PDA

View Full Version : Yo Peeps! Cheech & Chong Almost Done With New Script!!!

Hardrock69
02-24-2005, 05:07 PM
No...not talking about prescriptions....they are almost done writing a new movie!!!

it was in the Gnashville paper this morning....Tommy Ching said that if things worked out and they could work as fast as they wanted, they might even be able to have it released later this year!!!!

FAR FUCKING OUT MAN!!!!!!

STORY HERE (http://www.reuters.ca/locales/c_newsArticle.jsp?type=entertainmentNews&localeKey=en_CA&storyID=7612709)

http://images.art.com/images/products/large/10045000/10045786.jpg

ODShowtime
02-24-2005, 05:24 PM
Up in Smoke is one of the greatest feats in cinematic history.

In the very beginning when Pedro is sleeping on his cousin's couch and the little kids turn on Looney Tunes and the baby is walking on top of him. God damn from then on the funniest shit ever.

UGS
02-24-2005, 05:42 PM
What's the one where he sings that song about Mexican Americans? That's funny shit. . .:D

Hardrock69
02-24-2005, 05:44 PM
Who the fuck is Tommy Ching???

Dammit! This 20 minute window on editing posts irritates the fuck outta me! All too often I post something, get distracted, and then find something misspelled or something I need to change, and try to edit it anc I can't!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Big Troubles
02-24-2005, 05:46 PM
Bout fucking time. I thought Cheech was set against working with Tommy again? Plus last i heard Chong got busted for bringing pot into Canada. If a movie is gonna happen, Im happY!

ODShowtime
02-24-2005, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Bout fucking time. I thought Cheech was set against working with Tommy again? Plus last i heard Chong got busted for bringing pot into Canada. If a movie is gonna happen, Im happY!

He got busted by cocksucker asscroft for selling his own line of bongs. I thought he was still in jail...

YAWN
02-24-2005, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by UGS
What's the one where he sings that song about Mexican Americans? That's funny shit. . .:D

LMAO!!! That was in Cheech & Chong's Next Movie. "Mexican Americans love education, so they go to night school and take Spanish and get a B." Almost as bad as Tommy's response song ("Beaners").

YAWN
02-24-2005, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Plus last i heard Chong got busted for bringing pot into Canada.

Wasn't that an episode of
That 70's Show?

bueno bob
02-24-2005, 11:48 PM
I'm not sure how good it's gonna be...I'll watch it, and we'll see, but after so many years apart and so much age behind them now...well...it'll be interesting to see what develops, I suppose.

rustoffa
02-24-2005, 11:56 PM
I quit smoking reefer a long time ago, but I still laugh at that bit where the fucker has the motorcycle exhaust going out the window.

Cathedral
02-25-2005, 12:00 AM
"Mexican American, likes to go to the movies, turn off the projector"

Oh, and let's not forget:

"Meeeeeeeeee and my old lady, we like to go down to the 7-11 and get some beef jerky.
But sometimes, people space us out, that's when we make like a bakery truck and haul buns outta there"

Cheech copped a stuck up attitude while doing the Nash Bridges series. He thought he was going to remain a serious actor until the show got cancelled and work wasn't beating down his door.

Ya know, it's funny how those who forgot where they came from suddenly remember when times get tough again.

Hey, Edward, you taking notes here buddy?

"Holy Sheepshit" -Red

Hardrock69
02-25-2005, 02:10 AM
I once asked Tommy about the scene in the next movie where he smashed the roach and loaded it into his pipe and smoked it....I asked him if he really did that.

He said "Yeah, man...we weren't going to do it for real, but that take wound up being the one....it tasted like shit!"

:D

Oh...and another one of my favorite clips:

DeadOrAlive
02-25-2005, 10:26 PM
DUUUUDEE!! Another Cheech and Chong movie!? SWEEEEEEET MAN!!

Panamark
02-26-2005, 01:27 AM
A Cheech and Chong reunion ??? No WAY !!

Man, I will have to start smoking reefer again !

Up in Smoke was a classic !

Ya know, this could work, if they embrace their age and act like
two older hippies that are still getting stoned..

Its either going to suck, or be farkin hillarious !