PDA

View Full Version : Asstrailia is a Fucking Bitch Bann It.

Jesterstar
02-16-2005, 12:12 PM
Ban that fuck. He's nothing. I took a shit this morning that went on to do more with it's life than that fucking loser.

He's owned and will soon leave forever like Dave Is King and Big Twubbles and also that other dude that use to post here but I chased out of here.

Big Troubles
02-16-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Ban that fuck. He's nothing. I took a shit this morning that went on to do more with it's life than that fucking loser.

He's owned and will soon leave forever like Dave Is King and Big Twubbles and also that other dude that use to post here but I chased out of here.

Dude, nobody "left" we're still waiting for "Weapon X" to be revealed. :rolleyes: Everyone thinks you are a fucking tool and this is why, so far, Im the only one responding to you. In fact Im not sure why I am? Its a slow morning. Why don't you contribute to the site? Why must you be such a fucking loser with a dead end job, no life, no aspirations and no education?

you are laughable in a "damn I feel sorry for that kid with down-syndrome" kind of a way.

This will be all that I say to you. You are not worth more than ONE reply. Hell I dont think you are worth this half hearted attempt at one. :confused:

so have your way with your sad "poo poo/pee pee" rebuttals. And hey, don't forget those golden gay jokes. They never wear thin.

DLR7884
02-16-2005, 12:54 PM
Where is the starBOMB?

DLR7884
LOL.

Jesterstar
02-16-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Dude, nobody "left" we're still waiting for "Weapon X" to be revealed. :rolleyes: Everyone thinks you are a fucking tool and this is why, so far, Im the only one responding to you. In fact Im not sure why I am? Its a slow morning. Why don't you contribute to the site? Why must you be such a fucking loser with a dead end job, no life, no aspirations and no education?

you are laughable in a "damn I feel sorry for that kid with down-syndrome" kind of a way.

This will be all that I say to you. You are not worth more than ONE reply. Hell I dont think you are worth this half hearted attempt at one. :confused:

so have your way with your sad "poo poo/pee pee" rebuttals. And hey, don't forget those golden gay jokes. They never wear thin.

You really think that Weapon X has nothing better to do than fucking talk to Big Twubbles???

Dude he's on the Propoganda peice I am putting up on the net. Your to fucking much of a gay loser for me to bother with today. Why don't you find out what corner Asstrailia is fingering his ass in and sit on his fucking dick like the bitch you were born to be.

DLR7884
02-16-2005, 02:44 PM
Is Wep X da starBOMB?

DLR7884
:)

smaz
02-17-2005, 07:03 PM
Fuck off. Ashstralias a great Army Member. As is Big Troubles.

If anyone here's owned, it's you. You said it yourself, check the Amazon thread to refresh your memory.

Panamark
02-18-2005, 03:55 AM
Ash gets more pussy than a bowl of cream dumped into a cat pound !

:D

Jesterstar
02-18-2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by smaz
Fuck off. Ashstralias a great Army Member. As is Big Troubles.

If anyone here's owned, it's you. You said it yourself, check the Amazon thread to refresh your memory.

Ownings don't last forever sonny jim. You don't want to be on my list of people I need to own. I had been comfortable with the owning since I allowed it to be known. Don't make me change my mind about you and own you into the fucking ground. Sit on it and think about it. Really think. What you decide could change you life forever.

Big Troubles
02-18-2005, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Panamark

hey!!!!??? What about moi? :D

Big Troubles
02-18-2005, 02:43 PM
Ownings don't last forever sonny jim. You don't want to be on my list of people I need to own. I had been comfortable with the owning since I allowed it to be known. Don't make me change my mind about you and own you into the fucking ground. Sit on it and think about it. Really think. What you decide could change you life forever.

LMAO! Yeah, Smaz, you don't want to be "owned" by this fucking :tool: ...

Jesterstar
02-18-2005, 02:59 PM
hey!!!!??? What about moi? :D

Yoru a Virgin who pretends to have had sex.

What a fucking loser. Trying to get in on someone elses Props. Your a bigger loser than I imagined.

Big Troubles
02-18-2005, 04:11 PM
Yoru a Virgin who pretends to have had sex.

What a fucking loser. Trying to get in on someone elses Props. Your a bigger loser than I imagined.

"Excuse me, while I puke and die".... :fucku2:

Is that what I was doing? Trying to get in on someone elses "props"? Do you even read your posts before you click the button?

Can you PLEASE tell me what "Yoru" means?

If I were a virgin, and my friend, that's a BIG if- why would I pretend to have sex? Why wouldn't I just do it?

:stupid:

Big Troubles
02-18-2005, 04:12 PM
BTW, how's that poll coming along? Bwaahaahaaa... :fucku:

Jesterstar
02-18-2005, 04:14 PM
"Excuse me, while I puke and die".... :fucku2:

Is that what I was doing? Trying to get in on someone elses "props"? Do you even read your posts before you click the button?

Can you PLEASE tell me what "Yoru" means?

If I were a virgin, and my friend, that's a BIG if- why would I pretend to have sex? Why wouldn't I just do it?

You wouldn't actually do it because there isn't enough crack and money in the world for a woman to open her legs for a loser like you.

Are you done being a owned loser or do you plan on keeping this up. I have more stamina than you do. This I know.

Big Troubles
02-18-2005, 04:21 PM
yawn... nah...double yawn with a fookin' cherry on top. You are a 3rd grader at best with this shit. More appealing would be Katydid's rotten crotch. You simply bore the living fuck out of me, and I tend to play with you like a cat does a mouse. I'll swat you from thread to thread until your innards are on the outside little girl. :D Stamina?

Listen shit head, you pay more for cable tv than you do for your g/f's jewelry... you are a class A fucking nimrod. To me this is all fun. To you, this is all real. :D

speaking of your girlfriend. she posed for me last night!

Jesterstar
02-18-2005, 04:29 PM
I don't know a thousand bucks isn't to cheap. Although it's a bargin compared to what you have to pay a woman to fuck you.

Dude your a fucking loser who has nothing going for him. Your a slave. I'm totally free and the cable is back on wendsday. OWNED AGAIN!!!!!!!!

You play with me because you want to make a name for yourself other than that gay screen name you have Big Twubbles. Why not use your real name................NERMAL.

DLR7884
02-18-2005, 04:34 PM
Dude your a fucking loser who has nothing going for him. Your a slave. I'm totally free and the cable is back on wendsday. OWNED AGAIN!!!!!!!!

I thought you "owned" Time/Warner by cutting your cable off?

DLR7884
Now you need cable again...is that really starBOMB like?

Jesterstar
02-18-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884

DLR7884

Dude the STAR BOMB Is the PRODUCT I AM ABOUT TO MAKE AVALABLE TO EVERYONE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Girlfriend wanted the net at home. I was missing my Jizzhut.com. Cable came with a package that was cheaper. Go figure.

Big Troubles
02-18-2005, 05:09 PM
I don't know a thousand bucks isn't to cheap. Although it's a bargin compared to what you have to pay a woman to fuck you.

You play with me because you want to make a name for yourself other than that gay screen name you have Big Twubbles. Why not use your real name................NERMAL.

Everyone that knows me...pardon me, those who I have allowed to know me, know my real name. Its Chris.

Let me get this straight. Im owned because your cable is back on, on Wed? Oh ok...Well, asshead, mine has been on since 1992, when I moved out of my Mom and Dad's house, you know, instead of LEECHING off them.

Im a loser because I have nothing going for me? Bwaaahahaaahaaa.... silly jerkystar... I have everything going for me. Thats why Im not on here bragging 24/7 about "owning" people and talking shit about the size of my dick. Sure, I could tell you it's a speed bump in the grocery store parking lot, but instead Id rather just keep my "bragging rights" to myself. see, sooner or later, braggers look like tools. Congrats, you made it to the next level! :rolleyes:

and BTW, I "play with you" because I can. Because you, nor anyone else can/will stop me. You are a little bitch, that needs a good slappin' son.

Now tell me again 9 to 5'er, how YOU own ME? Idiot.

Big Troubles
02-18-2005, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884

DLR7884

you are not seriously asking him to re-define his thought pattern are ya? :D we could be here all fucking day. LOL

ashstralia
02-20-2005, 06:47 AM
*sigh*.........

i will respond once only jester idiot, so listen carefully.

you are an insignificant piece of guinea pig dropping
with the mental agility of a retarded three-toed sloth.

i've seen your whole family on jerry springer,
they's maahty proud of their 14 teeth.

i do everything better than you,
so i know why you're jealous.

now go and fiddle with your tiny penis in the dump.
bye bye!

thanx to the dudes on here sticking up for me, btw.

LOOK at the retard!!!!!! he thinks he's a stud!

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

ashstralia
02-20-2005, 08:57 AM
pwn3d, monkeyboy!!
and i didn't need to swear, or
talk about your gay sex obsession.
heheheheh

Warham
02-20-2005, 11:51 AM
Who is this cunt anyway?

ashstralia
02-21-2005, 07:44 AM
some
Originally posted by Warham
Who is this cunt anyway?

some springer reject.
look at it.
would you admit to being
its relative?

ashstralia
02-21-2005, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Panamark

thanks mark,
it's only funny 'cause it's true.

flappo
02-21-2005, 01:32 PM
Everyone that knows me...pardon me, those who I have allowed to know me, know my real name. Its Chris.

Let me get this straight. Im owned because your cable is back on, on Wed? Oh ok...Well, asshead, mine has been on since 1992, when I moved out of my Mom and Dad's house, you know, instead of LEECHING off them.

Im a loser because I have nothing going for me? Bwaaahahaaahaaa.... silly jerkystar... I have everything going for me. Thats why Im not on here bragging 24/7 about "owning" people and talking shit about the size of my dick. Sure, I could tell you it's a speed bump in the grocery store parking lot, but instead Id rather just keep my "bragging rights" to myself. see, sooner or later, braggers look like tools. Congrats, you made it to the next level! :rolleyes:

and BTW, I "play with you" because I can. Because you, nor anyone else can/will stop me. You are a little bitch, that needs a good slappin' son.

Now tell me again 9 to 5'er, how YOU own ME? Idiot.

oh it's chris now ?

funny

you said it was brian earlier in the year

hmm

smaz
02-21-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by ashstralia
pwn3d, monkeyboy!!
and i didn't need to swear, or
talk about your gay sex obsession.
heheheheh

Monkeyboy... :rofl: :lol:

Great pic!!!!

Big Troubles
02-21-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by flappo
oh it's chris now ?

funny

you said it was brian earlier in the year

hmm

post where i said my name was Brian. I dare ya. ;) Shit disturber. You can't just walk away from a battle if you are on the losing end can you? :D Always getting the last word in. Well, I love ya Flappo. I hate you not. Kisses.

Big Troubles
02-21-2005, 04:56 PM
kick ass avatar btw. Mine is still better of course... :D

Dan
02-21-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by ashstralia
*sigh*.........

i will respond once only jester idiot, so listen carefully.

you are an insignificant piece of guinea pig dropping
with the mental agility of a retarded three-toed sloth.

i've seen your whole family on jerry springer,
they's maahty proud of their 14 teeth.

i do everything better than you,
so i know why you're jealous.

now go and fiddle with your tiny penis in the dump.
bye bye!

thanx to the dudes on here sticking up for me, btw.

LOOK at the retard!!!!!! he thinks he's a stud!

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Amen to that.

Dan
02-21-2005, 06:17 PM
BTW..ASH is a Top Guy,so Fuck Off Jesterstar.

Rikk
02-22-2005, 02:01 PM
ASH is da man. Sho nuff.