PDA

View Full Version : WWE Thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Full Bug
05-10-2004, 09:45 AM
That storyline with Eddie Guerrero's mom having a heart attack was almost as stupid as the Katie Vick thing....OK, maybe not that stupid, but lame anyway.....

Mr Badguy
05-10-2004, 04:41 PM
I`ve been enjoying the NWA/TNA broadcasts that recently started over here.

We`re a bit behind but there is some good wrestling action.

A bit like ECW at times.

tobinentinc
05-11-2004, 10:00 PM
NWA/TNA I heard finally got a tv deal. I hope im not repeating anyone. I heard it was Fox Sports, and it's supposed to start at the end of June. It would be cool, something different.

Mr Badguy
05-18-2004, 07:20 AM
Bradshaw carries great main event match at Backlash!

Shocker!

Full Bug
05-18-2004, 08:48 AM
I would say Eddie carried the match, he's the one who bled so much he had to go straight to the hospital due to shock right after the match......I still think Bradshaw sucks.....

Mr Badguy
05-18-2004, 03:43 PM
I actually think his new persona has great potential.

Kinda like Ted DiBiase of the millenium.

Draws a lot of very cheap heat.

However, I still think they scaped the bottom of the barrel with the "heart attack" angle.

Full Bug
05-18-2004, 04:16 PM
Now we got Benoit vs Kane at the next PPV, BORING.....Although if anyone can drag a good match out of Kane its Benoit.....

rustoffa
05-18-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Full Bug
Although if anyone can drag a good match out of Kane its Benoit.....
Benoit's a good wrestler, but that's an impossibility.

alexpgrimes
05-18-2004, 09:58 PM
They should have kept the APA together. I know Ron Simmons was getting old but hell Rick Flair still wrestles.

Full Bug
05-26-2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Benoit's a good wrestler, but that's an impossibility.
I dunno, I read house show reports that say the have had some good matches, they all end with Kane tapping out to Benoits crossface.....

Full Bug
05-26-2004, 11:31 AM
Anyone remember Jaqcues Rougeau's (The Mountie) shock stick? I came across this story and thought it was kinda funny.....
===========================================
It was Rougeau’s idea for the Mountie to carry a red shock stick with a yellow tip, a prop that McMahon was reluctant about him using at first. It used a lawnmower coil with reverse electricity that produced a visible inch and a half of current between two posts at the tip of the stick. It had to be legit for the great visual effect the cameras would capture while Rougeau made his way to the ring. For safety, there was a security lock button underneath the stick that Rougeau had forgotten to switch on at a show when he went to zap a wet Koko B. Ware. Unbeknownst to Rougeau, Ware was really being shocked by the wand while Rougeau just thought he was doing an exceptional job of selling. After a round of deep apologies later in the dressing room to Ware, who had come unglued and was ready to fight, McMahon said, “Hey, that shock stick’s going to get over!”

rustoffa
05-26-2004, 08:14 PM
Anyone remember Jaqcues Rougeau's (The Mountie) shock stick? I came across this story and thought it was kinda funny.....

Yep, remember Hall tazering goldturd? Goddamn, I thought I was gonna die laughing.

Full Bug
05-27-2004, 04:02 PM
This from the Wrestling Observer....
Hulk Hogan was on FAN 590 in Toronto talking hockey yesterday. He was in character the entire time talking about how Tampa Bay is going to beat Calgary just like he "beat up Bret Hart, dude!" Hogan said was a hockey fan because his son Nick played for the Junior Lightning in Tampa. He said if there had been hockey in Tampa when he was growing up, he'd have been a hockey player instead of a wrestler. Well, it's Hogan. I mean, he was great at what he did but I hardly think he was an NHL caliber athlete. When interviewer Howard Burger asked if he'd be in the penalty box all the time, Hogan said, No, he'd be body checking and body slamming all the players just like he slammed Andre the Giant. Host Roger Lajoie said that it seemed difficult to get anything out of Hogan, which is the kiss of death if the hosts bury you like that after an interview. Burger than said if people didn't know what he meant about slamming Andre the Giant, he said Andrew was a guy "who must have been about 900 pounds." And the legend grows. Hogan did plug Toronto as his favorite wrestling city, saying they punked The Rock at Skydome when everyone said Hogan was finished. Anyway, we're told this interview was one of those deals that makes you embarrassed to be a fan.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
God I hate Hogan, what a tool.....:rolleyes:

rustoffa
05-31-2004, 11:27 PM
Jobber of the week? RAW.

Full Bug
06-03-2004, 10:55 AM
If anyone is interested in watching a couple of new interviews with Vince M. click on the link, its worth a watch......
http://www.tsn.ca/wrestling/news_story.asp?ID=86160&hubName=wrestling

Mr Badguy
06-03-2004, 01:49 PM
I`ve been watching some of the shoot interviews over the past few weeks.

Bobby Heenan`s was great.

Also been watching Raven on TNA.

Why the fuck did WWE not use him properly?

He`s way better than the shit they were getting him to do.

Full Bug
06-03-2004, 02:02 PM
True, they didnt use Raven right.......
Where are these shoot interviews you are talking about Badguy? Any links to those would be cool.....
Any Bobby is the best, I have his first book and look forward to getting his new one, just havent been able to find it in any bookstores yet....

Full Bug
06-03-2004, 02:06 PM
Speaking of books Badguy, I dont know if you are into them or not, but if you can get the Dynamite Kid's book, (Tom Billington) besides Mick Foleys first its the best one I have ever read.....

Mr Badguy
06-03-2004, 04:50 PM
Where are these shoot interviews you are talking about Badguy? Any links to those would be cool.....
Any Bobby is the best, I have his first book and look forward to getting his new one, just havent been able to find it in any bookstores yet....

I don`t know where they might be on the web, although I`m sure they`ll be out there somewhere.

They show one a week on the new wrestling channel here in the UK.

The Heenan interview was taped in 2001, after the fall of WCW and before Bobby`s throat got real bad.

It was basically a guy asking him questions about almost everything in a room with a video camera for about an hour and a half. Nothing fancy.

Bobby was really honest and it was a very revealing interview.

I`ve also seen Jim Cornette, Al Snow and Jeff Hardy with, among others, Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels to come.

All the interviews were taped when they were out of contract with WWE/WCW which means they don`t hold back.

Mr Badguy
06-03-2004, 04:50 PM

I don`t know where they might be on the web, although I`m sure they`ll be out there somewhere.

The Heenan interview was taped in 2001, after the fall of WCW and before Bobby`s throat got real bad.

It was basically a guy asking him questions about almost everything in a room with a video camera for about an hour and a half. Nothing fancy.

I`ve also seen Jim Cornette, Al Snow and Jeff Hardy with, among others, Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels to come.

All the interviews were taped when they were out of contract with WWE/WCW which means they don`t hold back.

Mr Badguy
06-03-2004, 04:56 PM
Speaking of books, the WWE is trying to work a Flair/Foley angle, based on the genuine heat between the two, after the release of Flair`s book, in which he (according to reports) trashes Foley.

It won`t be until Autumn, though, as Foley still has a knee injury from his hardcore match with Randy Orton.

That could be good, if not very forward thinking.

rustoffa
06-03-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Mr Badguy

It's gotta be the RF Video shoot tapes. I mentioned the site a good while back and now I'm ashamed I did. The owner "Rob Feinstein", got busted for pedophilia or some shit...unbelievable....he had exclusive rights to do "fan cam" videos of the ECW shows. He was at the majority of those I saw. He did alot of really obscure stuff as well, he taped one of Dusty's "TCW" shows here some years back. Dunno if the motherfuckers' site is still up, but he did shoot interviews with basically everyone imaginable. I have a few of 'em, the HBK and Sid Vicious shoots are fucking incredible.

Mr Badguy
06-04-2004, 08:27 AM
Well, I didn`t know shit about the guy that taped them but the actual interviews have been very insightful.

I can`t wait to hear what Bret and Shawn have to say about the screw job in Montreal.

Bobby Heenan`s take was that you could look at it two ways.

Yes, McMahon shouldn`t have given Hart complete creative control of his matches.

However, he also pointed out that Bret worked for Vince and it was his belt and his company so he could do whatever he wanted.

Looking back on it all, I think Bret must have been pretty naieve not to have expected a double-cross.

Interestingly, McMahon and Hart met recently to discuss a Bret DVD.

I can`t see the Montreal match being on it.

Full Bug
06-04-2004, 09:30 AM
Ever seen "Wrestling With Shadows" Badguy? What a cool documentry that is, I loved seeing Vince limp down the hallway after Bret punched him in the face....And Shawn lying his ass off denying he knew about the screwjob....

Mr Badguy
06-04-2004, 01:57 PM
I don`t know if I`ve seen that one.

I remember seeing a documentary about Bret that had a lot of footage from Montreal, including Bret spitting in Vince`s face after the match and then looking for him backstage to kick his ass.

It also had a lot of stuff about his family.

That could have been the same thing.

Full Bug
06-04-2004, 02:02 PM
Yeah, thats the one....

rustoffa
06-04-2004, 09:25 PM
Is that the one that was on Discovery? It had a piece on the "dungeon" with Stu walking around talking about it....lol...still in the basement. Jericho and Storm were trained there just to name a few.

Mr Badguy
06-05-2004, 07:59 AM
Wasn`t Davey boy Smith trained there as well?

Was he really an in-law of the Hart family or was it another WWE angle?

Mr Badguy
06-05-2004, 08:06 AM
How about the Bret DVD?

What matches would you pick?

I would have Hart/Mr Perfect from Summerslam `91 for his first Intercontinental belt.

A great technical match up, although it ended Curt Henning`s career as a main event wrestler.

Also Vs Shawn Michaels in the ladder match from (I think) Survivor Series `92, also for the Intercontinental title.

And Vs The British Bulldog at Summerslam `93.

Another great match up.

I suppose there will also be at least one early Hart foundation tag match on there.

Full Bug
06-05-2004, 09:02 AM
Wasn`t Davey boy Smith trained there as well?

Was he really an in-law of the Hart family or was it another WWE angle?
Davey was married to one of Brets sisters, Diana.....To say her and Bret dont get along is an understatement......

Full Bug
06-05-2004, 09:05 AM
How about the Bret DVD?

What matches would you pick?

I would have Hart/Mr Perfect from Summerslam `91 for his first Intercontinental belt.

A great technical match up, although it ended Curt Henning`s career as a main event wrestler.

Also Vs Shawn Michaels in the ladder match from (I think) Survivor Series `92, also for the Intercontinental title.

And Vs The British Bulldog at Summerslam `93.

Another great match up.

I suppose there will also be at least one early Hart foundation tag match on there.
I would add Bret vs Stone Cold, the one where Austin bleed like a pig....
Hart Foundation vs The Bulldogs would be good too.....
Bret vs Owen needs to be on there.....
And the Iron Man match between Bret and Shawn Michaels....

rustoffa
06-06-2004, 01:25 AM
I would add Bret vs Stone Cold, the one where Austin bleed like a pig....
Hart Foundation vs The Bulldogs would be good too.....
Bret vs Owen needs to be on there.....
And the Iron Man match between Bret and Shawn Michaels....

Yeah bro, the SCSA / Brett match was a good one. That match sent Austin to superstardom.

Mr Badguy
06-08-2004, 02:16 PM
John "Bradshaw" Layfield is in deep shit.

During a house show in Germany he twice did a Nazi salute to the crowd, which is illegal in Germany, and almost incited a riot.

One fan rushed the ring and was thrown out.

Under German law even foreigners can be prosecuted for the salute, although it`s not yet clear if Layfield will be.

Full Bug
06-08-2004, 06:37 PM
Source: WrestlingObserver.com

-- John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield has been fired by CNBC in the past few hours, after finding out and investigating the “Nazi” incident which occurred on the German leg of WWE’s European tour. More information on said incident can be found on the newsboard a few posts down.

-- CNBC, as I said, investigated the incident and a spokesperson for the company said that they “found his behavior to be offensive, inappropriate and not benefiting anyone associated with our network”.
------------
And the Tool Of The Day Award goes to....What an idiot....I wouldnt care if he got fired from the WWE as well, I think he pretty much sucks anyway....

rustoffa
06-08-2004, 08:30 PM
Talk about a cheap pop. That's so fucking mindless it's funny. He can write investing books, yet grasping common sense eludes him. Fucking idiot.

Full Bug
06-10-2004, 02:09 PM
CNBC Wrestles With a Bad-Boy Image

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Three weeks after announcing it had hired WWE wrestling bad boy John "Bradshaw" Layfield as a financial analyst for the network, CNBC said yesterday it was shocked to learn that JBL was in fact a WWE bad boy and it sacked him for doing the Nazi goose step and stiff-armed salute during a World Wrestling Entertainment match in Munich.

That, Layfield told The TV Column, is something he'd done before when performing in Germany both for WWE and for a German wrestling outfit, and is among the "reprehensible" things the character he plays has done.

"We find his behavior to be offensive, inappropriate and not befitting anyone associated with our network," the NBC cable financial network said in a statement about Layfield, who wrote the book "Have More Money Now: A Commonsense Approach to Financial Management."

"They hung me out to dry," Layfield told The TV Column.

"I was playing a character. It's the same as Vin Diesel playing a Nazi."

