PDA

View Full Version : Europeans! Sound off about the Muslim Invasion.

Pontius Pilate
02-28-2005, 12:58 PM
The plight of America enduring the Mexican onslaught has been some-what publicized, but what about European crisis involving Muslim immigration?

Since the Army has many Europeans of sound worth, I figured I pose these questions: How has the Muslim invasion affected your cities? Has there been an increase in crime and filthy? Are they culturally assimilating? Or are these mongrels imposing their kabuki religion and disrespect for women upon you? Do these Muslims bring anything to the table of worth, aside from cheap labor? How should your governments respond to the immigration crisis?

JCOOK
02-28-2005, 11:27 PM
"Give us your tired your poor your huddled masses yearning to Blow up any motherfucking thing they deem as "infidel"

Seshmeister
03-01-2005, 06:39 AM
In the main cities in Holland the muslim immigrants now outnumber the Dutch in the under twenty bracket. Many are Morrocan and a survey of them showed that 25% were in favor and approved of the 9-11 attacks. Recently when a Dutch politician said that some constraints be made on immigration, muslims shot him, the first political assasination in Holland since the 1600s.

Once one country lets in immigrants then they are free to go wherever they want in the EU so when the Dutch said if you want social security you need to go on a Dutch language course, thousands of them just moved to England.

Dr. Love
03-01-2005, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
In the main cities in Holland the muslim immigrants now outnumber the Dutch in the under twenty bracket. Many are Morrocan and a survey of them showed that 25% were in favor and approved of the 9-11 attacks. Recently when a Dutch politician said that some constraints be made on immigration, muslims shot him, the first political assasination in Holland since the 1600s.

Once one country lets in immigrants then they are free to go wherever they want in the EU so when the Dutch said if you want social security you need to go on a Dutch language course, thousands of them just moved to England.

So ... when are the Dutch going to invade Morroco? ;)

Seriously, though. What did they do in response?

kentuckyklira
03-01-2005, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Pontius Pilate

Since the Army has many Europeans of sound worth, I figured I pose these questions: How has the Muslim invasion affected your cities?

More variety of food! Beautiful dark haired chicks! Raki (40% alc. Aniseed liqour)!

Has there been an increase in crime and filthy?

Slight, but mainly caused by immigrantīs children that were born here.

Are they culturally assimilating? Or are these mongrels imposing their kabuki religion and disrespect for women upon you?

Most are assimilating. Some of my best friends are Muslims and the last two drummers my band had too.

Do these Muslims bring anything to the table of worth, aside from cheap labor?

Sure. Culture and society can only progress with the help of new influences. I, for example, absolutely love Turkish food!

How should your governments respond to the immigration crisis?

I wouldnīt call it an immigration crisis. Iīd just expect immigrants to stick to the rules that have made our society work successfully over the past few decades. Most do and those that donīt should be, and usually are, sent back to where they came from.

kentuckyklira
03-01-2005, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Recently when a Dutch politician said that some constraints be made on immigration, muslims shot him, Bullshit!

That was what they thought first. Truth was, a Dutch guy killed him, no Muslims involved.

Jesterstar
03-01-2005, 09:17 AM
I'm pretty Sure muslims are going there because America is performing Genocide on them and they think if they surround themselves with white people that the bombings will stop.

Sgt Schultz
03-01-2005, 12:36 PM
I read recently that Denmark has had a large influx of Muslim immigrants. Are they assimilating there? Are there problems? I wonder partly because I might be traveling to Denmark this year.

Are the majority of Muslims coming from Turkey and North Africa? Are most of the problems coming from the children of immigrants who were born after their parents emmigrated?

Mr Grimsdale
03-02-2005, 03:39 PM
europe is awash with filth

the cleansing must commence!