PDA

View Full Version : The little Injun that could

BigBadBrian
02-11-2005, 10:17 AM
The little Injun that could
Ann Coulter

February 11, 2005

If Ward Churchill loses his job teaching at the University of Colorado, he could end up giving Howard Dean a real run for his money to head the Democratic National Committee.

Churchill already has a phony lineage and phony war record – just like John Kerry! (Someone should also check out Churchill's claim that he spent Christmas 1968 at Wounded Knee.) In 1983, Churchill met with Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi and later felt it necessary to announce that his group, the American Indian Movement, "has not requested arms from the Libyan government." In 1997, he was one of the "witnesses" who spoke at a "Free Mumia" event in Philadelphia on behalf of convicted cop-killer Mumia Abu-Jamal.

Come to think of it, Churchill could give Hillary a run for her money. All that's left for Churchill to do now is meet with Al Sharpton and kiss Suha Arafat.

Churchill's claim that he is an Indian isn't an incidental boast, like John Kerry pretending to be Irish. It is central to his career, his writing, his political activism. Churchill has been the co-director of the American Indian Movement of Colorado, the vice chairperson of the American Indian "Anti-Defamation" Council, and an associate professor and coordinator of American Indian Studies at the University of Colorado.

By Churchill's own account, a crucial factor in his political development was "being an American Indian referred to as 'chief' in a combat unit" in Vietnam, which made him sad. This is known to con men everywhere as a "two-fer."

In addition to an absence of evidence about his Indian heritage, there is an absence of evidence that he was in combat in Vietnam. After the POW Network revealed that Churchill had never seen combat, he countered with this powerful argument: "They can say whatever the hell they want. That's confidential information, and I've never ordered its release from the Department of Defense. End of story." Maybe we should ask John Kerry to help Churchill fill out a form 180.

In one of his books, "Struggle for the Land," Churchill advances the argument that one-third of America is the legal property of Indians. And if you believe Churchill is a real Indian, he also happens to be part owner of the Brooklyn Bridge.

In his most famous oeuvre, the famed 9-11 essay calling the 9-11 World Trade Center victims "little Eichmanns," he said "Arab terrorists" – his quotes – had simply "responded to the massive and sustained American terror bombing of Iraq" by giving Americans "a tiny dose of their own medicine."

Having blurted out "Iraq" in connection with 9-11 in a moment of pique, Churchill had to backpedal when the anti-war movement needed to argue that Iraq had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Arab terrorism. He later attached an "Addendum" to the essay saying that the 9-11 attack was not only payback for Iraq, but also for various other of this country's depredations especially against "real Indians" (of which he is not one).

In light of the fact that Churchill's entire persona, political activism, curriculum vitae, writings and university positions are based on his claim that he's an Indian, it's rather churlish of him to complain when people ask if he really is one. But whenever he is questioned about his heritage, Churchill rails that inquiries into his ancestry are "absolutely indefensible."

Churchill has gone from claiming he is one-eighth Indian "on a good day" to claiming he is "three-sixteenths Cherokee," to claiming he is one-sixty-fourth Cherokee through a Revolutionary War era ancestor named Joshua Tyner. (At least he's not posing as a phony Indian math professor.) A recent investigation by the Denver Post revealed that Tyner's father was indeed married to a Cherokee. But that was only after Joshua's mother – and Churchill's relative – was scalped by Indians.

By now, all that's left of Churchill's claim to Indian ancestry is his assertion: "It is just something that was common knowledge in my family." (That, and his souvenir foam-rubber "tommyhawk" he bought at Turner Field in Atlanta.)

Over the years, there were other subtle clues the university might have noticed.

Churchill is not in the tribal registries kept since the 1800s by the federal government.

No tribe will enroll him – a verification process Churchill dismisses as "poodle papers" for Indians.

In 1990, Churchill was forced to stop selling his art as "Indian art" under federal legislation sponsored by then-representative – and actual Indian! – Ben Nighthorse Campbell, that required Indian artists to establish that they are accepted members of a federally recognized tribe. Churchill responded by denouncing the Indian artist who had exposed him. (Hey, does anybody need 200 velvet paintings of Elvis playing poker with Crazy Horse?)

In the early '90s, he hoodwinked an impecunious Cherokee tribe into granting him an "associate membership" by telling them he "wrote some books and was a big-time author." A tribal spokeswoman explained: He "convinced us he could help our people." They never heard from him again – yet another treaty with the Indians broken by the white man. Soon thereafter, the tribe stopped offering "associate memberships."

A decade ago, Churchill was written up in an article in News From Indian Country, titled, "Sovereignty and Its Spokesmen: The Making of an Indian." The article noted that Churchill had claimed membership in a scrolling series of Indian tribes, but over "the course of two years, NFIC hasn't been able to confirm a single living Indian relative, let alone one real relative that can vouch for his tribal descent claim."

When real Indians complained to Colorado University in 1994 that a fake Indian was running their Indian Studies program, a spokeswoman for the CU president said the university needed "to determine if the position was designated for a Native American. And I can't answer that right now." Apparently it was answered in Churchill's favor since he's still teaching.

If he's not an Indian, it's not clear what Churchill does have to offer a university. In his book, "A Little Matter of Genocide: Holocaust and Denial in the Americas, 1492 to the Present," Churchill denounces Jews for presuming to imagine the Holocaust was unique. In the chapter titled "Lie for Lie: Linkages between Holocaust Deniers and Proponents of the Uniqueness of the Jewish Experience in World War II," Churchill calls the Third Reich merely "a crystallization" of Christopher Columbus' ravages of his people (if he were an Indian).

His research apparently consisted of watching the Disney movie "Pocahontas," which showed that the Indians meant the European settlers no harm. (That's if you don't count the frequent scalpings.)

Even the credulous Nation magazine – always on red alert for tales of government oppression – dismissed Churchill's 1988 book "Agents of Repression" about Cointelpro-type operations against the American Indian Movement, saying the book "does not give much new information" and "even a reader who is inclined to believe their allegations will want more evidence than they provide." If The Nation won't buy your anti-U.S. government conspiracy theories, Kemosabe, it's probably time to pack up the old teepee and hit the trail of tears.

In response to the repeated complaints from Indians that a phony Indian was running CU's Indian Studies program, Churchill imperiously responded: "Guess what that means, guys? I'm not taking anyone's job, there wouldn't be an Indian Studies program if I wasn't coordinating it ... They won't give you a job just because you have the paper." This white man of English and Swiss-German descent apparently believes there are no actual Indians deserving of his position at CU. (No wonder the Indians aren't crazy about him.)

As long as we're all agreed that there are some people who don't deserve jobs at universities, why isn't Churchill one of them?

Nickdfresh
02-11-2005, 11:09 AM
Ann should sympathize with old Crazy horse Ward, didn't she once get fired for saying retarded things too?

Angel
02-11-2005, 06:46 PM
OH MY GAWD! Did she REALLY use the words Little Injun in her title?

Holy shit - that's equivalent to the "n" word!

Someone should really inform her though that Indians come from a place called....

INDIA! :(

FORD
02-11-2005, 08:38 PM
Ann the man has no business accusing anybody else of being a "fraud" when s/he's made a career out of it. "Her" press credentials are about as legit as Guckert's. In fact if s/he had a little more meat on "her" bones, I'd swear s/he was Jimmy Jeff himself.

BigBadBrian
02-13-2005, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Angel
OH MY GAWD! Did she REALLY use the words Little Injun in her title?

Holy shit - that's equivalent to the "n" word!

Someone should really inform her though that Indians come from a place called....

INDIA! :(

NO!

Indians come from North America. At least American Indians do in the Old World sense. Fuck the political BULLSHIT!

And as to the label INJUN:

Injun Injun Injun Injun Injun Injun Injun Injun Injun

John Ashcroft
02-13-2005, 10:36 AM
Whoops, I didn't see this and duped it.

For the record Angel, the article was titled "Sitting Bullsh**".

And I thought the entire article was great. In another time, this useless piece of fraudulant shit Churchill would have been tried for treason... Along with Uncle Teddy.

Nickdfresh
02-13-2005, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Whoops, I didn't see this and duped it.

For the record Angel, the article was titled "Sitting Bullsh**".

And I thought the entire article was great. In another time, this useless piece of fraudulant shit Churchill would have been tried for treason... Along with Uncle Teddy.

Coming from the outgoing Attorney General, that makes sense that he would want to try someone for using their freedom of speech. Tried for what? Words? I think Ann Coulskank should be tried for her warmongering, fascist, genocidal comments after 9/11, that we should kill or force every muslim to convert to Christianity after invading the Middle East, comments as equally ludicrous and sickening as Churchall's.

LoungeMachine
02-13-2005, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
NO!

Indians come from North America. At least American Indians do in the Old World sense. Fuck the political BULLSHIT!

Once again your ignorance shines like a beacon.....:rolleyes:

as does your hypocrisy. If someone called your wife a gook or a slope, you'd be the FIRST to step in and defend her honor.

As someone who has Blackfoot Blood in his veins, I'll just chalk this post up to neocon ignorance.

We also called Blacks N***** in the "old world sense", but SOME of us have evolved into the 21st. century, Brie......

YOU should come join us here in the NOW:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
02-13-2005, 11:45 AM
February 10, 2005

Where is Geronimo, When You Really Need Him?
The Racism of Ann Coulter
By KURT NIMMO

Certainly, most of us are tired of the Ward Churchill fiasco. It is mostly a whole lot twaddle perpetrated by the corporate media, hungry for sensational headlines, a tawdry attempt to further cash in on September 11, 2001. It is, as well, a blessing for far right field and swamp gas radio talk show hosts and columnists who never rest in their search to scrounge up dirt, no matter how infinitesimal or insignificant, on their ideological enemies.

For instance, Ann Coulter.

Coulter is a bit late cashing in on the much to do about Churchill. In an article posted February 9, with a predictably loutish title, "The little Injun that could," Coulter rehashes the charges, most quite absurd, against Churchill. One has to wonder where Coulter has been for the last week or so. Maybe she was too busy making appearances on ABC, NBC, CNBC, CNN, and, of course, Fox News, as she is wont to do, and was unable to write. Or maybe she suffered from writer's block (we can only hope).

Regardless of her dawdling on this topic -- an issue custom-tailored for the Queen of Hate, and thus you'd think she would have been all over it like white on rice days ago -- the problem here is not her chiming in far too late, probably to the disappointment of her insatiable readers, but rather her obvious racism.

It is the word she decided, obviously with premeditated viciousness, to include in the title of her op/ed piece: Injun.

At first, since I found Coulter's piece on David Horowitz's site, I figured this was the work of some reprehensible headline slinger. So I did a Google News Search and discovered the title appears on all instances of Coulter's article. She used the offensive word deliberately and -- since overt racism and intolerance are right up her alley -- why not?

For some reason Yahoo News, the Jewish World Review, WorldNetDaily, and, as previously noted, FrontPageMag had no problem running the offensive title. Is it possible, if Coulter wrote an article with the "N" word in the tile, these same publications would post it?

Front Page may, since Horowitz -- editor, publisher, and chief neocon ideologue -- seems to have a problem with African Americans, especially African Americans who have the nerve to say the government owes them money due to the slave labor and bondage endured by their ancestors. On second thought, since David Horowitz, above all else, wants to rake in the money like Scrooge McDuck, he probably wouldn't post it with the offending word. If he did, there is a good chance he would be hounded and sued and portrayed as a detestable racist. It wouldn't be a good business decision, regardless of what Horowitz really thinks of African-Americans, especially African-Americans who, in a distant past David cannot seem to forget, were Black Panthers.

As for the Jewish Review, is it possible they'd run a headline with the phrase, made infamous by Israeli prime minister Menachem Begin, that Palestinians are "beasts walking on two legs"? Or would they use the word "crocodiles," as evoked by another Israeli prime minister, Ehud Barak, when talking about Palestinians? Certainly the Jewish Review wouldn't use the word "cockroaches," as did Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces, as quoted in the New York Times. No, they probably wouldn't because the use of such words would reveal at least two prime ministers of the "only democracy in the Middle East" for what they obviously are: Arab-hating racists.

On the other hand, the word "Injun" is apparently considered useable because ... well, because the American Natives -- who once numbered in the millions inside the borders of what eventually became known as the United States and were methodically decimated and reduced to less than 250,000 by the end of the 19th century, thanks to white people with about as much sensitivity and compassion as Ann Coulter -- are essentially invisible. The likelihood an "injun" will sue Coulter for racist defamation is probably fairly low.

Native Americans are fair game, indicated by the fact there are about 2,000 schools using Indian names for sports teams, to say nothing of more than a few professional teams, such as the Washington Red Skins. It wasn't so long ago Red Skins fans chanted, "Scalp 'em!" (Incidentally, scalping was introduced to the "New World" by the Dutch, who learned the grisly practice from the Earl of Wessex.)

Coulter picks her targets carefully. For instance, since September 11 is still relatively fresh in the minds of many Americans, especially the sort who read Ann, she can say whatever she likes about Arabs and Muslims. In fact, she can call for their mass murder and forced conversion to Christianity and hardly anybody gives a hoot. She can also get away with saying Asians, North Koreans in particular, should be "nuked for fun."

And yet Ward Churchill is roasted alive in the media for something he wrote three years ago -- an essay almost completely lost to obscurity until some right-wing zealot dredged it up from the murky depths of the internet and fed it to Bill "phone sex" O'Reilly -- an essay taken out of context and wielded like a club studded with nails to attack a nearly irrelevant academe, accused routinely of espousing Marxism and "anti-Americanism," or at least not demonstrating the requisite degree of enthusiasm for invasion, mass murder, and occupation of foreign lands.

In a perfect word, not Bushzarro world, Ann Coulter would be transported to New Mexico, where I live, and forced to read her little essay to the Navajo and Apaches tribes. I can only imagine the reaction.

Instead of scorn, Ann Coulter receives royalties. Instead of being written off and ignored as racist, essentially no different than a Knight of the Ku Klux Klan, she appears on the idiot tube, making repulsive comments about Muslims, Arabs, Asians, liberals, and now Native Americans.

Coulter, of course, thinks she is funny, since the title is a sarcastic take-off on Watty Piper's classic "The Little Engine That Could," a popular children's book. Instead, this is a double-whammy, since not only is Coulter expressing racism, something that apparently comes easy to her, but is also engaging in a condescending attitude toward American Indians, a habit with a long and injurious history. For Ann Coulter, racism and hatred are simply the best way to make a buck.

A few months ago I received an email claiming Ann Coulter is in fact a man, a former drag queen from Key West named Jeremy Levinsohn, aka Pudenda Shenanigans. Interesting, I wrote back, but I don't care if Coulter-Levinsohn is a man, woman, or a Martian -- I am far more concerned about what she/he writes, and the damage it inflicts, the hatred it spreads. Gender is irrelevant, I replied. But then I guess such a response is to be expected from a "bleeding heart" liberal, although I do not consider myself a liberal. John Kerry and Al Franken are liberals. I wouldn't be caught in the same room with them.

Finally, it is not surprising WorldNetDaily and Horowitz's FrontPageMag would allow Coulter's racism to pass unchallenged, since they more or less agree with her, at least in regard to Muslims, but it really says something when Yahoo News lets it slide. But then maybe it shouldn't be surprising considering Yahoo rubs elbows with big telecommunications corporations, is traded on the stock market, and "acquires" other companies, such as Inktomi and Overture Services, and spends its time gobbling up the competition, for instance AltaVista and AlltheWeb. In other words, it is simply another faceless corporation interested in the bottom line and will do whatever it takes to get there.

In such an environment, racism is not an issue, especially if it racks up page hits and thus levitates stock prices.

Kurt Nimmo is a photographer and multimedia developer in Las Cruces, New Mexico. Visit his excellent no holds barred blog at www.kurtnimmo.com/ . Nimmo is a contributor to Cockburn and St. Clair's, The Politics of Anti-Semitism. A collection of his essays for CounterPunch, Another Day in the Empire, is now available from Dandelion Books.

He can be reached at: nimmo@zianet.com

WWW http://www.counterpunch.org

LoungeMachine
02-13-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Coulter picks her targets carefully. For instance, since September 11 is still relatively fresh in the minds of many Americans, especially the sort who read Ann, she can say whatever she likes about Arabs and Muslims. In fact, she can call for their mass murder and forced conversion to Christianity and hardly anybody gives a hoot. She can also get away with saying Asians, North Koreans in particular, should be "nuked for fun."

Brie and Elvis agree.......:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
02-13-2005, 11:49 AM
A few months ago I received an email claiming Ann Coulter is in fact a man, a former drag queen from Key West named Jeremy Levinsohn, aka Pudenda Shenanigans. Interesting, I wrote back, but I don't care if Coulter-Levinsohn is a man, woman, or a Martian -- I am far more concerned about what she/he writes, and the damage it inflicts, the hatred it spreads. .

:D

BigBadBrian
02-13-2005, 01:27 PM
Once again your ignorance shines like a beacon.....:rolleyes:

as does your hypocrisy. If someone called your wife a gook or a slope, you'd be the FIRST to step in and defend her honor.

As someone who has Blackfoot Blood in his veins, I'll just chalk this post up to neocon ignorance.

We also called Blacks N***** in the "old world sense", but SOME of us have evolved into the 21st. century, Brie......

YOU should come join us here in the NOW:rolleyes:

A little controversial speech gets you riled up does it? Too bad.

As usual, the point of the article, and my response, went over your head. Not surprising. You have no critical thinking skills, LostMachine. A pity. :gulp:

LoungeMachine
02-13-2005, 01:33 PM
Poor Brie.....

How the once mighty have fallen....

LoungeMachine
02-13-2005, 01:43 PM
A little controversial speech gets you riled up does it? Too bad.

No

Why, you planning on engaging in some?

You're a fucking moron:rolleyes:

How's that for controversy?

Not much, I guess

LoungeMachine
02-13-2005, 02:11 PM
NO!

Steller "controversial speech"

Well thought out. Brilliantly articulated.

You should use it as a prime example next time you go for that pesky GED
:rolleyes:

Old World sense.....

BigBadBrian
02-13-2005, 02:59 PM
No

Why, you planning on engaging in some?

You're a fucking moron:rolleyes:

How's that for controversy?

Not much, I guess

Ooh, a bit hot under the collar today, are we?

Elvis is correct, you are a bit mean spirited.

I would think that hot little wifey of yours would be able to keep you happy.

If she weren't out keeping other people happy. :D

:hula: :spank:

FORD
02-13-2005, 03:16 PM
Strap-On Veterans for Truth
An organization dedicating to exposing the truth about the former drag queen now known as Ann Coulter

http://www.rawilson.com/images/coulter.jpg

We are a coalition of former friends and co-workers of Ann Coulter who are upset by her vicious anti-gay, anti-Muslim, anti-feminist rhetoric and feel the truth should be told. Our organization, Strap-On Veterans For Truth, is dedicated to exposing the true past of America’s number one hatemonger.

Ann Coulter is actually a former drag queen from Key West named Pudenda Shenanigans. Ms. Shenanigans was famous for her renditions of “Dude Looks Like a Lady” “I Will Survive” and “You Shook Me All Night Long” as well as an extensive Barbra Streisand repertoire. We who used to work with her are concerned for her as well as upset by the vile hatred she has spewed towards her former friends in the gay community. We feel that by bringing the truth to light perhaps Ann will come to grips with her past and change her wicked ways.

As Pudenda Shenanigans, she was well known on the drag circuit in Key West. Whether she actually had a full sex change or not is a matter of debate, although her adam’s apple is still visible in photos, under the appropriate light. We who laughed, cried, worked and danced with her feel her story should be told. We are not out to punish her, but feel it’s time she owned up to what she really is.

The person known today as Ann Coulter was born Jeremy Levinsohn in the village in New York in 1960. His parents were typical latte-drinking liberals, religiously conservative, but socially and politically radical. His father taught Russian Literature at CUNY and his mother was a social worker. His childhood friend Rodger Mihalot described him, “The Levinsohns were nice people, but his father was distant, so Jeremy seemed to seek a strong male figure in his life. Although they were Jewish, he often hung out at our church, and really seemed to spend a lot of time with Fr. Donatella Nowunn. I also think he was really looking to rebel against his overly liberal parents. Otherwise he was a typical kid, he liked to play cowboy, sailor and gladiator a lot. His favorite movie was always The Sheik, he really seemed to have a fascination with Arabs, I don’t know why.”

In the 70’s Jeremy went to Brandeis, where he majored in Sociology, with a minor in comparative religions. His lifelong fascination with Muslims really seemed to take root at Brandeis. But college roommate Ima Gaiboyye described an unhappy man, “He was never really interested in women, but did go see the theater company’s production of “The Wizard of Oz” 10 times, I thought he liked the girl who played the lead, he really talked about her outfit a lot. After college Jeremy just dropped off the face of the earth, we never heard from him again.”

Jeremy drifted for awhile before finding himself in Key West. Co-worker Licky Dickenstein described these early years, “Jeremy was a natural, I never saw anyone take to drag so quickly. Once he found his persona, he WAS Pudenda Shenanigans. For most of us drag was a part time thing, but Pudenda was 24-7, always in character, always in costume. She really shook things up, she was a goddess on stage.”

By 1985 Ms Shenanigans was dating a Lebanese businessman, Ustahav Toubohls and the two were believed to be deliriously happy. Friends report Pudenda always had a fetish for Muslims and was considering a marriage proposal. But then she opened up the New York Times one day and saw a picture of Mr. Toubohls with a famous actress in New York. Former friend Gaivit Tuhym described the result, “Pudenda was devastated, she couldn’t stand seeing her Toubohls with another woman. She cried and cried, ‘I miss my Toubohls, I want my Toubohls back!’ I don’t think she ever forgave him, the New York Times, or Muslims in general.”

After that Ms. Shenanigans disappeared for years, only resurfacing in the 90’s as Ann Coulter. Her hatred for Muslims, gays and feminists is odd for her former coworkers. Long Dick Gone, a former co-worker stated, “At first I thought there was something funny about this Ann Coulter. I mean here’s a woman who claims to hate feminists, but is in her 40’s, single, no kids, is very opinionated and outspoken and concentrates on her career. Ann Coulter is the biggest example of a feminist I ever saw. Then I noticed that in just the right light you could see that adam’s apple and that’s when I recognized our little Pudenda Shenanigans, the hottest drag queen this side of Fire Island.”

Strap-On Veterans For Truth

Once they realized who Ann Coulter was, Strap-On Veterans For Truth was formed.

Ann’s former friends and co-workers realized that her intense hatred of gays, feminists and Muslims was really self-loathing and continuing hurt from the loss of her beloved Toubohls. Although we know she’s been through a lot, we feel hurt by her turning against everything she used to hold dear. We love you Ann, or Pudenda, or Jeremy. We respect whatever lifestyle of gender you choose. We just want you to be true to yourself and please stop the hatred. Come back to us and share the love of your friends and community again.

Strap-On Veterans for Truth is a proud partner of The Hoolinet.
(Our apologies to drag queens everywhere.)

Nickdfresh
02-13-2005, 03:21 PM
LMAO! Still think Ann/Pudenda is "beautiful" Ashcroft?

BigBadBrian
02-13-2005, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
LMAO! Still think Ann/Pudenda is "beautiful" Ashcroft?

I'll bet you do!!!!! Found a girl yet, Nick? LMAO!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

LoungeMachine
02-13-2005, 05:30 PM

Brie is still a little sore about the Mail Order Bride callout.....

What's wrong Brie,?

Lose the receipt?:D

No Returns or Exchanges without the Receipt

Nickdfresh
02-13-2005, 05:31 PM

I have too many girls on the brain actually.
http://www5.airnet.ne.jp/ashiato/POLITICS%20of%20AUTHOR/NEIL%20JORDAN/THE%20CRYING%20GAME/THE-CRYING-GAME-.jpg
But, I guess we got "Crying Gamed!"

