PDA

View Full Version : Dean says Democrats 'not going to concede the South'

BigBadBrian
03-02-2005, 03:48 PM
Dean says Democrats 'not going to concede the South'

EMILY WAGSTER PETTUS

Associated Press

JACKSON, Miss. - Praying for American troops and evoking biblical images of helping the needy, Howard Dean told Mississippi Democrats on Tuesday night that the national party won't give up on socially conservative states.

"We're not going to concede the South," the new chairman of the Democratic National Committee told an overflow crowd of more than 900 people in a dining room that was set up for 800 in the Clarion hotel near downtown Jackson.

"The South will rise again, and when it does, it will have a D after its name," Dean said to applause from the diverse crowd of blacks and whites.

Dean, a former Vermont governor, was an early front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination last year before his campaign faded after early primaries. He was elected DNC chairman last month and is on a "red, white and blue" tour of states with long records of voting Republican.

Last week, he was in Kansas, which has voted Republican in every presidential race since 1964. Mississippi has gone Republican in every presidential race since 1980, and Democratic presidential nominees rarely campaign in the state. Dean said he'll go to Tennessee soon.

"The way we're going to win elections in this country is not to become Republican lite. The way we're going to win elections in this country is to stand up for what we believe in," Dean said.

Speaking at the $75-a-plate Mississippi Democratic Party dinner, Dean criticized the national debt and said: "You cannot trust Republicans with your taxpayer dollars."

He prayed for American troops, saying even those who had criticized the war in Iraq should support soldiers and their families. He also said the Democratic Party should reach out to evangelical Christians and the party has room for people with divergent views on abortion.

"I want to reach out to people who are worried about values," Dean said. "We are going to embrace pro-life Democrats because pro-life Democrats care about kids after they're born, not just before they're born."

Jackson Mayor Harvey Johnson Jr., a Democrat who's seeking re-election, gave Dean a key to the capital city and told him: "You're already upsetting Republicans here in Mississippi. Keep up the good work."

Hours before Dean arrived in Mississippi, the state Republican Party issued a news release that spoofed his extended whoop after he conceded last year's Iowa caucuses.

"AIEEEHHHH!!! The incredible shrinking party. The Great Dean Exodus from the MS Democratic Party begins," said the GOP announcement that the Tippah County sheriff was switching from Democrat to Republican.

Tuesday night's gathering was an appreciation dinner for state Democratic elected officials. In the crowd were several state lawmakers, former Lt. Gov. Evelyn Gandy and former Govs. Ronnie Musgrove, Ray Mabus, Bill Allain and William Winter.

Before Dean's speech, throngs of people went to the head table to get his autograph or to pose for pictures with him.

Winter, who's known Dean for a decade, said the new DNC leader is "willing to speak hard truths" about the needs of the country.

"He brings a sense of organization, great enthusiasm and great ideas for the country," Winter said.

In Mississippi, Democrats hold more county elected positions and legislative seats than Republicans. But the governor, lieutenant governor and two U.S. senators are in the GOP. Gov. Haley Barbour is a former Republican National Committee chairman.

U.S. Sen. Trent Lott, R-Miss., said last week that Dean has taken a "far left" position on the war in Iraq and other issues.

"It doesn't help the Democrats in Mississippi to have the image he projected in the past year," said Lott, who was getting help from his own national party when former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani spoke at a campaign fund-raiser in Jackson.

BigBadBrian
03-02-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Praying for American troops and evoking biblical images of helping the needy

Howard Dean praying?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JCOOK
03-02-2005, 05:50 PM
Thats why the Dems. keep losing. They refuse to run out some new people. The Clintons, The Kennedys, Babs Boxer, Jesse Jackson, Rev. Al, and all their other retards.Yea they make good 30 second sound bytes, But the good citizens are smarter than that. Until they wise up the party with the "jackass" as its mascot will continue to lose.

DrMaddVibe
03-02-2005, 07:40 PM
...and then we're gonna go to Washington D.C. ....Yeaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh!

Nickdfresh
03-02-2005, 07:54 PM
Okay, now that's a funny pic!

DrMaddVibe
03-02-2005, 07:54 PM
Wait...there's more!

DrMaddVibe
03-02-2005, 07:55 PM
Order today and we'll add....

DrMaddVibe
03-02-2005, 07:56 PM
Just when you think this deal can't possibly get any better....

DrMaddVibe
03-02-2005, 07:56 PM
What do we want?

When do we want it?

NOW?

Fuck that!

DrMaddVibe
03-02-2005, 07:57 PM
But we'll also add the deal clincher!

Order today!

Ford's "man"!

XOXOXO!

ELVIS
03-02-2005, 08:23 PM
"The South will rise again, and when it does, it will have a D after its name," Dean said to applause from the diverse crowd of blacks and whites.

Hahaha...:D

FORD
03-02-2005, 11:19 PM
You Busheep are so fucking scared of Dr. Dean, it's actually funny.

Sooner or later the majority of people in the South will realize that the so called "moral majority" is neither, and that they have been USED by the corporatist - fascists of the Republican neocons.

Dean is speaking a populist message about true American values. It has nothing to do with "Red" states or "Blue" states, but with the true values common among most Americans.

There is no red or blue in wanting decent jobs, health care reform, decent education, and saving Social Security from Wall Street robber barons.

Democrats in the Red States rejected DLC corporatists to vote for Howard Dean as their chairman. They know their states and their constituents.

The time has come to redeem this country from these fascist corporatist Likud party fuckwads, and any thinking person in the South wants that as much as I do.

Let's destroy the corporatists, and we can argue about the rest of it later :bottle:

JCOOK
03-02-2005, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
But we'll also add the deal clincher!

Order today!

Ford's "man"!

XOXOXO!

DMV: I havent laughed so FUCKING HARD in a long time I am still cracking up! You sir on a roll keep it up! :D :D :D :D :D

JCOOK
03-02-2005, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by FORD

Sooner or later the majority of people in the South will realize that the so called "moral majority" is neither, and that they have been USED by the corporatist - fascists of the Republican neocons.

Dean is speaking a populist message about true American values. It has nothing to do with "Red" states or "Blue" states, but with the true values common among most Americans.

There is no red or blue in wanting decent jobs, health care reform, decent education, and saving Social Security from Wall Street robber barons.

Democrats in the Red States rejected DLC corporatists to vote for Howard Dean as their chairman. They know their states and their constituents.

The time has come to redeem this country from these fascist corporatist Likud party fuckwads, and any thinking person in the South wants that as much as I do.

Let's destroy the corporatists, and we can argue about the rest of it later :bottle:

Scared is a pretty good description...So is frightened, terrified,and just plain alarmed :rolleyes:

Cathedral
03-03-2005, 02:28 AM
The funny thing is that he claims there is room for the christians, and there will always be room for the christian on the left side of the isle because there won't be many there.
At least none that are true to God's word.
Dude, I'm not scared of Dean in any way shape or form. he can tour all the southern states he wants to and it will not garner them anymore support than they already have.

