PDA

View Full Version : Minto Returns March 9

KICKITJOE!
02-10-2005, 11:51 AM
The highly touted heavyweight contender Brian Minto will be back in action March 9, live in Butler Pa. I'm not sure as of yet who the opponent will be, but we'll get someone in there to take it. Brian will depart tomorrow for a 2 week program in California pa. run in the mountains. We currently have him running 3 miles in 12 minutes in the snow with no shoes, nothing. He is hungry and his next opponent will more than likely retire after this upcoming beating. As always Joe Thunder and Lou Duva will be ring side. Brian will next fight on espn this summer, probably against Klitshko, Williams, Tyson or Holmes.

LoungeMachine
02-10-2005, 11:54 AM
He's fighting at a Day's Inn Motel , DUMBASS

He lost his last fight to a 42 year old crack head

Brian Minto has never heard of you, except to sue you.

WHERE'S THE ONE MILLION YOU OWE ME FOR OUR SUPERBOWL BET YOU CHILD MOLESTING FRAUD??????

jUST WANTED TO GET THIS IN BEFORE THIS THREAD GETS CLOSED TOO.

LoungeMachine
02-10-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by KICKITJOE!
The highly touted heavyweight contender Brian Minto will be back in action March 9, live in Butler Pa. I'm not sure as of yet who the opponent will be, but we'll get someone in there to take it. Brian will depart tomorrow for a 2 week program in California pa. run in the mountains. We currently have him running 3 miles in 12 minutes in the snow with no shoes, nothing. He is hungry and his next opponent will more than likely retire after this upcoming beating. As always Joe Thunder and Lou Duva will be ring side. Brian will next fight on espn this summer, probably against Klitshko, Williams, Tyson or Holmes.

Highly touted???

No one has ever heard of him, and he lost his last fight?

The fight is in a month, and NO OPPONENT has been named?

He's fighting in a Motel in Butler?????????

why do you bother with this lame shit, you fag.????

fanofdave
02-10-2005, 11:58 AM
take it from little joey turdner,

he really is a fucking loser.
so is minto.

sucks to be you, joey turdner.

ALinChainz
02-10-2005, 12:07 PM
Shows how much he knows.

No way on earth Klitschko fights on ESPN. He's the heavyweight champion and has an EXCLUSIVE deal with HBO PPV.

Williams just lost his last fight against Klitschko, he isn't fighting anytime soon and won't be against someone who lost to Tubbs and isn't even ranked in the top 20 of the WBA, WBC, or IBF.

Tyson is retired and Holmes is in line to fight Foreman in a battle of the old geezers.

Joe Thunder talks out of his asshole, but who could tell by this ugly fuck.

Next question Joe, your stupidity bores me.

You're right LM, until he comes up with something halfway intelligent, thread is closed.