PDA

View Full Version : Tomballin is really GSLINGER

Lou
02-14-2005, 10:52 AM
We've been discussing this in the mod forum, and it turns out that the fraud is that asswipe gslinger. We've determined this by doing IP checks and such.

So when this FRAUD comes on here and pretends he's really contributing a lot, he's not. He lied about all of his "inside info" back in June and he's just a cunt looking for some attention again. Too afraid to post under his former name.

FUCK YOU, Tomballin/gslinger.

ELVIS
02-14-2005, 11:27 AM
What an idiot...

twonabomber
02-14-2005, 11:40 AM
who's an idiot?

DLR7884
02-14-2005, 11:44 AM
I was gonna ask that too!

DLR7884
Who's an idiot?

DavidLeeNatra
02-14-2005, 12:05 PM
guess tomballin/gslinger is meant to be the idiot...

I never knew what was going on with gslinger. he went off, when I was not online very often and I was asking myself where he went, because I thought his infos were good...

Golden AWe
02-15-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Lou
We've been discussing this in the mod forum, and it turns out that the fraud is that asswipe gslinger. We've determined this by doing IP checks and such.

So when this FRAUD comes on here and pretends he's really contributing a lot, he's not. He lied about all of his "inside info" back in June and he's just a cunt looking for some attention again. Too afraid to post under his former name.

get laid, lou

CROWBAR
02-15-2005, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Lou
So when this FRAUD comes on here and pretends he's really contributing a lot, he's not. He lied about all of his "inside info" back in June

So, you feel threatened? What "inside info" are you referring to? Explain.

LoungeMachine
02-15-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Lou

LOUser

douche bag

Hypocrite

moron

ALL OF THE ABOVE:D

ELVIS
02-15-2005, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
who's an idiot?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Nickdfresh
02-15-2005, 08:31 PM
The Gospel according to Looo! He's Gunslinger, he sucks 'cause he busts my SHEEP balls. Shut the fuck up, who cares. He's a good poster.

Anonymous
02-15-2005, 09:20 PM
Who's GSLINGER?

LoungeMachine
02-15-2005, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by ImapusSylicker
Who's GSLINGER?

Who's Lou ?

Lou
02-15-2005, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by ImapusSylicker
Who's GSLINGER?

A guy who came on here last June with all these bogus statistics about the Van Hagar 2004 tour. Passed himself off as an insider; he was just a fraud looking for attention.

Cato
02-16-2005, 07:13 AM
why is this thread here?

LoungeMachine
02-16-2005, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Cato
why is this thread here?

To give LOUser a sense of self-worth:rolleyes:

...at the expense of bandwidth...

CROWBAR
02-16-2005, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Lou
A guy who came on here last June with all these bogus statistics about the Van Hagar 2004 tour. Passed himself off as an insider; he was just a fraud looking for attention.

Your just pissed off because he told tha straight up truth about your little van spam BITCH!!

HA HA

Rikk
02-16-2005, 05:46 PM
LOU, you should talk about being a fraud. And LOU...why is this thread in the bootleg forum? Hmm?

Tomballin or whoever he is offers a lot more to this site than you, ya virgin freak!

Nickdfresh
02-16-2005, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Lou

Well he's donated about $100 more than you have!

Golden AWe
02-17-2005, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Lou

"HOW LOU CAN YOU GO"

Cathedral
02-17-2005, 03:11 PM
LOU, WHERE DO YOU GET OFF TALKING ABOUT SHIT THAT IS DISCUSSED IN THE MOD FORUM?

You need to grow the fuck up, dude.
All you fucking do is complain, bitch, piss and moan about everything from banner ads to members you don't like.

Just take your toys and go away ya fuckin baby, sheesh.

Sorry, but i'm tired of your crying...grow up, you act like a 3rd grader, and i think that may even be a generous opinion.

Rikk
02-17-2005, 03:35 PM
Read that, LOU. Maybe you'll understand that your constant fucking negativity, accusations, whining and general bad example to mods and to the site is a clear sign that you need to shut the fuck up.

You suck, LOU. Go take your toys and play somewhere else.

Dan
02-17-2005, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
LOU, WHERE DO YOU GET OFF TALKING ABOUT SHIT THAT IS DISCUSSED IN THE MOD FORUM?

All you fucking do is complain, bitch, piss and moan about everything from banner ads to members you don't like.

Sorry, but i'm tired of your crying...grow up, you act like a 3rd grader, and i think that may even be a generous opinion.

Amen to that.

Brett
02-17-2005, 04:11 PM

BWAHAHAHA, Lube.

"We've been discussing in the mod room...." What a fucking loser, sure glad you can be trusted with PRIVATE information. You guys might as well just give everyone access to forum, Lube obviously hasn't quite figured out the mod room is private.

Rikk
02-17-2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Brett
BWAHAHAHA, Lube.

"We've been discussing in the mod room...." What a fucking loser, sure glad you can be trusted with PRIVATE information. You guys might as well just give everyone access to forum, Lube obviously hasn't quite figured out the mod room is private.

LUBE also bragged to me in our first "fight" that he was the one that had convinced MEZRO to move the SHEEP PEN out of Main. That kind of shit is disrespectful to mod status and to MEZRO, who did what he thought was right but obviously didn't want it known publicly. But LOU stated it publicly just to look tough.

Dan
02-18-2005, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
LUBE also bragged to me in our first "fight" that he was the one that had convinced MEZRO to move the SHEEP PEN out of Main. That kind of shit is disrespectful to mod status and to MEZRO, who did what he thought was right but obviously didn't want it known publicly. But LOU stated it publicly just to look tough.

What a CockSucker Lou is,De-Mod the fucker.Don't fuck with The Sheep Pen Lou.

Rikk
02-18-2005, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Dan
What a CockSucker Lou is,De-Mod the fucker.Don't fuck with The Sheep Pen Lou.

Amen.

LoungeMachine
02-18-2005, 12:35 AM

And that, as they say, is THAT:cool:

Attention K-Mart shoppers.........we have a 23 year old LouSER lost in the toy dept.:D

moose
02-21-2005, 01:21 PM
WTF is goin on here?
Why is everyone bustin on Lou??
Just askin a question....................surely it is not because of this "Mod Forum" thing.

moose
02-21-2005, 01:25 PM
You know Gslinger did come here along with gigalo and really did a number with all their posts, then all of a sudden.............BOOM both of them disappeared. So I asked one of the fellow members WTF happened to GS and they mentioned that "he's off in europe, be back soon". That was the last of it.
So guys and gals "what did happen to BSlinger and jerkalo???

Rikk
02-21-2005, 01:41 PM
Why is everyone mean to LOU? Read one of the lists any of his many enemies posts. LOU is a lowdown, dirty piece of shit that needs to be brought back down to Earth.

Nickdfresh
02-21-2005, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by moose
WTF is goin on here?
Why is everyone bustin on Lou??
Just askin a question....................surely it is not because of this "Mod Forum" thing.

It's the fact Lou is a self-serving, lying hypocrite that could give a shit about anything else but himself.
Why is it that LOU started busting on Tomballin' and felt the need to reveal his 'inside info' inappropriatly in this in this forum? Why doesn't he reveal all alias then? He just uses his Mod info to attack other members that slap his little (two)face(es).

Do you think he would have posted this thread had the guy not have busted Lou's hypocritical balls over his constant bitching?

I am one of the first to call Tomballin' over his BS (search the VH LINKS went down thread in the main and his ridiculous Russian Mafia claims), but other than that, the guy was harmless and posted good video sources. Oh yeah, TB also donated to the site.

Nickdfresh
02-21-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Lou

Originally posted by Lou
Don't worry UGS, tomballin is a ZERO TRYING TO BECOME A ONE.

That's all you are, little man. A fuckin' ZERO TRYING TO BECOME A ONE.

I don't have any proof but there's speculation he's that douchebag gslinger who was a total fuckin' fraud over the summer. He has an IP that supposedly traces to Baltimore but who knows.

Yup, LOU hasn't any real proof but he'll be the first to call someone out if he disagrees with them. Lou should see the PM's I am getting regarding my cool new sig.;) BTW, TB posted well over a dozen live videos on this site, what has Lou posted? Not a fuckin' thing. Lou has a lot of balls calling anyone anything!

moose
02-21-2005, 10:12 PM
Thanx for bringing me up to speed.

Rikk
02-22-2005, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by moose
Thanx for bringing me up to speed.

Glad Nikky could help you, bro!!:)

ashstralia
02-22-2005, 06:17 AM
rikk, your sig fucken rocks.
i betya he was roarin 'highway to hell'
bon is the man.

Matt White
02-22-2005, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Yup, LOU hasn't any real proof but he'll be the first to call someone out if he disagrees with them. Lou should see the PM's I am getting regarding my cool new sig.;) BTW, TB posted well over a dozen live videos on this site, what has Lou posted? Not a fuckin' thing. Lou has a lot of balls calling anyone anything!

Yup.... Tomballin seems like a cool enough cat to me. A shame that he got put off by personal agendas. Cool vids, cool attitude, always let 'ya know what he was doin'............yup, a real insidious guy. What a shame.:(

Rikk
02-22-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by ashstralia
rikk, your sig fucken rocks.
i betya he was roarin 'highway to hell'
bon is the man.

Thank you ASH!! Yup, I think that is possibly from the HIGHWAY TO HELL sessions.

I fuckin' miss Bon, and I was only four when he died!

Rikk
02-22-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
Yup.... Tomballin seems like a cool enough cat to me. A shame that he got put off by personal agendas. Cool vids, cool attitude, always let 'ya know what he was doin'............yup, a real insidious guy. What a shame.:(

I hope he fuckin' comes back. That PARTY ALL THE TIME video he dug up made me laugh for days!:)

CROWBAR
02-22-2005, 06:07 PM
Hey, tomballin is alright in my books, and fuck ya if you don't like that!:D

RogueHorseman
03-10-2005, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Tomballin is really GSLINGER...

Figured that out, huh?

IP's cracked the code, you say?

Wow... You are a regular frickin' genius there, Louie.

Rikk
03-11-2005, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by RogueHorseman
Figured that out, huh?

IP's cracked the code, you say?

Wow... You are a regular frickin' genius there, Louie.

And why is LOUIE posting mod room discussions in here?:eek:

tomballin
03-15-2005, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by Lou

Well, I received enough PM’s on this worthless subject so what the hell, I will waste my time and reply, to this worthless jerkoff with his eyes full of his dried cum, trying to impress everyone.

>>We've been discussing this in the mod forum,

Right pussy Lou, must be why over ½ the mods here, have PM’d me and said it was great I was kicking your worthless gay boy ass. Also must be why I have move 5 stars from Moderators, as a percentage of total, in my member rating that you do cocksucker Lou.

>>Fraud is that asswipe gslinger

I’m not this gslinger person, but I did check some of this dude’s treads and posts, and he was a pretty smart guy. Made a lot of right calls 3 months before they happened, like EVH getting booted by Peavey, and Clear Channel losing money on the 04 Van SpamBoys Tour. He also had some great pics I stold and reposted. More than I can say for any of your fucking posts, cocksucker MODERATOR LOU!

Speaking of Clear Channel, I thought this was interesting that came out two weeks ago:

Quick Brief: Clear Channel Communications, Inc. (CCU) loses $4.038 billion in 2004, on second accounting write-down. For the three years, 2002 to 2004, CCU has posted total net losses of $18.946 billion. Clear Channel began its take over of the radio air waves in 1999, thereafter taking over the music promotion business. Hitting a stock
high of $94.75 the first quarter of 2000, questionable management and accounting practices, over the years, left the stock to close at $32.75. Rating: Sell

Again, it doesn’t look like this gslinger person was too fucking ignorant, like you Lou.

>>We've determined this by doing IP checks and such.

You tracing IP addresses and all this worthless shit to impress the few gay boys that want to butt fuck you Lou is total garbage. You haven’t traced fucking shit your worthless maggot. How do I know?

Because I always go through different public proxy servers for any forum’s I post to, for security reasons, because of maggot infested assholes like you that disclose/trace peoples IP’s addresses on public forums, bomb/dDOS their IP address, etc. SO FUCK YOU MODERATOR LOU, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT.

>>He lied about all of his "inside info" back in June and he's just a cunt looking for some attention again.

Unlike you fuck face, I haven’t lied about anything, not that I give a fuck what you have to say pussy.

IN CLOSING, AS I PREVIOUSLY SAID PUSSY LOU, I AM NOT POSTING TO YOU ANYMORE, BUT MADE AN EXCEPTION HERE TO SHOW WHAT A FUCKING WORTHLESS LIAR YOU ARE. Say what you want, this was my last post to you fuck head. I’ve got better things to do when I come on this site, and contribute to this site, than reply to a maggot infested gay MODERATOR like you.

You are a fucking disgrace to the male race and a total disgrace to this fine Roth Army site, so FUCK OFF. LOU!....TB

PS: Gee MIGHTY MODERATOR LOU, why don’t you try and ban me, if I am doing all this shite you claim, and see how far you get with it, you worthless pussy!

Mezro
03-15-2005, 07:09 PM
Shit Tom...don't hold back...LOL.

Mezro...and now we will hear from Lou...you now have the floor...

Rikk
03-15-2005, 07:39 PM
LOOOO? Oh LOOOOO? You have the floor.

Steve Savicki
03-15-2005, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Cato
why is this thread here?

---> hitchworld

Dave's PA Rental
03-15-2005, 11:32 PM
I think Lou might have him on 'ignore'...

tomballin
03-16-2005, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
I think Lou might have him on 'ignore'...

You Lou's official press secretary now Dave's PA, or just his personal ass fuck buddy. I guess Lou also has this whole thread Nickdfresh started on ignore too, since he has never responded to any of the posts there also, hun pal.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=436666#post436666

http://img119.exs.cx/img119/3426/loudemodpoll4fz.jpg

tomballin
03-16-2005, 11:06 PM
http://img204.exs.cx/img204/6218/raassfucktwins8ax.jpg

tomballin
03-16-2005, 11:28 PM
That PARTY ALL THE TIME video he dug up made me laugh for days!:)

The spirit of brother Rick (James) watches over us all.

http://img216.exs.cx/img216/8114/rickjamesx41eo.jpg

Matt White
03-17-2005, 11:22 AM
ROTH ON TOM!

Rikk
03-17-2005, 01:00 PM
When's RICK's next album coming out?:)

tomballin
03-20-2005, 12:37 AM
When's RICK's next album coming out?:)

Well, I have a very nice Super Freak present. - Brand new for ya - DLR

I am going to post a major new thread, with lots of new awesome videos, pics, and unreleased brother Rick material, here in Bootleg Corner tomorrow, now that his spirit is the official R.A. Member Slave's co-mascot, along with this man, below.

It's kinda like my pants, it's hard to fit all this awesome new material into one steamy lil' thread for your viewing enjoyment. But, I am pleased to announce that modern technology has prevailed, and I am now able to make this available to the fine Roth Army membership, for the first time, at the cost of many many lives.

I didn't know until several weeks ago, there was a connection between brother Rick and DLR, along with EVH.

Stay Tuned!

==========

Official R.A. Member Slave’s co-mascot:

Rodney "Why Can't We Just All Get Along?" King

http://img124.exs.cx/img124/4527/rkingx28nn.jpg

tomballin
03-25-2005, 12:02 PM
"Lou's Mod Head on the Stick"

Left Side – Lou, 3.24.05
Right Side – Lou, 3.25.05

Left Side – Dumb
Right Side – Dumber

Question: What parent would name their kid, the same name as the pisser/shiter is called in England?

Bye Bye Fooking Loser!

http://img93.exs.cx/img93/2941/loushitcannedx29ez.jpg

Roy Munson
03-29-2005, 12:16 PM
Some things never change...

Lou has always been a scat-spreading faggot. Fucking drama-queen know-it-all.

I posted a little bit last summer and "gslinger" was always cool to me.

I've been reading some of "tomballin"'s posts and he seems fine.

Lou = drama queen.

Cato
03-29-2005, 05:12 PM
a legendary silly poster Roy Munson returns!

glad to see that. join the dump.

Roy Munson
03-30-2005, 05:00 PM
Yo, Cato!

I'll be there soon. Time is something I don't have on my side lately.

DLR7884
03-30-2005, 05:43 PM
Welcome back Munson!

DLR7884
We've all missed you!

CROWBAR
03-30-2005, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
Yo, Cato!

I'll be there soon. Time is something I don't have on my side lately.

well, what's the story? Mister 7-10 split???

tomballin
03-31-2005, 03:31 PM