Layfield insists he's not an anti-Semite and says he made the gestures to incite the German audience to root for his opponent, Eddie Guerrero, during the Munich match.

"I'm a bad guy [on WWE]. I'm supposed to incite the crowd. I've done [the Nazi gestures] for decades. I really didn't think anything of it -- I know how bad it is, I've lived [in Germany]. I've been to Dachau, seen those places where they exterminated millions of Jews."

But, Layfield continued, "I draw the line between me and my character. That's like saying Anthony Hopkins really enjoys cannibalism."

Layfield said he had discussed his WWE character with CNBC before taking the contract and even had language put into the contract saying the network understood the nature of the role he played for WWE.

"The only thing they asked me not to play was a stock market cheat or fraud. Other than that, they said they totally understood, that it was like [California Gov.] Arnold Schwarzenegger playing a cyborg. . . .

"I thought I had it covered. I thought they understood the character is a bad guy and is going to do bad things," he said. "[JBL] has done some reprehensible things recently.

"I'm the worst bad guy they have on ['WWE Smackdown!']," he added.

Though a WWE spokesman acknowledged that JBL had done the goose step and Nazi salute before, the organization also put out a statement saying that Layfield had been reprimanded for last weekend's gesture.

"What he did in the ring was not probably the best thing to have done," the WWE rep told The TV Column. "We all understood why he did it and know that his intentions were good ones in terms of trying to make it the best experience for the fans and his fellow professional Eddie Guerrero -- to get the fans even more with [Guerrero], which is what John was supposed to do as the bad guy."

A CNBC spokeswoman said the network first received word of the incident via e-mails. She did not elaborate and referred to the CNBC statement in response to additional questions.

It would seem that CNBC was okay with the fact that Layfield's character recently was seen on UPN telecasts of "Smackdown!" as a Hispanic-taunting anti-immigration fanatic.

Layfield says his character has turned into "JR Ewing meets Pat Buchanan":

"Most of my promos are straight out of Pat Buchanan's run for election. That's where I got it from -- preaching against immigration, the fact that they're teaching in Spanish in public schools, and I say 'Spanish' with a despicable look, like I want to throw up. I got all of this from Pat Buchanan."

CNBC apparently also was fine with the fact that in a column on the WWE Web site, JBL wrote of his detractors: "How long has it been since you guys that spend all your time reporting on us have been with a woman other than your mother? After all, when I see you in airports hanging out, you are always with guys. You guys don't have a questionable sexual orientation do you?"

Layfield penned that bit on May 11, just six days after CNBC announced proudly that it had signed the wrestler and author, who'd been a guest on that network and others, including Fox News Channel, as a contributor on several shows.

"John brings a fresh perspective to the stock market, politics and finance," CNBC said in its announcement. "We are excited that he is part of our team and look forward to his engaging, entertaining insights."

Mr Badguy
06-11-2004, 12:40 PM
Hey, I just bought Shawn Michaels "From the vault" DVD.

Does anyone know if there are any hidden extras?

Full Bug
06-15-2004, 02:29 PM
Has Chavo Guerrero Classic Disappeared?
Reported By Ryan Clark on 06/15/2004

The word from Springfield, Illinois is that Chavo Guerrero, Sr. once again no-showed the house show without calling management.

No one within WWE, not even his son, has spoken to him in days and superstars are starting to worry about his situation.

Although it was expected WWE would punish Guerrero for his absences, the greater concern right now is what happened to Chavo.
=======================
Thats weird eh? The guy just seems to have dissappeared.....:confused:

julia
06-15-2004, 05:01 PM
who saw what happened with shawn Michaels last night on RAW? Abd is Lita pregnant cause thats what one of my friends told me today

Full Bug
06-15-2004, 05:20 PM
Lita will be "Pregnant" with Kanes kid, who knows how that will go.....
Kane put Michaels’ head in a chair and jumped on it off the top rope. Michaels spit blood all over the place out of his mouth, and they sold it as a serious injury. They ended up carrying Michaels out of a stretcher, selling that he was in shock with serious injuries to the throat. Michaels just wants time off to be with his pregnant wife, he will likely be back for Summerslam.....

Full Bug
06-16-2004, 04:49 PM
I cant stand the Ultimate Warrior, but there is a really good interview up with him thats worth the read, check out the link.....
http://www.flynnfiles.com/blog/warrior/warrior1.htm
Part 2- http://www.flynnfiles.com/blog/warrior/warrior2.htm
Part 3- http://www.flynnfiles.com/blog/warrior/warrior3.htm

Fairwrning
06-16-2004, 05:55 PM
Lita will be "Pregnant" with Kanes kid, who knows how that will go.....

that just ain't right man..fuckin McMann.....

ok..how the hell do you spell McMahn???
MacMahann
MacMhann...fuck it..

Big Troubles
06-16-2004, 05:57 PM
Lita will...are ya ready for this shocker? Miscarry soon into the first tri-mester.

Bug, I read the UW interview and he just is too damn conceited for me. Ya know? too much of his character is his own belief. Hard to believe his drivers license actually says Ultimate Warrior. lol

Bottoms Up
06-16-2004, 07:42 PM
WWE is really becoming very shitty lately....Bad Blood was one of the worst ppvs i have seen in a while...

Full Bug
06-17-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Hard to believe his drivers license actually says Ultimate Warrior. lol
Yeah, that is funny, that guy is way out there.....

Mr Badguy
06-18-2004, 01:00 PM
Flair rips everyone in his new book!

Ric Flair has tore into loads of collegues and ex-collegues in his new book. He pulls few punches and lets rip with inflamatory quotes like these:

"There`s a difference between being a performer and a guy - like Brutus Beefcake or The Ultimate Warrior - who became famous just because they worked for Vince. It`s the same with Foley. When he isn`t working for Vince, there`s no demand for him. He`s just another guy."

"Jim herd was an idiot. That`s not defamation. I`m just telling you history. The man had no right to be near a wrestling company."

"I had a thousand reasons for not punching out Eric Bischoff in WCW. He was an executive. I had already dragged my family through one law suit, and didn`t want to get caught up in another - particularly one I would lose. But when I was alone I`d think "Why don`t you just beat the shit out of him?". And I blamed myself for never doing it."

"Bret never regained the fame he had with the WWF. Part of it had to do with terrible booking but also with Bret`s own deficiancies. What unnerved me the most was the way he used his brother`s death. Through his column in the Calgary Sun he relentlessly bashed Vince McMahon. I sympathize with the emotion - even the anger - over losing a brother, but I lost respect for him when he turned the case into a public spectacle. Why didn`t he take the matter up privately with Vince? It seemed to me that Bret cared more about getting "screwed" in Montreal than he did about Owen`s death, and he used his brother`s death to grind an axe with McMahon."

"This isn`t kind to say, but fans never cared much for Randy (Savage)once Elizabeth was no longer part of the package. The company tried to reverse this: they gave him the "Macho midget" and made Randy a color commentator like Bobby Heenan or Jesse "The body" Ventura. But the departure of Elizabeth had taken some of his edge as a performer. It`s another reason why I don`t consider Savage great, he couldn`t carry it on his own."

"David didn`t say a word. He took it like a man. You had Curt Henning and Barry Windham, two of the best perfomers in their prime, bouncing around for all of David`s moves. My son couldn`t do anything and they made him look like a star. And there was Hogan - with all of his experience and all his celebrity - trying to be cute. He whipped David like a dog. It was sickening and I`ll never forgive him for it."

"In 1999, four months after being released by WCW, The Renegade shot himself in his kitchen in Marietta, Georgia. The guy obviously had other problems, so I`d never blame Hogan for the suicide. But I do blame Hogan and Bischoff for inflating the kid`s ego and making him beleive he could be a star."

Juicy stuff, huh?

Should be a good read.

Full Bug
06-18-2004, 01:45 PM
Yeah, I got this book on order and should get it in the next few days, its sure to ruffle some feathers....

rustoffa
06-19-2004, 03:08 AM
yep, the Shane Douglas take should be interesting as well.

Mr Badguy
06-27-2004, 05:45 AM
Is anyone watching "The great American bash"?

Full Bug
06-27-2004, 10:10 AM
Is anyone watching "The great American bash"?
Hell no, I wouldnt pay a dime for a PPV that has Layfield in the main event....

Mr Badguy
06-28-2004, 09:54 AM
Whoa!

Billy Gunn V Kendo Suzuki?

Mordecai V Hardcore Holly?

Those are shit mid card matches.

Surprised Bradshaw beat Eddie, albeit with a bit of help from Kurt Angle.

So, is The Undertaker a heel now or what?

Full Bug
06-28-2004, 05:38 PM
I feel for anyone who ordered that PPV, from what I have read it could be the WORST PPV ever, looking at the card you could see that coming a mile away.....

Full Bug
06-28-2004, 05:43 PM
Dave@wrestlingobserver.com

A rehearsal of the closing moments of the show held in the morning apparently went on satellite and was caught. Many web sites had it and knew Undertaker would be pulling the switch on Paul Bearer at the end. It's at http://iwcw.net/undertaker_kills_bearer_preair_satellite.rm

Thats pretty funny, I hope the link works again later, wouldnt mind seeing that, lol.....

rustoffa
06-28-2004, 09:19 PM
Arrgh.....remember that "Legends of The Ring" or something PPV
some years back? Like King Kong Bundy barely able to get in the
ring and shit? I think Iron Sheik, Bushwackers, etc were on it as
well. Really the most embarrassing thing of all times. The only
decent thing was an Abdullah blood bath.

Mr Badguy
06-29-2004, 12:19 PM
I suppose having a heel champion is Smackdown!`s latest attempt to get ratings.

I know some of you don`t like Bradshaw, but I think his new character is quite good.

Draws a lot of cheap heat, DiBiase style.

If it wasn`t for him, who would be Smackdown!`s top heel.

Raw has got Evolution and Kane, Smackdown hasn`t got anyone.

Mr Badguy
07-10-2004, 05:01 AM
Gee, even Raw has dipped in the past few weeks.

It all started about the same time as Eugene appeared.

Coincidence?

I don`t think so.

rustoffa
07-10-2004, 07:49 PM
Gee, even Raw has dipped in the past few weeks.

It all started about the same time as Eugene appeared.

Coincidence?

I don`t think so.

Fuck it, they need to pay Austin. At this point I think he's worth
whatever he's asking.

Mr Badguy
07-12-2004, 07:36 AM
I`ll give that a "HELL YEAH!".

Even if they used William Regal better, as he is wasted in the bit part role he is now playing.

It also looks like we`re finally going to get the HHH/Edge feud they`ve talked about for so long.

Probably for the belt, after HHH wins it back from Benoit this Sunday at Vengeance.

Like it`s not going to happen?

Full Bug
07-12-2004, 09:20 AM

It also looks like we`re finally going to get the HHH/Edge feud they`ve talked about for so long.

Probably for the belt, after HHH wins it back from Benoit this Sunday at Vengeance.

Like it`s not going to happen?
Benoit beat HHH last night at Vengeance, my bet is for another rematch at Summerslam, cant see HHH going after the IC belt, and Edge now has that one after last night.....

Full Bug
07-22-2004, 03:56 PM
Joanie Laurer's embarrassing performance on Stern; talks about WWE suing her; Waltman going back

by Keith Lipinski

Joanie Laurer aka Chynna Doll was on Howard Stern today..

-Gary and Howard were talking about how weird she was before the interview and how she wasn’t answering questions being asked of her

-She started the interview crying, all disjointed and hysterical. She went into a fit and talked about wrestling in Japan, taxes, lawsuits and wrestling with lions and tigers in Japan (yup)

-She broke off with her boyfriend (X-Pac who was mentioned several times under the name X-Pac rather then Sean) because he decided to go back to WWE after he gets out of rehab.

-Her ex-boyfriend, who she has been trying to break up with for the last two years (Sean). Talked about being arrested, said the drug issue with X-Pac (she called him this at one time) apparently took 5 cops to arrest her. Apparently the engagement is off.

-She now is named Chynna Doll because “after a while I said, I’m Chyna, sue me! I’m angry and ready to fight.”

-“I’m getting sued every week, sued by agents, managers, the latest one in 3 years is the WW is it E is it titan sports (even though she had called it WWE several times), whatever?” Apparently they’re suing her for her likeness.

-Mentioned her financial woes “I have to work and pay my taxes.” She claimed she was a “licenced boxer” but feels blacklisted

-HHH is apparently "Triple Ass" and mentioned he’s “All gassed up”, “he needs to go to rehab too”

-She called X-Pac a druggie, and according to her HHH got X-Pac back in WWE after he agreed to rehab

-Mentioned Inoki treating her like a queen, and wrestling the “top fighters from around the world”

-She was promoting being a judge for the most beautiful transsexual contest (no, I’m not making this s*** up) She talked about how beautiful transsexuals looked on “maury” and “Sally Jessie”

-She denied X-Pac beat her and thinks he will become a big star again in WWE. She must not remember his stint in the n W

-In a HOWARD STERN EXCLUSIVE~! “Sean & I did a little (sex) tape, out of love.” The sex tape had nude singing & dancing on it as well. No condoms, surfboards, no enemas, no bondage (and yes this was actually said on the show) “its not a japanese tape”

-Chauncy Hayden from “Steppin Out” and said someone thought the tap was “hot”

-Even though she’s a licened boxer, claims she was “roped” into the boxing fight on Fox against Joey Buddafucco. She challenged all men making fun of her to fight

-With her brother Joey played a song called Holiday (which she claimed was about being on the Howard Stern show, which last time I checked is not a holiday) based on “a few rifs we put together in the airport” Here are some of Chynna Dolls lyrics:

“I can’t be with you wherever you are because I’ll be on TV”

where are you on the 4th of july

where are you when the fireworks go off of anyway

where are you when I get Christmas cards

you should be with your family anyway

I’m sorry if I sound so angry but I’m really not” (her voice isn’t awful but she started yelling with the “your family anyway” and it was bad)

-Mentioned a new show I’m doing with ultimate fighters (UFC?), me and Mia St. John commentating for tremendous fighters…no note of the name of the show or the time or anything

-Mentioned playing the Roxy in LA which I think was the show with 50+ people there.
===================================
She is whacked.....

Carmine
07-22-2004, 04:33 PM
Bug, i heard it too, she was on something, no doubt, or she is just a certified WHACKO. Howard didnt know wtf she was talking about half the time....... neither did I.

rustoffa
07-22-2004, 08:37 PM
She's probably all emotional 'cause she hasn't had a menstrual
cycle in 5 years. Steroid withdrawl 'ell make a girl out of ya!

Full Bug
07-22-2004, 11:10 PM
I actually tried to read the book she put out some years ago, worst wrestling book ever written, thank god I didnt actually buy the thing....
I wonder if its true X-Pac is back in the WWE, I wouldnt trust anything that she-man says....

monkeythe
07-23-2004, 11:32 PM
Talking about books, what do you think of the Flair book? It's pretty good but too much of everyone sucks including myself for a few years but HHH and Vince are the most incredible people in wrestling history. At least Foley had the balls to challenge McMahon in his book and that is why the first Foley book will remain the best of the wrestling books.

Full Bug
07-23-2004, 11:42 PM
If you get a chance read Tom Billington's book (Dynamite Kid), its great, I would say its the best wrestling book out there next to Micks book, I havent read Flairs book yet but will be picking it up this week....

Crmlcrm216
07-24-2004, 12:03 AM
Cool, a WWE thread. :D I've only read a couple of wrestling books but Foley's two were definitely good reads. I definitely want to read Flair's, especially after what he said about Bret Hart.

rustoffa
07-24-2004, 12:10 AM
The Arn Anderson book is a good one. I seriously doubt if anyone
edited it. Mind-blowing old territory stuff just completely still in
character. Shooting bigtime on Ole, Blanchard, etc. His version
of the Sid scissor stabbing incident is heelarious.

monkeythe
07-24-2004, 12:23 AM
Some other good books are the Piper and Heenan books. Both of them are hysterical although I believe Piper has too high of an opinion of himself in the book. The Sex Lies and headlocks book gives a good background of the sport for the last 20 years. Wrestlecrap is pretty funny but not nearly as good as the website.
Books to avoid include Chyna, Hogan, the Rock, and Angle's book (unless you like amateur wrestling). I never bothered with the Hardy, Lita, Moolah or Blassie books. Let me know if I'm missing anything by not having read them.

Full Bug
07-24-2004, 09:39 AM
I read all the good books you mentioned and agree with you on your views of them....
Bobby's second book is out now as well, want to pick that one up as well as the Hardy's, I heard its not bad......
Bret's book is due out at the end of the year, thats one I am really looking forward to....

Full Bug
07-24-2004, 10:42 AM
The following was derived from Sean Waltman’s official website, SeanWaltman.com:

"I know I said I would not post on here anymore however I just learned of Joanie’s comments on Stern.

I can only say that I am deeply hurt by what she said about my Me as far as the status of our relationship and about where I am at the present time. I love her more than anything in this world & I have never given up hope that one day we could find happiness. I recognize My part in what has gone wrong in our relationship. I wish I could change the past. I can only work towards the future. I will say that I think it was wrong of Joanie to publicize the fact that I am in treatment at this time. I am in no way ashamed of being here. Paul Levesque & Vince McMahon care about Me enough that they have paid for Me to be here at Talbott Recovery Campus in Atlanta, Georgia which is the best drug treatment center in the country. I have not worked for WWE in 2 years so the company can’t pay for it , thus they are paying for it out of their own pocket. This they are doing for Me with no expectation that I will actually return to the ring.

I have commented on my relationship with Joanie in the past on here, but I will not respond to what she said about Me being a “druggie” other than the fact that I need to be where I am right now in order to be able to make her happy and also provide for my children. I am no longer married, but I still have two beautiful children that I love dearly. I need to be able to provide for them. I need to be able to provide for Joanie. Most of all, I need to be able to feel good about myself again. I love Joanie Laurer more than life itself. I can’t express in words how much I hurt right now after learning of her comments on Howard Stern this morning. I am not angry. I only want to make her happy. As far as the this sex tape is concerned. I personally could care less if people see the tape in question. It is something I refuse to be ashamed of. It is actually very funny & in no way obscene. It is something I could never be ashamed of because it is a product of true love. So if anyone has a problem with it then I can only say that is their problem. I LOVE YOU JOANIE & I WILL UNTIL THE DAY I DIE. I will never give up on you.

Sean Waltman"

Full Bug
07-24-2004, 10:44 AM
"So if anyone has a problem with it then I can only say that is their problem. I LOVE YOU JOANIE & I WILL UNTIL THE DAY I DIE. I will never give up on you."
Sean Waltman"
I think Sean needs more then just rehab, sounds to me he needs a shrink too.....
So who would want to see a sex tape with Chyna? That would be scary.....

Full Bug
08-10-2004, 11:02 PM
WWE releases Sable

by Dave Meltzer

The WWE web site confirmed morning rumors that Rena Mero aka Sable was released by the company today.

No details were released, but it was believed to have been fallout over an article in Friday's Fort Wayne Journal Gazette promoting the house show last night. In the article, Mero stated that pro wrestling was a sexist business, and that the women are hired based on looks as opposed to ability. She admitted that she had benefitted from that, but said the most gifted women wrestlers get passed over because they lack a Barbie Doll look. She also stated women are held to a higher performing standard than men, and that they are also held to a different moral standard, and complained about the lack of women in company management.
-------------
Good riddence to the bitch, I never understood why they re-hired her anyway....

WARF
08-10-2004, 11:58 PM
When Randy Orton turns babyface,,,, you'll have your next WWE superstar, of, "The Rock" caliber!

rustoffa
08-11-2004, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by WARF
When Randy Orton turns babyface,,,, you'll have your next WWE superstar, of, "The Rock" caliber!

Is that a Summerslam prediction?:D
Man, before you know it, he'll be gettin' his right hands counted!
Angle/Guerro should be a good one as well.

Big Troubles
08-11-2004, 08:19 AM
3/4 through Flairs book. Awesome read. Pick it up wrestling fans, it's worth the $30!

Big Troubles
08-11-2004, 08:21 AM
BTW, SummerSlam looks like shit. I cant believe that Vince's second choice pride n joy PPV has nothing but Raw and Smackdown basic matches. Dodgeball? Ugh! Thats really gonna get me to shell $50!!!

Full Bug
08-11-2004, 09:13 AM
BTW, SummerSlam looks like shit. I cant believe that Vince's second choice pride n joy PPV has nothing but Raw and Smackdown basic matches.
So what matchups would you make? Eddie vs Angle should be real good, so should Orton vs Benoit.... Edge vs Y2J will be good...Yet another PPV without RVD on it....I agree with you on the dodgeball thing, WTF is that? The whole Diva thing makes me change the channel, my pet rock has more intelligence then all those bimbos put together....:rolleyes:

Big Troubles
08-11-2004, 04:50 PM
I guess I was hoping for some old school type booking. Longer set ups, staging some sort of plot by the bad guy against the good guy, only to have the good guy go over at the big show. That hasn't happened since, I dunno when??? Eddie vs Angle is good, and has been the several times WWE threw it together. Orton and Benoit will be good, but something tells me Orton will go over, so he can erase Brocks legacy...at the same PPV no doubt, just a few years later.
Triple H vs Eugene??? Yuck. The Dudleys have renewed my interest though. Undertaker vs JBL? Again, Yuck. Edge in a 3 way for the IC belt in his "hometown"? Gee I wonder who will win. Im thinking, turn Edge heel in his hometown and have him kick the living shit out of Jericho. The rest of the card is a throw-away. Its not totally bad, its just not worth the $50 anymore. (not when the same matches will be on free tv in a few weeks- if not the next night) ;)

Big Troubles
08-11-2004, 04:53 PM
I still say Vince should negotiate something with Sting, short-term to work with, none other than Flair. Have Sting stalk Flair, and not reveal who he is, and challenge him. Flair will no doubt accept the challenge and show up to the PPV to be surprised its Sting! Boom! Could end with Sting winning via DQ, setting up Sting vs Triple H or Randy Orton. Like I said nothing long term, just enough time to rub talent off on the other guys. Maybe a 6 month to 1 year deal.

Mr Badguy
08-15-2004, 01:20 PM
That would be a good idea in the short term.

Two of three big WWE PPV matches then Vince could cash in with a "Best of Sting" DVD ala "The ultimate Ric Flair".

It would be too obvious a cash in if Sting never signs for WWE, seeing as he was always a WCW man.

The Ric Flair DVD only features two WWE matches with the rest being NWA or WCW.

I wonder if Sting would be hard to deal with?

It could be the only way that his wrestling legacy will ever get the recognition it deserves and I`m sure he could always use the royalty money.

POJO_Risin
08-15-2004, 05:20 PM
I'm extremely disappointing that the fed angle never took off, and was never played correctly...

I think McMahon never played that right...

he was on the precipace of something huge...three shows...run by McMahon...

ECW, WWE and WCW....

it would have been immense...

but no, his ego gets the best of him, and he turns it into 1 fed...with two shows, and two who gives a fuck titles...

but having a Monday night WWE show...the franchise show...

A WCW Thursday night show...

and a latenight Saturday ECW show....

and Wrestlemania would connect all three...the superbowl...always headlined by one match...

The fans vote the title holders in the three feds...the number 1 guy gets a bye...the 2 and 3 go head to head, with the winner going against the 1 seed...

If you lose, the other guy doesn't get the belt...but it goes open in your fed...and sets up a tournament for the title...

Don't have any crossover...'cept Wrestlemania...and perhaps Summerslam...

Sting won't be coming anytime soon...just don't see it...

Full Bug
08-15-2004, 10:48 PM
And the new World Champion is.....Randy Orton.....
I hear him and Benoit had a great match....

rustoffa
08-15-2004, 11:40 PM
And the new World Champion is.....Randy Orton.....
I hear him and Benoit had a great match....

Clean job in the middle of the ring. They shook hands....LMFAO.

No evolution members were there to celebrate.

The forthcoming face-turn is more telegraphed than one of
Eugene's right-hands.

Mr Badguy
08-16-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
I'm extremely disappointing that the fed angle never took off, and was never played correctly...

ECW, WWE and WCW....

but no, his ego gets the best of him, and he turns it into 1 fed...with two shows, and two who gives a fuck titles...

and Wrestlemania would connect all three...the superbowl...always headlined by one match...

The fans vote the title holders in the three feds...the number 1 guy gets a bye...the 2 and 3 go head to head, with the winner going against the 1 seed...

If you lose, the other guy doesn't get the belt...but it goes open in your fed...and sets up a tournament for the title...

Shit, Pojo.

There are some great ideas in there.

The WCW invasion was crap because they didn`t pick up enough of their big stars right away.

Imagine (back then) Booker T, Steiner, Goldberg, Nash, Sting and Jeff Jarrett, led by Flair, showing up at Raw and ambushing the WWE.

It could have been amazing, maybe the biggest wrestling angle ever.

WARF
08-17-2004, 09:14 AM
I am thrilled!

My favorite wrestler Randy Orton turned babyface last night... when he was double crossed by Triple HHH... and kicked out of Evolution!

I promise everyone, than Randy Orton is gonna be your next superstar.... like THE ROCK.... now that he turned good!

Full Bug
08-17-2004, 09:26 AM
I think they should have held off a bit on Evolution turning on Orton, maybe at Surviver Series so that could lead up to a match at Wrestlemania with HHH/Orton, it was done a little early....That said, Orton should be a good champ....

Mr Badguy
08-17-2004, 10:26 AM
I think they should have kept the original Evolution together longer.

Now it will probably be a revolving door group like the 90`s version of the Four Horsemen.

The WWE never keeps groups or tag teams together long enough to make a major angle these days.

Think back to "The mega powers explode" or when the Rockers broke up, those were big angles, although they fucked the Rockers story up by letting Jannety go.

WARF
08-17-2004, 10:42 AM
Next Week Prediction:

It's kinda funny Shawn Michaels return, is on the same day as KANE'S wedding.... I wonder who will be underneath the wedding dress.... hmmm....

Full Bug
08-17-2004, 11:01 AM
Yeah, I could see that one happening....
How many more years is this stupid Diva thing going to go on?

Carmine
08-17-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin

ECW, WWE and WCW....

Sting won't be coming anytime soon...just don't see it...

great ideas in there POJO... I really miss ECW, as do many others. there are to many talented wrestlers who dont get any TV time now. Hopefully NWA/TNA will get a nationally syndicated show soon and Vince will have to "re-work" the plans again. The Brand extension sucks IMO...

WARF
08-17-2004, 12:01 PM

How many more years is this stupid Diva thing going to go on?

Your right.

It's takin' a million years.

I did find it amusing last night that all those jealouse money hungry hoes... wanted to boot Carmela off... and it backfired...

Full Bug
08-17-2004, 01:40 PM
Austin Involved In Another Assault Incident; Drug Claims
Story By: Ben Johnson
August 17, 2004

The Los Angeles Times is reporting that Steve Austin and ex-girlfriend Tess Broussard were involved in another incident earlier this month.

Austin and business manager George Vrabeck brought Broussard to California, with the intentions of presenting her with a $1.5 million check. In exchange for the check, Broussard would move out of Austin's life and agree not to pursue legal ramifications for any past incidents.

"I'm not a rocket scientist," Austin told The Times "But I knew I had to get out of this relationship....The plan was to go out, have a nice steak, hand [Broussard] a check and get on with my life."

After eating dinner at Mastro's Steakhouse, the two went to meet Vrabeck. However, Broussard's mood changed. Austin's former girlfriend claimed that they were not breaking up, since they had a wonderful night. She started getting irate.

Broussard then got on top of a table and tried to stab Austin with a steak knife. Everyone went down in a scuffle, before Austin's security guard was able to handcuff Broussard. Vrabeck was cut in his arm, while Austin banged his head.

Softcore porn actress, Broussard, is now claiming a lawsuit worth $10 million has been fired against Austin for luring her to the restaurant to stage an assault. The lawsuit also brings up one of the domestic abuse incidents from Texas.

Tess' story claims that Austin threw her back into her chair, before the guard came and knocked her down. She then saw Vrabeck stabbing himself, to the point where he started bleeding. The guard then said "I saw you stab him," indicating that she'd been set up.

More comments from Broussard included, "[Austin] turned into another character — mean, horrible, violent and emotionally abusive. He drank every night, beginning at 6 p.m. until he would pass out around 1 a.m." When it was noted that Austin claimed she had a problem with medication, she responded, "He got me started on pills. He'd open my mouth like an animal and stick the pills in my mouth. He said, if I'm taking them, you're taking them too."

On the subject of why they keep seeing each other, Broussard offered, "I was naive. He'd apologize and say he'd change and go to counseling, but he never did. He told me I was his soul mate, so I kept going back and really believed in the relationship. But it was a lot of empty promises." Austin stated, "I kept seeing her because, as kooky as she was, I still loved her. I feel like I've been a pawn on the chessboard. I was too trusting and too nice, and that's what I'll have to live with."

Austin currently lives in Los Angeles with Diamond Dallas Page, and will be seen on the screen in Adam Sandler's "The Longest Yard."
==============================================
Austin sure has great luck with women doesnt he?:D

Mr Badguy
08-18-2004, 02:21 PM
Jeez, he could be the new Lex Luger.

Full Bug
08-19-2004, 11:40 AM
John "Earthquake" Tenta posed on the wrestlecrap message board that he has been given 13 to 18 months to live due to cancer. He has a new tumor in his left lung, and two lymph nodes are enlarged in his heart. He is undergoing four-a-day chemotherapy sessions.

I liked him back in the day when he "Hurt" Hulk Hogan on the Brother Love show, I hated Hogan so I was cheering for Earthquake all the way, lol...Poor John, knowing he is going to die within a year....And I have seen firsthand how brutal chemo sessions are....

rustoffa
08-19-2004, 02:37 PM
I liked him back in the day when he "Hurt" Hulk Hogan on the Brother Love show, I hated Hogan so I was cheering for Earthquake all the way, lol...Poor John, knowing he is going to die within a year....And I have seen firsthand how brutal chemo sessions are....

Bug, are you the only Canadian wrestling mark that hates Hogan?
:confused: :D

Full Bug
08-20-2004, 03:29 PM
Bug, are you the only Canadian wrestling mark that hates Hogan?
:confused: :D
Why, are you a Hulkamanic? :D
Wouldnt mind banging his daughter though....Oh wait, she is underage, hard to tell since she dresses like a slut.....

tobinentinc
08-25-2004, 10:44 PM
What do you guys think of the big push Orton is getting?? I think he's descent, much better than Lesnar was. So in comparison to both of their pushes, Orton is better.

Big Troubles
08-25-2004, 10:48 PM
I think its too early. It reeks of desperation on McMahons part. What happened to building a star? Shit, Orton's firt year in the biz, he spent it at home with injury after injury. Granted, he's got charisma and good skills, but so does alot of other guys on Raw Id like to see get pushed harder. Matt Hardy. Jericho. Test. (yes Test-he's got potential)
Palumbo.

Big Troubles
08-25-2004, 10:50 PM
I never watched WcW as much as WWE(F), but I sure do miss it now. Every once in awhile I will put on some of my old Clash's or Worldwide vhs tapes. Same goes with WWE. I miss the 90's. Stars were everywhere back then.

tobinentinc
08-25-2004, 10:52 PM
I would rather see them push jericho like they did a few years ago. He deserves it, and has the skills. Maybe jericho vs orton would be a possiblity.

Dan
08-25-2004, 10:54 PM
We don't get WWE down here anymore,So have not watched it for a long time.Can someone tell me what happened to Stone Cold Steve Austin?
Thanks

Big Troubles
08-25-2004, 10:57 PM
Austin bailed after contract talks went nowhere. (austin wanted to have 100% use of the name austin 316 for an upcoming beer label-Vince said no) Just as recent as this week, Austin was spotted backstage @Raw along with Sean Waltman and Method man.

Big Troubles
08-25-2004, 10:58 PM
Austin was finished anyways. If you cant wrestle even part time, then ya gotta get out of the way for the guys that can. Austin ate up alot of tv time, that was better spent on wrestlers and matches. IMO.

Dan
08-25-2004, 11:05 PM
Thanks B.T
He still one of my Favourites anyway."What"

tobinentinc
08-25-2004, 11:05 PM
I agree, but I've always liked him wrestling or not, the WWE isn't the same without him.

Full Bug
08-25-2004, 11:06 PM
I think its too early. It reeks of desperation on McMahons part. What happened to building a star? Shit, Orton's firt year in the biz, he spent it at home with injury after injury. Granted, he's got charisma and good skills, but so does alot of other guys on Raw Id like to see get pushed harder. Matt Hardy. Jericho. Test. (yes Test-he's got potential)
Palumbo.
You had me until you said Test, lol...They did the HHH turn on Orton WAY too soon....Sure cant push Hardy now, he is out for awhile for surgury....
Read somewhere today that Chavo was knocked out cold at the Smackdown tapings from the Shooting Star Press from Kidman and gave everyone quite the scare, gonna make sure I catch that one on Smackdown tomorrow, although the show is so shit these days I barely ever watch it anymore....

Big Troubles
08-25-2004, 11:07 PM
no kidding eh. The WWE is failing to capture my interest lately as well........

Full Bug
08-25-2004, 11:09 PM
. Austin ate up alot of tv time, that was better spent on wrestlers and matches. IMO.
Yeah, and they sure solved that problem and replaced Austins TV time with the Diva's, and everyone just loves them for that....No wonder the ratings are the shits....

rustoffa
08-25-2004, 11:23 PM
Austin was never a grate wrestler at any point, but he had the ca-ras-ma most guys would sell their mother out to obtain.

I'm not a huge SCSA fan, but I think the independent bad-ass role they took from his in-ring character got even bigger in the managerial aspect.

WHAT?

Remember when Angle was his deputy?

WHAT?

:D

Big Troubles
08-26-2004, 09:40 AM
Yeah, and they sure solved that problem and replaced Austins TV time with the Diva's, and everyone just loves them for that....No wonder the ratings are the shits....

I stand corrected. LOL Although Im sure the Diva search contest would play out better if it were more interesting. They should show the girls talking to the wrestlers, and showing them handle the very real rigors of getting ready for show time, and show them all stressed out and stuff. That way we get to know them better, and can give a shit about them. Anything else they do will fall flat, and frankly I feel sorry for whoever the winner is going to be, because she will be boo'd constantly based on getting a full time job, and doing nothing.

As for Austin and his presence being missed, Im not sure why some of the wrestlers dont turn it up a notch and take over that lead role. Why Stevie Richards isn't a bigger star is beyond me. The guy is an amazing wrestler with a ton of charisma. He does a dead on Shawn Michaels impression that should give the writers some excellent ideas. Instead they throw him in a dress?

I also miss the real fighters. Hard hitters were fun to watch. Perry Saturn, Vader, Shamrock.... Vince should place a few phone calls. To those mentioned and a few new ones, like Sapp, Tito, Lindell, AJ Styles, Kid Kash....... Armchair booker I am. :D (I think Id reunite the New Age Outlaws one more time too, for cheap pops)

Full Bug
08-26-2004, 10:05 AM
I just saw A.J Styles for the first time last night since we just started getting TNA wrestling here for free on ESPNC, the guy has some great moves, that finisher he does is really cool, would love to see him in the WWE but with the WWE's record of generally trying to re-package wrestlers they get from other places they would likely ruin him too....

Carmine
08-26-2004, 10:20 AM
I for one really miss ECW. their shows were always fun to watch. I think McMahon should reunite Justin Credible and Lance Storm( The Impact Players ) throw Dawn Marie there way and build around some of what people miss since he took over everything. I think ECW could be ressurected as its own entity again, with Vinces backing, give it back to Paul E and let him go with it. The finances were the reason ECW folded, Heyman owed millions. If Vince were in control of the money and Heyman produced the shows I think it could work. There are a ton of good performers who will never see the inside of a ring again without another outlet. Thats why WWE programming sucks nowadays, to much repatition...

Full Bug
08-26-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by DLRoswegony
I think McMahon should reunite Justin Credible and Lance Storm( The Impact Players )
Storm is now retired and is a trainer for the WWE....

Mr Badguy
08-26-2004, 04:08 PM
I just saw A.J Styles for the first time last night since we just started getting TNA wrestling here for free on ESPNC, the guy has some great moves, that finisher he does is really cool, would love to see him in the WWE but with the WWE's record of generally trying to re-package wrestlers they get from other places they would likely ruin him too....

You know Vince.

He can`t get ever let a guy get over by himself.

There`s always got to be some goofy gimmick.

He also isn`t interested unless it`s a gimmick he created.

Look at Raven, Steiner etc. never got a big push in the WWE beacause they were using gimmicks that came with them.

Rey Mysterio and Shane "Hurricane" Helms got serious makeovers.

Styles is pretty small, I think he would disappear into the WWE cruiserweight division.

The place where small wrestlers go to die.

rustoffa
08-26-2004, 09:31 PM
I for one really miss ECW. their shows were always fun to watch. I think McMahon should reunite Justin Credible and Lance Storm( The Impact Players ) throw Dawn Marie there way and build around some of what people miss since he took over everything. I think ECW could be ressurected as its own entity again, with Vinces backing, give it back to Paul E and let him go with it. The finances were the reason ECW folded, Heyman owed millions. If Vince were in control of the money and Heyman produced the shows I think it could work. There are a ton of good performers who will never see the inside of a ring again without another outlet. Thats why WWE programming sucks nowadays, to much repatition...

Vince was bankrolling the fed for about the last year and a half.

It was almost a developmental territory.:D

The Dudleys, Taz, etc, all left for the WWF before it folded.

The DVD rights were secured by the video game company when it folded, and are all well worth owning.

They have used ones on amazon from around 14 dollars and up, didn't check EBAY.

"Deep Impact" is a good start. Relive the glory:
(review lifted from Amazon)
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000059WIW.01._PE10_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

1:Mikey Whipwreck vs.Sandman vs. Steve Austin
This was a decent match.Kinda slow at times but make up for it with some good technical wrestling.

2:Terry Funk vs. Sabu
One word-WOW.This was a great match.Its amazing what these two men can put their bodies through.It was a very violent and bloody match.The ending of the match is pretty disturbing.If you have never seen a barb wire match,when you see this one,you can't help but to just drop your jaw at some parts.

3:Taz vs. Bam Bam Bigelow
This was another good match,with a couple nice spots.Taz suplexes bigelow off the entry ramp.But its nothing compared to the ending of the match,which is very cool.

4:Funk and Sandman vs. Cactus Jack and Shane Douglas
This really wasn't even a tag match,it was just two teams beating the mess out of each other.The match was pretty good but the ending is VERY HOT.LITERALLY.

5:Tanaka and Lynn vs. Awesome and Credible
This was a good tag match with some good technical wrestling.This match also features a really nice table spot.

6:Tajiri vs. Psicosis
This was an amazing match.It has alot of high flying moves and the match is very fast paced,both men show some very nice moves.The kicks that Tajiri does in the match are simply awesome,especially at the end.

7:Francine vs. Beulah McGuillicuty
This is definetely the most boring match on the DVD.If you are a fan of T&A,you will definetely like this one.But if not,don't bother watching it.

Extras:Rare Promos,Wrestler bios,and one extreme moment where Bill Alfonso bleeds alot.

So overall,a very good DVD.You won't be disappointed,

Full Bug
09-01-2004, 12:56 PM
Last night on local channel 7 WSVN here in Miami the MTV hoopla was recapped and included a shot of The Hulkster’s limo after it was involved in a crash.

The side of the white limo was hit and they had a clip of a seemingly dazed 'Hollywood' dressed in black saying, "We’re ok, brother".

The accident appeared to be right in front of the Triple A (American Airlines Arena) just before the VMA's.
------------------------------------------------
Damm, he wasnt killed.....:(

Big Troubles
09-01-2004, 01:46 PM
Was The Rock driving a Transport truck ramming him by any chance? ;) Life imitating art-

Big Troubles
09-01-2004, 01:49 PM
I for one am interested in this WWE 24/7 on demand... Id love to watch old AWA, WcW, NWA and the WWF from the 80's and 90's. That would be great. I was never a big EcW fan. The biggest problem I had with EcW was the fact that they kept trying to be more hardcore, and try to out-do themselves everynight. There was never really any rules, so why the Ref? I never got into it as much anyways...but maybe I missed the point of it?

Full Bug
09-01-2004, 02:05 PM
Did you catch Raw this week BT? Nothing like a Diva calling another one a "Cock sucking gutter slut", it just gets better and better....

Big Troubles
09-01-2004, 02:15 PM
I thought she said "cum guzzling gutter slut". :D Yeah that was horrible. Someone told Carmella that "sucking cock, wont give her an advantage in winning" or something? LOL Fuck, what has happened to wrestling? This whole Diva thing should be shot and pissed on.

based on what happened on Raw, who do you think will win now. (you just know Vince is gonna rig this contest at this point)

too bad they voted off the hot blonde. man...smokin'

Full Bug
09-01-2004, 02:27 PM
I thought she said "cum guzzling gutter slut". :D Yeah that was horrible. Someone told Carmella that "sucking cock, wont give her an advantage in winning" or something? LOL Fuck, what has happened to wrestling? This whole Diva thing should be shot and pissed on.

based on what happened on Raw, who do you think will win now. (you just know Vince is gonna rig this contest at this point)

too bad they voted off the hot blonde. man...smokin'
Yeah, she was who I was voting for , so to speak....
You will know this thing is fixed for sure if Carmella wins....God knows Vince loves headlines......

Big Troubles
09-01-2004, 05:26 PM
true enough. She has the background for posing nude, but she has no tits. Isn't that a must in WWE these days?

makes ya wonder why they need more women, when they let go, Terry, Tori, Sable.... am I missing anyone? Too bad Sunny is a wreck.

Full Bug
09-02-2004, 09:12 AM
Too bad Sunny is a wreck.
Whats her real name again? I remember seeing nude pics of her on the net, she used to be hot, not sure what she is like now....

Big Troubles
09-02-2004, 09:44 AM
Tammy Lynn Sytch another good chick to look up is (not wrestling related) Tiffany. Remember her from the 80's? "I think we're alone now" she's doing nudes all over the place. :D

Mr Badguy
09-06-2004, 07:55 AM
It looks like Vince is using the Razor Ramon gimmik again.

Saw a vignette for some guy called Carlito Carribean Cool and it looks like the exact same thing.

Wonder if he`ll get over using someone elses thing?

Full Bug
09-13-2004, 09:16 AM
Wow, heres a shock, HHH wins the title AGAIN, why not just name it the HHH world title? I guess thats what happens when you marry the bosses daughter....

Mr Badguy
09-13-2004, 03:25 PM
Yeah, like he needs another title win.

He must be going for a world record that noone will ever be able to beat.

I think it would have been better to keep the belt on Orton a while longer.

HHH`s title wins the belt so often now that it don`t mean anything anymore.

Not like when Flair or Hogan or Sting won or dropped the belt.

Carmine
09-13-2004, 03:35 PM
Triple H will do to the WWE what all the other glory hounds did to WCW, kill it once and for all. If you had not watched RAW or SMACKDOWN in a year and turned it on this week, not much has changed...it has gotten quite boring IMO

monkeythe
09-13-2004, 07:45 PM
How can you call Raw boring? Where else can 1 find entertainment like a demon spawn wedding, loser of armwrestling gets chili dumped on them, transvestite Stevie Richards, a "special" wrestler, and at least a 20 minute speech from HHH telling everyone how great he is.

Thankfully, Monday Night Football starts tonight (yes Hank, I'm ready for some football)

rustoffa
09-13-2004, 10:53 PM
Yeah, like he needs another title win.

He must be going for a world record that noone will ever be able to beat.

I think it would have been better to keep the belt on Orton a while longer.

HHH`s title wins the belt so often now that it don`t mean anything anymore.

Not like when Flair or Hogan or Sting won or dropped the belt.

And unlike his personal lord and savior (Ric Flair), he pretty much refuses to do a clean job in the middle of the ring.

Full Bug
09-14-2004, 12:09 PM
Was anyone else surprised last night to see Orton jump out of that cake? Man, I never saw that one coming, thats why the WWE is where it is these days, the element of total surprise, they sure got me on that one....:rolleyes:
On the bright side, at least the Diva thing is almost over....

Carmine
09-14-2004, 12:17 PM
On the bright side, at least the Diva thing is almost over....

...maybe they can have the Diva KickBall Challenge on the next PPV.

Fairwrning
09-14-2004, 12:22 PM
No way they let the Playboy babe win...she seems above it all..like its beneath her..the redhead plays it up alot more..she actually looks like she can kick your ass..Carmella is anorexic..if she wins..no way will she take any bumps...gotta go with the redhead

Full Bug
09-14-2004, 05:26 PM
If Carmella wins, you know the result is fixed.....She gets print in the news, the WWE would like that....

Big Troubles
09-14-2004, 05:30 PM
Chrissy will win. (red headed) I actually liked Raw. But I think they should've considered announcing for next weeks "season premiere" a 3 way ladder match for the IC title. Jericho vs Michaels vs Christian for the main event. That, plus Vince's announcement about Taboo Tuesday and the Diva finals should spike a rating.

Big Troubles
09-14-2004, 05:31 PM
Id like to see Vince reach deep for a Sting signing before Wrestlemania as well. Picture Sting vs Flair, but WWE driven. Sting vs HHH. Sting vs Undertaker! They need something special. And dare I say they NEED an Austin vs Hulk Hogan to push a buy rate. The way it looks now, what would the maine event be? Seriously?

Big Troubles
09-14-2004, 05:32 PM
Well is running dry. How about a Savage vs HHH, Sting vs Undertaker and another hyped up Ric Flair vs Steamboat or Michaels. Thats a Wrestlemania to work with.

horty07
09-14-2004, 05:45 PM
The WWE has got to keep the belt off of HHH, no mater who becomes the champ we all know its only a matter of time before hhh gets it back again. When the fans boo hhh, its not because of his gimmick, its because the wrestling fan is sick to fucking death of him.
Austin vs Hogan would draw huge, but Vince would never let Hogan win and Hulk would not agree to lose. I would have liked to see Orton keep the belt and defend it against anyone other than hhh. How about a tag team of Randy Orton and his dad against Flair and hhh? that could be something.

Big Troubles
09-14-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by horty07
The WWE has got to keep the belt off of HHH, no mater who becomes the champ we all know its only a matter of time before hhh gets it back again. When the fans boo hhh, its not because of his gimmick, its because the wrestling fan is sick to fucking death of him.
Austin vs Hogan would draw huge, but Vince would never let Hogan win and Hulk would not agree to lose. I would have liked to see Orton keep the belt and defend it against anyone other than hhh. How about a tag team of Randy Orton and his dad against Flair and hhh? that could be something.

Interesting scenario. I always wondered why not a Randy Orton & Bob Orton Jr vs The Rock and Rocky Johnson :D

HHH wants to be the next Flair by winning the belt 20 fucking times. Simple as that. Its sad really. believing in yourself THAT much.
Think Mick Foley could lose say 100lbs and be a wrestler again? That'd be nice too. I still say signing Sting in time for Wrestlemania could draw a huge program rating and buy rate. Just really careful planning and writing. Dont rush it like, Scott Steiner, Goldberg or the nWo.

horty07
09-14-2004, 08:53 PM
They wasted Scott Steiner, and hhh is to blame for not giving up the belt.

Full Bug
09-14-2004, 10:29 PM
They wasted Scott Steiner
Wasted him how? have you seen him wrestle the last time he was in the WWE? He sucked big time, watching paint dry was more exciting then watching him and Test go at it.....

Big Troubles
09-14-2004, 10:31 PM
Wasted him how? have you seen him wrestle the last time he was in the WWE? He sucked big time, watching paint dry was more exciting then watching him and Test go at it.....

True he was pretty pathetic looking. But saddling him with poor stories didn't help him. He should've been heel going in not a babyface. He looked like a pussy against people like Test and Booker T.
But yeah he was a clumbsy fucker. :D

Full Bug
09-14-2004, 10:49 PM
Hard to believe he could really wrestle at one time like in the old Steiner brothers, I heard an interview with him last year saying he could still do the frankensteiner if he wanted to, I almost fell out of my chair laughing so hard, yeah right.....

Mr Badguy
09-16-2004, 02:58 PM
I agree that Steiner should have been a heel, cos as a heel he could have had a manager, valet or been part of a faction that could have helped get his matches to be less boring.

I think another Kane Vs Undertaker storyline will appear for Wrestlemania.

And who has McMahon not wrestled yet?

That could be an emergency main event for WM.

Like McMahon Vs HHH or McMahon Vs Ric Flair.

Full Bug
09-16-2004, 03:04 PM

Like McMahon Vs HHH or McMahon Vs Ric Flair.
I just finished reading Flairs book, he is the shit, but he should retire from actual wrestling, everytime he wrestles he gets beat, I think it is great he is pushing younger talent, but think it sucks as great as a career he has had he ends it with losing every time....
By the way we need Macho Man back, OHHHHH YEAHHHHH!

horty07
09-16-2004, 03:28 PM
Steiner should have been used as a heal for sure, his mobility is not were it once was but he definatly could have been used better than he was. Just for fun wouldn't it be cool to have Vince standind in the ring running his mouth, than have the warrior run in;kick Vince,hhh, and flairs butt for two minutes than run back out before his music ends.Warriors theme music was always gauranteed to pump you up, he was great as long as he didn't talk.

Mr Badguy
09-17-2004, 08:22 AM
That could happen anyway without being scripted as Warrior is a whacko.

Where the fuck is he now anyway.

Singing telegram?

Musclebound waiter?

Carmine
09-17-2004, 10:40 AM
That could happen anyway without being scripted as Warrior is a whacko.

Where the fuck is he now anyway.

Singing telegram?

Musclebound waiter?

check out his website www.ultimatewarrior.com ---he does "appearances"!

Full Bug
09-17-2004, 11:01 AM
Warrior is the worst wrestler since Hulk Hogan, and thats saying something....I am still trying to figure out what he said in interviews years back....Notice he didnt get his 30,000 for his belt on E-Bay? Big surprise....:rolleyes:

Carmine
09-17-2004, 11:05 AM
" to all my warriors, the time has come again that we are face to face with our ultimate destiny. The hulkamaniacs no that the power of the warriors cannot be denied. hulkamania may be a powerful force in the cosmic world, but it is the power that comes from the warriors that rules the universe! SNORT, HACK, SNORT!--- was it something like this?

Full Bug
09-17-2004, 11:33 AM
" to all my warriors, the time has come again that we are face to face with our ultimate destiny. The hulkamaniacs no that the power of the warriors cannot be denied. hulkamania may be a powerful force in the cosmic world, but it is the power that comes from the warriors that rules the universe! SNORT, HACK, SNORT!--- was it something like this?
Yeah, you did that better the the Warrior ever did, maybe you should give Vince a call, he might have a job for you.....:D

Full Bug
09-17-2004, 02:34 PM
Details on Hogan, Foley and Austin on Smackdown

The plan right now for next week's season premiere of Smackdown is to include videotaped interviews of Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin and Mick Foley as an attempt to boost weakening ratings. The inclusion of Hogan is a major step because the McMahon family had been strong about never wanting him back in the company because of all the times he'd walked out, were strongly against the last time he was brought back.

It will become a very interesting game, because if an advertised Hogan and Austin return doesn't help ratings, it will weaken both's bargaining power. McMahon and Austin are not on bad trems even though they had a contract impasse. McMahon and Hogan have a unique relationship because in the end they are both businessmen that needed each other to reach the heights they did, but both believe the other took too much credit, and didn't give them the proper credit, for wrestling's popularity.
----------------
God, I hope this doesnt mean they are bringing Hogan back....

Carmine
09-17-2004, 02:36 PM
Yeah, you did that better the the Warrior ever did, maybe you should give Vince a call, he might have a job for you.....:D

LOL! thanks Bug...

Mr Badguy
09-17-2004, 03:51 PM
Austin coming back to Raw would be great, it hasn`t been as good since he left.

Hogan...jeez, how many times can Vince bring him back?

Carmine
09-17-2004, 04:05 PM
Austin coming back to Raw would be great, it hasn`t been as good since he left.

Hogan...jeez, how many times can Vince bring him back?

If he does come back, Vince will probably only do it in a "non-contract" capacity. That way he can bounce him whenever he wants.

he is still a draw, especially in WWE. Remember Mania 18...

horty07
09-17-2004, 11:50 PM
Hogan is still the man, he could never really wrestle but his charisma was his best attribute. I caught a bit of Smackdown on thursday while I was flipping channels, was that King Mable I seen beating on Undertaker?

Mr Badguy
09-18-2004, 04:09 AM
How about bringing Raven back and using him properly?

I think he`s an awesome talent that Vince wasted.

horty07
09-19-2004, 11:05 AM
How about bringing Raven back and using him properly?

I think he`s an awesome talent that Vince wasted.
You got that right, they have ruined many careers. Y2J should be getting main event status, and this LBJ thing has gone its course months ago. Why do they beat a dead horse?

Mr Badguy
09-20-2004, 05:31 AM
Hogan is still the man, he could never really wrestle but his charisma was his best attribute. I caught a bit of Smackdown on thursday while I was flipping channels, was that King Mable I seen beating on Undertaker?

Great!

Vince brings back two mid carders, Gangrel and Viscera, to try to get some excitement going on Smackdown!.

I`ve got a feeling that the big announcement on Raw next week will be another draft lottery.

Hopefully this time they`ll get it right.

Full Bug
09-20-2004, 10:09 AM

I`ve got a feeling that the big announcement on Raw next week will be another draft lottery.

You may be right, but I think it will just be that internet PPV thing, Taboo Tuesday or whatever, I think airing the ad's for that last week was a mistake....

Full Bug
09-20-2004, 10:14 PM
You may be right, but I think it will just be that internet PPV thing, Taboo Tuesday or whatever...
I sure called that one eh?:D

rustoffa
09-20-2004, 10:33 PM
I sure called that one eh?:D

You did! :D

Looks like they shoulda called it Schlocktoberfest.

lms2
09-20-2004, 11:52 PM
haven't watched WWE since they stopped being WWF

horty07
09-21-2004, 08:54 PM
You have not missed much.

Full Bug
09-23-2004, 09:01 AM
Bossman Traylor passes away

by Dave Meltzer

Ray "Big Bossman" Traylor passed away suddenly at his home tonight. Traylor, who was 42, got his start as Jim Cornette's bodyguard Big Bubba Rogers in 1986 after he left his job as a prison guard in Marietta, GA.

After leaving Crockett promotions over pay, his real life job became is gimmick as the Big Bossman, the evil prison guard, who had a big run with Hulk Hogan.

He was also a major star with All Japan Pro Wrestling as Big Bubba in the 90s, before returning to the WWF in recent years.

At this point his death is a mystery. He had not been complaining of feeling bad, other than a bad knee. His wife found him in a room tonight and he wasn't breathing. Paramedica were unable to revive him.
---------------------------
Whenever I think of him I think about a cage match him and Hogan had back in the 80's where they did a superplex off the top of the cage, a big deal at the time, RIP Ray....

horty07
09-23-2004, 09:28 PM
Thats to bad, I thought he was entertaining. I cant beleive he was only 42, I would have bet he was closer to 50.

Full Bug
09-24-2004, 08:45 AM
It turns out the preliminary cause of death was a massive heart attack.....

Mr Badguy
09-24-2004, 01:24 PM
Fuck, I bet the WWE locker room is shitting itself.

Life expectancy for pro wrestlers must be real low.

Can we open a book on who`s next?

Full Bug
09-24-2004, 01:55 PM
If were talking death from heart attacks here, his old tag team partner Akeem / One Man Gang should have been the first to go between them, he was huge compared to Boss Man.....

Full Bug
09-24-2004, 01:57 PM

Can we open a book on who`s next?
Its hard to predict these days, it seems everyone who croaks lately is someone you wouldnt expect, I keep waiting to hear about Jake Roberts pushing daiseys, yet that hasnt happened....

rustoffa
09-24-2004, 09:02 PM
Tony Atlas has gotta be up there.....Warrior, any of those eighties-glory roid heads. Rick Rude went out pretty...heavy cycles and grueling schedules take a toll on the old ticker.

monkeythe
09-25-2004, 03:31 AM
It's a shame about the Bossman. This is definately the worst part of being a wrestling fan, as it seems that every few months one of our favorites passes away.

Full Bug
09-25-2004, 10:41 AM
Yet another taken too soon

By BRET HART

Not again. The wrestling fraternity is mourning the loss of another brother. Ray Traylor, aka Big Bossman, died of a massive heart attack Wednesday.

He was only 42. He leaves behind a wife and two daughters, eight and 11.

I've started to become numb to the sad and seemingly never-ending roll call of dead friends. The length of the list became alarming a long time ago.

Why are so many pro wrestlers of my era dying so young? And at a rate close to 10 times higher than football players of the same age.

Traylor's gimmick name became his calling. His friends called him Bossman. He was a big, husky kid out of Georgia, the epitome of all that's good about Southern rasslers. His good ol' boy accent was no put on and, despite being a 300-lb. brute that terrorized Hulk Hogan with a billy club, in real life Ray was a big, friendly southern boy. He was a charming, likeable shy man with a penchant for laughing and joking all the time.

He usually had a big grin on his face and it sounded natural the way he said, "gal dang it" a lot.

The first time I met Bossman was in the old Hart Foundation days. I'd tease him that with his beard, shades and matching flat top he was Anvil's younger, bigger brother.

Traylor got his start in wrestling in 1986 as Jim Cornette's bodyguard, Big Bubba Rogers. He submitted his resume to Vince McMahon, who noticed he'd been a real life prison guard in Marietta, Ga., The Bossman was born.

I could write about Bossman's epic battles with the like of Hogan, Macho Man Randy Savage and Andre the Giant. Or the rare but great matches when Bossman teamed up with Akeem against the Hart Foundation. But I'd rather tell you about the real Ray Traylor, a good and decent family man who lived a clean life.

And he was a good wrestler. In the last part of Hogan's era, he drew serious money and was respected by his fellow wrestlers for being a team player and good ol' boy with a big heart.

How that heart could give out at such a young age scares me.

I used to enjoy looking forward to a time, perhaps at a Hall of Fame get-together or maybe even in my backyard, sitting around my firepit, when I could shoot the bull with Owen Hart, Davey Boy Smith, Flyin' Brian Pillman, Mr. Perfect, Ravishing Rick Rude, Bossman, and even Miss Elizabeth. But the list of dead friends is yet another name longer.

I like it here. After all I've been through, I want to stay a while.

I took a long bike ride yesterday and thought about Bossman all day, pondering why he left us so early. Ray was especially close with Perfect and Rude and if heaven is indeed such a great place, I find solace in believing they will tell him why.

Goodbye Ray Traylor.

Leo VanNewhouse
09-28-2004, 10:40 AM
Yeah, sad thing indeed. R.I.P. BBM :cool:

Island Boy
10-02-2004, 10:45 PM
Him, Rude, Perfect, Miss Elizabeth, and Owen are up there partyin right now!!!!

monkeythe
10-03-2004, 12:46 AM
I would like to express my condolences for Kane & Lita's unborn baby. It's a good thing the baby's grandpa was buried in cement and didn't see this.

By the way, anyone have access to the WWE24/7 digital cable channel, and if so, how is the programming?

Full Bug
10-05-2004, 01:18 PM

Marianna Komlos, a former bodybuilder who briefly worked for WWF as "Mrs. Cleavage" and "Marianna" in 1999-2000 passed away on 9/26 according to reports on several bodybuilding web sites, and reported earlier today on pwinsider.com.
-------------------------
Anyone remember this women? I dont remember her at all......

rustoffa
10-05-2004, 08:56 PM

Marianna Komlos, a former bodybuilder who briefly worked for WWF as "Mrs. Cleavage" and "Marianna" in 1999-2000 passed away on 9/26 according to reports on several bodybuilding web sites, and reported earlier today on pwinsider.com.
-------------------------
Anyone remember this women? I dont remember her at all......

I'm drawing a blank...Nitro was starting to go downhill at that point and I was actually watching both shows. I checked Lordsofpain and found nothing. Did come across this (http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2004_/articles/1096998395.php) though.

In somewhat breaking news, there was a confrontation backstage on Raw last night between Ric Flair and Vince McMahon, which could have turned into a violent situation. The source of McMahon's anger was Flair's promo last night and he paced around backstage waiting for him to finish so he could tell Flair exactly what he thought. Flair's promo refered to breaking in virgins and making them bleed.

McMahon wasted no time in letting Flair know his feelings on the inappropriate promo as soon as he walked through the curtains. Many were talking about McMahon's outburst, but wondered why he could be so angry when later in the show, Snitsky came out with a baby carriage to stir up the 'baby death' angle.

For an idea of how furious Vince was with Ric Flair for talking about making virgins scream and bleed, there were some who actually thought Vince would go as far as to fire the legend as the verbal confrontation was happening.

Full Bug
10-06-2004, 12:42 PM
"McMahon wasted no time in letting Flair know his feelings on the inappropriate promo as soon as he walked through the curtains."
Thats the funniest thing I have heard in awhile coming from the guy who approved the Katie Vick angle and that ugly 500 year old rag I cant remember the name of right now giving birth to a "Hand", lol
I think the lack of ratings and house show stats are starting to get to Vince......I hope Flair told where Vince could stick that, what a joke......

rustoffa
10-06-2004, 08:09 PM
"McMahon wasted no time in letting Flair know his feelings on the inappropriate promo as soon as he walked through the curtains."
Thats the funniest thing I have heard in awhile coming from the guy who approved the Katie Vick angle and that ugly 500 year old rag I cant remember the name of right now giving birth to a "Hand", lol
I think the lack of ratings and house show stats are starting to get to Vince......I hope Flair told where Vince could stick that, what a joke......

rustoffa
10-13-2004, 09:06 AM
This guy was an ECW stalwart back in the heyday....

October 12, 2004

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) -- A professional wrestler from Georgia has been accused of stabbing his opponent 14 times with a prop during a match in Florida.

Both wrestlers in the local Thunder Wrestling Federation event told police in Jacksonville that the prop was brought in as part of what in wrestling is known as "hard-core," where it is not uncommon to see such props as knives, chains, bats and barbed wire.

The event's promoter said it wasn't supposed to be hard-core.

Police charged 41-year-old Jerome Young of Smyrna, who goes by the ring name of New Jack, with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. He is being held in lieu of 40-thousand dollars in the Duval County Jail. A court appearance is set for November 2nd.

Young told police he and his opponent, 37-year-old William Jason Lane of Fruit Cove, Florida, planned before the match to use a piece of metal to inflict some injury. Lane, treated and released at Shands Jacksonville hospital, told officers he wasn't sure what happened but that the sport is dangerous.

http://wgcl.static.worldnow.com/images/2422232_BG1.jpg

Full Bug
10-13-2004, 09:28 AM
Thats bizarre....

Carmine Raguzza
10-13-2004, 11:28 AM
New Jacks ECW matches were the best,always good for a laugh or two!

rustoffa
10-13-2004, 07:28 PM
I get the feeling this was some sort of local law enforcement "censorship" or possibly a set up.

New Jack was sued back in the ECW glory days for something very similair....a local "very green" wrestler at a house show begged to do a "hardcore" match with Jack and he also got a trip to the hospital. His parents had Jack locked up and sued ECW.

Jack is well regarded for being a no-nonsense mofo in and out of the ring and it's a greasy fucking business.

Big Troubles
10-13-2004, 09:06 PM
I get the feeling this was some sort of local law enforcement "censorship" or possibly a set up.

New Jack was sued back in the ECW glory days for something very similair....a local "very green" wrestler at a house show begged to do a "hardcore" match with Jack and he also got a trip to the hospital. His parents had Jack locked up and sued ECW.

Jack is well regarded for being a no-nonsense mofo in and out of the ring and it's a greasy fucking business.

That was "train" guy? I remember that. Wasn't into EcW at all, but I do recall the story. Kulas, was that it? I think New Jack stabbing someone repeatedly would be the booker and New Jack and his opponents fault for not knowing the laws before laying the match out. Im sure this will blow over, and be quickly dismissed with a huge fine and a banning of hardcore matches in that state.

Big Troubles
10-13-2004, 09:07 PM
Im still holding out for a RVD-Sabu reunion then feud. Theres got to be money in that. C'mon Vince you silly fucker, bring us some entertainment!

Big Troubles
10-13-2004, 09:10 PM
For Wrestlemania this year, they should do a battle royal with all kinds of hardcore stars, even some from the past.(pay them nightlyor if they look good, contract them out) Like put RVD, Sabu, Tazz, Mikey Whipwreck, Funk, Abdullah, New Jack (well maybe not now), Mike Awesome, Perry Saturn, Rhino, Hardcore Holly, Jeff Hardy, Shamrock, Stan Hansen, Big Van Vader, Bam Bam Bigelow, Big Vito etc........

horty07
10-13-2004, 09:16 PM
LOL, The Bushwackers.

Big Troubles
10-13-2004, 09:33 PM
ok ok...easy...lets not get crazy here. LOL

bueno bob
10-13-2004, 09:37 PM
I taught my kids how to walk like The Bushwhackers :D

It's some funny ass shit to watch them walking down the street and just start doing it out of the clear blue...

I think the whole WWE thing, the whole professional wrestling thing in general, actually, has just gotten old. I believe it was mentioned a while back that title changes are worthless, now, because of guys like HHH winning the title back three days after they lose it.

See, championships change hands so quickly anymore it doesn't mean anything to the fans to see their favorite get the belt...the average fan knows that their favorite's just going to lose the belt in 2-3 months, TOPS, anyway.

What Vince should do is get away from all the sex, get away from all the "Who's Got the Belt?" storylines, develop some real STORYLINES and go with what worked so well beforehand, not all this horseshit they've delved into.

rustoffa
10-13-2004, 09:59 PM
For Wrestlemania this year, they should do a battle royal with all kinds of hardcore stars, even some from the past.(pay them nightlyor if they look good, contract them out) Like put RVD, Sabu, Tazz, Mikey Whipwreck, Funk, Abdullah, New Jack (well maybe not now), Mike Awesome, Perry Saturn, Rhino, Hardcore Holly, Jeff Hardy, Shamrock, Stan Hansen, Big Van Vader, Bam Bam Bigelow, Big Vito etc........

They dropped (or did they) a supposed "ECW" comeback angle...even purchased a domain.
Who the fuck knows? I think the booking is getting political just like the last days of WCW.

I like the upcoming Jericho/Rhyno IC title feud idea. Two ECW alums right there.

Big Troubles
10-13-2004, 10:08 PM
yeah but only if Vince plays off of it. (ecw history)

the other post was dead on as well. Either cater to kids or cater to teens or cater to adults. I think Id like to see a more realistic approach to WWE. Stop with the tits and as. (well some is ok) Get into a more Pride/UFC arrangment with stronger, lengthier title legacy

Dan
10-13-2004, 10:40 PM
LOL, The Bushwackers.

What ever happened to those guys?

Dan
10-13-2004, 10:43 PM
BTW..Will Stone Cold Steve Austin ever wrestle again?

Big Troubles
10-13-2004, 10:52 PM
Austin will, Im guessing Wrestlemania against Hogan if they (WWE) get their shit together now.

Bushwackers...? One of them had some sort of surgery recently. The other still wresles. Anyone want to me help me out here?

Big Troubles
10-13-2004, 10:55 PM
also, in time for Wrestlemania Id like to see Vince reach out to Sting. You know, time is just eating away and if Vince doesn't make a move, we may never see Sting get a WWE run. That, to me, means he didn't make it all the way in this business. The WWE is the pinacle. Thats your crowning achievment. I dont care who you are, if your a fan, then become a wrestler, your telling me that your dream wouldn't be, to make millions wrestling for Vince? That has to eat away at Sting. Even just a little.

Dan
10-13-2004, 11:11 PM
Thanks B.T for that.I saw the Bushwackers In 1990/1991 when they came down for a show,

Dan
10-13-2004, 11:13 PM
I'm sure their names were Luke and Butch?

Big Troubles
10-13-2004, 11:17 PM
Butch Miller and Luke Williams. I liked them better as the Sheepherders. They were more brutal and less cartoonish. They had some bloody brawls.

Big Troubles
10-13-2004, 11:18 PM

Big Troubles
10-13-2004, 11:20 PM
to this?

I dont know. I like the older style. Rougher.

Dan
10-13-2004, 11:40 PM
to this?

I dont know. I like the older style. Rougher.

Shit,they were funny.

bueno bob
10-15-2004, 03:56 AM
also, in time for Wrestlemania Id like to see Vince reach out to Sting. You know, time is just eating away and if Vince doesn't make a move, we may never see Sting get a WWE run. That, to me, means he didn't make it all the way in this business. The WWE is the pinacle. Thats your crowning achievment. I dont care who you are, if your a fan, then become a wrestler, your telling me that your dream wouldn't be, to make millions wrestling for Vince? That has to eat away at Sting. Even just a little.

Well, I happened to run into Sting once and asked him about a run in the WWE (WWF, as it was)...I believe his response was something to the effect of "When I'm long dead and rotting in my grave, I might give it a little thought, but not until then" or something of the such...

Based on his demeanor, I figured it was well within my best interests to drop it. Whatever his reasons are, it was pretty easy to see that he fucking HATED McMahon and WWF/E with a passion and wouldn't go anywhere near it, so maybe there's some history, I don't know...

At any rate, I wouldn't hold my breath :)

Big Troubles
10-15-2004, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Well, I happened to run into Sting once and asked him about a run in the WWE (WWF, as it was)...I believe his response was something to the effect of "When I'm long dead and rotting in my grave, I might give it a little thought, but not until then" or something of the such...

Based on his demeanor, I figured it was well within my best interests to drop it. Whatever his reasons are, it was pretty easy to see that he fucking HATED McMahon and WWF/E with a passion and wouldn't go anywhere near it, so maybe there's some history, I don't know...

At any rate, I wouldn't hold my breath :)

Hmm...He must be dead and rotting in his grave, cause the last few interviews he gave, he had nothing but respect for McMahon and his family and he talked about wanting to wrestle Triple H, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels and the Rock still. He talked about how he almost came into wrestlemania 2 years in a row, but the lawyers made things difficult. I think we will be seeing him at this years. But thats just my opinion.

bueno bob
10-15-2004, 12:21 PM
Hmm...He must be dead and rotting in his grave, cause the last few interviews he gave, he had nothing but respect for McMahon and his family and he talked about wanting to wrestle Triple H, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels and the Rock still. He talked about how he almost came into wrestlemania 2 years in a row, but the lawyers made things difficult. I think we will be seeing him at this years. But thats just my opinion.

Really??

Very interesting! I hadn't heard any of that!

Amazing what money can do, hunh? :)

Carmine
10-15-2004, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Shit,they were funny.

I think Luke still holds the record for shortest Royal Rumble appearence...2 seconds!

Full Bug
10-15-2004, 01:59 PM
The WWE is the pinacle. Thats your crowning achievment. I dont care who you are, if your a fan, then become a wrestler, your telling me that your dream wouldn't be, to make millions wrestling for Vince? That has to eat away at Sting. Even just a little.
Myabe, but doesnt sound like Sting was even a fan of wrestling growing up....
http://www.theinteractiveinterview.com/updates/headlines/97948900.shtml

Mr Badguy
10-15-2004, 05:42 PM
Hey, anyone know any good wrestling news sites?

My favourite, wrestlinginformer.com has shut down.

Big Troubles
10-15-2004, 05:55 PM
Best by far are as follows;

www.prowrestlingtorch.com
www.1wrestling.com
www.prowrestlinginsider.com (Dave left 1 wrestling to create this site)

Big Troubles
10-15-2004, 05:56 PM
Myabe, but doesnt sound like Sting was even a fan of wrestling growing up....
http://www.theinteractiveinterview.com/updates/headlines/97948900.shtml

interesting read. I think $$$ will talk though.

Full Bug
10-15-2004, 07:23 PM
Hey, anyone know any good wrestling news sites?

If you want reliable, you cant go wrong with www.wrestlingobserver.com
The others BT mentioned are good too....

Mr Badguy
10-17-2004, 07:29 AM
Thanks!

Big Troubles
10-17-2004, 02:00 PM
observer is alright, I just find you that in order to get good info from Meltzer is if you buy his sheets. No? His site doesn't sport alot of info really. Unless theres a place Im missing there?

rustoffa
10-17-2004, 08:44 PM
http://lordsofpain.net is a good one.
Shit, sounds like a RAIDERS newsboard.
:cry2: :elvis:

Full Bug
10-17-2004, 09:21 PM
observer is alright, I just find you that in order to get good info from Meltzer is if you buy his sheets. No? His site doesn't sport alot of info really. Unless theres a place Im missing there?
True, I guess my point was if you want to know if a story is legit Meltzer is the guy to go to, would love to read his newsletter but theres no way I would shell out the bucks for something like that....

Full Bug
10-20-2004, 10:21 AM
Anyone watch Taboo Tuesday? I read it was a so so show.....

Carmine
10-20-2004, 10:32 AM
Anyone watch Taboo Tuesday? I read it was a so so show.....

did not, bad choice of dates for this considering the MLB playoffs are on.

Full Bug
10-21-2004, 01:04 PM
NEW JACK STILL INCARCERATED BUT WILL CALL YOU COLLECT FROM PRISON!

Former ECW and TNA star New Jack is still sitting in Duval County Jail in Florida, stemming from his arrest several weeks back after being charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon for “stabbing his opponent 14 times with a prop” during a hardcore match promoted by the Thunder Wrestling Federation in Jacksonville, Florida.

New Jack is scheduled for an 11/2 court appearance, but has been unable to post the $5000 bond needed to release him from incarceration.

New Jack's website at www.newjackuncut.com/ is attempting to raise funds for Jack to post bail, including an Ebay auction where the winner will receive a collect call from Jack directly from prison.
------------------
So, who is gonna post his bail for a phone call, what about you BT? You can record the phone call and post it here.....

rustoffa
10-21-2004, 09:11 PM
Man, If I was that promoter I'd disappear.

I guarantee you, Jack will be wanting to fuck that guy up bigtime when he gets out.

Johnny Alucard
10-23-2004, 01:59 PM
His best feuds were with Ric Flair,the Andersons(four horsemen)...old NWA stuff.I never saw any of his WWF stuff.
Be thankful. As great as he was in the NWA and WCW, Vince turned him into a joke, complete with a black and yellow polka dotted outfit, and he would dance. Wrestle a bit, throw an elbow, and dance with an ugly woman, dressed similar to him. At least the Golddust character was watchable and "Marlena" was easy on the eyes. But the Dusty "gimmick" sucked hard.

Full Bug
10-25-2004, 10:45 AM
Here's a Sting interview for ya BT.....

In-ring Sting not done

By GREG OLIVER - Producer, SLAM! Wrestling

The promotion of his new movie has Sting out in the public eye again, but he wants to remind his fans that his wrestling career hasn't completely closed. If the right offer came along, he'd be there.

For one, he seems some of his old friends and foes still going at it.

"Hulk, he's not doing it right now, but never count him out. I can see him coming back and doing something," Sting told SLAM! Wrestling. "Flair, he's still out there doing it. Undertaker is still doing it, and some of the guys that were my generation-Hulk was before me, and so was Ric Flair-but the Undertaker, Steve Austin's neck is pretty bad now, I guess. It seems like every time he's out, he's really not. He comes back. So he may come back. I think that I probably could do something but I'm not going to be able to do some of the stuff that I used to do."

His most recent appearances have been in NWA-TNA on their old Wednesday pay-per-views. The door is still open with the promotion, Sting said. "[It's] nothing that I'm looking to go do, but I'd entertain ideas. I want the storyline to be right and for it to be good and interesting."

He seems himself as a potential leader for a new company even. "I'd like to be able to pave the way and make way. There are so many groups trying to pop up, and trying to do something. WWE is it. It would be pretty cool if somebody else, just for the sake of other wrestlers trying to come up, if there was a place for them to go. We're hearing all the rumors of Ted Turner and that whole deal too."

To this day, he is still the biggest name of the 1980s-1990s that never appeared in a WWF/WWE ring. He was indeed WCW's 'Franchise'. "It's amazing that I never went up there," Sting said. "I talked to Vince a couple of times throughout the years and came close on a few different occasions. Even recently talked with Vince McMahon and came close, but I backed away and backed off."

Part of the reason that he backed off is that he wants to stay firmly committed to his family in California, seeing his two sons and daughter grow up. Though he loves his fans, he often finds it difficult to get worked up about leaving home. "By the time I'm out there and in the middle of doing it, and dealing with fans and all that, for the most part it's good. But gearing up and getting ready for it, it's hard for me these days. It's just really hard. I've always been elusive over the years. I know that now I'm out there, partly because of this movie."

He is even reluctant to get out and preach. "I have done some but I don't want to go back out on the road and leave my family anymore. It's okay to go out occasionally for a day or a weekend, something like that. I believe that God would just open the doors for me to be booked constantly. As a matter of fact, I have to turn down so many things, so many opportunities to go speak at a church or something like that because I'm involved in my own family now. I've got 14, 12 and 4, the ages of my kids. I don't want to miss their football games. Gracie is my daughter, and she's ice skating now, and I don't want to miss that anymore either."

Full Bug
10-31-2004, 09:29 AM
WWF SUES WWE...AGAIN!
By: Joey Styles
10/29/2004 8:01:57 PM

Released today by the WWF; World Wildlife Fund

WHAT: WWF, the global conservation organization, serves papers seeking a damage judgment that will bring a fair and final conclusion to years of litigation with World Wrestling Entertainment.

WHEN: Documents were served Friday, Oct. 29, 2004.

WHERE: The case will be determined by the British High Courts.

WHY: The case stems from the widespread use and promotion of the initials WWF in connection with wrestling events and products in a repeated breach of a longstanding agreement with the conservation organization, which had used the moniker since its inception in 1961. In 2002, a British Court ordered the wrestlers to stop violating the agreement. The wrestlers subsequently renamed themselves WWE. Public confusion resulting from the misuse of the name persists, especially in the United States, where the organization is forced to couple the global WWF name with World Wildlife Fund, to clarify its meaning.

In this phase of the case, the court will assess damages against the wrestlers for repeatedly violating a legally binding agreement over the use of our initials and causing the resulting difficulties and damages to WWF. Guided by British law and previous cases, the claim to assist the court in determining fair damages by estimating the revenue WWF might have received had the wrestlers legally licensed the initials from WWF instead of simply taking them. The ultimate dispensation of the case may still be years away.
========================================
The WWF should spend more time saving animals then this crap, what a joke.....Vince must be going mad over this.....

rustoffa
11-04-2004, 07:37 PM
WWF SUES WWE...AGAIN!
By: Joey Styles
10/29/2004 8:01:57 PM

====================
The WWF should spend more time saving animals then this crap, what a joke.....Vince must be going mad over this.....

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/dangerous_goods/WWFPANDA.gif

Wolverine
11-05-2004, 09:01 AM
wwe wrestling is so bad these days...is anybody really watching this crap nowadays!!

Mr Badguy
11-07-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by The Godfather
wwe wrestling is so bad these days...is anybody really watching this crap nowadays!!

You know, I think the twin dumbfuck storylines of Eugene and Kane/Lita`s baby killed "Raw".

"Smackdown!" is getting slightly better, although it`s still the same old fights all the time.

That guy Heidenreich, is he like a gay prison inmate or what?

Like Nailz, only sexually frustrated?

Whatever, it makes for uncomfortable viewing.

Full Bug
11-08-2004, 10:39 AM
Anyone watch the TNA PPV last night? I ordered it any really enjoyed the show, no retarded Kane/Lita like storylines, just alot of great wrestling, and to top it off my favourite wrestler of all time, Macho Man Randy Savage made an appearence at the show, I hope this means he is going to wrestle again, OHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
By the way Kevin Nash looks like a retard and 10 years older with that short blonde haircut he is sporting, was funny seeing him and Scott Hall together again.......

Full Bug
11-08-2004, 10:46 AM
Whats with the heavy beard Randy? He needs a trim OHHHH YEAHHH!:D

Mr Badguy
11-08-2004, 05:14 PM
Is that the "Macho man" or Billy Gibbons?

It`s a pity Jeff Jarrett runs TNA the same as HHH does the WWE.

Is he still the champ?

We get it over here but we are a bit behind.

Full Bug
11-08-2004, 10:36 PM
Yep, he's still the champ, he won last nights match with guitar shots from him and Nash and Hall, wouldnt be a Jeff Jarrett match without his stupid guitar shots.....

scottydabodi
11-08-2004, 11:05 PM
Benoit and Edge are tearing down the house!!! Good match!! BENOIT RULES!!!!!!!!

rustoffa
11-08-2004, 11:08 PM
LMFAO @ the face clean house!

rustoffa
11-08-2004, 11:13 PM
Good grief....another brilliant job by the booking corps.

So...ummm, anybody gonna get Survivor Series?

:rolleyes:

scottydabodi
11-08-2004, 11:26 PM
Man, that ending sucked.... the bookers really know how fuck up a good match.... Benoit could have a 5star match with a rubber chicken...

Big Troubles
11-08-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
Man, that ending sucked.... the bookers really know how fuck up a good match.... Benoit could have a 5star match with a rubber chicken...

The biggest problem with the WWE right now (IMO) is that they try to portray "real" type fighting, but in a slow sequence of step by step moves that make it look so OVER-exaggerated rather than "real" looking. The wrestlers while wrestling should move in a more "awkward timing" type wrestling, sort of like John Cena first started out doing. They should also be constantly argueing during there match in the ring. When is the last time you were in a fight? Theres a lot more noise between the people beating the shit out of each other, than what you see on tv. Also everyone is soooo green still. Too many "Uh uh uh's" in interviews. Orton should have stayed heel. Batista should have been the one to get a face turn, and push him like a silent monster, that way he does no interviews. (ala Goldberg) And they need to lose the baby killing idea... Holy Hell. Not only is it bad taste but its just not even interesting. Like who fuckin' cares... Lita was pregnant for how long? 3 months at best? (this is of course for those of us that want to actually believe she fucked Kane? ;))

rustoffa
11-08-2004, 11:52 PM
Dropped angles, (shitty pun) stagnant story lines, etc.

Too much emphasis on the one "monster heel" stable.

The mid and lower cards are just a clusterfuck...you have to bulid legitimate heat from top to bottom.

You're right BT, someone should teach those greenie meanies how to sell a spoon to a bowl of soup.

scottydabodi
11-09-2004, 12:02 AM
The biggest problem with the WWE right now (IMO) is that they try to portray "real" type fighting, but in a slow sequence of step by step moves that make it look so OVER-exaggerated rather than "real" looking. The wrestlers while wrestling should move in a more "awkward timing" type wrestling, sort of like John Cena first started out doing. They should also be constantly argueing during there match in the ring. When is the last time you were in a fight? Theres a lot more noise between the people beating the shit out of each other, than what you see on tv. Also everyone is soooo green still. Too many "Uh uh uh's" in interviews. Orton should have stayed heel. Batista should have been the one to get a face turn, and push him like a silent monster, that way he does no interviews. (ala Goldberg) And they need to lose the baby killing idea... Holy Hell. Not only is it bad taste but its just not even interesting. Like who fuckin' cares... Lita was pregnant for how long? 3 months at best? (this is of course for those of us that want to actually believe she fucked Kane? ;))

Well, Cena wrestled like that because he sucks as an in-ring performer... I'm an ECW guy and I want to see spectacular work, and dump these retarded angles... Kane and Lita? Fuck them. I could give a fuck what Triple H has to say for the first 15 minutes of every show. That's 15 minutes that Benoit could be in the ring, or Van Dam could be wrestling a 5star match... Man WWE is a fuckin' mess. Orton is still green, although he's becoming a star, Batista is a decent big guy(fuck Goldberg), but Lesnar was better. They've got some stellar talent with NO utilization. Jericho should be main event, and Carlito is US Champ in his debut match?!?!! Fuck that dude. And don't even get me started on how Vince ruined TAZ. All in all, WWE is just a whirlpool of bad ideas, with virtually NO interesting stuff whatsoever...

Big Troubles
11-09-2004, 12:03 AM
See Angle taken down last week? The WWE should do more Shamrock, Puder, Blackman type matches. A more rapid fire "scrap" rather headlock, off the ropes, missed clothesline...Zzzz... :D I dont mind the wrestlers so much, but they need to amp themselves a bit more, and sell themselves to the live crowd more. That way their image will sell better for the tv audience. The average non wrestling fan knows who Austin, Rock, Hogan and Flair are. But the average non wrestling fan probably doesn't even know who Chris Jericho or Chris Benoit is, let alone a Randy Orton or a Batista. They need to grab the mass media's attention again. The last really good time was the Gay Wedding from Smackdown. Before that it was Tyson showing up on Raw. Right now everything seems to rushed and incoherent. They never stick with an idea longer than 3 weeks any more. Good Lord. Booker T face turn already? What happened to Hurricane's heel turn?
Face turn for Kane? I guess that will mean a heel turn for Matt Hardy now...? Back and forth and up and down but never back in time... A person will get dizzy watching this shit too closely. LOL

Big Troubles
11-09-2004, 12:08 AM
Well, Cena wrestled like that because he sucks as an in-ring performer... I'm an ECW guy and I want to see spectacular work, and dump these retarded angles... Kane and Lita? Fuck them. I could give a fuck what Triple H has to say for the first 15 minutes of every show. That's 15 minutes that Benoit could be in the ring, or Van Dam could be wrestling a 5star match... Man WWE is a fuckin' mess. Orton is still green, although he's becoming a star, Batista is a decent big guy(fuck Goldberg), but Lesnar was better. They've got some stellar talent with NO utilization. Jericho should be main event, and Carlito is US Champ in his debut match?!?!! Fuck that dude. And don't even get me started on how Vince ruined TAZ. All in all, WWE is just a whirlpool of bad ideas, with virtually NO interesting stuff whatsoever...

Van Dam should have beaten Triple H months ago for that belt too. What a shame. I miss the old days when we had options on what wrestling we could watch. Thank god for vcr's and dvd's.

scottydabodi
11-09-2004, 12:11 AM
Angle getting his arm twisted by the UFC guy WAS pretty funny. You could tell that Kurt didn't like it much! We need more EXCITEMENT, and less bs. More matches like Angle vs. Shane McMahon-where Shane O'Mac was suplexed through 2 panes of glass that refused to break!! I want to see these guys use their in-ring agility to the max, and gimme some 5star matches, whether it be UFC-style, or RVD style... just keep me on the edge of my seat, not zonked out on the sofa!! And MORE SPOTS, and SPOT TWISTS!! Johnny Ace has been workin' with Vince long enough to know how to work the spots to gain momentum in a match...

Big Troubles
11-09-2004, 12:15 AM
I always pegged Ace as a "finish" booker only. The way Patterson used to. Maybe that's the problem, Ace booking matches. The wrestlers should be just told the finish and how, but that's it. Let them wrestle each and have some fun, instea dof it being so -written out-. Ugh. Yeah that Shane-O-Mac vs Angle match from King of the Ring was sweet.

scottydabodi
11-09-2004, 12:17 AM
The Main eventers should be Benoit, Jericho, TAZ, Eddie, RVD, Booker T, and some other GREAT workers that I can't think of right now... Instead they're pushing Heidenreich to a main event vs. UT, and running a big push for Snitsky(roid-head). Gimme a fucking break!! Meanwhile, RVD has been jobbing to every Tom, Dick, and Harry on the roster for nearly 4 years now, with only a few IC title holds to show for it!! No World Title match, no non-title match, no push, no interview time, no NOTHIN!! RVD was unstoppable in ECW, and in WWE he's a chump, just like TAZ...

scottydabodi
11-09-2004, 12:18 AM
KOTR!! Shane vs. Angle... really good match! And who woulda thought that Shane would be a good in-ring performer?? He even hit Vince with The Van Terminator before RVD made it to WWE...

scottydabodi
11-09-2004, 12:24 AM
Come to think of it, how many matches has TAZ wrestled in WWE? Like 4? Pathetic misuse of talent, and character.

Mr Badguy
11-09-2004, 08:04 AM
Come to think of it, how many matches has TAZ wrestled in WWE? Like 4? Pathetic misuse of talent, and character.

Yeah, but wasn`t there politics involved with that?

Something to do with his height and him having to wear a mask?

Like Rey Mysterio.

Anyone remember?

Big Troubles
11-09-2004, 08:42 AM
Yeah, but wasn`t there politics involved with that?

Something to do with his height and him having to wear a mask?

Like Rey Mysterio.

Anyone remember?

I dont recall him being asked to wear a mask, but I do know alot of wrestlers didn't want to sell or job to someone that was 5 foot fuck all. ;) I liked the Taz character, but Vince didn't see anything past his entrance.

scottydabodi
11-11-2004, 07:42 PM
Taz is 5'9"... like Ric Flair is fucking 5'10" for fuck's sake... Benoit is under 6' too... I don't think he gave Taz a good angle to work into... I mean fighting with JR? Then jobbing to Lawler? Taz was Kurt Angle's first defeat in WWE, but after that there was nothin' for Taz... Vince shoulda done something smart, but didn't. Taz was a great draw, a 5-star match performer, and a 10 star character with killer promos... instead we get to see the STINK FACE a million times... damn shame.

scottydabodi
11-11-2004, 11:33 PM
Smackdown sucked again... Thought Taz was gonna fight tonight!! But not... JBL gives INSPIRED promos, but that was it... "The Rise and Fall of ECW" on dvd next week!!!!!!!!! YYEESSSS!!!!!

Full Bug
11-12-2004, 09:21 AM
Angle getting his arm twisted by the UFC guy WAS pretty funny. You could tell that Kurt didn't like it much!
From what I hear Kurt almost tapped out for real, what a mess that would have been eh? Angle tapping to the new unknown guy, the ref knew it too, thats why he made that quick 3 count when the guys shoulders werent even down on the mat....
As long as JBL is champ, I dont even watch Smackdown, nada none....

scottydabodi
11-12-2004, 11:25 AM
From what I hear Kurt almost tapped out for real, what a mess that would have been eh? Angle tapping to the new unknown guy, the ref knew it too, thats why he made that quick 3 count when the guys shoulders werent even down on the mat....
As long as JBL is champ, I dont even watch Smackdown, nada none....

I watch it to see Angle. But that's it... there's NOTHING happening... That UFC guy took Angle by surprise... Angle's gotta watch it, cuz he did win Olympic Gold, but he isn't the only guy in the world that can really wrestle... Angle was pretty upset afer that whole incident, you could see it in his eyes... pretty funny!

monkeythe
11-19-2004, 08:12 PM
Anyone see the ECW DVD yet? It is by far the best documentary the WWE has done. Maybe the only time that the featured program has been better than the extras (partly because most of the matches areavailable on the Pioneer DVD's).
The DVD keeps the focus on the people it should (no interviews by any non ECWer's except for Vince & Bishoff talking about their companies and how they viewed ECW at different times).
The feature is about 3 hours long broken into approximately 50 parts. While one could complain that not every angle is there, WWE crammed as much as they could into the program. Thankfully, WWE didn't cut out people that they had fallings out with, as feature players like Shane & RAven are featured; and people that have no WWE history are also featured (Sandman & Sabu)