PDA

View Full Version : The World Has Not Gone To Hell In A Handbasket!!!

UGS
02-11-2005, 07:32 PM
This morning I was running a few minutes late for work. I got out the door and went to cross the street to wait for the bus. But I had a red light, and the bus was on green, so it went right by me, and to the bus stop. I made it across the road, and started chasing the bus. I chased it, wearing my suit and all, for a block before realizing it was gone for good. "Fuck" I thought.

Then all of a sudden, some old guy starts honking at me. I go over and his old wife says to me to get in the car. So I get in, and he starts chasing the bus. A few blocks later he passes it, and drives me up to the next bus stop. I got out of his car quickly, thanking him of course, got on the bus and made it to work on time.

It totally made my day to see how nice people can be for other people who they don't even know, especially after reading Ally Kat's thread about that bitch who sued those girls for baking cookies.

It also made me love Halifax a bit more.

YAWN
02-11-2005, 07:47 PM
Nice! Hell, around here, the guy would've been honking at ya because watching you running made him think about exercise which left him feeling short of breath and now he was gonna sue yer ass for all the mental distress...

Good to see at least some folks got their gears in right. Great stuff!

rustoffa
02-11-2005, 08:52 PM
Good for you.

Let me tell you about good samaritan pain.

I was driving to work one morning and saw this couple on the side of the road engaged in full-on fisticuffs.

I was like, "fuck that...beatin' up on chicks ain't cool...blah-blah"...so I pull over to try to help this chick.

I'm like, "HEY! TAKE IT EASY....LEAVE HER ALONE!"

The dude comes runnin' up to me going, "FUCK YOU! HELP ME...SHE'S FUCKING CRAZY...SHE'S TRYING TO FUCKING KILL ME!"....shit like that.

The aforementioned chick comes bolting over and just fucking nails me right on the ear with a hairspray haymaker...it stung like a motherfucker. So the dude starts fighting with her again and I try to break it up...all the while wanting to backhand the aforementioned chick one good time...*wanting to*...I wouldn't stoop there.

I finally get 'em separated and the aforementioned chick just goes off on me...yelling, screaming, just flipping the fuck out...the dude is laughing and shit...I walked over and stomped the living shit out of his foot out of spite.....he just yelled like the aforementioned chick.

Right about then, the chick jumps on my back, just going nuts as another vehicle pulls over. Like 5 construction dudes jump out and I suddenly assume the role of the chick-beating fucker.

This fat fucking slob comes over talking like Steven Segal or some shit and I unloaded with another foot-stomp....I was seeing fucking red. They were all like, "yore about to git yore ass whipped boy" while the fat Segal writhed in pain.

That's when the Georgia State Patrol pulled up and arrested everyone.

The aforementioned chick's dipshit boyfriend eventually cleared things up, and I had to pay 75 dollars to get my truck out of impound.

LMFAO....sorry about the rant.

WACF
02-11-2005, 10:53 PM
LOL...and I thought I had bad luck some days!

RogueHorseman
02-12-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Good for you.

I was driving to work one morning and saw this couple on the side of the road engaged in full-on fisticuffs.

I was like, "fuck that...beatin' up on chicks ain't cool...blah-blah"...so I pull over to try to help this chick.

The dude comes runnin' up to me going, "FUCK YOU! HELP ME...SHE'S FUCKING CRAZY...SHE'S TRYING TO FUCKING KILL ME!"....shit like that.

The aforementioned chick comes bolting over and just fucking nails me right on the ear with a hairspray haymaker...it stung like a motherfucker. So the dude starts fighting with her again and I try to break it up...all the while wanting to backhand the aforementioned chick one good time...*wanting to*...I wouldn't stoop there.

I finally get 'em separated and the aforementioned chick just goes off on me...yelling, screaming, just flipping the fuck out...the dude is laughing and shit...I walked over and stomped the living shit out of his foot out of spite.....he just yelled like the aforementioned chick.

Right about then, the chick jumps on my back, just going nuts as another vehicle pulls over. Like 5 construction dudes jump out and I suddenly assume the role of the chick-beating fucker.

This fat fucking slob comes over talking like Steven Segal or some shit and I unloaded with another foot-stomp....I was seeing fucking red. They were all like, "yore about to git yore ass whipped boy" while the fat Segal writhed in pain.

The aforementioned chick's dipshit boyfriend eventually cleared things up, and I had to pay 75 dollars to get my truck out of impound.

F*ck, man................. that is worse than some of my stories, and I've got some real doosies.

Drinks are on me next time at Natra's.

Carmine
02-12-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Good for you.

LMFAO! Thats s great story Rust...:cool: