PDA

View Full Version : David Lee Roth is a man on a mission

TMR
02-14-2004, 01:10 PM
David Lee Roth - music to pull girls by!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
05 February 2004

David Lee Roth is a man on a mission - a man driven to living the excesses of a rock and roll lifestyle.

David Lee Roth - UK Tour

It's not our normal style to actively promote tours, but once in a while artists or bands really deserve honorable mention in VF despatches. David Lee Roth is one such! Rock and Roll needs more men like this - men who are prepared to stand up and do the whole Glam, OTT, head-banger, rock-thang; men who flaunt notoriety with nude table dancers on their tour riders; men who basically live the life that they really want, both on and off-stage. what Roth brings to the party is more than just show and tell though. Underpinning the package is a raw talent. In a TV interview a few years back he put out a challenge to all of his contemporaries - 'If you can't stand up on a stage on your own with an old battered acoustic guitar and single microphone attached to a half-busted PA then what are you doing in the music business in the first place!' - (or words to that effect).
Since his split from Van Halen, DLR has ploughed a furrow straight through the heart of rock history. His presence may have waned slightly over the last few years, but his songs remain as siren calls to anyone who sincerely believes that there is always a party going on somewhere! Sometimes camp, but always in tune with basic emotions, David Lee Roth deserves your presence...but you deserve him?

WED 25TH FEB GLASGOW CLYDE AUDITORIUM

FRI 27TH FEB CARLING APOLLO MANCHESTER

SAT 28TH FEB CARLING APOLLO HAMMERSMITH

MON 1ST MARCH WOLVERHAMPTON CIVIC

flappo
02-14-2004, 03:18 PM
..i couldn't agree more

..dave has 3 things

Presence

Stage Craft

and

Soul

..modern bands just 'don't get it'

flappo
02-14-2004, 03:24 PM
..i couldn't agree more

..dave has 3 things

Presence

Stage Craft

and

Soul

ELVIS
02-14-2004, 07:37 PM
..i couldn't agree more

..dave has 3 things

Presence

Stage Craft

and

Soul

ELVIS
02-14-2004, 07:39 PM
..i couldn't agree more

..dave has 3 things

Presence

Stage Craft

and

Soul

:elvis:

Calderone
02-14-2004, 07:55 PM
i have that too
www.sammy.web1000.com/vid.html

rustoffa
02-14-2004, 08:32 PM
sammycalderon,you're a mothafuckin' anomaly !!!!!!
:D