PDA

View Full Version : Delete EVERY fucking post I made NOW

GAR
02-28-2005, 04:37 PM
Alright, that's enough of this shit for me.

I have had having "haddit" with the Katydid troll who is not a Roth fan and only comes here to spread crap sandwich unchecked, so you may as well forgive me of any postings on this site.

I am done.

Your reward will be one $50 donation from me, Gar, and that's for wasting your bandwidth plus a little left over for your time to delete all my postings, avatar, pics, anything I ever GLEEFED™ upon said domain rotharmy.com and dlrarmy.com.

I am serious, please pull my ePlugg or Katydids.

DISCLAIMER
--------------------

1. One $50 donation to be credited to rotharmy.com via Paypal or money order in whoever's the fuck Webmaster here in charge of the deletations.

2. This incentive is good for around 2 weeks which will become void, letssay, 3-15-05 and thusly expire.

3. This incentive is not redeemable if Katydid is banned, i.e., "we banned Katydid not you, so can we still have your fifty bucks" uh, huhuhhh nope. Just plain eBan the idiot, the incentive for that is the admiration from all which is priceless.

4. You don't see me going on Catholicism boards and planting popgeared DLR bullshit, therefore I don't want my rubbish choked by the weeds of Catholicism the likes of which Katydid gets her jollies off in fucking up the Dump. Our precious Dump!

5. We have artistic standards to maintain: If you (whoever-mod or whoever-master) can't do it, we must all VOTE GRIMSDALE to disinfect it!

6. If its a member of the Army "ghosting" as Katydid they shall be punished with testicle-probes under high voltage GODDAMMIEYETT QUIT THIS SHIT

BEAST,
G8

flappo
02-28-2005, 04:39 PM
katydid is a shithead , see my sig

academic punk
02-28-2005, 04:40 PM
wow...i don't know who has more sand in their vagina...Katydid or Gar.

DLR7884
02-28-2005, 04:40 PM
Listen to the man...

It's basically between having him or or Katypig.

DLR7884
The choice is simple....ban that cunt and bring back GAR!

academic punk
02-28-2005, 04:44 PM
Why doesn't GAR just ignore Katydid?

I don't know the whole drama here, but it seems a) that would be a simple enough solution, and b) the "I'll give you $50 on the following conditions" is kinda uncool. Tantamount to a bribe, really.

that being said, I enjoy Gar's posts a lot. Then again, I also enjoy Katydid's. if for no other reason, DLR7884's responses.

DLR7884
02-28-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
that being said, I enjoy Gar's posts a lot. Then again, I also enjoy Katydid's. if for no other reason, DLR7884's responses.

LOL.

The money issue aside....the point is that GAR belongs here and she doesn't.

DLR7884
I'm getting tired of telling her to die, by the way.

academic punk
02-28-2005, 04:50 PM
Ah, but when you have to challenge yourself and invent new forms of telling her to die, that's when you come up with your best material!

Little_Skittles
02-28-2005, 06:37 PM
GAR WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!

GAR
02-28-2005, 07:03 PM

I don't know the whole drama here, but it seems a) that would be a simple enough solution, and b) the "I'll give you $50 on the following conditions" is kinda uncool.

What it basically means is, I'll pay $50 to delete my entire user ID no matter what happens - whether they keep Katydid or not I could give a shit.

What could be cooler than that? Pull the plug on thousands of my inane posts which must at least be 20megs in size on this board, AND make 50 bucks?

Why is that uncool?
Are you schizophrenic? "..enjoy Katydid too" man.. you ARE a kook.

GAR
02-28-2005, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Little_Skittles
GAR WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!

I'm just waiting for my ID to get deleted, WARF.

Little_Skittles
02-28-2005, 07:11 PM
No i like ya somewhat..........you can be funny. Pls stay .........

Hardrock69
02-28-2005, 07:17 PM
LMAO! I just went through this crap recently at another board.
Though there was nobody EVEN RESEMBLING the worthless shit that cunt spews forth.

