PDA

View Full Version : Perfect for Today!!! LOL>>>

Carmine
02-14-2005, 09:48 AM
I recieved this in an email joke today:

"Getting in touch with a Male perspective"

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I have never figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

For example, one evening last week, my wife and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says " I don't feel like it. I just want you to hold me." I said "what , what was that?" She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I decided to take the next day off from work. We went out for a nice lunch, and then went shopping at big, big department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different and expensive outfits. She could not decide which to get and I told her " we'll just buy them all!" She needed new shoes to compliment her outfits, so I told her to get a pair to match each outfit! We went on to the Jewelry department, where she picked out a pair of diamond earings.

Let me tell you, she was so excited, she must have thought I was just short of a shipwreck! I started to think she was testing me, cause she asked for a tennis bracelet, when she doesn't even play the game! I think I threw her for a loop when I said "that's fine Honey!" She was almost nearing satisfaction, I asked "Is that all dear?" Let's go to the cashier...

She put all of these items on the counter and I blurted out " Nahhh, I don't feel like it today! She, stunned says, "WHAT!"

I said "I just want you to hold these things for a while...your not in touch with my financial needs as a man for me too satisfy your shopping needs as a women!"

To which I added;"Why can't you just love me for who I am and not just for the things I buy you"

...And I guess, I won't be getting any tonight either....

DLR7884
02-14-2005, 09:58 AM
:rofl:

DLR7884
That was a good one!

Carmine
02-14-2005, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by DLR7884
:rofl:

DLR7884
That was a good one!

:D she'd kill me....

aesop
02-14-2005, 10:01 AM
LOL Great post!!!

Carmine
02-14-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by aesop
LOL Great post!!!

:p

Anonymous
02-14-2005, 02:07 PM
So true... so Motherf*ckin' true. We still love them anyways. :D

Cheers! :bottle:

Carmine
02-14-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by ImapusSylicker
So true... so Motherf*ckin' true. We still love them anyways. :D

Cheers! :bottle:

Yep..we do, every last one of em!:D

Roguesgirl
02-14-2005, 03:27 PM
Damn. thats harsh. :D

Carmine
02-14-2005, 03:30 PM
makes a point though....not a nice point, but valid.

scottydabodi
02-15-2005, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
I recieved this in an email joke today:

"Getting in touch with a Male perspective"

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I have never figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

For example, one evening last week, my wife and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says " I don't feel like it. I just want you to hold me." I said "what , what was that?" She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I decided to take the next day off from work. We went out for a nice lunch, and then went shopping at big, big department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different and expensive outfits. She could not decide which to get and I told her " we'll just buy them all!" She needed new shoes to compliment her outfits, so I told her to get a pair to match each outfit! We went on to the Jewelry department, where she picked out a pair of diamond earings.

Let me tell you, she was so excited, she must have thought I was just short of a shipwreck! I started to think she was testing me, cause she asked for a tennis bracelet, when she doesn't even play the game! I think I threw her for a loop when I said "that's fine Honey!" She was almost nearing satisfaction, I asked "Is that all dear?" Let's go to the cashier...

She put all of these items on the counter and I blurted out " Nahhh, I don't feel like it today! She, stunned says, "WHAT!"

I said "I just want you to hold these things for a while...your not in touch with my financial needs as a man for me too satisfy your shopping needs as a women!"

To which I added;"Why can't you just love me for who I am and not just for the things I buy you"

...And I guess, I won't be getting any tonight either....

Yo, Big Ragu!! That's fuckin FUNNY SHIT, man!! I'm fuckin' doin' that!! For real! If they still don't like me for who I am, then they can hit the fuckin ROAD...

Carmine
02-17-2005, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
Yo, Big Ragu!! That's fuckin FUNNY SHIT, man!! I'm fuckin' doin' that!! For real! If they still don't like me for who I am, then they can hit the fuckin ROAD...

:D :D :D

Fabulous Shadow
02-17-2005, 01:09 PM
Heard this one before. That's why I have a dildo and Visa Gold card of my own!

Carmine
02-17-2005, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow

LMAO...thats my girl! :D

Fabulous Shadow
02-17-2005, 01:16 PM
;)

Carmine
02-17-2005, 01:20 PM
;)

Yep! ;)

aesop
02-17-2005, 01:21 PM

LOL...now that's what I call No Strings Attached

...Although, if a woman ever said they left me for a Gold Card and a dildo, well, I probably would take it personally. For a few days, anyways.