PDA

View Full Version : Vikings: Daunte's SUV involved in drug bust

ALinChainz
02-08-2005, 05:40 PM
by Fanball Staff - Fanball.com

Tuesday, February 8, 2005

News

An Infinity SUV belonging to Vikings quarterback Daunte Culpepper was invoved in a drug bust in Orange County, Florida Monday. Two of Culpepper's friends were in the vehicle owned by Culpepper when they were arrested for marijuana possession. Culpepper, en route to Hawaii for Sunday's Pro Bowl, told the St. Paul Pioneer Press he was aware of the incident, adding, "I'll handle it after I get back."

Views

It hasn't been a particularly good week for Daunte, who received some bad press prior to the Super Bowl for an awkward incident involving $100,000 of Culpepper's jewelry and a paralyzed 17-year-old boy. What next, his best receiver gets traded?

rustoffa
02-08-2005, 07:46 PM
Man, that deal where he took the bling back from the kid was fucked up.

What a friggin' idiot.

ALinChainz
02-08-2005, 10:56 PM
Always these player's "friends" driving their shit and getting busted, or using their luggage to stash it.

Now we know Daunte tokes.

:D

Dave IS VH
02-09-2005, 02:46 AM
QUOTE]Originally posted by ALinChainz
by Fanball Staff - Fanball.com

Tuesday, February 8, 2005

News

An Infinity SUV belonging to Vikings quarterback Daunte Culpepper was invoved in a drug bust in Orange County, Florida Monday. Two of Culpepper's friends were in the vehicle owned by Culpepper when they were arrested for marijuana possession. Culpepper, en route to Hawaii for Sunday's Pro Bowl, told the St. Paul Pioneer Press he was aware of the incident, adding, "I'll handle it after I get back."

Views

It hasn't been a particularly good week for Daunte, who received some bad press prior to the Super Bowl for an awkward incident involving $100,000 of Culpepper's jewelry and a paralyzed 17-year-old boy. What next, his best receiver gets traded? [/QUOTE]

I didn't understand Culpepper giving that 17 year old $100,000 worth of Jewelry and not expecting that kid to steel it.

Maybe, Culpepper is hanging around Randy Moss too much and the drugs are the reason, he can't hold onto the football and make the right decisions on the field :D

redblkwht
02-09-2005, 03:01 AM
LMAO, typical scene driving the athletes car..whos to say
the stash was in the car before? lol dauntes stash i bet ;)

KICKITJOE!
02-09-2005, 01:47 PM
the reason why he can't make correct decisions are because he is a black qb, just like mcnabb. Imagine my shock, another ****** involved in yet another drug bust, shocking.

ALinChainz
02-09-2005, 01:49 PM
He's in Hawaii dumbfuck, he is busted for anything.

We don't tolerate stupid Joe, educate yourself, learn to read.

He's a Pro Bowler dumbass, he can't make the right decisions?

Look who's talking, you chose men over women, who can't make the right decision?

Mezro
02-09-2005, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Man, that deal where he took the bling back from the kid was fucked up.

What a friggin' idiot.

Having $100,000 worth of bling on in the first place is pretty idiotic.

Mezro...yo, yo, yo...where did my bling go?...

KICKITJOE!
02-09-2005, 02:21 PM
HE WAS INVOLVED IN IT WASN'T HE FUCKFACE? WHAT IN THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. DON'T YOU SEE THE OBVIOUS FUCKING TREND: O.J., KOBE, RAY LEWIS, THE ****** FOR TORONTO LEAVING THE ARENA LAST NIGHT BECAUSE HE GOT BENCHED, THE ****** COACH FOR ARKANSAS GOING BONKERS BECAUSE HE GOT FIRED, THE TIRADE CAUGHT ON FILM BY HAL MCRAE, JANET JACKSON, MICHAEL JACKSON, GEORGE HENDRICK, THAT RELIEF PITCHER WHO WENT AFTER A FAN, BAM MORRIS, QUINCY CARTER, ROBERT PARRISH, TICO COOPER, CARMELLO ANTHONY, ALL THE ******S ON COPS, CRIS WASHBURN, ON AN ON AND FUCKING ON.

ALinChainz
02-09-2005, 02:27 PM
He wasn't arrested asshole.

He isn't there in the vehicle. He is Hawaii because he is in the Pro Bowl. He and McNabb, both black PRO BOWL quarterbacks.

You know, the pro Bowl, ciomes after the Super Bowl in which you bet ONE MILLION DOLLARS on the Patriots -7 and LOST.

NOT Randall Cunningham as you so ignorantly believe he is still playing after 4 years of retirement.

So no DICKBREATH, you are again, wrong.

What does your dad think of you bad mouthing blacks? Coming from a mixed marriage, you should be more sensitive, or did he leave your mom?

Loser. Why all the different user names Joe, think no one will notice?

ALinChainz
02-09-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by KICKITJOE!
MICHAEL JACKSON

Funny you mention Michael ... knowing we all know how you relate to that.

Huh scumbag?

Burning in Hell, ain't ya Joey?

I wouldn't give a bucket of piss for your future.

DLR7884
02-09-2005, 02:30 PM
Calm down MullatoJoe.

DLR7884
You are a fucking idiot.

KICKITJOE!
02-09-2005, 02:31 PM
WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DODGE THE FUCKING QUESTION. ANSWER UP FOR ONCE. WHAT ABOUT ALL THEM ******S I MENTIONED. YOU DON'T HEAR ABOUT MANNING OR FARVE'S SUV BEING IN DRUG DEALS DO YOU. YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID. NO WONDER YOU HAVEN'T HAD CUNT IN OVER A YEAR AND A HALF.

DLR7884
02-09-2005, 02:33 PM
MullatoJoe--

Plenty of whities have been in trouble with the law.

Like your uncle, who made you suck his wee wee until you were 19....

DLR7884
Or did you forget about that?

ALinChainz
02-09-2005, 02:34 PM
Had it for breakfast dipshit ... so again, you're wrong. She loved it too.

AGAIN, SUCKS TO BE YOU.

And when you start answering up, so will I.

Oh hey, Minto has never heard of you, AND lost to Tubbs.

Anytime Joey, I gots lots of questions you've never answered, fruity.

KICKITJOE!
02-09-2005, 02:36 PM
WE'RE HEADED TO CALIFORNIA WITH TEAM MINTO TO TRAIN IN THE MOUNTAINS FOR THE ALTITUDE. E-MAIL STEVE AND ASK HIM. THUS, THE 2 WEEK HIATUS.

ALinChainz
02-09-2005, 02:40 PM
I did many times, posted at their boards, he has no idea who you are and wants to know should they get a PPO against you.

You're a gay stalker is what they think.

Ask them.

fanofdave
02-09-2005, 03:44 PM
hey little joey thudner,

whats the matter; your LP alias isn't getting
any respect? you're still a fucking loser no matter
what name you sign in on. WE FUCKING OWN YOU,
YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT!

how it SUCKS to be YOU.

have a really shitty fucking day, loser.

LoungeMachine
02-09-2005, 03:58 PM
HE WAS INVOLVED IN IT WASN'T HE FUCKFACE? WHAT IN THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. DON'T YOU SEE THE OBVIOUS FUCKING TREND: O.J., KOBE, RAY LEWIS, THE ****** FOR TORONTO LEAVING THE ARENA LAST NIGHT BECAUSE HE GOT BENCHED, THE ****** COACH FOR ARKANSAS GOING BONKERS BECAUSE HE GOT FIRED, THE TIRADE CAUGHT ON FILM BY HAL MCRAE, JANET JACKSON, MICHAEL JACKSON, GEORGE HENDRICK, THAT RELIEF PITCHER WHO WENT AFTER A FAN, BAM MORRIS, QUINCY CARTER, ROBERT PARRISH, TICO COOPER, CARMELLO ANTHONY, ALL THE ******S ON COPS, CRIS WASHBURN, ON AN ON AND FUCKING ON.

Blah, Blah, Blah......

WHERE'S THE ONE MILLION DOLLARS YOU OWE ME FOR OUR SUPERBOWL BET YOU FAG????

DLR7884
02-09-2005, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Blah, Blah, Blah......

WHERE'S THE ONE MILLION DOLLARS YOU OWE ME FOR OUR SUPERBOWL BET YOU FAG????

I have a feeling that you won't be getting the million....

DLR7884
I also have a feeling we'll never hear the end of it! :)

LoungeMachine
02-09-2005, 05:38 PM
WE'RE HEADED TO CALIFORNIA WITH TEAM MINTO TO TRAIN IN THE MOUNTAINS FOR THE ALTITUDE. E-MAIL STEVE AND ASK HIM. THUS, THE 2 WEEK HIATUS.

Just did.

THEY SAY THEY DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR YOU, AND IN FACT ARE CONTACTING SARGE.

THE HAVE SOME LEGAL PAPERS FOR YOU. YOU'RE BEING SUED BY THEM

Btw, Minto's next fight is at a Day's Inn in Butler?????

wow, talk about hitting the BIG TIME:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
02-09-2005, 05:47 PM

Well, since they have money, a job, and don't anal rape twelve-year-old boys, I'd have to say they are far better citizens than you you piece of trailer shit!

Nickdfresh
02-09-2005, 05:49 PM
Just did.

THEY SAY THEY DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR YOU, AND IN FACT ARE CONTACTING SARGE.

EXCELLENT! :D :cool:

LoungeMachine
02-09-2005, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Well, since they have money, a job, and don't anal rape twelve-year-old boys, I'd have to say they are far better citizens than you you piece of trailer shit!

:p

poor joey, can't get no love

DLR7884
02-09-2005, 06:14 PM
MullatoJoe.....

DLR7884
Where did you go?

ALinChainz
02-09-2005, 06:27 PM
Joey runs the "Lurk & Jerk" method of posting.

He makes 2 or 3 ignorant, dumb fucking lies about himself or something else and then beats off reading the negative responses to it.

One sick loser.

Dan
02-10-2005, 02:06 AM
Just did.

That's fucking great news,Bye Bye Joe.

ALinChainz
02-10-2005, 12:22 PM
Culpepper is saying in the press that maybe "enough is enough" and that Minnesota will make the call on dealing Moss.

Raiders, Ravens, and Jets interested so far.

Lou
02-10-2005, 11:11 PM
Why you people continue to egg it on is beyond me. Closed.