PDA

View Full Version : Fair Warning revisited

Ted Nugent
02-27-2005, 01:31 PM
What if Eddie decided to re-record Fair Warning, with Sammy handling the vocals... Kinda like Axl redoing "appetite" ? You never know... Personally I don`t see the need for any "brushing up" on the old material, I think it has stood the test of time just fine.

Nickdfresh
02-27-2005, 01:38 PM
What if a large pig flew out of my ass...what if the universe is merely a molecule in a giant's thumbnail? What if we're all in a world like the "Matrix" computer generated illusion? What if.....

Ted Nugent
02-27-2005, 02:02 PM
Wow... a giant thumbnail.. Heavy, man..
If they redo FW I sure hope they leave the original lyrics in, Sammy`s lyrics wouldn`t fit the concept as well.. Even though Hagars lyrics are good in their own right. DLR is a partyhost, Hagar seems to be more of thinker, even though he sure likes his tequila! :)

UGS
02-27-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Ted Nugent
Hagar seems to be more of thinker

WTF!?!?!?!?!

Have you read the man's lyrics? Besides, Dave is probably the biggest intellectual-rockstar to date!

Figs
02-27-2005, 02:15 PM
If they redo FW I sure hope they leave the original lyrics in, Sammy`s lyrics wouldn`t fit the concept as well.. Even though Hagars lyrics are good in their own right. DLR is a partyhost, Hagar seems to be more of thinker, even though he sure likes his tequila! :)

Your drivel tarnishes the name of the great Ted Nugent.

Nickdfresh
02-27-2005, 02:18 PM

Uh no. You just find it easier to relate to cheesy, amateurish, bad double-entendres.

I have an idea, what if you go fuck yourself and stop posting your shit here SHEEP!?

blueturk
02-27-2005, 02:20 PM
Even though Hagars lyrics are good in their own right

Good for what?

UGS
02-27-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
Good for what?

Good question.

Didn't US Marines use Metallica at really loud volumes to break the spirit of Iraqi detainees? Maybe they could use Van Hagar for the same thing. The lucky ones will be those who can't understand English/ Sammy's rhyming. Then again, that might be considered "cruel and unusual treatment".

Rikk
02-27-2005, 03:54 PM
:)

Full Bug
02-27-2005, 04:34 PM
This should get the "Stupid Thread Of The Month" award if he had such a thing....That and the Daves Hair thread.....:rolleyes:

CROWBAR
02-27-2005, 05:03 PM
Hagar seems to be more of thinker

Obviously you haven't heard that word drivel this past year called "upchuck for breakfast" by spammy beyotch!

yeah riiggghhhhhtttttt!!

Rikk
02-27-2005, 05:10 PM
What if Eddie decided to re-record Fair Warning, with Sammy handling the vocals... Kinda like Axl redoing "appetite" ? You never know... Personally I don`t see the need for any "brushing up" on the old material, I think it has stood the test of time just fine.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8351&perpage=30&pagenumber=1

Big Fat Sammy
02-27-2005, 05:41 PM
"Hagar seems to be more of thinker, even though he sure likes his tequila!"

Ted Nugent sucks...and so do you.

Terry
03-02-2005, 10:12 AM
The premise of this thread is severely fucked-up.

No more postulations like this. Just not needed in any shape or form, even as a passing thought. Fair Warning is perfect just the way it is.

academic punk
03-02-2005, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Terry
The premise of this thread is severely fucked-up.

No more postulations like this. Just not needed in any shape or form, even as a passing thought. Fair Warning is perfect just the way it is.

Good point.

That being said, what if Dave re-recorded Women and Children First with the midgets on guitar and drums, and Pete Picasso on bass?

Don't get me wrong, I love the album just as it is. But, you know, like, what if?

Carmine
03-02-2005, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by academic punk
Good point.

That being said, what if Dave re-recorded Women and Children First with the midgets on guitar and drums, and Pete Picasso on bass?

Don't get me wrong, I love the album just as it is. But, you know, like, what if?

LMAO!!

loss of fools
03-03-2005, 03:10 PM
WHAT THE FUCK. i think this guys actually serious. shit man you need help. and quick.

UNCLAX72
03-10-2005, 12:57 PM
damn this guy is in trouble....help him