PDA

View Full Version : UFO Over Washington, D.C.

Nickdfresh
02-13-2005, 01:37 AM
FEB 10, 2005 03:14 EST
UFO sighted over Washington DC

NOTES: We have contacted the National Parks Service Police, as this is where the webcam is operated from. They have been on the site, but we have not heard back from them at this time.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/timages/page/dc_ufo021005.jpg
Take notice that the headlights of autos are showing exposure trails from the headlights, but the object in the air is not, thus implying it is stationary or hovering.. We consider this to be a remarkable image. Several UFO experts we have contacted have agreed that it is a very remarkable image.

Observe that the time as shown in the bottom right of each screen shot is EST. It is not known how long the image was up or when it first appeared before being noticed by the inteldesk.com site administrator.

The reason the screenshots show a green site layout is because this site has several user selectable themes, that can be accesed from the My Account area for members. The default theme is the white you are now seeing.

Link (http://www.mediavillage.net/test/index.php?module=ContentExpress&func=display&content=Object&ceid=12)

Full Bug
02-13-2005, 02:28 AM
Look for a government coverup to follow very soon...."It was a weather balloon".....

Anonymous
02-13-2005, 02:43 AM
Right, like we're gonna believe that. Ed Wood knew all about it, and he made a great movie to tell people waht was going on. The end result is what you see: They killed Bela Lugosi - who was immortal, aka Dracula - made the movie look like crap, but we know better. It's all Sammy's fault. He has friends in higher places. That's the only explanation for him to be fronting Van Halen nowadays.

Cheers! :bottle:

Coyote
02-13-2005, 04:34 AM
Maybe they're here to take Spam away for more tests...

Panamark
02-13-2005, 05:38 AM
Its the Titanic !! FUCK !!

guitarboy5150
02-13-2005, 09:29 AM
is that thing real? because if it was i woulda thought the army or something would blow that thing to pieces...or is it invisible on radar?

Jérôme Frenchise
02-13-2005, 10:13 AM
What shape was it from beneath? It could be the same thing that was seen in the last few years in Europe: huge, triangular, stationary and silent. The pic took the object sideways, so it might as well be a plane...

Full Bug
02-13-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Coyote
Maybe they're here to take Spam away for more tests...
Nah, we wouldnt be that lucky....

Mezro
02-13-2005, 02:54 PM
They are coming back to harvest us.

Mezro...we are only meat to those from the future...

Coyote
02-13-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Full Bug
Nah, we wouldnt be that lucky....

"Hey, ya never know." :cool:

Hardrock69
02-13-2005, 03:09 PM
TO SERVE MAN!....IT IS A COOKBOOK!!!!

Whther or not the image is real, back in the early 50s there were several days in which UFOS WERE flying over D.C. Numerous times there were Air Force jets scrambled, which could not even BEGIN to ge close to them. It was in newspapers all over the world.

Just do a Google of UFOS WASHINGTON D.C and you will find all the details.

academic punk
02-13-2005, 03:15 PM
ELVIS! Look! It's that anal probe you've been fantasizing about!

academic punk
02-13-2005, 03:16 PM
Then again, wouldn't it be cool if the thing landed, the members of Europe got out, and they started played "The Final Countdown"?

Anonymous
02-13-2005, 03:20 PM
Hey, nice. That WOULD be spectacular. Are Europe still together and releasing?

Cheers! :bottle:

Mezro
02-13-2005, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
Then again, wouldn't it be cool if the thing landed, the members of Europe got out, and they started played "The Final Countdown"?

LOL...:D...

Mezro...D.A.D could come out too and sleep the day away...

Jérôme Frenchise
02-13-2005, 03:27 PM
:D HA! HA! :D With our stiff little fingers raised! :D

Hardrock69
02-13-2005, 04:12 PM
Something else I might mention.....seems the public has this general idea that either A) Aliens are friendly little huggable creatures like E.T. who want to be our friend and phone home. or B) Aliens are the standard "Grey" aliens who kidnap us and do sekshul experiments on us with anal probes.

My opinion is that it is just as likely that aliens could be something along the lines of creatures from the movie PREDATOR, or the film ALIEN

Think of it like this. Radio and TV transmissions travel at close to the speed of light. Due to the fact that the first crude radio transimissions were being broadcast 100 years ago, this means that there is an expanding sphere 200 light years in diameter around the Earth, wherein ANY alien spacecraft can intercept these signals and trace them back to our planet.

THEREFORE....IF there is any kinda alien civilization such as that depicted in the movies Independence Day, or War Of The Worlds, or Aliens, or Predator, etc. etc. and they decided to enslave and/or destroy our planet, then we are fucked.

Think about it....we are broadcasting our presence in space. Just from our TV and Radio transmissions.....

It is highly likely that some wandering star cruiser with a crew of 4 millions Fornax Warriors might intercept a broadcast of The Sisters with Gary Cherone or Spammy, get pissed off at the suckiness of their 'performance', and decide to destroy Earth.

:D

Nickdfresh
02-13-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Something else I might mention.....seems the public has this general idea that either A) Aliens are friendly little huggable creatures like E.T. who want to be our friend and phone home. or B) Aliens are the standard "Grey" aliens who kidnap us and do sekshul experiments on us with anal probes.

My opinion is that it is just as likely that aliens could be something along the lines of creatures from the movie PREDATOR, or the film ALIEN

Think of it like this. Radio and TV transmissions travel at close to the speed of light. Due to the fact that the first crude radio transimissions were being broadcast 100 years ago, this means that there is an expanding sphere 200 light years in diameter around the Earth, wherein ANY alien spacecraft can intercept these signals and trace them back to our planet.

THEREFORE....IF there is any kinda alien civilization such as that depicted in the movies Independence Day, or War Of The Worlds, or Aliens, or Predator, etc. etc. and they decided to enslave and/or destroy our planet, then we are fucked.

Think about it....we are broadcasting our presence in space. Just from our TV and Radio transmissions.....

It is highly likely that some wandering star cruiser with a crew of 4 millions Fornax Warriors might intercept a broadcast of The Sisters with Gary Cherone or Spammy, get pissed off at the suckiness of their 'performance', and decide to destroy Earth.

I think you listen to Art Bell/George Noory too much. But then again so do I.

Coyote
02-13-2005, 04:37 PM

What makes you think that there might be weird lookin' aliens out there?
Why couldn't there be a similar lookin' (or shall we say humanoid lookin'?) race of handsome devils, that just coincidentally happen to be about ten times smarter than you, me or that hot stripper in your daydreams?

No, wait... duuuhhh... :confused::cato:

Jérôme Frenchise
02-13-2005, 05:15 PM
I wonder what could their CHICKS look like...:D

Hardrock69
02-13-2005, 06:05 PM
Man, I cannot tell you how many times I have wished that a human-like alien hottie would land and give me some technology that would make me sooper-rich, and then give me some kinda futuristic aphrodisiac and then fuck the living shit outta me!!!!

Jérôme Frenchise
02-13-2005, 07:46 PM
Man, I cannot tell you how many times I have wished that a human-like alien hottie would land and give me some technology that would make me sooper-rich, and then give me some kinda futuristic aphrodisiac and then fuck the living shit outta me!!!!

:D I would personally choose the second option FIRST. If female aliens are our own sweet women's lookalikes.:cool:

SweetSecrets
02-13-2005, 07:55 PM
Aliens terrify me.....ever since that movie "Fire in the Sky". I watched it when I was ten, and still have nightmares. That movie should never have been rated PG-13.

SweetSecrets
02-13-2005, 07:57 PM
Has anybody ever seen an unidentified object in the sky? I have...it was scary and confusing.

academic punk
02-13-2005, 07:58 PM
shut up

SweetSecrets
02-13-2005, 08:06 PM
shut up

Well, don't you seem nice? Happy Birthday!

Panamark
02-14-2005, 02:32 AM
His continuous Anal probings have made him a little sensitive to any mention of Alien spacecraft. Only problem is, its been humans not Aliens that have been doing all the probing.

(But he likes to tell himself those fat little fucks that anally rape him on a regular basis are "Aliens"). Helps with the healing process.

Just ignore him SweetSecrets, his physcological anus probings dilemma
is not a justifiable excuse to be rude.

Hey Punk, Shut the Fuck up ! Learn some manners.

The Scatologist
02-14-2005, 08:07 AM
Ah, that explains everything.

In the mid 80's, the Aliens must have been preparing for a invasion, and then Area 51 must have contacted Van Halen. They explained everything to Dave, so Dave knew he had to leave. Van Halen was needed to make the shittiest music ever, as a deterrence of the alien invasion.

However, now that Bush is in control, the VH-OU812 project, also known as Van Hagar, has been restarted. However, now the aim is to eventually drive the alien civilizations out of their homes with the Van Hagar frequencies in order to meet the least resistance possible, when we get around to conquering them. After all, the oil on this planet won't last forever.

Haven't you wondered why Bush pushes space travel? :D

Panamark
02-14-2005, 08:15 AM
Scat is geting to close, Scully ??What do we do ??

Carmine
02-14-2005, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
Scat is geting to close, Scully ??What do we do ??

LMAO...ask the "smoking man"....

distortion9
02-14-2005, 09:25 AM
Chicks from another planet would be cool....I'm almost done with all the girls here.

academic punk
02-14-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
His continuous Anal probings have made him a little sensitive to any mention of Alien spacecraft. Only problem is, its been humans not Aliens that have been doing all the probing.

(But he likes to tell himself those fat little fucks that anally rape him on a regular basis are "Aliens"). Helps with the healing process.

Just ignore him SweetSecrets, his physcological anus probings dilemma
is not a justifiable excuse to be rude.

Hey Punk, Shut the Fuck up ! Learn some manners.

Gee, did I hurt someone's feelings?

Blow me, ya daft cunt.

Panamark
02-14-2005, 05:27 PM
Not mine you ignorant fuck. You pick on women.
Dont bother apologizing to me.

Weak little shit.

SweetSecrets
02-14-2005, 05:48 PM
Gee, did I hurt someone's feelings?

Blow me, ya daft cunt.

Remind me again why I accepted your apology in the Valentines thread? You don't seem like a very nice person, Academic Punk. Panamark is my soul mate, and I don't like when people are dickheads to good people just because they are bored on a Sunday night and can't find anything better to do than be an ass.

Go play checkers or something.

SweetSecrets
02-14-2005, 05:48 PM
internet checkers

SweetSecrets
02-14-2005, 05:50 PM
www.darkfish.com/checkers/Checkers.html

THERE YA GO. HAVE FUN! KNOCK EM' DEAD!

Panamark
02-14-2005, 05:52 PM
Ha ! :D

Jérôme Frenchise
02-14-2005, 09:11 PM
Mayday! I'm home, the prisoner of real wild, mean aliens from the kind of spaceship on Nick's pic. I don't have much time to post, for they allowed me just one before... I don't know before what.
Right now they're listening to my CVH records, asking me about some "soocret", while eating everything that's made of paper or cardboard in my flat. Well, I reckon my time has come, so I'd like you pals to tell sweet crrrrfffweeeetweeeeet! that I fffshtwonk! her. I only ask you to transmit it to her. I know I can trust you. Farewell, folks. I'll do my best to die in dignity. Roth 'n' roll!! Aaargh!

GAR
02-14-2005, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
They are coming back to harvest us.

Either that, or to send another core-temperature probe with fresh batteries up into Sammy Hagar to replace the old one. Unless he does that himself already..