PDA

View Full Version : Rikk's an idiot who can't keep his mouth shut

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

lms2
02-18-2005, 05:25 PM
Rikki darling. Here are a few facts for you...

1. You hate me. I know this... You know this... nobody else really cares about this.

2. You think my posts are stupid... I think yours are pointless... again, nobody else really cares about this.

3. I love the Roth Army... you love the Roth Army... so, for the sake of the Roth Army heres the deal...

QUIT WASTING BANDWIDTH ATTACKING ME EVERY FUCKING TIME I SAY SOMETHING THAT IS NOT EVEN DIRECTED AT YOU YA FREAKIN HALF WITT! Save some bandwidth so you can fill threads with your pictures of alcoholic beverages, fat women and cyber with aliases... Apparently some people actually get off on that.

You got something to say to me...post it here fucker...

Leave other peoples threads alone.

Once a day I will turn on my give a fuck meter, take you off of ignore and read your lame insults over and over again. When you get bored... you can come here and read your lame insults over and over again.

DLR7884
02-18-2005, 05:28 PM
You actually use the "ignore" button?

DLR7884
Why?

Rikk
02-18-2005, 05:29 PM
Wow...you started a thread on me. I'm touched. But I don't think this is the right forum for it. Maybe you should get this moved to Hitchworld?

Just trying to help.:)

Carmine
02-18-2005, 05:30 PM
whoa! The next hundred page thread has begun....

I like ya both..just felt like posting in the thread...

Big Troubles
02-18-2005, 05:33 PM
:D me too. I hate seeing all this bullshit fighting. Correction...I hate being in all this bullshit fighting. Theres only 2 people I really dont care for. flappo and his living abortion jerkystar. Well even those two wheelchair driven fuckers aren't worth the time and energy of a "fight". :D I think Rikk and GR and lms should all hug.

Golden AWe
02-18-2005, 05:34 PM
piece.

lms2
02-18-2005, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Wow...you started a thread on me. I'm touched. But I don't think this is the right forum for it. Maybe you should get this moved to Hitchworld?

Just trying to help.:)

No, touched would be if it actually meant something to you... what you are doing is touching, a/k/a wanking, which is what you do everytime you get a response from me.

See, this can be your own personal wanking thread. :D

Rikk
02-18-2005, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
I think Rikk and GR and lms should all hug.

Yeah, but I really don't like GR and lms. They suck. I enjoy being mean to them.:D

Rikk
02-18-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by lms2
No, touched would be if it actually meant something to you... what you are doing is touching, a/k/a wanking, which is what you do everytime you get a response from me.

See, this can be your own personal wanking thread. :D

Usually I touch myself to women that DON'T look almost exactly like Roseanne in real life. It's just a rule I have.:)

You're an attention-seeker. You proved it with this thread.;)

lms2
02-18-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
You actually use the "ignore" button?

DLR7884
Why?

I am such a lousy liar... not good at it like Rikk.

Okay, the truth is, I have put people on ignore, but as soon as the post something following one of my posts, I have to read it anyway. The only person I have ever successfully ignored is Elvis Hitler... and that crap was just gross...

Carmine
02-18-2005, 05:39 PM
:D I think Rikk and GR and lms should all hug.

great idea BT...the HUG thread!

CROWBAR
WHAT? PEOPLE FIGHT AROUND THIS PLACE AND DON'T GET ALONG? WHAT THA FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE? :D

lms2
Usually I touch myself to women that DON'T look almost exactly like Roseanne in real life. It's just a rule I have.:)

You're an attention-seeker. You proved it with this thread.;)

Let this hereafter be referred to as Exhibit 1...

dance monkey, dance

DLR7884
02-18-2005, 05:41 PM

Fucking great words to live by....

DLR&884
Did the rest of you fellas read that?

Rikk
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.

I'll hug Christina!:)

http://www.christinaaguilera.com/img/02_lrg.jpg

Golden AWe
Originally posted by CROWBAR
WHAT? PEOPLE FIGHT AROUND THIS PLACE AND DON'T GET ALONG? WHAT THA FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE? :D

uuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh!!!!

lms2
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.

Hey you two... go start your own huggy buggy thread... this one is for hating and bashing and insulting and stuff like that.

Rikk
02-18-2005, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Fucking great words to live by....

DLR&884
Did the rest of you fellas read that?

LMFAO!!!!!!!:D

I'm starting to love this thread now!;)

lms2
02-18-2005, 05:43 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!:D

I'm starting to love this thread now!;)

That means he came already...

Carmine
02-18-2005, 05:45 PM
Hey you two... go start your own huggy buggy thread... this one is for hating and bashing and insulting and stuff like that.

Oh sorry..my mistake! :D

Flame on...

CROWBAR
02-18-2005, 05:46 PM
:D

Rikk
02-18-2005, 05:46 PM
That means he came already...

No. Your face in my mind prevented that.

lms2
02-18-2005, 05:48 PM
No. Your face in my mind prevented that.

So then you are sexually frustrated and thats why you are such a dick head?

Why don't you put up Chelles pic... you seem to really enjoy that one. :D

Big Troubles
02-18-2005, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
piece.

The dude on the right needs to lay of the peace drug me thinks... :D

Rikk
02-18-2005, 05:50 PM
So then you are sexually frustrated and thats why you are such a dick head?

Why don't you put up Chelles pic... you seem to really enjoy that one. :D

No. CHELLE still looks better than you do, and I wouldn't want to upstage you in what really is your thread.:)

Man, you sure are stupid for starting this thread. It proves everything I said.

Carmine
02-18-2005, 05:50 PM
heating up....

CROWBAR
02-18-2005, 05:51 PM
Ya mean like this BT??

Rikk
02-18-2005, 05:54 PM
Let's break out some of this stuff...:)

lms2
02-18-2005, 05:54 PM
No. CHELLE still looks better than you do, and I wouldn't want to upstage you in what really is your thread.:)

Man, you sure are stupid for starting this thread. It proves everything I said.

What was it you said again?

C'mon Rikki, say it one more time... please.

Rikk
02-18-2005, 05:56 PM
I'll hug Lynda Carter! Now that was a WONDER WOMAN.:)

http://lyndacarter-online.hostrocket.com/ww_promo/ww21.jpg

Big Troubles
:D Yes sir! thats a sweet bud. I cut mine a few days ago. They are curing now. That pic I showed you... I got about a bread bags worth of just bud. Im gonna keep the leaves and extract the oil some other time. (I dont think I need to rush that? I should read up on that)

I have not smoked any of this stuff yet, but it sure looks great. looks like, without the stems, maybe 2 ounces. So Im a happy camper! :D I kept the left overs. The bucket I have. The roots are firm, the stalk produced a few new stems and leaves since chopping, so I'll see what that does. :D

CROWBAR
Check....

lms2
02-18-2005, 06:01 PM
Check....

Now IM starting to like this thread. :D

Rikk
02-18-2005, 06:02 PM
Now IM starting to like this thread. :D

Well, don't get too happy... Dave wouldn't go near you.:) Plus I told him you saw the VAN HAGAR tour this past summer.;)

CROWBAR
02-18-2005, 06:03 PM
Who? Me?

lms2
02-18-2005, 06:04 PM
Who? Me?

yep...

lms2
02-18-2005, 06:06 PM
Well, don't get too happy... Dave wouldn't go near you.:) Plus I told him you saw the VAN HAGAR tour this past summer.;)

Oh I think Dave is quite used to women he wouldn't go near looking at him... you don't think he wears those tight britches because it just feels good do ya?

So tell me Rikki, what did Dave say about me seeing the Van Hagar tour this summer... did he tell you why I did?

Rikk
02-18-2005, 06:06 PM
"I need a wonder man."
http://lyndacarter-online.hostrocket.com/ww_promo/ww01.jpg

CROWBAR
02-18-2005, 06:07 PM
Well, gosh darn lms

lms2
02-18-2005, 06:14 PM
Damn Crowbar... did I vote for you yet... has my alias voted for you yet? I may need to start another alias just to vote for you again!

Rikk
02-18-2005, 06:16 PM
Damn Crowbar... did I vote for you yet... has my alias voted for you yet? I may need to start another alias just to vote for you again!

See? You're an ass-kissing attention-seeker. It's pathetic. If CROWBAR were suddenly being attacked by half the site tomorrow, you'd be there cheering them on.:)

Stella
02-18-2005, 06:16 PM
Rikki, you big brute... leave Splooge alone so he can finish his Sammy Safari!

(got ya covered Crowbar ;) )

Rikk
02-18-2005, 06:17 PM
"I love 70s bathing suits."
http://www.lyndacarter-online.hostrocket.com/stills/62.jpg

Rikk
02-18-2005, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Stella

Jesus, is that what this is about? GUWAPO's gay picture show? Christ, if it means THAT MUCH to you...:rolleyes:

lms2
02-18-2005, 06:21 PM
See? You're an ass-kissing attention-seeker. It's pathetic. If CROWBAR were suddenly being attacked by half the site tomorrow, you'd be there cheering them on.:)

Lies and more lies...

While it is true I probably would not defend Crowbar... as I rarely defend Katy... I would still be his friend.

At least me and crowbar don't look gay. :p

See the thing is, I don't ask people to stick up for me, and I rarely stick up for them. Its a fucking message board, if you can't stand the spam, don't open the can... unlike you, who hates me for simply not defending you against Guwapo.

As for the ass kissing... maybe I just like to be nice. Something I know YOU wouldn't understand. But thats okay, I accept our differences. If you were more like me, I would have to like you. I don't think I could stomache that. (cuz you're still an idiot)

CROWBAR
02-18-2005, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Stella

Thank ya Stell!!;)

Rikk
02-18-2005, 06:28 PM
unlike you, who hates me for simply not defending you against Guwapo.

God, enough of the me, me, me bullshit.:p

That's not why I don't like you. I don't like you because you made shit up about my friend MAX just to help out your buddy, GUWAPO. What the hell did MAX ever do to you?

And because every time I've been nice to you again, you suddenly started shit up again...jumping into some thread with a snide comment. So don't play victim.

And...because you befriended KATYDID just to get attention when she has made so many people leave. You've defended KATYDUD after she's made people leave.

But mostly, it's because you're an obsessive, lying stalker. You act like we have some sort of relationship or something. Truth is, I don't HATE you. I could never give it that much effort. I just think you're a VAN HAGAR-loving loser that sides with GUWAPO because he asks you to and you've sold plenty of people out. You even went after FAB because it was the cool think to do at the time, calling her "fat", etc. And then suddenly YOUR picture was revealed by FAB and it looked worse than your pal KATYDUD's, and the site had to shut up.

So enough crying. Enough people see through you. Not everyone does. But plenty do. You and GUWAPO have taken a fucking giant tumble the past few months. And you both have no one to blame but yourselves. Hell, at least Pete PM'd me and apologized for the bullshit that went down.

lms2
02-18-2005, 06:29 PM
Jesus, is that what this is about? GUWAPO's gay picture show? Christ, if it means THAT MUCH to you...:rolleyes:

No honey, but since Stella logged in, she just felt the need to say something stupid... you know ME!

Actually I think Splooge enjoys the fact that you keep his threads active in his absence... refer to Exhibit 1.

lms2
02-18-2005, 06:31 PM
Thank ya Stell!!;)

No problem mate.

I had a really cool fat lady pic I was gonna post just for Rikki, but with the nice looking women he is posting, and those awesome pics of Roth...I guess it will just have to wait till another page. :D

Big Troubles
02-18-2005, 06:45 PM
Well, gosh darn lms

those are killer pics man... I hadn't seen this one before. Very cool. What era of VH was that? 80 tour? Damn, he looks cool!

Rikk
02-18-2005, 06:47 PM
Dave ALMOST always looks fucking cool. (I'll check out the website tonight, BT. I promise!:D)

Brett
02-18-2005, 06:50 PM
Whatever to all of this, but Lube is still a hypocritical puss rag.

Rikk
02-18-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Brett
Whatever to all of this, but Lube is still a hypocritical puss rag.

LMFAO!!!!!!:D

Where is LITTLE BOY BLOOOOOOOOOO anyway?

Big Troubles
02-18-2005, 06:53 PM

And because every time I've been nice to you again, you suddenly started shit up again...jumping into some thread with a snide comment.

ya but ya know what? We are all guilty of this. We all have bad days, then piss someone off... then it usual becomes uncomfortable because nobody likes to be wrong, and then you start either "avoiding" threads and convo's and you miss out on stuff. Shootin' the shit stuff. ;) Ive been guilty of what you wrote- and we've come to our own understanding and made peace. everybody's pride is swelling around here! Like someone has to cave a bit for ANY of us to have fun, without exclusions. :)

Wow, good weed.

Fak that was sappy, no? LOL

this post has been brought to you by the letter X, W and the number 3. :D

Big Troubles
02-18-2005, 06:55 PM
Dave ALMOST always looks fucking cool. (I'll check out the website tonight, BT. I promise!:D)

LOL you still havn't gone there? :D Some of their shit is wild. Some politics are thrown into their punk styles. ala pistols.

Brett
02-18-2005, 06:56 PM
BT, shhhhh....we're talking about Lube the puss rag right now.

Rikk
02-18-2005, 06:58 PM
ya but ya know what? We are all guilty of this. We all have bad days, then piss someone off... then it usual becomes uncomfortable because nobody likes to be wrong, and then you start either "avoiding" threads and convo's and you miss out on stuff. Shootin' the shit stuff. ;) Ive been guilty of what you wrote- and we've come to our own understanding and made peace. everybody's pride is swelling around here! Like someone has to cave a bit for ANY of us to have fun, without exclusions. :)

I hear ya. I guess I also just genuinely dislike lms2. She also backstabbed my friend, and she's always nice to KATYDID. Sometimes I feel like it's more effort to forgive. Why forgive? She's an idiot.:D

Anyway, Brett's right... It's LOOOO's time now. Haven't laughed at that idiot in a while!!

lms2
02-18-2005, 07:10 PM
God, enough of the me, me, me bullshit.:p

Never enough about me... aren't you the one who said I was an attention seeker? Deal with it. :D I like me, if you don't then fuck off.. no one is making you read this thread, or post in it. Could it be a classic case of the pot calling the kettle names again?

That's not why I don't like you. I don't like you because you made shit up about my friend MAX just to help out your buddy, GUWAPO. What the hell did MAX ever do to you?

I NEVER made up anything about Max...we have been through this time and again. POST IT DIPSHIT... The only thing I ever said about Max is that I did not trust him... I didn't have a reason, and I didn't need one. I didn't enjoy talking to him, so I quit. Max didn't really care much for me either... he had a thing for DG at the time. It would have been a simple case of we just stopped posting to each other if you had not interferred spreading lies and bullshit to further your own cause. Max doesn't talk about me... I don't talk about him, we don't follow each other around from thread to thread... why can't you follow his example and just move on?

And because every time I've been nice to you again, you suddenly started shit up again...jumping into some thread with a snide comment. So don't play victim.

Whose playing? I don't want you to be nice to me... I could give a fuck less. With friends like you, who needs enemies. But YOU are the one who keeps interjecting snide comments into every thread I post in and bringing my name up all the damn time. For example...(and not about me for a change) How long ago did you run Chelle off this site... and yet last night and today you have been posting that stupid assed photoshop pic of hers... thats lame, stupid and bullshit. Grow up already. She never even did anything to you except remain friends with Fab when Fab and you were not friends. You just cant stand people being loyal to others...

And...because you befriended KATYDID just to get attention when she has made so many people leave. You've defended KATYDUD after she's made people leave.

How many people has Katy made leave... Lets see... theres Gar... who else? Should we list the people you have run off? I think some of Katy's stuff is funny, and I don't have a problem ignoring the rest. So sue me.

But mostly, it's because you're an obsessive, lying stalker. You act like we have some sort of relationship or something. Truth is, I don't HATE you. I could never give it that much effort. I just think you're a VAN HAGAR-loving loser that sides with GUWAPO because he asks you to and you've sold plenty of people out. You even went after FAB because it was the cool think to do at the time, calling her "fat", etc. And then suddenly YOUR picture was revealed by FAB and it looked worse than your pal KATYDUD's, and the site had to shut up.

So finally we get to the heart of the matter. I already explained my friendship with Guwapo to you. Let me explain it one last time... you can read it as many times as you like (or need to... apparently you have a problem with plain english) Guwapo was nice to me when I was a newbie and nobody here even knew I was a girl-and most people here would not even give me the time of day. It has nothing to do with gender, or favors or who is on whose side... he has a charming personality, and a delightful sense of humor and I enjoy talking to him. You on the other hand had (and HAVE not interest in me) until I agreed to help you in your war with Fab... That was the basis of our entire short lived alliance.

Now, for that matter. I did not attack Fab because it was the thing to do. I did not even attack Fab until she attacked me out of jealousy that you and Max were posting to me... which you did for the sole purpose of making her jealous... The reason I agreed to be a pawn in your game was because of the pm I received warning me to stay out of her way... But that was all a LONG time ago... and it has been over for a LONG time... again... let it go Rikki... grow up already.

So enough crying. Enough people see through you. Not everyone does. But plenty do. You and GUWAPO have taken a fucking giant tumble the past few months. And you both have no one to blame but yourselves. Hell, at least Pete PM'd me and apologized for the bullshit that went down.

A giant tumble? I have never really considered myself popular in life or on this site. I am quite happy to have a couple of people I consider friends in both. As for Pete pming you and apologizing. Great. perhaps you and Pete had something worth working out. You and I don't. I don't want or need an apology from you, and you should not expect one from me, because I honestly feel I have done nothing to apologize for. All I am saying is drop it... but you just can't let go. What are you holding on to Rikki... its a message board.

CROWBAR
02-18-2005, 07:13 PM
Don't bogart that joint BT!! How did I get involved! Fuck! First it's Rikk, then...fork it over!

Big Troubles
02-18-2005, 07:15 PM
Don't bogart that joint BT!! How did I get involved! Fuck! First it's Rikk, then...fork it over!

LMAO!

CROWBAR
02-18-2005, 07:18 PM
Ha Ha back!! ~ come on man ~ schwaaooooohhhh ~

* cough *

lms2
02-18-2005, 07:23 PM
Stoners...:D

Okay, heres for when you get the munchies. ;)

Big Troubles
02-18-2005, 07:25 PM
yum yum yum....

Big Troubles
02-18-2005, 07:25 PM
Ha Ha back!! ~ come on man ~ schwaaooooohhhh ~

* cough *

here ya go...dont be hoggin' it now. :D

Big Troubles
02-18-2005, 07:26 PM
fuck it, Im grabbing my bong.

Big Troubles
02-18-2005, 07:26 PM
I use a "Billy Bee" honey jar. Ya know, that one shaped like a bear? I hosed it all up. :D

Big Troubles
02-18-2005, 07:30 PM

Big Troubles
02-18-2005, 07:30 PM
My how incriminating.... :D

ALinChainz
02-18-2005, 07:31 PM

:cool:

Big Troubles
02-18-2005, 07:34 PM
it's all medicinal of course. :D I have chronic something or other.... No I know... Im a Kronik, that's it!

ALinChainz
02-18-2005, 07:35 PM
It's the best "medicinal" I know of.

CROWBAR
02-18-2005, 07:43 PM
here ya go...dont be hoggin' it now. :D

:smoke2: Hey mister, is there somthin' wrong??:D

Rikk
02-18-2005, 08:16 PM
How many people has Katy made leave... Lets see... theres Gar... who else? Should we list the people you have run off? I think some of Katy's stuff is funny, and I don't have a problem ignoring the rest. So sue me.

Bingo. You think GAR is the only one? Maybe soon you'll figure out why you're pretty fucking unpopular for defending that twat.

you just can't let go. What are you holding on to Rikki... its a message board.

Excuse me, but aren't we arguing in a thread you started about me?

LOL!!:D

I don't like you. Deal with it. Big deal. If I see you posting something stupid, I will react to it. And it's not my fault if most of the things you post are stupid.;)

Crybaby. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

lms2
02-18-2005, 08:47 PM
Shut up lms2. Your posts are so useless.

AWE, if I had a chick that looked like that, I would find posting to be an entirely useless experience. From GA's 9999 posts thread...

So I guess one useless post deserves another?

Refer to opening post of this thread. We are all aware of your thoughts regarding my posts... nobody gives a fuck. But thanks for taking the time to read it and respond. ;)

Rikk
02-18-2005, 08:57 PM
Seeing as this is now my sort of own RIKK page, let's look at some photos of Christina.

http://i.rollingstone.com/assets/rs/141/8345/images/00328412_lg.jpg

http://i.rollingstone.com/assets/rs/141/8345/images/00310816_lg.jpg

http://i.rollingstone.com/assets/rs/141/8345/images/00310800_lg.jpg

Bill Lumbergh
02-18-2005, 09:03 PM
Maybe BT shouldve thrown some Christina pics into his goodbye thread........Then we ALL wouldve gotten along........(well except for Maxie and Natra.....we all know they prefer the company of large hairy men......).

Rikk
02-18-2005, 09:04 PM
Seeing as this is the RIKK thread, I'd also like to make a personal announcement that I'm happy as hell to see my very good friend BILL LUMBERGH here. This dude is my brother, and he's going to be a father (again) very soon!

You're in my thoughts, WILLIAM.

(When you are able to hang more, we can both throw eggs at LOOOO;).)

Rikk
02-18-2005, 09:05 PM
HOLY COINCIDENCE!! I was just posting about you, bro!!

Welcome to the Rikk thread.:)

lms2
02-18-2005, 09:06 PM
As long as we are dreaming here...

Which reminds me, you never answered... what exactly did DAVE have to say about me seeing Van Hagar this summer?????

Rikk
02-18-2005, 09:07 PM
As long as we are dreaming here...

Which reminds me, you never answered... what exactly did DAVE have to say about me seeing Van Hagar this summer?????

This is the RIKK thread. RIKK doesn't think you're cool enough to post in here.:p

lms2
02-18-2005, 09:08 PM
This dude is my brother, and he's going to be a father (again) very soon!

Congratulations Bill... on both the fact that you are going to be a father (again) and that fact that you are not a complete idiot like your "brother". :D

lms2
02-18-2005, 09:09 PM
This is the RIKK thread. RIKK doesn't think you're cool enough to post in here.:p

Rikk doesn't think at all... and it is very apparent in his posts. :D

So ban me asswipe. I started the thread, I will post in it as long as I damn well please.

Rikk
02-18-2005, 09:10 PM
Rikk doesn't think at all... and it is very apparent in his posts. :D

So ban me asswipe. I started the thread, I will post in it as long as I damn well please.

No problem. Every time you post in here from now on, I will add one check to my MEAN LIST. And I will pay you back by being mean to you for an entire day for each check.;)

But seriously, folks, is Christina pretty or slutty?

Bill Lumbergh
02-18-2005, 09:11 PM
Thanks bro. I know EVERYONE feels suicidal when I'm away, so you can all breathe for a bit. ;) Lou actually might get some perverse pleasure from the egg tossing........getting things thrown at him is probably the closest thing to human contact he's had in years! Here's the fucking million dollar question.........if the hottest chick in the world had an "I Love MP3's" t-shirt on would he fuck her?! Or just go back to trying to "self suck"?!

Rikk
02-18-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Thanks bro. I know EVERYONE feels suicidal when I'm away, so you can all breathe for a bit. ;) Lou actually might get some perverse pleasure from the egg tossing........getting things thrown at him is probably the closest thing to human contact he's had in years! Here's the fucking million dollar question.........if the hottest chick in the world had an "I Love MP3's" t-shirt on would he fuck her?! Or just go back to trying to "self suck"?!

LOL!!!!!!!!

LOOOOOO would probably throw her out of his pad. But his Mom would probably invite the girl back in (because she actually owns the house) and LOU would be sent to bed without supper for still being a virgin.

Fuck yeah. We miss you, bro. NICK and I were saying to each other the other day, as funny as we are (god, talk about fucking egos, huh?), nobody has better on-the-spot humor than BILL fucking LUMBERGH.

But babies are, like, kinda more important than message boards. LOL. Just make sure you get back to frequent visits when the time comes.

lms2
02-18-2005, 09:16 PM
No problem. Every time you post in here from now on, I will add one check to my MEAN LIST. And I will pay you back by being mean to you for an entire day for each check.;)

You know me baby... little attention seeker that I am... why that just makes my day!

How many days have I earned so far?

Rikk
02-18-2005, 09:17 PM
You know me baby... little attention seeker that I am... why that just makes my day!

How many days have I earned so far?

I haven't started counting yet. I was too busy talking to important people. But I'll let you know.

MAX
02-18-2005, 09:23 PM
Buenos Notches people!!!!!

http://hogwild.net/images/Misc/wonderwoman-linda.carter.jpg

I want her to use her magic lasso on me, tying me up and forcing me to tell the truth. :D

Cheers Brother Rikk!!!

:gulp:

Bill Lumbergh
02-18-2005, 09:23 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!

LOOOOOO would probably throw her out of his pad. But his Mom would probably invite the girl back in (because she actually owns the house) and LOU would be sent to bed without supper for still being a virgin.

Fuck yeah. We miss you, bro. NICK and I were saying to each other the other day, as funny as we are (god, talk about fucking egos, huh?), nobody has better on-the-spot humor than BILL fucking LUMBERGH.

But babies are, like, kinda more important than message boards. LOL. Just make sure you get back to frequent visits when the time comes.

Oh, I'll be back to neglect work and my family to post here in no time! :D I can't believe my average posts per day had dipped below 10.........

Bill Lumbergh
02-18-2005, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Buenos Notches people!!!!!

http://hogwild.net/images/Misc/wonderwoman-linda.carter.jpg

I want her to use her magic lasso on me, tying me up and forcing me to tell the truth. :D

Cheers Brother Rikk!!!

Dude! Where the fuck ya been?! We've missed ya! Oh wait.........I'M the one who's been gone.........damn Mad Dog!! :D

lms2
02-18-2005, 09:25 PM
Dang Bill.. it sure it good to have you back and posting around me... just like old times. :D

Bill Lumbergh
02-18-2005, 09:27 PM
Dang Bill.. it sure it good to have you back and posting around me... just like old times. :D

:D I havent changed a bit.........

MAX
02-18-2005, 09:28 PM
Dude! Where the fuck ya been?! We've missed ya! Oh wait.........I'M the one who's been gone.........damn Mad Dog!! :D

Hola mi amigo!!!

Where in the fuck have YOU been?

http://www.brianglennphotography.com/images/lindacarter.jpg

Rikk
02-18-2005, 09:32 PM
Okay, we got BILL LUMBERGH, MAX and LYNDA CARTER!! That's almost a pretty good party right there!!

I know this ain't the bar, and PANAMARK ain't given me my liquor license yet, but anyone want a fucking drink?

http://www.lyndacarter-online.hostrocket.com/stills/18.jpg

Bill Lumbergh
02-18-2005, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Hola mi amigo!!!

Where in the fuck have YOU been?

http://www.brianglennphotography.com/images/lindacarter.jpg

My wife's gonna give birth any day now........she was hospitalized for kidney stones a couple weeks ago..........so obviously my heart is elsewhere right now. .....I miss you guys big time though! I'll be back fulltime when I can..........WOW nice rack(not you Maxie).......I just popped one big time.........I wanna fuck her in that invisible jet! Can you make that happen?!

Bill Lumbergh
02-18-2005, 09:37 PM
Okay, we got BILL LUMBERGH, MAX and LYNDA CARTER!! That's almost a pretty good party right there!!

I know this ain't the bar, and PANAMARK ain't given me my liquor license yet, but anyone want a fucking drink?

http://www.lyndacarter-online.hostrocket.com/stills/18.jpg

Do I even need to ask?!

Rikk
02-18-2005, 09:40 PM
That's it. You're back for a day, and you're already whistling MAS TEQUILA and requesting piss in a jar?

Bill Lumbergh
02-18-2005, 09:46 PM
Shit, I guess you won't be wanting THESE back then?

MAX
02-18-2005, 09:47 PM
Bill,

My thoughts, prayers and congrats go out to both yourself, your wife and your family.

Family ALWAYS comes first!!!

Then George Michael cums in a public restroom. lol.

Rikk
02-18-2005, 09:58 PM
Shit, I guess you won't be wanting THESE back then?

I picked up some mood music for you. You can grab it in your PEN cabin when you get back.

http://image.allmusic.com/00/amg/cov200/drf500/f565/f56511co2nz.jpg

http://image.allmusic.com/00/amg/cov200/drf100/f124/f124496wslv.jpg

MAX
02-18-2005, 09:59 PM
Ahhhhhh.......

My date for the evening..........

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/daily/02-00/02-14-00/214jac.jpg

Rikk
02-18-2005, 10:01 PM
Who is that, MAX?

Rikk
02-18-2005, 10:04 PM
Another actress I had a crush on as a kid...

http://www.graphicpizazz.com/margotkidder/playb01.jpg

MAX
02-18-2005, 10:04 PM
Who is that, MAX?

It's Jaclyn Smith. You already have Lynda and my other half is in San Fran for the weekend (Brother Mez better not be schmoozin' her either) so I'm cheating with my childhood fantasy woman. lol.

Rikk
02-18-2005, 10:06 PM
Dude, ain't it true that one's childhood fantasy women always end up being the one's they most want to fuck for like the rest of their lives? Dude, Margot Kidder, Lynda Carter, Mariel Hemingway...the list is endless for me.

http://celebritypictures.duble.com/M/marielhemingway/1.jpg

lms2
02-18-2005, 10:07 PM
What is wrong with you people. Can you not tell this thread if for bashing?????

You have a perfectly good bar for drinking... and Mezro has a thread for donations... (sperm donations included apparently).

Sheesh.

Rikk
02-18-2005, 10:09 PM
Or PRINCESS LEIA?

http://www.carriefisher.com/images/photos/CF_pose07.jpg

MAX
02-18-2005, 10:12 PM
Dude, ain't it true that one's childhood fantasy women always end up being the one's they most want to fuck for like the rest of their lives? Dude, Margot Kidder, Lynda Carter, Mariel Hemingway...the list is endless for me.

True but Margot *gag* Kidder? Are you serious? Yuck!!!

Terri Hatcher is a much more fitting "Lois Lane" although I never even watched that TV show. Damn, Hatcher gets me off too and like no other.

I remember Hemingway in some movie where she was a lesbian. It was from the early 80's and I remember getting off on it. lol.

Rikk
02-18-2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by MAX
True but Margot *gag* Kidder? Are you serious? Yuck!!!

Terri Hatcher is a much more fitting "Lois Lane" although I never even watched that TV show. Damn, Hatcher gets me off too and like no other.

I remember Hemingway in some movie where she was a lesbian. It was from the early 80's and I remember getting off on it. lol.

Fuck no. Hatcher just doesn't do it for me.

http://www.graphicpizazz.com/margotkidder/mk2.jpg

MAX
02-18-2005, 10:15 PM
Or PRINCESS LEIA?

Princess fucking Leia!!!

*Barry White voice* Oh yeah!!!!

http://www.maarasuniverse.com/leia/slaveleia5.jpeg

Rikk
02-18-2005, 10:17 PM
Another one that just lost her looks almost completely. Lynda Carter looks almost as good now, and has aged to become almost sexier. But Margot, Carrie...Christ, they've aged badly.

But to be Jabba the Hut for just one night...

MAX
02-18-2005, 10:18 PM
Fuck no. Hatcher just doesn't do it for me.

You HAVE to be kidding me?

http://www.teri-hatcher.konta.waw.pl/galerie/IMAGES/teri-hatcher-1.jpg

Rikk
02-18-2005, 10:21 PM
Nah. I can't explain it. I just really don't like her face.

Plus, she has nothing on these broads (don't tell all four of these didn't keep you warm in your dreams, eh bro?).

http://www.moviemarket.co.uk/archive/Estelle_Getty_15401.jpg

lms2
02-18-2005, 10:22 PM
Fakiing idiots can't stay on topic to save your life can you... oh yeah... unless its in a thread one of you starts on some important topic... like Survivor...

MAX
02-18-2005, 10:26 PM
Nah. I can't explain it. I just really don't like her face.

Plus, she has nothing on these broads (don't tell all four of these didn't keep you warm in your dreams, eh bro?).

And then there's Maude.........

Sorry but I'm busting up with that crack. It's from a Seinfeld episode.

I'm seriously laughing so hard right now that I feel piss. LOL!!!!

MAX
02-18-2005, 10:27 PM
Fakiing

Ehhhh?

What's that word? :confused:

Rikk
02-18-2005, 10:28 PM
LOL!!!

Side-note, lms2 had to give permission to higher up to change the name of this thread. I just wanted to rename it to the "RIKK Thread". And the cunt actually said NO!! LMFAO!! Talk about anger issues. I didn't realize this was real hatred she was dealing in.

Now I will ruin every thread she posts in and embarress the shit out of her ugly, bitter ass.:)

lms2
02-18-2005, 10:32 PM
LOL!!!

Side-note, lms2 had to give permission to higher up to change the name of this thread. I just wanted to rename it to the "RIKK Thread". And the cunt actually said NO!! LMFAO!! Talk about anger issues. I didn't realize this was real hatred she was dealing in.

Now I will ruin every thread she posts in and embarress the shit out of her ugly, bitter ass.:)

So what will be different than the way things are now?

Take it to the bar!

I can't believe you went crying to mod other than Max...

Just kidding...I know you cry to the mods all the time.

Hey Rikk... if you want, I will be happy to open another thread for you called Rikks thread. Would that help?

MAX
02-18-2005, 10:33 PM
Cool, it's the unofficial "I hate Rikk" bar? Good name. :D

Cheers!!!

MAX
02-18-2005, 10:34 PM
I can't believe you went crying to mod other than Max...

LMAO!!!

Rikk and Poj are better buds on this board than I am with Rikk.

Too funny.

Rikk
02-18-2005, 10:35 PM
LOL! I don't mind the name. I just didn't want to confuse anyone. I never realized how seriously lms2 took this whole thing. It's kinda funny. We were just kind of surprised she'd actually say no. But rules are rules.

I should go find her pic and start an art critic thread. LOL.

lms2
02-18-2005, 10:37 PM
LOL! I don't mind the name. I just didn't want to confuse anyone. I never realized how seriously lms2 took this whole thing. It's kinda funny. We were just kind of surprised she'd actually say no. But rules are rules.

I should go find her pic and start an art critic thread. LOL.

I am sure it won't be hard for you to find... you have it saved on your hard drive, no doubt.

Rikk
02-18-2005, 10:37 PM
MAX, you and I are great fucking buds, and you know it. I'm also stoked that BILL is going to be back. I've missed that sumbitch.

Let's have a drink to his soon-to-be-born child and his wife having a comfortable birth.

:)

Rikk
02-18-2005, 10:38 PM
I am sure it won't be hard for you to find... you have it saved on your hard drive, no doubt.

Can't say I do. I don't care as much as you think.:)

It's still a fun thread, little baby. You may have said NO to my buddy Mark, but I still want to thank you for starting it.:)

lms2
02-18-2005, 10:39 PM

Let's have a drink to his soon-to-be-born child and his wife having a comfortable birth.

See, you really should do stand up... a comfortable birth... Have you ever actually been with a woman? Do you know where babies come out at? Never mind... maybe when you grow up your mommy will explain it to you.

Rikk
02-18-2005, 10:43 PM
See, you really should do stand up... a comfortable birth... Have you ever actually been with a woman? Do you know where babies come out at? Never mind... maybe when you grow up your mommy will explain it to you.

You horrible witch. Don't fucking jinx my well wishes to BILL. Seriously, you are a twat. My sister-in-law had an EXTRA uncomfortable birth two years ago during an induced birth, and I'm wishing that Bill's wife doesn't have to go through the same.

You are a shit. Why don't you switch off the computer and go get drunk by yourself, huh? BILL is a friend of mine, and I'm genuinely thinking of him. If you want to insult me, good. But don't mock my good wishes for his wife and kid.

lms2
02-18-2005, 10:44 PM
Can't say I do. I don't care as much as you think.:)

It's still a fun thread, little baby. You may have said NO to my buddy Mark, but I still want to thank you for starting it.:)

You are welcome. And I am glad you are being such a good sport about my not wanting to change the name. But I really, really like the name it is now...

MAX
02-18-2005, 10:48 PM
Do you know where babies come out at?

They don't come out "AT" anywhere. Never end a sentence with a preposition.

I've seen first hand where they come out. Tis both beautiful and disgusting. Almost fainted the first time.

Hey, we're just pushin' the lil' daisies and makin' them cum up. Don't be pissed that we've turned this thread into a luvva thread.

As my old mentor Seeny told me and I try to live by it:

I'm a lover and not a fighter.

This thread is now officially OWNED!!!

lms2
02-18-2005, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by MAX
This thread is now officially OWNED!!!

Yep... its OWNED by a girl. ;)

And taken over by a couple of cry babies.

lms2
02-18-2005, 10:53 PM
Now if she just moved her foot an inch lower and stomped really hard...

Rikk
02-18-2005, 10:53 PM
MAX, I bought this for BILL.

http://us.pampers.com//en_US/products/images/nswd_newborn_txt.jpg

Now what should I get him for the baby?:)

Rikk
02-18-2005, 10:55 PM
Yep... its OWNED by a girl. ;)

And taken over by a couple of cry babies.

Girls are attractive. You look like an animal. Trust me. Not one person wanted to tell you what they thought of your atrocious picture. I remember you telling FAB how "fat" she is. Then that pic was posted, and FAB was pretty much vindicated. I believe one person compared the pic to Roseanne in the movie SHE-DEVIL.

Hell, maybe FAB still has the pic.

lms2
02-18-2005, 10:57 PM
Girls are attractive. You look like an animal. Trust me. Not one person wanted to tell you what they thought of your atrocious picture. I remember you telling FAB how "fat" she is. Then that pic was posted, and FAB was pretty much vindicated. I believe one person compared the pic to Roseanne in the movie SHE-DEVIL.

Hell, maybe FAB still has the pic.

I believe you were the one person... thats okay... Say you are getting it from Fab... I know you already have it. ;)

MAX
02-18-2005, 10:57 PM
Yep... its OWNED by a girl.

That's me......

*insert Woody Woodpecker laugh*

Lame stuff dissing well wishes meant for Bill and his new addition. :rolleyes:

Rikk
02-18-2005, 11:01 PM
I believe you were the one person... thats okay... Say you are getting it from Fab... I know you already have it. ;)

No. I really don't own it. If I did, I would post it right now and we'd start a review thread.:)

Now run along. This thread is no longer yours. Of course, we could all just destroy that pathetic PROPERTY OF LMS2 thread. That would be a fun daily exercise.:)

Rikk
02-18-2005, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Lame stuff dissing well wishes meant for Bill and his new addition. :rolleyes:

That's pretty low. Only a complete cunt would do something like that.

MAX
02-18-2005, 11:02 PM
Where the fuck is Fab? :confused:

Rikk
02-18-2005, 11:03 PM
She's taking a break, I believe.

lms2
02-18-2005, 11:03 PM
But this thread is still mine...

Why don't you go play in Natra's Bar... oh yeah.. that name got changed to Natra and Rikk's bar before you lost interest in being bar tender didn't it.

Are you an only child?

Rikk
02-18-2005, 11:04 PM

Why don't you go play in Natra's Bar... oh yeah.. that name got changed to Natra and Rikk's bar before you lost interest in being bar tender didn't it.

Are you an only child?

I was tending bar today. We served a free round of SHE-DEVILS at the beginning of the witching hour.:p

No, I have a brother.

MAX
02-18-2005, 11:06 PM

Is she alright?

Breaks are needed and I'm glad I took a week off.

Rikk
02-18-2005, 11:07 PM
I'm glad I was away for a bit too. I think lms2 missed me.

She's okay. She's just busy.

MAX
02-18-2005, 11:07 PM

You may think it is but I'll grab a few homies and make it public. :D

Rikk
02-18-2005, 11:08 PM
Believe it or not, I'm starting to feel sorry for lms2. I really think she's troubled...seriously.

ALinChainz
02-18-2005, 11:10 PM

lol

C'mon bro ... we know you know ...

;)

lms2
02-18-2005, 11:10 PM
No. I really don't own it. If I did, I would post it right now and we'd start a review thread.:)

Now run along. This thread is no longer yours. Of course, we could all just destroy that pathetic PROPERTY OF LMS2 thread. That would be a fun daily exercise.:)

Property of LMS2.. yeah.. go ahead. (It could use the traffic :D )

MAX
02-18-2005, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
lol

;)

I know too but I don't think she knows that I know even though I knew it after the first post.

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!

Rikk
02-18-2005, 11:19 PM
lol

;)

LOL.

At least you guys know that I'm good to my word.

She's doing fine. FAB SHADOW just needs some time off.

ALinChainz
02-18-2005, 11:20 PM
You sly dog ...

Rikk
02-18-2005, 11:22 PM
You sly dog ...

AL, I need to put on some music right now. I'm house-sitting my parents' place tonight and have to continue some work on my paper tonight if I want to go anywhere tomorrow night. So, I need to play some music from the CDs I brought.

Should I put on self-titled AIC or STONE TEMPLE PILOT's VATICAN GIFT SHOP?

Nickdfresh
02-18-2005, 11:23 PM
MAX, you and I are great fucking buds, and you know it. I'm also stoked that BILL is going to be back. I've missed that sumbitch.

That is outstanding. The PEN needs the kick in the ass he can give. I told him in a PM already, but I hope everything goes well and he, jhis wife, and bambino will be in our thoughts an prayers.

And oh yeah, you fags and your Margot Kidder and Princess Lea, well you left out the subject of my very first sexual fantasy:
http://www.benpadilla.info/blogimages/maryann.jpg

MAX
02-18-2005, 11:23 PM
You sly dog ...

No, a WELL trained dog. ;)

Rikk
02-18-2005, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
That is outstanding. The PEN needs the kick in the ass he can give. I told him in a PM already, but I hope everything goes well and he, jhis wife, and bambino will be in our thoughts an prayers.

And oh yeah, you fags and your Margot Kidder and Princess Lea, well you left out the subject of my very first sexual fantasy:
http://www.benpadilla.info/blogimages/maryann.jpg

NIKKY, join the party, byatch! Cheers again to our good friend, BILL!!

Who is that chick, BTW?

Rikk
02-18-2005, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by MAX
No, a WELL trained dog. ;)

No one trains me...

MAX
02-18-2005, 11:27 PM
No one trains me...