Though, I do find her mildly amusing (as she continually demonstrates her desire to be seen as a vacuum-skulled cockingsucking Whore For Jesus).

And now it seems God Himself has posted in hitchWORLD, and is mighty pissed off at her.

No wonder.....she is a tool of the devil....

academic punk
02-28-2005, 07:42 PM
GAR - chill. If you look what I said was that I enjoy Katydud's posts b/c of the responses they elicit.

Such as you, here, now, in this thread. Quit being such a drama queen. Come have a beer.

GAR
02-28-2005, 07:48 PM
I don't enjoy Katydid because of fucking-anything!

Why won't they just take my $50?

Do I have to promise to re-reg, or what?

GAR
02-28-2005, 07:49 PM
VOTE GRIMSDALE!

academic punk
02-28-2005, 07:54 PM
I'm sure that the mods would like your money AND for you to stay.

Just view her as entertainment and all is cool. You wouldn't let someone like Katydid get to you if you saw her on the street would you? Why would you let her ruin your day here?

GAR
02-28-2005, 08:23 PM
Fuck Katydid.

Fuckerrer her in the rear with a Kenworth grille @ 60mph.

Katydid
03-01-2005, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by GAR
I don't enjoy Katydid because of fucking-anything!

Why won't they just take my $50?

Do I have to promise to re-reg, or what?

Are you embarrased because I drawed attention to your beastility posts in MY DAILY BREAD????

You should not get high on brown heroin and whiskey and post such stuff.

Send me $50. I'm broke.

You won't get credit for it anyway. I haven't yet, and I sent mine Feb. 7th.

Katydid
03-01-2005, 12:39 AM
I told you not to worry, I was keeping your thread going. Didn't matter if you came back or not.

Golden AWe
03-01-2005, 03:01 AM

I don't know the whole drama here, but it seems a) that would be a simple enough solution, and b) the "I'll give you $50 on the following conditions" is kinda uncool. Tantamount to a bribe, really.

ignoring katydid doesn't stop her from starting idiot threads.

besides, is katydid something you want a new roth army member to see when he/she signs up?

she'll turn away!

how Roth is that?

Golden AWe
03-01-2005, 03:03 AM
GAR - chill. If you look what I said was that I enjoy Katydud's posts b/c of the responses they elicit.

Such as you, here, now, in this thread. Quit being such a drama queen. Come have a beer.

no...read my previous post.

flappo
03-01-2005, 04:44 AM
MR GRIMSDALE!MR GRIMSDALE!MR GRIMSDALE!MR GRIMSDALE!MR GRIMSDALE!

Seshmeister
03-01-2005, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by Katydid
Are you embarrased because I drawed attention

That's spastic level English.

You people really need to do something about your education system...

kentuckyklira
03-01-2005, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by Katydid
Are you embarrased because I drawed attention to your beastility posts in MY DAILY BREAD????

You should not get high on brown heroin and whiskey and post such stuff.

Send me $50. I'm broke.

You won't get credit for it anyway. I haven't yet, and I sent mine Feb. 7th. How can a patriotic all-American god-fearing cunt like you be broke??

Shouldn´t, according to the crap you spew, you be enjoying a fullfilled life and heathen sinners like me be crawling the gutters??

GAR
03-01-2005, 01:45 PM
fucking CUNT.

Please, delete every post NOW I have ever posted, post-haste.

Figs
03-01-2005, 01:48 PM
Good to see your posts Mr. GAR. I still think no action will be taken here.

CROWBAR
03-01-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
ignoring katydid doesn't stop her from starting idiot threads.

besides, is katydid something you want a new roth army member to see when he/she signs up?

she'll turn away!

how Roth is that?

Exactly

Island Boy
03-01-2005, 02:28 PM
She has got to be someone on this board ghosting as Katy or should would have been banned so quick.