PDA

View Full Version : Man "Tased" in Chuck E. Cheese Salad Bar Dispute

rustoffa
03-01-2005, 08:54 PM
Man "Tased" in Chuck E. Cheese Salad Bar Dispute

AURORA, Colo. - Police found themselves in the crosshairs of public criticism after officers used a Taser stun gun to subdue a man accused of pilfering from a salad bar at a Chuck E. Cheese's pizzeria packed with families and young children.

"They beat this man in front of all these kids then Tased him in my sister's lap," said witness Felicia Mayo, who was at the establishment with her 7-year-old son. "They had no regard for the effect this would have on the kids. This is Chuck E. Cheese, you know."

Police responded to Chuck E. Cheese's after a manager complained that a patron had refused to show proof that he had paid for food. Police spokesman Larry Martinez said restaurant employees confronted the man, Danon Gale, 29, after they saw him "loading" his plate with salad.

- Rocky Mountain News

Copyright 2005, Scripps Howard News Service

Anonymous
03-01-2005, 09:56 PM
Serves him right, I say. What business did he have loading a plate with salade in a place that has cheese in the name?

And the lesson for today is: Eat cheese, kids. Cheese rules.

Cheers! :bottle:

JCOOK
03-01-2005, 09:59 PM
I gotta get out more!

Anonymous
03-01-2005, 10:02 PM
Don't forget to take some cheese with you. You might get yourself tased if you don't.

LoungeMachine
03-01-2005, 10:35 PM
Chuckie E Cheeses HAS a salad bar?

Those fucking places are one big petri dish.

E coli is actually LISTED on the menu fer crissake.....

Anyone entering the place should be tasered FOR THEIR OWN GOOD

Roguesgirl
03-01-2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Chuckie E Cheeses HAS a salad bar?

Those fucking places are one big petri dish.

E coli is actually LISTED on the menu fer crissake.....

Anyone entering the place should be tasered FOR THEIR OWN GOOD

No shit. LOL!

I heard about a kid jumping into one of those playgrounds with all the multicolored balls and coming up with shit all over his face. Some other kid took a dump in there and no one knew. thats nasty.

LoungeMachine
03-01-2005, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Roguesgirl
No shit. LOL!

I heard about a kid jumping into one of those playgrounds with all the multicolored balls and coming up with shit all over his face. Some other kid took a dump in there and no one knew. thats nasty.

No, that's tomorrow's "secret sauce":D

ODShowtime
03-01-2005, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Man "Tased" in Chuck E. Cheese Salad Bar Dispute

man, that sounds even worse than your time at the steak joint with the... accident :D

Cathedral
03-01-2005, 11:59 PM
Danon Gale a.k.a. Sammy Hagar, could not be reached for comment.

BenJammin
03-02-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Danon Gale a.k.a. Sammy Hagar, could not be reached for comment.

Now wouldn't that be funny... watching Sammy Hagar getting taser'd onstage!

Like he'd be in the middle of 'Why Cunt this be Love' and all of a sudden somebody sneaks up behind him and just tazes the shit out of him for like 30 seconds and he's just wiggling around onstage and foaming at the mouth.

I know... I'm a sick bastard, but I still can't wipe the grin off my face thinking about it!

Cathedral
03-02-2005, 10:50 PM
LMMFAO, It would actually make it worth a ticket to that show, but only THAT show. :)

Katydid
03-07-2005, 11:49 PM
Several years ago a child played in the balls at a fast food place, he started screaming...Parents took him out.

He died. There had been a snake crawled in there and had babies...the baby snakes bit him all over.

They didn't realize at first what had happened...

Dan
03-07-2005, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Roguesgirl
No shit. LOL!

HaHa,that's fucken Grate.

Anonymous
03-08-2005, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by BenJammin
Now wouldn't that be funny... watching Sammy Hagar getting taser'd onstage!

Like he'd be in the middle of 'Why Cunt this be Love' and all of a sudden somebody sneaks up behind him and just tazes the shit out of him for like 30 seconds and he's just wiggling around onstage and foaming at the mouth.

I know... I'm a sick bastard, but I still can't wipe the grin off my face thinking about it!

In a perfect world, everytime Sammy opened his mouth, he'd get tasered. By the security gorillas.

In fact, if the new Van Hagar show consisted entirely of Sammy gettin' tasered in said circumstances, I'd go all the way from Portugal just to watch the damn thing. :D

DrMaddVibe
03-08-2005, 04:01 PM
Behold the power of cheese!

UNCLAX72
03-10-2005, 01:54 PM
i bet that was something to see