PDA

View Full Version : WWE Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Captain Peacock
01-01-2004, 06:16 PM
Loads and loads to talk about:

Kevin Nash: Out of contract, can`t wrestle full time, McMahon to offer him management job. Rumours that he will decline to team with Scott Hall in minor promotion.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: Narrowly prevents riot on Monday`s Raw in Austin, Texas by appearing after Shawn Michaels got cheated out of the belt. Rumours of in-ring return.

Stacey Kiebler : Has had sex with Test, David Flair and two other men (not at the same time), doesn`t swallow, has never had inter-racial sex or a three some, according to a sex quiz that she participated in.

RVD, Goldberg and Booker T: Contract renewals look unlikley.

Edge: Returning after Wrestlemania for feud with Criple H.

Elitest
01-01-2004, 06:18 PM
Stone Cold is so kewl

Elitest
01-01-2004, 06:19 PM
:p

http://www.stonecold.com/images/scconstruction.jpg

Captain Peacock
01-01-2004, 06:28 PM
I love serious wrestling discussions like this.

Big Poppa Pump rocks!

Elitest
01-01-2004, 06:31 PM
me too.....( yeah i know you are being sarcastic Peacock)

I watch it every time Im over there...Monday night is WRESTLIN' honey!!!

Its so fake and daft its actually GRATE!!

Weeksy Lee Roth
01-02-2004, 12:51 AM
I don't care what anyone else says

RAW IS JERICHO

Elitest
01-02-2004, 05:07 AM
:D

http://i9.ebayimg.com/03/i/00/95/df/f1_1.JPG

Mr Badguy
01-05-2004, 12:56 PM
Ere, now there`s two WWE threads!

This was here first.

Full Bug
01-05-2004, 01:46 PM
Yeah, I started the other one without noticing this one, oops.....
As I said in the other one, I cant believe the main event for Royal Rumble is Brock vs Hardcore Holly, Holly is a mid-card wrestler at best, what a joke.....

Dickface McSlapnuts
01-05-2004, 01:54 PM
THE BIG SHOW LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING TURD!

BigBadBrian
01-05-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Elitest
Stone Cold is so kewl

I haven't watched wrasslin' for about six months now since I lost interest. The interest is comin' back. What the hell ever happened with Stone Cold and that wife of his? Was that crap of him all of a sudden quitting real or just scripted? Did he divorce that wench or what?

Full Bug
01-05-2004, 02:39 PM
Him walking out was real, and him and the wife are seperated and getting a divorce I believe.....

Mr Badguy
01-05-2004, 03:44 PM
Yes, but was that bint on the TV really his wife.

I don`t think she was, I think she was just his "fake" wife.

What price The Undertaker to return at the Kane/HHH match at Royal Rumble to inadvertantly retain the title for Criple H?

Full Bug
01-05-2004, 03:49 PM
"Debra" was really his wife, she used to be married to Steve McMichael (The football player turned lousy wrestler in WCW for a short time) Steve had a first wife but she was never in wrestling....

Full Bug
01-05-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Mr Badguy

What price The Undertaker to return at the Kane/HHH match at Royal Rumble to inadvertantly retain the title for Criple H?
Dont know, but dont be surprised if Taker comes back as the "Dead Man" as opposed to his biker thing he has going now.....That may not happen until Wrestlemania though if at all.....

rustoffa
01-05-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Full Bug
Dont know, but dont be surprised if Taker comes back as the "Dead Man" as opposed to his biker thing he has going now.....That may not happen until Wrestlemania though if at all.....
Yeah,that'd be my guess or at least something closer to the original UT gimmick.It'd lend itself well to a true retirement angle,ie:driving off into the moonlight in a hot rod hearse or something.I always thought Alfonso could be a good character nowadays with all the former ECW talent there...any thoughts?
http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/dangerous_goods/fonzie_russ.jpg

twonabomber
01-05-2004, 10:27 PM
show sucks tonight.

Full Bug
01-06-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
.I always thought Alfonso could be a good character nowadays with all the former ECW talent there...any thoughts?

Maybe, although I'm not sure how he would fit in now that the ECW angle is dead and buried for good, I dont think Alfonso is even involved in wrestling anymore, but I could be wrong....
Twona, I dont know if I would say the show sucked, but it wasnt great either, I would say just average, I like Smackdown better just because there seems to be better actual wrestling and less entertainment.....I guess they both have their merits....

rustoffa
01-06-2004, 01:50 AM
Maybe, although I'm not sure how he would fit in now that the ECW angle is dead and buried for good, I dont think Alfonso is even involved in wrestling anymore, but I could be wrong....
Twona, I dont know if I would say the show sucked, but it wasnt great either, I would say just average, I like Smackdown better just because there seems to be better actual wrestling and less entertainment.....I guess they both have their merits....
Haha,you're right,Fonzie showing up with "what about the weed rob?"type shit would be funny.As far as good matches go on either show,take what you can get.

Elitest
01-06-2004, 02:37 AM
LMAO!!

Mr Badguy
01-06-2004, 04:16 AM
I prefer Raw.

Smackdown`s storylines always seem to revolve around the same 3 or 4 guys.

I`m not saying the Raw`s don`t, but they seem to have the stronger roster of "Superstars".

rustoffa
01-06-2004, 12:16 PM
The taped show must get the "b grade" storylines for sure.

Full Bug
01-06-2004, 12:19 PM
I prefer good wrestling to storylines, ever seen Chris Benoit against Kurt Angle? Now thats damm great wrestling, or Eddie G against Rey Misterio? Thats the shit I like....But thats just me.....

Elitest
01-06-2004, 03:33 PM
I cant stand storylines...altho the b/f likes them..

rustoffa
01-06-2004, 08:34 PM
I prefer good wrestling to storylines, ever seen Chris Benoit against Kurt Angle? Now thats damm great wrestling, or Eddie G against Rey Misterio? Thats the shit I like....But thats just me.....
Just meant the quality of the two shows...the storylines drive the WWE product, I could give a fuck less as well.How bout Guerro/Melenko in the tiny ECW ring?Super Crazy/Little Guido?
Some of the cruiserweight matches when WCW was loaded with all the lucha guys were good as well.Got any of those RF video compilation tapes?

alexpgrimes
01-06-2004, 10:16 PM
"Debra" was really his wife, she used to be married to Steve McMichael (The football player turned lousy wrestler in WCW for a short time) Steve had a first wife but she was never in wrestling.... If I'm not mistaken Steve Austin's first wife was Gentlemen Chris Adams sister.

Full Bug
01-06-2004, 11:15 PM
Got any of those RF video compilation tapes?
RF? What does RF stand for?

rustoffa
01-07-2004, 09:50 AM
RF? What does RF stand for?
I met these guys at one of the ECW shows here in atlanta back in the day,If you're an ECW fan or love the old classics like I do,they've got it all.......say you want a Flair promo compilation tape? look no further.....this is a goldmine.
RFVIDEO (http://www.rfvideo.com/merchant/index.cfm)

twonabomber
01-08-2004, 07:29 AM
I cant stand storylines...

i don't like it when they try to become topical...La Resistance i could do without. the Right To Censor thing went on waaaay too long. the "love stories..." ugh. just show people beating the hell out of each other and gratuitous sex, and leave the talky shit out.

Full Bug
01-08-2004, 09:44 AM
I hope they dont bring Steph back anytime soon, she is OK to look at, but here voice it worse then nails on a chalkboard and she sucks on the mike, if she wasnt Vince's daughter she would never EVER have gotten a job in wrestling.....

Mr Badguy
01-08-2004, 01:49 PM
How about Theodore Long on Raw, Monday?

Great mic skills.

Full Bug
01-08-2004, 02:08 PM
Yeah, he is good, although I could do without all the racist crap that comes out of his mouth and coach's yap's, but Vince tells them to say that shit, so you cant blame them for it......

rustoffa
01-08-2004, 08:28 PM
Yeah, he is good, although I could do without all the racist crap that comes out of his mouth and coach's yap's, but Vince tells them to say that shit, so you cant blame them for it......
haha,he was doin' a few indy shows around here while WCW was still goin...he was employed by the WWF at the time,not sure in what capacity.Pretty funny guy and when I asked him about his old ref days in the NWA saturday night TBS show he was like,"that's ancient history"....and just went into this pro-WWF rant....funny as hell.

Full Bug
01-08-2004, 10:25 PM
He was a ref for the WWF for a time as well, until they realized he is more talanted then that.....Took them long enough, he refereed for about 2 years.....

Full Bug
01-09-2004, 09:06 AM
Kevin Nash done with WWE

By JON WALDMAN – SLAM! Wrestling

It's official; Kevin Nash is no longer part of WWE. Nash, whose contract with WWE expired on December 31, confirmed that he is no longer part of the Stamford, CT-based company with a message posted yesterday on his website, KevinNash.net.

"On December 31, 2003 my contract with WWE officially ended," Nash said in his post.

Nash also confirmed that there had been some discussion of him working in a backstage role, but Nash declined the opportunity to stay with WWE in such a capacity. "I met with Vince and we talked about the possibility of my staying with the company in a creative role," he said. "This would have meant working [five] days a week and spending too much time away from my home and family so I decided not to stay with the company."

Nash also briefly spoke about his future, hinting that his ring career may not be over; though he did express interest in furthering his silver and small-screen career. "There are many options in wrestling with other companies and I am also looking into more film and television appearances," he said.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Cant say I'm going to miss him.......

Mr Badguy
01-09-2004, 01:46 PM
When was the last time he had a good match?

His last few PPPs with HHH were lacklustre at best.

Mr Walker
01-09-2004, 02:14 PM
"Debra" was really his wife, she used to be married to Steve McMichael (The football player turned lousy wrestler in WCW for a short time) Steve had a first wife but she was never in wrestling....

Yeah she was...
Austin stole her away from 'Gentleman' Chris Adams.
I cun't remember her real name but she went by the name "Lady Blossom" and she was British.

Mr Walker
01-09-2004, 02:15 PM

He's a heel...
He's supposed to say things you don't like.

Mr Walker
01-09-2004, 02:17 PM
When was the last time he had a good match?

His last few PPPs with HHH were lacklustre at best.

I liked the last PPV match he did with Shawn Michaels before he first left for WCW when he grabbed some guys prosthetic leg and beat Michaels upside the head with it.

Full Bug
01-09-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Mr Walker
He's a heel...
He's supposed to say things you don't like.

Duh! Really? I never knew that Walker, anything else you would like to clue me in on?:D
My point was Vince says in Coach's earpiece what he is suppost to say......Thats nothing new......

rustoffa
01-09-2004, 07:05 PM
He definetely lost more than a step....never really a good wrestler but the Outsiders angle with Hall (arguably coulda been one of the greats) was priceless.

Mr Badguy
01-13-2004, 04:53 AM
Is Hall done as well?

He disappeared all of a sudden after the NWO angle at Wrestlemania 18.

rustoffa
01-13-2004, 08:00 PM
Is Hall done as well?

He disappeared all of a sudden after the NWO angle at Wrestlemania 18.
He's been on TNA sporadically,probably enjoyin' the occasional beer again.....

ROTH
01-17-2004, 01:15 PM
DLR ARMY WALL needs instigators and moderators

Alinchainz and Joe Blunder LP don't know shit about wrasslin

Run in, run out help the SHITWITS

Based on the back scratchin principal

Mr Badguy
01-18-2004, 12:13 PM
Can`t see Hardcore Holly or Shawn Michaels winning the belts tonight.

Anyone care for a prediction?

I`ll go for Angle winning the Rumble to instigate a move to Raw then a feud with HHH for the strap at Wrestlemania.

Full Bug
01-21-2004, 11:33 AM
More On Huge 45 Minute Segment After RAW Ended Last Night
Story By: Niel Stephens
January 20, 2004

The actual off-camera things that were going on lasted a total of 45 minutes. After all the faces left the ring Stone Cold drove Pat Patterson back up the ramp where he had a beer. Stone Cold then came back down for a second time, this time drinking with Lillian. Lillian held her own very well by slamming roughly 6 beers with Stone Cold while he drank half of his and poured the rest on her shirt, much to the delight of the crowd of people who remained. Stone Cold tried to get Lillian to sing songs with him, but ended up giving her the mic, at which time she sang the chorus to her song on the WWE Originals CD. Eventually Stone Cold chased all the camera men around and gave them all a beer. He even chased the final guy all the way up the ramp and mocked like he was going to toss him off the stage. He then gave the camera guy a beer and a one finger salute. Stone Cold then shook hands with the people around ringside and asked for more beers. The production guy (with the headphones by ringside) told him that they only had one beer left. Stone Cold grabbed a mic and asked the production guy if he meant only one beer was left to drink or if he was making him leave. The production guy got all nervous and said that there was only one beer left and the cameras showed the cooler. Stone Cold then started to hassle the production guy about whether he was going to drink a beer with Stone Cold or get his ass kicked. Stone Cold did his ‘what’ bit for a while and eventually the production guy nervously muttered into the mic that he, “just wanted to go home”. Stone Cold made fun of him some more and then drank the final beer, shook some more hands and walked away.

