PDA

View Full Version : fuck that virgo pooftah hitch

flappo
02-14-2004, 03:48 PM
where is he ?

he's never aboot to change the nappies , never aboot to spill the beanz , and where's his rants ??

...and as fer the trade™markİs stuff i hatİ that shit , can i ask a favour ?

,,can S.P.G. co mod the dump with me until hitcho gets his micro-dick out of the new mrs hitch ?

spank you grimwald

KANE
02-14-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by flappo
where is he ?

he's never aboot to change the nappies , never aboot to spill the beanz , and where's his rants ??

...and as fer the trade™markİs stuff i hatİ that shit , can i ask a favour ?

,,can S.P.G. co mod the dump with me until hitcho gets his micro-dick out of the new mrs hitch ?

spank you grimwald

Why you wanna go and diss my bitch like that ? and wtf kinda language you trying to pull off, is that like half royalty and half butt pirate or what ?leave mybitch1969 alone, he's depressed cause Big Daddy KANE'S back in the hood. he's readin up on stale rants so i wont make him cry again, or his antibiotics arent workin.

flappo
02-14-2004, 05:19 PM
..i was joshink™

..don't diss da hitch while i'm aboot , capi$he ?

..not unless you wanna be owneddddah that is

..you DO wanna be owned , ja ?

Elitest
02-16-2004, 05:05 PM
can i be owned ? I want to see what it feels like...

Funkmonkey
02-16-2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Elitest
can i be owned ? I want to see what it feels like...

Ok, there you go. You're owned.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

http://bloodrose.hektik.org/botd/owned.jpg

Elitest
02-17-2004, 04:34 PM
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

I'm not sure about that...

Igosplut
02-18-2004, 07:47 PM
Man, out of all the owned pictures I've ever seen that ones the worst by far.....

Funkmonkey
02-23-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Igosplut
Man, out of all the owned pictures I've ever seen that ones the worst by far.....

But check out that body on Elitest...

whoooo hooooooo!