PDA

View Full Version : I'm QUITTING SCHOOL FOR A THIRD TIME!!!!!!!!

Jesterstar
02-16-2005, 11:16 AM
I know most of you don't have the ability to survive without school but JESTERSTAR is a HUSTLER............Your all fucking owned if your against me.

http://hitchworld1969.com/CIRCLEofTRUST/topic.cgi?forum=14&topic=133

I don't even have a need for it.

DLR7884
02-16-2005, 11:42 AM
Is your phone still in service?

DLR7884
How about the power?

DLR7884
02-16-2005, 11:43 AM
Good for you! Quitter.

DLR7884
:)

Jesterstar
02-16-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Is your phone still in service?

DLR7884
How about the power?

Phone Bill is getting Paid Friday and the power is still running.

DLR7884
02-16-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Phone Bill is getting Paid Friday and the power is still running.

It's the little things that make the world spin.

DLR7884
Thumbs Up!

Jesterstar
02-16-2005, 11:52 AM
CAble is gone but we wanted it gone anyway. TIME WARNER GETS OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rustoffa
02-16-2005, 12:53 PM
CAble is gone but we wanted it gone anyway. TIME WARNER GETS OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I owned those bitches silly stealing cable.

TIME WARNER = OWNED

academic punk
02-16-2005, 12:54 PM
couldn't hack it, huh?

Jesterstar
02-16-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
couldn't hack it, huh?

Actually I'm going to pass both of my class's. I just am not going back next semester. It's fucking boring and I am to smart for school to teach me anything. Your to owned to tell me anything also.

My Cock=Your Mouth............Suck it bitch.

academic punk
02-16-2005, 02:41 PM
just admit you couldn't hack using spell check once in a while...it's okay.

(I can't blame you for finding it boring, in actual fact, but man does that piece of paper come in handy later on...)

Jesterstar
02-16-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
just admit you couldn't hack using spell check once in a while...it's okay.

(I can't blame you for finding it boring, in actual fact, but man does that piece of paper come in handy later on...)

That Peice of Paper means nothing when Destiny calls you to be a Legand. OWNED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

LoungeMachine
02-16-2005, 09:23 PM

I am to smart for school .

TOO stupid to live:rolleyes:

Anonymous
02-16-2005, 11:49 PM
That Peice of Paper means nothing when Destiny calls you to be a Legand. OWNED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.. .... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahaha ahhahaha FUCKIN' ha!!!!

Jesterstar
02-17-2005, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
TOO stupid to live:rolleyes:

I know you are but............What am I???:p

The Scatologist
02-17-2005, 04:34 PM
Well..... why the fuck did you take Macroeconomics. If you're gonna quit school cause it's boring, then don't take the most boring class that they offer.....

Jesterstar
02-17-2005, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by The Scatologist
Well..... why the fuck did you take Macroeconomics. If you're gonna quit school cause it's boring, then don't take the most boring class that they offer.....

I enjoy the basic structure of the economic system. It helps me to understand how they corrupted it so much and designed it to fail.

The teacher for the class is really good.

Big Troubles
02-17-2005, 07:32 PM
I enjoy the basic structure of the economic system.

well maybe you could apply some of the basic knowledge of the economic system to your life. This way you can better yourself and perhaps..............MOVE OUT OF YOUR MOM'S BASEMENT LOSER!

Bwaaaahaaaaaahaaaa!

Are you still borrowing "cheddar money"? :D Im just kidding, I love ya Jerkystar... you're like that inner ear pimple. Sure it's gross and useless and has a reoccurring breaking point but....Nope... I lost it. I guess I do hate your OWED ass afterall. :D How's your poll doing?

Jesterstar
02-18-2005, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
well maybe you could apply some of the basic knowledge of the economic system to your life. This way you can better yourself and perhaps..............MOVE OUT OF YOUR MOM'S BASEMENT LOSER!

Bwaaaahaaaaaahaaaa!

Are you still borrowing "cheddar money"? :D Im just kidding, I love ya Jerkystar... you're like that inner ear pimple. Sure it's gross and useless and has a reoccurring breaking point but....Nope... I lost it. I guess I do hate your OWED ass afterall. :D How's your poll doing?

I live on my own. Jesus your a loser. I mean don't you have a goodbye thread to start. Or talk about how all your family members are pretending to be dead so that they don't have to deal with a loser like you.

Your a owned bitch. You want to keep this up I got the stamina to own you all fucking day long bitch.

YOUR OWNED,
Jesterstar

Big Troubles
02-19-2005, 07:38 PM
:rolleyes: $80 a month on your girlfriend and $80 a month on cable. that tells me, you rank cable along side your ugly bitch. I wonder which one you'd choose if it came down to that? idiot. :rofl: