PDA

View Full Version : WWE Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]

Full Bug
04-11-2007, 11:15 AM
I will never understand the USA's stand on gambling, if they just regulated it like in Canada they could wipe out the debt.....
Canada rakes it in on stuff like Pro-Line.....

rustoffa
04-11-2007, 09:04 PM
They busted a magistrate judge @ another sting! He apparently offered the occifers' 5 grand to let him go!!

This was on Tara Blvd. "Gone With The Wind" doesn't even begin to describe this corridor of crime. They could have taken the 5 grand, and went and busted some violent mexican gangs!!!

Full Bug
04-12-2007, 11:30 AM
Update on Glenn Gilberti arrest and more charges filed

Forty-Eight Hours Later, More Details Surface

There were some reports today by local outlets that showed some of the information they gave yesterday was inaccurate. However, it is not looking good for Glenn Gilberti if the charges filed bring about a conviction.

It was reported by the AJC that all but two of the twenty-seven people that were arrested Monday night had been released by noon Tuesday, leaving only Dan Tyre and Glen Gilberti in custody. It was also said that the remaining suspects who bonded out would all be charged with misdemeanors.

However, it has since been learned that only nineteen of the people arrested will receive misdemeanor charges of illegal gambling, and the remainder all face felony charges of commercial gambling. Along with Tyre and Gilberti, Jeffrey Thomas Girardi and Brian Everett Taylor, and four other people whose names have not been released, are also facing felony charges.

It was also reported Girardi is facing additional charges of drug trafficking, and Taylor has been charged with illegal possession of a firearm. Gilberti, according to WGCL is also being charged for a violation of the controlled substance act.

WXIA reported today that cocaine had been seized in the raid, in addition to the $45,000 in cash, gaming tables, poker chips, and playing cards, which were reported yesterday to have been confiscated from the home Monday night. It was not specified whether the cocaine was found in the home, or from any of the twenty-plus vehicles which had been impounded. Two handguns and a bag of what officers believed to be ecstasy were retrieved from searches of the vehicles on the scene.

Tyre and Gilberti are being called the co-operators of the weekly poker games.

All suspects still being held were scheduled to appear in court this morning, according to WXIA, but there has not been a follow up at this time.

Investigators told WGCL that players had to go online to register before receiving an invitation to the game. Then they had to put down $10,000 to get into the home where the poker game was being played. However, WXIA reported that there is “clearly there is a disagreement about the buy-in amount.”

Roswell police say that $10,000 was required, but suspects interviewed after bonding out say they don’t have that kind of money. Doug Richards of WAGA reported that Troy Gibson, one of the suspects released on bond but charged with a misdemeanor for illegal gambling, called it a friendly game, and that most of the people playing there did “not have a lot of money”.

monkeythe
05-07-2007, 10:48 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R7IdaSlpIN8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R7IdaSlpIN8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Warrior vs Iron Sheik at a sports convention in NJ

Dan
05-08-2007, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by monkeythe
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R7IdaSlpIN8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R7IdaSlpIN8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

When was this?

SA ME WHO
05-08-2007, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by monkeythe

No fucking way!

I think I saw the Sheik later that night or the next day.

Sunday night, I was in Newark airport to catch a flight home and as I sat to wait, I looked across the waiting area and the Iron Sheik was sitting there (dressed exactly like that, with the blazer and WWE HOF tee).

So, the guy comes on the intercom and tells us that our flight's been delayed. When he went to walk away, the Sheik proceeded to lambaste him with a tirade about how he was a celebrity and how they had better not make him late for his appointment or they'd be in trouble. We were in the little downstairs waiting room (for 3 gates) and he totally went off. It was fantastic. I only wish I'd been quick-thinking enough to pull out my phone and take video of it.

Too funny! Thanks for sharing.

Dan
05-09-2007, 12:39 AM
He likes using the F word alot.

Bonzo1026
05-09-2007, 01:46 PM

Bonzo1026
05-09-2007, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
He was heavily involved in Dusty's TCW promotion here a few years back....he could still work a match.

:D

Wow! The pic that was originally with this post was taken at the TCW show in Carrollton, GA. I was there and have a pic with Dusty and Barry as well! I drove down from DE for the show. Of course if you have Dusty's book, you may already know that..................

Bonzo1026
05-09-2007, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
The Big Cat was one of the first wrestlers I can remember watching on Saturday mornings. He and Ray Candy were probably the first feuds I saw.

RIP Big Cat

I remember when the Cat stuffed Chief Jay Strongbow's head dress feathers down Strongbow's throat on TV. Then broke Storngbow's leg a short time later.

Loved it when he called someone an egg sucking dog.

Bonzo1026
05-09-2007, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Roth & Roll
The fact that Randy Savage isn't in pretty much answers your own question..

You're right. Look how long it took Dusty Rhodes to go to the the Hall. It wasn't until Dream recently went back to WWE on the writing team.

Vince asks Bruno Sammartino every year and every year Bruno tells Vince to go scratch.

Mr Badguy
05-10-2007, 07:14 AM
Edge has cashed in his money in the bank shot and is the new World Champion.

Don`t expect to see Undertaker for at least six months as he is fucked.

That`s the bad news.

The good news is Mark Henry is back.

DLRdelight!
05-11-2007, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Mr Badguy
Edge has cashed in his money in the bank shot and is the new World Champion.

Don`t expect to see Undertaker for at least six months as he is fucked.

That`s the bad news.

The good news is Mark Henry is back.

yeah i heard about that too

Dan
05-11-2007, 01:18 AM
WTF?

Mr Badguy
05-11-2007, 03:23 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qhGF4C_GjQY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qhGF4C_GjQY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Vinnie Velvet
05-14-2007, 01:11 PM
I have honestly lost complete interest in the WWE now.

I fucking hate the product. The only thing that has kept me watching was HBK, HHH, DX, etc (since I've been an HBK fan since the Rocker days).

Other than that, I can't bring myself to watch the crap that transpires in the WWE.

I don't know why Vince feels the need to continue to give Cena a push and the belt on him. Cena is one of THE worst champions of all time. At least Hogan was loved in the 80s despite his lack of tech wrestling skill. Cena just SUCKS all the way around: promos, matches, everything.

Michaels has been carrying Cena to every match they've had at this point.

Batista?? There's another useless talent all around. Useless in the ring and on the mike.

There's nothing exciting about the WWE nowadays. Orton, Edge, they ALL suck ass.

Anonymous
05-14-2007, 01:15 PM
I'm starting to feel the same thing, V.

I haven't watched a RAW or PPV in moths.

The only thing I watched was Wrestlemania.

It's getting shittier & shittier.

Cheers! :bottle:

DLR_EngineRoom
06-12-2007, 04:46 PM
I'll probably get ridiculed for this, but I gotz ta ask...

Is Vince McMahon really dead?

Mr Badguy
06-13-2007, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom

What, you mean he died in an explosion and it wasn`t reported on the news?

:rolleyes:

bueno bob
06-13-2007, 06:57 AM
What, you mean he died in an explosion and it wasn`t reported on the news?

:rolleyes:

Ultimate Warrior skyjacked his plane, threw the pilots (who had already made the sacrifice) out the cockpit door, put the plane into a nose dive and it crashed into parts unknown, where Warrior exacted Ultimate Justice upon Vince because of Vince's evil ways.

*snarls*

http://www.warriormania.altervista.org/pics/uw17.jpg

Anonymous
06-13-2007, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom

I ridicule you.

http://www.wrestlingconfidential.com/2007/06/13/the-true-story-behind-the-death-of-vince-mcmahon-from-the/

bueno bob
06-13-2007, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
I ridicule you.

http://www.wrestlingconfidential.com/2007/06/13/the-true-story-behind-the-death-of-vince-mcmahon-from-the/

Having read that, I'm now 167% convinced that he truly is dead.

Don Corleone
06-13-2007, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob

No, that's just his career. Although the way he's going his company won't be lagging too far behind.

bueno bob
06-14-2007, 11:13 AM
Heheheh...

Now would be an ideal time for a WCW relaunch...

Vince needs the competition, honestly...

SA ME WHO
06-14-2007, 12:02 PM
Heheheh...

Now would be an ideal time for a WCW relaunch...

Vince needs the competition, honestly...

I thought that was TNA's job. :D

(Seriously, I just caught a few minutes of TNA while I was in TX. That was the first I'd seen of it in probably 2-3 months.)

Don Corleone
06-14-2007, 12:17 PM
If someone with money got behind a Wrestling Company and pushed Vince would fall - Vince is ripe for the fall.

bueno bob
06-15-2007, 03:19 AM
Anybody got Ted Turner's number?

He's probably just itching for payback... :D

SA ME WHO
06-15-2007, 12:34 PM
Anybody got Ted Turner's number?

He's probably just itching for payback... :D

I wonder how much Turner knew about things and if he got in it again if he'd be more involved.

(Reading various accounts of things, whether it be JJ Dillon, Eric Bischoff, or Vince Russo's biographies, Teddy didn't know too much, just signed paychecks. And the corporate powers that be didn't know the biz and then after the merger, AOL Time Warner powers really didn't care. I think, eventually, if the thought some idea was good enough and had the right people, Turner might get back in. Not as THE major investor, necessarily, but as an investor. From what I hear, he got screwed over a bit in the merger. Not that he's suffering or anything.)

bueno bob
06-15-2007, 01:29 PM
Well, anything fresh at this point is bound to be interesting...so long as Kevin Nash isn't doing the booking... :eek:

Anonymous
06-15-2007, 01:36 PM

Why 167%? Why not 166% or even 168%?

Hell, why not 145%?

bueno bob
06-15-2007, 01:47 PM
Alright, 145%. Fuck, you're never satisfied, are you?

:mad:

Anonymous
06-15-2007, 01:52 PM
With that pair of tits on your signature?

NEVER!

Funny thing, tits - they always come in pairs.

Full Bug
06-15-2007, 03:55 PM
Sensational Sherri passes away

Sherri Russell aka Sensational Sherri Martel passed away, this morning, at home. She was 49.

No other details are available at the moment. Police are currently as her residence with her husband.

In 1991, while managing Randy Savage, Sherri was the only woman ever to win the Manager of the Year award.

Full Bug
06-15-2007, 03:56 PM
What a shock!
Didnt see that coming....
Anyone see her speech at the Hall Of Fame? She was a freaking blast, RIP Sherri....

Dan
06-15-2007, 05:41 PM
Holy Shit.

R.I.P.Sensationl Sherri.

Full Bug
06-15-2007, 08:49 PM
Sherri Martel dead at 49

"Sensational" Sherri Martel died this morning at the age of 49.

Details are still unclear at this point what she died from, though the Wrestling Observer is reporting that police were at her Jacksonville, Fla. home.

Born Sherri Russell in Louisiana, Martel debuted in 1980 after training with The Fabulous Moolah. As a wrestler, her first manager was memorable -- it was Jim Cornette in the old Tennessee territory. Within a few days, she was injured in a battle royal and went on the wrestling disabled list. "In two weeks, I managed to set her career back 15 years," Cornette recounted.

Her forays into the American Wrestling Association were more successful -- she won the women’s world title three times in the 1980s and served a stint as manager of the championship tag team of Doug Somers and Playboy Buddy Rose. In 1987, Martel moved to the WWF and quickly captured the women’s world championship from Moolah. Martel and Moolah extended their rivalry as captains for the first-ever women Survivor Series teams in 1989. Sherri held the title for 15 months before Rockin’ Robin defeated her in Paris.

As a manager, the wild-eyed Martel took charge of Randy Savage, and played a key role in the feud between Savage and Hulk Hogan. She even got her hair cut at SummerSlam 1989 when Miss Elizabeth knocked her out with a purse following a main event tag match. Martel also became recognized in the WWF as manager of Shawn Michaels, who, in a previous wrestling life, was the leading challenger to the AWA’s Somers and Rose. That role ended when Michaels accidentally smashed her with a mirror during a set-to with Marty Jannetty.

At various times, she was known as Queen Sherri (with the "Macho King" Randy Savage), Sensational Sherri, and Sensuous Sherri.

In WCW, Martel managed Harlem Heat as Sister Sherri, a white woman with two African-American wrestlers in a role that announcer Gary Michael Cappetta said created "easy heat." But Martel didn’t care about that. "We didn’t see color and I don’t think anyone in the wrestling business sees color because we're brothers and sisters and family," she said.

In 2006, she was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. Martel stole the show. Her speech upon her induction was regarded as one of the most heartfelt, animated and even brassy acceptance speeches in recent years. Even as she professed her love of the sport and its people, Martel snapped into character to shout down a heckler: "That's it, the nice girl stops here -- I worked 26 years for this, so sit down and be quiet!" Now that’s Sherri Martel.

Mr Badguy
06-16-2007, 06:49 AM
Wow, what a shock.

She was looking great at the HOF last year for a woman of nealy 50.

RIP Sherri.

Don Corleone
06-16-2007, 08:04 AM
RIP Sherri

For me the passing of a true legend put's the current Vince is Dead story line in more perspective. To be honest I think the current story line is now more embaressing than it originally was.

Full Bug
06-16-2007, 08:36 AM
To me that storyline couldnt get any worse, giving Vince a 10 bell salute thats normally reserved for real deaths? Vince makes me sick once again....

Full Bug
06-16-2007, 08:37 AM
Some thoughts from Jim Ross....

I received the unfortunate news that WWE Hall of Famer Sensational Sherri Martel died Friday morning, of yet to be determined causes at the age of 49. Sherri was one of the most talented and colorful performers I ever worked with or knew in this business. She was not only an excellent wrestler but evolved into one of the best “manager/valets” ever in the business. Her physicality and toughness may never be matched especially for her gender. Seeing Sherri at the WWE Hall of Fame Ceremony last year was a real treat and she had a blast at the weekend’s activities especially visiting with old friends and fans. Sherri’s place in the WWE Hall of Fame is well earned and her exploits in the ring and at ringside will long be remembered. Sherri’s work helped make Shawn Michaels, among others, an even bigger superstar in the WWE.

Sherri could out drink, out cuss, and out party most men, and I would venture to say in a fist fight, she could whip more wrestlers than one could ever imagine.

The business has lost one of its most colorful characters who came up the hard way, paid her dues, and survived during the territory days to make it to the grandest stage of them all, Wrestlemania and the WWE Hall of Fame.

Rest in peace Sherri, and take it easy on the men folk in heaven.
Jim Ross

blonddgirl777
06-17-2007, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Captain Peacock
[B]... Stacey Kiebler : Has had sex with...

WW... Now THAT is a real sport! :p :confused: :p

rustoffa
06-18-2007, 10:50 PM
Get ready to laugh....The Iron Sheik does a shoot interview on his own wife, and calls Hogan a faggot!!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WmL0dejUvkw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WmL0dejUvkw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Mr Badguy
06-20-2007, 04:44 PM
:lol:

That`s an awesome promo on his wife.

blonddgirl777
06-21-2007, 01:35 AM
WWE = Soap Opera for men!

L.O.L.

Full Bug
06-21-2007, 11:46 AM
Sheik doesnt live on the same planet as the rest of us.....

Anonymous
06-22-2007, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
WWE = Soap Opera for men!

L.O.L.

Yes, but can you get a part on your favorite soap opera?

I can. And I did.

That's right, folks - I'm training. And seeing that it's still a fledgling company with very few athletes, it's easier to rise in ranks. On top of that? APW - that's the brand - will air on August on national TV, and will continue for at least 52 weeks.

I hope I get to be on TV bashing skulls! :D

Seriously - I used to get up early in the morning on Saturdays to watch (back then) WWF, and now I get a chance to be on the air on Saturday mornings...

I'm all fuzzy insinde, and stuff...

blonddgirl777
06-22-2007, 02:28 PM
Yes, but can you get a part on your favorite soap opera?

I can. And I did.

That's right, folks - I'm training. And seeing that it's still a fledgling company with very few athletes, it's easier to rise in ranks. On top of that? APW - that's the brand - will air on August on national TV, and will continue for at least 52 weeks.

I hope I get to be on TV bashing skulls! :D

Seriously - I used to get up early in the morning on Saturdays to watch (back then) WWF, and now I get a chance to be on the air on Saturday mornings...

I'm all fuzzy insinde, and stuff...

I don't quite get what you're saying but does it mean that you will get to wear those extra short (neon colored), lycra underwear and knee pads?

rustoffa
06-22-2007, 11:41 PM
I don't quite get what you're saying but does it mean that you will get to wear those extra short (neon colored), lycra underwear and knee pads?

I'm guessing (I do that alot) that syliker was painting a broad based watercolorockumentary....regarding not getting professional wrestling. Maybe it wasn't EXACTLY what he was "saying"....maybe it wasn't exactly what he was typing!! Bare with me here, as the contrast just bleeds....think fake blood as watercolor.

OK.......here goes:

Every seemingly ridiculous angle (important term...think lycra skivvies, knee-pads, face paint, overalls, snakes, green mist from asian lungs, etc.) can occasionally be considered a gimmick. Angles' and gimmicks' are often used simultaneously to build heat (another important term...think pushing societal buttons...fucking reckless disregard for low-brow v/s high-brow validation).

Building heat is nothing new....Shakespeare ripped off Homer....fuck...anyone know the Latin term for conflict?

Either you get it or you don't....don't blame the carnies...don't blame Jack Brisco or Nero......

BLAME IT ON MOM!!!!!
:cool:

blonddgirl777
06-24-2007, 03:08 AM
... Either you get it or you don't....[/SIZE]

There is not much to get... how complicated is that?

A circus act that features fully shaved (shiny) overgrowned, ball squeezing suit wearers... hair extentions and bubble butts...

I guess it's a man thing!
;)

Anonymous
06-24-2007, 08:59 AM

Uh... ye... mayb... no.

Nah, I'll wear proper pants and a t-shirt.

For starters.

When I get to Japan, I'll start thinking about something more... "daring".

Anonymous
06-24-2007, 09:02 AM
I'm guessing (I do that alot) that syliker was painting a broad based watercolorockumentary....regarding not getting professional wrestling. Maybe it wasn't EXACTLY what he was "saying"....maybe it wasn't exactly what he was typing!! Bare with me here, as the contrast just bleeds....think fake blood as watercolor.

At the beginning, yeah. Then I went on and on about how I started to wrestle.

OK.......here goes:

Every seemingly ridiculous angle (important term...think lycra skivvies, knee-pads, face paint, overalls, snakes, green mist from asian lungs, etc.) can occasionally be considered a gimmick. Angles' and gimmicks' are often used simultaneously to build heat (another important term...think pushing societal buttons...fucking reckless disregard for low-brow v/s high-brow validation).

Building heat is nothing new....Shakespeare ripped off Homer....fuck...anyone know the Latin term for conflict?

Either you get it or you don't....don't blame the carnies...don't blame Jack Brisco or Nero......

BLAME IT ON MOM!!!!!

Exactly, exactly.

Anonymous
06-24-2007, 09:06 AM

A circus act that features fully shaved (shiny) overgrowned, ball squeezing suit wearers... hair extentions and bubble butts...

;)

HEEEEEY!!!

What are you implying? Lemme tell you, babe - if there's a gay sport, it's soccer. And even though american football isn't far behind, it can never hope to achieve the gratuitous groping and hair-styling that goes on in a soccer field.

I mean, they're SUPPOSED to kick a fuckin' ball, not slap each other on the ass when they score a goal, or some shit. And they're supposed to be athletes, not models.

Wrestling at least has silicone-filled well-toned mommas to entertain us. :p

rustoffa
06-24-2007, 08:56 PM

;)

Well, based on your not so broad-based response, I'm assuming you're getting a small part of it.....the part that catches your eye, so to speak. Did you read anything I typed?? Your innuendo riddled manifesto (pardon the pun) smacks of someone that's still doesn't get it....despite the heat generated!!!
:)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mV38FRJ6Gas"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mV38FRJ6Gas" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

blonddgirl777
06-24-2007, 09:53 PM
...- if there's a gay sport, it's soccer. And even though american football...

Football, I agree but soccer???
ALL the girls I know looooove to watch those players (especially the tanned ones) runnin' around with their next to perfect bodies!

As for wrestling... it's the total opposite!

But I'm just stating the ladie's point of view... for what it's worth in a Locker Room... L.O.L. ;)

blonddgirl777
06-24-2007, 10:07 PM
Well, based on your not so broad-based response, I'm assuming you're getting a small part of it.....the part that catches your eye, so to speak. Did you read anything I typed?? Your innuendo riddled manifesto (pardon the pun) smacks of someone that's still doesn't get it....despite the heat generated!!!...

You're completely right!

I only get the part that I see when surfing chanels (1-2 minutes is all I can take, max.), it sometimes catchs my eyes and make me go... :rolleyes:

No... I did NOT read everything you typed and...
NO... I don't get that whole WWE mania (not that I am interested to)...
Worst... I don't eaven want to get into the "depth" of things, as far as that's concern!

My "innuendo riddled manifesto" (no pun taken) generated some "heat"???
Ho well... maybe THAT was intended! :p L.O.L.

Nonetheless... I never wanted to offend anyone... sorry if I did!
Gentlemen, I will do you the favor of getting out of that locker!

rustoffa
06-24-2007, 10:28 PM
My "innuendo riddled manifesto" (no pun taken) generated some "heat"???
Ho well... maybe THAT was intended! :p L.O.L.

