PDA

View Full Version : Joe Thunder = Dickless Wonder

Hardrock69
02-13-2005, 03:36 PM
IF as he claims, he co-wrote Romeo Delight, his name would be listed by ASCAP as one of the writers of the song.

Here is the listing for the song, takend directly from the ASCAP website:

ASCAP WEB PAGE - ROMEO DELIGHT (http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=480151888&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1)

ROMEO DELIGHT (Title Code: 480151888)
Writers:
ANTHONY MICHAEL
ROTH DAVID LEE
VAN HALEN ALEX
VAN HALEN EDWARD

Performers:
VAN HALEN

Variations:
ROMEO DELIGHT

Publishers/Administrators:
DIAMOND DAVE MUSIC
% CHRYSALIS MUSIC
ATTN: KENNY MACPHERSON
8500 MELROSE
SECOND FLOOR
LOS ANGELES , CA, 90069
Tel. (310) 652-0066

VAN HALEN MUSIC
% WB MUSIC CORP
% WARNER CHAPPELL MUSIC INC
10585 SANTA MONICA BLVD
LOS ANGELES , CA, 90025
Tel. (310) 441-8600

And the same goes for Take Your Whiskey Home. IF he actually wrote it as he claims, he would be listed as the sole writer of the song. Here is the actuasl info taken directly from the ASCAP website:

ASCAP WEB PAGE - TAKE YOUR WHISKEY HOME (http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=500298217&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1)

TAKE YOUR WHISKEY HOME (Title Code: 500298217)
Writers:
ANTHONY MICHAEL
ROTH DAVID LEE
VAN HALEN ALEX
VAN HALEN EDWARD

Performers:
VAN HALEN

Variations:
TAKE YOU TIME
TAKE YOUR WHISKY HOME
TAKE YOUR WHISKY HOM
TAKE YOUR WHISKEY HOME
TAKE THE WHISKY HOME

Publishers/Administrators:
DIAMOND DAVE MUSIC
% CHRYSALIS MUSIC
ATTN: KENNY MACPHERSON
8500 MELROSE
SECOND FLOOR
LOS ANGELES , CA, 90069
Tel. (310) 652-0066

VAN HALEN MUSIC
% WB MUSIC CORP
% WARNER CHAPPELL MUSIC INC
10585 SANTA MONICA BLVD
LOS ANGELES , CA, 90025
Tel. (310) 441-8600

I CHALLENGE JOE THUNDER TO EXPLAIN THE ABOVE TO THE REST OF US.

Though actually, no explanation is necessary. He is a lying sack of shit. That is all anyone needs to know.

I realize everyone else here already recognizes that he has a 1-inch penis, and has to try to make up for his feelings of inadequacy by attempting to make outrageous claims, but I just wanted to add the definitive icing-on-the-cake proff that he is a worthelss fuck.

:D

John Holmes
02-13-2005, 03:51 PM
Well but probably he was claiming the he wrote Romeo Delight, but wasn't credited for it.

OR... He sold the rights to the other artists.

For example, Billie Jean by Michael Jackson is credited to Michael Jackson. Now, everybody knows Michael Jackson is a worthless fuck who can hardly play a couple of chords on guitar. How come he penned "Billie Jean", then? Simple: someone wrote it and he bought the rights to the song.

Could be the same with Romeo Delight or whatever other song.

Nickdfresh
02-13-2005, 03:59 PM
For Joe, you need to check the ASSCAPED web site, not ASCAP!

Hardrock69
02-13-2005, 04:09 PM
LMAO!

LoungeMachine
02-13-2005, 08:01 PM
Well Done HR69

A 5 vote for you.

LoungeMachine
02-13-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by John Holmes
Well but probably he was claiming the he wrote Romeo Delight, but wasn't credited for it.

OR... He sold the rights to the other artists.

For example, Billie Jean by Michael Jackson is credited to Michael Jackson. Now, everybody knows Michael Jackson is a worthless fuck who can hardly play a couple of chords on guitar. How come he penned "Billie Jean", then? Simple: someone wrote it and he bought the rights to the song.

Could be the same with Romeo Delight or whatever other song.

:rolleyes:

Don't let the fact he also claimed to have chosen the songs for Diver Down, spoke at the Republican National Convention, and owns this site sway you......

:rolleyes:

rustoffa
02-13-2005, 08:10 PM
Couldn't agree more.

Moving to feedback.