PDA

View Full Version : Sweden Rock Festival

Hardrock69
02-26-2005, 04:21 PM
HEY HEY!!!! Do NOT even miss a lineup like that.

ARE YOU FOOKIN KRAZY????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

You are in the ROTH ARMY SOLDIER!!!!

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ALLOW A PUSSY BAND WITH A NAME LIKE "the waboritas" TO STOP YOU FROM SEEING AN INCREDIBLE LINEUP OF OTHER BANDS!!!!

TO BE PUSHED AROUND AND INTIMIDATED BY A POP BAND IS A DISGRACE TO YOUR ROTH ARMY UNIFORM!!!!

YOU WILL ABIDE BY THE LAWS OF DAVE'S ARMY, one of which plainly stated is Article 98, Chapter 478, sub-paragraph X:

"X: In order to preserve the integrity and kickassed image of Soldiers of THE David Lee Roth Army, you will in NO WAY EVER allow the activities of musician's related to, in the same band with, playing cover tunes of, or otherwise being in admiration or adulation of one SPAMMARD (Gee Whiz) HAGAR, to interfere in or otherwise adversely affect the daily routines and activities (to include, but not limited to: washing the family dog's rectal area, counting the floor, day dreaming about a date with Nicole Kidman (or movie star of comparable status), undergoing a painful rectal examination by alien beings, being dead) of any card-carrying duly sworn members of the Exalted Order Of The Knights Of Saint Dave The Unimaginable.

Anyone who abrogates, breaches, or does not otherwise adhere to the principles involved in the above, aforementioned article, shall be found guilty by a Kangaroo Court Of Our Lord Dave, of the malicious and heinous crime of being a lower form of life than the slime which grows between the toes of said Spammard (Gee Whiz) Haggar, a crime for which there is no possible motive or rational explanation, and shall be sentenced to the horrifying and unmentionable penalties involved in being forced to sell themselves into Sex Slavery in Thailand for a minimum period of 1 year (but not to exceed 3 years).

LOOKIT THE FOOKIN LINEUP MAN!!!!

ACCEPT!!!! WITH UDO DIRKSCHNEIDER!!!!
DIO!!!! BEEN SINGING FOR DECADES AND RECORDING FOR ALMOST 50 YEARS!!!

ANTHRAX!! THE "AMONG THE LIVING" LINEUP!!! (I saw them with this lineup and they kicked my ass!!!!)

MEGADETH!!!! (never mind mustaine's ongoing soap opera with former members of his band...)

MOTHERFUCKING MOTORHEAD!!!!!! YOU HAVE NO FOOKIN EXCUSE ON EARTH IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT FOR MISSING THEM!!!!!

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN!!!! MISS THE CURRENT LIVING GOD OF SHRED GUITARISTS EVERYWHERE!!!

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY (with Zakk Wylde) are KICKASS!!!

And Dream THeater is great for all the prog-rockers as well, though they are so kickass and so over-the-top technically that it gets old for me....

GO TO THE FESTIVAL IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE!!!!

I live in Gnashville, and exist on a workingman's salary. I would love to be able to see such a festival, however Europe has MANY Metal Festivals every year, while America has a paltry and flaccid few....
and due to my financial limitations, it is simply out of the question for me to fly to Europe to indulge myself.....

***SIGH***...someday when I win the lottery...

SO....no more fucking whining out of you, grunt!!! We all know that Spammy is going to be rolled onto the stage there and spend an hour selling tequila (oh and singing a few pop songs).

ONE THING YOU DO NOT KNOW.....

Spammy has been hired by the Sweden Rock Festival promoters to play the elevator music through the PA as everyone leaves the venue at the end of the second day's performances.

:D

GO, and may The Force be with you!!!

:)

loss of fools
02-26-2005, 06:39 PM
mate thats lineup is better than any festival around these days. just go for megadeth and of course the rest. just leave when that crime to humanity comes on.

Golden AWe
02-27-2005, 08:01 AM
i'd go BOO sammy.

in fact, i'm not that far away...hmmm...

saint
02-27-2005, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
i'd go BOO sammy.

in fact, i'm not that far away...hmmm...

Yeah I first thought of something like that, but maybe HE will be too hideous and nauseating.

And than pay money to the organisers that are so fucking dumb to hire that fat old bastard, Well maybe I reconsider. And If I decide to stay for the concert I will listen and se if I can her you BOO him and than we can stand united against the 4 Spammy loving Swedish fans that will be in front of the stage worshipping his fat ass.

Golden AWe
02-27-2005, 01:07 PM
what was the name of the town that puts up this festival?

where was it, closer to west coast or stockholm?

saint
02-27-2005, 03:13 PM
It’s about 600 km south of Stockholm in Sölvesborg. Can U imagine I actually e-mailed them begging them to try to get Dave, and even if I didn't think it would happen, seeing their choice of headliner Spammy really caught me off guard.

Their webpage: Sweden Rock Festival (http://www.swedenrock.com)

Golden AWe
02-27-2005, 03:38 PM
Is it the same festival where Dave was back in '99?

I'll be seeing BLS in June, in Finland, but Megadeth...it might be the last chance to see them live.

The Scatologist
02-27-2005, 03:44 PM
Go so you can throw shit at Sammy. Just don't throw food or he'll just eat it. Rock's and bottle's baby.

Soul Reaper
02-28-2005, 02:29 PM
Bloody hell, what a fuckin' lineup. I wish I was there.

It's stupid indie bands here!! :mad:

Warham
02-28-2005, 06:25 PM
Brian Wilson's going to be performing at that one.

nosuchluck
03-01-2005, 05:13 AM
wow!!! i would've paid any amount of money for that!!

VHII
03-01-2005, 01:15 PM
if only america could do that. stupid woodstock '99 people

Soul Reaper
03-01-2005, 03:14 PM
This has to be the greatest festival ever!! Lucky Swedes!