!! THIS JUST IN FOR JOE:

ALinChainz
02-10-2005, 10:53 PM

Just when you think this asshole posts the dumbest fucking thing you've ever read, he oout does himself with something that is even more stupid than what Katy has to say.

Yeah, checking his IP gave him an entire rundown on his financial portfolio.

And still nothing about the game huh DICKITJOE?

ALinChainz
02-10-2005, 10:55 PM
And with all these negative responses to Joe's idiotic rant, he goes into his "Lurk & Jerk" ... whacking off to all the negative attention.

PICKSITJOE.

LoungeMachine
02-10-2005, 11:21 PM

Fuck you're a moron.:rolleyes:

The funny thing is, you're so god damn ignorant you think people actually believe your shit.

You never wrote VH songs

You dont own this site

You're not an LP

You DO however, owe me 1 million dollars.

By the way, Brian Minto's people are looking for you:D

dumbass faggot

LoungeMachine
02-10-2005, 11:23 PM

Wow, what else did your ASSociate find out from my ISP?

By all means, feel free to give details:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
02-11-2005, 12:13 AM
http://www.nhsonline.org/pages/press.htm#CEOProfile

The above link is a profile of the CEO of Northwestern Human Services

He is 57 year old ex State Senator Joseph Rocks

This is the guy Joe Thunder claims to be

LoungeMachine
02-11-2005, 12:53 AM
Funny thing is......

No where in his BIO does it mention Colgate, or being an LP.

But I guess I can now call his office and talk to him about collecting my money he owes me.

Maybe he'll tell me how he wrote Van Halen songs

Or I can get tickets to the Days Inn Motel in Butler for the big fight!!

LoungeMachine
02-11-2005, 11:47 AM
I see Joey's signed in, wonder what happened to his "hiatus", and leaving for Cali to train.......

Are you in the office today, fuckstick? Can we call NHS and ask for you?