PDA

View Full Version : Ludicrous Hypocrisy of the US War Mongers

Seshmeister
02-15-2004, 09:40 PM
Just my view from the outside.

What a lot of shit I've read here and in the press recently. I don't know Kerry from Adam but apparently he distinguished himself in combat in Vietnam.

Get over it.

I thought the US had got over the whole 'don't mention that war' shit after Apocolypse Now and the plethora of movies afterwards but apparently not.

Get over it.

Hey it was a mistake. A fuckup. A bad idea.

Get over it.

I still see posts saying traitor this or commie that. For fuck sake this was a STUPID idiotic war that killed tens of thousands of your parents generation and you lost because you were in the wrong.

So now because this guy who apparently is too right wing for FORD and too left wing for the Republican 'football team' complained about the fact that his friends were getting killed for nothing and suddenly all these armchair remote flicking patriots start shouting foul when they have absolutely no idea about what it was like to be there.

As I said I don't know anything about the guy but saying that being against the Vietnam war at the time precludes someone from being president is the most stupid thing I have ever heard.

'What we need is a president that will keep us in wars that we can't win and are not even in our interest'.

Sounds familiar right enough - Iraq anyone?

Everyone knows Bush skipped the draft just as everyone knows Clinton avoided it.

I think it's interesting that while you all come out with your silly video game flag waving rhetoric about sending people to their deaths completely unnecessairly, Va Beach and Sarge who do the soldier thing for a living point out the insanity of it.

You're all turning into miniBUSH.

Into Jesus but into killing.

Into small government but spending like fuck.

Into isolationism but starting wars all over the place.

Into fighting as long as you don't have to do it yourselves.

Wow I could write Queensryche lyrics.

Operation Seshcrime anyone...?:)

Cheers!

:gulp:

Rubnose
02-15-2004, 09:43 PM
You're an Idiot. Shut up.

Seshmeister
02-15-2004, 09:45 PM
Good point, well structured and argued.

Truth hurts?

Rubnose
02-15-2004, 10:01 PM
I'm sorry but I hate when people try to sound smarter then thay actually are.

Nobody in this country gets the fact that we didn't look for war it came to our front door. it bashed into buildings of innocent AMERICANS because a certain religious faction hates us. We are at war with that religious faction but it can't be said bcause it is not PC. If we do not go there and try to establish Freedom for all then we wil continue to live and walk on eggshells waitng for the next 9/11. Unless all those mid eastern counties get a taste of what we have here and overturn their dictating regimes.

Seshmeister
02-15-2004, 10:07 PM
I sound smarter than I am.

That's kind of hard to imagine.

The US didn't look for war when it came to it's front door?

These religious people just took an irrational dislike of America which had been doing absolutely nothing anywhere at all that could have upset anyone?

I hate when people try to sound dumber than they are...

Cheers!

alexpgrimes
02-15-2004, 11:53 PM
So let me get this straight. You are faulting the US governmant for doing whet their doing. Ok fine. Let's go back in English history for a moment. Didn't your government try to spread it's empire all over the world? They tried that here til we kicked your ass out. Your government was also in Iraq when it was named Persia in the early 40's. You toppled a dictator's regime too. Had the same kind of problem that we are having now. You need to read up on your history before you go talking shit about other countries leaders.

rustoffa
02-16-2004, 01:08 AM
Subjective points of view and "genearlizations" in "general" make the world go 'round.Everyone's got their own axe to grind.Keep grinding and the world will spin faster.Come on,you know you wanna spin it.

Seshmeister
02-16-2004, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by alexpgrimes
So let me get this straight. You are faulting the US governmant for doing whet their doing. Ok fine. Let's go back in English history for a moment. Didn't your government try to spread it's empire all over the world? They tried that here til we kicked your ass out. Your government was also in Iraq when it was named Persia in the early 40's. You toppled a dictator's regime too. Had the same kind of problem that we are having now. You need to read up on your history before you go talking shit about other countries leaders.

I've spent my whole life criticising governments in the UK.

You need to stop feeling you hve to defend the actions of people just because they were born on the same land mass. It's fucking funny how many of you think you personally were one of the slave traders that removed a few thousand troops hundreds of years ago. Or that I care.

With the kind of GroupThink that goes on around these forums you would all have made great terrorists if it wasn't for the accident of you being born where you were.

Cheers!

BigBadBrian
02-16-2004, 07:52 AM
Sesh, did you ever stop and think that nobody gives a fuck what you think? Now go do something worthwhile like posting the SM's best scone recipe. :gulp:

Seshmeister
02-16-2004, 01:34 PM
No but I'm starting to think that you and John Ashcroft have lost so many arguments that you've given up! :)

Cheers!

BigBadBrian
02-16-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
No but I'm starting to think that you and John Ashcroft have lost so many arguments that you've given up! :)

Not to your kilt-wearing, haggis scarfing ass we haven't. Not to anyone else on merits of reason, either. Does the SM not have a good recipe? :confused:

steve
02-16-2004, 06:07 PM
Great post Sesh.