PDA

View Full Version : Finally, RESPECT! ALAE available on ITunes

Vivian Campbell
02-13-2005, 09:54 AM
A Little Ain't Enough, Dave's greatest solo album, is sadly out of print. I even recall a poster claim that WB had deleted the album. Well, I am happy to say that this album is alive and well and available on ITunes! My hope is, any one curious about Van Halen will see this album and possibly download the title track or Drop in the Bucket. This album, much like VH1, has the ability to make anyone a Dave fan for life. I’m really glad this album has been resurrected for the world to rediscover that it is a monument of Dave’s genius.

Mezro
02-13-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Vivian Campbell
A Little Ain't Enough, Dave's greatest solo album, is sadly out of print. Well, I am happy to say that this album is alive and well and available on ITunes!

Good fucking news!

Mezro...have it on CD but what the fuck...I'll buy it off iTunes too...

Nickdfresh
02-13-2005, 04:52 PM
A Little Ain't Enough, Dave's greatest solo album, is sadly out of print. I even recall a poster claim that WB had deleted the album. Well, I am happy to say that this album is alive and well and available on ITunes! My hope is, any one curious about Van Halen will see this album and possibly download the title track or Drop in the Bucket. This album, much like VH1, has the ability to make anyone a Dave fan for life. I�m really glad this album has been resurrected for the world to rediscover that it is a monument of Dave�s genius.

Thanks, just bought some tracks.

Last_Child
02-15-2005, 10:59 AM
Damn...

ITunes Doesn't Work on my Computer.

aesop
02-15-2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Last_Child
Damn...

ITunes Doesn't Work on my Computer.

Just download th iTunes free player...

Last_Child
02-16-2005, 12:39 PM
Tried That...didn't work..

I Don't have WindowsXP....I have Millenium..

cwsmith17
02-25-2005, 08:25 PM
A Little Ain't Enough, Dave's greatest solo album, is sadly out of print. I even recall a poster claim that WB had deleted the album. Well, I am happy to say that this album is alive and well and available on ITunes! My hope is, any one curious about Van Halen will see this album and possibly download the title track or Drop in the Bucket. This album, much like VH1, has the ability to make anyone a Dave fan for life. I’m really glad this album has been resurrected for the world to rediscover that it is a monument of Dave’s genius.

I didn't know that it was officially out of print.

Good thread.

Last_Child
02-26-2005, 09:53 AM
hmm...new computer...ITunes is working...

But there's no SOUND ON THE COMPUTER!!!Fak!

Lou
02-26-2005, 11:36 AM
This album, much like VH1, has the ability to make anyone a Dave fan for life. I’m really glad this album has been resurrected for the world to rediscover that it is a monument of Dave’s genius.

No offense but ALAE doesn't belong in the same sentence with VH I.

Vivian Campbell
02-26-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Lou
No offense but ALAE doesn't belong in the same sentence with VH I.

Definitely not guitar wise, but, imo, the lyrics and energy match that of VH1.

rustoffa
02-26-2005, 09:52 PM
The end of an era and one helluva album!

UNCLAX72
03-10-2005, 01:13 PM
heading to the music store now

Last_Child
03-28-2005, 10:39 AM
Wuhuu!!

I don't need ITunes!!

I found the Lp Version & the ALAE Single!!

They both sound perfect & the covers looks just perfect!
I bought them in a "antique" store with a Record section in it!

audiospectrum
03-29-2005, 05:33 PM
Definitely not guitar wise, but, imo, the lyrics and energy match that of VH1.

Oh yeah!! I'm off an' runnin'.....

Dave IMO has shown phenominal growth as a person on each consecutive album. People may say that Skyscraper was a hit-miss flopper but there is some experimenting going on, this motherfucker is not afraid of anything!! And the press and the old boys beat him down! But he don't give a fuck, he knows who he is and that's the spirit we all gotta get. ALAE is something to make love to!! Just play it song for song with FUCK and you'll know who to believe. Dave got me on the first listen, dolemite motherfucker!! And don't get me started on YFLM!!! Oh man that is one of the most badddd assss albums I've ever heard. Many friends have heard it also, and it just plain scares 'em. They don't know what to think!!! I laugh my arse off every time that happens. Keep smilin'.