PDA

View Full Version : U.S. supreme court improves human rights situation in the USA!

kentuckyklira
03-02-2005, 04:42 AM
Apparently, the supreme court ruled that criminals who committed their crimes as minors can not be sentenced to death.

Finally the human rights situation has improved to Chinese level in the USA. Now, at least, itīs better than Iran, that was, as far as I know, the only civilized nation other than the USA that executed minors!

JCOOK
03-02-2005, 06:49 AM
Tell that to your loved one after a "minor" rapes beats and brutally kills them. The death penalty does two things right puishes and deters
It punishes and deters the animal that comitted the crime!

kentuckyklira
03-02-2005, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by JCOOK
Tell that to your loved one after a "minor" rapes beats and brutally kills them. The death penalty does two things right puishes and deters
It punishes and deters the animal that comitted the crime! Sure, a short comparison of worldwide crime rates will prove your point excellently!

:fucku2:

DrMaddVibe
03-02-2005, 07:10 AM
He didn't infer "worldwide" implications!

It's our laws, our Supreme Court...not the World's! If you like ours sooooo much than emulate it, but to say that our Supreme Court is hearing and deciding cases for the World...that's childish.

UGS
03-02-2005, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by JCOOK
It punishes and deters the animal that comitted the crime!

How do you create a deterrent in the mind of someone who has just been executed?

kentuckyklira
03-02-2005, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by UGS
How do you create a deterrent in the mind of someone who has just been executed? Donīt confuse him with logic and/or facts!

Thatīs just not fair!

BigBadBrian
03-02-2005, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
Apparently, the supreme court ruled that criminals who committed their crimes as minors can not be sentenced to death.

Finally the human rights situation has improved to Chinese level in the USA. Now, at least, itīs better than Iran, that was, as far as I know, the only civilized nation other than the USA that executed minors!

http://www.herodote.net/Images/Auschwitz.jpg

http://www.auschwitz.info/images/009barbedwire.jpg

Warham
03-02-2005, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by UGS
How do you create a deterrent in the mind of someone who has just been executed?

It's not a deterrent to them, as they've been terminated. It's a deterrent to others who may commit that same crime.

I'm with Bill O'Reilly on this one. These murderers should be sent up to Alaska or a suitably hostile environment to do hard labor for the rest of their lives, not sit in a jail cell watching Oprah.

kentuckyklira
03-02-2005, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Warham
It's not a deterrent to them, as they've been terminated. It's a deterrent to others who may commit that same crime.

I'm with Bill O'Reilly on this one. These murderers should be sent up to Alaska or a suitably hostile environment to do hard labor for the rest of their lives, not sit in a jail cell watching Oprah. They have to watch Oprah in jail!!:eek:

I thought torture was banned in the USA!

BigBadBrian
03-02-2005, 07:38 AM
They have to watch Oprah in jail!!:eek:

:D Good one. Gotta give credit where it's due.

UGS
03-02-2005, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Warham

I know, I was just wondering what JCOOK was getting at with "It punishes and deters the animal that comitted the crime!"

JCOOK
03-02-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by UGS

EXACTLY.....FUCKING BRILLIANT!:gun:

JCOOK
03-02-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by UGS
I know, I was just wondering what JCOOK was getting at with "It punishes and deters the animal that comitted the crime!"

Sorry UGS, I was being sarcastic.... but since "said minor " is dead he is also detered:D

JCOOK
03-02-2005, 06:10 PM
They have to watch Oprah in jail!!:eek:

The trouble with that is that somewhere along the line we've decided that peopl..... creatures that commit the most heinous crimes should be treated like humans. I want these motherfuckers to suffer unbelievably,not just as a deterent but if that is a dividend so be it. Iwant them to pay for what they have done to the VICTIMS!

Nickdfresh
03-02-2005, 07:25 PM
Ooops! Wrong thread!:confused: