PDA

View Full Version : I hope Laura divorces...

Steve Savicki
02-22-2005, 11:04 AM
Gotta take what you dish oout.

Wayne L.
02-22-2005, 11:20 AM
I guess you are stupid in more ways than one coming up wih a post like this one.

FORD
02-22-2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
I guess you are stupid in more ways than one coming up wih a post like this one.

I guess you don't read the british papers, or you would know what Steve is talking about. Try the Charles & Camilla thread..... and try to keep your nose away from katydid's rancid feet.

Cathedral
02-22-2005, 08:58 PM
Ignorance is bliss, for those who have that option anyway.

Nickdfresh
02-22-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Wayne L.

Ah yes, I missed those run-on Wayne L. sentences!

Steve Savicki
02-22-2005, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by FORD
try to keep your nose away from katydid's rancid feet.
Uh-oh... is Katy going to post a message combining politics and religion LOL?

Rikk
02-22-2005, 09:26 PM
LAURA could never leave, Steve. (Hey that rhymes!) She would lose her meal ticket.

Steve Savicki
02-23-2005, 06:23 AM
What was her previous career before marrying W.?
She could make it on her own, couldn't she?

FORD
02-23-2005, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
What was her previous career before marrying W.?
She could make it on her own, couldn't she?

She was a grade school librarian who liked to commit vehicular homicide in her free time.

Nickdfresh
02-23-2005, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by FORD
She was a grade school librarian who liked to commit vehicular homicide in her free time.

Oh shit! I never heard about the vehicular homicide part.

twonabomber
02-23-2005, 09:19 AM
sounds far-fetched to me.

the White House comes with the "Job"...and Laura Bush doesn't have the "Job". therefore she should have no claim to the residence, and should be made to vacate the premises in the event of a divorce. now, if she wants that lil' piece of hillbilly heaven they call the Western White House, then she'd have a claim.

i never understood how Guliani's wife got to stay in the mayor's mansion when they were having marital problems, and Rudy had to live elsewhere...fuck that, she didn't run for mayor, hit the bricks, bitch.

ODShowtime
02-23-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by twonabomber
i never understood how Guliani's wife got to stay in the mayor's mansion when they were having marital problems, and Rudy had to live elsewhere...fuck that, she didn't run for mayor, hit the bricks, bitch.

I do not use that term often enough. "Hit the bricks, bitch" I love it! I'm gonna work it into conversations all day!