At this point most of the crowd had then left, but much to our delight Stone Cold came back down to the ring again and found any unopened beers in the ring. He poured a couple of beers on the mat and started to swim in the beer and got a huge pop. He then took a long time walking around signing autographs, taking pictures, and shaking hands until he finally got yelled at by the production guy and had to leave.

On a side note, while Goldberg was in the ring with Stone Cold just after the cameras went off, he seemed to either have a very hard time getting his beer down (probably not the case) or he seemed to be hurting pretty bad after the match. He didn’t stay out there very long and left right after the Pat Patterson b-day celebration.

Hope that helps! The original information posted really didn’t show how much time was actually spent after the show!

Great show
=======================
Sounds like fun, I hear Summerslam may be coming to Toronto this summer, must go......

Full Bug
01-21-2004, 11:40 AM
[B
Anyone care for a prediction?

I`ll go for Angle winning the Rumble to instigate a move to Raw then a feud with HHH for the strap at Wrestlemania. [/B]
It will be Brock vs Goldberg at Wrestlemania with Brock winning since Goldberg's contract is up the day after and they wont renew it......
The other will be HHH vs Benoit, not sure who will win there, although I would guess it would be HHH since he is married to that thing called Steph, Benoit will never get his due as long as HHH is sucking the bosses dick, anyway, thats my prediction, it will happen......

rustoffa
01-21-2004, 10:29 PM
It will be Brock vs Goldberg at Wrestlemania with Brock winning since Goldberg's contract is up the day after and they wont renew it......
The other will be HHH vs Benoit, not sure who will win there, although I would guess it would be HHH since he is married to that thing called Steph, Benoit will never get his due as long as HHH is sucking the bosses dick, anyway, thats my prediction, it will happen......
still got that foley thing brewin'.....possible ref?possible scsa v/s foley?haha,we'll see.....
http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/dangerous_goods/dust2.jpg

Mr Badguy
01-22-2004, 05:29 PM
Is that Austin in the middle?

Or John Holmes ( not the wrestler )?

Mr Grimsdale
01-22-2004, 06:38 PM
they look a right bunch of woofters

rustoffa
01-22-2004, 09:12 PM
jerry lawler,magnum t.a.,dusty rhodes

Full Bug
01-23-2004, 12:20 PM
Anyone else hate Dusty Rhodes? I have always hated that fat slob, cant stand him......The most overrated fatso ever to wrestle.......

rustoffa
01-24-2004, 08:32 PM
Anyone else hate Dusty Rhodes? I have always hated that fat slob, cant stand him......The most overrated fatso ever to wrestle.......
He was pretty good on the mic.....
http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/dangerous_goods/DUSTYHURT.gif

Mr Badguy
01-25-2004, 03:35 PM
I remember that crap feud he had with Ted DiBiase in the WWF about fifteen years ago.

DiBiase and Sherie vs Rhodes and that black woman.

That was rubbish.

Full Bug
01-25-2004, 10:16 PM
I remember that crap feud he had with Ted DiBiase in the WWF about fifteen years ago.
That was rubbish.
Your thinking about Randy Savage and Sherri, not Ted DiBiase.....

rustoffa
01-26-2004, 01:03 AM

That was rubbish.
His best feuds were with Ric Flair,the Andersons(four horsemen)...old NWA stuff.I never saw any of his WWF stuff.

Mr Badguy
01-26-2004, 08:48 AM
How about the rumble last night.

Triple H and Lesner retain their titles.

No surprises there.

Benoit winning the Rumble.

Looks like a big push for the Wolverine.

More hints of a return for the old style Undertaker.

That will surely be the payoff from the "Buried alive" match at the Survivor Series.

Undertaker V Kane must be a certainty for Wrestlemania.

Full Bug
01-26-2004, 09:22 AM
Was glad to see Benoit win, about time he gets a decent push.....

Fairwrning
01-26-2004, 09:42 AM
who is the "surprise" chick that wwe.com is advertising...supposed to show up tonight it says..and,yeah, Benoit deserves the recognition..

Fairwrning
01-26-2004, 09:44 AM
never mind...just clicked on the pic and its Trish Stratus...3rd best lookin babe in the wwe

Full Bug
01-26-2004, 03:31 PM
by Dave Meltzer

We're sorry to report the news that Jack Tunney, the former figurehead President of the WWE, passed away on Saturday at the age of 68. Tunney was involved for years in the promotion of pro wrestling in Toronto. There will be a funeral tomorrow at the Holy Rosary Roman Catholic Church on 354 St. Clair Avenue West at 10 a.m.
---------------------
Any Canadian fans who grew up in the 80's-early 90's will remember this guy, thats too bad....I saw him a few times going to wrestling at Maple Leaf Gardens......

redblkwht
01-27-2004, 02:01 AM
Benoit has no Mic presence, I want the Taker to get the belt
again!!
anyone see the PPV? did the taker show up?
Is it true goldberg is done after WM? lol

Full Bug
01-27-2004, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by redblkwht

anyone see the PPV? did the taker show up?
Nah, they just teased his music, that distracted Kane and he got eliminated....He is coming back as the dead man.....
You want Taker to win the belt? Instead he should be given a ticket to the old folks home......:D

Mr Badguy
01-27-2004, 10:42 AM
I agree about Benoit.

The guy can wrestle but has no real charisma or mic skills.

Angle has all three but IMO works better as a heel.

`Taker is still one of the best, even if he is getting a bit old.

He`s still a lot younger than Hogan and Flair.

Full Bug
01-27-2004, 11:12 AM
Anyone see Mick Foleys speech last night on Raw? It was fucking great, he is still one of the best interviews.....

Mr Badguy
01-27-2004, 11:15 AM
Not yet.

What did he say?

Is he getting back in the squared circle?

Full Bug
01-27-2004, 11:23 AM
Looks like Foley will fight Orton at Wrestlemania.......
============================
The last segment of the night saw Foley enter the ring and tell the people that he was going to answer the question 'why he did what he did on Dec. 15.

He talked about how he channeled his anger and needed it to perform. He said that Pete Rose had that hatred and anger, but now at 61 years old can't let it go. Foley said that he's been happy in his retirement.

Foley said that his mistake wasn't walking out of the match, but was accepting it in the first place - because he didn't know if he could get that anger in his heart back.

Foley then called out Randy - without Evolution because Randy owed Foley 'a little favour.' An Irate Orton yelled at Foley and asked him what kind of favour he owed Foley.

Foley then asked Orton to spit in his face. A stunned Orton stared at Foley. Before Orton could respond, Foley pushed the microphone out of his hand and demanded, no ordered Orton to spit in his face.

Foley then pushed Orton, who looked scared and did it. Foley then said that he wasn't going to hit Orton, but turn the other cheek. With Foley encouraging the fans to chant 'loogie, loogie,' Orton did it again.

After going on about the big lie, Foley said that people were starting to believe what Orton said. He then started to punch himself in the face opening a cut under his own eye - and told Orton that he was not going to let him spit on his legacy and his name anymore.

Foley then said that hatred was in his heart and he was going to show Orton that - now. Foley then attacked Orton, punching him into the corner and giving him the running knee to the face. Flair and Batista ran in to make the save, and after threw Foley out of the ring.

Foley then grabbed a chair and nailed Batista on the back with it. Evolution retreated while Foley held the chair high in the ring as the show went off the air.

Mr Badguy
01-27-2004, 11:31 AM
Does that mean he`s coming back?

If so, for how long?

One last match at Wrestlemania?

Full Bug
01-29-2004, 09:39 AM
Thought I would post this Ric Flair DVD review, does anyone have this yet?
------------------------------
DVD Review: The Ultimate Flair

TSN.ca Staff

1/28/2004

Every once in a while, something comes along that is so incredible, so amazing, so absolutely perfect, that you wonder two things. 1: Why hasn't somebody done this before, and 2: I hope somebody makes more of these. The Ultimate Ric Flair Collection is one of those things.

The collection spans three DVD's, it's listed as having over 10 hours of material (but with the hidden content it's closer to 12), and is literally the best presented wrestling DVD collection I've ever seen. The package itself is absolutely gorgeous. Opening the box, you're first struck by two huge pictures of Flair and Jim Ross, and another of Flair and Sting (with an inset picture of a dressed to the nine's Flair with his "Ten pounds of gold" NWA championship. You open that up into four sections, which reveal the table of contents, and then the three DVD's (which have clear backgrounds and amazing pictures of Flair behind them).

The best part about the discs are the candid interviews with Ric Flair where he talks about the history surrounding the matches. He tells some great stories that I've never heard before, and ones that I've heard about, but only second hand. The legend of the Horsemen, the Plane Crash, his feud with Ricky The Dragon Steamboat, his dislike of Jim Herd (WCW President), and the emotion in his face when he talks about the special night in Greenville are all really cool things to hear from Flair.

Disc One focuses on the early years of Flair and the Horsemen, with a face Flair winning the NWA Championship from a heel Harley Race, and a heel Flair defending the belt against Dusty Rhodes and a young Barry Windham.

Harley Race and the NWA Championship from Starrcade '83, where Ric Flair won the NWA title for the second time, defeating Race in a steel cage match. The amazing thing about this match is how few high spots are done, and what a great story is told. Total number of "big moves" in the match? Five. There were two suplexes, a body slam, a flying head-butt, and the move that won the match, a cross body press off the second turnbuckle.
Other features:
Starrcade '83 Pre-Match interviews with Ric Flair, Harley Race, Race, Bob Orton Jr. and Dick Slater. Ric Flair and Wahoo McDaniel.
Starrcade '83 Post-Match interviews with Ric Flair, Harley Race, Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood.

Dusty Rhodes: Talking the Talk from Starrcade '85, where Rhodes and Flair went at it for 60 minutes in an incredible match that totally showcased how well these two gelled together. There was such an amazing rivalry between these two men, with the Horsemen having broken Rhodes' ankle weeks before this match. Other features:
Flar and the Andersons break Dusty's ankle, Flair cuts a promo, Dusty's rebuttal, the controversy explained, Flair gets riled up, Dusty comments on the decision.

Barry Windham: Keeping up with the Champ NWA World Championship Match Jan 20, 87, where a young Barry Windham takes on Ric Flair. This was a really cool feud, and would eventually lead to Windham joining the Four Horsemen years later.
Other Features: Attacked by the Horsemen, You cried the blues (Flair cutting an awesome promo on Windham), Flair vs Windham Jan 13, 1987, Dusty's Analysis, Flair Post Match Promo.

Disc Two features the Nature boy in two of his greatest feuds. The long feud with Ricky The Dragon Steamboat, whom Flair says he wrestled 3000 times in his carreer, and never had a bad match with him. Terry Funk, the innovator of hardcore, and one of the most fascinating promo-men in the business. Plus there are three candid interviews with Flair regarding The Plane Crash, the Legend of the Horsemen, and a Day in the Life of the Horsemen.

Ricky Steamboat: The Rivalry Clash of the Champions VI, and the greatest match, WrestleWar '89. Flair talks before the match, looking back on the match and says that while many say that it is the best match in wrestling history, and it flatters him to hear that, he and Steamboat probably put on 12 other matches which were better. It's an incredible match, and one which people like Triple H and Chris Benoit have said was an incredible influence on their careers.
Other Features: Flair and Windham vs Steamboat and Gilbert. Steamboat's three man workout. Flair calls out Steamboat.
The Controversy recap, Flair's Lawyer, Jim Herd, Ricky Steamboat, Ric Flair, Wrestle-War pre-match interview.

Terry Funk: Hardcore Clash of the Champions IX '89, an amazing match which saw Funk and Flair go hardcore. Other Features: Press Conference, Bagged, I'll Shake his hand, Flair's Rebuttal, You're gonna say I quit, New York Knock Out promos. Pre-Match interviews.

Then there are three candid interviews with Flair where he talks about The Plane Crash, which almost ended his life and the lives of fellow wrestlers Robert Bruggers, Jimmy Valiant, and promoters David Crockett and George Woodin. The pilot of the plane, Joseph Farkas, never regained consciousness, and died a month later.
There's a history of the Horsemen, where Flair, Arn Anderson, and Tully Blanchard give candid interviews, and a day in the life of a Horseman, where Flari, Anderson, and Blanchard talk about their adventures.

Disc Three looks at Flair's WWE career, starting with the Flair's 1991 debut as the Real World's Champion (where Flair tells the story of how he kept the WCW title because Jim Herd wouldn't pay him his $25,000.00 downpayment which he gave the NWA years earlier for the belt), and going through his feuds with Sting, and the night in Greenville SC, where WWE stars gave him an incredible tribute.

The Nature Boy heads North; includes the 1992 Royal Rumble (where Flair entered at #3, and held on to win the match and the World Title. Interviews featuring Bobby the Brain Heenan, Flair's WWE TV Debut, Funeral Parlour, Flair attacking Piper, the "Real" World Heavyweight Champion, Rumble post-match interview

Sting: Defining an Era; includes Clash of the Champions XXVII, Sting getting kicked out of the Horsemen, Reeking of Sex appeal (Flair cutting an amazing promo on Sting), and a pre-match interview with Sting.

A Special Night in Greenville; Flair vs Triple H in Greenville South Carolina. After the match the entire locker room emptied out to congratulate and pay tribute to Flair. Even introducing the match, Flair shows a lot of obvious emotion, and it was awesome to see Flair's speech, and how genuinely happy he is with his spot in the business.
Other Features: Flair's WWWF debut in 1976, a workout with Piper, PWI Wrestler of the Decade 1989, The Final Nitro where Flair cut an amazing promo on McMahon and the WWE.

Video Quality: 8/10 Wow. Some of this video is 28 years old, but it looks as good as the stuff that was shot in 2003. The fact that most of this stuff even exists is incredible (in the 70's and 80's, wrestling tapes were often used multiple times, with old matches being taped over by new ones by cost conscious TV station managers).

Audio Quality: 7/10 WWE has come a long way since the Hogan disc that I reviewed in 2002. This disc has solid levels, and while the mix isn't entirely 5.1, it's pretty solid considering that most of the matches on the collection were mono mixes.

Extras: 10/10 The entire disc could be considered an "extra", but this is just such a top notch package that it gets full marks. The extras are literally too many to mention, so I'll just do the highlights. The package is absolutely amazing.

The Good: It's 10 hours of Ric Flair! It's got one of the best wrestling matches of all times (Flair vs Steamboat), it has the post-RAW celebration that we've all heard about. It's got a young Jim Ross! It's got commentary by Gordon Solie! This is everything that a true wrestling fan could ever want.

The Bad: There is absolutely nothing bad about this collection. The only thing I would have changed slightly is the menu system. The menu's they used are do what they need to do, but a nice addition would have been a disc index (ala the Lord of the Rings extended editions) so that you could go through to one specific segment.

The Ugly: Harley Race's "sweatsuit robe", it has to be the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

Easter Eggs: This disc has a TON of easter eggs (Easter eggs are little hidden things that DVD authors put in discs for people to find).
Disc 1:
Go to Chapters. Right click on the chapter titled: "Barry Windham: Keeping up with the Champ." You will see a promo from Flair from the Summer of 1985 where he talks about Magnum T.A., Nikita Koloff, Buddy Landell and James J. Dillon

Go to Chapters. Go to the Dusty Rhodes chapter section. Left click on the sub-chapter titled: "Flair Cuts a Promo." You will see the never-before-seen "Lost Promo" from Flair!

Disc 2:
Go to Chapters. Right click on "Home." You will see a promo with David Crockett and Ric Flair following the newly formed Horsemen injuring Dusty Rhodes.

Go to Chapters. Left click on the chapter titled: "Day in Life of the Horsemen." You will see a promo with Flair from June 1987 talking about Jim Garvin, The Freebirds and Larry Bird.

Disc 3:
On the main menu page go to Play. Left click and once the WWE logo is highlighted, hit enter. You will see a Flair promo from 1987 talking about the Road Warriors, Freebirds, Jim Garvin and Precious

Go to Chapters. Go to the Special Night in Greenville chapter section. Go to the bottom and select Menu. Left click to highlight the beer in the picture. Hit enter. You will see Flair's WWE Entrace Titantron Video.

The Ultimate Ric Flair Collection is distributed by Koch Video Canada, and can be found online at Amazon.ca ($ 31.49), and on the WWE ShopZone ($34.95). It's also been spotted in various Future Shop's, Best Buy's, Walmart's, HMV's and other video stores for around $35.00.

I really hope that WWE does more discs like this. As good as the Hogan and Shawn Michaels "From the Vault" DVD's are, this one is 100 times better. The packaging is better, the sit-down interviews with Flair are better, the emotion he shows is amazing, and the stories he tells are just legendary.

This disc makes you want more. I want a Stone Cold Steve Austin DVD set, spanning WCW, ECW, and WWE. An Undertaker set with WCW and WWE stuff, and a Benoit ECW, WCW, WWE set would be amazing. Of course the set Canadian fans would froth over would be a 4 disc Bret Hart Stampede Wrestling, WWE, WCW set with Hart narrating and commenting on the matches.

For TSN.ca/Wrestling, I'm Brian "Darkside" Garside.
--------------------------------
I cant wait to pick this up, should be great, WHOOOO!!

Mr Badguy
01-29-2004, 02:25 PM
That sounds great.

I hope you can get that here in Britain.

Say what you want about what Flair is like now, but he must be one, if not THE, greatest of all time.

Full Bug
01-31-2004, 08:49 AM
Who is the best all time tag team?
http://slam.canoe.ca/SlamWrestling/tagteampoll.html
Tough choice, vote now!

Mr Badguy
01-31-2004, 09:18 AM
Money Inc.

Mr Badguy
01-31-2004, 09:21 AM
Just kidding!

How do you pick one?

Steiners
Gordy/Williams
Road Warriors
Midnight Express
The Andersons
The Hart Foundation

All great teams.

How do you pick one?

Mr Badguy
01-31-2004, 09:22 AM
And the Powers of Pain weren`t even in the poll!

Elitest
01-31-2004, 01:19 PM
I want a stone cold steve austin dvd set too.....yummy!!

Full Bug
01-31-2004, 01:29 PM
And the Powers of Pain weren`t even in the poll!
Are you saying they should be? Actually, compared to some lame ass teams in the poll, they should have been......

Full Bug
01-31-2004, 01:31 PM

How do you pick one?
The list will be narrowed down next Friday.......

rustoffa
01-31-2004, 04:29 PM
That is a tough one,some of my faves...

Midnight Express
Ole and Gene Anderson
The Freebirds
Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard
Road Warriors (heel version)
ECW Dudley Boys

Fairwrning
01-31-2004, 05:58 PM
Gene and Ole Anderson are my vote...and they arent even lited..wtf?/...these guys were wrestlers...they would litterally work on a guys arm for 30 min..it was almost agonizing to watch..when Gene sacrificed his head in the title match after what seemed like an hour...all time classic match...cant remember who it was against tho...Paul Jones and Wahoo maybe??

rustoffa
01-31-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by fairwrning
Gene and Ole Anderson are my vote...and they arent even lited..wtf?/...these guys were wrestlers...they would litterally work on a guys arm for 30 min..it was almost agonizing to watch..when Gene sacrificed his head in the title match after what seemed like an hour...all time classic match...cant remember who it was against tho...Paul Jones and Wahoo maybe??
Yeah bro.....isolating the arm...arm bars,chicken wings,then the knee off the ropes right to the shoulder.I kinda remember Paul Jones and someone as a face team...Jones was much better as a heel.He used to have a great site,wonder if it's still up?

Mr Badguy
01-31-2004, 08:56 PM
I dunno, The Steiners were a great team.

Hard to imagine tha "Big Poppa pump" is the same guy.

I`d like to see him do a "Frankensteiner" these days.

It would probably end his career.

Mr Badguy
01-31-2004, 09:04 PM
Are you saying they should be? Actually, compared to some lame ass teams in the poll, they should have been......

They weren`t the worst and there are some truely shit teams in that poll.

The Quebecers, Money Inc. etc.

Hell, The Rockers were a great team, they were years ahead of their time.

Although they didn`t win shit, they were the original high flying tag team.

If it wasn`t for them you wouldn`t have The Hardy Boys etc.

rustoffa
01-31-2004, 09:32 PM
I dunno, The Steiners were a great team.

Hard to imagine tha "Big Poppa pump" is the same guy.

I`d like to see him do a "Frankensteiner" these days.

It would probably end his career.
hahaha..."Holla if ya hear me Hollerin'"!:D

Full Bug
02-05-2004, 10:35 AM
by Dave Meltzer

Dave@wrestlingobserver.com

WWE announced on its web site today that the company had released Zach Gowen. Gowen hadn't been used in months, ever since suffering a concussion from taking Akio & Sakoda's finisher on a Smackdown taping. The news was not unexpected since there appeared to have been no plans for him in the future. Jim Ross stated on the web site that since Gowen is 20 years old, it wouldn't surprise him if the company didn't use him at some point again. Gowen had backstage issues, which many felt were due to getting so much notoriety very quickly and at such a young age.
-----------------------------
Wont miss him one bit, he was great as a guy with one leg, I respect him for what he has done, but I thought he kinda sucked, he was way to young to be pushed into a spotlight that fast, if he had 2 legs he never would have been hired in the first place.....

Elitest
02-05-2004, 01:16 PM
100% with you there Bug

it was sad

Mr Badguy
02-05-2004, 03:13 PM
Another of Vince McMahon`s freak shows.

I wonder what he`ll think of next?

Siamese twins?

rustoffa
02-05-2004, 11:18 PM
Another of Vince McMahon`s freak shows.

I wonder what he`ll think of next?

Siamese twins?
Stay tuned.......arrgh

Mr Badguy
02-09-2004, 04:54 PM
Hey, how about all of this Undertaker/Kane smoke and blackout nonsense.

It`s a bit Papa Shango, isn`t it.

Well, at least noone`s puked on screen yet.

Mr Badguy
02-09-2004, 04:56 PM
Looks like Goldberg is heading for "Smackdown" after "No way out" for a title shot at Lesner at WMXX.

(Yawn)

rustoffa
02-09-2004, 09:29 PM
Goldturd...arrgh......can't wait for the highspots.:elvis:

Mr Badguy
02-10-2004, 11:44 AM
I don`t think that will be any good at all.

Neither Lesnar or Goldberg can "sell" a beating convincingly.

Unless Lesnar attempts another moonsault, that is.

Ha ha!

Full Bug
02-10-2004, 12:20 PM
The trouble with Goldberg is he cant really have a match more then 10 minutes long without getting winded, cant really say the same about Brock, Brock is really going to have to carry Goldberg through that match, would rather have seen Brock go against Kurt or Benoit or something, you know Goldberd is going to lose anyway as it doesnt look like the WWE wants to renew his contract, and thats up after Wrestlemania anyway.....

rustoffa
02-10-2004, 09:05 PM
The main trouble with Goldberg is he can't wrestle.I'd pay good money to see Hall bash him in the noggin with a ladder one more time.Haha,that gash lasted a long time.

Mr Badguy
02-11-2004, 06:35 AM
OK, all these PPVs are crap.

What matches would you really like to see?

I`d go for Batista V Lesnar.

Kurt Angle V Shawn Michaels.

It`ll never happen, though.

Full Bug
02-11-2004, 09:40 AM
Chris Benoit vs Michaels on Raw next week could be good, would rather see a match like that on PPV so it could be given a good amount of time for the match, like 30-40 minutes or something.....
Yes, Angle vs Michaels would be cool too.....

rustoffa
02-11-2004, 09:31 PM
Benoit/Van Dam/Guerro/Angle Fatal four way with Guest referee Dean Melenko

Mr Badguy
02-12-2004, 03:50 PM
Cool!

How about Undertaker/Michaels/Angle/Van Dam/Jericho/Benoit elimination chamber?

I`d pay to see that!

rustoffa
02-12-2004, 11:20 PM
yep

Mr Badguy
02-13-2004, 05:49 PM
BRUTUS BEEFCAKE CAUSES ANTHRAX SCARE IN BOSTON

Beefcake - Edward Leslie, 46 - voluntarily checked into a treatment clinic on Monday, after cocaine he admitted was his caused an anthrax scare at MBTA`s downtown crossing subway station.

Sources say the man, who earned his nickname "The Barber" for hacking off defeated opponents hair, had been working there part time as a fare collecter.

Leslie was an early tag team partner of Terry "Hulk Hogan" Boleo and became popular during the 80`s wrestling boom because of his association with Hogan.

His in-ring career was ended in 1990 by a freak parasailing accident, after which his face had to be reconstructed with nuts and bolts. He continued with WWF as an interviewer in his "Barber shop" segment until the mid 90`s.

Leslie was easily earning "six figures" in his heyday, although such falls from fame have happened in the wrestling world before. A source said that there plenty of "guys who wasted their money, just like rock stars".

Elitest
02-13-2004, 06:04 PM
what does yall think of this..is it worth a look ?

WWE Smackdown presents Wrestlemania Revenge

Tickets for this event are scheduled to go on sale throught the Hallam FM Arena Box Office at 9am on Saturday 14th February (0114 256 56 56) and are restricted to a maximum 6 tickets per booking. Further announcements will be made when more information is confirmed. With more details on Hallam FM and The Star on Friday 13th February.

19 March 2004 : 19:30

WWE Smackdown presents Wrestlemania Revenge on Friday 19th March 2004.

Tickets, priced £40, £30 & £20 (may be subject to booking fee) are scheduled to go on sale at 9am on Saturday 14th February.

Tickets are restricted to a maximum of 6 tickets per booking.

No tickets will be posted out for this event. Any customer booking by credit card must present the card in person and be the holder of the card and sign for the tickets before they are issued. Tickets will be available for collection from Monday 16th February up until the event start time.

THE FOLLOWING SMACKDOWN! SUPERSTARS

ARE SCHEDULED TO APPEAR:

BROCK LESNAR

EDDIE GUERRERO

JOHN CENA

KURT ANGLE

HARDCORE HOLLY

THE BIG SHOW

REY MYSTERIO

THE BASHAM BROTHERS

BRADSHAW

RHYNO

TORRIE WILSON

SABLE

MATT MORGAN

Plus… GENERAL MANAGER PAUL HEYMAN

AND MANY MORE!!!

Full Bug
02-14-2004, 08:52 AM
Beefcake busted in Boston

By JAYA ROOPANSINGH -- SLAM! Wrestling

Brutus Beefcake (right) in his heyday with his 'Dream Team' partner Greg "The Hammer" Valentine (left), outside the ring) putting the hurt on the British Bulldogs at WrestleMania 2.
The Boston Herald is reporting that Brutus 'The Barber' Beefcake, whose real name is Ed Leslie, has checked himself into rehab after a terror scare at a Massachusetts Bay subway station.

Leslie, whose most noted in the wrestling industry for his friendship with, Hulk Hogan, and his run in the WWE as the 'Dream Team' with partner Greg "The Hammer" Valentine, was working for the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority as a part-time fare collector at a ticket booth in the subway.

According to the Herald, Leslie left a bag of cocaine in the booth and a subway rider thought that it was anthrax. Due to terrorism fears, the building was evacuated.

MBTA Deputy Police Chief, Thomas McCarthy, told Laurel J. Sweet of the Herald that Leslie came clean to spare MBTA costumers and co-workers any more trouble.

They also reported that he was co-operative with the police.

Leslie worked in the then WWF now WWE in the late 1980's and early 1990's. He was known for cutting the hair of his opponents after pinning them in the ring. In August 1985, he teamed with Greg "The Hammer" Valentine to win the WWF Tag Team Titles from Barry Windham and Mike Rotundo. The Dream Team lost the belts to the British Bulldogs after seven months.

In a parasailing accident he broke the bone structure in his face. He had to have surgery to repair it using over 100 metal plates. Brutus Beefcake reappeared on the scene of the WWF.He began a talk show through WWF called "The Barber Shop". It featured many great moments including the break-up of the Rockers where Shawn Michaels threw his partner Marty Jannetty through the Barber Shop window.

He started wrestling with a special "mask" to secure his face. He even teamed with a formerly "retired" Hogan to wrestle against Ted DiBiase and I.R.S. (Michael Rotunda) at Wrestlemania IX. In 1993, Hogan went to WCW and Leslie followed.

He turned on Hogan and became "The Butcher" for a while, joining the Three Faces Of Fear. It was unsuccessful. Leslie then became The Zodiac, a member of the Dungeon of Doom. After that failed Leslie left WCW for a brief hiatus, before returning in 1996 as The Booty Man.

In February 1998, the Disciple appeared by the side of Hollywood Hogan. He had a brief feud with Diamond Dallas Page. His job was to save Hogan. After that he joined the Ultimate Warrior in a feud against Hogan. In December of '98 all three were gone from the WCW.

In May '00 Leslie appeared in the Extreme Wrestling Federation (EWF). He had a 25-minute match with their new Television Champion, Rex Diamond, which ended in a no contest. He is supposed to appear at the Wrestlemania 1 tribute held by Fan Slam Fest.

"I didn't hear anything about Ed," said Tommy Fierro, Promoter of Fan Slam. "He would notify me if he was unable to attend."

The tribute is the day before Wrestlemania 20, March 13, in New Jersey.

There is no word yet from his wife or from fellow wrestlers
========================================
The guy is a toll both collecter? How the mighty have fallen, never really liked him anyway, but i guess the guy still likes a buzz, a bag of cocaine?

Elitest
02-14-2004, 01:11 PM
was that the answer to my question Bug ???

rustoffa
02-14-2004, 09:01 PM

THE FOLLOWING SMACKDOWN! SUPERSTARS

ARE SCHEDULED TO APPEAR:

BROCK LESNAR

EDDIE GUERRERO

JOHN CENA

KURT ANGLE

HARDCORE HOLLY

THE BIG SHOW

REY MYSTERIO

THE BASHAM BROTHERS

BRADSHAW

RHYNO

TORRIE WILSON

SABLE

MATT MORGAN

Plus… GENERAL MANAGER PAUL HEYMAN

AND MANY MORE!!!

They definetely are going to try to step that show up in '04,probably be a good show.Did you go to the last one over there?Didn't Jericho do Dave's "look at all the people here tonight"!,then go "and you all suck" or something?Fuck,I got 3rd row for the Raw here in a few weeks mothafuckas!

Full Bug
02-16-2004, 09:03 AM

It might be a good show, its kinda hit and miss when it comes to the Smackdown roster, personally I would rather go to a show with the Raw roster.....

Full Bug
02-16-2004, 09:05 AM
I'm really surprised Eddie GUERRERO won the WWE title last night from Brock, never thought I would see the day Eddie was a WWE champion, somehow I cant see him holding the belt very long....

twonabomber
02-16-2004, 11:06 AM
it was a crappy show last night.

Lqskydiver
02-16-2004, 11:47 AM
I think all the McMahons need to get back in the ring. The idea of owners getting their shit kicked and booed by the crowd was very appealing story wise. My guess is that they got tired of being viewed that way in the public eye and decided to remain on the business side of things.

Story lines have sucked big time...lost my interest long ago.

Full Bug
02-16-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by twonabomber
it was a crappy show last night.

I hope you didnt waste the 30 bucks for the PPV, the only PPV I'm going to get this year is Wrestlemania.....

Full Bug
02-16-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Lqskydiver
I think all the McMahons need to get back in the ring. The idea of owners getting their shit kicked and booed by the crowd was very appealing story wise. My guess is that they got tired of being viewed that way in the public eye and decided to remain on the business side of things.

I dont know, if I have to listen to Stephs awful voice again I think I might scream, she has to be the worst interview ever.....

twonabomber
02-16-2004, 01:43 PM
I hope you didnt waste the 30 bucks for the PPV, the only PPV I'm going to get this year is Wrestlemania.....

nah. Grimes and i watched it at BW3. going there to watch Wrestlemania too.

Mr Badguy
02-16-2004, 02:03 PM
I'm really surprised Eddie GUERRERO won the WWE title last night from Brock, never thought I would see the day Eddie was a WWE champion, somehow I cant see him holding the belt very long....

Eddie won the belt?

Wow, I never saw that coming.

However, if you think about it, it frees Lesnar up to face Goldberg at WMXX.

And Angle gets a title shot on the same card.

That might make a good match.

Bill V Brock for the belt would have sucked.

rustoffa
02-16-2004, 07:53 PM
The show was pretty bad.Never get tired of watching the Big Slow take bumps though,he looks like a candidate for an in ring coronary.Angle/Guerro for the title should be very good.Heyman screaming "help" on the mic was hilarious.Smackdown's tag-team division sucks patootey.

Mr Badguy
02-19-2004, 03:34 PM
Hey, I just ordered the Ric Flair DVD.

I`m looking forward to watching the last "Nitro" again, as when it was first broadcast it caught me out.

From what I remember, Flair was awesome on the mic when he let loose his tirade against Vince.

Can`t wait.

Elitest
02-19-2004, 04:43 PM
It might be a good show, its kinda hit and miss when it comes to the Smackdown roster, personally I would rather go to a show with the Raw roster.....

well its nearly $40 a ticket so perhaps not then ?:cool:

rustoffa
02-23-2004, 10:16 PM
Hey, I just ordered the Ric Flair DVD.

I`m looking forward to watching the last "Nitro" again, as when it was first broadcast it caught me out.

From what I remember, Flair was awesome on the mic when he let loose his tirade against Vince.

Can`t wait.
It's probably the best "WWE Biography" vid they've done so far.A friend did an interview with him last week for the local paper.A preview-type piece for the upcoming RAW here.I'll post the transcript when it's up.

rustoffa
02-23-2004, 10:37 PM
Vince v/s Flair at the Rumble here. 1/20/02

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/dangerous_goods/flairgrin.jpg

Mr Badguy
03-01-2004, 02:20 PM
I got it.

The "Reeking of sex appeal" promo in the Sting section, has to be the funniest wrestling promo ever.

Flair rules!

Mr Badguy
03-01-2004, 02:37 PM
By the way, if you like a laugh, go to:

www.wrestlecrap.com

The very worst ideas and gimmicks.

Very funny.

rustoffa
03-02-2004, 10:44 PM
From AJC.com with props to my friend Jon Waterhouse:

SPORTS: A FEW QUESTIONS WITH . . . Ric Flair
Jon Waterhouse - For the Journal-Constitution
Thursday, February 26, 2004

WHOOO! THE NATURE BOY HIMSELF, wrestling icon Ric Flair, is coming back to town. Flair has body-slammed his way around rings for more than 25 years, a good chunk of it in and around Atlanta with Ted Turner's World Championship Wrestling. Flair returns Monday night with World Wrestling Entertainment, which bought WCW in 2001. He's featured on WWE's "Raw" program on SpikeTV, which broadcasts next week from Gwinnett Arena.

Is it bittersweet when you come back to the former home of WCW, a company you helped build? I've been wrestling in Atlanta since 1978, from the City Auditorium to the Omni. When I think of all the great names that passed through Atlanta, I realize it was truly a phenomenal time. I'm not sad at all that the company isn't open anymore. But I am sad for the people who lost their jobs, and the fact that a lot of history was handed off to people who didn't have any respect for it. I'm glad to be with WWE. The product is far superior.

You have a lot of fans in Atlanta. Do you get special treatment when you're out on the town? I used to. My wife doesn't let me go out when I'm in Atlanta anymore. I was there when they were building Buckhead. Back then wrestlers were held in a special place. We'd go out to clubs, and it was like we were the Rolling Stones. At clubs like Rupert's, you'd see Dominique Wilkins standing in line, but it wouldn't be any of us.

You're working with a new generation of wrestlers today. How do these guys compare to yesterday's talent? It's a different mind-set and a different business today. Triple H is a non-drinking, health-conscious guy. I told him if I would've gotten hold of him in 1985, it would be a different story.

Fellow wrestler Mick Foley had some frank things to say about you in his biography. When you're working with him, is it sometimes difficult not to let things get personal? No. As soon as he opens my book ("To Be the Man," coming in June), all he has to do is read Page 2 and he'll get his. If you're going to talk like that, you've got to be ready for the rebuttal.

If you were asked to pass the torch to another wrestler, who would it be? I already have. Shawn Michaels took it and Triple H has earned it. [Triple H] is clearly the best all-around wrestler in the business today.

> THE 411: $22-$42. 7:45 p.m. Monday. The Arena at Gwinnett Center, 6400 Sugarloaf Parkway, Duluth. 404-249-6400, www.ticketmaster.com.

Mr Badguy
03-03-2004, 12:15 PM
I heard that Flair could be finished as an active wrestler due to a niggling neck injury.