LOL!!!

The "alias" masters have trained this old dog well and I can sniff.

WOOF!!!

I still piss on the carpet though.

Rikk
02-18-2005, 11:28 PM
The only thing you can sniff is your own ass when you're trying to suck your own dick...;)

Nickdfresh
02-18-2005, 11:29 PM
NIKKY, join the party, byatch! Cheers again to our good friend, BILL!!

Who is that chick, BTW?

Mary Ann, of the hot down-low lesbian duel Ginger and Mary Anne?:confused:

MAX
02-18-2005, 11:29 PM
Dude,

Dogs can lick their own balls. LOL!!!

Rikk
02-18-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Dude,

Okay...now this is really starting to go down to lms2-level conversation. Let's at least start talking about pussy again.

Rikk
02-18-2005, 11:34 PM
Mary Ann, of the hot down-low lesbian duel Ginger and Mary Anne?:confused:

I always wanted to fuck GINGER more.

http://timstvshowcase.com/gilligan5.jpg

Nickdfresh
02-18-2005, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Dude,

Yeah but they also smell each other's asses!

Nickdfresh
02-18-2005, 11:36 PM
I always wanted to fuck GINGER more.

http://timstvshowcase.com/gilligan5.jpg

You really are in the minority. They both do it for me, but I prefer the horny country girl meets innocence motif of Mary Ann.

Sort a the 'Madonna-Whore' thing, I don't know.

Ally_Kat
02-18-2005, 11:37 PM
My wife's gonna give birth any day now........she was hospitalized for kidney stones a couple weeks ago

Ack! She's serving double time!

I pray your wife will be okay and that the delivery won't be too long or hard.

Do you know if it is a boy or girl, yet? If it's a girl, your wife will have the pain now, but you'll have the pain later. ;)

Rikk
02-18-2005, 11:38 PM
I know what you mean. As a kid, I always thought Betty was hotter than Veronica. That girl-next-door thing is often a hotter proposition. Apple pie turns into the neighborhood whore when in the bedroom.

But dude, Ginger is just better fucking looking.

lms2
02-18-2005, 11:39 PM
You really are in the minority. They both do it for me, but I prefer the horny country girl meets innocence motif of Mary Ann.

Sort a the 'Madonna-Whore' thing, I don't know.

Well see Nick, there you go... the perfect threesome fantasy!

Rikk
02-18-2005, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Ack! She's serving double time!

I pray your wife will be okay and that the delivery won't be too long or hard.

Do you know if it is a boy or girl, yet? If it's a girl, your wife will have the pain now, but you'll have the pain later. ;)

I know you and I don't get along, Ally... But very cool. All of our well-wishes will be great karma for BILL's wife. Here's to a good delivery and then a few years of hard work for BILL afterwards changing diapers!;)

Rikk
02-18-2005, 11:40 PM
So nobody agrees with me on Mariel Hemingway?

http://www.nndb.com/people/852/000025777/mariel-sized.jpg

lms2
02-18-2005, 11:41 PM
Im here to stay... but if you take it to the bar you co-own, I won't follow. ;)

Nickdfresh
02-18-2005, 11:43 PM
I know what you mean. As a kid, I always thought Betty was hotter than Veronica. That girl-next-door thing is often a hotter proposition. Apple pie turns into the neighborhood whore when in the bedroom.

But dude, Ginger is just better fucking looking.

No way! I prefer Brunettes. Oh hell, who am I kidding. I love all blonds, redheads, and brunettes. But something special about a brunette.

Nickdfresh
02-18-2005, 11:44 PM
So nobody agrees with me on Mariel Hemingway?

http://www.nndb.com/people/852/000025777/mariel-sized.jpg

I kind of think she's sexy. She was in another lesbian film, a real cheesy comedy called "THE SEX MONSTER."

Rikk
02-18-2005, 11:47 PM
I kind of think she's sexy. She was in another lesbian film, a real cheesy comedy called "THE SEX MONSTER."

Kind of? So if she were in your bed naked and calling out for "that man beast Nikky", you'd kick her out?

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/oscars/72nd_academy_awards_photos/mariel_hemingway/oscars.jpg

lms2
I personally think Dave would prefer Maryann... he has had enough Gingers...

Maybe Rikk could ask him for us?

You still never answered my question about what Dave said about my attending the Van Hagar show...

Maybe Rikk was just talking crap again.

Rikk
Her sister Margaux was cute too...but she killed herself in 1996.

http://www.nndb.com/people/653/000044521/hem0754.jpg

lms2
02-18-2005, 11:48 PM
She probably found out you were hot for her.

MAX
02-18-2005, 11:49 PM
Im here to stay... but if you take it to the bar you co-own, I won't follow. ;)

"I Will Follow" is a cool old tune by U2. I used to play a Halenized version in an old cover band.

Anyway, no lies here cos most of us are familiar with Van Hagar drivel. To quote the band you saw last year (hopefully they played this for you) this thread is now Mine all Mine!!!

Watch cos I'll go Flappo if I have to do such a thing!!!

Rikk
02-18-2005, 11:49 PM
You still never answered my question about what Dave said about my attending the Van Hagar show...

It was, like, a joke. You know...like the message board thing?

Are you really this stupid?:confused: :eek:

MAX
02-18-2005, 11:50 PM
Is it just me or does that fat fucker Spammy Hagar always sound like he's chewing gum when he "sings" his pathetic songs?

Rikk
02-18-2005, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Anyway, no lies here cos most of us are familiar with Van Hagar drivel. To quote the band you saw last year (hopefully they played this for you) this thread is now Mine all Mine!!!

:D LMFAO!!!

Rikk
02-18-2005, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Is it just me or does that fat fucker Spammy Hagar always sound like he's chewing gum when he "sings" his pathetic songs?

Ask lms2. She saw him first-hand just last year.

Ally_Kat
02-18-2005, 11:52 PM
I know you and I don't get along, Ally... But very cool.

Yeah, well, that's who I am. I don't wish bad thoughts onto any one, no matter what the history with one of their friends, or with them.

Rikk
02-18-2005, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Yeah, well, that's who I am. I don't wish bad thoughts onto any one, no matter what the history with one of their friends, or with them.

Same here. And good luck with your marriage when it happens.:)

MAX
02-18-2005, 11:55 PM
http://www.realityrevue.com/images/pic_lg_outline_jenna2.jpg

Where is David Lee Roth?

Rikk
02-18-2005, 11:55 PM
http://www.nndb.com/people/887/000022821/betty-white-sized.jpg

Where is David Lee Roth?

MAX
02-18-2005, 11:56 PM
Where is he when we need him?

http://www.overanything.com/images/jenna-is-hot/morasca_jenna_03.jpg

MAX
02-18-2005, 11:57 PM
I'm a SKYSCRAPER......................

http://www.born-today.com/Today/pix/roth_dl.jpg

Rikk
02-18-2005, 11:57 PM
I still can't believe you think Jenna is that fucking hot!

jenna morasca
02-18-2005, 11:58 PM
Seriously, MAX, I'm not THAT hot.

lms2
02-18-2005, 11:59 PM
oh, hes probably off on some adventure...

Rikk
02-18-2005, 11:59 PM
You're very lonely, aren't you, Linda?

lms2
02-19-2005, 12:01 AM
You're very lonely, aren't you, Linda?

Rikki, I would be lonely if you weren't keeping me company. But thanks to you, my life is complete.

I am pretty tired though. Wanna meet here again tomorrow night?

MAX
02-19-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by jenna morasca
Seriously, MAX, I'm not THAT hot.

Ummmmm.............

YES SHE IS!!!!

Ok, I'll start busting out the "Lizzie" pics.

MAX
02-19-2005, 12:04 AM
Hi

http://i.ivillage.com/womn/images/050504elisabethhasselbeck15.jpg

MAX
02-19-2005, 12:05 AM
Cute and a grate personality..........

Lizzy:

http://www.tvtome.com/images/people/83/5/62-27965.jpg

Rikk
02-19-2005, 12:12 AM
LIZ is a horrible wench. Her political opinions and moron attitude make her one of the worst SURVIVOR chicks ever. Ecchh!!! I literally would kick her out of my bed and send her home with only cab fare.

Rikk
02-19-2005, 12:15 AM
I would like to take a second to have a drink to another of my many personal heroes...

25 YEARS AGO TODAY, ORIGINAL AC/DC SINGER BON SCOTT DIED IN HIS FRIEND'S CAR AFTER A NIGHT OF DRINKING.

We love you, Bon. You are missed...for a quarter-century now.
http://www.nndb.com/people/523/000024451/bonscott03.jpg

Somewhere a clock strike midnight
And there's full moon in the sky
You hear a dog bark in the distance
You hear someone's baby cry

A rat runs down the alley
And a chill runs down your spine
And someone walks across a grave
And you'd wish the sun would shine

Cus no one's gonna warn ya
And no one's gonna yell attack
And you don't feel the steel
Til it's hanging out your back

Im your night prowler
Asleep in the day
Night prowler
Get out of my way
Yeah im your night prowler
Watch out tonight
Yes im your night prowler
When you turn off the light

Too scared to turn your light out
Cuz there's something on your mind
Was there a noise outside the window
Whats that shadow on the blind

As you lie there naked
Like a body in a tomb
Suspended animation
As I slip into your room

I'm your Night Prowler
Asleep in the day
Yeah im your Night Prowler
Get outta my way
Look out for the Night Prowler
Watch out tonight
Yes im your Night Prowler

I'm your Night Prowler
Asleep in the day
Yes I'm your Night Prowler
Get outta my way
Look out for the Night Prowler
Watch out tonight
Yes I'm your Night Prowler

I'm your Night Prowler
Break down your door
I'm your Night Prowler
Crawl on your floor
I'm your Night Prowler
Make a mess of you (yes I will)
Night Prowler

And I'm telling this to you
There aint nothing
There aint nothing
There's nothing you can do

MAX
02-19-2005, 12:18 AM
LIZ is a horrible wench. Her political opinions and moron attitude make her one of the worst SURVIVOR chicks ever.

Heh! Heh!

Just like mine!!!!!

Matt White
02-19-2005, 12:21 AM
SHAZBOT! Na-Noo Na-Noo! :D

Rikk
02-19-2005, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
SHAZBOT! Na-Noo Na-Noo! :D

Sing it, bro.

Nickdfresh
02-19-2005, 12:33 AM
I'm still feelin' a bit under the weather! So I'm gonna' do a shot? Anyone care to join me?
http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/2e/68/Vicks_Nyquil_Cough_Relief-resized200.jpg

Rikk
02-19-2005, 12:34 AM
I fucking love NY QUIL. Let's go for it.

Matt White
02-19-2005, 12:37 AM
Down a bottle of Robitussin and you've got yourself a party!!!:)

Nickdfresh
02-19-2005, 12:48 AM
I think I need to get some ZZZZZZZZZ's. Night night all.

MAX
02-19-2005, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
Down a bottle of Robitussin and you've got yourself a party!!!:)

Mattaeo,

Who's that in your AV, Rick Rubin? :confused:

Matt White
02-19-2005, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Mattaeo,

Who's that in your AV, Rick Rubin? :confused:

:D Sup Maximilian?!?

It's Mick Foley in his "DUDE LOVE" persona!

He's better known as the infamous Cactus Jack! A true maniac!!!

MAX
02-19-2005, 01:23 AM
Who's that dude?

I'm getting more scared to ever meet you face to face. LOL!!!

Friggin' Lemmy and now this dude? I'm afraid you'd pound my punk-ass into the sand. Good thing we are bro's. :cool:

Jack and Ginger?

Matt White
02-19-2005, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Who's that dude?

I'm getting more scared to ever meet you face to face. LOL!!!

Friggin' Lemmy and now this dude? I'm afraid you'd pound my punk-ass into the sand. Good thing we are bro's. :cool:

Jack and Ginger?

:D He was the KING of HARDCORE wrestlin', and now he's a AUTHOR!!!

I'll take one more drink, and then I'll callin' it a night!:D

ROTH on Bro!

Rikk
02-19-2005, 01:39 AM
You don't know who MICK FOLEY is, MAX??

MAX
02-19-2005, 01:51 AM
G'Night Taeo and NO I don't know shit about wrasslin'.

MAX
02-19-2005, 01:53 AM
I DO know that I'd love to wrassle both Jenna and Lizzy though.

Rikk
02-19-2005, 01:56 AM
I do know that I'd like to wrestle NG in a dark closet with only our self-control to protect each other...;)

MAX
02-19-2005, 02:09 AM
I do know that I'd like to wrestle NG in a dark closet with only our self-control to protect each other...;)
Definitely in another life my friend. She is the BEST!!! Happy on the homefront though bro and I know you can respect that. :cool:

Rikk
02-19-2005, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Definitely in another life my friend. She is the BEST!!! Happy on the homefront though bro and I know you can respect that. :cool:

No.

You must cheat on your wife.:p

"My lifestyle determines my deathstyle."

MAX
02-19-2005, 03:04 AM
No.

You must cheat on your wife.:p

This doesn't sound too good. Roth on Brother Rikki!!! I now reside in Happy-Land!!! LOL!!!

Death is still cool though and keeping with my newfound "gayness" I love you man.

A River runs through it.................

Watch that flick, tis one of the gratest EVAAAA!!!!

Rikk
02-19-2005, 03:36 AM
I've seen A RIVER RUNS THROUGH IT. It's one of my favorites. Gotta get it on DVD soon.

lms2
02-19-2005, 08:13 AM
I know I am gonna get slammed for saying THIS... but thats what this thread is for after all.

Mankind kinda reminds me of Michael Anthony. :D

lms2
02-19-2005, 08:18 AM
Hey Rikki, do you really have to bring Max on all our dates?

I don't mind you fantasizing about Northerngirl... I often entertain thoughts of other men when we are together myself... and some of your friends can be fun... he's just not one of them. :D

You make fun of me that I am lonely... but heres what I noticed while reviewing this thread... (remember, I promised I would do that daily so you didn't have to keep harassing me in other threads... I have had my beating for the day and its only 7:00 a.m.) Everytime I posted something you responded. See Exhibit 1.

Once Max joined the party he kept trying to monopolize the conversation, even though I never answered him. I think he is the lonely one. Maybe Guwapo will find time to start him a thread eh? But this one... well it was meant for you and me. Can you never stand alone?

Rikk
02-19-2005, 12:06 PM
"Good morning, RIKK."
http://www.christinaaguilera.com/gallery/006_whatsgoingonvideo/gallery_096.jpg

Rikk
02-19-2005, 12:07 PM
You make fun of me that I am lonely... but heres what I noticed while reviewing this thread...

Methinks you spend too much time thinking about this.

Maybe you should find a hobby? You're looking more and more like Katydid.

guwapo_rocker
02-19-2005, 01:22 PM
Oops!!

guwapo_rocker
02-19-2005, 01:37 PM

lms2
02-19-2005, 01:41 PM
Well hello Guwapo... fancy meeting you here!

Rikk
02-19-2005, 01:43 PM

Sorry dude, but now it just looks like such fucking hypocrisy after how much you've defended LOU.;)

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=402678

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=383005

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=402712

:p

Oh and Guwapo, get your fucking facts straight meathead. Rikk was not a well-liked or welcomed user for a long time at Links. He was staunch against Sam, to the point where he'd argue in every fucking thread about the virtues of Dave. We had plenty of PM wars of words, telling each other to fuck off, blah blah. In fact, I banned his ass at one point, he didn't even realize it. Once he left, I just turned off the ban, and when he came back, he had maybe mellowed a little, and was a lot friendlier, but he had no love loss for Sam. So STFU about it. Unfortunately much of Rikk's screaming matches are gone now after the board went away, but I'm sure there's posts from 2002 and 2003 where it's pretty fucking obvious he hates Sam.

Not like your gay friend Lube who couldn't stop sucking Sam's dick on the PD long enough to argue about anything.

guwapo_rocker
02-19-2005, 01:44 PM
Good afternoon!!

lms2
02-19-2005, 01:45 PM
Did you finish elementary school there, Linda?

(posted by Rikki in Splooges Sammy Safari thread)

Thanks again for bumping that thread up Rikk... maybe if we keep after him, he will not let it die.

Now, what is it you wanted to know about my educational history... which elementary school were you referring to?

Rikk
02-19-2005, 01:45 PM
Hi you two lovebirds. Welcome to my thread.:)

Human this afternoon, rodents this evening?

guwapo_rocker
02-19-2005, 01:46 PM

Sorry dude, but now it just looks like such fucking hypocrisy after how much you've defended LOU.;)

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=402678

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=383005

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=402712

:p

Where did I defend Lou, sheep?

Fabulous Shadow
02-19-2005, 03:30 PM
[B]
Max doesn't talk about me... I don't talk about him, we don't follow each other around from thread to thread... why can't you follow his example and just move on?

Why dont YOU pratice what you preach? YOU started this thread and opened a breeding ground for rehashing the same ol RIKK\lms\Guwapo war. You still haven't gotten over him have you?

I think it's cool that the two ugly ducklings with SHIT for personality have buddied up. Everybody needs somebody sometimes...

So finally we get to the heart of the matter. I already explained my friendship with Guwapo to you. Let me explain it one last time... you can read it as many times as you like (or need to... apparently you have a problem with plain english) Guwapo was nice to me when I was a newbie and nobody here even knew I was a girl-and most people here would not even give me the time of day. It has nothing to do with gender, or favors or who is on whose side... he has a charming personality, and a delightful sense of humor and I enjoy talking to him. You on the other hand had (and HAVE not interest in me) until I agreed to help you in your war with Fab... That was the basis of our entire short lived alliance.

Now, for that matter. I did not attack Fab because it was the thing to do. I did not even attack Fab until she attacked me out of jealousy that you and Max were posting to me... which you did for the sole purpose of making her jealous... The reason I agreed to be a pawn in your game was because of the pm I received warning me to stay out of her way... But that was all a LONG time ago... and it has been over for a LONG time... again... let it go Rikki... grow up already.

Let's get one thing straight ok... I was NEVER jealous of you! IMO~ anyone who can go to headshots and STILL look ill has got to be pittied, not envied! Your biggest mistake was taking sides in wars just to gain notiriety. You shot yourself in the foot by getting involved in the FAB wars. Had you stayed out of it, you would probably still be one of the most LIKED posters here. Doesn't matter if Rikk asked you to get involved, you chose to do it and IMO that means that YOU are everything that YOU accuse HIM of being and worse, you're a follower. A weak needy follower. You wanted to run with the IN crowd and it bit you in the ass like a snake. Now your rated with the likings of Katydid... A more undestandable and appropriate choice for you but still PATHETIC! As for Guwapo... I like him but I will say he's beating a dead horse with the whole Rikk/Max war. Rikk and Max BOTH laid off, and I personally asked Guwapo to let it go... Why it's on again is both dissapointing and frankly... BORING. Move on.

A giant tumble? I have never really considered myself popular in life or on this site. I am quite happy to have a couple of people I consider friends in both. As for Pete pming you and apologizing. Great. perhaps you and Pete had something worth working out. You and I don't. I don't want or need an apology from you, and you should not expect one from me, because I honestly feel I have done nothing to apologize for. All I am saying is drop it... but you just can't let go. What are you holding on to Rikki... its a message board.

Drop it? Again, you started the thread... MoRoN!

lms2
02-19-2005, 04:59 PM
I think GUWAPO and lms2 are as useless and hypocritical as KATYDID...especially lms2. But the real difference is that initially both of them started shit with me, and I intend to end it and will NEVER back down. Only recently did KATYDID start anything with me, and she is indeed a hosebag. I guess lms2's protection of KATYDID also makes her a necessary target.

Again in Splooges thread...

And who is playing the victim here? Poor little Rikk... Guwapo and lms2 started it with me...

More lies Rikki. Lying is so childish. Don't you have anything on me unless you lie?

I really don't remember if you started with Guwapo.. but I know for a fact, you are the one that started with me when I refused to bash Guwapo for/with you. Please try and keep your facts straight.

Further, you are lying when you say you intend to end it. You are not happy unless you are fighting... and that is why even though I have basically been ignoring you since before Christmas, you have been bringing me up in threads I have not posted in... and trashing me in threads I do. Really shows your sincerity in ending it. :rolleyes:

Fabulous Shadow
02-19-2005, 05:12 PM
Rikk did try and end it with both of you. I know for a fact that he layed off Guwapo because he and I talked about it at length and he agreed to let it go. If Rikk has been chasing you all around the place I havent noticed. Ever think that you are making a bigger deal out of it than it needs to be? Do you have any idea how many snide comments are directed at ME in threads? Or how many people follow me around to try and get my goat? Know what I do? IGNORE it. I don't go starting new threads about it. I know you were hoping for something with Rikk. Sorry I posted your picture and ruined it for you.

POJO_Risin
02-19-2005, 05:15 PM
Just because I'm curious...and don't feel like reading uselessness...

who's on what side here...

Rikk
02-19-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin

It's hard to figure out. It changes sides. There are a lot of free agents.

As I see it now, it's me with back-up from some of the Pen guys, plus MAX...versus GUWAPO, LOU and lms2. I just saw FABULOUS SHADOW defending me too, which was nice. But it's hard to say.

Just another week of DYNASTY at the Rotharmy.:p

guwapo_rocker
02-19-2005, 05:29 PM

As I see it now, it's me with back-up from some of the Pen guys, plus MAX...versus GUWAPO, LOU and lms2. I just saw FABULOUS SHADOW defending me too, which was nice.

Ya think??

Bahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!:D :D

lms2
02-19-2005, 05:34 PM
“ Originally posted by lms2
Don't humor yourself Rikk... its a known fact that where Fab goes, Rikk follows, where Rikk goes Max follows. Too bad the three of you combined have the IQ of last nights dinner I just flushed down the fucking toilet. ”

Yes, so true.

Is this in the Army known fact book? Yes, I go everywhere FAB does. FAB is my reason for living. Well, that and bossing around MAX, let's see...oh yes, insulting you...um...oh yes, and Katydid, forgot how mean I am to her...

Remember this from Katydid's daily bread thread Rikk? Yes... its a rule.

Brett
02-19-2005, 05:40 PM
Are we talking about Lube the tool yet? The rest of this shit is boring, that hypocrite is a much better target.

lms2
02-19-2005, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin

I am on my own side... party of one! Been that way most of my life.

I was hoping Rikk and I could just enjoy a quite evening of insulting each other sensless... since that seems to be what he wants to daily in every thread I post in... but you know Rikk. Always a party!

Brett
02-19-2005, 05:43 PM
I'm on the side of whoever is winning, so when you have a score, please let me know, I will bandwagon on that. Thank you.

Roth & Roll
02-19-2005, 05:47 PM
I'm on the side of whoever is winning, so when you have a score, please let me know, I will bandwagon on that. Thank you.

Spoken Like a true Laker fan ;)

MAX
02-19-2005, 05:50 PM
Man, oh man.

I leave this thread and it becomes mean again? I want it to be a happy thread. :)

Do I need to start spamming it again with pictures of hot chicks?

lms2
02-19-2005, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Where the fuck is Fab? :confused:

:confused:

lms2
02-19-2005, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by MAX
You may think it is but I'll grab a few homies and make it public. :D

MAX
02-19-2005, 06:04 PM

http://www.i80s.com/images/david_lee_roth.jpg

Fabulous Shadow
02-19-2005, 06:06 PM
Listen up lms... I never said a word to you until you buddied up with Rikk when he and Max were going after me. You sat in like a vulture waiting for the body to fall. You even turned on Chelle who was the first person on this site to welcome and befriend you. You bought so far into it that you were practically Rikk Jr but with out the looks or attitude to carry yourself. They carried you and you played along like a true diva. Suddenly your on the other end of the stick and you HATE it! You know it KILLS YOU! Your jealousy has spilled all over the board! Oddly enough you end up right where you belonged... In the dump with Katy. Rikk calls you lonely because thats what you are. You came here for a reason, linked up with some people who you did not fit in with, sold yourself out in a desperate bid to BELONG and now your grasping at straws to stay alive on the main board. You're really making a fool of yourself in this thread. Back out gracefully now, sink back into the obscurity of the dump and we'll all just pretend this never happened...

lms2
02-19-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by MAX
LMAO!!!

Rikk and Poj are better buds on this board than I am with Rikk.

Too funny.

MAX
02-19-2005, 06:09 PM
lms,

I believe we've already read those posts.

Fabulous Shadow
02-19-2005, 06:32 PM
Hello Mad Max! Baby how you been?

MAX
02-19-2005, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Hello Mad Max! Baby how you been?

Doing rather well and thanks for asking. How about yourself?

Fabulous Shadow
02-19-2005, 06:38 PM
Been better, been worse. You look delicious as always!

MAX
02-19-2005, 06:41 PM
So things are just "there" aye? We've all been there but things will brighten just like that old Johnny Nash tune..........

"I can see clearly now the rain is gone

Gonna be a bright, shiny new day."

"Delicious" aye? Why thank you and right back at you. :D

Fabulous Shadow
02-19-2005, 06:47 PM
yeah, just THERE. Glad to hear yu are doing better. Ya had me worried there for a bit! {{hugs}}

Rikk
02-19-2005, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Man, oh man.

I leave this thread and it becomes mean again? I want it to be a happy thread. :)

Do I need to start spamming it again with pictures of hot chicks?

Nobody's being mean. lms2 is happy that her picture couldn't be found, I'm happy because I'm about to have a BBQ dinner and my paper is almost done and I can probably go out later, and Brett is happy because he may win some money on tonight's thread fight.:p