PDA

View Full Version : Jesterstar is a fine chap who deserves your praise!

Pontius Pilate
03-02-2005, 12:33 PM
Friends, the Army is full of many characters. Some of high stock such as the Finish phenomenon Golden Awe and our future leader Mr. Grimsdale. But, I must confess, that I have been recently awed and inspired by a young up and comer by the name of Jesterstar. His fabulous threads on the Illuminati, Country Music mind control have enlightened me to the dangers that lurk in the shadows of the world wide web. Despite this, though, there are envious fools who seek to destroy Jester and his word of peace. I will not stand for this. Jester’s genius has been sanctioned by the great Hitch! When the Dump finally lays waste to globe, Jesterstar will be responsible for populating the Western Hemisphere with his seed. It is your women he will copulate with. If you do not Repent now and except his global ownership of all, they will not know the orgasmic power of Jester. Repent now and avoid the wrath of fellow Dump enthusiasts like myself.

I am a patient governor.

Figs
03-02-2005, 12:36 PM
yay!

Jesterstar
03-02-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Pontius Pilate
Friends, the Army is full of many characters. Some of high stock such as the Finish phenomenon Golden Awe and our future leader Mr. Grimsdale. But, I must confess, that I have been recently awed and inspired by a young up and comer by the name of Jesterstar. His fabulous threads on the Illuminati, Country Music mind control have enlightened me to the dangers that lurk in the shadows of the world wide web. Despite this, though, there are envious fools who seek to destroy Jester and his word of peace. I will not stand for this. Jester’s genius has been sanctioned by the great Hitch! When the Dump finally lays waste to globe, Jesterstar will be responsible for populating the Western Hemisphere with his seed. It is your women he will copulate with. If you do not Repent now and except his global ownership of all, they will not know the orgasmic power of Jester. Repent now and avoid the wrath of fellow Dump enthusiasts like myself.

I am a patient governor.

Finally the Appriciation I deserve. After all these ownings and the Destruction of such losers as Big Twubbles, Max, That Woman Ashtrailia and some other people I fight with that aren't important enough to remember their names. I accept this golden globe from the acadamy and would like to thank Weapon X and the Magic Spell I'm realeasing soon at HITCHWORLD1969.com

DLR7884
03-02-2005, 12:44 PM
Weapon X?

He doesn't exist.

DLR7884
Liar.

Jesterstar
03-02-2005, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Weapon X?

He doesn't exist.

DLR7884
Liar.

I got Drunk with Weapon X last Weekend he was throwing snowballs at wanna be gangsters./

Carmine
03-02-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
I got Drunk with Weapon X last Weekend he was throwing snowballs at wanna be gangsters./

...on the "southside" Jester??

Jesterstar
03-02-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
...on the "southside" Jester??

ACtually we went down Salina all the way to where I live outside of Nedrow where he decided to call everyone on the block "******s"

He isn't even racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got drunk in Hanover or Hangover Square. Went to Quiglies. My favorite place.

Carmine
03-02-2005, 02:09 PM
ACtually we went down Salina all the way to where I live outside of Nedrow where he decided to call everyone on the block "******s"

He isn't even racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got drunk in Hanover or Hangover Square. Went to Quiglies. My favorite place.

That's a dangerous thing to do on Salina St.!!

Hangover Square...lol....I never been to Quiglies.

Jesterstar
03-02-2005, 02:11 PM
That's a dangerous thing to do on Salina St.!!

Hangover Square...lol....I never been to Quiglies.

I use to live in Hanover. Had a blast. Quiglies is awsome. You been to Bull and Bear??? Or Wild Wills???

Carmine
03-02-2005, 02:17 PM
BB and WW...yes.

95x was doing their friday night beer blast thing at Bull and Bear last fri.

Shaun Ponsonby
03-02-2005, 02:54 PM

I am a patient governor.

Bollocks, this is Jesterstar-

:dork:

Jesterstar
03-02-2005, 05:10 PM
BB and WW...yes.

95x was doing their friday night beer blast thing at Bull and Bear last fri.

Yea that's right. My Buddy partied with the new morning show guys last week. I guess one of them is a drummer and they rocked all night I guess.

Jesterstar
03-02-2005, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
Bollocks, this is Jesterstar-

:dork:

No This is JESTERSTAR.

God your a fag/.

Anonymous
03-02-2005, 06:06 PM

I am a patient governor.

ALAN the Panther hates ass kissers...

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/142/069_3639.jpg

ashstralia
03-02-2005, 09:56 PM
wot a load of fucking shyyyte...

Big Troubles
03-04-2005, 09:11 PM
Finally the Appriciation I deserve. After all these ownings and the Destruction of such losers as Big Twubbles, Max, That Woman Ashtrailia and some other people I fight with that aren't important enough to remember their names. I accept this golden globe from the acadamy and would like to thank Weapon X and the Magic Spell I'm realeasing soon at HITCHWORLD1969.com

That didn't take you long to switch back from your other username "Pontius Pilate".

Pathetic.

Jesterstar
03-04-2005, 09:13 PM
Are you posting in threads about me while your wife is out fucking black men since she is ashamed to be married to a gardner???

ashstralia
03-05-2005, 09:10 AM
he he,
to call you a moron
is insulting to morons

Big Troubles
03-05-2005, 09:42 AM
Are you posting in threads about me while your wife is out fucking black men since she is ashamed to be married to a gardner???

is that your masterpiece? that is the comeback you want to stick with? are you sure? my wife fucking black men? How do you know Im not black? That would make your joke all that worse, no? and the "gardening" jokes are really lame man. seriously. If you want to keep with that material, of course, is up to you. I just think, even at your pathetic stage of life you could come up with SOMETHING new or different? maybe not. maybe you are just stuck in a rut. stupid gear maybe?

Jesterstar
03-05-2005, 09:47 AM
Dude your a loser and noone that is black posts at a CVH fan board. End of story.

Shaun Ponsonby
03-05-2005, 09:48 AM

God your a fag/.

So?

Big Troubles
03-05-2005, 09:50 AM
Dude your a loser and noone that is black posts at a CVH fan board. End of story.

:rolleyes: it's sad that you dont realise how idiotic you look. Then again, Im sure your "girlfriend" reminds you.

Jesterstar
03-05-2005, 09:52 AM
So?

So you and Big Twubbles should hook up. OWNED!!!!!!

Big Troubles
03-05-2005, 09:57 AM

again... :rolleyes:

Shaun Ponsonby
03-05-2005, 10:03 AM

Ah, yes, but I would rather be a fag than a sick kiddie fiddler.

OWNED!!!!

Jesterstar
03-05-2005, 10:07 AM
Ah, yes, but I would rather be a fag than a sick kiddie fiddler.

OWNED!!!!

Big Twiubbles Fiddles Kids??? THis is disturbing.

I must tell my girlfriend.

Shaun Ponsonby
03-05-2005, 12:16 PM
Big Twiubbles Fiddles Kids??? THis is disturbing.

I must tell my girlfriend.

I was reffering to you, that's why the quote box says "Originally posted by Jestersar".

Your post was the possibly the biggest waste of energy, because it makes no sense whatsoever.