Ya see, i don't care how you spin it, or how good the sound byte is, Democrats support the American Holocaust which is known as Abortion.
No God fearing christian who is true to their faith will ever back that party for that issue alone.
And yes, I'm saying that if you are a Democrat/Liberal, and claim to be christian, you are a liar, period.
Anyone who knows about or fears God will never support the act of killing babies, sorry, ain't happening.

You say we're scared of Dean and selling him short?
Well you overlook how the faithful came out to vote this last time, and you underestimate the fact that they will do it again in 4 years and in much higher numbers.
They know the scripture, they read the news, and know the time is short....They won't just vanish into the church like you think they will.

Sure, the left may find more votes for them, but it won't be enough to topple the Republican Majority found in those southern states.
And with Dean already having stuck his foot in his mouth with some mild racial miss-steps, he hasn't enough time to fix that damage before '08.

Southerners aren't blind banjo players sitting shoeless on the porch, they are people who take pride in their heritage and it is a "Conservative Heritage" at that.

Abortion is a bigger obstacle than any of you think it is while trying to gain support, especially in the south.

For Dean's plan to work, it will take a hefty sized miracle of biblical proportions.
So i'll just sit back and wait to be proved wrong.

DrMaddVibe
03-03-2005, 06:24 AM

You've got it backwards! I find Dean so fucking funny it's actually scary!

Blue and red states? You better get with Dean's "program". They're known as black and white! The guy is a freaking closet racist and you've cloaked yourself with someone that can't even contain basic emotions!

He's forcing the moveon's to the far far far left and there's no way in hell you could ever win with that.

Don't fix what's broken and run to the middle...keep going to the left that'll give you what you want and need!

Warham
03-03-2005, 06:56 AM
FORD,

Why would we be scared of the DNC Chair? We weren't scared of McAwful, and we won't be with this guy! He did Hillary a favor by taking himself out of the '08 running! What a fool!

diamondD
03-03-2005, 07:59 AM
If history has taught you anything Dave, it's that you should be scared of Dr Dean. Bringing up reaching out to people with Confederate flags in their windows and saying the only blacks at a Republican meeting would be the staff aren't exactly the ways to a Southerner's heart. He's so out there it's hilarious.

The Clinton's love him more than anyone. He'll fuck up the Dems so much that Hillary! will have to step in and pull the party to the middle. If she wins, God forbid, the Clintons will have saved the party again and will have a stranglehold on it til they die.

BigBadBrian
03-03-2005, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral

No Cat, you're not wrong.

FORD
03-03-2005, 12:35 PM

Abortion is a bigger obstacle than any of you think it is while trying to gain support, especially in the south.

See, this is exactly what I mean about how the Repukes are USING you.

The fascist right has strung you along at least since Reagan with this idea of overturning Roe vs Wade and making abortion illegal. Yet now they control EVERYTHING, and it still hasn't happenned.

Guess what - it won't happen, ever.

And here's why..... As long as Roe v Wade remains on the books, the goddamn treasonous neocon shitbags have a wedge issue which will get you to the polls, despite the fact that you are voting against your own interests on the other 99% of issues. (I'm assuming you aren't a billionaire defense contractor, and those are the only people truly represented by the BCE)

What have these criminals done to benefit you, or anybody in the South? Or any other region of the country, for that matter.

BTW you really should do some research on the BCE and the subject of eugenics (Race "purification" through abortion and sterilization). It may have been the main reason Prescott Bush backed Uncle Adolf in the first place.

DrMaddVibe
03-03-2005, 12:42 PM
You don't read this years newspapers do you?

McCarrens
03-03-2005, 12:46 PM
Ford, geez man, WAKE THE FUCK UP!

FORD
03-03-2005, 12:53 PM
Answer the question then. What has the Bush Criminal Empire done to benefit the South, or your state specifically? Why do they deserve your vote?

And please do not use the words "Kerry", "terrorism", "abortion" or "gay marriage" in your response, as those are not valid answers.

DrMaddVibe
03-03-2005, 02:29 PM
How's 'bout a big FUCK YOU, why should I?

FORD
03-03-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
How's 'bout a big FUCK YOU, why should I?

Because if you can post a bunch of fucking retarded jokes that were made by other fucking retards about Howard Dean, then at the very least, you should be able to explain your votes for the BCE.

And as a Florida Republican, you vote for the fucking criminals twice as much as anybody else. Or possibly even more than that, given how Jeb counts the votes.

DrMaddVibe
03-03-2005, 02:35 PM
The is no such thing as the ebc or bec!

Jackass!

You're the LAST person I'd ever have to explain myself to!

FORD
03-03-2005, 03:00 PM
So you're unable to justify your support of fascist criminals?

Just as I thought, Assvibe.

Anybody else??

DrMaddVibe
03-03-2005, 03:06 PM
I didn't say I was unable...I said YOU were the last person. I haven't discussed this with my own family yet, and then there's my neighbors followed by my street, town, county, state...yada yada yada...you're not too bright!

academic punk
03-03-2005, 03:08 PM
You walked into that one, MadVibe.

Come on, be fair. You posted several photoshops ripping Dean for - God forbid - whooping. And that's all fine and well, but to not back up your stuff when someone validly asks you to assert your reasons? I'm interested.

I do find it contradictory that the right adores Bush for being firm and a man of resolve and carrying the image of the tough guy, but rips on Dean for...well, about the same reasons.

DrMaddVibe
03-03-2005, 03:13 PM
Try to keep up...it's a fast world and I wouldn't want you to miss a thing!

academic punk
03-03-2005, 03:15 PM
???

How can I keep up when I don;t even have a bastard clue what youre talking about or who that was directed to?

Warham
03-03-2005, 03:16 PM
Every time I google Bush Criminal Empire, it just gives me a stupid cartoon with Boss Hogg at the top. Here's the cartoon it should give...

DrMaddVibe
03-03-2005, 03:20 PM
Do you have an idea how many questions I've asked ford?

That sack of shit tap dances around and acts like he's walking on lava rather than answer a single one. Then he has the audacity to expect an answer back from a leading question prefaced on his delusional world views and YOU expect me to answer back like he made some valid remark?

Ford are you looking for a shadow? Got one here that wants to be it!

academic punk
03-03-2005, 03:23 PM
Well, that is valid. Then again, no one on this site has ever changed anyone's ingrained viewpoint. Which is why that old phrase "never discuss politics or religion" exists...

But I gotta acknowledge this: Warham's Peanuts cartoon is pretty funny.

FORD
03-03-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Every time I google Bush Criminal Empire, it just gives me a stupid cartoon with Boss Hogg at the top.

But it's a great cartoon! :D http://www.abolkhaseb.net/images/articles/bush-tree.jpg

Jesterstar
03-03-2005, 03:26 PM
Wow did the FBI put that one out. They are getting creative since the overhaule.

academic punk
03-03-2005, 03:33 PM
Good point, JS.

