PDA

View Full Version : The "Mile High Club"

MAX
02-28-2005, 11:44 PM
Not counting Denver cos I have there but on a plane? Who has and be honest. What's that tiny bathroom like? I've had several chances with my woman but we're both too wimpy to go through with it? Seriously, let's hear it? I'll bet it was a rush in more ways than one?

Carmine
03-01-2005, 08:45 AM
1993...an American Airlines flight out of Chicago to Las Vegas. I was dating this girl on and off for the 4 years since graduating High School...She was a playa anyway...and it was her idea! So, I'm thinking about the 8 day tournament that I'm headed to Vegas for and she leans over and says "come to the bathroom in 2 minutes!" All the flight attendants were in first class doling out the chicken, so I made my entry into the tiny potty! ....Max, theres plenty of room, facing each other at least. I'll chalk it up to fear, excitement and being 35,000 feet in the air that this foray lasted only 45 seconds! My girl exited first and when I came out one of the flight attendants was coming up the isle and looked at me. This FA was a fox herself, so I gave her a wink and walked back to my seat, gave D a kiss and promptly ordered 2 jack and cokes from the FA that I winked at!

There it is...my one and only...YET!

Jesterstar
03-01-2005, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Not counting Denver cos I have there but on a plane? Who has and be honest. What's that tiny bathroom like? I've had several chances with my woman but we're both too wimpy to go through with it? Seriously, let's hear it? I'll bet it was a rush in more ways than one?

Dude lotioning up your and and fist fucking yourself under the free pillow doesn't count as sex.

OWNED.

Jesterstar
03-01-2005, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
1993...an American Airlines flight out of Chicago to Las Vegas. I was dating this girl on and off for the 4 years since graduating High School...She was a playa anyway...and it was her idea! So, I'm thinking about the 8 day tournament that I'm headed to Vegas for and she leans over and says "come to the bathroom in 2 minutes!" All the flight attendants were in first class doling out the chicken, so I made my entry into the tiny potty! ....Max, theres plenty of room, facing each other at least. I'll chalk it up to fear, excitement and being 35,000 feet in the air that this foray lasted only 45 seconds! My girl exited first and when I came out one of the flight attendants was coming up the isle and looked at me. This FA was a fox herself, so I gave her a wink and walked back to my seat, gave D a kiss and promptly ordered 2 jack and cokes from the FA that I winked at!

There it is...my one and only...YET!

Good story. Face to Face is always tough. We do it like that in the shower sometimes.

Carmine
03-01-2005, 08:51 AM
Sorry Jester, I should have been more specific. Face to Face...on the potty!

Jesterstar
03-01-2005, 08:55 AM
Oh I thought you were talking about with her leg up in the air and pumping standing up. My Bad.

Carmine
03-01-2005, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Oh I thought you were talking about with her leg up in the air and pumping standing up. My Bad.

I'll try that next time...:D

Jesterstar
03-01-2005, 09:24 AM
I'll try that next time...:D

it's a good move in the shower. But takes some balance. Make sure you've got a shower mat. There is nothing more strange looking that falling in the shower and Flopping around naked.

Carmine
03-01-2005, 09:33 AM
it's a good move in the shower. But takes some balance. Make sure you've got a shower mat. There is nothing more strange looking that falling in the shower and Flopping around naked.

Oh, I've hit in the shower before. And your right on the mat part, LOL.

Jesterstar
03-01-2005, 09:34 AM
I don't know about you but I feel as Clumsy as a Walrus with a boner if I slip in the shower. Exspecially if you've got someone in there.

Carmine
03-01-2005, 09:38 AM
I don't know about you but I feel as Clumsy as a Walrus with a boner if I slip in the shower. Exspecially if you've got someone in there.

LMAO!

MAX
03-01-2005, 05:42 PM
Dude lotioning up your and and fist fucking yourself under the free pillow doesn't count as sex.

Never thought of that Jethh, you sound like an expert though.

Big Troubles
03-01-2005, 05:47 PM
Jethh. :D Messy Jess is copyrighted by me. Used frequently and not owned by anyone yet are "Jerkyspunk" and "Jerkystar".

Becareful Max. He's been on a "owning" spree as of late. :D

Jesterstar
03-01-2005, 05:50 PM
Big Twubbles and Max the Trucker sucking faggot. Both in one thread. My Birthday was last friday boys. But I guess owning both of you in one thread is simple enough task.

Big Troubles
03-01-2005, 05:58 PM
I know your bday was last week dolt. I said Happy Birthday to you. Are you that much of an attention whore? Fuck what am I saying. You only start 9 threads a day with the titles ALL including your name. :rolleyes:

You are by far, the silliest sack of internet trash Ive ever spoken to/with. I get shivers when I read your posts filled with poor basic english skills. And no Im not talking about your cool ass little lingo over in the dump and beyond..(Christ, even I knew pig latin 20 years ago) I am talking about the real basics on sentence structures and punctuation. You must be just the prize back home eh? shit man... I know all dem dare books lookie big, but it's just one page at a time Jethro..I mean.. asshole. :D

Nah, Im just kidding ya. You are alright. Friends?

Bwaaahaahaa... fucking LOSER! :D

MAX
03-01-2005, 06:00 PM
LOL @ Jethh!!!

Hahahaha!!! Now I remember, YOU were the tool that started your own birthday thread cos nobody gave a shit.

Jethh,

You are a homo!!! You love "owning" the fellas, your favorite topics are cocks and tossing salads. You don't own shit, not even that vibrator you ram up your rear end every ten minutes. Now, fucking at least clean it before you sneak in and put it back in your sister's top drawer.

Anonymous
03-01-2005, 06:04 PM
I've never even been on a plane, poor me. I bet I'd cum right away with the excitement. Maybe even before entering the bathroom. Or maybe even before I enter the plane.

Hey, it happens! How many of you are entering something, and - squirt - stain in the pants? C'mon, 'fess up. You know you did.

Cheers! :bottle:

Big Troubles
03-01-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by MAX
LOL @ Jethh!!!

Hahahaha!!! Now I remember, YOU were the tool that started your own birthday thread cos nobody gave a shit.

Jethh,

You are a homo!!! You love "owning" the fellas, your favorite topics are cocks and tossing salads. You don't own shit, not even that vibrator you ram up your rear end every ten minutes. Now, fucking at least clean it before you sneak in and put it back in your sister's top drawer.

Now now...I have it on good authority, that's it's his sister that borrows the 9" generated penetrator, from him. :eek:

Big Troubles
03-01-2005, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
I've never even been on a plane, poor me. I bet I'd cum right away with the excitement. Maybe even before entering the bathroom. Or maybe even before I enter the plane.

Hey, it happens! How many of you are entering something, and - squirt - stain in the pants? C'mon, 'fess up. You know you did.

Entered a Funeral Home once and got rock hard all of a sudden. I tried playing with my wife's tits, but she got mad. The place or the timing? Maybe both. who know's? Women are like that eh? :D

Jesterstar
03-01-2005, 06:17 PM
Big Twubbles and Max Fucking in a Tree,
S U C K I N G
First Comes MAx Then Cums Twubbles,
Then they Kiss blowing cummy bubbles

MAX
03-01-2005, 06:42 PM
Jethhh,

Oh, what a silly little reply. :rolleyes: GAME is something you definitely do not bring and are severely lacking. Why don't you take that popsicle to which you're currently practicing your oral techniques and run along. Fuck you're a bore.

Now shoo!!!

Jesterstar
03-01-2005, 06:44 PM
You haven't made me go or do anything. FOr a mod that makes you a loser.

I've owned you time and time again. Plus I make you talk with a lisp. Your queer for me. FAg. OWNED. MULLET. OWNED AGAIN.

Anonymous
03-01-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Entered a Funeral Home once and got rock hard all of a sudden. I tried playing with my wife's tits, but she got mad. The place or the timing? Maybe both. who know's? Women are like that eh? :D

Yeah, I know what you mean, man... But tell me, were you playing with her tits in front of everybody, or in a quiet corner? Because I've noticed women don't like when we play with her tits - or butt, or pussy - in public, you know. ESPECIALLY if they don't know you. Dunno why... I don't know them either and I don't mind.

MAX
03-01-2005, 06:51 PM
Poor, poor Jethhh.....

I see you're really into self-abuse as well?

Fuck, you look more foolish everytime you reply.

Big Troubles
03-01-2005, 06:52 PM
Big Twubbles and Max Fucking in a Tree,
S U C K I N G
First Comes MAx Then Cums Twubbles,
Then they Kiss blowing cummy bubbles

I cum second? :D Yeah, ive known to hold off a bit longer than Max.

:lol:

Big Troubles
03-01-2005, 06:54 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean, man... But tell me, were you playing with her tits in front of everybody, or in a quiet corner? Because I've noticed women don't like when we play with her tits - or butt, or pussy - in public, you know. ESPECIALLY if they don't know you. Dunno why... I don't know them either and I don't mind.

LOL

The director was in front of us talking. I had my arm around and made a play for the nipples. :D that was apparently a "no no".

Jesterstar
03-01-2005, 06:58 PM
I cum second? :D Yeah, ive known to hold off a bit longer than Max.

Just barely. THe whole thing lasts 2 seconds anyway.

MAX
03-01-2005, 07:00 PM

Is that how long it takes you?

Anonymous
03-01-2005, 07:01 PM
LOL

The director was in front of us talking. I had my arm around and made a play for the nipples. :D that was apparently a "no no".

Well, there ya go. The woman was busy listening to the guy. You had to wait until AFTER he stopped. But hey, I'm not gonna tell you I'm better with women than you. I actually got myself into troubles for being a bit 'speedy'. Apparently, a dance floor is no place for you to start taking her clothes off. Now, if someone could have told me these things, but NO... I have to learn them the hard way!

Anonymous
03-01-2005, 07:02 PM

Jesterstar
03-01-2005, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Is that how long it takes you?

Takes me about 20 to 40 minuets unless I want to put on a show.

Anonymous
03-01-2005, 07:10 PM
Takes me about 20 to 40 minuets unless I want to put on a show.

Hey MAX, the man plays classical music while he's doing it. What minuets do you play, Jesterstar?

MAX
03-01-2005, 07:12 PM
Hey MAX, the man plays classical music while he's doing it. What minuets do you play, Jesterstar?

LMAO!!!

Niiice one.

Cheers!!!

:gulp:

smaz
03-01-2005, 07:18 PM
I'll take the copyrighting to Jestersarse :D

Jethh :)

MAX
03-01-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by smaz
I'll take the copyrighting to Jestersarse :D

Jethh :)

LMAO!!!

Does Jethhh "OWN" you as well? :p

Anonymous
03-01-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by MAX
LMAO!!!

Does Jethhh "OWN" you as well? :p

Jesterstar owns everyone he meets, MAX. ;)

MAX
03-01-2005, 07:25 PM
Jesterstar owns everyone he meets, MAX. ;)

I had never noticed.

Cheers!!!

smaz
03-01-2005, 07:28 PM
He tried to own me, but it didn't work. His stupidity let him down.

But you have to watch out. He'll tell you a story about cock, replace his name with yours, and announce that he owns you. Some stupid shit like that anyway.

Anonymous
03-01-2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by smaz
He tried to own me, but it didn't work. His stupidity let him down.

But you have to watch out. He'll tell you a story about cock, replace his name with yours, and announce that he owns you. Some stupid shit like that anyway.

Well, it may be hard to notice Smaz, but I'm sure Jesterstar owned you at some point. It's just that he's so subtle, you'll never notice. Also, I think that when he best owns people is BEFORE talking to them.

academic punk
03-01-2005, 07:37 PM
My ex-girlfriend once provided me a great time while on top of a ferris wheel. Didn't quite finish, but it's the thought that counts.

(and besides, who knows who was going to be in that seat next, right?)

Rikk
03-01-2005, 07:45 PM
http://www.magiccarpet.com/~cgrafe/Panthers/blackpanther.jpg

Anonymous
03-01-2005, 07:53 PM
Yes. All is at his best. It can't be stopped, now.

Rikk
03-01-2005, 07:54 PM
It is the way of the future. ALAN is more ferocious than thirty scarecrows on acid. In other words, don't let go the coat...

Anonymous
03-01-2005, 07:56 PM
This is a time when the reign of the platypuses and crabs will fall. And the from the dust of times the ruler shall finally arise.

Rikk
03-01-2005, 07:57 PM
And just who is that ruler (as if we didn't know)?

Anonymous
03-01-2005, 08:00 PM
I dare not post such information. All will be known in due time. All will be posted. But not by me. Because they know me, and they watch me.

MAX
03-01-2005, 08:17 PM
What's with all of this panther stuff? :confused:

Rikk
03-01-2005, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by MAX
What's with all of this panther stuff? :confused:

You mortal.

You are either in with ALAN or out...

He is coming to teach us all the TRUE way.

For he is the panther.

For he is ALAN.

http://www.magiccarpet.com/~cgrafe/Panthers/blackpantherani.gif

MAX
03-01-2005, 08:19 PM
I don't get it?

Anonymous
03-01-2005, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by MAX
I don't get it?

You will. I'll send someone to unravel some of the Truth. Look for him at one hour to the the end of the day. At the eleventh stroke, you will be illuminated.

Rikk
03-01-2005, 08:24 PM
"I AM ALAN."
http://www.magiccarpet.com/~cgrafe/Panthers/blpanther.jpg

MAX
03-01-2005, 08:30 PM
Jeeze,

You're starting to be like Denny with his pandas. :eek:

Jesterstar
03-01-2005, 08:32 PM

I play STAR TRACKS CLASSIC SHIT.

ALL THESE YEARS.

HAUNTED.

SHE"S A KILLER> ]

ALL JESTERSTAR CLASSICS.

Rikk
03-01-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Jeeze,

You're starting to be like Denny with his pandas. :eek:

Shut up. ALAN is going to bite you ferociously if you keep insulting him.

rustoffa
03-01-2005, 08:50 PM

MD 88

Hand-job under a blanket on a turbo-prop piece of shit Brasilia.

.....I work in the industry.:D

MAX
03-01-2005, 09:00 PM
Russ,

You dog!!!

It figures one of the "Main" mods would be the champion. :D

Cheers!!!

Jesterstar
03-01-2005, 09:03 PM
Max your a Fag who loves cocks and trimming his mullet. OWNED>

MAX
03-01-2005, 09:06 PM
Max your a Fag who loves cocks and trimming his mullet. OWNED>

Jethh,

You're a bore who doesn't understand sarcasm and lacks wit. I told you, I'm through with you. You are a bore and not in my league of verbal warfare. Go "own" someone else. Here's a quarter and call someone who cares.

Jesterstar
03-01-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Jethh,

You're a bore who doesn't understand sarcasm and lacks wit. I told you, I'm through with you. You are a bore and not in my league of verbal warfare. Go "own" someone else. Here's a quarter and call someone who cares.

Did you Model your Mullet after Travis Tritt???

YOu care........Your Queer.........Don't fuck anymore deer.

MAX
03-01-2005, 09:22 PM
Did you Model your Mullet after Travis Tritt???

YOu care........Your Queer.........Don't fuck anymore deer.

Listen Darwin,

The mullet crack was sarcastic. Do you even know what that means you dull, stupid, lifeless and beyond boring twit? Go back to school and get your Good Enough Diploma if you wish to cuntinue battling wits with me. You are loaded with dickfeatures cos you are a completely dislikable person on this board and you just don't get it. Every post you make is not only distateful but completely stupid. I'd rather verbally spar with a sack of rocks than the likes of yourself. Heck, at least the rocks might say something clever?

Tool.

BTW, isn't it about time to change the batteries in your sister's dildo?

Roger LeClerc
03-01-2005, 09:42 PM
Crabs! Crabs! Who will buy my crabs? Fresh, orange like carrots, crabs!

Pssst! 'Tis I, Imapus. The panther, ALAN, is an acronym... acronym - is that right? It means - Anonymous Liberators Anti Nationalists. Shhhhh! The walls have ears. It's all about the platypuses and the crabs.

MAX
03-01-2005, 10:05 PM
What in the heck is this? Something to do with the panther I guess?

Anonymous
03-01-2005, 10:07 PM
Well, yeah... That's the dude I was telling you about. Just read the post and add 2+2. It's a guaranteed 3, everytime.

MAX
03-01-2005, 10:09 PM
Well, yeah... That's the dude I was telling you about. Just read the post and add 2+2. It's a guaranteed 3, everytime.

I still don't get any of this bro but whatever? :) How did you like the beating I gave Jethhh?

Cheers!!!

Rikk
03-01-2005, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Roger LeClerc
Crabs! Crabs! Who will buy my crabs? Fresh, orange like carrots, crabs!

Pssst! 'Tis I, Imapus. The panther, ALAN, is an acronym... acronym - is that right? It means - Anonymous Liberators Anti Nationalists. Shhhhh! The walls have ears. It's all about the platypuses and the crabs.

Come hither, what may.

Indeed the crabs are surviving on fresh apples and cinammon. Do not understand unless you must.

ALAN is coming. He is ferocious and has big, sharp teeth. If you decide to take him on, wear a catnip collar. Then it will be quick and you will be chosen for the next coming of Baltar...King of the Underworld.:)

Anonymous
03-01-2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by MAX
I still don't get any of this bro but whatever? :) How did you like the beating I gave Jethhh?

Cheers!!!

C'mon MAX, it's no great feat to whack someone who can't walk. They trip, and whack themselves. :D

Cheers, bro!

MAX
03-01-2005, 10:21 PM
C'mon MAX, it's no great feat to whack someone who can't walk. They trip, and whack themselves. :D

Cheers, bro!

LMAO!!!

I'm even happier I tagged you with a five star vote miles ago!!!

Cheers my friend!!!

Rikk
03-01-2005, 10:25 PM
ALAN is your panther too. He is everyone's panther.

Rikk
03-01-2005, 10:26 PM

Yes, but they don't sing like the canary you're thinking about, do they?:mad:

MAX
03-01-2005, 10:32 PM
I must say that I'm extremely disappointed cos this thread was supposed to be about sex until that homo "Jethh" screwed it up.

rustoffa
03-01-2005, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
ALAN is your panther too. He is everyone's panther.

Dude, I borrowed ALAN earlier...

He should be the dis-embowling charge o' the board.

What kind of treats does he like?

Anonymous
03-01-2005, 10:34 PM
Yes, but they don't sing like the canary you're thinking about, do they?:mad:

One can't keep anything away from you, eh Rikk? You're right, of course... ALAN has obviously made you very wise.

Rikk
03-01-2005, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Dude, I borrowed ALAN earlier...

He should be the dis-embowling charge o' the board.

What kind of treats does he like?

ALAN is already yours because he is everyone's. You don't need to borrow him because he loves you as he loves all of us.

He definitely is the one thing that can bring order to the boards again. He is ALAN THE PANTHER.

He eats sugar-free rice krispie treats (he's frisky enough and doesn't need any sugar), plus he also likes walnuts and sardines mixed together in a tupperware bowl with mayonnaise.

Anonymous
03-01-2005, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by MAX
I must say that I'm extremely disappointed cos this thread was supposed to be about sex until that homo "Jethh" screwed it up.

Yeah, well, you know how much people hate talking about homo sex... So we just changed the subject ever since. :D

Rikk
03-01-2005, 10:37 PM
One can't keep anything away from you, eh Rikk? You're right, of course... ALAN has obviously made you very wise.

Let's just say ALAN is the chip on my shoulder that granite is the step in your jargon.;)

MAX
03-01-2005, 10:40 PM
DAMNIT!!!!

WHO'S FUCKED IN A JET AND SPILL IT!!!!

Ahhhhhhh...................

I feel sooooo much better. :)

This is a part of my twelve step pervert recovery program.

Rikk
03-01-2005, 10:44 PM
Grab it.

rustoffa
03-01-2005, 10:44 PM
Hold on, my leg's cramping!

Quit fucking kicking the mirror!

scottydabodi
03-01-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by MAX
DAMNIT!!!!

WHO'S FUCKED IN A JET AND SPILL IT!!!!

Ahhhhhhh...................

I feel sooooo much better. :)

You guys knew I'd show up on this thread sooner or later with another story with how I scored with, yet another, HOT dame on a flight to L.A.... ok, so I didn't exactly SCORE... But I sure TRIED!!! All I got was a splash of martini in my face, and a "Well I never!!" Sorry guys, I ain't... but I've done just about everything else...

Anonymous
03-01-2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
You guys knew I'd show up on this thread sooner or later with another story with how I scored with, yet another, HOT dame on a flight to L.A.... ok, so I didn't exactly SCORE... But I sure TRIED!!! All I got was a splash of martini in my face, and a "Well I never!!" Sorry guys, I ain't... but I've done just about everything else...

Isn't getting splashed in the face and a "Well I never!!" scoring? You mean... Oh, my God... ALL MY LIFE IS A LIE!!!

Rikk
03-01-2005, 10:48 PM

One more time, you PAINKILLER-listening mofo you.

Post the pic!

Rikk
03-01-2005, 10:48 PM
Okay, to stay on topic...

ALAN THE PANTHER had sex with another panther once on a concord back in the day.

MAX
03-01-2005, 10:49 PM
Shit,

The biggest "studs" on the site are failures? Stoff rules, Carmine (of course, the perv he is) lol but both Scotty and I have NEVER? Truly Pathetic. LOL!!!

scottydabodi
03-01-2005, 10:49 PM
HE IS THE PAINKILLER!!! THIS IS THE PAINKILLER!!! OOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rikk
03-01-2005, 10:51 PM
HE IS THE PAINKILLER!!! THIS IS THE PAINKILLER!!! OOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck, I love that pic!

They played PAINKILLER when I saw them this summer. It was incredible.

scottydabodi
03-01-2005, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Shit,

The biggest "studs" on the site are failures? Stoff rules, Carmine (of course, the perv he is) lol but both Scotty and I have NEVER? Truly Pathetic. LOL!!!

Man, but I get an A for trying, right? The closest I ever came to scoring on a plane was one time I farted, and it rattled my nuts around... does that count??

scottydabodi
03-01-2005, 10:53 PM
Fuck, I love that pic!

They played PAINKILLER when I saw them this summer. It was incredible.

Painkiller is the BEST Priest tune EVER!! What a MONSTER track!! I love those guys.... err, I mean their MUSIC!!

rustoffa
03-01-2005, 10:54 PM
"Excuse me, I think you left two pillows in the lav, I could care less but someone complained."

MAX
03-01-2005, 10:56 PM
Man, but I get an A for trying, right? The closest I ever came to scoring on a plane was one time I farted, and it rattled my nuts around... does that count??

Definitely an "A" for effort. :D

What made me laugh was the "trouble" doing it in the shower of all places? LMAO!!! That is easy street. Lather, suds, bubbles and massaging the cookie? Heh... Heh... Heh.... All too easy. :)

scottydabodi
03-01-2005, 11:04 PM
Fuckin in the shower = ALL GOOD... if she's Asian!!

MAX
03-01-2005, 11:04 PM
"Excuse me, I think you left two pillows in the lav, I could care less but someone complained."

Shut up mac and beef boy. lol.

You lucky fuck. ;)

Jesterstar
03-02-2005, 08:13 AM
The Best part of this thread is when I OWNED MAX INTO THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!

Now Sarge is giving me his Mod job because Max is to pussy to trim his mullet. He's owned.

Anonymous
03-02-2005, 11:49 AM
The Best part of this thread is when I OWNED MAX INTO THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!

Now Sarge is giving me his Mod job because Max is to pussy to trim his mullet. He's owned.

Big Troubles
03-02-2005, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by MAX
I don't get it?

I think some people are drinking the kool aid. :D Dont worry man. Im lost too.

Big Troubles
03-02-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Shit,

I jerk off thinking about fucking women in aeroplane bathrooms... Does that count? :D

Jesterstar
03-02-2005, 11:59 AM
I jerk off thinking about fucking women in aeroplane bathrooms... Does that count? :D

No it doesn't because you Fatasize about being the toilet that the shit in so you can collect the Shit to fertalize the Shrubs you plant. Fag. Your owned again.

I'll be a mod soon you fucking Tree planting loser.

Carmine
03-02-2005, 12:06 PM
This thread got lost along the way I see....C'mon...NOBODY else ever got any on an airplane!

Max....thanks for the "perv" comment back there....Wouldn't have it any other way!

Rikk
03-02-2005, 12:08 PM
C'mon...NOBODY else ever got any on an airplane!

"I did."

Carmine
03-02-2005, 12:09 PM
"I did."

That was a given ALAN...:D

Seshmeister
03-02-2005, 01:32 PM
Good story. Face to Face is always tough. We do it like that in the shower sometimes.

Does the paper bag over her head not get wet?

Jesterstar
03-02-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Does the paper bag over her head not get wet?

Ahhhh The Fat drunk Virgin finally got the balls to reply to JESTERSTAR.

Unlike you my Girl doesn't need a Paperbag or as you have upgraded to a Iron Mask. I'm not the one that spends my days and nights drinking trying to forget about having to shave my spouses Chest and Back hair.

I hope you've got a Wheel Barrel to CArry my dick around in. Because your going to need it.

Big Troubles
03-03-2005, 12:14 AM
:rolleyes: gay poster award goes to...

MAX
03-03-2005, 12:17 AM
:rolleyes: gay poster award goes to...

No worries BT,

I've repeatedly bitchslapped the cunt for all of us. Jethhh is my new bitch. :D

Seshmeister
03-03-2005, 06:02 AM
Ahhhh The Fat drunk Virgin finally got the balls to reply to JESTERSTAR.

Unlike you my Girl doesn't need a Paperbag or as you have upgraded to a Iron Mask. I'm not the one that spends my days and nights drinking trying to forget about having to shave my spouses Chest and Back hair.

I hope you've got a Wheel Barrel to CArry my dick around in. Because your going to need it.

Some folk around here have seen my pic and the Seshmistress, you obviously haven't.

And it's 'you're going to need it' not 'your'.

Cheers!

MAX
03-03-2005, 06:09 AM
Some folk around here have seen my pic and the Seshmistress, you obviously haven't.

Cheers!

Hey Sesh,

I've completely stolen your "CHEERS" since you aren't over here. However, everyone needs a toast and I hope you don't mind?

DavidLeeNatra
03-03-2005, 07:58 AM
did it several times on a train...guess that doesn't count and only makes me a member of the "long mile club" ;)

Seshmeister
03-03-2005, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Hey Sesh,

I've completely stolen your "CHEERS" since you aren't over here. However, everyone needs a toast and I hope you don't mind?

I noticed that you fucker!:)

When was I ever away?

I have more posts here than at ddlr.com...

Cheers!

Jesterstar
03-03-2005, 11:39 AM

Cheers!

Don't correct my English you scottish fuck. Go back to living in the past and praying for the old days to return.

MAX
03-03-2005, 10:03 PM
I noticed that you fucker!:)

When was I ever away?

I have more posts here than at ddlr.com...

Cheers!

Sesh,

You know the old saying that "Immitation is the most sincere form of flattery?" That applies with the "Cheers and :gulp: "

You are one of the main players and creators of the Army. I'll always respect that. :) That's why the tradition continues in my posts. Heck, even your old flame wars with my mentor Seenbad were always impressive.

Cheers!!!

Jesterstar
03-03-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Sesh,

You know the old saying that "Immitation is the most sincere form of flattery?" That applies with the "Cheers and :gulp: "

You are one of the main players and creators of the Army. I'll always respect that. :) That's why the tradition continues in my posts. Heck, even your old flame wars with my mentor Seenbad were always impressive.

Cheers!!!

Suck on his anus I know you want too.

MAX
03-03-2005, 10:10 PM
Suck on his anus I know you want too.

You're the Army's resident "salad tosser" so get busy Nancyboy.

Jesterstar
03-03-2005, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by MAX
You're the Army's resident "salad tosser" so get busy Nancyboy.

Yea but only in the Sexiest dreams you've ever had.

MAX
03-03-2005, 10:18 PM
Yea but only in the Sexiest dreams you've ever had.

Stop flirting with me you OWNED fairy!!! :rolleyes:

scottydabodi
03-03-2005, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
did it several times on a train...guess that doesn't count and only makes me a member of the "long mile club" ;)

I'm in on that club, Natra! Kick ass!! I'm also in the "Fucked a Chick in Central Park at 3 in the afternoon" club-twice!! Oh Shit, this is for IMAPUSSYLICKER!!!:

Panamark
03-04-2005, 01:33 AM
I havent joined the mile high club (yet) but it wouldnt surprise me
if I did one day. Virgin airways are actually looking at building little
double bed cabins on some of their planes for couples. How cool
would that be ??? Spend the flight in a double bed with your lovely
lady, with room service in the deal !!

Richard Branson is a fookin genius !

Get me in on that plane !

CROWBAR
03-04-2005, 11:13 AM
Does it count if I've done it outdoors on a 45 degree ski slope at 10,135 feet? :D

Helicopters flyin' over and shit

Carmine
03-04-2005, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by CROWBAR
Does it count if I've done it outdoors on a 45 degree ski slope at 10,135 feet? :D

Honorable Mention! :D

Rikk
03-04-2005, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
Virgin airways...

LOU flies this airline exclusively.

Northern Girl
03-04-2005, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by CROWBAR

Ha! Now I know why you miss skiing so much! ;)

Nitro Express
03-07-2005, 09:01 PM
I'm a licensed piolet and have a little Glassair III plane. Doing the Mile High manuver would be a challege, there's not enough room in my cockpit to even fart.

rustoffa
03-07-2005, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I'm a licensed piolet and have a little Glassair III plane. Doing the Mile High manuver would be a challege, there's not enough room in my cockpit to even fart.

:D

"NO-NO-NO...THAT'S THE FUCKING JOYSTICK!" ...*REYYYYYYOWWW*...(going into nosedive)

rockvanhalen66
03-07-2005, 11:13 PM
:D

"NO-NO-NO...THAT'S THE FUCKING JOYSTICK!" ...*REYYYYYYOWWW*...(going into nosedive) crustoffa you dirty fucking pig go get the mop boy..

Nitro Express
03-07-2005, 11:21 PM
Heh Heh, my plane does have sticks instead of yokes. That could easily happen. Top speed of 285 and fully aerobatic with the wing tips taken off. She's real stick sensative too. Some stick jacking could cause some real trouble for sure!

Rikk
03-07-2005, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by rockvanhalen66
crustoffa you dirty fucking pig go get the mop boy..

cockvanhalen69...how the fuck are you, sheep?

Nitro Express
03-07-2005, 11:23 PM
Truth be know, John Kennedy Jr. probably crashed the plane because he was trying to get a threesome going in his plane. He figured since uncle Ted did it on his boat, well hell, he could do it in a plane.

rockvanhalen66
03-07-2005, 11:38 PM
cockvanhalen69...how the fuck are you, sheep? im good my nig.. what is up with the rest of the crew..

Rikk
03-07-2005, 11:48 PM
im good my nig.. what is up with the rest of the crew..

Not too much. All is well the PEN group...though with some new faces. You may have noticed POOP BOY is now a member of the Pen!!

How come you've been such a stranger?

rustoffa
03-08-2005, 12:00 AM
crustoffa you dirty fucking pig go get the mop boy..

Dude, that's kinda harsh....where the fuck ya been?
:confused:

rockvanhalen66
03-08-2005, 12:07 AM
Dude, that's kinda harsh....where the fuck ya been?
:confused: just been fucking around and working on the house bro..

rustoffa
03-08-2005, 12:15 AM
Shit man, that's a little more civil.

Building bridges....that's the shit that makes the world go 'round.

I'm all about that.

What the fuck's wrong with your house?

rockvanhalen66
03-08-2005, 12:25 AM
Shit man, that's a little more civil.

Building bridges....that's the shit that makes the world go 'round.

I'm all about that.

What the fuck's wrong with your house? nothing wrong with the house. im gonna ad a master bed office and bath rm..

rustoffa
03-08-2005, 12:37 AM
nothing wrong with the house. im gonna ad a master bed office and bath rm..

I've seen that homemakeover shit.

You ain't goin' all nuts with the cracklin' paint and wrought iron?

This fucker down the road like, full-on tried to change his stoop into some victorian facade and it's just not working.

I can kinda appreciate the effort or whatever, but it looks ridiculous with the crappy landscaping right in front.
:rolleyes:

rockvanhalen66
03-08-2005, 12:46 AM
no not at all this is a project i wanted to do for the last five yrs. gonna keep it simple but nice. the last thing i want to do is go over board. besides it cost shit loads of money.. no make over just an ad on..

Rikk
03-08-2005, 12:51 AM
no not at all this is a project i wanted to do for the last five yrs. gonna keep it simple but nice. the last thing i want to do is go over board. besides it cost shit loads of money.. no make over just an ad on..

Shut up, you fucking sheep!!:mad: :D

rockvanhalen66
03-08-2005, 01:06 AM
Shut up, you fucking sheep!!:mad: :D it has been a long time since i heard that shit . well time to head on over to the sheep pen and shit and piss all over it. you can have one of them recruits clean it up .:cool:

DavidLeeNatra
03-08-2005, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express

we'd give you half the score for a blowjob :D

http://www.abacuspub.com/fsd/imagenew/pc_glassair.jpg

Nitro Express
03-08-2005, 04:15 AM
Yup, that's a Glassair all right. Now you see the challenge. I can pull the thing out of the hanger like a little red wagon it's so small. It's a side by side cockpit with dual controls. The sticks come right up between you legs. A blow job would even be tricky because her face would smash into the control stick enough to put the plane into a dive.

CROWBAR
03-08-2005, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
Ha! Now I know why you miss skiing so much! ;)

You bet Northern Girl! Wanna take some lessons at higher elevations?:D

Man, did this thread ever stray!

WOAHYEAH
03-23-2005, 10:53 PM
...This FA was a fox herself, so I gave her a wink and walked back to my seat, gave D a kiss and promptly ordered 2 jack and cokes

Dude, you rock. You're officially my hero

Carmine
03-24-2005, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by WOAHYEAH
Dude, you rock. You're officially my hero

LOL...Thanks!!:killer: