PDA

View Full Version : How I hate Conservatives! Especially the USA version!

kentuckyklira
02-14-2005, 06:36 AM
Well, I guess to be fair they´re assholes all over the world!

Saw a report on Coyotes on TV yesterday. They inteviewed this typical good Christian proud to be an American old farmer type asshole. His comment was, "they say we´re taking away their natural environment, well then all I can say is let the best man win!"

Now I wonder if that hypocritical old piece of shit would say the same when asked about immigrants competing for his, or his son´s job!!

Fuck him and feed his balls to a hungry coyote, I say!

ashstralia
02-14-2005, 07:55 AM
crikey!

if you wander into
a native animal's habitat...

Nickdfresh
02-14-2005, 07:59 AM
What do you think of the Autobahn and speedlimits for it?

BigBadBrian
02-14-2005, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
Well, I guess to be fair they´re assholes all over the world!

Saw a report on Coyotes on TV yesterday. They inteviewed this typical good Christian proud to be an American old farmer type asshole. His comment was, "they say we´re taking away their natural environment, well then all I can say is let the best man win!"

Now I wonder if that hypocritical old piece of shit would say the same when asked about immigrants competing for his, or his son´s job!!

Fuck him and feed his balls to a hungry coyote, I say!

As usual, I seriously doubt we're hearing all sides to this story. Like how coyotes prey on livestock and are a menace, even here where I live on the EAST COAST. :gulp:

kentuckyklira
02-14-2005, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
What do you think of the Autobahn and speedlimits for it? Speedlimits on the Aurobahn are to Germans what strict gun laws are to Americans.

Nuff said??

P.S. my car runs about 210 km/h top speed.

Nickdfresh
02-14-2005, 08:52 AM
Ahh, well Mr. Grun Party, isn't the emissions from those struggling engines causing the trees in the Black Forest to brown and die.

BTW, my car supposedly runs at roughly 203 km/h. but I've only had it at 110 m/ph. That's a charge of endangerment over here, so I don't do it often.

kentuckyklira
02-14-2005, 08:56 AM
Ahh, well Mr. Grun Party, isn't the emissions from those struggling engines causing the trees in the Black Forest to brown and die.

BTW, my car supposedly runs at roughly 203 km/h. but I've only had it at 110 m/ph. That's a charge of endangerment over here, so I don't do it often. The average mileage of cars on German streets would make the average American blush in shame. Plus, I have free public transport around here as a council member.

Nickdfresh
02-14-2005, 10:30 AM
The average mileage of cars on German streets would make the average American blush in shame. Plus, I have free public transport around here as a council member.

I wasn't talking about milage. I was speaking of emissions. High milage is nice, but you guys pay a lot for your fuel anyways, it's the smog spewed by cars that's the problem, isn't it?

kentuckyklira
02-14-2005, 10:35 AM
I wasn't talking about milage. I was speaking of emissions. High milage is nice, but you guys pay a lot for your fuel anyways, it's the smog spewed by cars that's the problem, isn't it? Sure. that´s why I´ll take the subway to today´s band rehearsal!

ELVIS
02-14-2005, 11:24 AM
What is the intent of this thread ??

:confused:

Matt White
02-14-2005, 11:30 AM
It's about PEST CONTROL!:)

BigBadBrian
02-14-2005, 11:30 AM
http://www.cert.dfn.de/infoserv/dib/c3_animation.gif

John Ashcroft
02-14-2005, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
What is the intent of this thread ??

:confused:

To once again illustrate that liberals are more concerned with the well being of Spotted Owls and Suckerfish than their fellow man...

kentuckyklira
02-14-2005, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
To once again illustrate that liberals are more concerned with the well being of Spotted Owls and Suckerfish than their fellow man... I am concerned with hypocricy, sure. Plus, fellow man can usually take care of himself!

John Ashcroft
02-14-2005, 12:48 PM
Yeah, by shooting Coyotes...

And any other critter that annoys us.

LoungeMachine
02-14-2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Yeah, by shooting Coyotes...

And any other critter that annoys us.

Like Iraqis?

BigBadBrian
02-14-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Like Iraqis?

No, liberals.

:gun:

LoungeMachine
02-14-2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
No, liberals.

:gun:

ah,

you mean fellow Americans :rolleyes:

John Ashcroft
02-14-2005, 01:29 PM
I'm getting dizzy...

Nickdfresh
02-14-2005, 03:57 PM
I am concerned with hypocricy, sure. Plus, fellow man can usually take care of himself!

Then slow down on the Autobahn and save the trees!:D ;)

YAWN
02-14-2005, 04:25 PM

He would say the same thing: Let the best man win. Not the cheapest... the BEST.

BrownSound1
02-14-2005, 05:52 PM
Oh it is the same shit I heard from an old girlfriend of mine who used to rag me about hunting deer. "How can you kill such a beautiful animal?" she would say. I would reply, "Well you draw the bow and release the arrow." Now mind you, I do believe you should not just hunt the animal with no intention of using the meat. by either eating it yourself or giving it to the needy. When my father was a boy there were hardly any deer to be found in this area. Hunters got involved and now there are more deer than you can shake a stick at. Same with coyotes....we hardly saw them when I was a kid and now they are everywhere. Hunting them helps curb some of the numbers and INSURES them a long existance on this earth. If they are not hunted many will starve to death because the competition for food will be too great for the species. Now you don't eat coyotes, but by hunting them you do help them out...mainly because, in this part of the US, there are no natural predators left here to help bring balance.

BigBadBrian
02-14-2005, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by BrownSound1
Oh it is the same shit I heard from an old girlfriend of mine who used to rag me about hunting deer. "How can you kill such a beautiful animal?" she would say. I would reply, "Well you draw the bow and release the arrow." Now mind you, I do believe you should not just hunt the animal with no intention of using the meat. by either eating it yourself or giving it to the needy. When my father was a boy there were hardly any deer to be found in this area. Hunters got involved and now there are more deer than you can shake a stick at. Same with coyotes....we hardly saw them when I was a kid and now they are everywhere. Hunting them helps curb some of the numbers and INSURES them a long existance on this earth. If they are not hunted many will starve to death because the competition for food will be too great for the species. Now you don't eat coyotes, but by hunting them you do help them out...mainly because, in this part of the US, there are no natural predators left here to help bring balance.

Well said. Same with fishing. A well managed watershed (enforcing the seasons and catch limits) actually increases the level of species of all fish and mammals surrounding the area. :gulp:

Nickdfresh
02-14-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Well said. Same with fishing. A well managed watershed (enforcing the seasons and catch limits) actually increases the level of species of all fish and mammals surrounding the area. :gulp:

I am all for responsible hunting and fishing and all that, but there are some dickheads (notably in Alaska) that think they should exterminate a whole species for their perceived personal vested interests (like where in Alaska they used to put tracking collars on wolf pups so they could find and butcher the whole pack for no logical reason). This stuff does happen. Having said that, someone needs to kill a few deer my way, the fuckers are wondering into the road and have no natural predators left (we killed off all the mountain lions in NYS).

kentuckyklira
02-15-2005, 11:54 AM
I am all for responsible hunting and fishing and all that, but there are some dickheads (notably in Alaska) that think they should exterminate a whole species for their perceived personal vested interests (like where in Alaska they used to put tracking collars on wolf pups so they could find and butcher the whole pack for no logical reason). This stuff does happen. Having said that, someone needs to kill a few deer my way, the fuckers are wondering into the road and have no natural predators left (we killed off all the mountain lions in NYS). Yummy, deer!:)

Nickdfresh
02-15-2005, 09:22 PM
Yummy, deer!:)

It is quite good. Very lean and makes excellent jerky (dried meat).