Makes oyu wonder if FORD was the guy who perhaps created the Iraqi wish list playing card concept!

(a little too mean spirited for my taste...leave the family out of it is my approach, just focus on the person you want attention brought to - sorta like that judge whose husband and mother was just killed in Chicago)

Jesterstar
03-03-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
Good point, JS.

Makes oyu wonder if FORD was the guy who perhaps created the Iraqi wish list playing card concept!

(a little too mean spirited for my taste...leave the family out of it is my approach, just focus on the person you want attention brought to - sorta like that judge whose husband and mother was just killed in Chicago)

Well I guess you have to look at the history of the Bush Family. They are a huge Group of Twisted, Luciferian, Drug Addicts that contort and manipulate socioty and the world with the helf of their Special Friends and Backed by the Illuminatti. Daddy Bush is a known 33 Degree mason and I beleive that Clinton is also. Reguardless I am getting off track. Ford is on point with alot of stuff he says. Some of it is hard to swallow. But I think he gives the Bush's to much credit. They are just a Fall group. They are in no way actually in charge of anything. They take orders. They don't make them.

JCOOK
03-03-2005, 03:59 PM

The fascist right has strung you along at least since Reagan with this idea of overturning Roe vs Wade and making abortion illegal. Yet now they control EVERYTHING, and it still hasn't happenned.

And here's why..... As long as Roe v Wade remains on the books, the goddamn treasonous neocon shitbags have a wedge issue which will get you to the polls, despite the fact that you are voting against your own interests on the other 99% of issues. (I'm assuming you aren't a billionaire defense contractor, and those are the only people truly represented by the BCE)

What have these criminals done to benefit you, or anybody in the South? Or any other region of the country, for that matter.

BTW you really should do some research on the BCE and the subject of eugenics (Race "purification" through abortion and sterilization). It may have been the main reason Prescott Bush backed Uncle Adolf in the first place.

God do I love the old if we "fix" their problem they won't vote for us anymore argument ,so we'll just keep talking about the problem

:cry2:

FORD
03-03-2005, 05:19 PM
And 3 hours later, nobody has attempted to answer the question.....

Can we assume then that Busheep haven't the slightest fucking clue about what they support and what their "values" are?

Warham
03-03-2005, 05:23 PM
I dunno. I still haven't figured out what Clinton was for after all these years, since his stances changed every time a new Gallup poll came out.

Give me some more time. I'll try to get back to you on that.

Jesterstar
03-03-2005, 05:32 PM
I dunno. I still haven't figured out what Clinton was for after all these years, since his stances changed every time a new Gallup poll came out.

Give me some more time. I'll try to get back to you on that.

Clinton and Bush are both working for the same order. Look at how the teamed up for the Tsunami Releif. You really think all that money went to Asia???

Warham
03-03-2005, 05:38 PM
I know it causes FORD anguish to see these supposed political enemies to appear very buddy buddy from time to time, like at the ribbon cutting ceremony at Clinton's Library and Massage Parlor in Arkansas.

DrMaddVibe
03-03-2005, 05:44 PM
Ok, I talked to my kids and wife...now I'm off to talk to one of my neighbors!

Cathedral
03-03-2005, 06:21 PM

Hold on there, pal.
You just went and put a whole lot of words in my mouth that don't belong there.

For one, I realistically don't ever expect Roe vs. Wade to be overturned, if that ever happens i will be surprised, and that's what i think about that.
I am not being used by the Republicans either, sure i gave Bush too much credit in the lest election, but it was my fault for thinking i could have expectations.

Dude, you just proved you missed my point by making that claim.
It isn't about overturning the law, it is about adjusting it so it is at least fair in my opinion.
I would like to see revisions to the law that give the father equal rights as the mother, that is what I, Cathedral, Jim, would like to see someday.
I don't want to infringe on a womans right to choose, but babies take two to create and Fathers should have rights as well.
But don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it overturned, if it were at all possible.

What does the Republican Party do for me?
Well for one thing they take less of my hard earned money, they in the past have reduced government spending (maybe not so much this Admin), but still, my tax obligation has gone down and you're right, i'm not a billionaire.
They understand that raising taxes is not the only way to stimulate the economy, and had they been in office since 2000, we would NOT be prospering right now, and they would killed growth with tax hikes, and when those didn't work, they would just raise them higher making it harder for small businesses to keep employees, meaning what, Ford?
More people would be out of work today.
The way to get people to spend money is to put more in their pocket, take it away and their pockets close up tighter than straight mans ass after taking a shit.

Then their is the Gay issue, you all are for diversity, I am not, I think and firmly believe that Homosexual Behavior is an Abomination to God, and therefore i cannot ever stand behind a person who has power to grant them acceptance in our society.
I'm not a homophobe by any means either, my faith strictly forbids me to accept that lifestyle or support those who do in any way.

Republicans, though not perfect, are closer to what i can support than the Democratic Party ever has been, period.

Don't sit there and think you have me figured out, because you don't have a clue what makes me tick.
It is the Liberal mind that has brought the moral value of this country to it's knee's, literally, and next you want to shove a dick down our throats while screaming "THERE IS NO GOD", and then, oh and this is a beaut, you want to talk about invoking God in prayer and use words like God Bless America?

Here ya go, bro, check this scripture out.

2nd Chronicles 7:14-22

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

15 Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.

16 For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that my name may be there for ever: and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually.

17 And as for thee, if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, and do according to all that I have commanded thee, and shalt observe my statutes and my judgments;

18 Then will I establish the throne of thy kingdom, according as I have covenanted with David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man to be ruler in Israel.

19 But if ye turn away, and forsake my statutes and my commandments, which I have set before you, and shall go and serve other gods, and worship them;

20 Then will I pluck them up by the roots out of my land which I have given them; and this house, which I have sanctified for my name, will I cast out of my sight, and will make it to be a proverb and a byword among all nations.

And this house, which is high, shall be an astonishment to every one that passeth by it; so that he shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and unto this house?

And it shall be answered, Because they forsook the LORD God of their fathers, which brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, and laid hold on other gods, and worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath he brought all this evil upon them.

This should be the freaking moto of the Democratic Party, nothing but heathens sent forth to rip all that is good in this blessed Nation away from us and make it impossible for God to bless us.
this freakin country has become a mixing pot of wickedness with the Liberal mind pioneering the decline and in their arrogance, thinking they are blessed by God.

Give me a break, the line between right and wrong doesn't exist anymore, and it is the platform on which you and your kind stand proudly on.

Satan has lied to you all, and you jumped right in bed with him, God help you, and i truly hope he does.
You think you have it all worked out , but guess what, pal...YOU DON'T.

Your own understanding is your downfall, and Ford, You of all people should know that.

Get a clue, and leave man to his own iniguities or you'll be his co-pilot all the way to the bottom.

Whoa, I am fired up, boy!

Nickdfresh
03-03-2005, 06:39 PM
The funny thing is that he claims there is room for the christians, and there will always be room for the christian on the left side of the isle because there won't be many there.

Who the hell are you to decide what the Christian litmus test is? I've read works by David Dellinger, a radical leftist and one of the most morally consistent Christians I have ever known about! I don't agree with him on everything, but I would never, ever pronounce George Bush, a warmongering "fat man" trying to get through "the eye of a needle" a better Christian than he. Is that Christianity!?

At least none that are true to God's word.
Dude, I'm not scared of Dean in any way shape or form. he can tour all the southern states he wants to and it will not garner them anymore support than they already have.

Ya see, i don't care how you spin it, or how good the sound byte is, Democrats support the American Holocaust which is known as Abortion.

And Republicans support poverty and pissing on the backs of working people! You create poverty, and hence many abortions with your economic policies!

When can we throw people off the welfare rolls, then force them to have the children they can't afford? Is that Christian? Oh, maybe we can adopt them? No wait, many of those children are black! No good God-fearing Christian wants a black baby, right? Did you know that most American children of color are adopted abroad? because good old White Americans don't want them!

No God fearing christian who is true to their faith will ever back that party for that issue alone.
And yes, I'm saying that if you are a Democrat/Liberal, and claim to be christian, you are a liar, period.

Really? What about supporting policies that kill children out of the womb in Iraq? Is that okay then? Abortion is wrong, but bombing the shit out of innocent "collateral damage" people is okay and Christian. Well, I guess it's okay to kill muslim children, huh Catheder?

Anyone who knows about or fears God will never support the act of killing babies, sorry, ain't happening.

If you support the Bush policies in Iraq, you just DID!!!

You say we're scared of Dean and selling him short?
Well you overlook how the faithful came out to vote this last time, and you underestimate the fact that they will do it again in 4 years and in much higher numbers.
They know the scripture, they read the news, and know the time is short....They won't just vanish into the church like you think they will.

Sure, the left may find more votes for them, but it won't be enough to topple the Republican Majority found in those southern states.
And with Dean already having stuck his foot in his mouth with some mild racial miss-steps, he hasn't enough time to fix that damage before '08.

Southerners aren't blind banjo players sitting shoeless on the porch, they are people who take pride in their heritage and it is a "Conservative Heritage" at that.

As long as people don't actually have to do anything to reduce the number of abortions like attacking poverty, or adopting black babies right?

For Dean's plan to work, it will take a hefty sized miracle of biblical proportions.

Yeah, like for people to wake the fuck up and get their priorities straight!

FORD
03-03-2005, 06:51 PM
I know it causes FORD anguish to see these supposed political enemies to appear very buddy buddy from time to time, like at the ribbon cutting ceremony at Clinton's Library and Massage Parlor in Arkansas.

Clinton is without a doubt the best President we have had in my lifetime, but that doesn't mean I've ever had illusions about the man being perfect. And his apparent closeness with the BCE (and Hillary's endorsement of their fascism) is very troubling to me.

But compared to Junior, the man was a fucking saint.

JCOOK
03-03-2005, 07:19 PM
And 3 hours later, nobody has attempted to answer the question.....

Can we assume then that Busheep haven't the slightest fucking clue about what they support and what their "values" are?

MY values are family country and GOD

Family: I want my family to prosper,be happy and be able to sleep at night without worrying about being vicrims of degenarte criminal monsters.

Country: I want my country to be able to enjoy the freedoms our forefathers set forth in the constitution..Life,Liberty and THE PURSUIT OF(not the guarantee of) Happiness. Without said government sticking it's nose in my buisiness to tell me what those pursuits should be.

GOD: To be able to worship (or not) the God of my choosing in the way that Iwant without hurting others and without said government putting parameters on such worship.

:guitar: :guitar:

academic punk
03-03-2005, 07:29 PM
I really enjoyed this much more when we were talking about lobsters.

Cathedral
03-03-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Who the hell are you to decide what the Christian litmus test is? I've read works by David Dellinger, a radical leftist and one of the most morally consistent Christians I have ever known about! I don't agree with him on everything, but I would never, ever pronounce George Bush, a warmongering "fat man" trying to get through "the eye of a needle" a better Christian than he. Is that Christianity!?

And Republicans support poverty and pissing on the backs of working people! You create poverty, and hence many abortions with your economic policies!

When can we throw people off the welfare rolls, then force them to have the children they can't afford? Is that Christian? Oh, maybe we can adopt them? No wait, many of those children are black! No good God-fearing Christian wants a black baby, right? Did you know that most American children of color are adopted abroad? because good old White Americans don't want them!

Really? What about supporting policies that kill children out of the womb in Iraq? Is that okay then? Abortion is wrong, but bombing the shit out of innocent "collateral damage" people is okay and Christian. Well, I guess it's okay to kill muslim children, huh Catheder?

If you support the Bush policies in Iraq, you just DID!!!

As long as people don't actually have to do anything to reduce the number of abortions like attacking poverty, or adopting black babies right?

Nick, Nick, Nick, Nice rant if you take everything i said out of context.
Where did i mention a litmus test?
Where did i mention that i was deciding anything for anyone?

I didn't.
I made a statement that most christians wouldn't choose that party no matter what Dean comes down south spouting, I'm not making that decision, they will, and have every right to do as they choose.

You can try to paint me into a group that fits that rant, but i don't fit there.
And i'm not supporting Bush policies, I'm just doing as Ford always does, NOT supporting a Liberal Platform, which is my choice to make.

I don't like war, war sucks, but i'm not the one calling the shots and i certainly don't condone the killing of anyone.
But the fact is, the Democratic Party has supported the killing of more babies than this war in Iraq so don't even throw that shit in my face.
Does it make either right?

No it doesn't, but after years and years of defiance from Saddam he finally got his bluff called and his ass handed to him.

And that was justified, period.
Still, none of it excuses the innocent death of children who are unfortunate enough to live in the crossfire and if i could change any of that, I would.

And my name isn't Catheder, Thank You!

BigBadBrian
03-03-2005, 08:28 PM
Who the hell are you to decide what the Christian litmus test is?

That is laid out quite nicely in John 3:16....

16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

And in John 14::6-7...

6Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. John 14: 6-7

Sheer lunacy. Personal responsibility is where in this argument? Hard economic times make people a little more reckless with birth control and need more abortions? Give me a break!

When can we throw people off the welfare rolls, then force them to have the children they can't afford? Is that Christian? Oh, maybe we can adopt them? No wait, many of those children are black! No good God-fearing Christian wants a black baby, right?

Yeah, that's right. Blacks aren't allowed to be Christians I guess. I'm telling Rev. Sharpton on you.

Christianity and religion had nothing to do with the decision to go into Iraq, as much as you'd like a convenient scapegoat for your well-worn argument. Nice try.

Priorities? How many babies were aborted today, Nick? ;)

Jesterstar
03-03-2005, 08:31 PM
Define Abortion. I'm pretty sure all around the world there were other murders of humans who have lived years suffering and being killed in fashions beyond anything either Pro Lifers or Pro Choice people can imagine.

Nickdfresh
03-03-2005, 08:40 PM
That is laid out quite nicely in John 3:16....

16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

And in John 14::6-7...

Laid out nicely? What the hell does that have to do with contemporary politics? Just another meaningless, hollow Biblical quote that has no bearing on any political policies.

6Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life, and I would have voted for Kerry because that Bush is a lying bastard. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. John 14: 6-7

Sheer lunacy. Personal responsibility is where in this argument? Hard economic times make people a little more reckless with birth control and need more abortions? Give me a break!

Personal responsibility? Is that one in the Bible, I don't recall hearing Jesus saying fuck the poor, it's their own personal responsibility. And if people can't afford a child, then they're going to have an abortion. Not everybody is from your middle-class, white bread world BBB!

Yeah, that's right. Blacks aren't allowed to be Christians I guess. I'm telling Rev. Sharpton on you.

I noticed you didn't quote me on that. Where did I say that? I said White Christians don't want to adopt their babies!

Christianity and religion had nothing to do with the decision to go into Iraq, as much as you'd like a convenient scapegoat for your well-worn argument. Nice try.

Oh I see, turn it off and on again when convenient! Well Christianity has nothing to do with abortion either then. If the moral standard regarding lies and murder doesn't pertain to one situation, then it pertains to none!

Priorities? How many babies were aborted today, Nick? ;)

How many kids went to bed hungry today BBB? How many kids died from malnutrition? How many American kids can't get decent access to healthcare in this country? Is that Christian? I guess maybe they didn't take personal responsibility for themselves. But fuck 'em, once they're out of the vagina, they don't seem matter much do they!? After all, if the tsunami was God's plan BBB, so is abortion!

FORD
03-03-2005, 08:45 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JCOOK
MY values are family country and GOD

Ok.... first of all, thanks for responding, seriously. Even though it wasn't the original question, and you aren't from a southern red state.

Family: I want my family to prosper,be happy and be able to sleep at night without worrying about being vicrims of degenarte criminal monsters.

I would say that any sane person would want that for their family. Yet you voted for the very degenerate criminal monsters who put your family at risk. Anybody with a shred of sanity would have to admit that America is in far more danger of a terrorist attack now than in the year 2000, because of the BCE's unjustified invasion and occupation of Iraq, and how this action (as well as invading Afghanistan and threatening other countries) is interpreted by other countries.

Country: I want my country to be able to enjoy the freedoms our forefathers set forth in the constitution..Life,Liberty and THE PURSUIT OF(not the guarantee of) Happiness. Without said government sticking it's nose in my buisiness to tell me what those pursuits should be.

And shouldn't every other American have those same freedoms? Even the ones you don't like, or understand, for whatever reasons? Yet the government YOU voted for is restriciting freedom constantly. The freedom of speech. Freedom of the press. Freedom of the homosexuals to pursue happiness without said government sticking it's nose in their business. The freedom to get on a goddamned airplane without being treated like a criminal. Just to name a few. And while driving isn't a constitutionally protected freedom, it's one I take very seriously. The BCE and their friends at Halliburton & Texaco have restricted that freedom through grand larceny with oil prices.

GOD: To be able to worship (or not) the God of my choosing in the way that Iwant without hurting others and without said government putting parameters on such worship.

And yet it's the guys you vote for who declared war on one of the world's largest religions and clearly favor their right wing distortion of "Christianity" over any and all other belief systems.

Bush literally claims that God not only "speaks through him", but that God told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq. I could care less what the son of a bitch does with his Sunday mornings, but as long as he's occupying the White House, he doesn't speak for God, and God doesn't speak through him.

Nickdfresh
03-03-2005, 08:47 PM

But the fact is, the Democratic Party has supported the killing of more babies than this war in Iraq so don't even throw that shit in my face.
Does it make either right?

The Democratic Party, as many Republicans such as myself, does not support the killing of babies! only of a women's right to choose the option of a safe, clinical abortion. You've never been in that situation, you can't get pregnant. Like me, you can only fuck and impregnate a woman, and then gleefully skip town if you want too. I hate abortion and have never been responsible for causing one, that said, abortions would happen almost at the current rate whether it's illegal or legal, and you know that.

Jesterstar
03-03-2005, 08:51 PM
You guys are what is wrong with the world. You all think that by arguing about who is right or wrong your making some sort of differance.

Fuck that shit. THis Arguing and bullshit going on about what constitutes a correct reality is a tactic that they want us doing.

WE all need to work together. Find a common ground and stand together without worry about what makes us differant. But worry about what makes us similar.

FORD
03-03-2005, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
You guys are what is wrong with the world. You all think that by arguing about who is right or wrong your making some sort of differance.

Fuck that shit. THis Arguing and bullshit going on about what constitutes a correct reality is a tactic that they want us doing.

WE all need to work together. Find a common ground and stand together without worry about what makes us differant. But worry about what makes us similar.

The one Ronald Reagan statement I ever actually agreed with was when he told Gorby that (I'm paraphrasing) if the aliens actually landed on Earth and revealed themselves to the human race, there wouldn't be any America vs Russia crap anymore.

Maybe if 50.8% of the country turned off FAUX News and CNN and realized what has invaded our federal government, the result would be similar?

Jesterstar
03-03-2005, 09:01 PM
The one Ronald Reagan statement I ever actually agreed with was when he told Gorby that (I'm paraphrasing) if the aliens actually landed on Earth and revealed themselves to the human race, there wouldn't be any America vs Russia crap anymore.

Maybe if 50.8% of the country turned off FAUX News and CNN and realized what has invaded our federal government, the result would be similar?

The Aliens Have landed. The Situation is critical.

academic punk
03-03-2005, 09:03 PM
I say we - no pun intended - abort this discussion until we all convene over a lobster dinner, and pick it back up from there.

Jesterstar
03-03-2005, 09:07 PM
I say we - no pun intended - abort this discussion until we all convene over a lobster dinner, and pick it back up from there.

Red Lobster it is. I'll Show up and remember to forget my wallett. Ask you if you can get me this time. Then I'll buy you a Bagel at Duncon Dounuts and we'll call it even.

academic punk
03-03-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Red Lobster it is. I'll Show up and remember to forget my wallett. Ask you if you can get me this time. Then I'll buy you a Bagel at Duncon Dounuts and we'll call it even.

Fuck Red Lobster! They prepare a lobster like Jessica Tandy performs oral sex these days!

Cathedral
03-03-2005, 09:48 PM
The Democratic Party, as many Republicans such as myself, does not support the killing of babies! only of a women's right to choose the option of a safe, clinical abortion. You've never been in that situation, you can't get pregnant. Like me, you can only fuck and impregnate a woman, and then gleefully skip town if you want too. I hate abortion and have never been responsible for causing one, that said, abortions would happen almost at the current rate whether it's illegal or legal, and you know that.

Nick, it comes down to the simple question placed to members of either party, "Do you support abortion?"
Most Democrats answer "Yes" whereas most Republicans answer "No".

Notice I used the term "most" for both parties because there are those on both sides that differ in their opinion on that.

I've never been in that situation? which situation? Getting pregnant, or having a baby ripped from my life that i wanted and was fully capable of raising?
Dude, givng the woman all right's to something that was created from my seed and her egg is WRONG!

All it took was some idiot who was jealous talking this woman out of having it in one afternoon, then it was kept from me for two weeks before she told me she aborted it.
So is that right?
If it wasn't legal that never would have happened, and she wouldn't have said to me years after the fact that she regretted NOT having my baby.
I have been smack dab in the middle of this issue and got my ass handed to me, my only boy as a matter of fact was killed and flushed from the womb.
Plus, to hear way after that, that she regretted it?

C'mon man, that's just bullshit and i'll never get over that loss because there was no sense in it.

People need to take responsibility for their actions BEFORE they get pregnant, and no socialistic attitude about sex is ever going to make it OK to abort a child that had a chance at life stolen from them.

All i want is maternal fathers rights, I want the right to stop an abortion if the child is growing from my seed, and i want the legal right to charge the woman for murder if she takes it upon herself to kill that fetus.

Abortion is nothing more than a way to tell people that they don't have to be responsible for engaging in a sexual relationship.

But that attitude is thankfully one i have never had, and not once have i ever thought about "skipping town" as you put it.

Dammit man, lets compare the number of lives exterminated over the last 40 years (legally) in this country to the number of people killed in Iraq all together.

Sad thing is, we're all guilty of supporting the killing of innocents in one way or another.

Damn, nevermind, we're all screwed in the head.

Jesterstar
03-03-2005, 10:03 PM
Fuck Red Lobster! They prepare a lobster like Jessica Tandy performs oral sex these days!

Undercooked with Garlic Butter???

Warham
03-03-2005, 10:17 PM
Don't bring up the 40,000,000 babies that have been aborted in this country since 1973, Cathedral.

Those are insignificant next to the 1,500 that have died in Iraq, according to liberals.

academic punk
03-03-2005, 10:27 PM
Don't bring up the 40,000,000 babies that have been aborted in this country since 1973, Cathedral.

Those are insignificant next to the 1,500 that have died in Iraq, according to liberals.

what liberal ever said that that's insignificant? as one bill clinton said, abortions should be safe, legal, and RARE.

since you've opened the doors on asinine comparisons, how will you defend the many neocons who only wish that more innocent babies had been born for their use as cannon-fodder?

Jesterstar
03-03-2005, 10:35 PM

I see your perception of the whole thing. But the fact is there are more memories attached to the 1500 died in Iraq than the ones in the Labratory.

Warham
03-03-2005, 10:37 PM
All I said was liberals throw more of a fuss about 1,500 adults that have died in Iraq in the last two years than 40 million fetuses that have been termined in the last 30 years. Nothing more.

I think you bringing up that neocon comment was the really asisine thing in this thread.

Nickdfresh
03-03-2005, 10:38 PM

How many were aborted before 1973? Was it none?

And if my son had been killed in Iraq, and you said his life was insignificant, I kick the living shit out of you hick!

Jesterstar
03-03-2005, 10:39 PM
All I said was liberals throw more of a fuss about 1,500 adults that have died in Iraq in the last two years than 40 million fetuses that have been termined in the last 30 years. Nothing more.

I think you bringing up that neocon comment was the really asisine thing in this thread.

Neocon is pretty accurate according to my research. I agree with pro life but the real world can do with less people.

Jesterstar
03-03-2005, 10:40 PM

And if my son had been killed in Iraq, and you said his life was insignificant, I kick the living shit out of you hick!

Nick dude it's not the way to debate. I'm not telling you how to feel. But your presenting the polar opposite. Linger in the Middle You have to work with everyone.

FORD
03-03-2005, 10:42 PM
Guys, can we get back on topic here?

We have a lobster thread and 15,000 abortion threads already.

I'm still waiting for a Busheep to answer my question which I posted about 8 hours ago.

academic punk
03-03-2005, 10:44 PM
Guys, can we get back on topic here?

We have a lobster thread and 15,000 abortion threads already.

I'm still waiting for a Busheep to answer my question which I posted about 8 hours ago.

Obviously, you're not going to be getting that answer.

Hey, how about that Jen Lopez, huh? Doesn't she have a great asinine?

Jesterstar
03-03-2005, 10:45 PM
I invented a new type of Cheeseburger tonight. I fear releaseing it on the net/

Warham
03-03-2005, 10:46 PM

I never said it would be insignificant, Nick. I think ALL life is significant, unlike liberals.

Nickdfresh
03-03-2005, 10:46 PM

How many kids have died of poisoning from their environment? of malnutrition? of lack of healthcare? of starvation? of chemical dependency and neglect of their "parents?" Where's your crusade there hypocrite? Once they're out of the vagina, you could give a shit about kids! It's only the fetuses you care about, huh Warham? Because it's really easy to have this moral vanity, because you don't really have to do anything except to supposedly vote "prolife" and to spout bullshit rhetoric to feel good about yourself!

Well, congratulations at how effective you've been at preventing abortions by furiously typing on a rock star's message board!

Warham
03-03-2005, 10:48 PM
So we should just kill them before they are born, Nick??

What gives you the right to decide who should live or die because of living conditions?

I want to hear this!

Maybe people have lived in squalor only to rise up out of it later.

I think you are the delusional one.

Warham
03-03-2005, 10:49 PM
How many kids have died of poisoning from their environment? of malnutrition? of lack of healthcare? of starvation? of chemical dependency and neglect of their "parents?" Where's your crusade there hypocrite? Once they're out of the vagina, you could give a shit about kids! It's only the fetuses you care about, huh Warham? Because it's really easy to have this moral vanity, because you don't really have to do anything except to supposedly vote "prolife" and to spout bullshit rhetoric to feel good about yourself!

Well, congratulations at how effective you've been at preventing abortions by furiously typing on a rock star's message board!

Why do you post 45 times a day here to spout your political views when no one gives a shit. You waste more of your life away here than I do.

Jesterstar
03-03-2005, 10:50 PM
I perform abortions. If you don't have a girlfriend that needs one I'll perform one on puppies or kittens/

Nickdfresh
03-03-2005, 11:01 PM
So we should just kill them before they are born, Nick??

I haven't killed anything before it was born. I hate abortions as much as you do, and being responsible, have not personally contributed to this tragedy. I am as effective at preventing abortion as you are.

What gives you the right to decide who should live or die because of living conditions?

No one and nothing. I decide nothing since I can't get pregnant and cannot carry a child to term. What gives you the right to force people to raise kids they cannot afford. What if the girl is raped, or the pregnancy threatens the life of the mother? What then? Should she have to carry it?

I want to hear this!

Maybe people have lived in squalor only to rise up out of it later.

True. But many have been born into a perpetual cycle of misery also. That's our system, a few must endure complete luxury, while some must endure complete poverty to insure that luxury exists for those precious few.
http://www.ctv.ca/archives/CTVShows/images/20040819/Insider-Hilton-040819/paris_tinkerbell.jpg

I think you are the delusional one.

I appear to be in good and plentiful company.

Nickdfresh
03-03-2005, 11:04 PM
Why do you post 45 times a day here to spout your political views when no one gives a shit. You waste more of your life away here than I do.

What does that have to do with anything? Now this becomes personal? I like to post here 45-fucking times a day! It stops me from fucking performing motherfucking abortions!

JCOOK
03-03-2005, 11:11 PM
Can't we just all get along?

rustoffa
03-03-2005, 11:21 PM
What does that have to do with anything? Now this becomes personal? I like to post here 45-fucking times a day! It stops me from fucking performing motherfucking abortions!

Holy shit......

Thanks for the sig!

Cathedral
03-03-2005, 11:24 PM
Ok, everyone follow me to the topic at hand, lol.

Mr. Dean, You just keep doing what you're doing. if you can polarize America and use it to win elections, more power to ya!

That said, I'm outta this thread for good.

Roth On!

Nickdfresh
03-04-2005, 12:10 AM
Ok, everyone follow me to the topic at hand, lol.

Mr. Dean, You just keep doing what you're doing. if you can polarize America and use it to win elections, more power to ya!

Roth On!

Goodnight Cathedral! I respect you and your views because I think you really believe what you preach and show passion! Roth on brother!

Nickdfresh
03-04-2005, 01:11 AM
Goodnight Cathedral! I respect you and your views because I think you really believe what you preach and show passion! Roth on brother!

Why won't you go to bed you bastard?!:D

ELVIS
03-04-2005, 01:47 AM
That's our system, a few must endure complete luxury, while some must endure complete poverty to insure that luxury exists for those precious few.

That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard...

Nickdfresh
03-04-2005, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS

Why...

DrMaddVibe
03-04-2005, 07:33 AM
Nothing like being rewarded for your efforts of going above and beyond.

I suppose we should all enjoy the same hovel and be glad for it.

There's a name for it, but I can't recall it right now.......

Wayne L.
03-04-2005, 07:53 AM
The Democrats with Howard Dean as DNC chairman have already conceded the South to the Republicans easily with their political rhetoric & phony appeal to Southerners so I expect more losses from the Democratic Party in 06-08.

Nickdfresh
03-04-2005, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
The Democrats with Howard Dean as DNC chairman have already conceded the South to the Republicans easily with their political rhetoric & phony appeal to Southerners so I expect more losses from the Democratic Party in 06-08.

I guess the foot fetish vote will continue to elude Democrats sadly!

FORD
03-04-2005, 10:20 AM

It may be dumb, but it's also true. Notice the picture of Paris Hilton in the original post.

Paris Hilton is just like Junior - a brainless, mindless twit who is famous only because of her family name. Dumb bitch can't even suck dick right - at least not in the video that I saw. Junior might be better at that, but only Victor Ashe and JimmyJeff Guckert know for sure.

That's beside the point of course. The point is that these two idiots would be lucky to have a job at McDonalds if it wasn't for what their grandparents did to make money. At least owning a hotel chain is a legal occupation, as opposed to financing Nazis and building a worldwide drug & terrorism empire.

ELVIS
03-04-2005, 10:25 AM
uhh hu hu hu hu hu hu uh uh

Wayne L.
03-04-2005, 11:49 AM
Howard Dean is an accident waiting to happen as DNC chairman with his political rhetoric kind of like Nicky boy on this site but the Democrats will lose badly in 06-08 against the Republicans because they have no message except they're against President Bush without any new ideas of their own.

LoungeMachine
03-04-2005, 11:50 AM

I can't imagine why you're so widely ridiculed in here...:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
03-04-2005, 11:51 AM
uhh hu hu hu hu hu hu uh uh

Most intelligent post from you in eons....

Wayne L.
03-04-2005, 11:53 AM
I'm right Loungenazi & you know it.

Nickdfresh
03-04-2005, 11:56 AM
I'm right Loungenazi & you know it.

You've never been right about anything you hick fool!

FORD
03-04-2005, 11:56 AM
Wayne, you ignorant slut! :rolleyes:

Howard Dean is the only one in the Democratic party who HAS a message. That's why rank & file Democrats nationwide - including overwhelmingly in the South -told the Bush/corporatism loving DLC candidates to fuck off and selected Dean as our chairman.

Worry more about your own party. After 4 more years of the BCE, no republican will ever get elected in a non-Diebolded state ever again. Where is YOUR message?

Jesterstar
03-04-2005, 12:00 PM
Wayne, you ignorant slut! :rolleyes:

Howard Dean is the only one in the Democratic party who HAS a message. That's why rank & file Democrats nationwide - including overwhelmingly in the South -told the Bush/corporatism loving DLC candidates to fuck off and selected Dean as our chairman.

Worry more about your own party. After 4 more years of the BCE, no republican will ever get elected in a non-Diebolded state ever again. Where is YOUR message?

Your a Democrat??? You know so much...........Why wayste time with a party.

Wayne L.
03-04-2005, 12:00 PM
Big deal whore. He doesn't have a message except that he's out of mind with his political rhetoric most of the time & the Democrats will lose more power in 06-08 against Republicans.

Jesterstar
03-04-2005, 12:02 PM
Big deal whore. He doesn't have a message except that he's out of mind with his political rhetoric most of the time & the Democrats will lose more power in 06-08 against Republicans.

Your right about that.

Nickdfresh
03-04-2005, 12:05 PM

Wayne, you've never read a news article, a book, or a magazine in your life. You haven't a clue as too a thing that he said other than what they have showed you on Fox News, that is what you picked up when not staring at Laurie Dhue's feet.

Wayne L.
03-04-2005, 12:08 PM
I have read lots of books, magazines & newspapers unlike yourself Nicky boy so don't pretend you're this smart guy with lots of money & plenty of intelligence when you're not.

Nickdfresh
03-04-2005, 12:54 PM
I have read lots of books, magazines & newspapers unlike yourself Nicky boy so don't pretend you're this smart guy with lots of money & plenty of intelligence when you're not.

http://www.umanitoba.ca/outreach/cm/vol7/no5/fantasticfeet.jpg

ELVIS
03-04-2005, 02:32 PM
Howard Dean is the only one in the Democratic party who HAS a message.

Republican 2008!

Wayne L.
03-04-2005, 02:32 PM
You are just out of control with nowhere to go aren't you Nicky boy?

Warham
03-04-2005, 03:18 PM
Democrats aren't going to win anything in '08, especially when they want us to fail in everything we are currently involved in right now.

Every time a soldier dies in Iraq, the liberals get more excited that Bush's policy might fail over there. Disturbing.

Even Hillary realizes she can't win unless she becomes a moderate. You can't win an election and be a flaming liberal.

Nickdfresh
03-04-2005, 03:21 PM

Unfortunately, I am not the coolest guy here. That must be you Wayne L.(apping assholes).

Cathedral
03-04-2005, 05:13 PM

Wayne, let me explain to you what the grown-ups are discussing here, but in language you'll understand...

Roadrunner, Coyote is after you, Roadrunner, when he catches you you're through.

LoungeMachine
03-04-2005, 08:03 PM
Wayne, let me explain to you what the grown-ups are discussing here, but in language you'll understand...

Roadrunner, Coyote is after you, Roadrunner, when he catches you you're through.

:D

You rock Catheter.....

I do however take GREAT exception to your "liberals want things to go wrong" claim.

We want those RESPONSIBLE for the mistakes to be held ACCOUNTABLE by this administration

they never are, are they?????

Name ONE administration official held accountable for a major mistake

diamondD
03-04-2005, 08:09 PM
Does George Tenet count?

academic punk
03-04-2005, 08:14 PM
Oh, Mr. Lounge Machine, I know, I know, call on me, call on meeee, I know the answer!!!

The army reservist who along with his girlfriend Lindsey England was proven to be the absolute, complete ring leader of Abu Gharib!

How dare he go after those detainees and treat them like that when surely no one higher up authorized those actions!

LoungeMachine
03-04-2005, 08:18 PM
Oh, Mr. Lounge Machine, I know, I know, call on me, call on meeee, I know the answer!!!

The army reservist who along with his girlfriend Lindsey England was proven to be the absolute, complete ring leader of Abu Gharib!

How dare he go after those detainees and treat them like that when surely no one higher up authorized those actions!

A gold star for the kid in the back for that one....

Lowlevel Scapegoats are available for the using.....:rolleyes:

FORD
03-04-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
Does George Tenet count?

Not really, since he was just the convenient fall guy for Kindasleazia's fuckups. She got promoted.

LoungeMachine
03-04-2005, 08:20 PM
Does George Tenet count?

You mean the guy who retired PRIOR to the release of the 9/11 report so he could spend more time with his family????

You just made me spit up my beer, damn you, dd:D

Slam Dunk, indeed

diamondD
03-04-2005, 08:20 PM
No. for your theory to actually ring true, she would have had to have gotten his job. Nice try on the spin tho.

Tenet was BSCE Dave, can't believe you are defending his resignation.

FORD
03-04-2005, 08:39 PM
No. for your theory to actually ring true, she would have had to have gotten his job. Nice try on the spin tho.

Tenet was BCE Dave, can't believe you are defending his resignation.

But he was more the old school Poppy era CIA type of BCE rather than the new Junior loyal PNAC - BCE. And as we saw in both Junior's cabinet after the "election" and in the CIA after Porter Gassbag took over, those who don't drink the Likud Kool Aid were forced out.

Cathedral
03-04-2005, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

You rock Catheter.....

I do however take GREAT exception to your "liberals want things to go wrong" claim.

We want those RESPONSIBLE for the mistakes to be held ACCOUNTABLE by this administration

they never are, are they?????

Name ONE administration official held accountable for a major mistake

I never said that libs want things to go wrong, in fact i don't believe that at all.
I do however believe that they, most of them, have no shame in what they use or how they use it to slam Bush.

Nothing any man or woman ever does wrong will go unpunished, but my problem is how the troops are being used as fodder to promote the dislike of the current Administration.

One day in the next 4 years Bush will leave the White House, and a new leader will take the reigns.
But the taste in the mouths of the public will still be full of the garbage that the left used to cut the man down, and the troops will remember as well.

Hey, Bush is the guy you don't like, so have a modicum of respect for those who choose to serve their country and step up to do the job that they were "ordered" to do.
I just got done responding to a thread that pretty much kicked sand in the troops face, no surprise that Ford dove in with both feet.

Attack Bush, you have my blessing...attack the troops and you have gone too far.
I have no stomach for that crap.

diamondD
03-04-2005, 11:07 PM
But he was more the old school Poppy era CIA type of BCE rather than the new Junior loyal PNAC - BCE. And as we saw in both Junior's cabinet after the "election" and in the CIA after Porter Gassbag took over, those who don't drink the Likud Kool Aid were forced out.

LOL! Now the BSCE has split into 2 factions and one is more acceptable than the other?

You never stop the spinning Dave, but it wouldn't be as funny if you did. ;)

diamondD
03-04-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
You mean the guy who retired PRIOR to the release of the 9/11 report so he could spend more time with his family????

You just made me spit up my beer, damn you, dd:D

Slam Dunk, indeed

Happy to oblige! :gulp:

I didn't buy the family excuse for a second.

LoungeMachine
03-04-2005, 11:18 PM
With all due respect to Cath.....

I have NEVER disrespected, or otherwise shown anything other than sympathy, pride, and genuine concern for them.

It's their "Leaders" I despise

The true architects and instigators of this

Cathedral
03-05-2005, 12:11 AM
And that is what i respect about you, Lounge.
Your are genuine and passionate about what you believe without needing acceptance from the peer's.

You are without a label that fits you as much as i am.

FORD
03-05-2005, 12:25 AM

I just got done responding to a thread that pretty much kicked sand in the troops face, no surprise that Ford dove in with both feet.

What the flying blue fuck are you talking about??

I have NEVER. Repeat NEVER said one word against the troops - except for the pieces of shit at Abu Ghraib, maybe, but I don't consider them worthy of any respect whatsoever.

Care to explain this one?

Cathedral
03-05-2005, 12:47 AM
Yeah, you reference that everytime a reporter gets in the middle of a firefight that it is a BCE plot to silence them, or whatever your point is.
But you forget that it is the soldier who is pulling the trigger, not Jr.

You can't have it both ways, and if i'm wrong, please set me straight, but you have posts all over this forum where you keep making this same distinction, dude.

If Bush is your enemy, then focus on the enemy. our troops are not fodder for you to use to wage such attacks against an Administration.

That is as irresponsible as you claim the Right is by killing women and children with our bombs.
There, you can even take that and run with it, but stop posting that there is some hidden agenda to kill reporters when it is our troops holding the guns that are firing.

It's not hard to understand, but again, if i'm off base here then explain what you mean with such statements.

scorpioboy33
03-05-2005, 01:25 AM

wow dude you lied about leaving this thread???big surprize... ass hat!

Cathedral
03-05-2005, 01:41 AM
LMMFAO, me thinks i have a stalker!

What, you my puppy dog now?
I must be getting under your skin cause you are following me from thread to thread now.

LMMFAO, priceless....

Hurry, I posted in other forums too, better run or your jokes won't be funny.
Oh, sorry, You can't help that can you. :(

So, whats next, you gonna wipe my ass after i take a dump?
That'll get ya shot, boy.