PDA

View Full Version : Help, My Older Brother Is A Nazi

Phil theStalker
02-12-2005, 07:46 PM
SORRY FOR THE MISSPELLED WERDS, I'M PISSED!

I do not want or need advise from Bush supporters, etc.. I need advise from "normal" peeps.

I just had a fight with my one and only older brother. He's just informed me he is a "volunteer" for the Ohio National Guard. It says it's guard right on the OHMR website, but he says he's a like George Washington and he's not a FEMA camp guard.

In all his words, in all his mind he's the perfect George Bush, one world government useful idiot, because he REALLY sees himself as a 'HERO' just like our "dad."

That stupid fucker.

It gets worse. He's been doing this for the past two years. It's volunteer, he gets no pay, but the worst part is he's "play" training for a big disaster as "military police."

We just fought over this idea he refuses to admit. When "if" he's called for a disaster that means it's so bad there are no more police and firemen available. That's means my brother, and all of you, need to stay with your wives or your wives will be raped, your homes will be sacked, your daughters raped and killed.

Silly deadly circular arguements like this. He said, "If it's that bad I won't go." So I say, "Then you're training for something you're never going to do. Why are you going for the training? Why do you want to be a FEMA camp guard?"

And just like in Nazi Germany before the war, it goes like this back and forth.

How do I win this mental problem in his head with ultimate proof he's wrong, he's nuts, and he's getting involved with the wrong group?

I've even told him while he leaves his family there is also the chance he won't come from his "mission" leaving his wife my sister-in-law, my niece and nephew as a widow and kids with no dad.

You see, my brother is not a cop or a fireman or anything but a factory pipe-fitter. He's talking like he's in a "hero's dream" getting off on being a hero like his "cop dad" and "Marine dad." And I told him something our dad said to me 2 years before he died.

Two years before my dad died he told me "I wish I never went." In reference to quitting in his last month of high school and lying to his immigrant mother to sign his enlistment papers.

So I've debunked the "my dad knew what he was doing" hero worship my older brother still believes in. My dad didn't know what he was doing at all risking his life, killing, and being around killing. Too much.

And my brother wants to be a "hero" for the attacks coming and frankly not being an adult and realizing what I've written here. That you don't have the equipment, you don't have "career" experience, if things are that bad who will be left to take care of your wife, daughter, son?

World War III is coming as I said. Right under my nose my older and only brother has going to Civilian Reich's Forces of the state of Ohio and the feds... and he's repeats his "in a militia just like George Washington, brother. You're going to admire me."

I'm going to have to chase my own brother away from the good people around me when this disaster his preparing for comes. He doesn't know as I know what history proves out.

History proves that if the disaster that he's been given a "calling" from 9/11 to respond to comes and it's not "natural there's going to be a change in govenment in Washington D.C. and probably a lot of other national capitals as well.

Help me save my own brother.

I've actually told this "goose stepper" that I will contact his "outfit" and find his federal contact and prove he's a FEMA officer camp guard and a thing to be loathed and not admired.

If things get that bad the people, a group of this country, is going to throw out the current civilain "politicians" no matter how many contingency plans these fools have to retaining their power in a mess they've created when then should, and will, along with my brother, be taken outside, lined up against a wall, and shot.

P
PS I want to hear form Nick, FORD, the ones who know what going down. The rest are just playing games and their the ones my brother things he'll leave his family, his home and property to a policeless, firemanless, living hell. He's not leaving. I know he won't leave his wife and family. So I told him so and I told him just like the GI's tell their officers for decades of "cold war" preparedness or a place like Vietname. I told him when the shit goes down and you don't leave you're going to be "in the back... or your dead."

Meaning he's exposed himself as a goose stepper and he'll be taking order from me if he stays.

He also hasn't thought that a lot of other "fathers" and "husbands" who are "volunteers" will not leave their families and properties go to the disaster man-made by Bush/Clinton-Repubs/Dems.

There are enough goose stepping "youth" with no wives or children to be running th FEMA camps just like in Germany. My brother doesn't see. I may have to... send him to another place.

Sorry. That's the way it has to be.

Little_Skittles
02-12-2005, 07:57 PM
Philly boy i feel so sorry for you. It's hard to brainwash a person again. Your brother is a victim of society. i really hope that you succed in getting him back on track and away from our government.

Phil theStalker
02-12-2005, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Little_Skittles
Philly boy i feel so sorry for you. It's hard to brainwash a person again. Your brother is a victim of society. i really hope that you succed in getting him back on track and away from our government.
Thanks kid. I hope he refrains, because I've told him he's "too slow with his reflexes." He's a 53 year old autoworker and not anything near an experienced "cop" -- like his dad WAS experienced. He's not even a vet. He only knows his factory "joke" of a life under a roof of U.A.W. gossip and Ford globalism. He loves his downed Ford stocks, too. Pure fucking asshole -- my older brother. I'm not going to die saving him. He doesn't really know the real world where they shoot you if you don't get the cash out of the register fast enough. Even though it's on the local news and it happened to a young mom and a store clerk here in Cleveland weeks ago. My brother thinks he has the "reflexes" and the "experience" to play FEMA camp guard of Northeast Ohio.

I told him there's a bigger picture, a one world government behind his "disasters," and he's "going to get popped." As in shot dead by anti-one worlders who've had enough terrorist "disasters."

I'm sorry I didn't add a link to this joke of a bunch of old men who need to leave their families and property unprotected in a disaster so large there won't be anymore career professional cops and firemen around that they've GOT TO CALL OUT THE PIPEFITTERS FROM FORD.

That's real bad news. My brother is bad news. But he has a loooow IQ. So does my older sister who threw out my nephew, her only child, two years ago, with asthma, alllegies, 300 lbs. from steroids for the sickness he got from the stress from my sister's bad, horror show, Catholic Cleveland Fire Captain, retired husband tyrant marriage. Did you get all that?

I know what tyranny is.

I hope you read this, brother-in-law. It's a small world and maybe somebody will know who this fireman is in Cleveland "who threw out his only son... and the son died, alone, and wasn't found for a week. While they were on Kelley's Island "funland." They don't deserve that land.

My nephew was found by a friend of his. Not even my sister. I didn't go to his funeral or mass. These people are nuts. They're low IQ and sick, and autoworker/fire captain/middle-class POOR.

And how many of you have thought I was nuts? yeh If I am nuts, now you know partially why.

Some people think I'm mad.

I am mad as hell.

But I think I see clearly.

So clearly you poor folks who've read just this know what's happened to my family, but my sister and my brother and "grandma" too don't know how bad they really, really, really, really, are.

But at least I'm not harming anyone on the Internet. I don't harm anyone, and my only point in life is "if you don't harm me, I won't harm you." I don't go looking for any disasters like my brother is doing.

Wot you call dis opening up?

Here's the Ohio Volunteer Militia FEMA camp guard, Gov. "one world government" Taft, stooge site:
5 BDE OHIO USEFUL IDIOTS DIVISION CLICK HERE (http://ohmr.ohio.gov/statemap.htm)

Phil theStalker
02-12-2005, 08:38 PM
And don't say you're sorry for me. Say you're sorry for my suicide watch sister -- if she wasn't having such a GOODtime, her and grandma laughing it up, and as a brother and a son becomes a FEMA camp guard OHMR police, yeh, right.

Don't feel sorry for me.

I didn't do anything.

P

Phil theStalker
02-12-2005, 08:39 PM
My family is a victim of society.

Phil theStalker
02-12-2005, 08:47 PM
I told my brother about the Bliztkrieg, the "Shock and Awe." I told my brother about the "pre-emptive" attack -- the Blitzkrieg -- on "terrorists" in Poland, lawless bandits threatening the "Fatherland" who had to be dealt with.

I told him about Poland and Czechoslovakia. I've told them all the whole history record of Germany before WW II looks just like American today... and they don't see the truth.

Save yourselves.

Save yourselve.

P

ELVIS
02-12-2005, 08:49 PM
What are you a victim of ??

Phil theStalker
02-12-2005, 08:54 PM
fak

Phil theStalker
02-12-2005, 08:55 PM
yeh, yeh, yeh,

Little_Skittles
02-12-2005, 08:55 PM
Phil don't waste time with people who won't listen, you've done what you could now just let your mind believe their dead. Make yourself a spartan and protect yourself and your beliefs. You did open my eyes and probably alot more people on this site's eyes (they won't admit it though).

Phil theStalker
02-12-2005, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
What are you a victim of ??
I'm a victim of Catholics for starters. You should understand that, ELVIS.

And it gets worse.

I'm sorry I've dumped on all of you.

I just fought with my older brother and I'm mad as hell. I just found out today he's been in the OHMR for 2 fucking years and never told me about it.

That's not a brother. He hid something from me I found out last month. I told him I had to hear about it from other people, "And that's wrong." You peeps who have real families know that's wrong. So he opens up a little and now he's running for his old U.A.W. corruption job and I see on his campaign flyer the OHMR this month, and it's enough. Month after month more "secrets." Dead nephews. It's enough. I've had enough.

If my brother doesn't want his brother to know him he doesn't have a brother.

And when they line him up against a wall and shoot him, or just "pop" him, because he's a useful idiot, unexperienced, and old, I will not be surprised by the news of what my other "American" brothers did to my only bloodline brother. And I can't save him.

Phil theStalker
02-12-2005, 09:10 PM
Phil don't waste time with people who won't listen, you've done what you could now just let your mind believe their dead. Make yourself a spartan and protect yourself and your beliefs. You did open my eyes and probably alot more people on this site's eyes (they won't admit it though).
Really?

P

Phil theStalker
02-12-2005, 09:51 PM
I want to say thanks to the person that voted for me during this thread while I'm online.

If it wuz f4or hitchWORLD thank you.

If it was for what LittleTittles said, I woke you up, don't mention it.

If it was for this pathetic thread don't feel sorry for uncle Phil regarding my deceased nephew.

It can get worse. My sister can take a dive off a cruise ship. Or she can go to the City Mission and feed all of her sons meals there to the place they told my jobless nephew to go to and eat and "not come to our house." ha

Now he's dead.

He won't be coming.

lms2
02-12-2005, 10:09 PM
I will pray for you Phil.

Brother against Brother, its nothing new. But that still doesn't make it easy. But know that you are not alone. In biblical times, in the civil war, in Iraq and Iran and everywhere in the world today... thats life. Fathers against sons, brothers against brothers, friends that aren't... its Gods will. The real bitch of it is that what is it all for? Just so that when judgement day comes, you can approach this same God in order that he might judge what is in your heart? The story has been written, the outcome preordained... but WHY?

Yet questioning is just so wrong. He asks that we serve him without question, yet he gives us free will to make decisions, and in order to make those decisions, we must question... but there are never answers. Only more questions.

Is hell on earth worth eternity in heaven. Is there an eternity? Is there a heaven? Have I served my God? Whose pawn am I? In the end you can only be true to whats in your heart. Only in that way can you be true to your own destiny, and your own God. But, this means that your brother must also play his role, as must your sister, your mother, your nieces and nephews... everything happens for a reason.

You want something to be pissed at? You want someone to fight with? I will ask you questions you don't want to answer if that is the case, but I think you are hard enough on yourself that I won't ask them unless you ask me to...

I will pray for you Phil, but remember, its God's will, not your will that must be done. Let go and Let God... Acceptance is the hardest part, but its the only way.

Phil theStalker
02-12-2005, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by lms2
I will pray for you Phil.

Brother against Brother, its nothing new. But that still doesn't make it easy. But know that you are not alone.

Yet questioning is just so wrong. He asks that we serve him without question, yet he gives us free will to make decisions, and in order to make those decisions, we must question... but there are never answers. Only more questions.

Is hell on earth worth eternity in heaven. Is there an eternity? Is there a heaven? Have I served my God? Whose pawn am I? In the end you can only be true to whats in your heart. Only in that way can you be true to your own destiny, and your own God. But, this means that your brother must also play his role, as must your sister, your mother, your nieces and nephews... everything happens for a reason.

You want something to be pissed at? You want someone to fight with? I will ask you questions you don't want to answer if that is the case, but I think you are hard enough on yourself that I won't ask them unless you ask me to...

I will pray for you Phil, but remember, its God's will, not your will that must be done. Let go and Let God... Acceptance is the hardest part, but its the only way.
Be my guest.

I spoke of all the things in my heated homomonkeyian language. We spoke of God and even had to say, now let's get back to the real world, because our concepts of God and why God would want my brother to be involved with a future "day of horror" were so different. There is not reference for the Eternal.

So you are on the same wave length, I feel. If you don't have a hot date that you happy hookered up from the art museum then I'm inviting you to ask me your questions, please.:confused:

lms2
02-12-2005, 10:24 PM
Where were you when your nephew died? If you cared so much, and you are so right, and your family is so wrong, why your nephew die alone?

Your brother has been a member of this guard that takes so much of his precious time from his family for two years, and you are just now finding out about it? A brother that would hide this from you is not a brother, but a brother that could not see for himself what is happening is?

Just a start.

Phil theStalker
02-12-2005, 10:36 PM
Where were you when your nephew died? If you cared so much, and you are so right, and your family is so wrong, why your nephew die alone?

Your brother has been a member of this guard that takes so much of his precious time from his family for two years, and you are just now finding out about it? A brother that would hide this from you is not a brother, but a brother that could not see for himself what is happening is?

Just a start.
I was just going to get something to eat, but the best answer is the fast answer.

The latter first. My brother has "trained" voluntarily about 2 times for only a "class" in the past five months. Hardly a serious "commitment." And as I so correctly pointed out to my BROTHER whom I love more than anything is NOT enough training for a 53 year old, out of shape person to go into. He's dead. Widow sister-in-law I'm going to have to feed. I love her, too. What do you think, I hate him?

I hate what he's doing being a useful idiot.

Now my nephew. I was about only 3 miles away. But my nephew had no phone in his apartment. Before my sister, her husband, and granny left for "goodtimes on the island, noodle salad" my nephew phoned and spoke with his mother asking her for some quarters and some cans of soup. he m-my sister said, "NO." I didn't know any of this until after. They said right to his reasonable request, no. That's cold. I didn't know they were mistreating him this badly. I knew they abuse him, but it wasn't until it was... too late... that I got mad and asked WHY?

lms2
02-12-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
[B]I was just going to get something to eat, but the best answer is the fast answer.

I would hate to keep you from proper nutrition. You will need your strength in days to come.

The latter first. My brother has "trained" voluntarily about 2 times for only a "class" in the past five months. Hardly a serious "commitment."

So if it is not such a serious commitment, why do you want to make such a life or death matter out of it? A man can train to be a doctor, only to decide to become a priest later... that does not mean he cannot use the wisdom gained in his training to save a life should the need arise. Is it better to sit and do nothing at all? You could forgive him for this? Your brother is fulfilling a need in his life.

And as I so correctly pointed out to my BROTHER whom I love more than anything is NOT enough training for a 53 year old, out of shape person to go into. He's dead. Widow sister-in-law I'm going to have to feed. I love her, too. What do you think, I hate him?

Again, no, it probably is not enough training for him to do anything with... but its his motivation... He might be able to get in better shape physically, emotionally, psychologically, in other ways, but does he have the motivation to do so? Maybe its not about why you get your lazy ass up off the sofa, but the fact that you do thats important. Again, everything happens for a reason, we just don't usually know what that reason is...

So is your concern for your sister in law... or for yourself? You love her but you will HAVE to feed her? People on both sides of the battle die in a war Phil... Sellouts are a dime a dozen, but a useful idiot will often out live a worthless renegade. Are you a family man Phil? People will do things to care for a family that a single person might not understand. Do I think that he is doing what he is doing right now to "care for his family". NO, I am simply saying that as things unfold, it may make more sense. You are going on the assumption that you are right, and he is wrong, and in the long run, that may be... but who is to know?

I hate what he's doing being a useful idiot.

So you hate what he is doing... does that need to ruin all that is between you? Why split before a split is necessary? There is a time for everything... wait until that time. I know, I know, its later than I think... but it might be sooner than you think too! your brother could die of natural causes long before a man made disaster takes his life. All you have is "right now"... and "right now" you are fighting with your brother for no good reason. You are making enemies where none exist. Sometimes we are our own worst enemies. If you feel so strongly about it, fine, accept thats the way it is and move on... its not worth getting your knickers in a knot over "right now".

lms2
02-12-2005, 11:14 PM
Now my nephew. I was about only 3 miles away. But my nephew had no phone in his apartment. Before my sister, her husband, and granny left for "goodtimes on the island, noodle salad" my nephew phoned and spoke with his mother asking her for some quarters and some cans of soup. he m-my sister said, "NO." I didn't know any of this until after. They said right to his reasonable request, no. That's cold. I didn't know they were mistreating him this badly. I knew they abuse him, but it wasn't until it was... too late... that I got mad and asked WHY?

I really would have to know more about how your nephew died to help you out on this one. Did he starve to death? Did he off himself? Did someone else kill him? How old was he? What caused your sister to say no to such a simple request?

Not knowing any of this history, all i can say is sometimes you cannot save people from themselves. We can sympathize, empathize, fantasize, dramatize.. but in the end, sometimes shit just happens. Acceptance is the key. If there was something God wanted you to do in that instance, God would have called upon you to do it. Blaming is a normal reaction... its one of the stages of grief even, but its not the final stage.

lms2
02-12-2005, 11:15 PM
enjoy your dinner :D

Phil theStalker
02-12-2005, 11:16 PM
lms2, everything you say is correct. Why were you hiding this side of you?

Were you ever raped?

Would you like to be?

:spank:

Phil theStalker
02-12-2005, 11:22 PM
enjoy your dinner :D
lms2 The Doctor Is In

Yeh, I'm eating right now.

THANK YOU.

I was pretty stressed out. I was misspelling werds and I was throwing knives while I typed.

I watching MAD TV and I can't eat this potato salad yet. It's too cold.

You're good, Doc.:cool:

lms2
02-12-2005, 11:28 PM
So what, thats it? Now you are done being mad? You don't want to fight anymore? Dang... I wish I got over stuff that easy.

lms2
02-12-2005, 11:30 PM
Why do I always end up feeling like people agree with me just to shut me up?

Phil theStalker
02-12-2005, 11:33 PM
Why do I always end up feeling like people agree with me just to shut me up?
Because tit werks.

Tit worked f4or me.

Phil theStalker
02-12-2005, 11:35 PM
How come your being right shut me up?

Stand up, speak out, draw a line in the sand, put your foot down.

Dream big.

Phil theStalker
02-12-2005, 11:38 PM
So what, thats it? Now you are done being mad? You don't want to fight anymore? Dang... I wish I got over stuff that easy.
Naw, it's because I turned on MAD TV.

lms2
02-12-2005, 11:38 PM
Because tit werks.

Tit worked f4or me.

:p

lms2
02-12-2005, 11:40 PM
How come your being right shut me up?

Stand up, speak out, draw a line in the sand, put your foot down.

Dream big.

I thought you were mad and wanted to fight. I was gonna be there for you... I was just getting started.

lms2
02-12-2005, 11:40 PM
Naw, it's because I turned on MAD TV.

You watch too much tv. But we all gotta do what we all gotta do.

Phil theStalker
02-12-2005, 11:43 PM
I thought you were mad and wanted to fight. I was gonna be there for you... I was just getting started.
Do you feel like I blew my wad and had a premature ejaculation in this thread?

Has any guy done that with you besides me?

lms2
02-12-2005, 11:44 PM
yes and yes

Phil theStalker
02-12-2005, 11:46 PM
yes and yes
Sorry, no speak English.

hehe:D

lms2
02-12-2005, 11:47 PM
si si senor

Phil theStalker
02-12-2005, 11:50 PM
si si senor
You've gotta look at a woman and say, do I want dat.

You're not married, lms2.

You can't have sex.

I wrote that for your daughter to read.:cool:

lms2
02-12-2005, 11:55 PM
which part did you write for my daughter to read? There is always pm ya know. ;)

Phil theStalker
02-12-2005, 11:57 PM
which part did you write for my daughter to read? There is always pm ya know. ;)
Naw, let's go out for coffee.

lms2
02-12-2005, 11:58 PM
Does that mean you want to meet up in a Yahoo chat?

Phil theStalker
02-13-2005, 12:03 AM
Does that mean you want to meet up in a Yahoo chat? Naw, it means let's go out for coffee.:rolleyes:

lms2
02-13-2005, 12:07 AM
Okay, fine... lets go get some coffee.

Wanna meet back here later? I was having fun chatting with you... ;) :D

Nitro Express
02-13-2005, 12:13 AM
Chances are your brother's fantasy visions of grandure will amount to nothing. People like him tend to feel threatened by the stalemate nature of the US govt. and the increasing diversity of the country.

Even if the shit hit the fan and the US was thrown into caos, there's not enough of the white supremists bozos to accomplish much. One problem they have is organizing themselves and the overall IQ is really low.

The worst case scenero that could happen is the dude could do what Timothy McViegh did and really what are the chances of that?

Most of these people have underlying issues and becoming a member of a "Militia" is what seems to sooth their insecurity. Much like how kids in the inner city join gangs.

Maybe the guy will see the light and maybe you are the brother he will come to when that happens. Hear him out and ask yourself what is the underlying reason he's doing what he's doing. You don't have to accept it or like it but jumping out and arguing is just going to make his resolve to fight you stronger.

Phil theStalker
02-13-2005, 12:22 AM
Another on the money comment.

I'm learning.

You're not making me look crazy.

CVHfan
02-13-2005, 12:46 AM
I'm curious. This is not really the national guard? It is a militia, like the Michigan Militia or Montana Militia? It seems like there are some delusions of grandeur on your brother's part. No offense. I'm sorry that you have to deal with all this stuff.

Nickdfresh
02-13-2005, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by CVHfan
I'm curious. This is not really the national guard? It is a militia, like the Michigan Militia or Montana Militia? It seems like there are some delusions of grandeur on your brother's part. No offense. I'm sorry that you have to deal with all this stuff.

I'm not sure, but I believe it is some sort of paramilitary auxillary, but one that is under state control and regulation.

Phil theStalker
02-13-2005, 08:30 AM
I really would have to know more about how your nephew died to help you out on this one. Did he starve to death? Did he off himself? Did someone else kill him? How old was he? What caused your sister to say no to such a simple request?

Not knowing any of this history, all i can say is sometimes you cannot save people from themselves. We can sympathize, empathize, fantasize, dramatize.. but in the end, sometimes shit just happens. Acceptance is the key. If there was something God wanted you to do in that instance, God would have called upon you to do it. Blaming is a normal reaction... its one of the stages of grief even, but its not the final stage.
I opened the can of worms. I'll talk about it.

My sister officially tells me the coroner says "natural causes." Yeh, right at 26.

I think I did answer part of this in my previous ranting. He had asthma, it started with allergies, then medication "side effects" from steroids made him balloon up to I'm guessing over 300 lbs, but yet still the stress and the yelling and the anxiety of a bad marriage that PHYSICALLY SICKENED my nephew -- my nephew also account many, many beatings from his goody Catholic "fireman" daddy, including saying 3 months before he died, "My did better stop hitting my mom." Not he's dead and there's no one to tell me of the "hitting" of my sister by this beast... and my sister like it, won't leave, won't divorce. Her mother, my mom, supports this "Catholic" to the end bad, bad, bad, deadly, killed my nephew marriage.

That's how he died.

The parents and the pharmaceutical companies are to blame for his "misdiagnosis." He was not "allegic." [I'm stressed from this life's experience and I'm misspelling werds -- I'm going to kill myself] He was stressed out from all of their screaming and yelling and this stress weakened his immune system. They didn't deal with the stress and their bad marriage, they hid it from the world very well and stuffed steroids down their son's throat since about the age of 11.

This is a very critical development age. At 21 years old a doctor gave my nephew a physical. I heard about the results from my father. The results were bad. From the steroids my nephew didn't develop pubic hairs, at 21, his sexual organs were under developed, his heart was already enlarged and he was obese, and unemployable, and with a slow mind. He wasn't even normal. He was a perpetual D student in a normal school system. He needed special classes which he finally got in only high school and he barely got a high school diploma.

I have always wanted to go to the public record and see what the county coroner said and what natural causes means in a fucking 26 year old.

I have always asked this family of mine, what person in their mid-20's dies of natural causes?

And how did my sister's fucked up marriage with her fucked up Catholic tyrant husband played into my nephew's "natural causes" death?

I want to know that.

I do know it.

They need to know it and admit it and get a divorce already.

So it's natural causes -- at 26 and there was no drug overdose or killing, etc..

Just good old fashioned TOUGH FUCKING LOVE.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE."

Look, they kicked him out. He had no job. His dad was a fireman, a captain, wow. His dad had about 5 EMPTY fire extinguishers in the attic. My jobless nephew took them to a pawn shop and got $20.

When I was trying to mend fences and I was telling my sister how really "sick" her son was -- he's dead now that's how sick I knew he was -- the yelled over the phone to me, "HE STOLE FROM US.'

Wow.

Now he's dead for that. No love. No forgiveness. $20 is a lot of money, yeh. They can't be understanding. Their stupidity lead and contributed to a death like that. And they go to church every Saturday, and the father has a sister who is a nun. That is why my Italian mother LOVES this marriage as bad as it's proven to be and as DEADLY as it's proven to be.

I'm too wise.

I hope my sister doesn't figure out what I already know and kills herself. That's the cheap cowards way out.

She should go down to the City Mission, where they told my nephew to go FOR HIS MEALS and serve those people, because she and her husband wanted those SERVERS to serve and feed their son. All of those people who need food and shelter and a job are her son's. She should go feed them every day. She should take the cheap coward's suicide way out of here mess of a life.

Did I answer your question?

The official country coroner says, natural causes. Yeh, people in their mid-20's are always dropping off from "natural causes," and causes from a life's history as an innocent baby born into a house of those two devils, my sister slave and her tyrant Catholic dope husband.

Fuck it.

My heart is broken.

lms2
02-13-2005, 09:28 AM
[B]I opened the can of worms. I'll talk about it.

Talking is a good start to helping you feel better. I am glad you decided to share with us. :D

My sister officially tells me the coroner says "natural causes." Yeh, right at 26.

SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) is also natural causes. When a young person dies, it is very hard to accept that death as natural... but death is as much a part of life as being born is a part of life.When its your time... its your time.

I think I did answer part of this in my previous ranting. He had asthma, it started with allergies, then medication "side effects" from steroids made him balloon up to I'm guessing over 300 lbs, but yet still the stress and the yelling and the anxiety of a bad marriage that PHYSICALLY SICKENED my nephew -- my nephew also account many, many beatings from his goody Catholic "fireman" daddy, including saying 3 months before he died, "My did better stop hitting my mom." Not he's dead and there's no one to tell me of the "hitting" of my sister by this beast... and my sister like it, won't leave, won't divorce. Her mother, my mom, supports this "Catholic" to the end bad, bad, bad, deadly, killed my nephew marriage.

Thats rough... a lot to deal with. It sounds like your nephew was in pretty bad health most of his life. I am not going to excuse your sister or her husbands actions; but I am not going to let you totally put the blame on them either, since I don't know them, and haven't heard their side of the story. I am sure that when your sister was taking her son to all those doctors, and having him take the medication prescribed, that she thought she was doing what was best for him. I am sure she has struggled with those decisions many times. But the backspace key just doesn't work in real life. I wish it did... but sometimes we just have to deal with the results. We CANT do it over.

I know what it is like to watch a father beat up on a mother. I know what it is like to watch a mother deny the father has done anything wrong. I know what it is like to watch a sibling go through the same thing. I know what it is like to hate people for putting you in a situation where you feel so much, and can do so little. But do you know what it feels like to let it go? There are so many thing in life that are beyond our control. Acceptance. Its the only way. You will always feel sad about what happened to your nephew, but you don't have to spend the rest of your life beating yourself up over it. You can blame the pharmaceutical companies... (and probably rightfully so), you can blame your sister and her husband, you can blame your mom, you can blame God... but in the end, whats done is done, and can't ever be undone... but dwelling on the past will only cause you to make mistakes for your future. Right now is all you got...make the most of it!

That's how he died.

Yep... thats how he died. I am sorry that your nephew had such a rough life...and I am sorry that you are having so much pain because of it. And even though it doesn't help much right now... things will get better. Sometimes we just have to allow ourselves time to hurt, and time to heal.

The parents and the pharmaceutical companies are to blame for his "misdiagnosis." He was not "allegic." [I'm stressed from this life's experience and I'm misspelling werds -- I'm going to kill myself]

Blaming is a natural part of healing. But please don't kill yourself. It will solve nothing. Your life has been a part of God's plan. I honestly believe that if you kill yourself, God will make you live your whole life over again. Wasn't going through it once enough? And don't tell me that you would do it better the next time around, because you won't. Things happen for a reason.

Phil theStalker
02-13-2005, 09:40 AM
I loved my nephew.

I miss him.

He should be here.

It's too late for him.

But it's not too late for my sister.

My older brother and my older sister seem impared with some mental dumbness.

I only have a younger sister, not genius, but she's OPEN MINDED.

That is the answer.

My older two siblings are NARROW MINDED krauts.

And my same dad raised myself and my younger sister with OPEN MINDS.

Two NARROW minds.

Two OPENED minds.

I am practically a genius, but can't spell or write for shit, and I am also OPEN MINDED. I am a very dangerous person for that.

A genius and an opened minded person cannot be a Catholic. Man, there's going to be a very physical war over spiritual things. All a part of the next global war, and my nephew is one of the first casualties. AIDS is a weapon, the pharmaceudical industry is both a weapon and a giant control and profit tool in this world war.

I hope all of your families are doing better than mine is doing these days. There used to be many "goodtimes and noodle salad" on Kelley's Island in this family, probably yours, too. But the times now are touching many millions of lives, indeed billions, in a destructive way never experienced before that further controls and enslave a global population into tyranny by the profit makers.

The war is being fought right now.

And people are dying.

I can attest to that.

My own family is being taken down and eliminated or incorporated into the new world order of things.

And when the air is full of flying lead you better hope you know why it's come all to that.

And my brother's going to run out and direct traffic for the OHMR. And somebody's going to walk right up to him and say, "You ain't no cop [BANG]" And shoot my "useful idiot," liberal, U.A.W., good doer brother dead in the middle of an intersection far away from his family, his wife, his son, his daughter, he will be dead "pretending" to be a cop like his father was really a cop. And there's more.

I told my brother yesteder... it is now. I told him yesterday that my father said after WACO, "If I could join them I would." My father was old and suffer from crippling arthritis. My father was refering to the "private" militia movements that rose up immediately after WACO.
*Example: After WACO I'd tell my father I found the Cuyahoga Country (Cleveland) Militia 13th Unit's Webpage (now gone) on the Internet.
My father anwsered me, "Oh, they're up to 13 already." He said with a big grin for the movement and he had already heard of the Cuyahoga militia units without the Internet before I knew about the 13th Unit on the Internet. My dad was the guy. I am only a shadow of my father. My brother, the FEMA camp guard, traffic guard, Ford plumber/pipe-fitter, 53 years old, is a sad, sad, sad reflection of my father and my brother is named after my father and is "Jr." or junior to my father's Sr. name. That's sad. My father would roll in his grave as they say knowning this "junior" is a "useful idiot" FEMA camp cop.

yeh, yeh, yeh

My dad was a cop.

A real one.

And not a "fake" cop like my Ford plumber/pipe-fitter "useful idiot" older brother who is going to have someone walk up to him and tell him he's not a "real" cop and shoot him dead, because my brother should stay in his factory and with his family to protect them if things gets so bad THEY HAVE TO CALL OUT THE PLUMBERS/PIPE-FITTERS FROM FORD.

That's when things get really bad. You don't want to be a "fake" cop then, my brothers, all of you!

You'll be dead, and your families will be raped and killed while you're gone.

And my dad (haha) wasn't talking about joining the "Ohio Reserve Military." No, no, no, no, no. My dad, who died in 1998, and was a decorated WW II 1st Marine combat vet said he'd be in the "other" militia, the PRIVATE militia, shooting AT all of these liberal "useful idiots" like the ones at WACO.

My dad used the term "useful idiots" all of the time to talk about them, now if he were alive he'd know what a "neocon" is, too. You can imagine the term was spoken from a Cleveland police officer, combat vet's mouth often.

Why didn't my brother hear my dad say all these things before he died in the '90's?

Because my brother was a crooked U.A.W. high office holder with 12 hour, 7 days a week pay, with overtime and double time for Sundays, and triple time for holidays, because his plant was closed but he was... working (?). Useful, liberal, U.A.W. idiot.

While I took care of my father and his property on Kelley's Island busting my ass to do it while my brother played "liberal, Democrat, union" boss.

He's a socialist pig.

It's ironic people called my father a pig in the '60's when my dad agreed with the protesters rights, he fought for those rights, he saw men die for those rights, he just didn't want any cops to get killed in those riots. Why should the cops get killed? It wasn't the cops doing anything, it was Johnson and Nixon and the bunch in D.C. just as it is today. Only it's worse today.

My older brother wants to be a FEMA traffic cop "but it's for the state of Ohio, it's not federal." My useful idiot brother says to me yesterday.

When there's a disaster FEMA comes right in immediately and all of the "state" useful idiots, Democrat, U.A.W., liberals like my brother immediatly become FEMA, or FEDERAL, for the F in FEMA, and the feds will MANAGE my useful idiot brother for the M in FEMA, and we are going to have a war between brothers right here in this country very soon, I think.

This is not an America worth defending if there is not freedom, no liberty, no prosperity, and our families are DESTROYED like my own American family can't even hide from their CONTROL and my "useful idiot" unionist brother is on their side of this horror of a land we call "Homeland" today. Not my "country" anymore.

This police state society is not something people will defend. They will fight against it. The "fight" is the war. It's coming.

Now you know how I know...

...it's later than you think.

lms2
02-13-2005, 09:50 AM
He was stressed out from all of their screaming and yelling and this stress weakened his immune system. They didn't deal with the stress and their bad marriage, they hid it from the world very well and stuffed steroids down their son's throat since about the age of 11.

This is a very critical development age. At 21 years old a doctor gave my nephew a physical. I heard about the results from my father. The results were bad. From the steroids my nephew didn't develop pubic hairs, at 21, his sexual organs were under developed, his heart was already enlarged and he was obese, and unemployable, and with a slow mind. He wasn't even normal. He was a perpetual D student in a normal school system. He needed special classes which he finally got in only high school and he barely got a high school diploma.

I have always wanted to go to the public record and see what the county coroner said and what natural causes means in a fucking 26 year old.

Yep, you definitely have a lot of anger issues here, and a lot to be angry about. But what good does being angry do now? Are you angry at yourself for not intervening? I am sure at the time, you thought what your sister was doing for her son was for the best. I am fairly certain she tought so too. The bottom line is that your nephew was 26. I am not sure what all caused your sister to cut the apron strings, but suspect there was more to it than just the fire extinguisher incident. As hard as it may be to accept, there comes a time when you have to stop doing for others so they will start doing for themselves. Sometimes you just have to say "hey, life gave you a bad break... deal with it".

I have always asked this family of mine, what person in their mid-20's dies of natural causes?

It happens. Right down the street from me a 21 year old athlete keeled over dead while out jogging... last year in my daughters school, a 14 year old boy passed out in pe class and died shortly after arriving at the hospital... I could go on... but the point is, when its your time... your gonna go.

And how did my sister's fucked up marriage with her fucked up Catholic tyrant husband played into my nephew's "natural causes" death?

Do you love your sister? Can you accept that how she is living is her life... her choice, and no one but hers to make? Do you still want to be a part of that life? OR would you rather not. That is the only part of it you can control. whether or not you still want to be a part of it.

I want to know that.

I do know it.

They need to know it and admit it and get a divorce already.

Why, so she can be alone, and miserable. I am sure your sister has asked herself wheter or not she is better off with or without him..but the fact that she has stuck with him for 26 + years says she probably isn't going to leave him any time soon... and even if she did, statistics show she would probably end up in another abusive relationship... either way, its not your choice to make. The only choice you have is how you deal with its impact on your life.

So it's natural causes -- at 26 and there was no drug overdose or killing, etc..

Just good old fashioned TOUGH FUCKING LOVE.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE."

Look, they kicked him out. He had no job. His dad was a fireman, a captain, wow. His dad had about 5 EMPTY fire extinguishers in the attic. My jobless nephew took them to a pawn shop and got $20.

When I was trying to mend fences and I was telling my sister how really "sick" her son was -- he's dead now that's how sick I knew he was -- the yelled over the phone to me, "HE STOLE FROM US.'

Wow.

Now he's dead for that. No love. No forgiveness. $20 is a lot of money, yeh. They can't be understanding. Their stupidity lead and contributed to a death like that. And they go to church every Saturday, and the father has a sister who is a nun. That is why my Italian mother LOVES this marriage as bad as it's proven to be and as DEADLY as it's proven to be.

I'm too wise.

I hope my sister doesn't figure out what I already know and kills herself. That's the cheap cowards way out.

She should go down to the City Mission, where they told my nephew to go FOR HIS MEALS and serve those people, because she and her husband wanted those SERVERS to serve and feed their son. All of those people who need food and shelter and a job are her son's. She should go feed them every day. She should take the cheap coward's suicide way out of here mess of a life.

Did I answer your question?

The official country coroner says, natural causes. Yeh, people in their mid-20's are always dropping off from "natural causes," and causes from a life's history as an innocent baby born into a house of those two devils, my sister slave and her tyrant Catholic dope husband.

Fuck it.

My heart is broken.

I know you are hurting, and I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better... I will pray for you.

Phil theStalker
02-13-2005, 10:04 AM
Yep, you definitely have a lot of anger issues here, and a lot to be angry about.
I have a shrink, pills.

But when the war comes and my prescriptions aren't refilled, I'm gonna be "wired" for defense, no pills. My best friend will be my rifle in the "new" America during civil war.

It's coming.

lms2
02-13-2005, 10:06 AM
I think you need a little vacation. :D

Phil theStalker
02-13-2005, 10:13 AM
[B]Yep, you definitely have a lot of anger issues here, and a lot to be angry about. But what good does being angry do now? Are you angry at yourself for not intervening? I am sure at the time, you thought what your sister was doing for her son was for the best. I am fairly certain she tought so too. The bottom line is that your nephew was 26. I am not sure what all caused your sister to cut the apron strings, but suspect there was more to it than just the fire extinguisher incident. As hard as it may be to accept, there comes a time when you have to stop doing for others...

I'M CUTTING YOU OFF RIGHT THERE, SISTER.

YOU NEVER THROW A SICK PERSON OUT INTO THE STREETS FOR SOMEBODY ELSE TO TAKE CARE OF.

NEVER.

THERE WASN'T MUCH MORE, MOMMA, lms2.

MY NEPHEW WASN'T A HELL'S ANGEL, DIDN'T ROB ANYBODY, DIDN'T DO TOO DAMN MUCH.

YOU NEVER CUT A SICK PERSON'S "APRON STRINGS" WHEN THERE IS NO "APRON" ONLY REAL MEDICAL SICKNESS AND REAL UNEMPLOYMENT OUT IN THOSE STREETS.

INSTEAD, YOU SHOULD BE GLAD YOU ARE IN A POSITION TO HELP A SICK PERSON WHO WILL PROBABLY BE SICK FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE SO HE BETTER GET SOME DECENT, HUMAN, COMPASSIONATE HELP NOW AND NOT SOME "TOUGH LOVE" THAT KILLS A TRULY SICK PERSON, AT 26.

MY NEPHEW WAS NOT A HEALTHY SPECIMEN LIKE YOUR DAUGHTER WHO YOU'D LIKE TO THROW OUT.

UNPLUG HER FEEDING TUBES AND THROW THE UNGRATEFUL BITCH OUT AT 26!

CUT THE APRON STRINGS, LET HER FEND FOR HERSELF.

Sorry, thanks for trying to help me.

Your comments are appreciated, but wrong.

Uncle Phil

Phil theStalker
02-13-2005, 10:22 AM
Thank you for your comments, lms2.

You didn't have to waste your time with me and my rant and my life. I appreciate it. It helped.

And especially thank you for saying you will pray. It's not your duty to waste your time of your life on me. So thank you for your very kind words of comfort that you would pray. You have comforted me and helped me.

P

Phil theStalker
02-13-2005, 10:28 AM
Thanks, Nick.

You type calm, intelligent words.

If it wasn't for this message board I think I would have blown a gasket last night.

P

lms2
02-13-2005, 10:37 AM
Why don't you just stay mad at me for a little bit? It would be good for you to get some of that anger out in the open, and to direct it at someone new for a change...

And leave my daughter out of it... she is 16 not 26. She is still in highschool...

We could talk about one of my sisters instead. Yeah.. I am cold hearted enough to tell an adult.. Hey, heres what you gotta do... if you cant do that, don't bother calling me... If you can't follow doctors orders, then don't call him the next time you get sick... just die.... cause what you are doing is killing yourself... It took a long time to get to that point, but yes Phil... I am there.

lms2
02-13-2005, 10:42 AM

YOU NEVER CUT A SICK PERSON'S "APRON STRINGS" WHEN THERE IS NO "APRON" ONLY REAL MEDICAL SICKNESS AND REAL UNEMPLOYMENT OUT IN THOSE STREETS.

INSTEAD, YOU SHOULD BE GLAD YOU ARE IN A POSITION TO HELP A SICK PERSON WHO WILL PROBABLY BE SICK FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE SO HE BETTER GET SOME DECENT, HUMAN, COMPASSIONATE HELP NOW AND NOT SOME "TOUGH LOVE" THAT KILLS A TRULY SICK PERSON, AT 26.

Uncle Phil

So where were you for the 26 years of abuse, and misdiagnosises... why was he living in an apartment alone instead of with you after his momma kicked him out? Why didn't he call you for quarters and cans of soup? Was he on disability? Why didn't he have a job?

Nickdfresh
02-13-2005, 10:43 AM
Thanks, Nick.

You type calm, intelligent words.

If it wasn't for this message board I think I would have blown a gasket last night.

P

Phil, you should relax, I think this is just a glorified paramilitary club that is under State, not Federal, control and is closer to the traditional militia than the Nat'l Guard.

Phil theStalker
02-13-2005, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Phil, you should relax, I think this is just a glorified paramilitary club that is under State, not Federal, control and is closer to the traditional militia than the Nat'l Guard.
Again, calm and reasoned thinking.

My IQ's too high.

When there is a man-made disaster my brother is called to in the state of Ohio do you think that Dan Rather isn't going to hear about it? Do you think that NBC isn't going to hear about it? Do you think the President of the United States isn't going to hear about it and order in immediately FEDERAL EMERGENCY MANAGMENT in the form and a fed AGENCY -- or FEMA.

My brother is a mere second away after any "local, state" disaster to becoming a FEDERALIZED NAZI FEMA COP.

He doesn't admit that. He doesn't see that's the way every man-made or natural disaster in the U.S. goes down with FEMA taking over management from the "state." And bingo, my brother's a Nazi. And I've warned him further he'll be a dead one, too.

Thanks, Nick.

This is no "state" anything anymore. FEMA is there the next day or in hours or in the case of 9/11, FEMA is there the day before on Sept. 10th.

It's a new world order, and my "useful idiot" brother is gonna die the hard way.

I can't save him.

I'm telling him once more he can call himself "state," but he'll be taking his orders from FEMA and his wife and daughter will need their father, the Ford plumber/pipe-fitter so they don't get assaulted, raped, robbed, and killed, because he had to go away from his family and "voluteer" to train with the state to take orders from the feds or FEMA. And then the "state" militia useful idiot becomes federal uber volunteer corps traffic and FEMA camp guard police.

My own family is dying and turning into American krauts.

And that's it.

I may shoot him myself if I have to after that.

He's dangerous.

Phil theStalker
02-13-2005, 11:07 AM
Believe it or not I'm calling Vioilet Jones to put my brother on as a guest to talk about it like he did to me yesterday.

Alex can quickly get to every disaster in the U.S. now is "taken over" from local corps by FEMA immediately.

So he's fooling himself. He's lying to himself by not admitting FEMA takes over any big disaster he, a Ford autoworker plumber, would be called out for.

And he senses it's going to get that bad and he wants to survive, but the way to survive is to listen to his little brother or his little brother may have to shoot him if he doesn't.

I wonder if my brother would go on the Alex Jones show as a guest. I'm going to find out from both of them and see if Violet and my brother want to work it out.

This is the time to talk. But there's little time left.

Nickdfresh
02-13-2005, 11:10 AM
Again, calm and reasoned thinking.

My IQ's too high.

When there is a man-made disaster my brother is called to in the state of Ohio do you think that Dan Rather isn't going to hear about it? Do you think that NBC isn't going to hear about it? Do you think the President of the United States isn't going to hear about it and order in immediately FEDERAL EMERGENCY MANAGMENT in the form and a fed AGENCY -- or FEMA.

My brother is a mere second away after any "local, state" disaster to becoming a FEDERALIZED NAZI FEMA COP.

He doesn't admit that. He doesn't see that's the way every man-made or natural disaster in the U.S. goes down with FEMA taking over management from the "state." And bingo, my brother's a Nazi. And I've warned him further he'll be a dead one, too.

Thanks, Nick.

This is no "state" anything anymore. FEMA is there the next day or in hours or in the case of 9/11, FEMA is there the day before on Sept. 10th.

It's a new world order, and my "useful idiot" brother is gonna die the hard way.

I can't save him.

I'm telling him once more he can call himself "state," but he'll be taking his orders from FEMA and his wife and daughter will need their father, the Ford plumber/pipe-fitter so they don't get assaulted, raped, robbed, and killed, because he had to go away from his family and "voluteer" to train with the state to take orders from the feds or FEMA. And then the "state" militia useful idiot becomes federal uber volunteer corps traffic and FEMA camp guard police.

My own family is dying and turning into American krauts.

And that's it.

I may shoot him myself if I have to after that.

He's dangerous.

Why don't you "infiltrate" by joining Phil? You could be a man on the inside. An anti-FEMA mole or something.

Phil theStalker
02-13-2005, 11:19 AM
Why don't you "infiltrate" by joining Phil? You could be a man on the inside. An anti-FEMA mole or something.
Nick, my IQ is too high.

I told my brother I'd do just that and I'd find his federal contact, his name, and give it to him.

I'd also show him where in his own training materials it says his cutie group of poops will be under FEMA.

He nearly shit his pants in front of me, my older brother. That's how scared he is of knowing the truth.

Yeh, I think he's afraid... from being a corrupt union official, he wants an excuse to carry a gun. "I'm a OHMR volunteer, Mr. Real Policeman. That's why I have a gun. And I'm a corrupt union official who's afraid of all the men in the plant who say they are going to kill me."

That's closer to the truth of the matter, Nick.

He's bad, but he's your typical suburban neighbor.

The Nazi's in Germany before the war were somebody's typical neighbors, too.

true dat

P

Phil theStalker
02-13-2005, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Chances are your brother's fantasy visions of grandure will amount to nothing. People like him tend to feel threatened by the stalemate nature of the US govt. and the increasing diversity of the country.

Even if the shit hit the fan and the US was thrown into caos, there's not enough of the white supremists bozos to accomplish much. One problem they have is organizing themselves and the overall IQ is really low.

The worst case scenero that could happen is the dude could do what Timothy McViegh did and really what are the chances of that?

Most of these people have underlying issues and becoming a member of a "Militia" is what seems to sooth their insecurity. Much like how kids in the inner city join gangs.

Maybe the guy will see the light and maybe you are the brother he will come to when that happens. Hear him out and ask yourself what is the underlying reason he's doing what he's doing. You don't have to accept it or like it but jumping out and arguing is just going to make his resolve to fight you stronger.
Man, there are some really smart fucking people at this site.

Thanks, man.

And... somehow Dave the front man Jew has brought us peeps all together here on this site in these last days before the "disaster."

kewl

P

Phil theStalker
02-13-2005, 08:30 PM
Why don't you just stay mad at me for a little bit? It would be good for you to get some of that anger out in the open, and to direct it at someone new for a change...

And leave my daughter out of it... she is 16 not 26. She is still in highschool...

We could talk about one of my sisters instead. Yeah.. I am cold hearted enough to tell an adult.. Hey, heres what you gotta do... if you cant do that, don't bother calling me... If you can't follow doctors orders, then don't call him the next time you get sick... just die.... cause what you are doing is killing yourself... It took a long time to get to that point, but yes Phil... I am there.
Sorry, lms2. I didn't know you were engaging me. I was logging off and didn't check. If you ask something I'll answer it. It may take some time.

It does feel good get some anger out in the open and direct it at someone, but I like to direct my anger at Joe Rogan. :cool:

It's odd to me you've made the offer to take Joey's place.:rolleyes:

Do you know wot Joe's been through with me?:confused:

I'll tell you what, you don't want to know what Joe's been through.:eek:

How do we know that's your daughter and not an aliASS aff yers? huh:p

P

lms2
02-13-2005, 09:30 PM
[B]Sorry, lms2. I didn't know you were engaging me. I was logging off and didn't check. If you ask something I'll answer it. It may take some time.

Really? It seemed kind of like you were ignoring me since you posted quite a bit after that... but its all good. I am used to being ignored. :D

It does feel good get some anger out in the open and direct it at someone, but I like to direct my anger at Joe Rogan. :cool:

keeping anger inside is not healthy... ;)

When you put it like that, it sounds kinda odd to me too... I wasn't volunteering to take Joey's place... there can only be one Joey in your life, and I know how much he means to you. I was simply saying we could fight a bit if you wanted to... :cool:

lets not make a major production out of this... :rolleyes:

Why would I lie to you? Stella is my alias. Her purpose in life is to post to another friend's alias...( splooge). lms is also my alias, but I don't know that password, so lms don't post no more. If lms could still post, there would be no lms2... I have one alias that just lurks... and I don't need to tell you who that one is. I am a simple person, with nothing to hide... and I don't get into the whole role playing thing. Now do you wanna talk about your aliases, hmmm (with 3 m's)?????

Katydid
02-13-2005, 10:03 PM
I'm a victim of Catholics for starters. You should understand that, ELVIS.

And it gets worse.

I'm sorry I've dumped on all of you.

I just fought with my older brother and I'm mad as hell. I just found out today he's been in the OHMR for 2 fucking years and never told me about it.

That's not a brother. He hid something from me I found out last month. I told him I had to hear about it from other people, "And that's wrong." You peeps who have real families know that's wrong. So he opens up a little and now he's running for his old U.A.W. corruption job and I see on his campaign flyer the OHMR this month, and it's enough. Month after month more "secrets." Dead nephews. It's enough. I've had enough.

they line him up against a wall and shoot him, or just "pop" him, because he's a useful idiot, unexperienced, and old, I will not be surprised by the news of what my other "American" brothers did to my only bloodline brother. And I can't save him.

Phil, Everyone has to march to their own drummer. He probably joined the National Guard like so many for the $5,000. per year to supliment his Autoworkers job. But it is a fact that many of them are called out to serve.

So stop being upset and upsetting the family. Try to support him in whatever he does. It is important that he has your blessings. You would hate it if you become distant then he did go to war and was killed.

And get your gay ass ready to marry and provide for his wife should he not return...as it says in the Bible.

At least be the man at home. So he doesn't have to worry about his family. He'll know you will be around if they need you.

Your nephew was fighting his own battles. Some are born into this world and were never meant for this world. God takes them home before the ways of the world can warp their understanding and treachery seduce their souls.

If you and Flappo got after him with the big dildo, no wonder he lost himself in the wilds of Kelley's Island...I said that place sounded like Deliverane when you were describing it. I bet you and Flappo gave him a head start then hunted him. He probably died from exposure....

Don't blame Catholicism for this...

Katydid
02-13-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express

Might not hurt a few older guys like Phil's brother to get off their asses and learn to defend the country at home in case of attack...Usually the older ones are not called to serve overseas, only the young ones.

ELVIS
02-13-2005, 10:17 PM
Katy, you are truly out of your mind...

Katydid
02-13-2005, 10:38 PM
I'm sorry Phil, my condolances about your nephew. I don't know what FEMA is, but if it is legit with the government you shouldn't worry so much. I am sure your brother and his group are being trained well.

On the other hand if it is a white supremist group that is running wild, well, they may get into trouble with the government.

ELVIS
02-13-2005, 10:41 PM
:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
02-13-2005, 10:45 PM
Katydud, always blindly and cluelessly stating the obvious.

Phil theStalker
02-14-2005, 09:05 AM
I know, Nick and ELVIS. Katydid made some cosmic sense for a couple of sentences and then she just fell off the deep end like she always does.

I think her prescription dosage is wrong.

And ELVIS doesn't need me to tell him how I can blame Catholicism -- and my Italian mother.

My prayer, G-d save me from your followers.

Amen

LOOK HIM IN THE EYE

Phil theStalker
02-14-2005, 09:08 AM
Dresden, 60 years ago... yesterday, Sunday, 02-13-05.

LOOK HIM IN THE EYES
Many Eyes Saw What You Did
YOU'LL SOON BE MAKING YOUR COMPOST PILE

Seshmeister
02-14-2005, 09:12 AM
My family is a victim of society.

Nah it's a victim of genetics ya loon!:)

Phil theStalker
02-14-2005, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Nah it's a victim of genetics ya loon!:)
I know.

I have inbred noble blood from Vlad Tepes.

We are a family of vampires.

It's pretty fakking incredible.

LAST FAMILY COAT OF ARMS EUROPE

BigBadBrian
02-14-2005, 11:38 AM
Dresden, 60 years ago... yesterday, Sunday, 02-13-05.

Reminds me of a Joke:

What's the difference between a German Comic and the Dresden Bombing?

Only the Dresden Bombing can make you smile. ;)

Katydid
02-14-2005, 04:11 PM
Actually Phil your rantings make no sense.

And if you feel that way about me, you and ELVIS both can go to Hell for all I care.

Nickdfresh
02-14-2005, 04:13 PM
Get the hell out of here Katydud. No one gives a shit what you think. Go back to the Dump, and I don't mean HitchWorld, I mean that trailer you live in!

Little_Skittles
02-14-2005, 08:52 PM
Sorry, lms2. I didn't know you were engaging me. I was logging off and didn't check. If you ask something I'll answer it. It may take some time.

P

Well alrighty then philly boy, if you think my mama could ever be as hot headed and ill tempered as me go ahead fooling yourself. I"m full of more piss and vinegar than her. She's also more literate than me in her posts. How anyone could mistake her and me i don't know. Gahh philly boy.

Stella
02-18-2005, 01:08 PM
I know I never get you two confused. :D

So did everything turn out alright for Phil and his family? Whats the scoop.

Let me guess... its later than I think. Right?

Just my two cents here... if the end of the world as we know it must destroy families and wreak havoc... then thats just the way its got to be... but it don't got to be that way until then.

Phil theStalker
02-18-2005, 01:15 PM
It's obvious to me until then was yesterday.

Uncle Philly

PS Thank you for the concern for my family. I felt your frequency and it's immediately improved my health.

Stella
02-18-2005, 01:17 PM
It's obvious to me until then was yesterday.

Uncle Philly

PS Thank you for the concern for my family. I felt your frequency and it's immediately improved my health.

Why, what happened yesterday?

Phil theStalker
02-18-2005, 01:20 PM
That sentence is like the line "the movement you need is on your shoulder."

It's what you think it means.

What it means to me when I wrote is it that yesterday (24 months) my nephew died from this hard world.

So until then has already happen to some of us, to me, "yesterday" just the way you described it, destroyed families and so on.

What does it mean t2o you?

Stella
02-18-2005, 01:29 PM
Tit means that "yesterday" was Thursday. "Tomorrow" is Saturday.

Today is Friday, and that is my day. I need to make the most of it.

Yesterday is gone.. but not forgotten...

Tomorrow is planned for, but beyond perception...

Today is the greatest thing since sliced cheese...

Today is a gift... thats why they call it the present...

Today is the only day that matters for it is both yesterday and tomorrow.

Phil theStalker
02-18-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Stella
Tit means that "yesterday" was Thursday. "Tomorrow" is Saturday.

Today is Friday, and that is my day. I need to make the most of it.

Yesterday is gone.. but not forgotten...

Tomorrow is planned for, but beyond perception...

Today is the greatest thing since sliced cheese...

Today is a gift... thats why they call it the present...

Today is the only day that matters for it is both yesterday and tomorrow.
Very good.

P

Phil theStalker
02-19-2005, 10:08 AM
Is dis da My Brother Is A Nazi thread?

Tit's hard t2o tell sumtimes. Wheer's da porn?

MY BROTHER IS A U.A.W. POLITICIAN NAZI

Here's the dope from what I started here from an argument I had with an old, stupid man, my 53 year old brother.

It's election time at the old U.A.W. hall. My brother's running again. It's important. They campaign. Some guys are idiots, but they're vets so they can put that on their campaign flyers. My brother with his college deferment from Vietnam can't put any "military" service on his campaign pamphlets.

Not until now.

And he's going to be 54 years old.

He's sneaky. He argued with me about how he is following in our dead father's footsteps and it was all lies. At 54 it's a little too late to be trying to be just like dear old dad. Either you've done what you've had to do in life by now and you are what you are or you're not. Live with it.

He did fall into the particular group of "useful idiots" he's in with because of who his father was, but not for that reason. It's not for him to "be like dad" the lie he spoke to me, his wife, his kids, his friends, his mother, his co-workers, everybody. It's for his campaign flyer at the plant.

Liar.

The reason is that after all of these years he needs everything he can get to get those vanishing assembly line votes, and he'll lie to everybody about his dead father's duty and memory and how he's so much like his father just to get the coveted right to put the words "military service" on a pamphlet in a U.A.W. election in a little shitty stinking plant. He'll become a liar for that.

That's no hero. That's a liar. And when the liar looks in the mirror and says the same thing to himself then that's a very lost soul.

A lost soul is not a thing to be in the rougher, tougher days that are coming ahead.

Why don't more of you women divorce these idiots like my brother and make this world a saner place?

Ah, you women need that male attention. Those hormones kicking in. Blame something, but like my brother don't blame yourself and look in the mirror.

Everytime I see an idiot guy who's married I see two idiots, because the wife is always an enabler.

So the world doubles in idiots by twos everytime an idiot gets married.

Statistics show that an idiot gets married every 15 seconds.

That's a lot of idiots multiplying.

And then they have kids, like idiots. The multiplying continues.

Hey, today's Saturday. It's marriage day. I'll bet there are a lot of idiots doubling in their numbers today.

Everybody and his brother and sister are doing it except Joe Rogan and me.

That's why I've never gotten married. And can you imagine Joe Rogan's idiocy doubling in this world?

I never wanted to share my idiotic world with anybody and cause my idiotic world to multiply by 2. I don't need to do that to a woman and I certainly don't need to complicate my life doing that to myself. I'm an idiot.

Marriage is counter productive for an idiot.

My brother's election is this April and he "volunteered" about 2 years ago, or within 12 months after the first election he'd ever lost.

That's how I found out about it. I read it on his flyer and called him a Nazi FEMA camp guard, and I told him he's in with the wrong crowd at the wrong time. And now I can see clearly he's in it for the wrong reason -- for an entry of "military service" on a 53 years old's U.A.W. campaign pamphlet.

Hey, I want my brother to win his election. It is also highly important to me that my brother has the integrity not to lie about something as serious as civic duty just to ingratiate himself to some autoworker votes.

That is clearly wrong.

That is the low ground. That is not the high ground.

So I've told him why he lied to me (and to everybody else) and I'll see if he looks into the mirror and keeps on lying to himself and to everybody else.

Or if he admits he found someplace at his old age to "volunteer" for "military service" being a "useful idiot" just to put it on a shitty U.A.W. campaign pamphlet.

That's low and my brother better wake up before the "disaster" he and his "useful idiot" volunteers are getting ready for happens, because when that day comes he'll have to face himself in the mirror then. And the time for lies and lying will be over.

I'm glad I'm not him.

Oh, I have my own lies. I have the log in my own eye. Maybe a few logs. But when you've got logs in your eye and your brother's got a whole forest in his then it's time to start up the old chainsaw and clear some of that mess out, brother.:)

Brother Phil

PS I added this post just in case you wanted to know.

VOTE FOR MY BROTHER

Nickdfresh
02-19-2005, 10:59 AM
Is dis da My Brother Is A Nazi thread?

Tit's hard t2o tell sumtimes. Wheer's da porn?

MY BROTHER IS A U.A.W. POLITICIAN NAZI

Here's the dope from what I started here from an argument I had with an old, stupid man, my 53 year old brother.

It's election time at the old U.A.W. hall. My brother's running again. It's important. They campaign. Some guys are idiots, but they're vets so they can put that on their campaign flyers. My brother with his college deferment from Vietnam can't put any "military" service on his campaign pamphlets.

Not until now.

And he's going to be 54 years old.

He's sneaky. He argued with me about how he is following in our dead father's footsteps and it was all lies. At 54 it's a little too late to be trying to be just like dear old dad. Either you've done what you've had to do in life by now and you are what you are or you're not. Live with it.

He did fall into the particular group of "useful idiots" he's in with because of who his father was, but not for that reason. It's not for him to "be like dad" the lie he spoke to me, his wife, his kids, his friends, his mother, his co-workers, everybody. It's for his campaign flyer at the plant.

Liar.

The reason is that after all of these years he needs everything he can get to get those vanishing assembly line votes, and he'll lie to everybody about his dead father's duty and memory and how he's so much like his father just to get the coveted right to put the words "military service" on a pamphlet in a U.A.W. election in a little shitty stinking plant. He'll become a liar for that.

That's no hero. That's a liar. And when the liar looks in the mirror and says the same thing to himself then that's a very lost soul.

A lost soul is not a thing to be in the rougher, tougher days that are coming ahead.

Why don't more of you women divorce these idiots like my brother and make this world a saner place?

Ah, you women need that male attention. Those hormones kicking in. Blame something, but like my brother don't blame yourself and look in the mirror.

Everytime I see an idiot guy who's married I see two idiots, because the wife is always an enabler.

So the world doubles in idiots by twos everytime an idiot gets married.

Statistics show that an idiot gets married every 15 seconds.

That's a lot of idiots multiplying.

And then they have kids, like idiots. The multiplying continues.

Hey, today's Saturday. It's marriage day. I'll bet there are a lot of idiots doubling in their numbers today.

Everybody and his brother and sister are doing it except Joe Rogan and me.

That's why I've never gotten married. And can you imagine Joe Rogan's idiocy doubling in this world?

I never wanted to share my idiotic world with anybody and cause my idiotic world to multiply by 2. I don't need to do that to a woman and I certainly don't need to complicate my life doing that to myself. I'm an idiot.

Marriage is counter productive for an idiot.

My brother's election is this April and he "volunteered" about 2 years ago, or within 12 months after the first election he'd ever lost.

That's how I found out about it. I read it on his flyer and called him a Nazi FEMA camp guard, and I told him he's in with the wrong crowd at the wrong time. And now I can see clearly he's in it for the wrong reason -- for an entry of "military service" on a 53 years old's U.A.W. campaign pamphlet.

Hey, I want my brother to win his election. It is also highly important to me that my brother has the integrity not to lie about something as serious as civic duty just to ingratiate himself to some autoworker votes.

That is clearly wrong.

That is the low ground. That is not the high ground.

So I've told him why he lied to me (and to everybody else) and I'll see if he looks into the mirror and keeps on lying to himself and to everybody else.

Or if he admits he found someplace at his old age to "volunteer" for "military service" being a "useful idiot" just to put it on a shitty U.A.W. campaign pamphlet.

That's low and my brother better wake up before the "disaster" he and his "useful idiot" volunteers are getting ready for happens, because when that day comes he'll have to face himself in the mirror then. And the time for lies and lying will be over.

I'm glad I'm not him.

Oh, I have my own lies. I have the log in my own eye. Maybe a few logs. But when you've got logs in your eye and your brother's got a whole forest in his then it's time to start up the old chainsaw and clear some of that mess out, brother.:)

Brother Phil

PS I added this post just in case you wanted to know.

VOTE FOR MY BROTHER

Did it ever occur to you that you judge your brother way too harshly and throw around the word Nazi way too freely. I really don't think being in a union or an "official" state militia makes him one. Keep in mind Phil that although he is a member of what you perceive to be the "establishment" (what I think you mean in sort of a 60's counter-culture vein) does not mean he doesn't mean well.

If presumably otherwise, like your brother I'm assuming, good people have positions of power, isn't it harder for the "Shadow Government" to wield control? Just a thought.

Phil theStalker
02-19-2005, 11:23 AM
Did it ever occur to you that you judge your brother way too harshly and throw around the word Nazi way too freely.
Yes, Nick. I do question if I'm too harsh on my brother. Sometimes I think I'm not harsh enough to save him and the rest of you.

And yes, I do throw the word Nazi around a lot. It sums things up quickly. But I want to find a better word/term to describe the current state of events. I have found using the word/term Nazi confused people right away, because they think of actual card carrying Nazis. Of course I don't mean that, and I'm using Nazis and their behavior in history as an analogy to the current state of events.

Can you give me a better word, please?

I really don't think being in a union or an "official" state militia makes him one.
When the one world government continues it's attacks on American soil my brother would be called out and under FEMA, not his "state," he will heard traffic and 10,000's of people onto train cars to relocate them in camps from the "disaster." He and you better get ready for those days. I'm sure that along with the train cars IBM will have chips to keep track of all of you for your safety.

Keep in mind Phil that although he is a member of what you perceive to be the "establishment" (what I think you mean in sort of a 60's counter-culture vein) does not mean he doesn't mean well.Nothing is 100%. It's using the "meaning well" part of yourself to lie to yourself that you're mainly, sort of 99%, doing it to put your newly found military volunteerism on your U.A.W. election pamphlet like the other idiots flyers who say "Vote F4or Sarge!" And even though "Sarge" has a potbelly he can put that on his campaign flyer and get "respect" and votes that my brother wants.

If presumably otherwise, like your brother I'm assuming, good people have positions of power, isn't it harder for the "Shadow Government" to wield control? Just a thought. I cannot call my own brother a good person in a postition of power when he's lied to himself first, and then to others. When is it good to lie and be in a position of power? I ask strange questions like that.

The "Shadow Government" loves peeps who don't question authority, goodness (agenda, motives), and power -- and their own brother.

true dat

true dat

PS You must question your own brother. And it would be a good place to start with the Bush family. Neil, Jebby, GW. Imagine if that were the case. But most crime families like to hang out together so they don't hang together. hehe I know what's coming.

Phil theStalker
02-19-2005, 11:45 AM
Nicky,

How about my thoughts on marriage, idiots, and multiplication?

It's Saturday, give it a wing.

=PtS=

lms2
02-19-2005, 12:00 PM
I am not Nicky... but heres my thoughts on that.

If only idiots marry and reproduce, how does that better the gene pool. Don't people who have an ounce of common sense owe a debt to society to actual parent children instead of just trying to tell people who actually reproduce how to raise theirs?

Okay, so you are protecting the female population by not letting a woman marry an idiot like yourself... but how many hearts have you broke in the process? Nevermind the gal's hearts... lets talk about yours. Isn't that whats at issue here? You?

Why do you feel the need to punish yourself? Why not lighten up a bit? See, heres my theory on heaven and hell. God put them both in each one of us, and where you spend your life is up to you. Life is what you make it... It can be heaven or hell... its your choice. So what is heaven to you, and what is hell to you, and what do you think the reward for living a life void of any personal satisfaction will be?

If you are happy alone... fine, say I have never gotten married because having someone to share my life with would mean nothing to me... or say I haven't married because I have yet to find the person I want to spend my life with... but don't play a martyr and say you are doing it for a nobel cause. Thats crap... and as for judging your sister's marriage... I don't think you are in a position to do that until such a time as you have experienced it for yourself.

But thats just my two cents.

Phil theStalker
02-19-2005, 01:29 PM
I am not Nicky... but heres my thoughts on that.

If only idiots marry and reproduce, how does that better the gene pool. Don't people who have an ounce of common sense owe a debt to society to actual parent children instead of just trying to tell people who actually reproduce how to raise theirs?

Okay, so you are protecting the female population by not letting a woman marry an idiot like yourself... but how many hearts have you broke in the process? Nevermind the gal's hearts... lets talk about yours. Isn't that whats at issue here? You?

Why do you feel the need to punish yourself? Why not lighten up a bit? See, heres my theory on heaven and hell. God put them both in each one of us, and where you spend your life is up to you. Life is what you make it... It can be heaven or hell... its your choice. So what is heaven to you, and what is hell to you, and what do you think the reward for living a life void of any personal satisfaction will be?

If you are happy alone... fine, say I have never gotten married because having someone to share my life with would mean nothing to me... or say I haven't married because I have yet to find the person I want to spend my life with... but don't play a martyr and say you are doing it for a nobel cause. Thats crap... and as for judging your sister's marriage... I don't think you are in a position to do that until such a time as you have experienced it for yourself.

But thats just my two cents.
As usual, lms2, you are completely right on the mark aboot marrigagey.

(now that I've agreed with her I hope she'll stop):rolleyes:

And, I shouldn't judge people, especially my retarded older brother and older sister.

lms2
02-19-2005, 01:36 PM
Fine... I will stop. You asked Nick a question and it was wrong of me to answer.

Phil theStalker
02-19-2005, 01:48 PM
Fine... I will stop. You asked Nick a question and it was wrong of me to answer.
Tit's okay, little twattles.

I thought tit wuz you wit all aff yer aliASSes.

And aff you don't make aliASSes you just make kids t2o poost t2o us and drive us craZEE.

Look at wot you've done.

Are yoo satisfied now?

lms2
02-19-2005, 01:59 PM
Thats right Phil, we were going to talk about aliases weren't we. I told you mine... will you tell me yours? ;)

Phil theStalker
02-19-2005, 02:00 PM
Negative.

lms2
02-19-2005, 02:02 PM
baby

Phil theStalker
02-19-2005, 02:06 PM
Okay.

Negative, baby.

=PtS=

lms2
02-19-2005, 02:10 PM
No, no, no... I was calling YOU a baby, not as in

"baby could ya, would ya, wouldn't ya please"

but more as in

"big baby"...

tits just not fair.

Why do people hide behind aliases?

Phil theStalker
02-19-2005, 02:15 PM
No, no, no... I was calling YOU a baby, not as in

"baby could ya, would ya, wouldn't ya please"

but more as in

"big baby"...

tits just not fair.

Why do people hide behind aliases?
I'll show you mine aff you'll show me yours. huh

lms2
02-19-2005, 02:19 PM
yeah... kind of just like that...

Phil theStalker
02-19-2005, 02:27 PM
yeah... kind of just like that...
..well, how else are we gunna do tit?

lms2
02-19-2005, 02:29 PM
:lol:

answer the question. Why do people hide behind aliases?

Phil theStalker
02-19-2005, 02:31 PM
:lol:

answer the question. Why do people hide behind aliases?
They don't want to be known.

I'm just taking a wild assed guess here.

Anonymous
02-19-2005, 02:31 PM
hmmmm...

lms2
02-19-2005, 02:36 PM
But do aliases enjoy forging friendships?

Phil theStalker
02-19-2005, 03:03 PM
But do aliases enjoy forging friendships?
..i think an aliASS is like a clone..

..do clones have feelings?

..do clones have civil rights?

huh

..tit's a brave new werld odor..

Katydid
02-19-2005, 03:24 PM
Phil, Say the enemy flew over and shot up Kelley's Island.

Would you curse your brother out for firing back? Or would you hunt a gun and join him?

Would you rather your brother and you ran for the fraidy hole? Stay inside and not know what was going on; and be afraid to come out?

Would you rather you, your mother, sister and the women stay in the fraidy hole and let yoru brother shoot it out alone?

Where I came from people had guns. Anymore it is looked down on by the college educated for anyone to have a gun for defense.

If some of the punks that are holding up liquor stores and dealing drugs on the streets and pimping out porn, and women; and were being gay, and women who were lesbians were made to go thru Army bootcamp...to give them some dicipline the world would be much better off. They are a worse threat to the country's population than the people who train for military service.

You can see that here in David Lee Roth Army and especially hitchWORLD. When a man has nothing to do but write about ways of wanking off or posting his beastility porn etc. you see a man who has had no dicipline or been taught respect and values.

Katydid
02-19-2005, 04:05 PM
Man, there are some really smart fucking people at this site.

Thanks, man.

And... somehow Dave the front man Jew has brought us peeps all together here on this site in these last days before the "disaster."

kewl

P

Why, you can bet your ass David Lee Roth would have his old gun out to protect himself in case of an invasion. And he would know how to use it.

My ex Ed's Great Grandpa Roth was a gunsmith. He swam the Rhine River to escape Germany and wound up in America. He was German, but one with black hair and brown eyes...Hitler was killing all the Germans with dark hair and eyes...Only the blonde blue eyed were spared; Because he was killing Jews...and Germany was full of Jews.

He never saw any of his family back in Germany again. He was 15 when he swam the Rhine River.

He married a someone named Ireland...I guess that is where (maybe not) the Catholic religion come from? Maybe he was a Christian German...Or maybe he was really Jewish and just said he was German all those years because he was afraid.

No one knows for sure???

Phil theStalker
02-19-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
Phil, Say the enemy flew over and shot up Kelley's Island...
Are the Arabs flying over Kelley's Island now?

I didn't think so.

Katy, you never quite get the grasp of anything anyone is writing, but peeps put up with that and so do I.

Thanks for trying to cuntribute something, but stop yelling fire in a crowded theater when there's no fire, you hot sexy momma.

Phil theStalker
02-19-2005, 04:09 PM
Why, you can bet your ass David Lee Roth would have his old gun out to protect himself in case of an invasion. And he would know how to use it.

Do you really think Dave has a gun?

I've never seen him take any pictures with it like Nugent or Willie Nelson does.

I think Dave has hired peeps and they've carried guns, but I don't think Dave has a gun.

Let's ask him.

=PtS=

Katydid
02-19-2005, 04:25 PM
Page 5

Katydid
02-19-2005, 04:29 PM
David Lee Roth walked out on his balcony and hit the floodlights and pinned an inturder down with his gun, until police came.

The man was heard to say, "That David Lee Roth is a crazy gun totin mfer."

David Lee Roth

Phil theStalker
02-19-2005, 04:31 PM
David Lee Roth walked out on his balcony and hit the floodlights and pinned an inturder down with his gun, until police came.

The man was heard to say, "That David Lee Roth is a crazy gun totin mfer."

David Lee Roth
Where did this happen, on a stage or a video set?

Dave's always making craZEE mofo films like dat.

lms2
02-19-2005, 04:52 PM
..i think an aliASS is like a clone..

..do clones have feelings?

..do clones have civil rights?

huh

..tit's a brave new werld odor..

No, I don't think clones have civil rights or feelings... so if you are just a clone, why don't you clone your brother and sister so you can make them be what you want them to be?

Phil theStalker
02-19-2005, 05:18 PM
Hey,... I know people who could prevent pain from coming into the world, they have to change, the survivors in their families say they have to change, it's not a free world for you when you're dishing up death.

Wot's the topic aff dis thred, anyways, twattleHOLA.

The weak have no one to fight for them.

true dat

i don't mind you bringing up my family, i did it first. i had a point. nobody has to get my point today. though it's their loss another day if they don't get my point. i hope they don't need my life's experience today or ever. i can't believe i can take it sometimes. i can't believe there are more woeful, wretched peeps, but then my mind wanders t2o Joe Rogan and i realize my life hasn't been so bad. i see Joey and i think "but f4or da grace aff woteva IT is" go fakking i.

MAP OF THE END OF THE WORLD

lms2
02-19-2005, 05:39 PM
I'm sorry Phil that was bitchy...

I know.. Phil is a character... but sometimes I try to think of him as an actual person. Ya know?

BigBadBrian
02-19-2005, 06:19 PM
Quite amusing...... :)

Little_Skittles
02-19-2005, 09:46 PM
oh ya :rolleyes:

Katydid
02-20-2005, 03:17 PM
Here you go Phil the Stanker...

http://www.magnacarta.net/news/roth-intruder.html

Katydid
02-20-2005, 03:29 PM
PHIL, TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. SO STOP BITCHING AND WHINING AND BE GLAD YOU ARE ALIVE.

I KNOW YOU JUST WANT A PITY PARTY. IT FEELS GOOD HAVING LMS2 PET YOU AND TALK SWEET NOTHINGS TO YOU.

THAT IS WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE A LONG TIME AGO. FOUND A GOOD WOMAN TO TALK TO, AND FORGET THIS FANTASY JOE ROGAN CRAP.

JOIN THE REAL WORLD.

ANYTIME YOU NEED A GOOD SWIFT KICK IN THE PANTS I'LL BE THERE. DAMN, YOU SOUND LIKE ME GOING AROUND PISSING AND MOANING...

ONLY THING NO ONE EVER TALKS SWEET NOTHINGS TO ME. THEY JUST CALL ME AN OLD HAG AND SAY I RUN EVERYONE OFF AND THAT IS WHY I AM ALONE...AND PUT SHIT ON MY HEAD.

IF YOU INSIST ON THIS BITCHING AND MOANING...WOE IS ME CRAP. I WILL FIND FLAPPO AND PERHAPS HE CAN PUT SOME CRAP ON YOUR HEAD AND YOUR FACE ON SOME PORN.

REMEMBER DAT...

Nickdfresh
02-20-2005, 03:43 PM
PHIL, TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. SO STOP BITCHING AND WHINING AND BE GLAD YOU ARE ALIVE.

I KNOW YOU JUST WANT A PITY PARTY. IT FEELS GOOD HAVING LMS2 PET YOU AND TALK SWEET NOTHINGS TO YOU.

THAT IS WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE A LONG TIME AGO. FOUND A GOOD WOMAN TO TALK TO, AND FORGET THIS FANTASY JOE ROGAN CRAP.

JOIN THE REAL WORLD.

ANYTIME YOU NEED A GOOD SWIFT KICK IN THE PANTS I'LL BE THERE. DAMN, YOU SOUND LIKE ME GOING AROUND PISSING AND MOANING...

ONLY THING NO ONE EVER TALKS SWEET NOTHINGS TO ME. THEY JUST CALL ME AN OLD HAG AND SAY I RUN EVERYONE OFF AND THAT IS WHY I AM ALONE...AND PUT SHIT ON MY HEAD.

IF YOU INSIST ON THIS BITCHING AND MOANING...WOE IS ME CRAP. I WILL FIND FLAPPO AND PERHAPS HE CAN PUT SOME CRAP ON YOUR HEAD AND YOUR FACE ON SOME PORN.

REMEMBER DAT...

I am really beginning to wonder if Katy is one giant fucking troll after all.:confused: :cato: :spank:

Phil theStalker
02-20-2005, 03:51 PM
I am really beginning to wonder if Katy is one giant fucking troll after all.:confused: :cato: :spank:
..i've tried t2o cuntpare da writing style aff Katydid to2 other peeps..

..she's not sttanhope..

DOUG WHEN HE WUZ YOUNGER AND LESS WRINKLED
And Less Gray
AND WITH A FUTURE

Nickdfresh
02-20-2005, 04:00 PM
..i've tried t2o cuntpare da writing style aff Katydid to2 other peeps..

..she's not sttanhope..

DOUG WHEN HE WUZ YOUNGER AND LESS WRINKLED
And Less Gray
AND WITH A FUTURE

But her writing style changes and the front seems to drop occationally.

Katydid
02-20-2005, 06:06 PM
Well, as Dave says, "Any publicity, or notarity even bad is good..."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/905379/posts

Katydid
02-20-2005, 06:14 PM
Is that Doug in the picture with the orange? You can see he was full blown schitophrenic suffering w/mania; in that picture because the whites of his eyes are showing and he looks ready for lock up.

FORD
02-20-2005, 06:43 PM
and women who were lesbians were made to go thru Army bootcamp...

Uhhh, a lot of women who go through Army bootcamp ARE lesbians. And they still are when they leave.

Nickdfresh
02-20-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Uhhh, a lot of women who go through Army bootcamp ARE lesbians. And they still are when they leave.

And the ones that are heterosexual stay that way also.