PDA

View Full Version : We always forget

arkofspace
02-14-2004, 07:12 PM
You, people from United States of North America dont forget they killed 3,500 innocent people.

All of us, have forgotten that 40,000 people died about a month ago in Iran, far away from mine and yours due to an earthquake.

So none of us will forget semtember the 11th but no one remembers december the 30th.

So whose lifes are more valuable?

can anyone tell?

Whose suffering is the biggest?

Why must everyone feel your pain while you don't care about anyone else's pain?

BigBadBrian
02-14-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by arkofspace
You, people from United States of North America dont forget they killed 3,500 innocent people.

All of us, have forgotten that 40,000 people died about a month ago in Iran, far away from mine and yours due to an earthquake.

So none of us will forget semtember the 11th but no one remembers december the 30th.

can anyone tell?

Gee, that's funny, but the United States sent more aid to Iran than all other countries COMBINED. How much did Spain send? Furthermore, how much did the other Arab counties send? Don't you dare lecture the good people of the US on compassion. :upyours:

ELVIS
02-14-2004, 09:06 PM
How do you know what I remember or what I care about ??

Go back to having sexual relations with your mother...

:rolleyes:

rustoffa
02-14-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by arkofspace

can anyone tell?

Ever heard the term "Millions in aid"?Some of those "millions" are my tax dollars......:fucku:

alexpgrimes
02-14-2004, 11:15 PM
You forget one thing. The earthquake was a NATURAL DISASTER. Planes flying into the world trade center isn't. Moron!!!

Viking
02-15-2004, 12:07 AM
I believe that when your people got hit by an act of God, we, the People of The United States of By God America, without request, unilaterally ponied up a substantial amount of humanitarian resources out of the goodness of our hearts - regardless of the fact that you and your Weird Beard mullahs are on our short list for getting your monkey-with-a-machine-gun primitive asses handed to you.

When we, on the other hand, had three thousand of our fellow citizens slaughtered by a handful of your wild-eyed, heathen religious bedfellows, the outpouring of rage and sympathy from your part of the planet was so deafening, we could hear an ant fart from two time zones away.

Now, crawl your monkey ass back in your mosque, or we'll take Al Gore's invention away from you. :mad2:

ELVIS
02-15-2004, 12:44 AM
Tell him how you really feel Mr. Viking...:)

Viking
02-15-2004, 01:01 AM
We'll just let the bunker-busters express my deepest feelings when the time is right, Mr. Elvis. :D :D :D :D

ELVIS
02-15-2004, 01:14 AM
~haha!~

:elvis:

FORD
02-15-2004, 02:55 AM
Uh, Viking.... you did get that this guy's from Spain, right?

I didn't realize there were a lot of "weird beard mullahs" in Madrid, and as far as I know, Spain's not on the PNAC invasion list.

Not yet anyway....

And to answer our newcomer's question, some of us care very deeply that so many suffered in an earthquake, whether in Iran, or other recent quakes in Mexico City, Japan, etc.

You just won't hear that in the US corporate media, which is either trying to push for, or distract you from, the Bush Fraudministration, depending on their current popularity ratings. I hope the Spanish media is more honest.

rustoffa
02-15-2004, 03:06 AM
the thing is,this wasn't satire....they were just satiring satire!:D

We care a lot
about disasters, fires, floods and killer bees
about Los Angeles falling in the sea
about starvation and the food that Live Aid bought
about disease, baby, Rock Hudson, Rock...Yeah!

We care a lot
about the gamblers and the pushers and the freaks
about the people who live off the street
about the welfare of all the boys and girls
about you people cause we're out to save the world

Yeah!

And it's a dirty job but someone's got to do it!

We care a lot
about the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines
about the NY, SF, and LAPD
about you people, about your guns
about the wars you're fighting
gee, that looks like fun

We care a lot
about the Cabbage Patch, The Smurfs, and DMC
about Madonna and we cop for Mr.T
about the little things, the bigger things we top
about you people, yeah, you bet we care a lot

And it's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it....

ELVIS
02-15-2004, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by FORD

And to answer our newcomer's question, some of us care very deeply that so many suffered in an earthquake, whether in Iran, or other recent quakes in Mexico City, Japan, etc.

You don't care any more than I do (which isn't much) about people dying in earthquakes or other natural disasters...

..and I'm a born again christian...

Keep it real !!

Little Texan
02-15-2004, 04:46 AM
Faith No More, eh?

ELVIS
02-15-2004, 04:51 AM
FORD claims to be a christian...

FORD
02-15-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
FORD claims to be a christian...

LT was referring to the band Faith No More. Rustoffa was quoting lyrics from their somewhat lesser known first album, recorded before Mike Patton joined the band. The original singer, Chuck something or other sounded like Joey Ramone with a bad case of the flu.

As for my claims to be a Christian, that's true enough. But what does it mean to be a Christian? The term "Christian" literally means to be like Christ. To live by His teachings. And while I make no claims of being perfect, that's what I try to live by. A lot of self proclaimed "Christians" such as George Bush Jr, Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson (among others) are not following His teachings at all. In fact their actions make me question whether they have ever read the Sermon on the Mount :(

BigBadBrian
02-15-2004, 03:20 PM
And while I make no claims of being perfect, that's what I try to live by. A lot of self proclaimed "Christians" such as George Bush Jr, Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson (among others) are not following His teachings at all. In fact their actions make me question whether they have ever read the Sermon on the Mount :(

Good deal!! We don't have to wait until the Day of Judgment. FORD's willing to do it right now, at least according to his twisted purposes. :gulp:

BITEYOASS
02-15-2004, 05:43 PM
Hey arkofspace! Just for being the anti-american dick you are BITEYOASS is going to deliver not 1...not 2....BUT 3 MK-82's directly to your roof!

BITEYOASS
02-15-2004, 05:45 PM
Our F-18's will guarantee prompt deliver to your mosque overnight!:D

BITEYOASS
02-15-2004, 05:47 PM
I have no sympathy for Iran. Especially when Marines over there were being killed and held hostage back in 1979.

arkofspace
02-18-2004, 06:00 AM
That's the point.

US sends aid, but they sell weapons to them too (so does Spain).

What I'm saying is that none of us remberbers people who died yesterday (including the every two, three,... every day US soldiers) but we remember the Twin Towers dead people every day.

Is all the same. Dead people.

Only because WE (including Spain) are "aiding" them now it doesen't mean we did not fucked them in the past.

PD: Ben Laden was trained and financed by US in the early 80s.

And that proves evil always turn against us.

arkofspace
02-18-2004, 06:12 AM
I forgot to say:

I was furious when they crushed the planes in the towers.

I hate terrorism (every way of terror) because here, in Spain it still exists. We know what is to see people killed with a bomb. And we know terror. It's not funny.

We I say "we don't remember" i say that I always read "we never forget".

We have had more than 1,000 people killed by terroris band ETA during the last 45 years and WE (spanish) always forget about these people.

Sorry if I ofended anyone. But I don't like the way Bush solves problems.

Ally_Kat
02-18-2004, 10:15 AM
and how do you think he should solve the problems we face now?

FORD
02-18-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
and how do you think he should solve the problems we face now?

Resign from the office he was never elected to.

knuckleboner
02-18-2004, 10:49 AM
we sent more than monetary aid to iran.

our urban search and rescue team flew for almost 24 hours to get there. by the time they got there, the iranian government said that it was more of a recovery, than rescue mission, so most of the team got on the plane and went back home. but 11 stayed there, helping logistically for at least a week.

but ALL members of the team were ready to risk their own lives to go into dangerous buildings trying to save someone.

i agree, the U.S. doesn't always have the best foreign policy. we do bad things from time to time. but no other country has done as much good for others as we have, either.

if any country has a natural disaster and needs aid, the one country they can always count on, no matter what, is the united states.

John Ashcroft
02-18-2004, 11:09 AM
Amen.

So why do guys like Dean, Kerry, and Hillary Clinton think the U.S. is the root of all evil in the world?

FORD
02-18-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Amen.

So why do guys like Dean, Kerry, and Hillary Clinton think the U.S. is the root of all evil in the world?

Kerry and Hillary think so because they are part of the evil. Dean never said any such thing.

Ally_Kat
02-18-2004, 11:37 AM
Resign from the office he was never elected to.

i was asking the spaniard, Ford! :p

John Ashcroft
02-18-2004, 12:33 PM
Kerry and Hillary think so because they are part of the evil. Dean never said any such thing.

Well, he at least sees us as Imperalists. That much is clear.

Catfish
02-18-2004, 12:53 PM
There's a difference between an act of nature and an act of cowardice.

racist slur removed, as per DLR Army policies

rustoffa
02-18-2004, 09:26 PM
Just wait,eventually one of those uninspected donut plants in Winnipeg will go haywire.Full-on villagers covered in molten glaze."We as Americans are sympathetic to the unfortunate sugar incident in Canada,and pledge physical and monetary support to our neighbors in need".Arrrgh......

arkofspace
02-19-2004, 06:38 PM
I know there's good and bad people everywhere...

but most of the times, politicians start a war because of the money

George Bush's brother visited Spain short time befor the war begun and said "this campaign is going to report unexpected benefits"

by the way... he thanked the "Republic of Spain"...
someone should have said him we have a King here!

OUR leaders shold expend more in education

but with ignorant population it's easier to tell them "we go to war to help innocent people.. blah blah"

The SEND our young people to fill THEIR pockets.

Sadly, our president Jose Maria Aznar has become a great friend of Bush. so our people is there too.

Why don't he send his sons there?

Why doesn't he go himself?

Ally_Kat
02-19-2004, 06:55 PM
still didn't answer my question.

Seshmeister
02-19-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by alexpgrimes
You forget one thing. The earthquake was a NATURAL DISASTER. Planes flying into the world trade center isn't. Moron!!!

Is killing 10 000 civilians with bombs in Afghanistan a natural disaster?

FORD
02-19-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Is killing 10 000 civilians with bombs in Afghanistan a natural disaster?

Now Sesh, you know the FAUX News/Rush Limbaugh approved answer to that one....

"Of course it is, because they're all terrorists. And if they weren't terrorists now, they would be later, so why have to come back when we can kill them all now"

John Ashcroft
02-19-2004, 08:59 PM
Maybe we could ask really, really nicely if the Taliban would stop destroying historical monuments, stop killing women, and stop giving safe haven to terrorists. I mean, if we really, really show them we mean no harm, why wouldn't they? Why can't we all just get along???

Seshmeister
02-19-2004, 09:40 PM
I love the order you put that in.:)

John Ashcroft
02-19-2004, 09:52 PM
Heh heh... I tried to phrase it that way for you. Good catch mate! Damn you're good...