When he signed his latest contract, he wasn`t supposed to wrestle anywhere near as many matches as he has been, he was supposed to be a backstage celebrity who got mic time in the ring, much like he was in the WWE co-owner angle a few years ago.

However, due to him still turning in good matches, WWE have been overusing him in the squared circle.

And how about the return of Rock n Socko?

flappo
03-03-2004, 12:48 PM
..big daddy vs paddington bear !

Full Bug
03-07-2004, 01:48 PM
Hercules Hernandez passes away

by Dave Meltzer

Raymond Fernandez, who was a WWF star in the 80s and a New Japan star in the 90s as Hercules Hernandez, was found dead on Saturday morning, having died in his sleep.

Dewey Robertson announced that Hercules had passed away at the Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame banquet last night. We have since confirmed the story is true.

Fernandez was living in Tampa. At this point the cause of death is presumed to be a heart attack, pending an autopsy.

Hercules worked all over the world, working for several years as a heel in the WWF, including wrestling Ricky Steamboat at Wrestlemania II. He and Scott Norton, as the Jurassic Powers, were a major tag team during the glory days of New Japan Pro Wrestling, feuding with teams like the Steiner Brothers and the Hell Raisers.
================
The wrestler death march continues......

rustoffa
03-07-2004, 07:58 PM
Hercules Hernandez passes away

I have an old New Japan tape with him v/s mr. pogo...brutal.There's a couple pictures of him on the wall at Abdulla's restaurant here,I think they were pretty good friends.

Mr Badguy
03-09-2004, 04:42 AM
Latest Smackdown! news:

John Cena will wrestle Big Show at WMXX with broken bones in his wrist. He doesn`t think that it will affect his performance in the match.

Brock Lesner is reported to be unhappy with his role being lessened recently. Lesner wants to be a main event wrestler, not a mid carder. He is scheduled to be one of The Undertaker`s first feud opponents when he returns as the "Dead man" after WMXX, which will no doubt be a push for The Undertaker for whom Lesner will be expected to job to. The question is: If he is pissed, what`s he going to do about it and where would he go if he did fall out with WWE?

Full Bug
03-10-2004, 01:30 PM
Lesnar update

by Dave Meltzer

Brock Lesnar quit the WWE last night at the TV tapings in Atlantic City. Lesnar, 26, will face Bill Goldberg at Wrestlemania in what will be his final match unless he changes his mind in the next few days. We'll have more on this later toady.
----------------------------
Brock quit? Holy shit, thats a big loss for the WWE, for a big guy he really had some talent.....

Mr Badguy
03-10-2004, 05:48 PM
Like I said, where will he go?

Japan?

There ain`t anywhere else that pays like WWE or gets as much exposure.

Bring back WCW!

Full Bug
03-10-2004, 06:21 PM
Shocking News: Real Reason For Lesnar Leaving; Joining NFL?

If you didn't believe our story the other day about Brock Lesnar being up ticked off with WWE, then maybe you'll believe this.

We have been told that yesterday at the SmackDown! tapings, Lesnar stood up in front of the entire room at the pre-show meeting and announced he was leaving WWE to persue a career in the National Football League.

Lesnar'c current WWE deal is for seven years. He met with Vince McMahon last Tuesday at the SmackDown! tapings and discussed his concern for his upcoming storyline with The Undertaker where was was supposed to put the character over. Lesnar didn't understand that if he was to be a main event player for the next several years, why was he going to be 'fed' to 'Taker.

He was also upset about going on the recent tour of South Africa where he had to wrestle Hardcore Holly. He felt that he should have been put in a much higher profile match.

Lesnar informed everyone at the meeting that he was miserable in the business. He said that it was not any reflection on the business per se, but he just couldn't find happiness in the industry any more.

Lesnar went on to publicly thank Vince McMahon, Jim Ross and Gerry Brisco "for finding me in college," and thanked Big Show and Paul Heyman for all their help with his career. He told the crew he wouldn't be back and he was said to be very emotional and wished everyone well.

===================
He wants to join the NFL, and apparently he has been saying this for quite awhile, but I bet he will be back some day when he fails at that career choice, but its pretty clear he is leaving.....

rustoffa
03-10-2004, 10:07 PM
Some folks just can't take the schedule,etc.....one tryout for an NFL team will snuff that dream.Holly's stiff work 'ell seem like a walk in the park after a couple of drills at an NFL camp.Here's an old ECW pic for old times sake.

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/dangerous_goods/sandflip2.jpg

Mr Badguy
03-11-2004, 12:43 PM
A new contract for Goldberg, then?

That`ll be a big blow to McMahon.

I think HHH vs Lesner was going to be the WMXX1 main event next year.

It could still happen if Lesner don`t cut it in football.

Full Bug
03-14-2004, 03:15 PM
So is anyone getting Wrestlemania tonite? I am going out to see it, now way I am spending 49.95 to order the PPV, I hope its a good show.....

Mr Badguy
03-14-2004, 03:35 PM
No, but I`m getting a friend to tape it for me.

I just got the new Mick Foley "Greatest hits and misses" DVD.

Like the Flair DVD, it covers all of his career and includes many of his greatest matches.

There aren`t as many promos but there are more matches.

Highlights are Vs Big Van Vader from `92, the infamous "Hell in a cell" match Vs The Undertaker from `98 and Vs Triple H from 2000`s Royal Rumble.

I haven`t watched all the matches yet, though.

Where Flair`s DVD is a chronicle of a great technical wrestler and the man who wrote the book on how to be a "heel", this is a brutal account of how Foley could be wholly responsible for the high risk, hardcore elements in wrestling today.

Some of the shots he takes will really make you wince.

It is great!

Big Troubles
03-14-2004, 03:47 PM
Wrestlemania kinda looks like shit this year. There is no real seller for me. Brock vs Goldberg? Who cares. Brock and Goldy are both taking a hike so it wont matter who wins. Angle vs Eddie? Angle takes it then feuds with Taker after WME.
Michaels/HHH/Benoit. I pray for Benoits victory, but something just doesn't seem right there. Good match...well as good as a 3 way can be.
So what else is there? Eve Gown match? Snooze... Molly shaved bald will be alright. Cruiser's look good too. 2 different fatal 4 way tag matches? Cripes almighty, they've seriously run out of ideas.
I wanted Hogan. Everything else is warm shit, dripping over vannilla ice cream. Save your $$$

Full Bug
03-14-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles

I wanted Hogan.
Hogan not being there is part of the reason I am going to watch it, screw Hogan, I hate that piece of shit......The best thing I ever saw was when Brock Lesner destroyed him.....

Big Troubles
03-14-2004, 05:13 PM
Yeah, I know. Hogan is old. But still, would be cool to just see him there. Or Bret Hart. Someone with some sort of significance. Sting vs Flair to end there feud once and for all would have been awesome too!
Just doesn't seem like a $50 PPV

Full Bug
03-14-2004, 11:45 PM
Was great to see Benoit win tonite, loved that, and the match was awesome, lots of blood from HBK, made up for a otherwise weak Wrestlemania.....
And it sure looked like Brock was leaving alright the way that match ended.....

Full Bug
03-15-2004, 12:20 AM
Brock Lesnar opts to put WWE career on hold
www.wwe.com

Brock Lesnar has made a personal decision to put his WWE career on hold to prepare to tryout for the National Football League this season. Brock has wrestled his entire professional career in the WWE and we are proud of his accomplishments and wish him the best in his new endeavor.

POJO_Risin
03-15-2004, 04:37 AM
Lesnar...for all his faults in this business...could be a big sell for a fledgling fed to hang their hats on to start competing with the bigboys...

like the NWA/TNN or whatever the fuck it's called...

if they paid him the money...and used him to bring over a couple of other players...they could make a dent...

with that being said...

who cares...

Benoit won! Against HHH and HBK in a three way...

about time...Benoit and Guerrero the title holders...

good to see new blood...now let's hope they fucking get Benoit going in a fucking bigtime feud...

did Cena win?

Full Bug
03-15-2004, 10:25 AM
Yeah, Cena won, it was the first match on the card, I guess that makes him the US champ, not a great match but not the worst either....The New York crowd was really bashing Lesner, was something to see, you could tell it really pissed Brock off....

POJO_Risin
03-15-2004, 09:22 PM
Well...I say fuck the crowd...nothing against them...

but not everyone is as lucky as the Rock...with that potential outside of wrestling...

it has to suck having to travel...what was it I heard...320 days of the year or some shit like that...

The Rock has it made...picks and chooses...

Lesnar...being still considered a "Rookie" in the biz...doesn't have that luxury yet...perhaps this is his way to show them he's not dependant on wrestling...

he'll be back...and as a heel to the nth degree...

rustoffa
03-15-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Benoit won! Against HHH and HBK in a three way...
about time...
Haha......and he didn't blade.Nice to see HHH finally do a clean job in the middle of the ring.The Cena/Big Slow finish was classic with the chain distraction to use the knucks.Crowd response to the Goldberg/Lesnar matchup reminded me of Rocky/Hogan,marked out crowd to say the least.Anyone else baffled by the continued Foley putting over Orton thing?

Full Bug
03-15-2004, 10:39 PM
Did you know Lesner bought his own private jet to make traveling easier for him? Not one other wrestler had that luxury, yet Brock still complained about the traveling, I wonder how all the other wrestlers felt about him still complaining even though he has his own jet.....

Full Bug
03-15-2004, 10:40 PM

he'll be back...and as a heel to the nth degree...
I bet your going to be right......

Full Bug
03-15-2004, 10:44 PM
Anyone else baffled by the continued Foley putting over Orton thing?
I think its the right thing for Foley to do, he isnt going to be around long anyway and Orton needs the push beating Foley gives him, and everyone knows how classy Foley is, I'm not surprised he is putting Orton over.....

POJO_Risin
03-15-2004, 10:58 PM
And hell...Orton has that old school/new school mentality...I like him...and he has the potential to be as big as Cena is right now...

Foley's doing the class thing, and I'm sure that McMahon will give him his due when it's time...

Elitest
03-16-2004, 10:37 AM
Who won on the goldberg/lesnier match? What if anything with the undertaker is going on?

Full Bug
03-16-2004, 10:57 AM
Golberg won the match, you didnt miss much, the match was crap.....Lesner gave the crowd the finger, after that Austin Stunned Brock, and a little later Goldberg, thats about it, lots of boring chants from the crowd.....
Not sure what their doing with Undertaker yet, that may come out Thursday on Smackdown.....

POJO_Risin
03-16-2004, 12:12 PM
Was Paul Bearer there...and who was he with if he was?

Full Bug
03-16-2004, 12:46 PM
Yep, he was there, he signed a year contract I believe.....

Full Bug
03-16-2004, 12:48 PM
They should bring back the Funeral Parlour, that was a funny segment back in the day.....He is with Taker.....
He actually has his own website, I guess everyone has one these days.....
http://www.percypringle.com/

POJO_Risin
03-16-2004, 01:05 PM
I heard he signed a contract clear back in October...I just wasn't sure if he was with the Taker...or with Kane...

Mr Badguy
03-16-2004, 01:38 PM
Whoa!

Next Monday`s Raw will be a draft lottery with all Smackdown! and Raw superstars in the pot.

Both cards will be repicked.

That should shake things up nicely.

It could mean that either belt could end up on the opposite show (if the draw isn`t fixed, of course).

What`s the bets Evolution all get picked for the same show seeing as they`re trying to put them over as the new Four Horsemen?

Big Troubles
03-16-2004, 02:02 PM
Evolution will split. I think Orton and Flair will remain on the same show. But Batista is going on his own. Jericho and Christian with Trish will stay on same show too. Big Show will move from Smackdown to Raw for sure. Steiner will move to Smackdown as well as Richards and Spike, Venis and Bubba Ray. Raw will get Edge, Rey, A Train and Moore.

Full Bug
03-16-2004, 02:46 PM

It could mean that either belt could end up on the opposite show (if the draw isn`t fixed, of course).

Its a given it will be fixed, the main reason they are doing it is because there arent enough heel's on Smackdown and Brock leaving leaves a big hole, add to that Angle is injured again, so they had to do something, should be interesting.....

Full Bug
03-16-2004, 03:02 PM
Brock Lesnar talks about why he left WWE

by Henry Walk

Brock Lesnar is introduced as the “Next Big Thing in the NFL”. Mike Morris
asked about jumping to the NFL and to tell people why he decided to do so.
Lesnar said growing up in Minnesota it was something he always wanted to do.
He said he had a wonderful three years in WWE and was always kept happy
but recently grew unhappy. Went on to say that he always wanted to play
football, got college offers going out of high school, right now he wants to
try and make it in the NFL.

He said he’s 6-foot 4-inches tall and 289-punds, people ask “why walk away
from Vince McMahon, making all that money?” He said it’s just about being
happy. He is 26-years-old now and doesn’t want be 40-years old and
wondering if he could have made in football. “I’m not saying I may never go
back there someday,” said Lesnar. But, right now he wants to try out for
one team, 100 percent. Being from Minnesota he hopes to try out with the
Vikings. Who knows what will happen, he says, if he can’t try out there,
then somewhere else. He’s already an accomplished amateur wrestler and
sports entertainer.

Mike Morris asked if he notified Vince about being so unhappy. He said yes,
he told him he was going to leave about two weeks before WrestleMania and
told him about being so unhappy about six months before that. He was just
flat out tired with all the traveling. He said not everyone understands the
traveling schedule for wrestlers.

One thing he did enjoy was meeting all the people, the good money and
entertaining the fans in the ring. He bought an airplane for himself but
said that was just an escape coat for him and it didn’t work.

Morris asked about the NFL work, not as much of a bad traveling schedule but
has a gruesome 7am to 7pm daily schedule. Brock said he’s always been an
athletic guy, used to workouts and isn’t a push over. He’s just asking for
the opportunity to try. This is something he wants to do for himself. So
when he is 40 or 50-years old he can say he had the balls to walk away from
a multi-million dollar contract and try this out.

Kelly asked about being tested, she wanted to know if there was any worrying
about passing a chemical test with the steroid problem in wrestling, “is
that a concern?” Brock said that’s not going to hinder him one bit, he has
been taking drug tests since High School. “I'm just a white boy from South
Dakota blessed by God to be as big as I am,” he said. “Drug tests aren’t the
issue, the only issue is to see if I can be a football player.” He went on
to say that this has been his dream since being a kid. Wrestling was always
a secondary sport and even though he was better at football and did better
there, he only excelled in wrestling.

He was asked about what position he wanted to play. He said he was open for
anything. His next step is to take a couple days off to spend some time with
his daughter, then fly down to tryouts with his agent “Big” John Wolf. He
might be away from home still but he will sacrifice that for this
opportunity. He said he wants to play on defense for sure, but he can do
anything, he isn’t too slow and isn’t weak, so he’ll see what happens.

He was asked if he was a decorated player in High School. He said he made
all state, but was injured in his senior year and couldn’t play at the
beginning, but was moved to being a Fullback later that year.

A caller asked if he would consider going to the Canadian Football League or
playing in Europe before going on into the NFL. He said that he highly
doubts that, he will try to excel here in the U.S. Morris said that pretty
much anyone and everyone is tested. It doesn’t matter if you’re from
college or WWE.

Brock then talked about having the experience. He said there are a lot of
guys, especially wrestlers, who go into the NFL without professional
experience. He mentioned Stephen Neal from the New England Patriots and how
he did that exact thing. Mike mentioned some other names that did the same
thing, from being NCAA wrestlers to being NFL players. Brock said he just
doesn’t want to be unhappy anymore, he knows a lot of people in wrestling
who are so unhappy.

Kelly asked if he would consider going back to wrestling. Brock said he has
been disappointed there, “I’m walking away from the wrestling business for
now,” he said.

One of the other guys from the show pointed out how he isn’t the same Brock
from last year, he appears to be more down, rather than that excited,
up-beat Brock Lesnar. Brock said he has enjoyed his time working for Vince
McMahon and WWE but right now its time to see if he can do something for
himself.

Mike Morris thanks him for calling in for the interview and everyone says
good bye. End of interview. Morris went on to say, “Here’s a guy walking
away from a 7 or 9 million dollar contract, but what a guy to walk away to
play football.”

Big Troubles
03-16-2004, 04:20 PM
Personaly I think its fucking rediculous. Vince spent time and money on building him up from OVW to pushing him down our throats as the next big thing. Squashing everyone from Spike to the Hardy's. Then 3 years later at the age of 26, he says the travel is too hard? He wants to try a "real" sport? Well since Vince isn't gonna say it. I will. Fuck you Brock. You've turned into Goldberg. Now Vince has to get that WWE machine going again, and find his next big waste of time and money so he too get fuck the fans over and leave. Ungrateful. Meanwhile there's at least a dozen wrestlers who deserved that spot he got. Hopefuly now they will get it. Good Bye Brock.

Full Bug
03-16-2004, 04:37 PM
Yeah, at least on the bright side other deserving wrestlers will get a shot, I hope Brock fails at football, comes back to Vince begging for a job, and Vince tells him to go fuck himself, would look good on him.....But knowing Vince he will take him back anyway, look who he has taken back in the past, Sable being a great example, she tried suing WWE for like a billion dollars some years ago for sexual harrassment and some other bullshit, yet here she is again in the WWE......Although she might not be for long, she is Brocks girlfriend....

twonabomber
03-16-2004, 04:44 PM
all the pussy in the WWE, and Brock takes up with that old hag Sable?

Roth & Roll
03-16-2004, 04:49 PM
A very mediocre Wrestlemania. I thought for sure Bret Hart would have showed up during the HBK/HHH/Benoit match. I was kind of hoping HBK and HHH would team up on Benoit, and then Hart would come out of nowhere and nail the old "DX" with a few chair shots to "screw" HHH out of the title; avenge the Montreal screwjob, and help Benoit win the title - a fellow Canadian and former pupil of Bret's dad Stu Hart. Would have been a good storyline, but I guess Bret still harbors a little anger towards Vinny Mac. Oh well...

Roth & Roll
03-16-2004, 07:35 PM
...With Lesnar and Goldberg gone from WWE, they could use a little .....rWo (Roth World Order)

rustoffa
03-16-2004, 08:43 PM
Personaly I think its fucking rediculous. Vince spent time and money on building him up from OVW to pushing him down our throats as the next big thing. Squashing everyone from Spike to the Hardy's. Then 3 years later at the age of 26, he says the travel is too hard? He wants to try a "real" sport? Well since Vince isn't gonna say it. I will. Fuck you Brock. You've turned into Goldberg. Now Vince has to get that WWE machine going again, and find his next big waste of time and money so he too get fuck the fans over and leave. Ungrateful. Meanwhile there's at least a dozen wrestlers who deserved that spot he got. Hopefuly now they will get it. Good Bye Brock.

You nailed it. :killer: :killer: :killer:

rustoffa
03-16-2004, 09:03 PM
Its a given it will be fixed, the main reason they are doing it is because there arent enough heel's on Smackdown and Brock leaving leaves a big hole, add to that Angle is injured again, so they had to do something, should be interesting.....

Yep,and the fact Smackdown just plain sucks....completely stale week after week.I think the last time it was remotely interesting was the Stephanie era.Anyone remember the paranoid,fit-throwing Jericho character in WCW?The feud with Melenko and the Goldberg angle that Goldturd himself squashed?I'd really like to see that again....the heartbreak angle with Trish would be a perfect segway.The vignettes where Jericho went to the library of congress to find a loophole,etc.Probably some of the greatest character work I've ever seen.

Big Troubles
03-16-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Roth & Roll
...With Lesnar and Goldberg gone from WWE, they could use a little .....rWo (Roth World Order)

LOL I just about pissed myself at this one! The rWo invades the WWE

Big Troubles
03-16-2004, 09:35 PM
What about that John Hennigan guy or Hendrick? Here and gone? The guy had a great look, but was crap in the ring. Too bad. We need more athletic big guys to watch. Although i could use a little time away from that "Little Johnny" thing he was doing.

Full Bug
03-19-2004, 08:57 AM
The following is from WWE.com:

Ron Simmons released

Ron “Faarooq” Simmons has been released from WWE, effective immediately, according to the WWE Talent Relations Department.
--------------------------------
Wonder what he did to get fired? Weird timing, they just did a angle on Smackdown where he was "Fired"....

Mr Badguy
03-19-2004, 05:43 PM
all the pussy in the WWE, and Brock takes up with that old hag Sable?

Isn`t she still married to Marco Mero?

Full Bug
03-19-2004, 06:17 PM
Nah, they split up as soon as Sable rejoined the WWE, I guess he saw for himself what a phony she is the way she sued and then went back.....

twonabomber
03-20-2004, 07:14 AM
Ron Simmons released

damn. no more APA, i guess. they were underused anyways.

Roth & Roll
03-20-2004, 01:06 PM
damn. no more APA, i guess. they were underused anyways.

Damn right they were underused. Kinda disappointed they never got a bigger push. I loved those old barroom brawls they used to have a few years back where they would film them tearing up bars around the country. Some funny shit.

Full Bug
03-20-2004, 01:22 PM
Real Reason Ron Simmons Was Fired From WWE; Drug Related Issue
Reported By Niel Stephens on 03/19/2004

The reason Ron Simmons was released from WWE was actually because of a drug related issue that he refused to seek help for or even acknowledge.

Simmons was also said to be very unpleasant when it came to last weekends WMXX PPV. He was ticked off that WWE would not get him a personal limo from the hotel to MSG the night of the show. He was asked to take the private bus rented by WWE for all of the superstars to ride on. Apparently that wasn't good enough for his standards though.

WARF
03-20-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Roth & Roll

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Full Bug
03-21-2004, 10:46 PM
Remember Chyna?
- Joanie Laurer's first concert with the Chynna Dolls group only drew 40 people at the 1,000 seat El Rey Theater in LA.
Her rock group only drew 40 people? Thats too funny, I guess that scary looking creature is no threat to the Britney Spears of this world.....:D

Full Bug
03-22-2004, 04:25 PM
--Make of this what you wish. WWE has purchased the domain name newecw.com which at this point directs you to wwe.com. This pretty much says that they are strongly considering doing a Saturday night TV show using the ECW name.
---------------------
Would love to see ECW come back, but if the WWE has their paws on it, its hard to picture it being as good.....Some of the old ECW matches were awesome.....

Roth & Roll
03-22-2004, 04:37 PM
--Make of this what you wish. WWE has purchased the domain name newecw.com which at this point directs you to wwe.com. This pretty much says that they are strongly considering doing a Saturday night TV show using the ECW name.
---------------------
Would love to see ECW come back, but if the WWE has their paws on it, its hard to picture it being as good.....Some of the old ECW matches were awesome.....

A revival of ECW would be awesome - and somehow I don't think anyone but Paul Heyman will be running it, and if that's the case we're going to see the return of hardcore, and probably a lot of the guys from the original roster such as Rob Van Dam, The Dudley Boyz, Tajiri, etc...

That WOULD kick ass.

POJO_Risin
03-22-2004, 11:38 PM
Well...and to more or less follow up on that...

Heyman was selected to move from RAW to Smackdown...and promptly quit...

hmmmm....

POJO_Risin
03-22-2004, 11:42 PM
And now McMahon has announced that the trade deadline was moved to the end of the dayTuesday...so that a new GM would be announced...and more trades as well...interesting...

I wonder how long it will be before Heyman shows up to reclaim his ECW members...

Full Bug
03-22-2004, 11:49 PM

I wonder how long it will be before Heyman shows up to reclaim his ECW members...
I hope that happens, that would be great, we will see.....

POJO_Risin
03-23-2004, 12:18 AM
It's flying around everywhere bro...and everything seems to fit...

I would love to see it...

my guess would be that he'd take a few older members...but start up with a fresh crew...we'll see...

Full Bug
03-23-2004, 09:27 AM
The return of ECW would be very cool, the only downside of Paul leaving is Stephenie coming back and being in charge of Smackdown, am I the only one who hates her? Her voice is worse then fingernails on a chalkboard, she sucks, if she wasnt Vince's daughter the only job she would ever get is flipping burgers at Burger King......
Will be great to see ECW style matches again, if it happens, would be great for Rob Van Damm, his future doesnt look too bright the way the WWE is right now, he just doesnt seem to fit in......

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 09:30 AM
I think Paul will be offered a writing job again which is good news.
With Steph on Smackdown, it will make for good tv with HHH there.

Full Bug
03-23-2004, 09:39 AM
HHH wont be around for awhile soon, he is taking a few months off to do a movie, at least thats what I have heard......
Would love to see a ongoing feud between Benoit and Michaels, that would make for some classic matches.....

rustoffa
03-23-2004, 12:01 PM
---------------------
Arrgh.....has anyone seen that IPW fed out of florida?Total ECW ripoff complete with Joey Styles and a bloated Mike Awesome.Hopefully they won't fuck this up if it does happen.

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/dangerous_goods/sabu.jpg

Full Bug
03-23-2004, 12:08 PM
Mike Awesome......Didn't he do a disco type thing in WCW? Maybe I am thinking of someone else, but if it was him that was bad, leave it to the old WCW to make a cool wrestler into a joke......

Mr Walker
03-24-2004, 10:09 AM
Kurt Angle is the new Smackdown GM.
Smart move considering Angle's ability to draw heat on a mike and the fact that his 'stack-of-dimes' neck is one twitch away from landing him in a wheel chair.

If they want a subversive ECW angle to work, Paul E. needs to go after 'The Franchise' and let him come in and shoot on everyone.

Remember Pillman's classic drunken ECW shoot when he almost took a piss in the ring... One of pro wrestling's top ten classic moments.

Full Bug
03-24-2004, 10:34 AM

Remember Pillman's classic drunken ECW shoot when he almost took a piss in the ring... One of pro wrestling's top ten classic moments.
Never saw that, but knowing Brian it must have been great, what did he shoot about dude?

Mr Walker
03-24-2004, 12:03 PM
Maybe it wasn't as much of a shoot as I thought...

"Pillman's career was on a downward spiral, and so was his life outside the wrestling world at this same period. Something changed in Brian and he just stopped caring about a lot of things within pro wrestling and outside of pro wrestling. A lot of people were afraid Pillman was going to go over the edge and did not know what to expect out of him. Eric Bischoff eventually turned it in to "The Loose Cannon" angle which Pillman used to break through to the next level in WCW, even with Hogan running the show. Hogan couldn't keep Pillman down, because Pillman constantly pulled "shoots" on live TV and got himself over at the expense of others.

As the story goes, Kevin Sullivan pitched an idea to run an angle involving Pillman where he would to go Extreme Championship Wrestling when Eric Bischoff finally had "enough" of the SHOOTS on WCW TV and fired Pillman on LIVE TV. Pillman would be sent to ECW to work the territory to make it seem as if he had really been fired. The only people that knew about the angle were to be Sullivan, Pillman, and Bischoff to make it work.

This angle did happen, with Brian leaving WCW and working ECW for a few months. This was when WCW used the "termination" angle and sent Pillman to ECW. Pillman was more of a "Loose Cannon" in ECW threatening to "Pull his johnson out" and "piss all over the fans". Pillman's angle was working with the auidence actually thinking he had quit WCW and or was really fired by WCW. Pillman showed up at a live WCW show and had purchased a ticket and sat in the front row during the show. The fans 'marked' out awaiting for Pillman to pull one of his infamous "shoots" and do something conterversial. When Hulk Hogan and others back stage saw how "over" Pillman had been, and got the subsequent ratings for Pillman's segment on the show, Pillman was ordered to return to WCW the following week to do an angle with Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage on Nitro.

This killed off the idea Pillman wasn't working for WCW, because in order to keep the illusion going that Pillman had purchased a ticket, he would have had to have returned to ECW for a few weeks and not appeared on WCW for any purpose. But Hogan and Savage simply wanted to get the rub of the ratings and didn't care about the development of the angle for long term business in the company. Pillman did return the following week and did the angle with Hogan and Savage, but the heat was dead after that point surrounding his "Loose Cannon" persona. Hogan and crew probably didn't care about hurting Pillman's career, and got what they wanted (cheap ratings).

One classic "Loose Cannon" moment after the other had built uo the character in to being one of the greatest of all time. He went bezerk on a Clash of the Champions one night and broke away from the scripted interview and ran behind Bobby "the brain" Heenan who was doing live commentary, and Heenan knowing the script didn't call for what Pillman was doing screamed "What the fuck are you doing?" on live TV. Pillman also was scheduled for a "respect match" with Kevin Sullivan at a WCW PPV and two minutes in to the match he grabbed the microphone and scramed, "I respect you booker man" and walked out pulling a 'shoot' leaving WCW to scramble to cover for the unfilled air time.

After one of the shows, Brian Pillman went home and was driving in his Humvee along Kentucky Route 338 and fell asleep at the wheel, after a long night of completing his tax returns. He hit a tree trunk and shot across the road and hit another tree which caused the vehicle to flip. Pillman was thrown 30 feet through the air.

Pillman wasn't wearing his safety belt and if he had he would have been killed as the vehicle was flattened. He went to hospital with a severely broken left ankle, dislocated jaw, broken nose and cheekbone and severe facial cuts. He had a steel rod inserted into his ankle and his ankle was fused into a walking position. He was released on April 19th returning for plastic surgery on his face.

Pillman returned to ECW and worked in a wheel chair during this period, while still under WCW contract. WCW had no use for him since his automobile accident and killing off all of his heat using "The Loose Cannon" gimmick to help give Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage some cheap ratings. Pillman worked for ECW under Paul Heyman even though he was in a wheel chair and he eventually became a free agent.

During a promo in ECW, Pillman mentioned the hardcore rap band "****** With Attitudes" and Newjack (having only heard a white guy use the word "******" decided Pillman was racist and went after him) took offense to this. This led to a backstage confrontation between the two and ended Pillman's stay in ECW.

Newjack's comments at the ECW Fan Convention were: "If I got racial like I can...everybody in this room would hate me. I could dig stuff up that would make me hate you. When Pillman tried to cover it up by saying he was trying to talk about the Rap group that was BS. He can thank Paul E for me not knocking his block off when he came in the dressing room. Because Paul was the first one to get to me when I was back there. I could almost see it if we were doing an angle with him, but we weren't doing anything with him." "

Full Bug
03-24-2004, 12:22 PM
Newjack is known as kind of a loose cannon himself, not many people liked working with him, and after reading a few interviews with him I can see why.....
After Brian died, it was brought out that he left his family without any money and they were in a bad way, I think even a few shows were held trying to raise money for his family, I wonder how they are doing now.....

rustoffa
03-24-2004, 08:19 PM

Oh yeah,there was also a classic one where he was at home messing with a gun eluding to suicide and Austin took off and talked him out of it.they almost buried that one as I recall.

Mr Badguy
03-25-2004, 02:55 PM
Mike Awesome......Didn't he do a disco type thing in WCW? Maybe I am thinking of someone else, but if it was him that was bad, leave it to the old WCW to make a cool wrestler into a joke......

Yeah, that was the "That 70`s guy" angle.

Rubbish.

Relive all these bad angles at wrestlecrap.com

From the Gobbeldygooker to Doinkwhackers to Mantaur to Dog Poo matches and a festive battle royal where 20 men fought over a turkey.

It`s all there.

Mr Walker
03-25-2004, 03:06 PM
Oh yeah,there was also a classic one where he was at home messing with a gun eluding to suicide and Austin took off and talked him out of it.they almost buried that one as I recall.

One of RAW's greatest moments...
Right behind Bret Hart's uncensored rant after Austin cost him a match to someone... I can't remember who...
All I remembered was Hart screaming "This Is Bullshit!" "This is Fucking Bullshit!"
Randy Savage hit the nail on the head when he said Bret Hart was his own biggest mark.

Mr Walker
03-25-2004, 03:07 PM
No wait...
He had the gun because he heard Austin was coming to his house to beat the shit out of him.
Austin broke a window and got in the house and Pillman pulled a gun on him.
Classic stuff!

Full Bug
03-25-2004, 03:15 PM
That was creepy, I believe Brian died not too long after that......That Wrestlecrap site sure has some funny shit listed in there.....

rustoffa
03-25-2004, 07:46 PM
Yeah, that was the "That 70`s guy" angle.

Rubbish.

Relive all these bad angles at wrestlecrap.com

From the Gobbeldygooker to Doinkwhackers to Mantaur to Dog Poo matches and a festive battle royal where 20 men fought over a turkey.

It`s all there.
Mike Awesome started out in Japan.He was the ECW champ for a bit and had some brutal contests with Masato Tanaka....that's all before they blew his character in WCW.

Big Troubles
03-25-2004, 07:48 PM
Hey Bug, where do you check for most of your acurate wrestling info?

Im a fan of Torch and the prowrestlinginsider. i find 1wrestling is shit now...

rustoffa
03-25-2004, 07:48 PM
No wait...
He had the gun because he heard Austin was coming to his house to beat the shit out of him.
Austin broke a window and got in the house and Pillman pulled a gun on him.
Classic stuff!

Hahaha! Your right....damn,I gotta check my preoccupation with suicide.:D

rustoffa
03-25-2004, 07:54 PM

You guys ever check Lordsofpain?It's pretty focused...marked out site to say the least.Ultimowrestling was an old school fave of mine...wonder what happened to that guy?

Full Bug
03-25-2004, 11:22 PM

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/home.html is a good one,
www.wrestlingobserver.com I find to be the most trusted site for good info.......
This site isnt bad, although alot of it is just rumour.... http://www.ringsidepost.com/main.shtml
I like this one as well...... http://www.tsn.ca/wrestling/

Big Troubles
03-25-2004, 11:29 PM
i find the observer lacks stories though. They are acurate though thats for sure. Torch has great Lounge reports.

Lords of Pain rule too dude!

Full Bug
03-25-2004, 11:29 PM
Tom Zenk used to write kick ass columms for a few years on his website but doesnt do them anymore, a shame, they were really well done.....

Full Bug
03-25-2004, 11:30 PM
Dont you have to subscribe to the Torch though? Thats the impression I have always got.....

Big Troubles
03-25-2004, 11:31 PM
yeah his stories were good. especially when he'd make fun of Rhodes.
I found him pretty bitter towards Martel and McMahon though.

Big Troubles
03-25-2004, 11:32 PM
I used to. Had it going for 3 years. Now I just check the online reports.
I miss the issues though. maybe I will renew actualy.

Mr Badguy
03-26-2004, 09:08 AM
Also wrestlinginformer.net

A good site which is updated regularly.

Full Bug
03-26-2004, 11:02 PM
Austin domestic dispute

by Dave Meltzer

Steve Williams (Stone Cold Steve Austin) was involved in an alleged domestic dispute last night at his home in San Antonio which saw police come to his residence. The story was reported earlier today on KSAT in San Antonio.

Williams, 39, was not arrested, despite reports to the contrary, and is still scheduled to appear at an autograph session in New Jersey tomorrow. His 37-year-old girlfriend, who was not identified, and who he is reportedly in the process of breaking up with, called police last night. She claimed Williams had shoved her to the ground, injuring her hands and knees and she was fearing bodily injury. She indicated a willingness to press charges, and that she has pictures taken for evidence and will pursue legal action against Austin.
============================
Well, at least how wasnt arrested for assault this time, this guy seems to have a knack for pushing around women, maybe even worse then that for all we know.....

Mr Badguy
03-28-2004, 08:55 AM
Well, he is a redneck.

Mr Badguy
03-28-2004, 02:09 PM
Talking of rednecks, I just saw the big Bradshaw push on Smackdown!.

I read about it in one of the wrestling news sites and thought it would be crap.

However, the guy worked the crowd well and drew plenty of heat.

It`s a goofy kind of character, kinda like IRS, but it looks like he should be a good heel.

It`s the heels who make you tune in every week, after all.

Full Bug
03-29-2004, 04:03 PM
--Eddy Guerrero, at the end of the show last night, had a beer thrown on him by a fan while he was in the ring celebrating with his daughters. Guerrero way lost his cool on the fan and had to be held back by police.
---------------------------------------------
I can understand the guy being a little pissed off at that, but to freak out and held by cops? You can tell the guy has a long way to go to lick that booze problem, a shame he is that way when he is being given a push with the Belt, this isnt the first time Eddie has reacted this way.....
Watch for him to screw up, ala Steve Austin.....

rustoffa
03-29-2004, 08:01 PM
--Eddy Guerrero, at the end of the show last night, had a beer thrown on him by a fan while he was in the ring celebrating with his daughters. Guerrero way lost his cool on the fan and had to be held back by police.
---------------------------------------------
I can understand the guy being a little pissed off at that, but to freak out and held by cops? You can tell the guy has a long way to go to lick that booze problem, a shame he is that way when he is being given a push with the Belt, this isnt the first time Eddie has reacted this way.....
Watch for him to screw up, ala Steve Austin.....

I agree it's part of the business,he should have just enjoyed watching security work the guys ass.Man,back in the glory days of ECW, a stunt like that would have gotten you the beating of your life via Atlas security.

Mr Badguy
03-30-2004, 12:41 PM
Jobber of the week : HHH

Puts over Shelton Benjamin on RAW with a clean pin.

That`s got to be a first.

rustoffa
03-30-2004, 08:28 PM
Jobber of the week : HHH

Puts over Shelton Benjamin on RAW with a clean pin.

That`s got to be a first.

What about Benjamin's overnight face-turn?Looks like they're needin' another Booker T.

Full Bug
03-31-2004, 12:23 PM
If anytime your bored and want a laugh or two, listen to these interviews with Marty Jennetty (The Rockers), this dude tells some pretty good funny stories about HBK, women, and all kinds of shit, one of the best interviews I have ever heard from a wrestler talking about stories back in the 80's/90's days, its worth a listen, check it out.....
http://www.theinteractiveinterview.com/

Mr Badguy
04-11-2004, 08:57 AM
Jobber of the week:

The guy who waxed Bradshaw`s car for $1000.

Straight from the Ted DeBiase book of cheap heat.

Why do you yanks boo somebody kicking illegal immigrants out of the country?

He would get a standing ovation over here.

Susie Q
04-13-2004, 07:35 PM
My kid wants to watch Backlash. I told him he has to do "X" amount of housework, and I would get the PPV for him. He likes to sneak in here to read what everyone says about wrestling. I got him wrestlemania 20 for him for his birthday. He made me watch a couple of matches as well. I used to be into wrestling back in the day...

Roddy Piper
Superfly Snooka
Hulk
Kerry Von Erich
Jessie Ventura
Rick Flair
Sargent Slaughter

etc...

Of course, since my kid is the KING of the household....he will get Backlash :cool:

rustoffa
04-15-2004, 10:32 PM
The Big Slow just killed Angle on smackdown.:sleepy:

Mr Badguy
04-16-2004, 05:57 PM
Does that mean he`s now a face?

Mr Badguy
04-16-2004, 05:59 PM
I don`t think Big show is used particularly well anyway.

He isn`t a good heel either.

POJO_Risin
04-17-2004, 01:43 AM
The Big Slow just killed Angle on smackdown.:sleepy:

I don't watch wrestling much anymore...

but that was funny as hell...Angle laying on the floor like he'd been dropped off the Sears tower...

ranked right up there with Hogan's monster truck falling off the building and Hogan dying when The Giant's monster truck rocked it off the building...maybe it was the other way around...can't remember...

wtf is going on with this shit...christ...

POJO_Risin
04-17-2004, 01:44 AM
The Big Show's best gimmick was when he was coming out dressed as other wrestlers...showed a different side of him...

at Wrestlemania...when he came out as...I think..."Showamania"...and that Hogan mockery...I almost pissed my pants...

Full Bug
04-17-2004, 08:45 PM
Austin leaves the WWE

By SLAM! Wrestling

On the heels of the high profile departures of Brock Lesnar and Bill Goldberg, another WWE superstar has taken leave of the organization. Unable to work out the details of a new contract, 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin and the WWE have parted company.

On the WWE's official Web site, the promotion acknowledged Austin's departure with a very brief statement.

"After months of negotiations, the WWE and Steve Austin have been unable to come to terms on a new contract and as a result have mutually agreed to part company. Both parties have left the door open to work together again in the future and the WWE wishes Steve the very best in his future endeavors," read the announcement.

Before his departure, Austin filled the on-air role of "enforcer" on the WWE's Monday night Raw program and hasn't wrestled in the ring for quite some time due to several nagging injuries. He officiated the match between Bill Goldberg and Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 20.

It should be noted that the WWE didn't mention Austin by the moniker of 'Stone Cold' in their announcement. The nickname was a bone of contention during Austin's contract negotiations during the past few weeks. Austin contended that it was his ex-wife who came up with the name and therefore the WWE could not lay claim to it. Rumour has it that Austin is considering wrestling his pal Bill Goldberg in Japan.

In late March, Austin was the subject of a domestic disturbance call in which his girlfriend Tess Broussard alleged that Austin shoved her down to the ground during an argument. Austin has not been charged in the incident. In 2002, Austin pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor charge of assault for hitting his wife Debra Williams (known as Debra McMichaels in the wrestling world) during a June 2002 argument at their San Antonio home. Austin was sentenced to one year probation, fined $1000 U.S., ordered to attend a domestic violence counseling course, and directed to perform 80 hours of community service.
-----------------------
Stone Cold gone eh? Guess that will give him more time to beat women....

POJO_Risin
04-17-2004, 10:59 PM
It's funny how Austin's mantra has dropped so much the past few years..due to injury...and...well...his beating of women...

Funny thing about it was how giant an ass he was as a punk as "Stunning" Steve Austin in the NWA/WCW...

then of course...he ends up carryig the WWF on his shoulders after that infamous Wrestlemania against Bret Hart...in a brilliant move...making Austin a face...Hart a heel (and the new Hart Foundation begins)...and bringing Austion to near wrestling legend status...

Hmmmm...wonder if he'll end up in the NWA/TNN deal...

rustoffa
04-18-2004, 02:01 AM
There's also the TNA / Fox sports net deal in the works supposedly. Arrrgh....maybe they'll call it "The best damn wrestling show period".

Mr Badguy
04-18-2004, 02:17 PM
Watch Raw`s ratings drop with Austin gone and HHH going to make a movie.

It`ll be as bad as Smackdown!.

Mr Badguy
04-21-2004, 04:52 AM
Jobber of the week: Mick Foley

The WWE legend will do anything to put over Randy Orton.

I suppose winning the Intercontinental title was never on the cards for Foley with his bit part PPV role.

But what`s the point of bringing him back if he`s never gonna win?

rustoffa
04-21-2004, 10:18 PM
It's worse than the old Dusty Rhodes beatdowns. Just how fucking much does a marginal wrestler need to be put over? That fucker probably travels with Vince.....

Full Bug
04-22-2004, 09:35 AM
I dont know about that, Orton had a great match with Mick Foley at backlash.....

rustoffa
04-22-2004, 08:42 PM
I dont know about that, Orton had a great match with Mick Foley at backlash.....

Didn't see it....heard it was pretty bloody. I guess Orton has potential, just hasn't lived up to the card status yet in my opinion.

Mr Badguy
04-25-2004, 07:32 AM
Smackdown! Jobber of the week: Mexican Champion El Grande Luchador getting his ass kicked from Bradshaw

If he`s the best in Mexico, I`d hate to see their worst

Huggy Bear
04-25-2004, 08:17 AM
Any word on whats happening with Taker yet?

Full Bug
04-25-2004, 08:49 AM
In what way? If you mean why he hasnt been around, they are using him more as a special attraction now and giving him lots of time off.....

Huggy Bear
04-25-2004, 02:53 PM
Thanks, last time I saw him was on Smackdown (just after Wrestle Mania)

Mr Badguy
04-26-2004, 12:07 PM
I think he`s scheduled to appear at "Judgement day" as there have been promos with him in them.

I don`t know who he`ll be wrestling.

Big Show, perhaps?

Full Bug
04-26-2004, 12:16 PM

I don`t know who he`ll be wrestling.
Big Show, perhaps?
Nah, Big Show is out for a few months with some sort of surgury, hence the I quit angle they just did with him.....

rustoffa
04-26-2004, 10:05 PM
HHH talking to the fake plant in Bischoff's office......heh.

Mr Badguy
04-27-2004, 03:13 PM
Nah, Big Show is out for a few months with some sort of surgury, hence the I quit angle they just did with him.....

Which Smackdown! heel is big enough for the Undertaker to have a feud with?

Unless they`re going to give someone a big push?

However, rarely does anyone get a clean win over the Dead Man at a PPV.

I know...Hardcore Holly!

rustoffa
04-27-2004, 10:01 PM
Which Smackdown! heel is big enough for the Undertaker to have a feud with?

Unless they`re going to give someone a big push?

However, rarely does anyone get a clean win over the Dead Man at a PPV.

I know...Hardcore Holly!

Looks like it's (Smackdown) turning into an ECW angle. Would replacing Smackdown with some sort of hostile ECW takeover work?

NathanRay
04-27-2004, 10:14 PM
Looks like it's (Smackdown) turning into an ECW angle. Would replacing Smackdown with some sort of hostile ECW takeover work?

That Would Be Very cool. I think it be a lot cheers for ECW no matter what they did as long as were causing trouble and staying interesting.

Full Bug
04-30-2004, 11:25 AM
"Dave Meltzer is reporting that WWE has been in contact with Sting in past weeks, and here is the latest update. Currently, Sting does have much interest at all in appearing for WWE, though the rumor going around right now is that if he could get WWE to sign Lex Luger, he would be willing to make some WWE appearances. The story behind this is that Luger, a very close friend of Sting's, is currently having major financial problems after going through divorce and paying legal expenses, and Sting is using himself as a way to help Luger out."
-----------------
Sting I could live with, but Luger to the WWE? He sucks pond scum, that would be a bad move.....

Mr Badguy
04-30-2004, 02:05 PM
It shows that WWE are desperate for main event talent.

Sting is the last of the WCW headliners as a free agent.

I know he`s been appearing for NWA/TNA but can he still cut it at the top level?

Also, WWE fans have hardly taken to the other WCW legends who have signed since the takeover.

Steiner, Goldberg, Booker T, Lance Storm, Kevin Nash: All major players in the last days of WCW but have never been fully embraced by the fans.

I see Storm announced last week that he is finished in the ring in order to be a full time trainer for WWE.

Mr Badguy
04-30-2004, 02:07 PM
Do you think Vince would sign Luger after the mysterious death of Miss Elizabeth?

Full Bug
04-30-2004, 02:39 PM
Do you think Vince would sign Luger after the mysterious death of Miss Elizabeth?
Are you kidding? Vince would sign the devil himself if he thought it would draw and make money.....
Look what happened with Bret and the death of Owen, yet he keeps asking Bret if he will appear, yet Bret wont do it.....
Look what happened last time Luger was around there, remember the Lex Express Tour? What a joke, that flopped big time, if Lex comes with the deal I cant see it happening.....

Full Bug
04-30-2004, 02:43 PM

I see Storm announced last week that he is finished in the ring in order to be a full time trainer for WWE.
Poor Lance, he is a nice guy, I sent him a E-mail once and he personally responded to it, class guy, too bad the WWE didnt know what to do with a great wrestler, although he did have zero personality, his site is OK.....

rustoffa
04-30-2004, 11:40 PM
Are you kidding? Vince would sign the devil himself if he thought it would draw and make money.....

You got that right.

Mr Badguy
05-02-2004, 09:41 AM
I thought that when Lance did his "If I can be serious for a minute..." speech to draw heat at the start of matches, he was a good heel.

They spoiled it when they tried to make him a smiling, dancing face.

He was at his best as the captain of Team Canada in WCW, when he held (I think) four titles at once.

It will be good for him to pass on his skills to younger talent, as he is a solid technical wrestler.

rustoffa
05-02-2004, 10:07 PM
Yeah man, team canada was kinda funny. Making Hacksaw a member seemed to kinda kill it. Lance and Justin Credible were a great heel tag team in ECW as well.

Mr Badguy
05-03-2004, 09:55 AM
Attention British wrestling fans!

The wrestling channel is here!

Sky channel 432

TNA/NWA, Ring of honor, Japanese, Lucha Libre and classic Kent Walton British wrestling are all featured.

tobinentinc
05-03-2004, 10:30 PM
Yeah man, team canada was kinda funny. Making Hacksaw a member seemed to kinda kill it. Lance and Justin Credible were a great heel tag team in ECW as well.

Ah the good old days of WCW before it went under. I still can't figure out why ;).

Mr Badguy
05-04-2004, 09:31 AM
Vince Russo

Mr Badguy
05-08-2004, 06:38 AM
Smackdown! jobber of the week:

Threeway tie between:

Chavo Guerrero (Losing cruiserweight title to a woman)
Basham Brothers (Verbally them physically beaten by John Cena)
FBI (Squashed by the Undertaker)

Seems like Smackdown! is the jobbers graveyard.

Special mention to Eddie Guerrero`s mother faking a heart attack to get Bradshaw some cheap heat.

And Booker T made a great move from Raw, mucking around in a graveyard at night.

rustoffa
05-09-2004, 12:40 AM
Seems like Smackdown! is the jobbers graveyard.

Special mention to Eddie Guerrero`s mother faking a heart attack to get Bradshaw some cheap heat.

And Booker T made a great move from Raw, mucking around in a graveyard at night.
arrrgh.....you nailed it.

Mr Badguy
05-09-2004, 04:47 PM
I know that $WWE has to include some lighter entertainment, but some of the goofy angles they have got going just now are pure shit.

It takes up far too much air time.

WARF
05-09-2004, 05:25 PM
The WWE needs to bring back the Triple H/Kane/Katie VIck STORYLINE!!!!!!