BigBadBrian
02-13-2005, 06:26 PM
Brie is still a little sore about the Mail Order Bride callout.....

What's wrong Brie,?

Lose the receipt?:D

No Returns or Exchanges without the Receipt

Damn, you know an awful lot about that mail order bride system for some that claims :rolleyes: to be married to a model.

Explain yourself. :cool:

LoungeMachine
02-13-2005, 06:32 PM
Damn, you know an awful lot about that mail order bride system for some that claims :rolleyes: to be married to a model.

Explain yourself. :cool:

Fuck, I was just GUESSING !!!!:D

You mean you REALLY got a receipt???

Too fucking funny

Is there a 15% restocking charge?

Was she on Layaway by chance?

Please tell us more, this is fascinating:D

I was just joking about the receipt. who knew?

BigBadBrian
02-13-2005, 08:31 PM
Fuck, I was just GUESSING !!!!:D

You mean you REALLY got a receipt???

Too fucking funny

Is there a 15% restocking charge?

Was she on Layaway by chance?

Please tell us more, this is fascinating:D

I was just joking about the receipt. who knew?

This was fun for a post or two...but I'm tired of it. I'm not going to stoop to your mindless level any longer.

Play your game if that's how you get your thrill. It's probably not by pleasing your wife.

I feel sorry for you dude...I really do. Supposedly married to a hot looking chick (anyone can lie on the Internet) and you're on the computer ALL DAY. Yeah, that's right, I'm calling you a liar. NOTHING you can do will change that.

We know how well you're keeping her happy. :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
02-13-2005, 08:49 PM
This was fun for a post or two...but I'm tired of it. I'm not going to stoop to your mindless level any longer.

Can I get you a tissue?

LoungeMachine
02-13-2005, 09:22 PM

I feel sorry for you dude...I really do. Supposedly married to a hot looking chick (anyone can lie on the Internet) and you're on the computer ALL DAY. Yeah, that's right, I'm calling you a liar. NOTHING you can do will change that.

:

Too funny. Up until my cold this week, your post count per day was higher than mine.

Please dont feel sorry for me. I'm happily retired at 42. My wife is 31, and never had to work. She's quite happy, and wants for nothing:D

You started this, but couldnt take the heat. I believe your quote was "can't take the conversation, too bad" or something similar.

Call me a liar if it helps you deal with your jealousy. When you get home from your 50K job, I'll probably be here, enjoying my freedom.

Feel free to ignore my posts/threads. But live up to the same standards you set for others in here.

Now, how about that tissue, Brie?

John Ashcroft
02-13-2005, 09:51 PM

Dude, that's just fuckin' hilarious!

And yes, I still think s/he's pretty hot! Hell, give me a break fellas... Wife's gone, and so long as Ann's completed the procedure it's alot better than the bag of cement I was fucking! ;)

LoungeMachine
02-13-2005, 09:56 PM
[BDude, that's just fuckin' hilarious!

And yes, I still think s/he's pretty hot! Hell, give me a break fellas... Wife's gone, and so long as Ann's completed the procedure it's alot better than the bag of cement I was fucking! ;) [/B]

Can't let that one go by, eh JA? :D ;)

Don't sweat it. You wouldn't be the first one to do a " Bonaduce " and overlook the adam's apple and 5 oclock stubble...

I'm all for you and Ann The Man hooking up.

ps...did you stay away from the quik-dry cement like I warned you:(

ELVIS
02-13-2005, 09:57 PM
That looks more like a goiter...

Nickdfresh
02-13-2005, 09:57 PM

Dude, that's just fuckin' hilarious!

And yes, I still think s/he's pretty hot! Hell, give me a break fellas... Wife's gone, and so long as Ann's completed the procedure it's alot better than the bag of cement I was fucking! ;)

:D That's fookin' funny Ash!:bananna:

LoungeMachine
02-13-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
That looks more like a goiter...

No, I'm pretty sure it's a Coulter.....

ELVIS
02-13-2005, 10:07 PM
Haha...;)

LoungeMachine
02-13-2005, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS