PDA

View Full Version : Priest box set details announced!

Mr Badguy
02-17-2004, 04:16 AM
Yes, it`s true!

Priest will release "METALOGY", a four CD box set covering their entire career, on May 3 (Europe) and May 4 (US).

It will contain 65 of the bands favourites, including rare live tracks and rarities, a never before released demo ("Heart of a lion", a rerecorded version of which was released on Halford`s "Live insurrection" CD) and will come in a leather studded presentation box.

The real jewel though, is the inclusion of the Memphis `83 gig (previously available on video as "Live") on DVD with the initial pressings of the box. The DVD will be presented in 5:1 for the first time and will be strictly limited edition.

For a full tracklist go to: Judaspriest.com/news/

The return of the mercenaries of metal.

Mr Badguy
02-17-2004, 04:17 AM
Oh, and there`s a book full of rare photos, a biography and all the usual stuff you get in these types of package.

Panamark
02-17-2004, 04:20 AM
ORRIGHT !

Gotta get me this one.
Live DVD in 5.1 :D
Thats awesome, I feel like little Elvis, did you hear about Priest's box set man? its HUGE man, HUGE !

Viking
02-17-2004, 11:54 PM
Have you seen that bullet jacket Halford's been wearing? I fuckin' want one. :killer: :killer: :killer: :killer:

David Lee Rocks
02-18-2004, 11:08 PM
lookin at that picture makes me realize how obvious it is that Rob Halford is gay, i mean he looks like one of those guys in the first police academy movie when they accidently walked into that gay leather bar, lol, I love Judas Priest!! They FUCKIN ROCK!!

Viking
02-22-2004, 12:26 AM
Yeah, Halford's appearance alone gives off heavy metal 'Village People' vibes, but ya gotta give him credit for that kick-ass Mad Max attire.....:killer: