PDA

View Full Version : The mods @ www.3wheelerworld.com are fucking whiny pussies!

Bad Muthafucker
02-25-2005, 01:25 PM
I've been posting on and off there for about a year now, but they live in a happy-go-lucky fairy-tale world where people call the cops to come get the cat out of the tree and the children all skip down the road together while holding hands and singing, "I'm an Oscar Mayer weiner" in sinc with one another. I literally told someone, "Go to hell", and they banned me! Fucking mother fucking cock fucking lickers! Oh well, just had to get that off my chest.

Hardrock69
02-25-2005, 02:43 PM
Hey Let's ALL sign up over there just for the sole purpose of telling a mod to go to hell so we can get banned too!

:D

Hardrock69
02-25-2005, 03:09 PM
There. I told everyone to go to Hell. I wonder what will happen next.

LMFAO!!!

I am so cruel....hey where is Katydid...she might be ready to get a few lashes from a cat o' nine tails....

Jesterstar
02-25-2005, 03:19 PM
Want JESTERSTAR TO GO OVER THERE.

Bad Muthafucker
02-25-2005, 03:34 PM
Hey, you guys go over there if ya want, but trust me...with the way we talk here on rotharmy forums...they will have you banned from their little Mr. Rogers Neighborhood in 10 minutes! I only posted there once in a while because of my love of 3 wheelers, but fuck them. They can lick my ass pipe after I take a nice hot steamy shit.

Jesterstar
02-25-2005, 03:35 PM
I'm a grand master troll. I have ways.

Bad Muthafucker
02-25-2005, 04:00 PM
LOL!!!! I just saw the thread over there!! But they think that it was ME who did it!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA!! That's fucking funny as hell!! My stomach hurts so much from laughing right now that I feel like I'm going to piss my pants! Even my supervisor is looking at me right now with a question mark on her face!!!!

Nickdfresh
02-25-2005, 10:34 PM
This sounds like it has great troll potential!

Hardrock69
02-26-2005, 12:50 AM
Hmmm..I shoulda saved the page....but mayne it is better I didn't...no evidence...

Uhh..I didn't think about them blaming it on you....

Oh well. It gave them some excitement for a short while....

Jesterstar
02-26-2005, 09:42 AM
In this Troll I'll be playing the part of a Moral Christian whom thinks if you don't 3wheel for Jesus then you need to GO TO HELL!!!!!

Hardrock69
02-27-2005, 02:37 AM
Oh god what have i started.....
:D

Satan
02-27-2005, 02:35 PM
Since when is going to Hell a bad thing? :confused:

GOD ALMIGHTY
02-27-2005, 05:04 PM
It depends on your point of view.

In Hell, all of the babes, weed, coke, booze, etc. are of inferior quality.

Only those who go to the Fields Of Elysium will be able to enjoy the finest in Heavenly party Acoutrements.

The really fun part is ultra-realistic Hi-Def Surround sound Home Theaters broadcasting non-stop footage of Katydid and you having rampant sex in the Lake Of Fire.

She seems to enjoy doing it, as much as we in Heaven enjoy watching!

And to see her beg you to screw her hot ass (as in temperature) is worth all the gold in Heaven.

Keep up the good work, and perhaps someday I might allow you back up again.

:)

Bad Muthafucker
12-25-2010, 07:54 PM
Oh, bored as fucking hell. Just got banned for like the 20th time now from 3wheelerworld.com's forums, only now this time the fuckers banned my IP address.

I'm just in a lazy-ass, Garfield the cat type of mood right now after eating Christmas dinner. Felt like fucking off on the computer for a bit, and got myself banned. Oh well.

Dan
12-25-2010, 10:33 PM
Would You Like Fries With That?

Hardrock69
12-25-2010, 11:49 PM
You can always use a proxy to go sign up over there again. :D

Diamondjimi
12-26-2010, 01:45 AM
Took me 3 days to get banned at roundrocket.com.Talk about a bunch of pussy bitches? :lol:

Bad Muthafucker
12-26-2010, 09:23 AM
Eh, not really a big deal. I really don't go there that often...only from time to time. Just seems, though, that most of the time I go there I get banned with my big mouth.

This time it was over the fact that when you go on the Classified Ads section, there are assholes on there who go out of their way to go on "Wanted" ads not to offer help but only to say that they have what the person wants, but they're not willing to part with it. So I'm like, WTF is the point of that? If you're not going to offer help, they why even fucking bother? Just to rub it in that you have something that somebody else wants? Why be a dick?

So anyway, I start arguing, and before you know it, I'm banned. I guess it didn't help that I contacted the Administrator after I got banned and kinda told him that I'd be looking for him. LOL!! So now my IP address is banned. Oh well, nobody's perfect I guess. Time to get back to my early, mid-morning nap.

sadaist
12-26-2010, 09:49 AM
Eh, not really a big deal. I really don't go there that often...only from time to time. Just seems, though, that most of the time I go there I get banned with my big mouth.

This time it was over the fact that when you go on the Classified Ads section, there are assholes on there who go out of their way to go on "Wanted" ads not to offer help but only to say that they have what the person wants, but they're not willing to part with it. So I'm like, WTF is the point of that? If you're not going to offer help, they why even fucking bother? Just to rub it in that you have something that somebody else wants? Why be a dick?

So anyway, I start arguing, and before you know it, I'm banned. I guess it didn't help that I contacted the Administrator after I got banned and kinda told him that I'd be looking for him. LOL!! So now my IP address is banned. Oh well, nobody's perfect I guess. Time to get back to my early, mid-morning nap.

WTF is that all about?

You mean like...

"Dudes, I need a headlight button for my 1980 K5 Blazer"

"Hey Sadaist, I got 3 of those. Sorry, not selling them at the moment. Good luck to you."

That's pretty shitty. Those guys should go to hell. I don't have much going on today. Maybe I'll head over there. I'm in a feather ruffling mood anyways.

Bad Muthafucker
12-26-2010, 02:06 PM
WTF is that all about?

You mean like...

"Dudes, I need a headlight button for my 1980 K5 Blazer"

"Hey Sadaist, I got 3 of those. Sorry, not selling them at the moment. Good luck to you."

That's pretty shitty. Those guys should go to hell. I don't have much going on today. Maybe I'll head over there. I'm in a feather ruffling mood anyways.

Well actually, their reply was more like...

"I got one of those rear utility racks (which aren't worth more than, say, $100 tops) that you're looking for, and IT'S TOTALLY AWESOME HAVING IT, and I'll NEVER part with it. Then again, wait, let me think about it. Hmmm, yeah, sure, I'll sell it to you...for A THOUSAND DOLLARS!"

Not fucking joking here...one of the motherfuckers on there by the username of HONDALUVR actually said he'd sell it to me for $1,000, the fucking dickhead. There were a few others on there that were bragging/rubbing it in about having it and never willing to part with it, but that fucker was that fucking brazen enough to actually type that on there...that he's sell a $50-$100 rack to me for a thousand dollars.

Well, needless to say, the gloves came off then, and here I am banned. What can you do? Such is life.

Hardrock69
12-26-2010, 03:35 PM
I am sure you are not the only one who has been or will be banned by telling them what worthless pieces of shit they are.

sadaist
12-26-2010, 04:42 PM
Well actually, their reply was more like...

"I got one of those rear utility racks (which aren't worth more than, say, $100 tops) that you're looking for, and IT'S TOTALLY AWESOME HAVING IT, and I'll NEVER part with it. Then again, wait, let me think about it. Hmmm, yeah, sure, I'll sell it to you...for A THOUSAND DOLLARS!"

Not fucking joking here...one of the motherfuckers on there by the username of HONDALUVR actually said he'd sell it to me for $1,000, the fucking dickhead. There were a few others on there that were bragging/rubbing it in about having it and never willing to part with it, but that fucker was that fucking brazen enough to actually type that on there...that he's sell a $50-$100 rack to me for a thousand dollars.

Well, needless to say, the gloves came off then, and here I am banned. What can you do? Such is life.

Gotcha.

Still pretty fucked up. Every day I lose more faith in human beings. I am so much more cynical now as I approach 40 than I was 20 years ago. People piss me off every day from fucked up shit like you are talking about, to simple stuff like elevator etiquette or being on their cell-phone at the grocery store check out line.

I'm a racist. I pretty much hate the human race.

A new Van Halen album might fix me right up though. :)

Bad Muthafucker
12-26-2010, 05:59 PM
Oh, I hear ya dude. I'm 33 now, and I think back to just like 10 or 15 years ago, and how much more cynical and sarcastic I am these days and how people fucking piss me right off too by being assholes. Ya gotta laugh in life, though, or you'll drive yourself nuts.

And a new VH album...whew...I'll be the first in line at the record store!

Bad Muthafucker
03-06-2013, 02:40 PM
Just in a bad muthafucking mood, but taking comfort in the fact that I can always come to the safe haven of Roth Army and vent a little fucking god-damned fucking muthafucking bit.

Wow, I feel better already!