PDA

View Full Version : Debate :Bush vs. (S)Kerry....

KANE
02-14-2004, 09:28 AM
"W" gonna spray dick spit all over kerry, he's gonna leave the debate early on account of a sudden yeast infection you watch.

SAY IT !

Dr. Love
02-14-2004, 11:54 AM
Why would Bush get a yeast infection? :confused:

FORD
02-14-2004, 04:15 PM
Judas has nothing he can debate against Junior because he voted for most of the BCE agenda. That's why the Kerronation is such a colossal mistake and why it's not much of a stretch to think the DLC is throwing the game on purpose :mad:

John Ashcroft
02-14-2004, 04:42 PM
You're almost there Ford... So why's the DLC throwing this election?

FORD
02-14-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
You're almost there Ford... So why's the DLC throwing this election?

Because they are corporatist PNAC fascists who infiltrated the Democratic party with the sole intention of destroying it from within. The 1994, 2000, and 2002 elections and the current pathetic joke of a primary season are sufficient proof, as are the actions - or rather inactions- of the current so-called "leadership" in Congress under the BCE regime.

John Ashcroft
02-15-2004, 09:46 PM
Nope, try again. It's not that complicated a situation really. Think "Personal" ambition.

FORD
02-16-2004, 12:45 PM
I know that you and Mush Limpdick try to paint this as the Hillary Clinton show, but it goes much further than that. The DLC has gone much farther to the right than it ever was when Bill Clinton was it's mouthpiece in the late 80's/early 90's. There's another entity within the DLC office called the "Progressive Policy Institute" which is nothing but a deceptive name for the "Democratic" wing of PNAC. These corporate fascists are the ones now setting the party's agenda, including the Kerronation. Hillary might well be their chosen candidate, assuming there IS a 2008 election, but this internal destruction of the Democratic party goes way beyond the Clintons. Consider this : If Clark was the Clintons' candidate, and the Clintons were still running the DLC, why isn't Clark the winner of all the primaries?

Viking
02-17-2004, 01:05 AM
KANE means that Dubya is gonna roast Johnny The Chin's balls over an open flame, assuming that Lurch doesn't have to leave to go apply some sort of linament to whatever scabies that teenybopper AP whore gave him......

SAY IT!!!!!!

:killer: :killer: :killer: :killer: :killer:

Seshmeister
02-17-2004, 01:11 AM
Bush...the thinking mans choice...:)

John Ashcroft
02-17-2004, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Consider this : If Clark was the Clintons' candidate, and the Clintons were still running the DLC, why isn't Clark the winner of all the primaries?

Because Clark's mission was to derail Dean. Was the mission successful? Don't know, but I do know that Clark didn't turn out to be the candidate some of you hoped he'd be. He's out early because no matter how hard the Clinton's and McAwful tried, you still can't polish a turd. Either way, no Democrat can win in '04, that much is pretty clear if Hillary want's the '08 Presidency. Does she? I think it's pretty clear she does. Do the Clinton's have influence in the Democratic party? I think that's also pretty clear. Are they the type people who would undermine their party (and Country) in the name of personal ambition? Another clear one here. I'm not sure why you're trying to make more of this than there really is. The simple solution is usually the correct one. Oh, and just on a side note, I've actually warned about this before Limbaugh floated the theory. I'm actually a little proud of it... Now if I could only find a way to make as much cash as that mother fucker does...

FORD
02-17-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Now if I could only find a way to make as much cash as that mother fucker does...

How's the Oxycontin market in Oklahoma these days?? :D

John Ashcroft
02-17-2004, 12:53 PM
Bad, but strongly considering a move to South Cackalaki. Who knows, maybe the market's better out East?