Glad you're on board!! You just passed the litmus test!!! Go forth and prosper!!

blonddgirl777
06-24-2007, 10:38 PM
... You just passed the litmus test!!!...

Than maybe I could be a good wrestler at the WWE or WWF ???

On the other hand...

My brother in law got a mask of Taco (or Nacho?) Libre when in Mexico. A really nice latex one that he said was rare to find...
Apparently (according to what he sais), my sister likes it when he puts it on and "chases" her around the house...

Deep inside, I know I might be missing out on SOMETHING! L.O.L.

SA ME WHO
06-27-2007, 12:32 PM
So, after the Benoit deal, the WWE is now down yet another superstar.

Kennedy, Undertaker, HHH, Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, Rob Van Dam, and the Big Show have all been injured/departed in the past 6 months. A few of them might be back in the next few months. Some won't. They need some help.

Will Vince redouble his efforts to get Jericho? Will there be an FA's from TNA or elsewhere that are still "name" enough to make an impact? Or will he try to innundate us with home grown talent that might not yet be ready for a trip to the bigtime? Maybe he'll make a play for Goldberg or Brock? lol

I just don't see Vince being in panic mode and giving Jericho some big deal or begging Van Dam to come back. I think he thinks between what he has returning and young kids or revamped ex-WWE'ers, he's going to be fine.

DLRdelight!
06-27-2007, 06:43 PM
what ever happened to chris jericho!!! he was on my top 3!!!

SA ME WHO
06-27-2007, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by DLRdelight!
what ever happened to chris jericho!!! he was on my top 3!!!

Jericho's contract expired and he just didn't renew it. He said he was "burnt out" and needed a break from wrestling, but that he'd be back.

Weeksy Lee Roth
06-27-2007, 09:55 PM
Jericho was my all time fave wrestler, especially as a heel, just pissin people off left right and centre, writing them off and telling them to shut the hell up.

He's got a great voice too, i've got 2 of the 3 Fozzy albums. All that Remains is the newest one and the song Enemy is awesome. Went on Youtube to find some Jericho clips and there was a few for the music videos of some Fozzy songs.

Nice wrestling montage to the song Enemy, i'll post it

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MGfDDzFTD_Q"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MGfDDzFTD_Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Anonymous
08-17-2007, 10:01 AM
So dudes, remember me telling you I had started training to be a wrestler?

'Course you do. And if you don't, scroll up. Wrestling is has been so exciting these last months noone bothers to post here anymore.

Anyways, that shit's bigger than I thought. APW - it's the name of the thing - brought TNA superstars, including Kurt Angle, Christy Hemme and Gail Kim, to Portugal earlier this year.

Our events always have international superstars. Seamus O' Shaunnessy had his last match before signing with WWE in our last event, wrestling with former ECW talent Ulf Herman.

Anyways...

Guess who became vice-president of the thing only two months after joining? :D

Dan
08-17-2007, 06:49 PM

'Course you do. And if you don't, scroll up. Wrestling is has been so exciting these last months noone bothers to post here anymore.

Anyways, that shit's bigger than I thought. APW - it's the name of the thing - brought TNA superstars, including Kurt Angle, Christy Hemme and Gail Kim, to Portugal earlier this year.

Our events always have international superstars. Seamus O' Shaunnessy had his last match before signing with WWE in our last event, wrestling with former ECW talent Ulf Herman.

Anyways...

You Are Crazy,Pussy.:D

Mr Badguy
08-18-2007, 06:58 PM

Anyways...

Jeff Jarrett?

Anonymous
08-21-2007, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by Dan
You Are Crazy,Pussy.:D

Yes I am.

Jeff Jarrett?

:mad:

No! ME!

Full Bug
08-30-2007, 05:42 PM
Top WWE names emerge in doping scandal

The WWE was rocked again today, after several of wrestling's top names emerged in the Albany district attorney's probe into a widespread Internet doping scandal.

The wrestling conglomerate based in Stamford announced that it will suspend 10 of its biggest stars for violation of its wellness policy.

Top wrestlers Randy Orton, Charles Haas, Jr., Adam "Edge" Copeland, Robert "Booker T" Huffman, Shane Helms, Mike Bucci, Anthony Carelli, John "Johnny Nitro" Hennigan, Darren "William Regal" Matthews, Ken "Mr. Kennedy" Anderson and Chavo Guerrero were all identified as clients of Signature Pharmacy in Orlando, the site raided by Albany County and Florida law enforcement agencies in February for distributing steroids and other prescription drugs to clients who had not been examined by doctors. The investigation is part of a probe into illegal Internet drug distribution by Albany D.A. David Soares.

The WWE said in a statement that it issued suspension notices based on independent information received from the Albany D.A.

The WWE's announcement comes as members of Congress prepare to investigate steroid use in professional wrestling, as the Daily News reported today.

Two of its recently deceased stars - Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero - also received steroids and other drugs from Signature, as prescribed by Florida physician Gary Brandwein, who has pleaded not guilty to criminal sale of a controlled substance and criminal diversion of prescription drugs. Benoit murdered his wife and son before killing himself in June and Guerrero died in a Minneapolis hotel in 2005 from heart disease.

Guerrero received the steroids testosterone and nandrolone, along with the estrogen-blocker anastozole, a drug commonly taken by men on steroids to prevent developing breast tissue, Nov. 2, 2005, just 11 days before he died of heart disease.

Guerrero's nephew, Chavo Guerrero, found Guerrero unconscious in the hotel room.

Benoit received steroids from Signature, based on a Brandwein prescription, in February, 2006.

The WWE stars are among the first athletes to face discipline for their part in the nationwide Signature Pharmacy scandal, the Internet steroid ring that has already led to guilty pleas from nine doctors, anti-aging clinic owners and operators. Law enforcement sources have said they expect the names of numerous NFL and Major League Baseball athletes to emerge as well.

WWE today officially suspended 10 of its performers based on information received from investigators in the Albany, NY district attorneys office.

The suspensions would likely be based on proof that performers were using Signature Pharmacy or another Internet prescription type firm after the implemenation of the Wellness policy.

The company also has informed all performers that beginning 11/1, the company will publicly release the names of anyone who is suspended under drug policy violations.

Full Bug
08-30-2007, 05:43 PM
Considering the push Orton is getting on TV these days I wonder how they are going to explain him suddenly being off TV....

Dan
08-30-2007, 08:25 PM
Damn.

Full Bug
08-31-2007, 08:17 AM
WWE wrestlers are so screwed this time

Sports Illustrated has received information on the drugs and dates received by various WWE wrestlers, all of whom fall after the institution of the Wellness policy.

Based on these dates, the entire policy's credibility is shot in the sense there were detectable drugs purchased by talent through Internet doctors, a practice banned by the company's Wellness policy.

In addition, Ken Anderson (Mr. Kennedy) comes across like a complete fool because his last package was sent in February, one full year after he claimed to have gotten clean due to the Policy. Between October 2006 and February 2007, Anderson received Anastrozole (which is not a steroid, but used to counter affects of steroids such as development of female breast tissue), Somatropin (a Growth Hormone) and testosterone (an anabolic steroid).

Others listed in the article were:

Chris Benoit receiving Nandrolone and Anastrozole in February 2006.

Eddy Guerrero receiving Nandrolone, Testosterone and Anastrozole two weeks before his death.

Chavo Guerrero receiving many drugs, including Somatropin, Nandrolone and Anastrozole as late as May 2006.

Shane Helms receiveing testosterone, Genotropin (Growth Hormone) and Nandralone as late as February 2007.

Randy Orton receiving Somatropin, Nandrolone and Stanazolol as late as February 2007.

John Hennigan aka John Morrison getting Somatropin, Anastrozole, Testosterone, Stanazolol and HCG as late as February 2007.

Shoichi Funaki receiving Somatropin in March 2006.

Brian Adams received Nandrolone, Testosterone and Somatropin in December.

Charlie Haas received Anstrozole, Somatropin, Stanazolol, Nandrolone and HCG as late as January

Edward Fatu (Umaga) received Somatropin as late as December.

Darren Matthews (William Regal) recieved Stanozolol, Somatropin, Genotropin and Anastrozole as late as November.

Adam Copeland received Somatropin, Genotropin and Stanazolol as late as February. This must have included new evidence because government evidence on Copeland received by the Observer in May listed Copeland as not having received anything doctors were under investigation for in several years.

Sylvan Grenier received Somatropin, Nandrolone, Genotropin and Stanazolol as late as July 2006. Grenier has was fired by the company two weeks ago for unrelated reasons.

The company by the wording of its policy would be forced to suspend these wrestlers, aside from Benoit and Guerrero, because this would indicate flagrant violations of the policy after implementation.

The company suspended ten wrestlers, the same number as this list, two of whom, Helms and Copeland, are out indefinitely due to injuries.

Orton, Morrison, Matthews and Fatu were all key characters on television. Given the nature of the television as late as Tuesday, WWE could not have made the decision to suspend until Wednesday at the earliest, and most likely the decision was made this morning.

firestarter
09-12-2007, 07:46 AM
a lot of these guys are still on tv, mcmahon is such a fool these days!!

monkeythe
09-12-2007, 11:18 PM
The 10 suspended wrestlers are Edge, Helms, Regal, Umaga, Morrison, King Booker, Kennedy, Funaki, Haas, & Chavo

Full Bug
10-02-2007, 04:37 PM
CENA TO SURRENDER TITLE DUE TO INJURY

10/2/2007
John Cena will surrender his title due to the injury he suffered last night on RAW in a match with Ken Kennedy. Cena was diagnosed today by Dr. James Andrews with a complete tear of his right pectoral muscle. Surgery will be required and Cena will be out of action for 6-8 months.

A title match will take place at No Mercy and a new champion will be crowned.
===================
Yes, I hate Cena, although he does work hard most matches.....
Who will be the next champ? HHH of course!

Mr Badguy
10-10-2007, 04:29 PM
Wow, hotshotting the title three times at "No mercy".

Things are getting a bit desperate.

Full Bug
10-25-2007, 11:16 PM
Not surprising that Chris Jericho is a DLR fan....

'Wrestling for me has always been show business first, athleticism second. I took the athleticism very, very seriously. I took pride in the fact that I … whatever I was, as a worker - you want to say I was one of the best in the world or if you want to say I sucked. To me, I think I proved my point that I could actually take anybody that I was working with and have a good match with. And that’s because I had so many different ideas and thoughts and experiences from all these different countries, that by the time I got to the States I could think outside of the box, which a lot of the guys just don’t know how to do because they haven’t had that experience. Same thing goes with personality and charisma, and doing promos, and connecting with the crowd, and catchphrases, and the look, and everything - everything you do in front of the camera, people are watching. And you have to make them believe in what you’re doing, you have to make them care, and it’s like I said, this is show business. Same way that when I was fifteen years old, I loved David Lee Roth. He was my favorite. He was so cool, you know, all the stuff that he did - the entertainment, the kicks, the clothes, the costumes … I just saw Van Halen a week ago and I freaked out like I was fifteen again, because he’s still the king of all frontmen. And that’s what you want to be when you’re a wrestler, and that’s why I said I was the “party host” - this is a party, you’re the host, you want to make sure everybody has a great time and make sure everybody gets their money’s worth. I think that’s the most important thing about wrestling, and that’s why I think guys like The Rock … even Austin, he had a great comedic side to him. But when he was in the ring, that comedic side was gone. And you knew that. But you knew that you would be entertained by either side of Steve Austin, or either side of Chris Jericho, or either side of The Rock, or any of the guys that can really do that to the highest level.
And then when I do finally make my return - whenever that may be - it’ll be the wrestling version of the Van Halen/Eddie Van Halen reunion, where it’s something that people have been waiting for so long that’s going to blow the doors off the damn roof.'

Anonymous
10-30-2007, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by Full Bug
And then when I do finally make my return - whenever that may be - it’ll be the wrestling version of the Van Halen/Eddie Van Halen reunion, where it’s something that people have been waiting for so long that’s going to blow the doors off the damn roof.'

What, is he going to announce his return 3-4 times over more than a decade, do one last cash grab tour and THEN, FINALLY, 3 years later, return to the ring?

I hate him already.

What about the DVDs, Chris? You asshole! Open the fucking vaults!

In all seriousness, though... Jericho SHOULD return. Wrestling needs him. Bad.

Cheers1 :bottle:

rustoffa
11-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Remembering The Fabulous Moolah

The Fabulous Moolah didn’t just dominate women’s wrestling for parts of four decades, she was women’s wrestling. Moolah (Lillian Ellison), who died at 84 on Friday night, is unquestionably the most influential and famous female wrestler in history.

Younger fans may know her only as one-half of WWE’s spirited octogenarians, as she and Mae Young were used as comic relief on WWE programming over the past decade. For those who were around when “Hulkamania” was a new phenomenon in 1984, Moolah is remembered for taking part in WWE’s first big mainstream angle, as she wrestled Wendi Richter – managed by pop star Cyndi Lauper – on MTV.

I started following wrestling when I was in elementary school in the mid-1970s, and I have vivid memories of Moolah. In those days, there were monthly house shows at the Baltimore Civic Center, and women’s matches would be on the card a few times a year. In an era when women’s wrestling was not overrun with silicon-enhanced models, Moolah was a heat magnet and really knew how to rile up a crowd. Both men and women seemed to truly despise Moolah, as they shouted words at her that my young ears had no business hearing.

I was too young to know anything about the art of being a heel, but, looking back, I recognize just how talented Moolah was as a performer. Not only did she seem to be as tough as any man, but she had me believing that she probably was mean to small animals and children. That’s proof as to how good she was at playing her character, because to those who knew Lillian Ellison well, she couldn’t have been any sweeter or friendlier. She was known to always call people “Darlin’” in her Southern drawl.

Moolah first won the women’s title in 1956 at the Baltimore Coliseum, and she supposedly held it until dropping the belt to Richter in 1984. In reality, her 28-year title reign is one of wrestling’s urban legends – like Andre The Giant’s undefeated streak – as Moolah actually lost and regained the belt several times during that span.

Officially, Moolah regained the title on three occasions. The first time, in 1985, she wrestled under a mask as The Spider Lady and was a participant in a double-cross of Richter. WWE had been having problems with Richter and wanted the belt off her, so Moolah maneuvered her into a pinning position and got the three count, which was not the finish Richter had been expecting. Moolah’s final title reign lasted eight days in 1999 when she was 76.

In addition to her exploits as a wrestler, Moolah also had a major impact on women’s wrestling in other roles. She not only booked the women’s circuit, but she also trained numerous women for the ring, including Richter and the late Sherri Martel.

My condolences go out to Moolah’s friends and family.
Link (http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/wrestling/blog/2007/11/remembering_the_fabulous_moolah.html)

Anonymous
12-22-2007, 08:37 PM
Hey, Jericho's back in WWE.

Dan
12-23-2007, 12:54 AM
About Fucking Time.:)

And Scott Hall Back In TNA.:D

bueno bob
12-23-2007, 01:44 AM
Remembering The Fabulous Moolah

I missed this. Sad news. Considering she was never officially pinned for the title, nor stripped of the title officially that I know of, Fabulous Moolah will ALWAYS be the WWE Women's Champion of the World, forever and forever.

I can think of nothing more fitting.

ace diamond
01-15-2008, 02:52 PM
here is the greatest match ever.
i just love the outcome.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w0VrKeXQzL0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w0VrKeXQzL0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

WARF
01-20-2008, 03:11 AM
I haven't watched wrestling in 6 months... I used to watch raw weekly.

Who is the woman's champion now?

Dan
01-27-2008, 09:40 PM
Who Won The Royal Rumble?

Vanessa
01-28-2008, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Who Won The Royal Rumble?

john cena!

Dan
01-29-2008, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Vanessa
john cena!

Thanks.

Let Me Guess, He Was Number 30?

Vanessa
01-29-2008, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Thanks.

Let Me Guess, He Was Number 30?

yup!

Dan
01-29-2008, 11:13 PM
Damn That Shit.:(

Number 1 Or 2 Should Win It.:)

bueno bob
01-30-2008, 10:56 AM
John Cena won?

Well, that explains why I don't watch wrestling anymore. Vince just can't get it through his thick fucking head, can he?

Dan
01-30-2008, 11:08 PM
Time To Pass The Belt To Someone Else.

bueno bob
01-31-2008, 01:12 AM
Actually, what they need to do is get rid of all the dead weight. Wrestlers with zero charisma and go-nowhere feuds/stories...give the belts to popular wrestlers, write some decent fucking angles, and have title reigns longer than a month. The belt doesn't have to change hands or be held up every three weeks to make it exciting. Hogan held the belt for FOUR YEARS in the 80's and wrestling was never more popular.

What they really need are writers who can make CONVINCING, BELIEVABLE angles and wrestlers who have a real acting fire and truly want to sell it. Those two things are in a sad degree of short supply, and professional wrestling is in the fucking toilet because nobody will invest in it.

Heroes...Villains...the occasional SHOCKING ABOUT-FACE with alignment...

Seriously, the 80's angle is WHAT FUCKING WORKS. Kids today aren't really watching wrestling, they're watching YouTube and playing video games...surfing the web...the average wrestling fan anymore is between 24-45 years of age, because we fucking grew up with it, you know?

WCW was KILLING the WWE during the Monday night wars because they went with the 80's angle, and it fucking worked. There was the occasional slip, sure (Glacier? The Misfits, anyone?), but by and large it wasn't until Bischoff started pitching other shit to the networks and left Kevin Nash in charge of everything that it all went down the shitter and WWE took over it's original slot. Had WCW kept doing what it was doing, it probably would have bankrupted Vince McMahon, eventually. WWE was on it's last legs before WCW blew it.

It works. It's basic. It's easy to follow. We know it's fake, but the guys sell the simple premises so well, we don't really give a shit. The WWE's so fucking convoluted these days, polluted with so many belts, fly by night tag teams with no team cohesion and a ridiculous amount of belt swapping I can't hardly even keep up with it (13 title reigns or whatever? That should be Flair's sole domain, not HHH's and Cena's and every other fucking bumpkins).

Somebody needs to put some acting coaches into the gyms, seriously...guys like Savage, Duggan, Hogan, Warrior, Roberts, Hart, Beefcake, Rude, Hennig...those guys were over the top, but they could SELL it like they fucking meant it. The new hacks today are just reciting and it shows and that, in addition to the convoluted storylines and rapid fire belt trading is what really loses me. And I bet it loses a lot of others, too.

Dan
01-31-2008, 01:19 AM
Actually, what they need to do is get rid of all the dead weight. Wrestlers with zero charisma and go-nowhere feuds/stories...give the belts to popular wrestlers, write some decent fucking angles, and have title reigns longer than a month. The belt doesn't have to change hands or be held up every three weeks to make it exciting. Hogan held the belt for FOUR YEARS in the 80's and wrestling was never more popular.

What they really need are writers who can make CONVINCING, BELIEVABLE angles and wrestlers who have a real acting fire and truly want to sell it. Those two things are in a sad degree of short supply, and professional wrestling is in the fucking toilet because nobody will invest in it.

Heroes...Villains...the occasional SHOCKING ABOUT-FACE with alignment...

Seriously, the 80's angle is WHAT FUCKING WORKS. Kids today aren't really watching wrestling, they're watching YouTube and playing video games...surfing the web...the average wrestling fan anymore is between 24-45 years of age, because we fucking grew up with it, you know?

WCW was KILLING the WWE during the Monday night wars because they went with the 80's angle, and it fucking worked. There was the occasional slip, sure (Glacier? The Misfits, anyone?), but by and large it wasn't until Bischoff started pitching other shit to the networks and left Kevin Nash in charge of everything that it all went down the shitter and WWE took over it's original slot. Had WCW kept doing what it was doing, it probably would have bankrupted Vince McMahon, eventually. WWE was on it's last legs before WCW blew it.

It works. It's basic. It's easy to follow. We know it's fake, but the guys sell the simple premises so well, we don't really give a shit. The WWE's so fucking convoluted these days, polluted with so many belts, fly by night tag teams with no team cohesion and a ridiculous amount of belt swapping I can't hardly even keep up with it (13 title reigns or whatever? That should be Flair's sole domain, not HHH's and Cena's and every other fucking bumpkins).

Somebody needs to put some acting coaches into the gyms, seriously...guys like Savage, Duggan, Hogan, Warrior, Roberts, Hart, Beefcake, Rude, Hennig...those guys were over the top, but they could SELL it like they fucking meant it. The new hacks today are just reciting and it shows and that, in addition to the convoluted storylines and rapid fire belt trading is what really loses me. And I bet it loses a lot of others, too.

Damn,Bob You Need To Call WWE.

For Real.

bueno bob
01-31-2008, 01:31 AM
I'll get my people on it...

Vanessa
02-01-2008, 10:49 PM
they should bring back stone cold!

Dan
02-01-2008, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Vanessa
they should bring back stone cold!

Hell Yeah.:)

Vanessa
02-29-2008, 11:39 PM
mayweather is getting paid 20 million dollars to wrestle the big show on wrestlemania it should be interesting.:cool:

bueno bob
03-18-2008, 01:46 AM
The only way that match is going to be interesting is if it's a REAL boxer vs. wrestler match, akin to the ones that were conducted in the late 60's/early 70's...not a scripted match with a scripted ending.

Of course, if it were a REAL boxer vs. wrestler match, it'd be over in Big Show's favor inside of about 2 1/2 minutes...my Uncle saw quite a few of those type of matches back in the day and the wrestlers used to use them for comic relief, the boxers were just completely destroyed in almost no time flat...

This being the WWE, I'll say that Vince has already decided Mayweather will pull off a "shocking" upset and send the Big Show into a destructive frenzy and blah blah blah...in other words, boring and predictable as ever...

bueno bob
03-31-2008, 12:32 PM
Results, if anybody's interested...

Kane won a 24-man Interpromotional Battle Royal
Kane won by last eliminating Mark Henry to win an ECW Championship match against Chavo Guerrero later on that night.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield defeated Finlay (w/Hornswoggle) in a Belfast Brawl

JBL pinned Finlay after a Clothesline from Hell.

CM Punk defeated Shelton Benjamin, Chris Jericho, Carlito, Montel Vontavious Porter, Mr. Kennedy and John Morrison in a Money in the Bank ladder match.

Batista defeated Umaga.

Kane defeated Chavo Guerrero to win the ECW Championship.

Shawn Michaels defeated Ric Flair. Per the pre-match stipulation, Flair was forced to retire from wrestling. Of course, this probably won't stick past a month or two, but what the fuck...

Beth Phoenix and Melina defeated Maria and Ashley in a Playboy BunnyMania Lumberjill match.

Randy Orton defeated Triple H and John Cena in a Triple Threat match to retain the WWE Championship.

In the night's biggest "No fucking surprise here at all" moment, Floyd Mayweather, Jr. defeated The Big Show in a No Disqualification match via knockout after hitting him with brass knuckles (did I fucking call that one or what?).

The Undertaker defeated Edge to win the World Heavyweight Championship, keeping his undefeated at Wrestlemania streak intact.

Results taken from Wiki...

Dan
03-31-2008, 01:53 PM
I See The WWE Still Going Strong.:D

Full Bug
04-03-2008, 09:56 PM

Shawn Michaels defeated Ric Flair. Per the pre-match stipulation, Flair was forced to retire from wrestling. Of course, this probably won't stick past a month or two, but what the fuck...

Nah man, its for real this time....
The send off of Flair on Raw was the classiest things in wrestling I have seen ever, great stuff....

Dan
04-04-2008, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Full Bug
Nah man, its for real this time....
The send off of Flair on Raw was the classiest things in wrestling I have seen ever, great stuff....

For Real It Was Fucking Sad But Great.

Damn,Ric Flair Is A Fucking Legend.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-19-2008, 09:52 PM
Bumped....

redblkwht
01-19-2009, 03:24 AM
figured id re-energize this place full of our fave threads to post on..

WWE, whats your input? mine is im not too crazy with all the newbies
I still dig undertaker/kane/cena..any of you guys like these new cats?

hideyoursheep
01-19-2009, 04:23 AM
figured id re-energize this place full of our fave threads to post on..

WWE, whats your input? mine is im not too crazy with all the newbies
I still dig undertaker/kane/cena..any of you guys like these new cats?

Only when they jump over to UFC. ;)

Dan
01-23-2009, 03:21 PM
What About,TNA?

halenrox1
01-30-2009, 02:12 AM
Tna is gay, but when will shaun M. fuckin kick jbl's ass????

Mr Walker
02-25-2009, 09:30 AM
After seeing 'The Wrestler' I decided to tune into RAW a few weeks ago to see what's going on and got a little caught up in the whole WM25 build up. Might seem like a stretch, but with the way this angle is playing out... if Austin won't get in the ring with Jericho, I wouldn't be surprised if Vince does a little more business and books Jericho v. Savage... the WWE is releasing a Savage DVD comp in the near future and Hogan and Rourke have been pretty much ruled out as potential Jericho opponents.

BTW... if I was booking this Jericho angle where he is running down all these legends... I'd have someone wheel in a crippled Lex Luger in his wheelchair and have Jericho come out and bust him up... that would be funny as hell.

Mr Walker
02-25-2009, 03:04 PM
And then they should have Jericho show up at Verne Gagne's nursing home (where Gagne just killed his room mate by throwing him around the room) and start slapping the old man around.

Mr Walker
03-11-2009, 09:41 AM
Fuck me, but I guess I'll never be too old to mark out to The Undertaker.

Mr Walker
03-11-2009, 09:45 AM
Anybody else catch the segment where Triple H broke into Randy Orton's house to kick the shit out of him...
I don't know about you, but it had me longing for the old days (well, really not that old)... remember when Steve Austin broke into Brian Pillman's house to do the same thing, but Pillman pulled a fucking gun on him... damn, those were the days!

atomicpunk5151
03-12-2009, 11:44 PM
Anybody else catch the segment where Triple H broke into Randy Orton's house to kick the shit out of him...
I don't know about you, but it had me longing for the old days (well, really not that old)... remember when Steve Austin broke into Brian Pillman's house to do the same thing, but Pillman pulled a fucking gun on him... damn, those were the days!

Damn, those were the days. Haven't watched wrestling in a long time. Maybe my sons will get into it.

What are the chances that Austin is at WM25?

anything else interesting going on?

bastardson
03-13-2009, 03:37 AM

Austin 3-16 meet Pillman , 9mm.
Guns and snakes are banned in the WWE.
Remember that cobra biting Savage?
Even defanged I wouldn't have done it.
They couldn't have faked that.

Matt White
03-13-2009, 09:30 AM
watched 2 seconds of TNA last night...same old boring routine....

WRESTLING is dead...

Mr Walker
03-13-2009, 10:03 AM
Damn, those were the days. Haven't watched wrestling in a long time. Maybe my sons will get into it.

What are the chances that Austin is at WM25?

anything else interesting going on?

I tuned back in a few weeks ago to see what was going on with WM25 coming up and I've been DVR'ing RAW and buzzing through it.

Randy Orton beat the shit out of Stephanie MacMahon and used it to bring her marriage to Triple H out in the open and to build heat for a title match at Wrestlemania.

Edge is "married' to Eddie Guerroro's (sp) widow Vickie (who is the BIGGEST heat drawer in the WWE right now... even more so that Jericho) and John Cena just exposed her having an affair with that big doofus The Big Show so the three of them are having a 3 way at WM25.

HBK and Undertaker are having a straight up 1:1 (this ought to be the main event but I'm sure Orton v. HHH will be)

Jericho's opponent is still unknown but he's got an angle going where he is trashing all the old wrestlers in an attempt to pull heat from the movie The Wrestler. Some names that were being thrown around as his opponent were Mickey Rourke (I think he said no since H-wood is giving him work again), Hogan (just had surgery on his back but REALLY needs the $$$), Austin (doesn't want to because he knows he can't give a 5 star match... he will be there at the Hall of Fame ceremony the night before... you might see a quick run-in at best), Flair (this is starting to look more likely... said he would only do it if HBK, who retired him at the last WM, approved it ???... looks like a way to get him back into this match because their other options fell through). Last I heard they were thinking about a lumberjack gimmick where all the old timers would surround the ring and get their licks in on Jericho. The King is also being considered to enter this angle somewhere.

There's an 8 man 'money in the bank match'... I'm figuring the returning Christian will win that one.

JBL and some russian guy for the IC title

The two Hardy brothers will face each other.

And they're gonna throw 25 chicks in the ring for a battle royal (I read they are looking for some old bitches to add to it... so far Molly Holly, Lita & Deborah have said no, but I think Sunny will be there and I'll bet my balls that they'll throw Mae Young in there (remember when she gave birth to a hand on RAW when she was fucking Mark Henry... LOL!)

Mr Walker
03-14-2009, 04:27 PM
Test is dead

Tampa Police have confirmed to TMZ that former WWE wrestling star Andrew "Test" Martin has been found dead last night in his Harbour Island, FL apartment.

Police responded to a call on their welfare hotline from a concerned neighbor who had seen Martin motionless and was, "concerned for his well being," after peering through Martin's apartment window.

Martin, 33, last worked for the WWE in 2007 and once had a relationship with former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Stacy Keibler.

The cause of death has not been revealed, but police say no foul play has been indicated.

Redballjets88
03-14-2009, 06:03 PM
another dead wrestler...bad times.

On the bright side, I will be attending the Raw Super Show in dallas the monday before Wrestlemania. Me and my buddy haven't decided whether or not we want to throw down for whatever tickets are left for wrestlemania, but it would be an amazing week

Mr Walker
02-15-2011, 12:06 PM
OK... anyone else want to own up to getting the douche-chills when they watched the Rock's return to RAW last night?
I had no idea it was going down so had to watch it on youtube, but it was still a blast.
All the great tag lines... hosting WM27... calling out Cena... maybe I'll plunk down 60 bones for WM this year.

Von Halen
02-15-2011, 04:27 PM
What a fag for drumming this old shit thread up

Why in the fuck is this garbage in the SPORTS forum?

Mods, move this thread, and the soccer thread to the "Nobody Gives A Fuck" forum!

Mr Walker
02-15-2011, 05:50 PM
What a fag for drumming this old shit thread up

Why in the fuck is this garbage in the SPORTS forum?

Mods, move this thread, and the soccer thread to the "Nobody Gives A Fuck" forum!

Oh great... they must have gotten internet access at the Detroit Planet Fitness. :finger-attitude:

Dan
02-15-2011, 06:07 PM
Kevin Nash Back In The WWE.:D

redblkwht
02-25-2011, 10:20 PM
OK... anyone else want to own up to getting the douche-chills when they watched the Rock's return to RAW last night?
I had no idea it was going down so had to watch it on youtube, but it was still a blast.
All the great tag lines... hosting WM27... calling out Cena... maybe I'll plunk down 60 bones for WM this year.
Saw that, too bad him & 3:16 cant do one last match. I may go get it too, i think he will be thrown into a situation
that will make him wrestle again for a bit.

TFM_Dale
02-26-2011, 09:58 AM
I heard the Rock was back, flipped Raw on and seen the Miz was champ?!? Saved me from watching anymore of it lol

Eyes of the Night
08-04-2011, 09:05 PM
With the ousting of Vince, early retirement fromhis own doing I'm sure, Triple H now takes over the reigns of RAW and Smackdown. By chance I had tuned into the opener of RAW and for the first time since I don't know when I'm finding myself drawn back into this "sport" ...

redblkwht
08-06-2011, 09:42 AM
Triple H is out of control & over his head, until they get more personalities im not tuning in. They are all meat heads now the newbies, the only one i like thats
half way decent is bautista..
If you can talk on the mic & make me laugh, thats more than half the battle and what WWE is missing..(story line)

WARF
02-25-2013, 03:53 PM
It's time to bring back the WWE thread!!!

GET.INTO.THE.COCK.PIT.HULK.HOGAN.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rXNvusFPsBQ?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rXNvusFPsBQ?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Mr Walker
03-06-2013, 08:28 AM
Paul Bearer died... that really makes me sad.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1555381-william-moody-aka-paul-bearer-passes-away-at-the-age-of-58

BITEYOASS
03-06-2013, 08:49 AM
Now we've got Teabagger wrestlers. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfEwue1pUG4

cadaverdog
03-06-2013, 11:37 AM
Paul Bearer died... that really makes me sad.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1555381-william-moody-aka-paul-bearer-passes-away-at-the-age-of-58
Bummer. I liked Percy. I saw a life show once and lucked into ringside seats. Paul Bearer was escorting the Undertaker in for his match with Hack Saw Jim Duggan and I told him he was even uglier in person. He blew me a kiss. I saw the Undertaker smiled just a little bit before going back into character. It made my night.

Northern Girl
03-06-2013, 01:29 PM
FYI...wrestling is fake! :biggrin:

cadaverdog
03-06-2013, 05:33 PM
Ask that John Stossel dude if it's fake.

FORD
03-06-2013, 05:39 PM

I wouldn't trust John Stossel to tell me it was 110 in Tucson in the middle of August.

Matt White
03-06-2013, 06:05 PM
I wouldn't trust John Stossel to tell me it was 110 in Tucson in the middle of August.

THIS is what Cadaverhound was babbling aboot......OUCH!!!

FORD
03-06-2013, 06:21 PM
THIS is what Cadaverhound was babbling aboot......OUCH!!!

Yeah, I've seen it. Several times actually....

But considering wrestling is fake, Stossel is a right wing douche, and that wrestler was a right wing douche, it's very possible that incident itself was staged.

Northern Girl
03-06-2013, 06:34 PM

That wasn't wrestling either. That was assault.

Matt White
03-06-2013, 06:35 PM
Yeah, I've seen it. Several times actually....

But considering wrestling is fake, Stossel is a right wing douche, and that wrestler was a right wing douche, it's very possible that incident itself was staged.

I actually remember watching the episode of 20/20 when it aired in the early 80's............

STOSSEL is a tool....but he suffered ear damage from that dolt....Un-Cool!

cadaverdog
03-06-2013, 08:53 PM
That wasn't wrestling either. That was assault.
But it wasn't fake.

Matt White
03-06-2013, 09:04 PM
Funny...I always thought Dr D got the boot from the WWF over this..........

turns out he challenged MR T to a fight backstage...and Vince sent him packing!

Mr Walker
03-07-2013, 09:33 AM

So is democracy

Mr Walker
03-25-2013, 01:53 PM
LMMFAO!!!

As noted earlier, Sean Waltman (X-pac) injured himself while performing the “Bronco Buster” maneuver in a retirement match against Jerry Lynn on Saturday night.

Alicia Webb provided an update on Sean Waltman’s recovery noting that this isn’t the first time he has suffered this type of injury.

We don’t know if there is a medical term for it…but he did a bronco buster last night that literally ripped his ass apart! :-/ Lost a lot of blood! Had surgery this morning and is on the road to recovery! Believe it or not..this has happened to him once before!”

WARF
05-13-2013, 06:20 PM
The living legend @ the WWE HALL OF FAME!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr6kcb5t2YU

He never said thanks to Vince Jr! haha :)

Mr Walker
07-23-2013, 08:28 AM
One of the Bella Twins' nipples fell out on RAW last night.
Haven't found a screen cap to share yet.

Brie commented on the incident, writing on Twitter, “I apologize 4 my wardrobe malfunction I’m embarrassed & it looks as though the humidity made my tape come off You’ll never see that again! B”

Mr Walker
07-23-2013, 08:46 AM
Lol!