PDA

View Full Version : Brian Minto to fight Nobody

LoungeMachine
02-28-2005, 10:52 AM
That's right, the "Big Fight" that Joe Blunder keeps talking about that's happening at a Day's Inn Motel in Butler, PA finally has an opponent.

Cerone Fox

Never heard of him? No one has. It's just some bum lined up to take a fall so Brian doesnt feel so bad after losing to the 42 year old Crackhead Tubbs.

Funny how this news didnt cme from Joe Blunder himself, since he has such inside information.

But you heard it here first, fight fans:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
02-28-2005, 12:47 PM
Whassamatta Joey?

Didn't see this coming????

LoungeMachine
02-28-2005, 05:54 PM
Can't believe Joey didnt know about this......

LoungeMachine
02-28-2005, 06:41 PM
Now Joey sends me a PM claiming he posted this info in here weeks ago.....

LoungeMachine
02-28-2005, 06:44 PM
WHOYOUFUCKINJOE
Roadie

I posted Cerrone Fox weeks ago here. Brian did mention last night that this was close to a done deal. (fox). We had to make sure he passed the drug test and blood test. This should be a good match up. Two fighters that have pretty much destroyed everyone of their opponents. 2 of the top prospects in the division. .

Today, at 01:38 PM Profile Email

WHOYOUFUCKINJOE
02-28-2005, 06:44 PM
I posted this weeks ago. This is going to be a battle of 2 of the biggest prospects in the sport since Spinx. Not very often you get to see 2 big prospects collide this early in their careers. These are the kind of victories that can lead to title shots. Even Lewis mentioned coming out of retirement for a shot at this young phenom. We will leave 2 weeks prior to the big fight (3-23) for boxing camp in Cal, Pa. All fans should know one thing. WE WILL BE READY!

LoungeMachine
02-28-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by WHOYOUFUCKINJOE
I posted this weeks ago. This is going to be a battle of 2 of the biggest prospects in the sport since Spinx. Not very often you get to see 2 big prospects collide this early in their careers. These are the kind of victories that can lead to title shots. Even Lewis mentioned coming out of retirement for a shot at this young phenom. We will leave 2 weeks prior to the big fight (3-23) for boxing camp in Cal, Pa. All fans should know one thing. WE WILL BE READY!

Really

Where?

Not here on this site, you didnt:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
02-28-2005, 06:46 PM
WHOYOUFUCKINJOE
Roadie

Threads Started: 13

Member Number: 11261

User Rating:
(4 Votes)

Edit Quote Report posted: 02-24-2005 at 06:24 PM
espn pay per view Profile Pm Email Search Buddy IP

Espn is now bringing pay per view events to the network. Major sporting events not on national television can now be viewed by the public. The highly anticiapated Minto fight coming 3-23 is one of expected to be one of the first that espn will broadcast. Brian stock has been on the rise ever since that knockout live on espn over top heavyweight contender Vinny Maddallone. There is talks of Minto/maddellone 2 after this fight as well as some rumblings about a title shot this summer. I will post more info as it comes in.

[Post #1]
Espn is now bringing pay per view events to the network. Major sporting events not on national television can now be viewed by the public. The highly anticiapated Minto fight coming 3-23 is one of expected to be one of the first that espn will broadcast. Brian stock has been on the rise ever since that knockout live on espn over top heavyweight contender Vinny Maddallone. There is talks of Minto/maddellone 2 after this fight as well as some rumblings about a title shot this summer. I will post more info as it comes in.

LoungeMachine
02-28-2005, 06:47 PM
No mention of FOX anywhere by you , joey....

LoungeMachine
02-28-2005, 06:48 PM
I. All fans should know one thing. WE WILL BE READY!

More ready than when TUBBS beat your ass?

WHOYOUFUCKINJOE
02-28-2005, 06:52 PM
2-15-05. Page 2 here in the locker room. I'm sure even you can find it. Again, page 2 here in the locker room, posted 2-15-05. What are you stupid. Seriously, WTF is wrong w/you.

WHOYOUFUCKINJOE
02-28-2005, 06:53 PM
Now watch the silence once he sees it and realizes what an utter asshole I just made out of him, AGAIN!

WHOYOUFUCKINJOE
02-28-2005, 06:54 PM
What no response. Do you feel like a jack off. You should.

WHOYOUFUCKINJOE
02-28-2005, 07:05 PM
Lounge, your too predictable. When you make this much of an ass of yourself, its time to just disappear. Kind of like Mr. kerry.

Nickdfresh
02-28-2005, 07:19 PM
Lounge, your too predictable. When you make this much of an ass of yourself, its time to just disappear. Kind of like Mr. kerry.

Don't you have some more bullshit to make up you fucking loser?

WHOYOUFUCKINJOE
02-28-2005, 07:53 PM
What's the matter lounge, stumped. You sir are a complete and utter ass. Thank you.

Lou
02-28-2005, 08:52 PM
What was the point of this, Lounge Act?